Rihanna reportedly “furious” that word leaked of her pregnancy

Singer Rihanna is reportedly “furious” that word leaked about her closely guarded pregnancy. The 24-year-old “Diamonds” singer had planned to announce her pregnancy as part of the promotion leading up to her album release in November. But those plans are now scrapped.

Rihanna, who is pregnant by her on-again boyfriend, Chris Brown, 23, made it her mission to get impregnated by him in hopes of winning him away from longtime girlfriend, Karrueche Tran. But Brown and Karrueche have been seen together publicly numerous times — even after RiRi forced him to go public by announcing his split from Karrueche — something that is wildly uncharacteristic of Brown who swore he would give no interviews or statements to the media this year.

Sources tell Sandrarose.com that Rihanna is once again exerting her excessive control over Brown and his movements — the same controlling behavior that led up to their infamous breakup in 2009.

In the meantime, Rihanna is reportedly consulting new mom Beyonce for tips on childbirth (though I don’t know what Beyonce would possibly know about that). I’m told that Rihanna has even stopped smoking weed and drinking alcohol out of concern for her baby.

Keep it here for more details on Rihanna’s shocking pregnancy.

• Report: Chris Brown still calling and texting Karrueche
  • CONFIRMED: Rihanna and Chris Brown Back Together
  • Karrueche wants Chris Brown and Rihanna to know that…
  • Chris Brown confirms break-up with Karrueche: “I’d rather be single”

91 Responses to “Rihanna reportedly “furious” that word leaked of her pregnancy”

Xena68 says:

I need receipts :rules: to believe this

Hmmm mmm :thinking: has she been spotted drinking, u know she can’t go a day without a brewskie :koolaid:

what? Sandra? :spank:

get out that foreheads uterus!!

LuvMySailor says:

IF this is true, she just made the dumbest decision of her life. Having a baby does not keep a man around :no:
      I’ve seen it happen. They will leave you, get with the woman they really want, and start a brand new family with her, leaving you bitter and angry.

Ootoodles says:

@xena
      so what you sayin is, you need Steebie to come in with the receipt or in this case baby-o-meter stick :tea:

Trendsetter says:

Xena68 says:

I need receipts to believe this

:cosign:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

:cuss: SHOW ME THE PISS STICK!!! :cuss:

Gigi26 says:

Nah I really doubt this. :no:

A bunch of Malarky if ya ask me

j.c. says:

I don’t need receipts but a video tapped limo ride to a public restroom where the world could watch her pee on a stick<– now that's good evidence!!!

free says:

Ootoodles says:

@xena

*************************

actually :rofl: at ootoodles because i have a toddler. maybe i’ll change my name to itscaillou.

Angiegirl says:

LuvMySailor says:

________________________

As we call it in my family “The ole’ Keep-a-nicca baby” :yes:

:eek: <– really my glazed over eyes.

I wish it was dinner time. Im insatiable lately. :yawn:

Bad Influence says:

sooooooooooooooooo did she cut that sweatshirt herself? that looks stupid

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: speculation and those who give opinions on speculation like its law cracks me up everytime.

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

free says:

Ootoodles says:

@xena

*************************

actually at ootoodles because i have a toddler. maybe i’ll change my name to itscaillou.
      ———-
      :lol: Meeska Mouska! :lol: I cant stand the caillou show.. why the boy gotta be bald and everyone else has hair???

Its a sharkbite hem @Barker :lol: She prolly got it like that.

:heart: a headrag.

Ootoodles says:

Don’t know why :whistle: M.I.C.K.E.Y was the only thing I could think of at time of registration. :ashamed:

Maybe she showing off her baby bump.. no? ok. :lol:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@His it looks like it. she should have just cut the whole thing in half instead of just the front.

Caramel Sundae says:

@Razzle My children tell me its because Calliou has cancer. I know :kona:

LuvMySailor says:

:preach:

If she is,What the Heck is she Pissed fo??? in 9months it will be obvious.
      And if she is and uncertain and maybe considering to abort,Okay.NoOne will be none the wiser :rolleyes:

MissHarlem says:

FIANCE you just reminded of the time I did that to my gym uniform in elementary and got my ass handed to me by my mother :rofl: To my defense I wanted to be an individual and style up the sweatshirt

You know dang well that chile ain’t preggers. And I saw another blog quoted you on that craziness. My guess is that in a couple of months you’ll be saying she had an abortion or miscarriage.

ninjarider_sb says:

I had to come out of lurker mode just to say, “I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS.”

