Rihanna admits she doesn’t understand love

Rihanna and mother

Rihanna was so depressed and brokenhearted over her latest failure at Love that her mother jetted to her side to talk her down off the ledge, according to my confidential source.

“Rihanna was suicidal. She considers herself a complete failure,” said my source. Rihanna’s people considered canceling her LA concert, until her mother flew to her side and gave her the only true Love she has ever known.

Rihanna, 25, admitted she doesn’t understand love during her concert at the Staples Center on Monday.

“How many of you are in love? How many of you hate love? How many of you don’t f––ing understand it? I’m in that group,” Rihanna said on stage, before launching into her song “What Now,” off her latest album.

Rihanna and Chris Brown recently broke up after reuniting several times since their 2009 domestic incident that resulted in his arrest.

• Betamax82

Umph :tea:

• marquez269

:no: that is all :tea:

• anw_rootbeer

REACHING

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE0g3zMP70P40YOsR Bedazzled His Razzle

Her mom was being treated to a birthday shopping spree. :tea:

<——— At night, I enjoy long romantic walks… TO THE FRIDGE.

:popcorn:

• PumpkinsMama

CHICKEN WANG! :hug:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I couldn’t sworn I typed in sandrarose.com. How did I wind up at Fakeout? That girl ain’t suicidal. You know she was treating mama for her birthday. She’s young and even more immature than her age, so maybe she doesn’t understand everything about love. It damn sure ain’t the end of the world for her. She gone be alright.

Looking at school uniforms for my baby….

:no:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

WELL HE WAS AT HER CONCERT AT THE STAPLES CENTER LAST NIGHT, SO NOT SURE WHAT’S GOING ON WITH THESE TWO BUT I DON’T THINK THEIR STORY IS OVER YET :coffee:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Sandra, Rihanna don’t want you. :lol:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Dazzle RAPE! How old is this child???

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@BEDAZZLED
    “Looking at school uniforms for my baby….

It’s going to cost us $300. It’s already going to cost us $300 for registration and books.”

:ha: :sad:

You betta getta out there and do yo’ thang for that baby.
    :buttshake:
    :blow:

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

Christopher still laying that pipe to Robyn though

• flsun99

Rihanna grew up in a dysfunctional family. Didn’t her father use to beat her Mom? This girl is searching for something that she really doesn’t know much about. She lacks self-love. Until she finds it within herself to appreciate who she is, love who she is as a whole (the good and the bad) and realize that a man can’t make her happy, she will forever be depressed. A father is the first man a woman ever loves. Usually the relationship between a girl and her father dictates the kind of relationships she has with men.

• MissHarlem

:dead: @ BIRD :rofl: on that note yall have a good one :peace:

• MissHarlem

INTENSE Breezy was there too at the concert sittin right on in the front behind the light/sound people or what have you. Hope you had a good time

It’s for pre-K

:wail:

I dont want him to go to the day care on base because I’m tired of them and the way they handle children who are problems for the class.

@Man that’s why I hope me and honey both make E-fuggin 5 :no:

• PumpkinsMama

Gn Shaker :hi:

• marquez269

@pumpkin Wassup :lol: ….i hope these sources arent on the payroll

• DoNotDeleteMe

Rihanna is just confused. She, just like a lot of women, are holding onto a romantacized view of love and not realizing that times and expectations have changed. Fulfillment and love come in a myriad of ways. Yet, people are willing to look at love through a one-dimensional view. I am just so tired of the tragic mulatto/Hollyweird starlet and the elusive quest for love. :hurl:

• MissHarlem

:bye: PUM (KASH) couldnt resist :hug:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Dazzle I’m tired to no end of these NYC daycares too! Buncha lazy bytches that dont wanna be bothered. Fugg you take a job workin wit kids when deep down you dont REALLY like kids :cuss:

• DoNotDeleteMe

flsun99 says:

…and he was crack-addicted.

• PumpkinsMama

:rofl: @ Shaker we NY’ers gotta stick 2gether

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

^^^^^^^^^^

SHE’S A CUTE GIRL AND SOME OF HER SHIAT IS AIIIGHT BUT THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD PAY FOR A TICKET TO SEE RIHANNA, NOW IF THEY WERE GIVEN TO ME FREE LIKE IN A RAFFLE OR SOMETHING I MIGHT CONSIDER IT AND THAT’S A MAYBE :coffee: MY DAUGHTER HAD A COMPETITION IN BUFFALO FOR DANCE FOR THE FIRST NIGHT OF RIHANNA CONCERT SO WE HAD OPPORTUNITY TO GO, WE WERE LIKE SHIAT HAVE FUN I’M IN MY DAMN 40’S THAT WOULD BE LIKE ME GOING TO SEE JUSTIN BIEBER :rofl:

• goat76

Smoke Weed Err’day!! -RIP Nate Dogg

Pumpikins-

That and some of the kids who are bad needs to be completely removed from the class/school. Which is honoring their contract with the school. They be giving folks passes and ish and it’s not even anything going on in the home life (I got connects in the cdc lol) for them to be getting passes like that. They mom/dad/gardian needs to spend more time with them. Pisses me off my son has to come home upset cause your child is a douche. YEA I SAID IT!

