EXCLUSIVE: Tamar Braxton is Pregnant

Tamar Braxton

Tamar Braxton is Pregnant

According to a confidential source, Tamar, who is barren, was artificially inseminated by in vitro fertilization. Congrats to Tamar’s husband, Vince Herbert, who has struggled to get Tamar pregnant.

Tamar and Vince are in Las Vegas attending the 2012 Soul Train Awards. According to my source, Vince recently underwent lap band surgery, and as a result he has lost a ton of weight.

• Sneak Peek: Tamar & Vince, the feud continues in Hawaii
  • Trina & Tamar Braxton Discuss Infidelity, Gossip and Negativity
  • Tamar Braxton: ‘I’m Not a Gold Digger’
  • Tamar Braxton sings “Love and War” acapella
  • Photos: Talkingwithtami.com

187 Responses to “EXCLUSIVE: Tamar Braxton is Pregnant”

:ghost: ION what to beweave anymore :crying:

Bibi says:

Tamar is not a friend of the blog, in case you were wondering.
      ____________________________________
      In other words feel free to attack :hahaha:

Afternoons Ty & iwhip :waves:

Ty says:

I bet Tamar got herself preggo (turkey baster) :coffee: I still dont think they even like each other

Ty says:

Hey BiBi

In other words….FINISH HER :rofl:

J Said it! says:

AHHAHAHAHAHHA SAndra

Bibi!! :waves: <–all the weight Vince lost

:think: so Auntie is u saying his swimmers were too big boned to get her preggo before the surgery??

mizzdallas says:

Go in and let have!!

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves:
      TyTy
      Bibi
      Choc (i spoke ds too)

Congrats to em first of all…but errr rahhh…

Tamar looks like a ghetto muppet.

And Vince’s mouth hangs open like his jaws are on a hinge…

Sooo a baby… :eek:

YSoSrs says:

Thank goodness the baby won’t have Tamar’s current face. It’ll get the earlier, uncut version. :coffee:

Ty says:

Hey BiBi

In other words….FINISH HER

that’s exactly right! :rofl:

Congrats to them! :yahoo:

Vince really seems to want a kid and I assume this means Tamar finished her album.

PiscesRising says:

Wow! Congrats to Tamar & Vince! I watch their show every week (I like them both and I love LaShawn & his wife, April as well).

Vince has been wanting a child for a while so this is great news, I’m sure.

I hope they have a healthy, happy baby and that will help to ease that void that Vince said he feels sometimes.

iWhip says:

MzWhang i WISH yo ass would stop posting i get so TIRED of laffin at them poochie gravi’s of yern! :rofl:

Milky says:

I thought they were arguing becuz she didnt want to have a baby. I barely watch the show!

A.J. says:

I’ll believe it when I see Towanda witta big belly!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I’m more wondered with what she is pregnant with than with whom…??? A cabbage patch kid?

Milky says:

Tamar looks like one of those thangs from Fraggle Rock!!

mzwhang90210 says:

Tamar is not a friend of the blog, in case you were wondering
      ^^^^ Sandy’s throwin raw meat into the pack of roses…

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I just wrote; I’m more wondered.

forgive me. it’s lunch time.

PiscesRising says:

I rather like Tamar. She is a bit over-the-top and aloof at times, but it does seem as if she genuinely cares for him.

I get a fun, playful, loving relationship under all the bickering as compared to that of Keyshia Cole & Daniel Gibson where the wife seems so stoic and cold to the husband.

@ Yso….I think Tamar was really cute before she had her surgeries or botox or whatever the hell she did. :yes:

iWhip says:

<—dont watch the show. this one OR the braxtons. just not interested. although i get enough info about the show from right here :lol:

mzwhang90210 says:

___________________________
      Chileeee…I crack up myself!

theloveyousave says:

If I hate a person very much, I would go there. But I don’t have a blog, dang sandra. Cold world.

Tamar is not a friend of the blog, in case you were wondering.

:ghost: As if we didn’t know! :lol:
      =============
      Milky, I left something else for you downstairs.