MissHarlem says:

OTB so wait I was ahead of the fashion curve? :mad: lol

KayCeiSoul says:

Lies.

This girl ain’t preggers. :rolleyes:

Calliou has cancer :rofl: Turrible. He just a tot in the books..like infant (11months or less)..I think the show just followed that line.

:popcorn: <—rly this bad-ass pumpin pie cheesecake hubby made damn him! :chase:

#fatguhlprollums

:crying:

*ion thank she pregnit doe*

**********************

Her controlling nature led to their breakup? Are you kidding me? And if she has so much control over him why was he cheating on her back then and continuing to see Coochie now?

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

@natasha did the show say he had cancer? i missed that dang episode…I’d probably like it more if it was the case in hand :lol:

Bad Influence says:

i dont believe shes knocked up with a sucker either.. :no:

*z snaps* harlem you know you ahead of your time. :lol: did your mama have to pay for the uniform? I woulda beat your ass too. :lol:

I fussed at my oldest for doodling her name all over the middle school uniform..I was tryna to pass that down :lol:

Caramel Sundae says:

@Razzle No, the show didn’t say that… Them crazy tails needed an explanation in their own minds.

bnatural says:

———————–

:preach: Folks quoting Sandra Rose’s comments now?

pregnit

Whew. :lol: :hahaha:

Bad Influence says:

and sharkbite hem my ass :mad:

thats called a “hand me those dull scissors, i canNOT be seen in a full hanes sweat shirt” hem… :yes: i know’d it..

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

OTB 11 months and speaking plain english? I guess cartoons really dont have to make sense…a la rugrats

@ Shaun…I sent you a pic of my currents. Ignore the background and flyaway hairs. :(

MissHarlem says:

OTB yup she had to pay for it. I went to catholic school and our gym uniforms was a sweatsuit with the school name and logo. I hated looking like everyone so I always found a way to be different. After that ass whooping I decided that I would be an individual in another form :lol:

Bad Influence says:

<—didnt get a pic from Dimpz or a CALLBACK from no reception having ass Jackson…thats why ion fugg with her now :nono: #shady

sharkbite hem your ass sounds..inviting… :lol: Maybe she had Melissa cut it..or karate… in the back in that shed her and Chris keeping her in. :lol:

@ His….Its just a pic of my glass frames. Shaun’s being a doll and helping me name bigger and better ones.

She’on never call me back neither. :coffee:

KayCeiSoul says:

This bish… *inhales* that I am training… *exhales* just called me “borgeouis”.

I told her Clarence Williams III looking azz to look the word up and really understand the meaning of it, then try to reapply it at a later time to whom it fits. :rolleyes:

Then I dismissed the side-by-side training until tomorrow. Little does she know she’ll be winging it tomorrow. :coffee:

@Razzle no, no…11 months in the books…a popular series before the cartoon.

With the cartoon, kinda like the magic of TV for kids..you dont want to change a recognizable character too much…elmo, big bird, they never change.

Doug Funny..I think got one new shirt in umpteen years. Memba he got his haircut and it was like the same? :lol:

Bad Influence says:

@Dimpz, mhm thats why i give u and Honey the “call back bews” awards…altho im gonna stop answering Honeys ass cause she aint shyt..EVER.. :no:

Razzle Dazzle Boo says:

KyCakes says:

:rofl: @KayCei Woosah, mami…woo-sah

:lol: Honey never calls me neither. ;no:

no reception <—how can I be blamed for this?!?! :wail:

I know how president Obama feels *wall slides*

bnatural says:

Folks quoting Sandra Rose’s comments now?
      ****************

Chile boo. I have seen blogs gleen stories from our comments. Use our words to a T. I’ve seent that multiple times so you know they gonna use Sandra as a source if they can. Even if they know she lyin. Hits are hits.

sassyshe says:

This is one of 2 things: a) someone giving fake tips (and change) to stir up publicity for her album or b) karrachan camp selling fake stories as they were exposed for lasy week

MissHarlem says:

Funny I cant even get you to text at the appropiate time but you on here calling out others?!! The nerve of some people

Shaun’s being a doll and helping me name bigger and better ones.
      ______________________________________________________________
      Oh, am I? :lol:

Or I was before you talked about me in my face! :argue: At least wait till I leave the board like we normally do. I cant get no respecK :lol:

@ Shaun.I wasn’t talking about you love! :hug: :no:
      I know that phone of your’s is against us. :kiss:

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Ky – she almost took me up through there.
      You will not have bits and pieces of fly-away misdyed cherry kool-aid red/gray hairs and have the nerves to call me anything but my name.