:peace:

I gotta go get my :love: lumpkins :heart:

• PumpkinsMama

:eofl: not douchebag kids!

• DoNotDeleteMe

***Wondering how A$AP Raquel feels about Ririsha’s dark-skinned muva wearing red lipstick?*** :thinking:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA

You gotta do a post tomorrow no Peyton Siva and his hoe all up on twitter wantin props for HIM winning the NCAA tournament. LOL.

Hoes…

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@DO NOT DELETE
    “***Wondering how A$AP Raquel feels about Ririsha’s dark-skinned muva wearing red lipstick?*** ”

I guess the dark chicks goin bytch and moan forever about this now. SMH.
    What a complete waste of everyone’s time and energy so those media people can get some shine.

• marquez269

im gon need the roses to come on back i got 30 mins left

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

marquez269 says:

im gon need the roses to come on back i got 30 mins left
    ******************

Don’t you hate when that happens? Sandy you done banned all the West Coast folks?

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:whistle:

WHAAAT? NOW?? I just cant figure it outttt!!
    WUUUUT NOWWWW???

-Rih

that song be RIDIN! :listen:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:shocked: Do Not Delete got a gravi?? :clap: gawn gurl!

• DoNotDeleteMe

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DO NOT DELETE

I guess the dark chicks goin bytch and moan forever about this now. SMH.

____________________________

I am a dark-skinned female and I am not moaning about her having her opinions about women’s make-up. After all, she wore an easter dress on 106 and park. :shrug:

• marquez269

marquez269 says:

im gon need the roses to come on back i got 30 mins left
    ******************

_________________________________________
    Ive just learned to start lurking around 3 p.m. central time cuz theze muddasuccas be out of here :lol:

• DoNotDeleteMe

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

Do Not Delete got a gravi?? gawn gurl!

It took me a couple of days to figure it out! :rofl:

BTW, I LOVE my Whipfinity…and so does everyone at my office. I let a few of my natural co-workers test it out and it was a hit! :appplause: :cheer:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Wonder what happened to West Coast Chic?? :love:

• Diva

There are some celebs that I wish would just take a seat and hush up! Enough already!

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:blushing: awww chit nah! Thank you DNDM!! which one u get??

• goat76

Shat, I just hate red period. Don’t matter if you black, white, light or dark

• PumpkinsMama

@ Goat I remember when I was little my mama use to say red makes you look like a hooker! This went for red lips AND nails smh :rofl:

• MsB2u

:deadhorse:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I guess the dark chicks goin bytch and moan forever about this now. SMH.

____________________________

Riiiiiiight. They asked him/her ABOUT make up. SMH at us fallin for the dark skin/light skin foolishness.

• Diva

goat76 says:

Shat, I just hate red period. Don’t matter if you black, white, light or dark

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yeen seen your e-wife in dat red lipstick!!! errbody can rock Ruby Woo or atleast I CAN!

• MsB2u

Sandra, Rihanna don’t want you.

by Man, I just don’t care

——————————————————

• GellySammich

<—

• Diva

PumpkinsMama says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    When I was a little girl painting my nails I never understood why mamadiva wouldn’t let me use the red polish eva! it was for HOES back then :rofl:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Diva Yassssssss. Neva u mind that statement sexy Sammich. Can I have some of that red :kiss:

• GellySammich

:kiss:

• DoNotDeleteMe

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

:blushing: awww chit nah! Thank you DNDM!! which one u get??

The Citrus Blossom! :love:

• PumpkinsMama

You have beautiful teeth too Sammich. Yeah I be lookin at ppl :grill: DJM

• likeCaesar

All these psychoanalysts on this thread. LOL.

Who the hell understood love at 23? Hell even at 28 I don’t know

• Ni ni

:offtopic: I did want to see sandra and the atl bloggers show but tonight is my last night watching this crap. Seems like all the ny shows suck.

• Anna

:offtopic: Saw this on my nieces fb page.

Zimmerman will finally be charged in Trayvon’s death. Justice at last!

• Pickachu Tran

damn Rihanna may be 25 but she thinks and acts like an 18 year old who just left the NEST. I guess thats what having MONEY, No boundaries, or REAL guidence will do to you.

