Dwyane Wade’s Ex-Wife On Dr. Phil

Siovaughn Funches-Wade on Dr Phil

Dwyane Wade’s ex-wife Siovaughn Funches-Wade is back.

The last we heard, she was being dragged kicking and screaming from her Chicago area home by police after she refused to turn over the couple’s 2 sons to Wade’s sister for Wade’s court-ordered visitation.

The Miami Heat superstar was given full custody of his sons while Funches-Wade was allowed alternate weekends supervised visitations — in Miami.

During her session with TV’s Dr. Phil (who isn’t a real doctor), Funches-Wade accuses the Chicago court system of giving Wade preferential treatment because he’s a NBA star.

“I’ll say this: I’m not perfect. There’s no perfect parent,” she said. “As far as being intentionally absent or intentionally harmful to my children, I won’t take that because that would be incorrect.”

From Madamenoire.com:

“Well a lot of it had to do with Mr. Wade’s celebrity and a lot of it had to do with his money. But I’ve seen the court system in a way that I’ve never seen it before. I went into that place hoping to get help for my children and I, but I found judges in the courtroom quoting statistics for Mr. Wade. They would speak about him as if they were introducing the starting lineup for a basketball game.

“One time we were doing scheduling and we were asking when would Mr. Wade come in and testify. And she was saying, ‘Oh, I know when he’ll be in Chicago. They play the Bulls and right now they’re in Philadelphia.’ She knew all of these things and she’d say all of the time, ‘I’m a huge basketball fan.’ I was sort of hoping she’d be a fan of justice, but I found otherwise.”

Funches-Wade, who is still counting Wade’s money, wonders why he pays a publicist $20,000 a month but can’t pay her child support.

“Well, my ex-husband had a publicist. And as far as the records reveal, [Wade's publicist's fee] may have been approximately $20,000 per month. When you’re able to pay someone that amount of money a month to plant your stories…”

Spotted on NoMercyforYourFaves.com

• Dwyane Wade’s ‘Unstable’ Wife Taken Into Custody
  • Dwyane Wade’s Wife Sues Gabrielle Union For “Alienation of Affection”
  • Dwyane Wade Awarded Temporary Custody of His Sons
  • The End is near for Dwyane and Siovaughn Wade’s marriage

129 Responses to “Dwyane Wade’s Ex-Wife On Dr. Phil”

NaijaGal says:

good luck to her…for better or worse <====wonder what these vows mean to people when they take them

Betamax82 says:

She’s looking healthy

@NikkeMinxx says:

She aint been missing no meals…

:happybirthday: Naija!

MzTisch says:

She looks pretty here #thatsalligot

cougar lover says:

why she counting that man money for, he aint her priority no mo. she must be having bouts with denial, he is with a womand worth a few million, has custody of his chirren. if she wants to look good for anybody its her sons, not the national media or public for that matter. end rant as i sip on this wheat grass :hahaha:

Smonae says:

NaijaGal says:

I guess they didnt mean chit to Wade :no:

Pickachu Tran says:

She looks nice

FROM DOWNSTAIRS:

Pickachu Tran says:

AND I hate it when these fukkas are outside when i go to work at 5:30am then them same fukkas be outside when I get home at 4.

them fukkas be outside in the rain, sleet, snow literally. Them bishes aint scared of NO thunderstorm either. YOU can’t tear a nigga away from their front porch I dont care what may happen.

Oprahs Bunion says:

MzTisch says:

She looks pretty here #thatsalligot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

You know, I don’t like Gabby Union for being with Dwayne Wade. If I met a dude who was still married but, going through a divorce… then even after getting the divorce is going through a nasty custody battle with a bitter ex-wife, I would exit stage left and tell ol’boy to hit me up after he handles his business as a parent and recent divorcee.

I would want to see how everything turns out before deciding to be with a man with a problem such as his. She probably felt like she had to grab him up because if she passed, the next chick would be given the offer.

Gigi26 says:

She got nice eyes…but on the real.

She may have something here but she need to get it all together on her end. Let the bullchit in the past go. Stop trying to fight fire with fire. Only then will you win.

And uhhh da fck he paying you child support if he has primary custody?! :blink:

________________________________

Chile bye to all this :rolleyes: isn’t this the chick that accused him of the Nasty woman disease :tea:

Smonae says:

i hope she moves on because this cannot be healthy, but if someone took my kids & spent the story like i was crazy when i know I’m sane, then I cant blame her.
      I hope the kids get whats best for them, both parents

NaijaGal says:

NIKKE NIKKE NIKKE :hug: thank you…please make drinks for everybod :cheers: :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Gabby Union is worth a couple of thousands..fukk a million :no: :lol:

She’s picked up some weight. She looks pretty though.