Milky says:

Im happy for them. Vince I believe really wanted to have a kid to fill the void of not having his parents anymore. Congrats to the both of them!!!

iWhip says:

Pisces, i watched an episode of keycole & daniel’s show. i like daniel :yes:

ion think i will watch again, but i like him. it did look like he loves her a lot…

missmiami says:

:rolleyes: I love me some Tamar but anyone can see she dont want no baby. She the type that likes kids as long as she can send them home later :rofl:

mzwhang90210 says:

YSoSrs says: Thank goodness the baby won’t have Tamar’s current face. It’ll get the earlier, uncut version.
      ___________________________
      :dead:
      You just aint gonna EVA ack rii!!

iWhip says:

& Hello Dimpz :2dance: how r u this fine day?

Maybe that’s just hunger :kona:

missmiami says:

I cant get into Keyco show. I think she love him and wants to be married and etc but would show it more if he was Jeezy and trappin :rofl: daniel seems so sweet. He need hella affection cuz he appears to be a good dude

:waves: @ Whang
      I hollared back atch ds also

I won’t go in on Tamar resembling the Madame Puppet from the Solid Gold Dancers – I wont mention at how her foundation and concealer looks like a child applied it and I won’t dare say my face hurts when I see her smile – I feel like her cheekbones have been pinned behind her ears

Milky says:

Milky, I left something else for you downstairs.

___________________________________
      Thanks bew! I will do just that. BBL goin to lurnch! I meant to spell it like that!!

WorkInProgress says:

………….
      I die a very slow and painful death. :dead:

FAY! :hug:

I’m in agony! I have cramps! I NEVER get cramps. :wail:

Keesh says:

Congrats but this is going to kill girl! She dont want no kids but I thought it was kind of pitiful that Vince kept referring to his unborn child. This is excellent for him.

:stop: Dontchew start Choco! Just stop!!!

:popcorn:
      What else you got? :D

THere are so many reality shows out now I can’t keep up I’ve never seen an episode of Keisha and Boobie, rare rare ocassions I sit thru an entire episode of Tamar – I dont watch the Braxtons – Chrissy and Mr Jones I am not current with and the same for BBW – I do however keep up with my Real Housewives franchise

Gigi26 says:

Well damn Choco :rofl:

I won’t wish bad on her if she is…

May the child be blessed. And that’s it :tea:

WorkInProgress says:

I’ll believe it when I see Towanda witta big belly!
      ……
      :dead:

PiscesRising says:

- iWhip

I like Daniel a lot too. He seems like a genuinely sweet, God-fearing, caring young man who has a great family behind him. I love how involved he is with his family & you regularly see him soliciting advice from the men who raised him. I love that. He’s also empathetic and sensitive and I cannot fault him for that.

But Keyshia comes off as so bitter and detached to him. I think she loves him but is unsure of how to express that or even just let it play out. I’ve never seen someone so “guarded” around a spouse without an obvious reason for it. She has some emotional/mental blocks that may need conquering it seems. I hope they are able to fix it before they get tired of each other, though.

Diva says:

Tamar is with child :rofl:

Hey New Girl! :hug:

I’m sleepy! :( and hungry :wail:

You need an Aleve! Even though you don’t wanna take a pill! :eek: Do it! Save yourself from the pain! It’s unnecessary!!!!

Just say the word YO!

KayCeiSoul says:

Congrats Tamar!
      Hon-tee!!! You can finally have someone of your own who appreciate ALL of your extraness. Every lil’ nook and cranny of it. :heart:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

IF THIS IS TRUE CONGRATS!! NOW MAYBE VINCE WIL STOP TRIPPING AND FEEL AS IF THEY ARE NOW A FAMILY UNIT, TAMAR HAS HER OWN SET OF ISSUES BUT HIS ARE MUCH BIGGER, HE’S NOT VERY LOVING OR AFFECTIONATE AND IT SEEMS HE TRYS TO BUY HER LOVE WITH GIFTS AND EXPENSIVE TRIPS, BUT LACKS ANY REAL EMOTION AND THE LACK OF EMPATHY HE HAS WHEN SHE’S UPSET OR CRIES IS CHILLING, HE’S VERY EMOTIONALLY COLD/DISTANT-BUT HE EXPRESSES HIS DISCONTENT WITH THE RELATIONSHIP AND TAMAR VERY WELL-

