FBI Release Photos of Persons of Interest in Boston Marathon Bombing

Boston marathon bombings persons of interest

The FBI has released photos of 2 persons of interest in Monday’s Boston Marathon bombings that left 3 people dead and 183 injured.

Local 2 News in Boston emphasized that authorities are seeking the public’s help in identifying the men seen in these photos. The FBI bulletin does not describe the men as suspects in the bombings.

The photos show a white male in his 30s, wearing a white baseball cap and a black jacket. The second male is non-white, in his 20s or early 30s, wearing a blue Adidas track jacket with black sleeves. He’s seen carrying a blue NIKE gym bag.

In some of the photos, the man in the white cap is seen wearing a large black backpack. In other photos he does not appear to be wearing the backpack.

• Correction: No Suspect Arrested in Boston Marathon Bombings
  • Bombs Explode Near Finish Line of Boston Marathon, Many Spectators Injured
  • Jeff, the Man in the wheelchair, is in critical but stable condition
  • The media wants to know if these people are looting (Video)

74 Responses to “FBI Release Photos of Persons of Interest in Boston Marathon Bombing”

spiceykay says:

Are they sure the one in the white cap is white?

FuturedocDonte says:

From the looks of things the FBI don’t know who they’re looking for. Its like the DC sniper all over again. I heard he was white > Black > of arab descent > black again > now he white :shrug:

LSLH says:

Stop letting every damn body into the freakin country then!

Paige says:

The one in the white cap does not look white. His skin seems a bit dark….but what do I know, maybe he has a tan.

amatrex says:

Yeah, I don’t believe anyone can conclude that the man wearing the cap is necessarily “white” from the still photo. There are many people of Middle Eastern ethnicity who don’t have olive/tan colored skin.

missmiami says:

i dont believe anything the government nor MASS media says.

missmiami says:

:offtopic: anybody see the central park 5 lastnight on pbs? i was in tears

tintin1979 says:

They do look suspicious

missmiami says:

amazing how fast big brother accessed pics and etc. big brother sure is watching all the time. creeps me out. but can a pressure cooker actually fit in that backpack

missmiami says:

:hi: @ jenie

i dont think its them :coffee:

they watching the damn race just like erbody else. aint nothin suspicious about they azzes… TRY AGAIN FBI…

that_VA_thickchick says:

Just like Doc said…DC Sniper thing all ovet again. white man in a white van ended up being a black man in a damn car. smh. watch the FBI say ‘we didn’t say these men were persons of interest. we don’t know what ya’ll talkin bout.” :coffee:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I beg to differ, why in the hell would spectators have such heavy back packs and/ or gym bags?!?!? If you plan to stand around & watch there is no way in hell you would want something that heavy hanging on you or your back, notice the others around them don’t have any heavy belongings?!?!?! And the fact they have on track suits but are not participating in the race, to me it seems they’re trying to blend in, but yet again none of the other spectators are dressed like runners & if they were going to participate in the race they would be with the other runners & wouldn’t need any heavy bags to attend to or weigh them down unless they had someone else to watch their bags for them- to me they look odd & suspicious :coffee: is one of these men the one who was captured running from the scene with his clothes ripped to shreds but not harmed ?

69 says:

So no one has heard about the latest of a series of explosions, that just happened in Texas. This one might be worse from a # of casualty standpoint. People are calling the event worse than Boston but to me, whether it be 1 or 100, any event that takes an innocent life is bad and nothing is “worse” than that. :coffee:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I beg to differ, why in the hell would spectators have such heavy back packs and/ or gym bags?!?!? If you plan to stand around & watch there is no way in hell you would want something that heavy hanging on you or your back, notice the others around them don’t have any heavy belongings?!?!?! And the fact they have on track suits but are not participating in the race, to me it seems they’re trying to blend in, but yet again none of the other spectators are dressed like runners & if they were going to participate in the race they would be with the other runners & wouldn’t need any heavy bags to attend to or weigh them down unless they had someone else to watch their bags for them- to me they look odd & suspicious is one of these men the one who was captured running from the scene with his clothes ripped to shreds but not harmed

there are two other people in that same pic with heavy backpacks on their backs. In other photos u can see people with different bags and backpacks. I call racial stereotyping. If Im wrong..then Im wrong. But i dont think its wise to just jump to conclusion just because they have brown skin and they are carrying bags when their were others there with bags as well. Right now, I dont see anything out of the ordinary. This was a calculated, well planned event. I believe there is some confusion going on… especially since the FBI cancelled the Press Conference at the last minute..Must not have been who they were looking for :coffee:

O and :pray: going out to the victims of the texas fertilizer plant explosion.

