Chris Brown

Loyal reader Bird informed me that troubled singer Chris Brown released a new song this morning, titled “I Can’t Win”, in which he laments about being with a girl who’s in love with a bottle. I’m not one to put much stock in song lyrics, but in this case, I wonder who he’s talking about?

Why you angry all the time?
    Why you don’t wanna ride for me?
    Girl we used to make love
    When you called I would follow
    Now the only thing you love is a bottle

Listen to the song and read the lyrics after the break.

Chris Brown

I Can’t Win

[Verse 1]

Tell me what did I do
    To make you hate me so much?
    Why you angry all the time?
    Why you don’t wanna ride for me?

Girl we used to make love
    When you called I would follow
    Now the only thing you love is a bottle
    The only thing you got left is a shadow

[Hook]

Don’t let this shit come between us
    I’m wrong, you’re right
    It’s okay with my heart
    But it’s not how it’s supposed to be

You always say “I’m done. We’re finished!”
    Fuck it! I’m wrong, you’re right.
    Please God, help us
    Guess I’ma leave it up to you tonight

[Chorus]

She ain’t bluffin’
    She gon’ do it
    I think it’s time for me to face the music
    I could really give a damn about my pride

Though you been actin’ stupid
    Goin’ back and forth with the lies
    Never compromise
    Girl if you love me, better prove it

Baby, I can’t win,
    I can’t win for losing

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

Yep he’s ta’mbout RiRi ole alcholic arse. and watch folks up here say O SHE YOUNG, LET HER LIVE :eyeroll:

• Bombshell Esq

I like these two ta-geva :shrug:

:waves: Morning Roses… I’m tired as chit ta-day :crying:

• Gigi26

:shrugs: I ain’t with Rih every day but ole girl is looking type thin and its no sexsy :no:

I watched the “rude boy” video and she looks hella different. She need to scale back a bit. Don’t fukk yo liver up before you hit 40 boo.

• KyCakes

GTFOH
    Maybe because you keep messing with ‘crouching tiger hidden dragon’ is why Ri keeps hitting the bottle.

He’s a mess and blames everyone else for his troubles…grow up youngster. :rollseyes:

• KyCakes

@Bomb those babies draining you huh?

Twins, right?

• VDot

:thinking: It’s gotta be bad when a crackhead calls you out about being an alcoholic.

How the actual song sound? Should I check it out?

Rooting for you two kids. :heart: 😐

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

def talmbout robyn

• OutsidetheBox

Vee :kiss: Its a bit techno-y to me. I want Chris to go back to his other sound..but its headed there.

Cute pic off RiRi :tea: Hell I do my share of dranking my damn self… and Picka who in the world is that in ya gravie :rofl:

• A.J.

Whatever song Chris Brown has on the radio here in Atlanta of him actually singing is HOT!! He will do well with that song. God Bless.

Bomb :wave: Gigs :wave:

• Bad Influence

Lawd these two… :facepalm:

• Bombshell Esq

KyCakes says:

@Bomb those babies draining you huh?

Twins, right?

———————————–

Yes ma’am they are twinzies :love:

I stayed at the office until after 10pm last night working on blasted case research and didn’t get home until damn near midnight and STILL had to bring my azz to the office bright & early this AM!! :cuss: I used to be able to function on an hr sleep and be good… Not anymore these babies are NOT having it :crying:

Wow to the lyrics though :tea:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Does it have to be headline news every time Chris Brown unfollows Rihanna? :shrugs:

• Ty

I think he is talking about Rhi but he is just as bad with the Molly :coffee:

Pot meet Kettle :sarcasm:

• Bombshell Esq

:waves: OTB

Does it have to be headline news every time Chris Brown unfollows Rihanna?

Exactly :no:

• MsB2u

OH MY MY MY
    :rolleyes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

song is blocked 🙁

• http://www.lowlowtrips.com Tearose33

Used to like Chris when he was more clean cut… Ri Ri my bish though she young thats all :yes:

• Ty

Does it have to be headline news every time Chris Brown unfollows Rihanna?
    No but I would love to know what she is sending Drake in attempt to piss Chris off :popcorn: She recently started following him agane

#nosey

• jazi65

Morning all :hi:

Aint this the pot calling the kettle black..put them stones back in your pocket lil duh…

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

RiRi gone wash away her liver over a niggah & other unresolved issues, she only has herself to blame.. Dont blame chris, blame that island chick that hides her emtions in a bottle. Im starting to believe Chris is more stable than folks wanna believe, but RiRi is so loved folks dont wanna see it :shrugs:

• KyCakes

—————————————————————
    That’s exactly why these two need to leave each other alone.