HMMMM I PRAY THIS BABY CAN HELP MEND THINGS BETWEEN THEM, IF I DIDN’T KNOW ANY BETTER FROM WATCHING THE SHOW OLE VINCE SEEMED LIKE HE HAD CHECKED OUT EMOTIONALLY IN THEIR MARRIAGE, A CLEAR SIGN IS WHEN A MAN IS NO LONGER PHASED WHEN YOU ARE UPSET AND BLATANTLY DISRESPECTS YOU LIKE HE DID IN FRONT OF THEIR FRIENDS IN HAWAII, I’LL WAIT UNTIL SANDY SPILLS THE TEA :coffee:

iWhip says:

Tamar’s ass is too old to get pregnant. Isn’t she 40-something?

@NikkeMinxx says:

I only know of them becasue of blogs… That being said, I’m almost certain that baby is just insurance….

YSoSrs says:

@WHANG

What? I didn’t turn Tamar into Latoya Jackson 2.0. :coffee:

:lol: @ Stranger

Oh I love how big her eyes are and the way she jerks her body when talking makes me think of that good ol tourettes syndrome – The sound of her voice and how sad it must be for her at that age still recapturing her youth but don’t know how to combine that with maturity! OMG she is my ShERO

Milky says:

She needs the baby to boost the ratings of her lame show.

xamayca says:

Oh my!
      Welp congrats to tamar for securing her financial future! :shrugs:

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      She and Dionne Warwick :rofl:

xamayca says:

I thought they were heading for divorce tho?

________________________
      Since when has a baby saved any relationship? Real talk tho – even the ones who stay becuz of the kid are sometimes doing everyone an injustice

Puhleeeze :stop: Enough is enough! :rofl:

:popcorn: What about him? :D

WorkInProgress says:

lets all join hands in :pray: er that the baby has Vince’s temperament. The world don’t want a mini Tamar.

xamayca says:

I thought they were heading for divorce tho?

More lies to get viewers to tune into the show. Much like NeNe supposedly divorcing Greg, yet they still live together.

She needs the baby to boost the ratings of her lame show.
      This was my first speculation but I don’t want that show anyway so that storyline wouldn’t make me tune in – I’m embarrassed for Tamar – like I used to like Wendy Williams but I turn her off now also

GellySammich says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

^^^^^^^ :cosign:

:rolleyes:

I know a bunch of men staying in their marriage just waiting until the kiddies pack it up for college. :lol: #sosad

Everybody looses IMB :tea:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Did this b*tch just walk in to MY M*thafukkin office and call me “GAL”???? “Hello, are the gal who is suppose to help me get set up with the wealth managing website?” I told her “No, there are no gals that work here. Please go out in the lobby and confirm what employee you were told to speak with regarding your request.”

She left all together. Whatever.

That sh*t might be cute in Cali but, I’m from Texas and that is a fighting/racist name to call a young black woman when you are a white person over the age of newborn.

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MsDiva, that gravi rocks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      My sessy prez and his sidekick that will get in dat a$$ :buttshake:

I hope the Baby Looks NOTHING Like her :lol:

YSoSrs says:

@WIP

“Mama, these Goldfish Crackers are the Bomb.com. But tell daddy fatass they they are MINE!” <—Mini Tamar

Maybe she didn’t know Reading :shrug:

xamayca says:

@reading…is it really? I never knew that, i guess the way in which u say it.

@Stranger
      WHY DO I INDULGE YOU :lol:

Vince is pretty cool – he loves Tamar but just doesn’t like her anymore its as if he just want her to shut up all the time hence appearing as if he gives into her every whim!

I don’t think Vince is Bi- or DL but I do think he doesn’t want to be in his marriage or any relationship at this point in his life – I think his health is a major concern to him and I don’t know if he can relay that to Tamar who is so self absorbed.