Tryna train this broad but she wants to take the reigns and change processes. If you don’t take that hair helmet off and retain this information bish!!

I keep wanting to holler “DON’T I KEEP THE HEAT ON!!!??”

Bad Influence says:

no reception <—how can I be blamed for this?!?!

I know how president Obama feels *wall slides*

yo ass is a mess… :lol:

lemme make it up 2 u…

do bands a' make yew dance? :waiting:

borgeouis…how did she pronounce it..you know it has different meanings! :lol:

She gone learn ..tomorrow tho aint she? :lol:

Poor KayCei. I thought I had it bad because my coworker won’t cover her mouth and she’s been coughing all day.

KayCeiSoul says:

OTB – This is why I told her to her Brillo azz hair to LOOK IT UP and REAPPLY it. Dumb heffa. :mad:

@ Shaun…You know she called her Boo-Ghee! :no:

Bad Influence says:

WELL IF THE WOMAN WHO SHALL TAKE MY LAST NAME WOULD STOP BEING SO DAMN NEGLECTFUL WE WOULDNT HAVE COMMUNICATION ISSUES NOW WOULD WE?

WHATS FAY DOING IN YO PHONE HOE? :shank:

The nerve of some people

:tea: Look like you gone need them bandz to make up to somebody. :tea:

KyCakes says:

:rofl: then :wail:

At least wait till I leave the board like we normally do.
      I know how president Obama feels *wall slides*

but wait :blink: Dimpz sendin out hurr pics?? *checks fone* oh. :rollseyes:
      *flips braid-out* #hhmph

:ghost: @KayCei :rofl:

:kona:
      :ghost:
      :no:

My dumbass almost typed :babybye: :smack:

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey Dimpz! :waves:

Now that shyt is unacceptable. You messing with my health when you don’t cover your mouth.

I’d seriously/politely/calmly tell her, “You know that’s germy right?” :coffee:

WHATS FAY DOING IN YO PHONE HOE

:dead: :hahaha: :crying:

gyat dambit i caint breeve!!!!!!!! i was done & then i read that LAST dame line! :ghost:

y HIS???????

@ Fay…I haven’t combed my hair in two weeks. :no:

I sent pics of my glasses. :hug:

How’d it come out?

Bad Influence says:

nah, these are your bands shawty.. :coffee:

i know what she likes.. *sticks tongue out* :D

i just needs to know if HIS is gone testify at my unemployment hearin for gettin fied fa hollin on these peepa J-O-B! :waiting:

Ty says:

Damn Hissy maybe she was ordering u some whip for Xmas :hahaha:

MissHarlem says:

HMPH when I check on you, your ass dont reply :chase: git yo life please

Bad Influence says:

Fay u know i love yew suga…ur ass aint been in my phone tho..so im a :hater: lmao

:dead:

this mf just walked in wit a Wyatt Erp handlebar ‘stache :casket:

make sure i got that ole-timey peeana that play allll by itself at my fune mk? :ghost:

KayCeiSoul says:

I think she said it because she was trying to ask me work questions during my lunch.

Bish – that is a direct violation right there. I never answered her. I just started chewing real slow and never broke eye contact. :huh:

You don’t talk to pregnant people when they’re eating PERIOD. Fugg she been?

Bad Influence says:

but…but Fiance…shut up. U know ur my er’thang bew…have u seen ur tiddays? i have *swoons* :love:

Ty says:

this mf just walked in wit a Wyatt Erp handlebar ‘stache
      :dead:

does he use gel? mousse? pump it up?

#somanyquerstchuns

:newpost: oh yeah Rhianna Fo-Head is big as FAWK! :shock:

ohhh :ashamed: Dimpz i was finna be salty as a mcdonald’s fry. u know i lub to see yo hair :yes:

MissHarlem says:

FIANCE well you lucky I fancy OTB and can git it so…. HMPH

TY thanks for having a sista back

make sure i got that ole-timey peeana that play allll by itself at my fune mk?

:wail:

3halos says:

Hard to believe this one. I for one would not have a baby with Brown knowing he had violent tendencies and was a well known cheater. Couple all of that with the chance of my baby being around some cr@ck-head model (side-eye) midget who would be posting pictures of her and my child on instagram while parading around brown’s airbrushed pad. NO MAAM’. No THANKYOU… Unless she had full custody with no visitation and it was a sperm-donation setup.

msmello30 says:

Our Auntie is :gossiping: again, nothing new on sesame street? :coffee:

trenee says:

I guess…people are going to do what they think makes them happy.