Everyone is all up in their relationship, they’re both dysfunctional and neither one of them know how to act like an adult…

• MissTaken

I like Chris Brown :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

Agrred @Ty. :tea: The Molly makes him lovie dovie…that alchy making Rih mean as hail.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

Pickachu Tran says:

:yes:

• KyCakes

Ty says:

Does it have to be headline news every time Chris Brown unfollows Rihanna?

#nosey
    ———————————————————————-
    Chit, this is why soap operas fell off..

The real soaps are on Twitter now….

Pickachu Tran says:

:cosign:

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

Tearose33 says:

Im young too 24, so should i become an alcholic and get a pass all because of age YOUNG WILD & FREE. That statement has always been stupid to me IJS. So lindsey lohan’s tragic arse gets a pass because of age too :coffee:

I like both of them as artist :shrugs:

• Miany

@OTB… (late but I came back and yall up here) It’s a tough situation. Kinda like hurt people hurt people…. The birth mom was hurt so she shut the whole rape outta her mind & gave the baby up.. the baby grows up feeling abandoned and looks for mom. Mom (still hurt) shuts child out. Child (still hurt) decides to keep calling someone who asked not to be called.

• Gigi26

:offtopic:

Did anyone see Teen Mom 2 last night?! MTV need to can that shyt cuz when they showed ole girl Jenelle high as a kite with Keiffer I was like 😯

Jace is gonna need intense therapy :no:

And if I were Barbara (Jenelle’s mom) I would’ve punched that ungrateful bytch in the mouth when she said “You’ll be a deli worker in Walmart for the rest of your life” NO Disrespect in my house :no:

• FuturedocDonte

Bird be doing hr thang :woot: gon head and ask auntie for that kona office :kona:

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

When u know better, u do better :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

I like the both of them as artist though.

We’re all human. We make fugged up choices. She’ll learn and so will he. :shrug:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Lawd forgive me for snitching on my baby mama, but all this time I thought everything that was wrong with their relationship was his fault. Come to find out my baby mama is a boozer on the low. Alcoholism sucks so bad. I hope she gets help before it goes to far. That’s if Chris is actually talking about her. Maybe he could be talking about someone else. :shrug:

Well @Picka I’m going to say this, RiRi drinks and smokes and whatever ya know :tea: is it healthy for her nah, but some folks battle ish different ya know, she might grow from it, she might not :shrugs:
    I can relate to some of her actions far as heavy drinking, and pot smoking, :tea: some grow some don’t :shrugs: I grew, from the smoking but I still love my damn tequila though, its a process (hell what can I say school has been kinda tough lately) I’m not gone judge her on that.

• Bad Influence

Gigi i HATE Jenelle…ugh :no:

• OutsidetheBox

Im with yall. I just think the child is doing herself an extra disservice. She is married with kids of her own now. This woman was impacted some kind of way…the way she talked about the rape, im thinking he did more than just stuffed it in her.. 😐

Pickachu Tran says:

When u know better, u do better
    ___________________________________

Now this :trophy: real shyt!

• Nakeya_j

——
    Barbara is better than me. I would of been done with Jenelle.

• Miany

“You’ll be a deli worker in Walmart for the rest of your life”
    ^^ If I were on the show and I told my momma she gonna be anything for the rest of her life. MTV would have cut the show at production… It aint cute watching a teen mom get murked by the baby’s grandma.. My momma woulda :whip: my azz so badly the unborn kids would feel the pain.

• AlabamaSky

Lmboooooooo at these comments! Lawdamercy

• OutsidetheBox

<—doesnt really believe she is a "boozer". She just likes to drink. She still making it to her shows..even made up the one she was sick for. :shrug: She posts most of these pics herself..and with all her drunkness she getst the captions right, spells right, follows when she being messy…talking chit to her detractors in her comments.

She aint slapped nobody yet. :shrug: 😆

• Gigi26

—————————
    Sounds like the woman is still tramautized due to her body biologically doing what happens during sex. If she orgasmed, if she somewhat got any pleasure from it anything reminding her of that experience and what resulted (a child) I can understand her disdain. Sounds weird but that woman needs intense therapy. If she was a virgin as well, this may have a whole lot to do with it. He violated her and took her without her choice and a child that she did not prepare for resulted from it.