He loves her and will more than likely stick by her side but only after they separate and reunite! He is a FAT MAN WALKING

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@ CHOCO

YOUR STATEMENT DOES HOLD TRUE SOME OF THE TIME, BUT JUDGING FROM VINCE’S OBVIOUS ABANDONMENT ISSUES, I DOUBT HE WOULD WANT HIS CHILD TO GROW UP WITHOUT HIM BEING IN THE HOME, THEY ARE MARRIED AND IT’S NOT LIKE A SINGLE WOMAN WHO GETS PREGNANT TO GET THE RING, BUT MANY POSTERS WERE SAYING JUST RECENTLY HOW SHE NEEDED TO GIVE HIM A CHILD SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE KNEW HOW MUCH HE WANTED ONE, EITHER WAY ONLY TIME WILL TELL, JUST MY PREDICTIONS, BUT WE ALL KNOW WITH RELATIONSHIPS WE CAN NEVER BE TOO SURE

BUT I’M HOPING, I LIKE THESE TWO TOGETHER THEIR HILARIOUS, I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE TAMAR WITH A BABY AND CHANGING A DIAPER, WITH HER BOURGEOUIS SELF

Bibi says:

:waves: @MzWhang & Errybody else…

Congrats to them. I love babies!!!!!!! :cheer:

I wonder if that’s what she was referring to when she Tweeted, “The rumors are true” :think:

Bootcampgirl says:

:stop: being a dream killer Sandra…I’m almost 40…

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Who cutting the fool today. :waves: afternoon roses.

iWhip says:

Dimpz :( 800 mg ibuprofen not only takes away the cramps it also inhibits the flow :yes:

:rofl: #eventhoughhelookslikeheglides

iscream says:

I agree Intense about Vince and his tude towards Tamar. He even said he was jealous because she has both her patents. I love the show.

Sandra, lmao you are messy. First you fighting with Tamar on twitter then this post. Let me go see if she denied this rumor. Are you really salty they won’t advertise on the blog? Wait didn’t they do a blog interview here before. Be nice.

@Reading
      On the flip if she would’ve said Girl it couldve come across as racist also no?

:cosign: Intense. I also, for some reason, don’t believe Tamar is as selfish as she makes herself out to be for the public. :shrug:

iWhip says:

She’on like to take meds :huh:
      ==========
      :waves: Boot, BB, and U

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Ignorance is not an excuse in the court of law nor the court of my southern upbringing.

Back to Tamar and Vince. I bet they actually end up having a beautiful baby. I don’t wish cabbage patch kids on anyone really. I would wonder how exactly Tamar would be as a mother. Sometimes children calm you down a bit. That might be good for her.

WorkInProgress says:

GellySammich says:

=/ I hope she was ready to share this news Sandra

WorkInProgress says:

That baby might just be the prescription for Tamar and her extra-ness. Maybe it will calm her and set her priorities in order

@Intense
      I think its great to be optimistic and I don’t watch their show but the chemistry I do see – seems contrived and forced! So married or not their foundation may have a lot of cracks in it

@ Fay..You know I don’t take drugs!

Choco aka Hippie says:

________________________

Hey Choco-latte :hug:

I get what Intense is saying. I honestly think one of the main sources to their issues was a baby. It seems like every time they have issues or a disagreement, the baby situation is brought up. It sometimes seems as if he resents her because she put the baby on hold. For example, the reason why he’s not really backing her album and chit. :shrugs: Just speculating

iWhip says:

:dead: Auntie Halle gone gitcha being the president of AOWBB!

Assn of
      Older
      Wowen
      Birthing
      Babies

:kona:

Tamar is 40 something I believe if one hasn’t calmed their nerves by then what will a child do – but make her more anxious #JMO

Reading if you really want to solve the issue, address it professionally.