MzTisch says:

So her name is pronounced like Sha-vonne?

Oprahs Bunion says:

:offtopic: Anyone gone to Europe? Thinking of taking a European cruise with the family! Thoughts?

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

During her session with TV’s Dr. Phil (who isn’t a real doctor)

^right. So why do they go on there? He’s also an ass. Just wants to talk down to you. Not to mention a narcissist (I finally get to use your word in a sentence :yahoo: ),,,but for his hide n seek hairline, his gut, and his possibly miniscule peenis…Nude pics of him would have leaked ions ago. He just seems like the type. Why expose your business to him? Ol right winged cra##a ain’t worried about you or your kids. I don’t get it. Same with judge Judy. She gets paid to be mean and make a mockery of the judicial system. Yet folks sign up to go in droves. Its a joke. As if yelling and screaming and using puns makes you sound smart. No, but having fame seekers in front of you who are gluttons for punishment does :coffee:

She might be bat sh*t crazy but Siovaughn is some kinda cute. I’ve always thought she was a pretty girl.

Oprahs Bunion says:

Bedazzled, you gravi THOUGH!!!! Where did you find that?? :rofl:

Nasty woman disease
      ——–

Pickachu Tran says:

Gigi26 says:

Gabby Union is worth a couple of thousands..fukk a million

:rofl: why u think she trying to hold on to Wade like a damn leech. Its not like that bish is a sought after, top notch actress like a Kerry Washington…shiiiiiid or even like a KiKi Palmer :lol:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Oprahs..

If you go: Have fun, be safe and review all laws before stepping foot off of US soil.

MzTisch says:

Pickachu Tran says:

She looks nice

FROM DOWNSTAIRS:

Pickachu Tran says:

^^^^^^^
      Also from downstairs:

Yes! Then be all in your face and bags if you come from shopping :mad:

Oprah, go check out this festivalatsea . com or blue star travel . com

OB- I googled Ne-Yo in lip gloss :lol:

I guess when he performed at the Apolo he wore it. :lol:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

Hey Jen :kiss:

Crickett says:

Cute girl, reminds me of DeShawn Snow.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

OB- I googled Ne-Yo in lip gloss

:ghost: but why though :hahaha:

Betamax82 says:

Razzle is that Ne-yo in a wig in you’re gravi :lol:

marquez269 says:

sounds to me like she didnt want the kids she wanted a handout just because she’s the baby mama..these courts aint playn that groupie shiat no mo…..and second i may be wrong and somebody correct me if i am if you have primary custody ur not supposed to pay child support! :tea:

MzTisch, :huh: my face with the cats at the gas station begging….

Cats out there in the a.m. til past 8/9/10 at night :no: smh.

:offtopic: the new pope has been selected and word on the street is , it that guy in ad beneath this post on the homepage :gossip:

Gigi26 says:

Gabby Union is worth a couple of thousands..fukk a million
      *******************

Chile boo. Does anyone remember how she used to dress like she was from the midwest. I actually liked that fake innocence about her. Since she got with Dwayne she done turned into a full fledged fashionista. That’s what made me think he was breaking her off financially. She couldn’t afford $2000 shoes and 20,000 purses before.

Bad Influence says:

ion have no disdain for this woman. Its her story. :coffee:

Hewwo folks :waves:

:lol: Po’ thang.

She wasn’t a groupie Chicken Wang :hug:
      High school sweethearts.

cougar lover says:

bangladesh the pope?

Jenie because I remember back in 08 and I was in love with Ne-Yo and this hating azz dude I worked with used to try and sway me otherwise and claim he was gay :lol:

But nevermind the fact that I would ride with him anywhere he would have either Tupac, or NeYo in rotation. :lol:

:hug: Boygah, we have chosen thee 1st book for our New SR Book Club :D

marquez269 says:

@dtts stop your madness :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

Why neyo got on all the tacky shyt from wet n’ wild RAZZLE? :hahaha:

Gigi26 says:

@Okay Bird! Shiid don’t get it twisted a lot of the shyt these Celebs get is for free…and I really don’t think Wade even breaks her off like that anymore…prolly a stylist a time or two but other than hosting BET gigs, what is she doing?

cougar lover says:

bangladesh the pope?

:ghost:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

Hewwo folks

:hi: Nice breasts. Natural? :think:

Gigi26 says:

:happy: BAD!!!

Betamax82 says:

Bad, OTB :waves:

Pauletta :love:

:2dance: Jenie…

Boygah, and what was chosen in my absense? :hug: :waiting:

Sexylenalove says:

Dr. Phil is a real doctor. He hold a PhD in psychology!!

GAGIRL87 says:

My heart goes out to her for some reason :no:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

a handsome face and a beautiful woman show up at the same time on the blog….

my day is now complete.

