Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Involved in Charity Scam?

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom

Socialite and reality TV star Khloe Kardashian and her NBA star husband Lamar Odom are accused of running a charity scam.

According to an investigation by ESPN, eight charities connected with sports stars have allegedly misused the cash they rake in.

After his mother passed away from stomach cancer in 2004, Odom set up a charity to fund cancer research called Cathy’s Kids. But the ESPN investigation revealed that Cathy’s Kids hasn’t given a single penny to cancer research in the 9 years it has been in existence.

ESPN reports that Cathy’s Kids claims it has been “dormant for years,” despite the fact that ESPN found it is still actively fundraising.

Khloe and Lamar’s eBay store includes a reference to the Cathy’s Kids website. The ad’s text reads: “All auction items benefit Cathy’s Kids.”

Although the charity’s mission is supposed to be “making a positive impact on the lives of under-privileged children, as well as targeting a disease that has played a significant role in [Odom’s] life,” it only seems he’s kept up half of that bargain. Cathy’s Kids’ mission statement continues, “Lamar lost his mother to stomach cancer and subsequently is committed to help causes that are focused on finding a cure and helping people who suffer from the disease. Lamar is focused on ensuring that funds are available for under-privileged youth that live in the inner cities of New York and Los Angeles.”

The latter part seems to be the one promise he has kept.

According to an investigation by ESPN, eight years of tax records show that Cathy’s Kids “primarily existed to finance two elite youth basketball travel teams. Of the $2.2 million raised by the charity, at least 60 percent — $1.3 million — went to those AAU teams.”

A chunk of the money raised by the charity also went into the bank account of its secretary, Jerry DeGregorio, a longtime confidante of Odom’s who was both his high school basketball coach and best man at his 2009 wedding to Kardashian. DeGregorio, now an assistant coach with the NBA’s Golden State Warriors, reportedly earned a median annual salary of $72,000 from 2004 to 2011 from the charity … even though Cathy’s Kids was operating at a loss. In 2011, the organization’s tax return showed a debt of $256,000, according to ESPN. A rep for the Warriors did not immediately respond to omg!’s request for comment on DeGregorio’s involvement.

• Khloe Kardashian: ‘for years I was called fat and ugly’
  • Khloé and Lamar Odom Celebrate Their ‘Unbreakable’ Love
  • Khloe Kardashian: ‘You should put your husband first’
  • Lamar Odom Falls Asleep During Child Custody Hearing

88 Responses to “Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Involved in Charity Scam?”

Betamax82 says:

Uh Oh

Its About to Go Down . .
      :danban1:

Pickachu Tran says:

Pickachu Tran says:

i mean I dont really have much to say about the topic at hand except..

DONT DROP THE SOAP IN PRISON LAM LAM :shrugs:

:smh: I don’t follow either or them in any way but, I hope that’s not true.

puppylove says:

Morning all. See this is why people shouldnt give to organizations like these. You can easily donate money to a local hospital instead.

MissTaken says:

:chase: You going to jail naw!!!!

lovezoe says:

Nothing surprises me about the Kardashians and the people associated with them.

gbellab says:

I always wondered why sanskuach and her sisters sold all the clothes they wear on ebay. I mean don’t they have enough money already? I bet pump Kris Jenner is all over this.

gbellab says:

Lol pimp

Smonae says:

:hugs: Dancer & Jenieeeeeee!!!

Betamax82 says:

Puppylove, Smonae :hi:

@smonae!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Dancer, smonae, luvyn, Lzoe, Dimpz, Picka, Taken, Beta :yahoo: come here and give me some luv :hug: The crew :yahoo:

lovezoe says:

JENIE- :waves:

Pickachu Tran says:

Jenie :hug:

Um read this here article yesterday, and um why give anything to anything that has Kardashian connected to it :shrugs: That’s the real question

Trendsetter says:

:blink:

dancerbee93 says:

Dancer, smonae, luvyn, Lzoe, Dimpz, Picka, Taken, Beta come here and give me some luv The crew
      ————
      :whistle: “loving the crewwwwwww”

MissTaken says:

Jen-Nay :danban1: Now gon and two step Now gon and two step….
      Sitting down tired like Fat Boi from Dru Hill
      gbellab I :love: your gravi

:hug: @ Jenie…Morning!

dancerbee93 says:

Um read this here article yesterday, and um why give anything to anything that has Kardashian connected to it That’s the real question
      :cosign: like really