Many people can complain, and not handle the issue, and that’s where the problem comes in. Is she and employee there, or just a visitor. #nosey

missmiami says:

U r very wise intense :)

New Girl knows me so well! :hug:

YSoSrs says:

Babies don’t solve problems, they exacerbate them. :nono:

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Strangers :danban1:
      I don’t have nothing on this topic because, I don’t watch this show. Congrats all the same though…

Bootcampgirl says:

YSoSrs says:

Babies don’t solve problems, they exacerbate them.

:preach:

Hey Choco-latte

I get what Intense is saying. I honestly think one of the main sources to their issues was a baby. It seems like every time they have issues or a disagreement, the baby situation is brought up. It sometimes seems as if he resents her because she put the baby on hold. For example, the reason why he’s not really backing her album and chit. Just speculating
      _____________________________
      You may be right – he could be taking control that way – but if they are both not on the same page as far as having a baby – that doesn’t seem to wise to push for something like that – what if she’s not a mother becuz she’s not meant to be one – GOD doesn’t make all females birthing ready #JUST SAYN

WorkInProgress says:

…………..
      time will tell. Babies have a way of doing that when you take the role of motherhood seriously. from watching the show its my opinion she gets all the materials things her heart desire but she not getting true love and emotional support from Vince. A baby might fill the empty voids in her heart with joy and unconditional love. only time will tell.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

@ Choco,

I work in a very professional environment. The clients that work in here are suppose to be professionals as well. I may have over reacted in sending her away but, “Gal” “Girl” “Hey you” and all that doesn’t sit well with me and all for different reasons. She simply could have said, “Hello, I am here to get set up with the wealth management website and I am not sure who I was suppose to come in and see.”

She may just be unpolished but, the tone of her voice and the word Gal sent off a trigger in my brain.

God bless her and the rest of her day outside of my presence.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Good for Vince! I had weight loss surgery and for people who have not seen me in a while, they do not recognize me. LOL! :cheer:

#SO LIFE-CHANGING

Oh chit :hugs: back @ MIRS :grin:

SUP BOOT :waves:

KayCeiSoul says:

iWhip says:

Tamar’s ass is too old to get pregnant. Isn’t she 40-something?

************************

Whew shade and watch my feet! :shocked:

I thought Tamar was a friend of the blog honey?

BRB. I need to sip my Simply Lemonade to ease the extra tartness in this here post…. :rofl:

iscream says:

Sandra you done made her cry… But who is Lisa? :popcorn:

@ Choco,

God bless her and the rest of her day outside of my presence.
      _________________________
      :lol: not at you but you are on point that’s why I mentioned GIRL as also being viewed as racist – and your last sentence has me :rofl: That is the kindest way to SAY FUK U AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON :rofl:

Bootcampgirl says:

Choco :yahoo:
      @DoNot, so can we get a before and after gravi? :shrug:

40 isn’t old to have a baby 40 is old for me to have a baby my grandmother had my uncle at 42 – hmmmm yeah NOT I!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

It sometimes seems as if he resents her because she put the baby on hold

:cosign:

HE SEEMED TO PERK UP AND GET VERY HAPPY INTITIALLY WHEN THEY WERE DISCUSSING THE BABY, THE WAY HE TALKED TO HER AND HE SEEMED MORE PATIENT WITH HER, I THINK THE BABY ISSUE HAD A LOT TO DO WITH HOW HE ACTS TOWARDS HER NOW, THAT MAN WANTS HIS WIFE TO HAVE HIS BABY

iscream says:

Sandra you done made her cry… But who is Lisa? :popcorn:

Who’s crying? :popcorn:
      AND who is Lisa? :popcorn:

Kicks in the door :woohoo: has the slaying begun on this muppet up top :danban1:

mzwhang90210 says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Did this b*tch just walk in to MY M*thafukkin office and call me “GAL”????

:cosign:

Worked with this older Filipino lady who could NOT stop herself from calling me “Missy”
      I told her to stop…joked with her to stop…but she kept doing it..and going “oops..sorry, I forgot.”