IN OTHER NEWZ STRUGGLING WRAPPER, WAKA FLAKA FLAME SAID BLACK WOMEN ARE PLAYED OUT :coffee:

• Pickachu Tran

In a recent interview with The Boom Box, Waka Flocka said white women are popping and black women aren’t the “baddest” anymore when the question came up about his thoughts on interracial dating. Waka says:

“I’ma be real with you. Anything white people like is like … their grandmothers, grandparents probably was annoyed. As they grew up, that was part of our generation. And people don’t understand it ’cause they so old to the antique sh*t that the new and improved — like, yo kids gonna be even worse. My kid’s gonna be worse. They ain’t gonna go through the black/white sh*t. Like, they all gonna f*ck around and just walk a straight line. I feel like it’s just getting better and better. How you feel about white women lookin’ good right now? How you feel about that? Do you speak black? Spanish girls is taken — no, used to be black girls was the baddest sh*t, you know what I mean? Spanish, J-Lo be poppin’ … white women are poppin’ right now, man. They f*ckin’ poppin’. Imma just be real.”

I KEEP RE-READING THIS SHYT AND STILL CAN’T UNDERSTAND WTF THIS NIGLET IS TA’MBOUT. *STAY IN SCHOOL KIDS*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Never understood desiring one race or hue of woman over the other. I just always loved Women…
    #gotvag :coffee:

• MsLolo

I could only comprehend the first sentence.

• MsLolo

Without having to re-read that is.

• MissTaken

Morning :hi:
    I try to be fair and give people a chance but this is about the 3rd dumb comment Waka has made. If its not about race then why point out your opinion of one’s superiority over another? Oh I know because now you have a little money and fame and some women (whatever race) who normally wouldn’t pay your remedial behind any attention are now all in your face. Makes perfect sense :sarcasm:

• Milky

Good Morning All :hi: Happy :hump: Day!!!

• Milky

what language is waka speaking? #seriousquestion

• MissTaken

@Milky I don’t know I don’t speak ignorance :tea:

• Pickachu Tran

all these uppidy nigrahs out here. The white man signs their check and says “hey little po black boy, here’s a 1 milli signing bonus for your little nursary raps… now go buy yourself a few cars, some nice BLING BLING, all the drugs your little ignorant brain can handle, and make sure you have sex with PLENTY OF WOMEN & have as many illigitimate children as u can…and a few years from now u won’t be able to afford them once I FIND THE NEW BEST MONEY MAKIN MACHINE and send yo azz back to the hood of whence you came from”

WHITE WOMEN WON’T CHECKIN FOR BROKE AZZ Juaquin from Riverdale.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

No she young let her live? :hahaha: Over this story line

• Milky

:cosign: @pickachu

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Morning :hi: @Milky and a hump day its been :biggrin:

• Pickachu Tran

MORNING :waves:

Alboy
    LoLo
    Milky
    Taken
    THE EARLY MORNING LURKERS

• MissTaken

@Pickachu: So you saying some lurkers been up like this :popcorn: since 3 am EST waiting on somebody to post?

• Pickachu Tran

san :hi:

• NaijaGal

I love how the basketball players piece said she was a hoe then got mad that people called her a hoe :haha:

:yawn: morning folks

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Pickachu Tran says:

MORNING

Alboy
    LoLo
    Milky
    Taken
    :hi: even though I wasnt included

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Pickachu Tran says:

san
    I missed :biggrin: lol

• Nakeya_j

Good Morning Roses! What’s going on already this morning?

• MissTaken

NaijaGal: She wanted the spotlight but now that light got too hot for her raggedy butt :no;

• Pickachu Tran

MissTaken says:

@Pickachu: So you saying some lurkers been up like this since 3 am EST waiting on somebody to post?

:lol: yep I believe so..

One person comes to mind though, but I won’t say her name cuz i know she be lurkin just to see who talkin bout here :lol:

• Pickachu Tran

her*

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

:hi: Naija, Keya

• NaijaGal

SAN – morning beautiful :hi:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

:newpost:

• NaijaGal

:newpost: and old chit is up

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Whats upPT

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

WHITE WOMEN WON’T CHECKIN FOR BROKE AZZ Juaquin from Riverdale

:cosign:

FAWK WAKA WACK ARSE, HIS SHOT WAS HOT IONS AGO, WHO THE FUG CHECKING FOR HIS ARSE NOW, AND WITH HIS FUGGED UP ATTITUDE NO WOMAN WOULD WANT HIS ARSE OTHER THAN FOR SOME MONEY, TRYING TO SOUND ALL ENLIGHTENED AND SHIAT, LEAVE THE DRUGS ALONE-GO ON AND GET YOUR 40 ACRES AND A MULE BEIGE WOMAN, HAVE SOME KIDS, AND LIVE OUT YOUR FANTASY BUT PUHLEEZE SHUT THE HELL UP :coffee:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San