MissTaken says:

Good Morning. I pray whoever is responsible is caught. Unfortunately there are a lot of evil people out there and even if they catch the one who executed the plan the master mind will still be out there pulling the strings behind the scenes. :no:
      On another note I am :zzz: Have a staff meeting at 9 and other stuff all day and its raining :( Hopefully I can get on today an play with my
      e-friends

:danban: runs up in here :danban: and whoever called Kim a BOOGER downstairs gets a :trophy: :rofl:

Taken :hug: If you hate staff meetings like I do I know that feeling :no: sorry hun, the roses will be here waiting for your fonts :danban:

INTENSEMOCHA says:

I totally agree. And where is the backpack in the 2nd picture?

Pickachu Tran says:

The FBI reportedly has video of one of these men leaving a backpack at the site of one of the bombings.

MissTaken says:

:hugs: Jenie!! I heard one staff meeting a few years before I got here they said they fired about 10 people. Called them into a seperate part of the building and escorted them out. Then the HR director came into the staff meeting and said if you see a few faces missing when you return to your desks after the meeting that is because we had to let some folks go due to budget cuts :rofl: So I make sure I go to all the full staff meetings. If I ever get called to a meeting and I see everybody else going the opposite direction I am going I am going to :karate: and start SHOWING OUT. They would be like SECURITY! SECURITY!

Nakeya_j says:

Good Morning Roses!

MsLolo says:

:yawn:
      Morning!

Good Morning Ladies :waves:
      @Nakeya, so what did you end up doing? :popcorn:

Bootcampgirl says:

Speaking of, did you guys hear about the 15 yo who committed suicide because she was raped at a party and the school refused to do anything about it..her last FB post was, there all talking about it, my life is over, that bully shat is real…

Bootcampgirl says:

But, now that school is saying the misconduct warrants a suspension or placement in independent study…After she offs herself..smh

Morning Roses :woohoo:
      Nakeyah
      BOOT
      Jenayyyyyyyyyy :happy:
      MslOlO
      Miss TAKEN
      SANDRITA :eggs:
      GOOD MORNING . . .
      @NakeYah i hope lil Man is sleeping on a mattress on da floo lol :D

Nakeya_j says:

@Nakeya, so what did you end up doing?
      —–
      I did talk to him. He told me the little boy is always calling him names and it makes him mad. He is still on punishment because, come to find out this happened after school. He was still acting up during the school day. But what I did not say to him, was that I was glad he did not let this little boy call him out of his name. I still don’t want him cussing at school. But I am going to tell his teacher, that my child won’t be bullied and seesing as how he has told you several times about it, when the little boy pickes with my son again, and then my son ends up hitting him, whos fault is it then?

Boot why didn’t she just go to the police or tell her parents??

It’s really sad that these kids don’t see anyother way because of bullying.

MissTaken says:

:hi: Bootcamp. The thing that confuses me is that we had bullies when we were growing up but kids did not kill themselves where I am from. I know times are different and there is social media now but I can help but feel like that parents are not properly equipping their children with how to deal when things going wrong or with the real world as a whole. I think some parents would rather shelter their kids and not talk about the harsh realities of life. Like when did it become bad for kids to lose in a sport? Now they want everyone to win and get a prize cause you tried. No son/daughter your team LOST and you don’t get a prize. Try harder next time. I am not saying this was this case for this poor girl. Seems like she was targeted and mistreated. This is a general rant. Thanks for listening :tea:

Good morning Sandra and all you roses.

:hi:

@RAZZ HOlA :hi:

I agree with U how Kids,dont talK to ther Parents about troubling situations and ChOOse to take ther life SAD :(

Nakeya_j says:

@NakeYah i hope lil Man is sleeping on a mattress on da floo lol
      —–
      I took everything but the bed and educational items.

Keya
      Boot
      Luvyn :kiss:
      Razzle :hug:
      Lolo
      Hey my Roses :waves:

Nakeya_j says:

@Jenie that cat is too cute with the hoodie on. I love it.

Nakeya_j says:

@NakeYah i hope lil Man is sleeping on a mattress on da floo lol
      —–
      I took everything but the bed and educational items.
      GOOD GOOD :thumbsup:
      Was he –> :blink:

Bootcampgirl says:

Razzle/Taken, she did tell her parents and they did go to the school but, the school said they couldn’t do anything because it didn’t happen on school grounds. I think if the school would have least sent the boys’ to a different school or did home school, until they were found guilty/innocent,this situation would have been different, she and her parents reported and the school did nothing. Now after that fact, their misconduct warrants a suspension..gtfoh..that’s called cya…And yes, that social media is a beast, I’m an adult and some of the beefs that go on on there are :duel:

:applause: @Nakeya, go mama

Sometimes these kids feel they cant talk to their parent’s because they feel they wont listen. Maybe the parent is always dismissing something the kid may feel is important. This was my situation. There are things I’m just now telling my mom and I’m long gone out of their house. :shrug:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Morning everybody!

Oh well boot in that case the principal/dean should be held accountable for it as well, and any teachers involved who didn’t stick their neck out for this child and her family.

VA what’s “10/10 Joke” mean? :lol:

MsLolo says:

VA :kiss:

Hey VA :waves:

Nakeya_j says:

@NakeYah i hope lil Man is sleeping on a mattress on da floo lol
      —–
      I took everything but the bed and educational items.
      —————
      I had to kind of do this yesterday…

Lil razz called the teacher a poopy head and wouldn’t listen when she told him to sit down. They had him in the time out chair when I walked in the classroom. (he’s three) I told him no TV no Toys no Leap Pad. You can pick up a book and pretend to read or color in your coloring book until the food is done.

Nakeya_j says:

Was he –>
      ——
      Yup. Looking all crazy. smh.

MissTaken says:

@Bootcamp if the school is trying to pass the responsibility by saying it wasn’t on school grounds for legal issues (clearly not moral) then it would have to be a police matter. . It REALLY sucks and I pray for my children daily because of the world we live in. People used to feel a responsibility to be good citizens and help each other. Now it’s all about not being associated with someone if they can’t benefit you or stepping on people to get to the top.

Thank you Keya :hug: how is the little one ?

MissTaken says:

Let me also say I don’t know all the details of the story and I am half asleep so of I am missing something I apologize. I usually am good at researching the backstory and remembering details. Not this day :yawn:

Bootcampgirl says:

Agreed @Taken, we really do live in a dog eat dog world…

Did Sandra ever say why we keep getting these password resets :thinking: I think someone is fugging with the roses :hater: fallback you not getting my info sucka :nana: _|_ <<<< that's a bird by the way :tea:

Nakeya_j says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Thank you Keya how is the little one ?

——
      Your welcome. And he is good. I am hoping he acts right today. smh.

Ditto on the :yawn:
      I’m about to give my guys a test and have to hear them start bicthing in 5..4..3..2.. Them–> :haha: <—me (insert lil' Cease sweatshirt slogan here)

that_VA_thickchick says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

VA what’s “10/10 Joke” mean?
      :tape:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Jenie, I think @Nakeya got a response from her yesterday about that..

MissTaken says:

:offtopic: I am going to switch hair care products. Hair is getting really frizzy in this humidity. I am natural but press it out mainly. Was using Carol’s D, switched to Shea Moosture :nono: So I am going to try Design Essentials. For the inbetween washes I am gojng to buy Fay’s Whip. Which one should I order? :thinking:

Ya’ll its ruff being a kid now, :no: my sister was telling me about some stuff her daughter been dealing long story short she is being bullied :no: Pray for the children. Even though these kids seem to have it made with material things, mentally its bad :no: I make sure to tell my daughter how pretty she is, and when people don’t like you move :tea: go the opposite direction. These kids are mean as hell now. They get it from their parents too. Sad :no:

I have the Lavendar. I never heard of the Design Essentials :pc:

Design Essential dry my hair out :nono: I use Mazani products :yes: But my hair is thick as fugg :tea: 1 strain is like dental floss no lie :coffee:

Bootcampgirl says:

Why is this natural hair stuff high as hail…

Bootcampgirl says:

I think I did find my signature style, I tried those bantu knots this weekend and I liked it :yes:

Nakeya_j says:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Jenie, I think @Nakeya got a response from her yesterday about that..
      ——
      Yes. She said: “Don’t worry. Anyone can request a password change but the new password is sent to your email. The only way they can get it is if they hack your email. Even then they would have to know what your email address is to hack into it.”

MsLolo says:

I use the peppermint.

Miany says:

:newpost: Morning yall

Milky says:

:wave: good morning everyone

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THANK YOU FOR POINTING THIS OUT SANDRA :coffee:

JD says:

Bottomline is…even if these two did it. We didn’t get a pic of them till now. They were probably on a 8 am flight out of here the next day. Probably in Aruba somewhere sipping on a Corona as we speak. Whoever it was, they didn’t intend to get caught. I feel if it would of been Taliban or something like that…the person would of just strapped the bomb to their backs and committed suicide in the process.

heartland says:

The guy in the blue has a huge ass bag !… I mean what could you possibly need at a marathon besides some other shoes if you in fact were a running participant? A small pressure cooker could fit in both those bags. The guy in the black could possibly be white… It’s not like white folks haven’t participated in domestic terrorism in our country! We shall wait and see … Thanks for this write up Miss Sandra

spongebobfan says:

these kids were already cleared…this story needs a update sandra

ThatgirlJD says:

SandraRose….Lord Knows I love your blog cause you be on point…but how is it you got the pics of these two and other new outlets and TV are saying they are not releasing the photos as it could hamper the investigation?

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Did Sandra ever say why we keep getting these password resets

It just means you’re popular. Someone is pretending to be you and requesting a password change. But don’t worry about it. They can’t change your password.