One morning I walked into work and…….
      Her: “GM Missy!”
      Me: “GM Granny!”
      Her: :cuss: Granny??? You know I have grandkids and NONE of them call me Granny! :cuss:
      Me: Wow, what a coincidence. I have Grandmothers and neither of THEM call me Missy! :)

She NEVER called me “Missy” again. (true story)
      Me

Bad Influence says:

that baby gonna look like the old Tamar and the old Tamar was ugly as fugg… *shudders*

:karate: Hey there Missy :exorcistface: :hahaha: *smooches*

:waves: JenAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

missmiami says:

U r very wise intense
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THANKS HON, DO YOU THINK I CAN CASH IN ON IT, I NEEDS ALL THE MONEY I CAN GET-LOL ;)

:lol: @ Jenie

@Intense
      Question if the baby was a soar spot in their marriage why in the hell would Tamar wait until now to give him a child she could’ve done that earlier on in their marriage probably would have several CD’s out – which is y I say she is self absorbed

:rofl: at the fonts in this post :hahaha:

Bad Influence says:

:ghost: (bb)
      :thinking: speaking of, where is OTB?

Maybe he’s resentful because he feels she’s holdign the baby over his head. One minute it was, Let’s Go to The Clinic! The next it was, But Vincent, What About My Career? SHE can’t be dropping it like it’s hot like that pregnant belly dancer!

I think if she gets her album and he gets his baby, they’ll be fine. I really think they love each other and just have a few issues to resolve.

Ty says:

iWhip says:

Tamar’s ass is too old to get pregnant. Isn’t she 40-something?
      _________
      Who is following Tamar because she is going to go in shortly and we know Auntie gives no phuck on twitter :popcorn:

I like that gravi Jenny! Too cute!

mzwhang90210 says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
      Hey there Missy :exorcistface:

Engarde!! :duel:

:chase:

*sets up next trap to go off at 2:39 pm EST* :eek:

I am sorry but when I look at Tamar I do not see mom at all :ha: :haha:
      But hey folks change when they have kids!
      Auntie what you say ? Tamar has dust for eggs :tea: When she riding Vince, her coon not only poots but it poots dust and smoke :thinking:

Ty says:

GellySammich says:

=/ I hope she was ready to share this news Sandra
      Oh Tamar is all about sharing even with other folks’ husband :coffee:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@Intense
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@ CHOCO

TO SAVE HER MARRIAGE, HENCE THE DIVORCE RUMORS, IT’S NOT AS FAR FETCH AS SOME WOULD LIKE TO BELIEVE :shrugs:

Ty says:

iWhip says:

Tamar’s ass is too old to get pregnant. Isn’t she 40-something?
      _________

Awww shat the anticipation :popcorn: Auntie trully don’t give a fawk :rofl: on the TWITTAH ! Let me go log in ret now ! :typing:

Bootcampgirl says:

For all you wine conniusseurs’ Amazon starts selling wine today..

When she riding Vince, her coon not only poots but it poots dust and smoke

@Ty
      I read about that chit and didn’t the wife beat Tamar’s azz in an elevator

Bootcampgirl says:

For all you wine conniusseurs’ Amazon starts selling wine today..

:shock: Are u serious :danban1:

:warning: MsDiva, see #133 :lol:

:casket: @dusty eggs :egg:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I like that gravi Jenny! Too cute!

@Intense
      Well IMO it show how she really dont care – about her marriage or her husband becuz if you succumb to giving him a child years later to save the marriage :shrug: – looks hella stupid to ME

WorkInProgress says:

Oh Tamar is all about sharing even with other folks’ husband
      …………..
      she ai’t gonna do that no mo. she learned from that elevator beatdown

Ty says:

Bad Influence says:

Shiny and ugly is a phucked up combo :nono:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Bootcampgirl says:

@DoNot, so can we get a before and after gravi?

Girl… *in my Sheneneh Jenkins voice

OMG I WISH THEY WOULD SHUT THE FUKK UP! i CAN’T THINK STRAIGHT!

Bad Influence says:

@Boot Say what?? i live for Amazon and im a prime member! :woohoo:

Bad Influence says:

who beat Kermit up in a elevator? :hahaha:

Dimpzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :hug: hi bew!