:wave: Beta

:lol: Bad you know some negro used photoshop on this man!

:hug: @Jackson! @Gigi’licious & @Beta

Im moving into my damn condo tomorrow. I have so much to do but im far too :high: someone save me.

My rabbit died.. #yesyallcare

Where @Kenya? :huh: You knocked up, gal?

See?? :rofl:

:blunt: **

that_VA_thickchick says:

Diva

I think Kenya was trying to say she’s pregnant. (Hence the dead rabbit reference)

Boygah!
      Underneath It All, by R.L. Davis

I bought a physical copy, but others bought the .99 for their kindles…

MzTisch says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MzTisch, my face with the cats at the gas station begging….

Cats out there in the a.m. til past 8/9/10 at night
      ^^^^^
      Can I pump your gas? Um, no bish! I got this……

Whats the book tho?

Dr. Phil is a real doctor. He hold a PhD in psychology!!

GIrllll. Dont mind Sandra. :lol:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Is that a relationship type book? I didn’t read the comments from earlier about it. I had to run to a mtg.

Alittle pregnant or alot pregnant?! Yall remember that! :hahaha:

Betamax82 says:

Do what nah Caramel/Blue preggers :popcorn:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Oh it is. okay.

Yassss @Barka :hahaha: I will take you higheerrrrr :lol:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

Boygah, we have chosen thee 1st book for our New SR Book Club

I don’t. Do book clubs after that incident that happened in the Summer of 2006 :no: ot was held by Jehovah Witnesses. It was like a cult. They’d show up at your door step if you skipped a Tuesday. Girl,,, I was scared. Like trynna leave a gang (minus the joy and pleasure of being fu**ed in) damn I miss the hood…Anyway,,, they wouldn’t let me go. Ever see a white woman speak with an aggressive tone, all while maintaining a stepford wife grin. Scary. Just cuzz a dog is showing its teeth, doesn’t mean it’s happy…feel me.

Ty says:

yall rude azzes could’ve said :newpost:

Trying to lurk hmph….. :rules:

MzTisch says:

I likes Dr. Phil though. He be going in at times. Especially on those enablers of addicts.

Bad Influence says:

-goes to read reviews- kay! @Boygah

Book Description

R. L. Davis touches on the taboo subject of love vs lust. He shows that love can sometimes motivate you to destroy the very thing you want the most! Underneath It All will have you wondering just how far the ties that bind can be stretched before they break. Janelle, a smart, savvy business woman takes life by the horns! She refuses to let adversity stop her in her career… or her personal life. Juggling her company and her relationship with basketball star, Jared “J.C.” Capone, she is often sacrificing one thing for another. J.C. is a man with a plan… party, play and enjoy everything his money can buy! To him, life is all about appearance and getting what you want! This book will have you wondering, Is there really a such thing as relationships… or are they just emotional waiting rooms that people dwell in until they find someone else?

@NikkeMinxx says:

When yall said Underenath It All I saw a book by Eric Mena and thught yall was tryna be funny,…. lemme go back and look…

Tell the truth, shame the devil Brenden! :rules:
      Yew tried to steal that witness’ husband! :cuss:

About the Author
      R. L. Davis is a new writer exploding onto the scene with his first book! Davis was motivated by an urge to get people talking about the consequences of their choices in relationships and life. Underneath It All pushes the envelope when we think about the decisions that we make in our everyday lives. As a father and active community member, Davis knows that every choice he makes not only affects his life, but the lives of those around him. Davis started writing 15 years ago as a hobby. It was a way for him to escape the real world and its problems. He never thought something so natural to him would turn into a tool that would help him express himself to the world. R.L. Davis plans to take the literary world by storm…one word at a time!

cougar lover says:

her rabbit dies cuz she was using the white/red dollar tree batteries, and not the new black/gold ones for stuff that need the juice to last longer.

Nikkkeeeeee :hahaha: Mine came up under another author too. I saw that Erica one :huh <– me, thinking "I aint reading that chit.." :hahaha:

marquez269 says:

:danban:

MzTisch says:

Can someone make copies adn fax or email me the pages of the book? :rofl: That’s so trife!

Ty says:

The court system didnt have anything to do with her not showing up to court, not abiding by their agreements, losing multiple attorneys due to her bs, etc. I read the court transcripts and she was a mopho also. All the way down to the std story :nono:

I don’t think they should’ve took her boys but she played a major role :coffee:

Betamax82 says:

Brenden :hahaha:

Tisch, Ty & RIF :hug: s

Is that @Brenbew? :rofl:

MzTisch, I do the swerve drive in to the gas station, or when I see the windshield guys even try to think about it! :lol: djm

MzTisch says:

Bad! :wink:

Ty says:

Chile bye to all this isn’t this the chick that accused him of the Nasty woman disease
      _________
      that she caught while he was on the road :yes:

MzTisch says:

:nono: It’s only $0.99 yo! :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

Wait, @Kenya wasn’t this nigga the one you was dragging through the dirt and all that but now you preggers by him?

Be Blessed :tea: Congrats darling.

He said that the 2nd book will be free for the first month, so we gotta hurry and read, Fay already read it :rollseyes:

Bad Influence says:

Nikkeeeeee! :hug: u making drinks?

Somebody’s median income is about to take a big hit if’n this is the ‘situation’.

<–Pro-Choice :tea:

Bad Influence says:

Oh kenya is pregnant today? :huh:

Man, didjew see the Jigga/Larry post yet yo?! :rofl:

Who the phuckk is “Former morning Glory, Aspiring friend of the board?”

Ty says:

Hey Hissy :happy:

Yes thats BrenBren :rofl:

@ Yall…the book club? :yes:

Pickachu Tran says:

kenya/blu/caramel is PREGGO… is that the same dude u said u didnt know if wanted to marry him or not, u wont ready to give up some of your independence or some shyt like that…

but anyway CONGRATS

So my sup was educating me on the whole Catholicism part of Christianity… Before he told me what was what, (I never thought it to be true but) I was told that the catholic churches had bars in the basement and you could smoke after service on church grounds. He started :hahaha: when I told him what someone told me. :lol: the look on his face was priceless.

Strangers

I couldnt even entertain that chitnon Jay Z. We all know my disdain for that nigga.

He back with his boo larry?

Couga :hahaha:

Ty says:

preggo :huh:

I thought someone killed her rabbit :shrug:

Cool Ty! OTB found it somewhere for $6, I paid about $10 from Amazon-with shipping included.

Some got it for $0.99

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Mr. Marquez in a dark shirt. I like it sir.

Bad. … always nice to see you ma’am

Pickachu Tran says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Who the phuckk is “Former morning Glory, Aspiring friend of the board?”

***************

IDK i BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE THAT SHYT OUT..I GOTS NOTHING :lol:

*kicks @Man*

marquez269 says:

:popcorn:

Maybe they snuck into her daddy’s bsmt after Sunday dinner :kona:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

:newpost: is up

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sweater Gawd I think that is Andre Cymone and he done changed his name… and aint aged since 1988.

Ty says:

Pickachu Tran says:

Gigi26 says:

Gabby Union is worth a couple of thousands..fukk a million

Uh Bring It On is classic material excuse u :rofl:

An old boss of mine used to always say “No such thing as a Planned Parenthood”. It took yrs, but now I agree :lol:

@BAD
      Its been so long since I got to :kiss: them two pillows on ur chest!

Come here!
      :hugs:

:blink:

Hope she can afford private school

Ty says:

Pickachu Tran says:

Gigi26 says:

Gabby Union is worth a couple of thousands..fukk a million

Uh Bring It On is classic material excuse u :rofl:

:dead:

It was $6 Amazon prime.

that_VA_thickchick says:

Gigi26 says:

Be Blessed Congrats darling.
      _________
      She revealed last week that she had it all wrong because she chose to listen to her “hating, jealous” friends instead of this man she’s known for 8 years. He went to church with her so she knows he’s serious about next steps. So it’s all good in the hood now. :coffee:

LMAO @ Kenya pregnant today.

Maybe they snuck into her daddy’s bsmt after Sunday dinner

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I am going upstairs and this topic is too dayum it *poof*

Ty says:

marquez269 says:

Thats what I thought too but Halle is paying her baby daddy :shrug:

Bad Influence says:

Aww @RIF its always nice to see ur font too high suga.. :D

that_VA_thickchick says:

Hope she can afford private school
      _________
      Of course she can…don’t forget,she is in an income bracket that most would die for.

ms_no-no says:

My heart abd prayers go out to Siovaughn. Speaking as a MOTHER, I can understand where she is coming from. She was married to a basketball player who wasn’t even home 9 months out of the year and she was home with her children. You can’t tell me that after all the years that they were married that all of a sudden ‘NOW’ Siovaughn is unfit to raise their sons when she had been doing it mostly by herself all of this time. It wasn’t until he got up with that dirty dusty a$$ Gabrielle Union that all of a sudden Siovaughn wasn’t fit to raise thier children. She goess to court to get justice and ends up with a bunch of people that are star struck; like they would be gettin season tickets to the game if they found in D Wades favor or somthing.

The best scripture that comes to mind is ‘The FIRST shall be LAST and the LAST SHALL BE FIRST’. D-Wade may got it NOW but the bottom is SURE to fall out. I hope these little boys grow up to be better than their father!!