Who knows who the guy was, if she tried to press charges, if he was someone she had to see again..a lot of goes into her psyche. Its truly fukked up :no:

• OutsidetheBox

BarBraw is the reason Jenelle is like that. *scissor hands* Cut that b!tch awf!

• VDot

:kiss: my Bay Bay!

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Agrred @Ty. The Molly makes him lovie dovie…that alchy making Rih mean as hail.
    *************************

I know a whole bunch of life long boozers in their 50s and 60s and all but one of them are angry drunks. I don’t know why it has that effect on long term abusers. But I would think Rih is too young to be to that point. I’m really sad to hear it. And now there are pics of her and some cutie after one of her shows getting a little too close for comfort. I think Chris needs to let her go.

• OutsidetheBox

@Bird :gossip: Who is the new light bright Rih hugged up with? :popcorn: He is cute..tombout he found love in a hopeless place.. :huh:

• Gigi26

:happy: BAD DARLIN!!

Man that shyt had me FLOORED last night. Like ole girl is on pain killers and dope?! But wants her kid in the house with her and her junkie ass boyfriend who believes “Being a Felon ain’t illegal” and have needles laying around?! What kind of shyt?!

I have no respect for her :no:

<—doesnt really believe she is a "boozer". She just likes to drink. She still making it to her shows..even made up the one she was sick for. She posts most of these pics herself..and with all her drunkness she getst the captions right, spells right, follows when she being messy…talking chit to her detractors in her comments.
    She aint slapped nobody yet

Functioning Alcoholic 😆 either way I respect the chick she not putting on a front. Do I think its healthy well nah :no: but hell :shrugs:

• Apparition

Alcoholism sucks so bad.
    ——————————–
    Just found out yesterday an old hang out buddy of mine died. His drinking lead to him losing everything. He ended up homeless and fell asleep drunk in the park. Died of hypothermia. 🙁

• Gigi26

@Miany: YO if I uttered some slick shyt like that to my Mom MTV would have to black out that whole scene cuz my mom would’ve knocked me out real talk. I would’ve gotten dragged all the while my Mom cursing me out in patois :no:

• NaijaGal

“You’ll be a deli worker in Walmart for the rest of your life”
    =========================
    🙁 well that deli worker been able to hold on to her home and provide a place for your son to call home you ungrateful twat…I wish people like that would JGD (just go die) already

Apparition says:

Alcoholism sucks so bad.
    ——————————–

🙁 Damn

• Miany

@Apparition.. sorry for your loss. that’s sad.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Fresh from court, couple of dollars lighter, but it’s all good

_________

She was definitely a virgin. High school class mate..a date rape actually.

This was back in the day when she conceived so IDK if they did the hide the rape, shame the girl thing, or what. 😐

The daughter is lobbying for more open adoption laws. The mom is lobbying for tighter protection of the birth moms info.

Relaxing the laws could make some women fearful and maybe they will have that abortion instead of giving the child up for adoption. 🙁

It sure is Chan :yes:

• Gigi26

————————————————
    :cosign: Bytch got -600 bucks in her account cursing out her mother who is taking care of her child free of charge. Loser ass bytch.

• Diva

*kicks in blog door* Morning Roses, Thorns and Lurkers! What’s been the happening rounst the garden? :buttshake:

Diva :happy:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

*************************

She missed FOUR shows not one. Ain't nobody that sick. Having grown up in an acoholic household I know how that shat tears up everyone around it. It ain't cute. It's depressing to watch the person destroy themselves and it's super annoying and debilitating to deal with their irrational anger.

jeniefrumdabloc

I don't know how often you drink, but if it's 5 – 7 times a week just be careful. Please. That's from the heart. Don't let that addiciton sneak up on you because it is not only mentally but physically difficult to kick.

• Gigi26

@OTB: :no: Sad situation. I understand where both of them are coming from but I really think it would help her if she sat with ole girl and get her feelings out because she’s harboring some ill will to someone that had nothing to do with it. But law is law :yes:

_________

😆 Just Xed you who that dude ill?!?!

I dont think she an angry drunk…I just think she been giving it to him blood raw lately. She smoke too much gangja to be “angry”, imo. And for somebody who is suppossedly so slizzard all the time, her team does a damn good job of keeping her fresh looking. B!tch eyes aint ever red, clothes dont be falling off.