YSoSrs says:

One should NEVER bet their marriage or any relationship on a baby. That way lies resentment and likely disappointment.

:hug: @ Hizzy…Hey Love. I’m irritable as hell and can’t get a single damned moment of silence.

Bad Influence says:

“According to a close family member, Tamar Braxton is pregnant with her first child. Tamar is not a friend of the blog, in case you were wondering.”

aka green light to go in her play doh face ass :rofl:

But this is Tamar @ YSO like I expect nothing less from her – that sad part is the child!

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves:
      JenEEE
      Divurrr

Tamar got beat down in an elevator?
      By whom…what floor was the elevator on…spill it!!
      :popcorn:

ricanlbc says:

she looks like latoya jacksons sisa

Bad Influence says:

awww Dimpz :hug: u want me 2 slap a hoe?

Ty says:

who beat Kermit up in a elevator?
      Auntie pour the tea cause I dont feel like looking for the post or are you already on Twitter :think:

@Dimpz
      You at work and can’t get any silence walk out of your office area to regroup :hugs:

PiscesRising says:

I think Tamar & Vince will be just fine. She’s been the way we see on the show for years. According to her sisters, since she was a small girl.

So if Vince dated her, engaged her, and married her knowing she was as “extra” and “self-absorbed” as it can sometimes seem, I’m sure he was prepared for it.

I think they had an agreement that she wanted to at least finish her album first and they they could try and the time came.

Congrats to them! I hope they do a spin-off show with them and the baby like the first few months home. I’m sure that will be a riot!

My concise version of Elevator STOMP DOWN
      Tamar and the married man she was seeing were at some event in the ATL well the wife was there also and I supposed she caught wind of the rumors of Tamar sleeping with her husband – some how Tamar and Wife end up in the elevator together I think the hubby also and the wife beat Tamar’s azz folks could hear her screaming from the elevator

Bad Influence says:

@Boot Say what?? i live for Amazon and im a prime member!
      ________________________

Me too baby :fistbump: I live on Amazon :yes: Mzwhang hey my love :waves:

Ty says:

Industry insiders are whispering about a certain diva singer who is allegedly creeping behind her music mogul husband’s back. I can’t say any names, but the singer apparently has a history of cheating with married men. My source says the singer caught a serious beat down at the ASCAP Rhythm and Soul Awards held in Atlanta about 12 years ago.

The source, who begged for anonymity, told Sandrarose.com that the wife of a music industry veteran heard rumors that the singer was sleeping with her husband (whose son used to be an in-demand music producer).

Their worlds collided at the ASCAP host hotel in Atlanta when the singer stepped on an elevator that was occupied at the time by the industry veteran and his wife (who I’m told is no pushover). The wife commenced to beat the singer down to the floor of the elevator. The singers screams could be heard echoing throughout the hotel.

I’m told that the industry veteran separated the two brawling women before any serious injuries could occur. Needless to say the relationship between the singer and the industry veteran ended in that elevator that night.

But the singer reportedly hasn’t learned her lesson.

My source says she is creeping again, and my source wishes the music mogul would “open his eyes” and see what is transpiring in front of him (or behind his back as the case may be). The source says the mogul’s friends are very concerned about his health and that Interscope records made him take off a month from work to rest.

“He’s financing her ‘career’ out of his own pocket because he loves her, but all she really cares about is her album,” said my confidential source.

@ His…..It’s 3 of their asses they’re either all talking at once or as soon as one shuts up the other one starts talking and all this cackling and shyt is driving me up a fukking wall! I’m gonna put my headphones on in a minute.

@ Choco… :hug: I’m just irritable. I normally don’t feel like this. i’ll be ok, I think. :lol:

:huh: Is just me or does Tamar eyes look like this >>>> :blink: <- Tamar

mzwhang90210 says:

@Ty & Choco…
      thanks! :thumbsup:

Bootcampgirl says:

Jenie-
      Amazon.com has added wine to the long list of products it sells through its online marketplace.

Amazon.com Inc. said Thursday that it will ship wine to 12 states and Washington DC from its new storefront. The world’s largest online retailer says shipping up to six bottles will cost $10.

The Seattle-based company says it is offering more than 1,000 wines from wineries around the U.S. The prices range from less than $10 to more than $100.

WorkInProgress says:

<…..This right here :yes: Michelle Loves her some Barry.

Bootcampgirl says:

Jenie-

:cheer: :bow:

:hugs: @ Dimpz

I know the feeling and Im not looking forward to it

WorkInProgress says:

:newpost: on Miguel practicing for Soul train awards

Donna del Gatto says:

OMG….I just had a mouth orgasm…

Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cookies!

No comment on the sperminated muppet…

pointhimout says:

who’s the surrogate pappy? i’m still convince she and vince have yet to consummate that marriage cuz he allegedly had to take a number.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

NEW POST IS UP… no time for playing with the emote to tell you that.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I DON’T THINK THE ISSUE IS HAVING A BABY TO SAVE HER MARRIAGE MORESO, WHEN SHE WOULD HAVE THE BABY, AS SOMEONE STATED ABOVE

EITHER WAY I’M HAPPY IF THIS IS TRUE, I LOVE THE SHOW AND I WILL CONTINUE TO WATCH AND HOPEFULLY, THE BABY WILL BECOME APART OF THE SHOW ALSO

ALL MARRIAGES HAVE SOME ROUGH PATCHES, HOPEFULLY THESE TWO WILL IRON THEM OUT AND REMAIN TOGETHER, I WOULD RATHER BE OPTIMISTIC :) I LOVE ALL THE SHOWS WITH BLACK MARRIED FAMILIES, IT’S NOT AS OBSOLETE AS THE MEDIA PORTRAY AND IT’S REFRESHING AMID ALL OF THESE REALTIY SHOWS WITH WOMEN FIGHTING AND ARGUING-WHO ONCE WERE ALMOST MARRIED TO SOME SPORTS FIGURE

@Intense
      I understand :grin:

Afiya says:

Well how bout that…is she carrying it herself or is she using the Beyonce method? OH WAIT, B did carry her own baby… my bad. :grin:

QbanVee says:

I had to take a second glance.. i thought that was a pic of Wendy Williams!

Bad Influence says:

Vince got that lap band huh? :rofl:

Fated4Greatness says:

lls at everybody asking by who…yall aint right

Donna del Gatto says:

so does she look in the mirror and say … “yeah, that’s the look I’m going for…Perfect!”

wow…

Cha Cha says:

Im from CALI and I have never used the word GAL :shrug: I thought that was a southern word myself..Im confused :shrug:

@Choco I believe she is 35 and 36 in March….. *supposedly
      I dont care if Im 55 when I get pregnant again Ima have the shyt out of that baby :rofl:

Bigbadwolf says:

Congrats to Tamar and Vince, if she really is pregnant. Watching the show it seemed like she was truly not going for it. But him constantly getting sick and her being almost 40 might have finally made a light bulb go off. :shrug:

Milky says:

:hi:
      bad

Ty says:

QbanVee says:

I had to take a second glance.. i thought that was a pic of Wendy Williams!
      :nono: Wendy is a Thundercat and Tamar is a muppet :coffee:

Bigbadwolf says:

:hi: Milky *even though you might be talking to the other bad lol

Milky says:

@bigbadwolf u responded so i was talkin to u. the other bad hmmph!!!

lnp03 says:

I am happy for Tamar and Vince. Vince really wants a child. I like them as a couple as well. Tamar loves Vince. She is just a little too over the top at times but he loves her too. Congratulations to The Herberts!!

lovebites says:

Auntie Baron means you cannot have kids at all. Maybe he has weak sperm or she might have a Unicorn uterus which makes it harder to get pregnant.

Bella770 says:

Congrats to them but their relationship seems off to me and I can’t put my finger on it. I really do try to find the entertainment in their show but an hour of her is just too much so I stopped watching it….. :yawn:

Bella770 says:

Has anyone notices that one of her eyes has a hard time blinking???? —–> :wink: