Naya Rivera and Rapper Big Sean are off the market

Big Sean and Naya Rivera at 42 premiere

This news may not mean much to you but it’s a significant development in the lives of women who lusted after rap star Big Sean. Unfortunately for them, Sean’s heart is taken by ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera. Sean, 25, and Naya, 26, attended the premiere of Warner Bros. Pictures’ And Legendary Pictures’ ’42’ at TCL Chinese Theatre on Tuesday, April 9, in Hollywood, California. Congrats to them. Hopefully their union will last longer than the average rapper relationship.
Photos: Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty Images North America

• Sorry ladies, Raven-Symone is off the market
  • Solange Knowles is Off the Market
  • Kat Stacks and Q Worldstar are off the market
  • Angela Simmons and Lil Romeo are off the market

• MsLolo

She can certainly have him.

• Mr.BluPhi

I thought she was a lsebun….or does she play one on the show???

• http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandy_Norwood I.NealC

Ugh I Guess The “Sistas” Are Played Out

• Pickachu Tran

Naya who? I’on watch glee so I’on know who she is. and I dont know too many people who were checkin for nursury rhyme rapper Lil SEAN.

*these rappers shole do love them so LSLH chicks* WAKA!!!!

• Miany

MsLolo :rofl: that gravi
      I know a man or two living that life and a chick or two livin that lie as I type :tea:

• NaijaGal

:yawn: he was talking about his girlfriend last month on the breakfast club and now he with a new chick :lol: I remember when she used to try to get Richie to be her man on Family Matters

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE0g3zMP70P40YOsR Bedazzled His Razzle

Who in the hell LUSTED for Little Sean??

:blink:

HE CAN’T EVEN RAP!!!

Shewwww she can have him. Ol’ non acting proactive commercial azz.

• MsB2u

nice looking couple
      Good Morning everybody
      :peace:

• Pickachu Tran

I.NealC says:

Ugh I Guess The “Sistas” Are Played Out

Yes we ARE :lol: at least once brothas get that big pay day and all the white & latina chicks start kissing they azz. MORE SISTAS NEED TO START EXPLORING MEN OUTSIDE OF THEIR RACE. BLACK WOMEN ARE SO LOYAL THAT MOST WOULD STAY SINGLE FOR YEARS JUST WAITING ON THEIR STRONG “BLACK” MAN.

• Miany

@Naija…wont he the one who came in the game with a loyal gf??? I think he did have him a black ‘smart-type’ chick right?

• Trendsetter

:zzz:

• that_VA_thickchick

NaijaGal says:

he was talking about his girlfriend last month on the breakfast club and now he with a new chick I remember when she used to try to get Richie to be her man on Family Matters
      Is THAT who that is? She has a face like a cat.

• Pickachu Tran

Miany says:

this is true.. FUKK LIL SEAN… he went straight Kevin Hart

• MsLolo

Miany says:

MsLolo that gravi

I’ve had someone say to me Yea, I’m married but I would like a playmate. :blink:

• Milky

this is true.. FUKK LIL SEAN… he went straight Kevin Hart
      ____________________________________
      she probably helped take care of this ninja and supported him wanting to be a rapper and this is the thanks she gets… YEAH FUKK SEAN PUNK AZZ. I hate to say he is from the D.

• Milky

I’ve had someone say to me Yea, I’m married but I would like a playmate.
      ______________________________________
      or i got a boyfriend and a husband on the side… :shocked:

• NaijaGal

=====================
      :yes: guess her time is up

• that_VA_thickchick

Pickachu Tran says:

Miany says:

this is true.. FUKK LIL SEAN… he went straight Kevin Hart

Kevin Hart :rolleyes: Talk about a dumbass. If he got any sense he will get a vasectomy and NOT marry that chick. Cause she is not checking for Kevin Hart the person. She checking for Kevin Hart-the pay day.

:vomit: <— Her after every time she has sex with him.

• Miany

@PICKA & MILKY…Maybe the chick dumped him. He seemed like he was kinda into her cuz I’m sure she couldn’t have forced him to mention her all this time… but then again you never know with these trifilin negroes.
      @Mslolo….Yup…STD’s don’t transmit themsleves.

• MissTaken

Good Morning Roses :yawn:
      Was listening to the radio and they played Lloyd “Lay It Down” That song was jamming :danban1: Lay you heeaaaaddd on my pillllow! Lay it down! Lay down! Girl lay it down! Yodel! Yodel! Yodel!
      #You care

• GAGIRL87

Ugh I Guess The “Sistas” Are Played Out
      _____________________________________________________________

I ran across a post on FB where dude was like “If your not mixed with some exotic shyt then I’m NOT marrying you but I will f&uck you” What’s wrong with these black men???. I mean come on your mama is black idiot :smack: BUT anyway MY BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL hummph :coffee:

Yodel! Yodel! Yodel!
      ————

• that_VA_thickchick

MissTaken says:

Good Morning Roses
      Was listening to the radio and they played Lloyd “Lay It Down” That song was jamming Lay you heeaaaaddd on my pillllow! Lay it down! Lay down! Girl lay it down! Yodel! Yodel! Yodel!
      #You care
      :rofl: Yodel Yodel Yodel

• GAGIRL87

:whistle:

I fought my way through the rush hour trying to make it home just for you
      I want to make sure that your dinner will be waiting for you
      But when you get there you just tell me
      You’re not hungry at all
      You said you’d rather read the paper
      And you don’t want to talk
      You like to think that I’m just crazy
      When I say that you’ve changed
      I’m convinced I know the problem
      You don’t love me the same
      You’re just going through the motions
      And you’re not being fair
      I’ve got my pride
      I will not cry
      Still I can’t help but care

• Miany

mean come on your mama is black idiot BUT anyway MY BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL hummph
      ^^^^ Good Morning Ga :waves: You gotta remember if a man at that age (assuming he’s grown on ur fb) exhibits that level of self hatred and ignorance, his mam typically aint shii either.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

THIS IS THE SAME CHICK HE WAS CLAIMING AS HIS GIRLFRIEND, HE GAVE HER A SHOUT OUT ON TWITTER WHEN SHE ATTENDED HIS B-DAY PARTY, THEY’VE BEEN KICKING IT FOR A MINUTE

BUT HE SHO DO GOT THAT LOOK IN HIS EYE, LIKE “I BAGGED A BAD BIATCH, SEE ME” :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

Naija :kiss:
      Miany :hug:
      Razzle
      Milky
      Taken
      VA
      Tran

:waves:

• Milky

:wave:
      Hi Everybody!!!!!!!

• Miany

IIIIIIIII”M not your SUPAWoMAN!!!
      I’m not the kinda girl…that you can let down and think that everything’s ok!!
      Boy I am only human (IIIIIIM only huuuuuuman)
      :listen:

• Milky

:hi: gagirl :kiss:

My husband called me and told me some chick tried to get at him in the club.

He said she walked up to him and said “You look lost…”

Him: :huh: What?

Her: You look lost…but now I’ve found you boo. What’s up?

Him: *gets up and walks off*

Her-> :haha: <-His friends

• Milky

that’s my shait @gagirl :danban:

• GAGIRL87

@ Miany I told him I hope you kidding b/c you sound dumb a$$ f&uck and again my black is beautiful… It’s possible his mama ain’t chit but it’s very possible the media got him all the way f&ucked up mixed in with a lil self hatred! :coffee:

Hey GA!

• lexdiamonz

Harpo who is dis man??? and i thought that was Karoke CB ex… these industry cats surely have a “type” :coffee:

• newmom87

Chile cheese, she is using him to up her “urban” fan base. She will end up marrying a white/Hispanic/etc these exotic chicks be playing these brothas…Vanessa Bryant payday will be bigger than Elin’s *dont believe me just watch*

• Pickachu Tran

that_VA_thickchick says:

Pickachu Tran says:

Miany says:

this is true.. FUKK LIL SEAN… he went straight Kevin Hart

Kevin Hart Talk about a dumbass. If he got any sense he will get a vasectomy and NOT marry that chick. Cause she is not checking for Kevin Hart the person. She checking for Kevin Hart-the pay day.

<— Her after every time she has sex with him
      __________________________

LOOK at her and look at his lil gremlin azz…she dont want him but the money, nice cars, the houses, designer wear is all worth it for these broads. A woman can spot a simple azz nigrah from a mile away. THESE WHITE/LATINA CHICKS ARE KILLIN THE GOLD DIGGIN GAME

• nine4ya19062000

• Milky

hi fives razzle’s hubby… these hoes are too thirsty!!!

• that_VA_thickchick

Miany says:

IIIIIIIII”M not your SUPAWoMAN!!!
      I’m not the kinda girl…that you can let down and think that everything’s ok!!
      Boy I am only human (IIIIIIM only huuuuuuman)
      ________
      oooh, that was a GOOD song there. :whistle:

• lexdiamonz

word up though she can have HIM….. I NEVER phucks with a man with small hands
      dude hand look like one of them ol skool “mickey mouse” ice creams yall remember them with the two chocolate ears and the lil choclate eyes and smiley face ……

• GAGIRL87

Her: You look lost…but now I’ve found you boo. What’s up?

Him: *gets up and walks off*
      ___________________________________________________________________

:rofl: Chicks “tryna” spit game to dudes now :no: smh!

nine4ya19062000 says:

———-
      the little BLACK girl on Smart Guy was Kyla Pratt

• GAGIRL87

@ Milky I know Karyn was the shyt :buttshake:

• Who Dat

I hate the way his head shaped too. :crying1: The elongation. Its some kinda trend…All of them born around that time…1987-88ish. Fugg was in the water for all them boys be born like this?

Fugg MamaSean for not shaping her baby head and/or getting him a helmet.

He did not have to live life like this.

What makes it even more funny is that he wears his ring to the club…. so she KNEW he was married. :smack:

I was dying when he told me this ish. :lol:

• GAGIRL87

@ Mainy

*SHOUTS SINGS*

:whistle:

Oooh, baby
      Look into the corners of your mind
      I’ll always be there for you through good and bad times
      But I can’t be the superwoman that you want me to be
      I’ll give my everlasting love if you’ll return love to me *POINTS FINGERS TO SELF*

#IMDONE

• that_VA_thickchick

Pickachu Tran says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Pickachu Tran says:

Miany says:

this is true.. FUKK LIL SEAN… he went straight Kevin Hart

<— Her after every time she has sex with him
      __________________________

_________
      :cosign:

And these dumbazzes are falling for it.

Oh and :dead: "look at his lil gremlin azz"

• NaijaGal

GAGIRL :hug: morning beautiful :kiss:

I hate the way his head shaped too. The elongation. Its some kinda trend…All of them born around that time…1987-88ish. Fugg was in the water for all them boys be born like this?

Fugg MamaSean for not shaping her baby head and/or getting him a helmet.

He did not have to live life like this.

————–
      :ghost:

• GAGIRL87

1987-88ish
      _______________________________________________________

:stop: I born in 87 :crying:

• Pickachu Tran

Fugg MamaSean for not shaping her baby head and/or getting him a helmet.

He did not have to live life like this
      *********************

• Miany

Tryna spit game to a dude who looks at u like you’re crazy and walks away……shameful :lol:
      @Whodat…I dunno what trend you’re referring to but I heard crack was big in the 80’s. Crack babies were born with all type a deformities.
      @INTENSE….shameful that he waited that long to get claimed…some negroes sooooo thirsty for these ‘exotic’ chicks

• GAGIRL87

Fugg MamaSean for not shaping her baby head
      ________________________________________________________________

#southernchit my mama shaped my baby head :rofl:

• Milky

I born in 87
      but it looks like ur mother shaped ur head :rofl: wait let me look unda all this pretty latino hair…

• nine4ya19062000

nine4ya19062000 says:She used to play the little black girl on SMART GUY… I remeber her… she’s grown into a beautiful woman
      ———-the little BLACK girl on Smart Guy was Kyla Pratt
      Google it… she did play the role in a few episodes of season 1 that was my show as a kid

• Who Dat

Its only the males really @GaGirl. My neice was born’d in 89. But all her suitors who a year or two older than her got a fugged up azz head. In fact, she brung some boy around for Easter and my MAMA even said something after he left about the boy head.

That dude from yassday MW was prolly born in 87-88.

Sandra we need a medical minute on this.

• MsLolo

Fugg MamaSean for not shaping her baby head and/or getting him a helmet.

He did not have to live life like this
      *********************

A boy I knew in HS had a flat head, as if he laid on it throughout his entire infancy. I remember he asked some girl for her number she gave him the first three digits and said you can have the rest once you find the rest of your head. :casket:

• Diva

:wave: Good morning my peoples!!!!! Happy Friday Eve!

KDub he look older than an 80’s crack baby :lol:

• Who Dat

I dunno what trend you’re referring to but I heard crack was big in the 80?s. Crack babies were born with all type a deformities.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What I am talking about really looks more FAS’ish that crack babyish. Elongated.

I am not being funny yall. I PROMISE. :no:

Hellz YEAH its southern most likely to shape a baby head. Chit need to be universal tho. IMO. :shrug:

• Pickachu Tran

MsLolo says:

Fugg MamaSean for not shaping her baby head and/or getting him a helmet.

He did not have to live life like this
      *********************

**************

DAMN :lol: a FLAT head though.. I aint neva seent no shyt like that :blink:

• MsLolo

I blame THIS for all the foolish “men” running around. Bish ass ninjas

:smack:

Wicked Games just came on…
      So I looked up the lyrics

This is one sad man. :no:

Cant sing, looking to a skrippah to boost your self confidence whilst high, and crying and looking for luhv.

Let us :pray: because I’m sure he’s really living this lifestyle

• Crickett

FYI Her mother is black, father puerto rican.

:newpost: on Rhianna

nine4ya19062000 says:

———-the little BLACK girl on Smart Guy was Kyla Pratt
      ——-
      Yea but she was on one episode. Not as notable as Kyla though. I watched faithfully too. So the little black girl was Kyla Pratt, the prom date was Naya R.

• Who Dat

you can have the rest once you find the rest of your head
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      IT wasnt HIS fault. It was his mammy fault. Getcho son some help ma’am. This is not the 20’s-30’s or some shat. If you born from ’65 to current there have been medical advances.

Like my cousin…born with all these extra digits. My uncle gf aint want to get em cut off. BISH its FREE. You will pay to have his dack cut but wont get that baby 6th and 7th toes snipped? Go to hail yo.

• MsLolo

@Pickachu If he turned sideways there was damn near nothing there. I always wondered what his brain was shaped like.
      He was strange too.

• MsLolo

:ghost:

• that_VA_thickchick

Diva

What in the boogedy boogedy boo heyull is that in your gravi? :lol:

• Diva

that_VA_thickchick says:

Diva

What in the boogedy boogedy boo heyull is that in your gravi?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      chile I don’t even know!!!! It fit my mood this moaning :rofl:

• Milky

:hi: wifey :kiss: how u be today?

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

I STAND CORRECTED SHE IS NOT HIS ORIGINAL GIRLFRIEND, ASHLEY MARIE WAS AND SHE WAS A SISTA

HMMMPH :coffee:

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

He’s very tiny but they make a cute couple. :tea:

• http://www.twitter.com/missbl0ndee SunnyK

Everytime I see her I think of B2K Why I love you and that Big @ss Mole she had!…. Guess she got it removed lol

• http://www.bellashayy.com bellashay

She looks older than 26

• cougar lover

i seen her on that m&m commercial, and didn’t know how old she was so i aint take it past she cute. now that i know she older, she could get it!!

• confessedcynic

She’s the subject of many blind items regarding her heauxing around Hollywood. I doubt this will last more than 3 months, Glee will probably get cancelled after the current season and she will be looking for work! Plus. He’s a rapper

• tintin1979

That’s not his girl. Big Sean is with his other boo. And she’s black. This ain’t his girl. He has nice beautiful regular girl that’s been there through thick and thin. and he aint’ leaving her.