These drunk b!tches in my skreets need to learn a thing or two. Drunk girl bumped us super hard in the club and just when my ignant girl was bout to get on her she fell and busted her ass. :facepalm: God got her. Just leave her lone. Thats what I told mah friend.

• Bombshell Esq

iAmChan says:

Fresh from court, couple of dollars lighter, but it’s all good

————————–

Shoulda called me :tea:

@Apparition Well thats just fukking gterrible. 😮

Please follow up with a heart warmer after that. 😆

• Bombshell Esq

:hi: Diva

• Caramel Rain

I :love: this song! While there is nothing wrong with partying and having a good time in your youth (esp when you have no kids or responsibilities like CB and Rih Rih), I think Rih needs to slow down on the bottle for health reasons. You dont wanna be inebriated ALL the time 😆 Let these chirren live daym. Who has their life figured out and all together @ 22?… :thinking:

*************************
    jeniefrumdabloc

I drink quite a bit :tea: at the crib…… but not no 5-7 time a weak :nono: I drink nothing but water only and 1 cup of black coffee in the morning , then come Friday through sunday water and Tequila :shrugs:

• Diva

:hug: Hey Lil Sis
    Bomb is ya’ll behaving?

• NaijaGal

wasn’t Amy Whinehouse functioning too? dead at 27 :shrug:

• Miany

:waves: Hi Diva
    @Gigi… :tea: yup and your momma would have EVERY right.

• NaijaGal

I always wonder how Rhianna gets the “she’s young” pass when she’s older than Chris

• Gigi26

@NaijaGal and not to mention it was from Alcohol WITHDRAWAL. So yeah Rihanna need to chill.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ bomb what’s your profession?

• OutsidetheBox

She missed FOUR shows not one.

Right..I was just pointing out that she is making an attempt. She cant just go back to those venues whenever she has time, she has to reschedule. I just dont see a “drunk”. But of course I could be wrong. its often. 😆

Its a world tour. Everyone s saying she is skinny or whatever but its the exact thing that happ’d with her body last time she went on an expansive tour and then she thickened back up. I think that was the Loud tour.

Hell Amy was doing all kinda of ish to her body I though :shrugs:

• Bombshell Esq

Diva says:

Bomb is ya’ll behaving?

———————-

Me I ALWAYS behave 😀 Them: Got me sick as hell ta-day I’m so afraid to sniff anything that looks like food :crying:

• Caramel Rain

@Apparition, Sorry for your loss, please accept my condolences.

but hypothermia? where tha hail you at? :shrug: It’s hot AF down here. I have on flip flaps 😆 no offense

• Bombshell Esq

iAmChan says:

@ bomb what’s your profession?

————————

I’m an attorney.. hence the Esq 😀

_____________________________________

You think its ill will because she doesnt want to form a relationship? Or she should just meet her because she “owes” that to her?

They didnt discuss counseling and such. Im thinking she hasnt faced it either tho cause she hadnt told her hubby of 30+ years a thing. 😮

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

NaijaGal says:

wasn’t Amy Whinehouse functioning too? dead at 27
    ******************

Any was a whole other animal. You could tell she was on her way out for 3 years. Rih ain’t there just yet. She still cares about her appearance enough not to walk around looking drunk and she is still handling her business for the most part. Albeit late the vast majority of the time and a total no show at times.

Bomb hope you feel better :hug:

• Bombshell Esq

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Bomb hope you feel better
    ———————–

Thanks Jenie bew :hugs:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Lol @ Bomb….I try too hard to stay outta courtrooms to know what the Esq means!

• OutsidetheBox

I wouldnt call Amy functioning. Especially in the last days. She was in and out of the tabloids for popping off on paps and regular ppl for the strangest things.

She was having show meltdowns. Her makeup. That makeup was…amiss. 😐

• Gigi26

@OTB: :yes: I think she would just give in and do that then she’ll be okay. Doesn’t need to establish a relationship with her but just meet her so she can at least see her.

But her not telling her husband says a lot. :yes:

• NaijaGal

=========================
    I’m just trying to u/s what the child wants out of this…does she want the birther to share tales of her rape? I’m seeing the child as selfish right now but it’s not my cry so I guess that’s why I’m lost

• Diva

:wave: Miany hey luv!!!!
    @Bomb I hope you feels better babes..you better be feeding our babies though!

• libra80sbaby

Sounds like Chris is the pot calling the kettle black. They are toxic together. We all knew it wasn’t going to last :coffee: I hope they both soon realize that sometimes you have to love someone enough to let them go and just because you love someone, doesn’t mean you are destined to be with them.

• NaijaGal

I wouldnt call Amy functioning. Especially in the last days.
    ========================
    not in her last days but that chit didn’t happen overnight

There were videos, with her smoking crack, and line marks on her arm :shrugs: that comparison is a stretch :no: hell body was probably weak on the inside it wouldn’t take much to kill her :shrugs:

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

NaijaGal says:

this is what I dont get either.. the bish 25, at what age is she suppose to figure it out.. When u know better, u do better :coffee:

• Bombshell Esq

iAmChan says:

Lol @ Bomb….I try too hard to stay outta courtrooms to know what the Esq means!

———————————–

Most people do… I’m happy as a fat kid in a bakery in a courtroom :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

NaijaGal says:

Excellent question! :applause:

• NaijaGal

so I stayed up and watched Gossip Game last night…the “fight” was weak as hell :yawn: and why is everybody on some kiss Kim Osorio’s ring chit…she got some pull I’m unaware of?

• OutsidetheBox

:thinking: I think her being a mother has prompted something that she thinks her own mother SHOULD have. Its a child thinking a mom is just like them..like moms often think of their kids.

She said, “this woman who is my closet relative, doesnt want to meet me?!? How awful is she?!?! She’s just terrible.” But she never mentions the father/rapist.

Divurrr :hug:

• AlluringlySweet

If alcoholism runs in her family she should stop while she’s ahead. Or really if any type of addiction runs in her family. I have an aunt who is a functioning alkie. If you didnt know it you couldnt tell. But after work she’s in the club tottering and tipping. Has been like that for 20 yrs. Sad to see.

• OutsidetheBox

I usually watch Gossip Game. :yawn: Fell asleep last night tho.

I think Kim is what they aspire to be..career wise that is @Naija. That drama lawd she a mess. Still havent read her blog..

• Bombshell Esq

Diva says:

@Bomb I hope you feels better babes..you better be feeding our babies though!

———————————

Thanks Diva :hugs: I’m feeding them but they are rejecting every-thang I feed em ta-day :crying:

• OutsidetheBox

:offtopic: MJ’s wife was BEAUTIFUL in her wedding. But it was damn shole a Cuban affair huh. 😆 😳

• Diva

:hug: @OTB

• Diva

@Bomb that might be a sign of twin BOYS!

• Milky

Runs into my wifeys arms :kiss: all ova your body. :lick:

• NaijaGal

But she never mentions the father/rapist.
    =======================
    being a mother is not for the faint of heart cause apparently everything falls on you…she’s selfish to me…rape is not something you ever get over

• Bombshell Esq

Diva says:

@Bomb that might be a sign of twin BOYS!

———————————

Well you gon’ make my hubby happy as chit :rofl:

• NaijaGal

That drama lawd she a mess
    =============
    she favors Vanessa Huxtable to me

• GAGIRL87

Rhianna has a drug & alcohol addiction plain and simple, and so does Chris..

ANDDDDD I’m gone want Rhi to gain her weight back cus um :facepalm:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:rofl: at that pic and the write up. Sandra you been on it lately. :thumbsup:

• Gigi26

——————————–
    She shole was!! That dress was everything (I want a dress like that for my wedding if I have a big one)and it looked very classy.

But I know they was dining on that pig blood :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Her dress was tres magnifique! Had to give it to her. Custom made. Face divine. MJ looked very happy during 1st dance.

Did anybody see MJ’s kids tho? I only saw his Mom..first out of the venue too. I hollered. 😆 #messy

• Milky

:waiting: @wifey

:newpost: Iss up. Yall Aunt Tea aiming for yall not to be chit. 😆

Off to leftovers for luRnch!

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

Did anybody see MJ’s kids tho? I only saw his Mom..first out of the venue too. I hollered. #messy
    ______________\

:rofl: she damn sure is MESSY, messy as heyul.. and where were his kids. I didn’t see them :thinking: is there some drama going on with that

• anw_rootbeer

Does it have to be headline news every time Chris Brown unfollows Rihanna?
    I thought this too! like WTH who really cares that much!

• anw_rootbeer

KyCakes says:

GTFOH

He’s a mess and blames everyone else for his troubles…grow up youngster
    _________________________________
    crouching tiger hidden dragon :dead:

• likeCaesar

One thing is certainly true….BLACK FOLKS LOVE BASHING RIHANNA!!!

How old is she? I’m pretty sure we drank just as much in college…if not more

• Lady_L