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

Hi, ..I am a 20yr.old college student and I was in town on leisure travel when I meet no other than (Apollo Nida) on Oct. 24,2012. In addition, he had just made his way back in town from LA from a modeling job. We meet at Twist resturant on Peachtree st. We began talkin and had a few drinks, then we decided to get a hotel an relax, but on the way to the hotel Apollo told me we was unhappyly married. I asked him why he didnt have on his ring but he informed me that him and his wife was separated and was very unhappy in the relationship. So by the end of the night we ended up at the Holiday Inn hotel, and enjoyed a night of hot passion, but adultery to most.
      p.s I have also attached a copy of the receipt …
      Thanks

Trend :waves: :danban: <<<two step for Taken :buttshake:

Smonae says:

:waves: Beta, Luvn, Trend, Gbellab, PuppyL, & Miss Taken :hugs:

Trendsetter says:

p.s I have also attached a copy of the receipt …
      _________________________________

:stop: Slore :nono:

So by the end of the night we ended up at the Holiday Inn hotel,
      ——————
      Couldnt even get a hotel with free continental breakfast tho :blink:

Trendsetter says:

Hey Jenie and Smonae :hug:

Unshakable says:

@Pickachu,

That penitentiary peen will have him pursin his lips and actin like chris bosh. He gone put a pic of chandler (the dude from yesterday) on his prison wall. :rofl:

@msdimp!!! :hi:

Smonae says:

Tren

Aww chit Apollo :smack: Kenya done started something now these hoes trying to get their 15 min :no:

Smonae says:

:waves: Dimpz

Unshakable says:

@Radio’s cousin,

1. Go directly to jail.
      2. Do not pass go.
      3. Do not collect $200.

*Bonus*

4. Do not drop the soap.

Trendsetter says:
      We began talkin and had a few drinks, then we decided to get a hotel an relax,

^^^ That statement alone tells this is a tramp slut yamp :shrugs:

lovezoe says:

Apollo, trifling, but this chick. You KNOW this man married and you let him crawl up in ya just to go tell it. AND he took you to the cheapest hotel around. Gracious. Fathers hug your daughters.

Smonae says:

Rt the Holiday Inn ninja, and she proud of a damn reciept, bish sit yo basic azz down somewhere

that_VA_thickchick says:

Trendsetter says:

p.s I have also attached a copy of the receipt …
      Thanks
      _________
      So? If she knew he was married and still did it…whether or not he claimed to be “unhappyly” married is irrelevant to the story. Everybody wanna be Superhead and write hoetales. Have several seats in the back of the hotel lobby. Please and thank you.

that_VA_thickchick says:

lovezoe says:

And if SHE has the receipt, is it safe to assume that SHE paid for the room?

Diva says:

ya’ll send lammy some crayons so he can color on his jail cell walls!!! :rofl:

So by the end of the night we ended up at the Holiday Inn hotel,
      ——————
      Couldnt even get a hotel with free continental breakfast tho
      _______________________________
      She spread legs for free mouth wash? :thinking:

Yes Apollo is triffling, but women need to learn they are a part of the problem :shrugs: when you open your legs this slore needs to STFU and accept the fact that she is a trick :tea:

Smonae :hugs:
      But really what does the recepit prove? I need to see a photo and newspaper with a date stamp standing next to a live CNN broacast. :rules:
      As for Apollo….I feel like its all about to come out..Good or bad

Diva says:

:wave: hey lil sis!!!! :kiss:

lovezoe says:

VA- That about sums it up. Females like this will always wonder why the lonely and only get called to get done up and cover the bill. Kinda like Dutchess paying dude back child support.

Everybody wanna be Superhead
      —————–
      Imma need all these tired arse hoe-trains to take a back seat in the dark where they need to remain :rolleyes:

lovezoe says:

She spread legs for free mouth wash?

Not even good mouthwash at that. Foolery at its finest.

Diva says:

Apollo Nida :stop: Phaedra’s husband?

Smonae says:

Miss Taken it just proves she paid for a cheap screw, yeah Apollo on some bs rt now, he about to get exposed :hahaha:

MissTaken says:

p.s I have also attached a copy of the receipt
      ____________________________________________
      oh and I forgot PROSTITUTION WHORE :cuss:

Unshakable says:

@Jenie – Exactly! Some people are too quick to play the victim’s role. Chile, folks wanna throw stones then hide their hands.

*in my ocho loco voice* Chile Cheese :hahaha:

*pops this chickenhead on the forehead a la ocho loco style* :rofl:

@DivaRo – Lammy can’t have crayolas…..Radio said he might mistake them for rations and chew on them. Now you know. And knowing is half the battle. *in my gi joe voice* RA-DI-O

Smonae says:
      ____________________________________
      When Phaedra leaves him he is going to turn in to the ultimate bachelor whore. He is going to be in them streets!! :rofl:

:rofl: @ yall
      :hi: @ Dancer
      :wave: @ Smonae

lovezoe says:

MOST chicks who mess with known married men do it so they can run and tell, especially a celebrity. Sorry, after I saw him eating that pickle, i wouldn’t want his pickle no where near me.

Betamax82 says:

So she talmbout Phaedra’s Apollo :smack:

On topic …i got nothing..I really tried :tea:

Diva says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: Diva wanna rock gi joe’s world :wink:

This doesn’t shock me bout Apollo, :tea: Honestly who wouldn’t cheat on Phaedra :shrugs: hell or Kenya <<<< they both seem like that type to have cheating down low men, and might I add Apollo seems suspect to me :tea:

Betamax82 says:
      So she talmbout Phaedra’s Apollo
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Who you thought we were talking about? Apollo Creed from Rocky? :ghost:

Smonae says:

@LoveZoe Really tho

Sorry, after I saw him eating that pickle, i wouldn’t want his pickle no where near me :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      This doesn’t shock me bout Apollo, Honestly who wouldn’t cheat on Phaedra hell or Kenya

:chase: You come here naw girl!
      You saying that everytime he sees his wife on TV he dies a little bit inside and his friends be teasing him about her glitter make-up and dollar store hair clips?

Betamax82 says:

Misstaken sheddup :lol: I just logged back on woman

Milky says:

@dancerbabe :kiss: bew where u been?
      @unshak :kiss: :hug:

lovezoe says:

Smonae- Now you know he worked that pickle betta than Supahead :rofl:

Milky says:

@wifey come mere and let me :lick: :hump: how r u today wifey? I am still a little upset with you becuz i wasn’t invited to the e-wedding… Hmpff!

MissTaken says:

Beta you was like was like dang ole Polo Creed still getting dem drawls?! I thought he died in the ring :kona:

that_VA_thickchick says:

So by the end of the night we ended up at the Holiday Inn hotel,
      ——————
      Couldnt even get a hotel with free continental breakfast tho
      _______________________________
      She spread legs for free mouth wash?
      _________
      :stop: Ok, DO NOT try to play her like that!!!

She ALSO got some little hand lotions to put in her fake Coach bag. :rofl:

dancerbee93 says:

@Misstaken :dead: @ appollo creed!!!!

@milky :butthske: wassup chica!!!!!!

@diva my lady :hugs:

Milky says:

:hi:
      smonae
      lovezoe
      beta
      jenie :hug:
      mzdimpz

Betamax82 says:

UrbanBeauty says:

Well if Cathy was Lamar’s mom’s name, TECHNICALLY, he wasn’t lying. Its a charity for Cathy’s kids… Sneaky guy

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      You come here naw girl!
      _________________________

Welp :tea: I never forgot that episode when that gay guy, that call hisself singing on the show saw Apollo and said he know him and look funny like :kona: and when Apollo saw him he had that duck, let’s get the hell out of here look :yes: I peeped that ish, he is suspect hunty :nono:
      :D

dancerbee93 says:

She spread legs for free mouth wash?
      —————-
      Girl she got two packs of instant ground coffee and a hide-away ironing board AND free wifi..What else could she ask for *3 nene snaps**

lovezoe says:

Milky- :waves:

Everyone in the building- :waves:

xamayca says:

Smh waiting to see how much longer these two last

Milky says:

<—————————– u betta work bish!!! :rofl:

Diva says:

Milky says:

@wifey come mere and let me how r u today wifey? I am still a little upset with you becuz i wasn’t invited to the e-wedding… Hmpff!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hey babes good morning!!! I sawwwy you was missing from the e-nuptials but baby you gonna benefit from this here e-marriage. Permanent dack on board for us both!!!!! :buttshae: :lick: :hump:

:wave: hey Dancer my boo!!!!!!!

MissTaken says:

She spread legs for free mouth wash?
      —————-

by dancerbee93 on Apr 2, 2013 at 12:07 pm
      :ghost: instant coffee

Diva says:

@dancer neither one of us and get that buttshake emote today :rofl:

Unshakable says:

@MilkyBaby – Hi love! How u be? :kiss:

@MzDimpz – Hi beautiful! How are things going for you?*does a cynthia on the runway strut w/a kenya twirl just for you* :hug:

@diva I know Right!!!!! :smh: