LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Hart party in Atlanta

Dwyane Wade LeBron James

NBA superstars Dwyane Wade and LeBron James bring their talents to Atlanta to play our Atlanta Hawks tonight. The Heat boys partied the night before the game with their homies and fans at Vanquish nightclub in midtown. Tickets are still available online and at the box office if you are interested in watching the Miami Heat play the Hawks tonight.

Kevin Hart Dwyane Wade

Dwyane Wade and Kevin Hart bond the night before the Miami Heat plays Atlanta Hawks in Atlanta.

Kenny Burns Kevin Hart Damien Wayans

V-103’s Kenny Burns, far left, comedian Kevin Hart, center, actor Damien Wayans, far right, and a guest party at Vanquish.

Photos: TheJasmineBrand.com

• hotmess

who cares

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

:dead: @Wade’s capris

• San

That HAT stupid, Those SHORT PANTS stupid

• Diva

I hate those hats!!!!

:wave:

hotmess
    Fay Fay
    San

• Angiegirl

I am so glad I have an old school man. Cause then new age metro/emo/homo dudes iCant :no:

And all that hugging they do in pics, WTF :shrugs:

• Diva

Angiegirl says:

And all that hugging they do in pics, WTF
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Amen Angiegirl!!!!! Luv my old school man!!!!!

• Betamax82

What the heck does MAC lip D Wade have on

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Bunch of male groupies in the background in that first pic. Lookin at then niccas harder than the hoes would!

• Betamax82

Angiegirl says:

And all that hugging they do in pics, WTF

• WorkInProgress

I like Dwade’s b-ball skills but he is starting to irk me with his tacky acky dresscode. where da hell are his socks? I smell toe-jam :no:

• San

:waves: DIVA

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

:blink:

Umm… wait a minute…

**looking**

Was this an all-male party??

• San

I wouldnt even be able to take my dude serious in those pants :no:

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

Angiegirl says:

And all that hugging they do in pics, WTF
    :cosign:

:dead: @Man

Diva! :waves: <—new pair of capris to match dwade's

• Donna del Gatto

ummm, those pants D Wade has on??? :no:

I’m tryin’ real hard to fight for him, but this ain’t a good look!

• Betamax82

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:lol: makes me think of Damen on Friday starring at Money Mike when he came to the Christmas party

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

*squints* i see ONE female in the background..or is that joseline? :huh:

• WorkInProgress

Beta he wearing prety in pink. I don’t see not one freakum dress or fake boob in sight. Guess it was guys night “out” as in come out the damn closets already.

:endrant:

• Donna del Gatto

Ok, and Kevin Hart has his arm around dude’s neck like so…as dude is caressing his woodie!

• Donna del Gatto

And D. Wade is sashaying with that box of tissue! :smack:

• Angiegirl

Its a reason Gabby aint pushing the issue of marriage and a reason why Siovhan (however u spell his ex wife name) was so mad when he left her. Heyul if I was hiding ur lil secret all those years and gave u 2 sons to support the cover up, I would be mad as heyul u left me for a newer model beard too. Shoot!

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

Serious Question, is the black glasses that all celebs wear is a fashion statement. errbody cant be damn blind, or visually impaired :coffee:

And Moaning (literally) Roses and Thornes :lol:

• Betamax82

@ Working straight sausage party :lol:

• Donna del Gatto

SAUSAGE FEST
    SAUSAGE FEST
    SAUSAGE FEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Diva

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I hate those glasses too!!!!! Nerd glasses are not the look.

:wave: Creamy!

• Betamax82

Upon further inspection I think I see 2 females still not enough :no:

• Angiegirl

Speaking of K hart his tickets here next weekend are $117 US American dollars……..Niccah please! U aint tall enough for me to buy a dayum ONE HUNDRED SEVENTEEN DOLLAR ticket! :coffee:

• Gigi26

————————————————————–
    :yes: Saw this ALL the damn time when I first partied in DC, more niggas in the VIP than bytches…I don’t get it :no:

Dwayne is either going through a mid life crisis or he just came out the closet. Nigga what is you wearing a winter hat in the club for with capris?!!

Is this what’s good in the streets :blink:

• Betamax82

Hello Brownskin :hi:

• Donna del Gatto

@Beta

Them two “chicks” prolly Joseline and Ms. Lawrence….

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

@Diva Hi my beautiful Queen :hug: and your grandbaby RAWKS :yes:

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

@Betamax :Yes: <<<<<<<<<<< nods head What it do Ma'

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

@gigi26 How are you this morning :kiss:

• Diva

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

@Diva Hi my beautiful Queen and your grandbaby RAWKS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    awwww thank you Creamayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :buttshake:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxBGzUhT-TM&feature=bf_prev&list=PL20B5C9C348CC3E79 @NikkeMinxx

Where’s all them Decatur Flavors now? This is borderline homoerotic….

• Donna del Gatto

That does it…I’m done defending the manhood of D.Wade and his peddle pushers!

• Betamax82

:lol: @ Donna

• Diva

:wave: Hey Nikke, could to see yo font ma! :woohoo:

• Angiegirl

Nikke, I left u a message down yonder :grill:

• MsB

Morning Everyone :wave:

• Gigi26

:hi: Creamy love, i’m doing alright! How are you darlin?

• A.J.

Dem men look like heaux!!

:whistle:Deez heaux be ackin up, deez deaux be ackin up and yall n!ggas be lettin ‘em

• Diva

:wave: MsBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

• http://www.landofpure.net iWhip

it’s not 5 oclock! :crying:

• MsB

:hug: Diva!!!! How are you on this fine Friday Morning?

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Um… I don’t think NAIR female around in these pics! Bunch of ninjas wining and dining and dressing up for each other!

That Lebron/ D. Wade “friendship” always been suspect!

• Diva

@iWhip, and don’t you know 5 oclock is going to drag its azz today!!!! :cry:

@MsB, I’m good ma and ready to kick off my weekend!!!! How r u babes?

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Ewwww!

All that burnt sugar!

• Gigi26

Real talk this is why I avoid spots like this, just whack cuz the regulars just people watch and look. No one dances and it sucks!

Gimmie a bar or a lounge anyday :yes:

• MsB

I am well! Last week was so hectic, my hopes are to be able to just sit back and enjoy my weekend in the house!

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

it’s not 5 oclock!
    Girl you too – LHM I kept getting prompted to change my password for my timesheet cause I’ve used that one in the past tell me why did I make my password FukYou!

I need it to be Friday evening

@Angie I sawit and lol’ed… Folks be doing too much of the most.

Drinks anyone?

Water Mocassin…
    peach schnapps
    Crown Royal® Canadian whisky
    triple sec
    sweet and sour mix

• A.J.

:applause:Agreed @ Gigi26!

Most celebrities get paid to appear. Why common folk pay to see someone in a nightclub that is not performing is beside me *shrugs*

• Diva

MsB says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    well I hope you get to do just that!!!!!

:wave: Choco

@Nikki, you know I never turn down a drink eva! :hahaha:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:2dance: @ Diva

• Phrozen1der

<——Ready to go home,I want another tatoo… :coffee: <—Dr.Pepper

• A.J.

Looking good @ MsB

• Fated4Greatness

Common is sooo cute :love:

Ima have to give a big :nono: to the those pants Wade decided to wear

• Phrozen1der

@Gigi A la’ Park on 14th :lol:

• xamayca

Why are dwades ankles showin…Im confused

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:hugs: and :kiss: @ Phrozen

• Phrozen1der

I do believe those pants are a slimmer fit,yet NOT manpri’s..So son sitting causes them to rise up a bit..My ankles are currently showing,but I can assure you I AINT got on no damn manpri’s :lol: #TheMoreYouKnow

• Phrozen1der

@CHoco Owww.. :yahoo:

• DoNotDeleteMe

That third picture screams “QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!”

What in the “Santa Clause mall reject” does Denise Wade have on?

Just teh ghey through out this fierce-less post!