Two F-Bombs Dropped On Live TV, One Surprising Outcome

AJ Clemente and David Ortiz

Scroll down for update…

When Janet Jackson’s nipple made its debut during the 2004 Super Bowl, the FCC slapped her with one of the biggest fines in television history.

But when Boston Red Sox star David Ortiz dropped an F-Bomb on live TV this past weekend, the FCC gave the star slugger a pass, saying, “He spoke from the heart.”

Ortiz wasn’t in a bar or in the team locker room when he uttered his ill-timed expletive. He dropped his F-bomb at crowded Fenway Park in Boston — and millions more on live TV heard him.

Using extremely poor judgment, Ortiz said, “This is our f—— city, and nobody’s going to dictate our freedom.”

But the hypocrites at the FCC sent the message that Ortiz’s “fleeting expletive” was heartfelt and more sincere than other similar incidents by celebrities which drew large fines.

As far as the FCC is concerned, Ortiz is akin to a hero. FCC chairman Julius Genachowsk tweeted on the official FCC Twitter account: “David Ortiz spoke from the heart at today’s Red Sox game. I stand with Big Papi and the people of Boston – Julius.”

Julius and the FCC probably won’t be so kind to A.J. Clemente, the news anchor at KFYR, an NBC affiliate based in Bismarck, N.D. Sunday was Clemente’s first day on the job, and his very first words uttered to the people of Bismarck were “F–kin’ s–t.”

Maybe Clemente can convince Julius at the FCC that he spoke from the heart?

Update: KFYR TV fired A.J. Clemente today for his profane utterance on the air.

“Unfortunately KFYRTV has decided to let me go,” he tweeted on Monday. “Thank you to them and everyone in ND for the opportunity and everyone for the support.”

“Rookie mistake. I’m a free agent.Cant help but laugh at myself and stay positive.Wish i didnt trip over my ‘Freaking Shoes’ out of the gate.”

67 Responses to “Two F-Bombs Dropped On Live TV, One Surprising Outcome”

GAGIRL87 says:

My job blocked youtube YET again, can’t see the video :no:

Yeah yeah yeah…

NaijaGal says:

:yawn: fcuk the FCC

GAGIRL :hug:

Good Morning Sandra

I’d like to read more about Reese Witherspoon and her husband getting arrested in Buckhead over the weekend. DUI anyone?

A.J. says:

Top of the morning Naija!
    GAGirl

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Naija :kiss: Morning my boo!

@ AJ :hug: ain’t that Pearl in your avi?

MsB2u says:

good morning everybody
    :waves:

Good Morning Sandra

________
    :yes:

Yup, DUI and disorderly conduct (went off on the officer).

Indeed GAGIRL Pearl Shay

NaijaGal says:

AJ :hug: morning hun…they played the Rent Party episode of Good Times this weekend…LAWD Pearl looked 85 for 50 years

Good Morning Sandra
    __________________________

When I saw that, all I could think about is her azz on that movie FREEWAY ;
    :hahaha: she probably was going off on that cop and he locked her up real quick

Eh,

I don’t care they’re not paying me.

Smokie says:

Hard to see past that big witch’s booger above his lip!

that_VA_thickchick says:

Good Morning Sandra
    ________

Yup, DUI and disorderly conduct (went off on the officer).
    _________________________

The husband I thought got the DUI, and she got disorderly conduct, cause she wasn’t driving :thinking:

Pearl looked 85 for 50 years
    black dont crack but it’s all in the wig!!! :yes:

Miany says:

:waves: Naija, A.J., Jenie, Smokie, that_VA, Bedazzled, Ms B, GaGirl

A.J. says:

Jennie you are correct. I am so glad they’re putting this out. Chit she aint no exception because she thinks someone should know her. Get the fcuk outta here could have killed someone or a whole family!!
    Plus they always exposing our black athletes in the city streets…where is Amanda Davis??

Smokie says:

Hard to see past that big witch’s booger above his lip!
    ——–

Miany says:

Reese up there :cuss: while her drunk azz husband ridin on whateva side of the rode he want :steer:
    Gone ask the cop “do you know who I am?” “this will make national news!!!”
    Mind you the heiffa was America’s Sweetheart

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ummm in 2004 during Super Bowl…chit..47-9 is 38 (Super Bowl is same age as my sister…I THINK) During Super Bowl 38; the city of Houston wasn’t really going through chit when Janet ruined her…ahh decided to pull her tidday out? Decided as in it was predetermined? Not an accident?

Apples to oranges to ME personally. :shrug:

NaijaGal says:

yeah I was disappointed in Reese pulling that “Do you know who I am” bullchit :nono:

MIANY :hug: morning luv

Morning Fine Folks
    thatvathickchick
    razzle dazzle
    miany
    ms b
    smokie

LSLH says:

Pearl looked 85 for 50 years
    black dont crack but it’s all in the wig!!!

You’re absolutely correct! Pearl has always looked the same. George Jefferson was on 32 when he started playing his role and he always looked the same. Guess its because his roof was gone. Isabelle Sanford was significantly older than Sherman Hemsley.

yeah I was disappointed in Reese pulling that “Do you know who I am” bullchit
    i expected this from an undercover narcissist.

that_VA_thickchick says:

I might be alone in this. But I felt bad for Phaedra. People always come for her like she’s the ONLY shady one on the show. I don’t even think she’s THE shadiest. But because she doesn’t hoop and holler and go off people try her. I still say that if she got backed into a corner she’d whip somebody’s azz…maybe not NeNe’s big Oscar Meyer azz, but I digress

um Phaedra actually made me like her even more after this reunion. I thought she was the shady-est person on the show too but forreal, I think she gets a bad rep. She def. Kept miss twirl for the gods in her place the entire reunion. And also think NeNe straight lied on her about the whole calling her sister situation.

I’m going back downstairs b/c that ish about favoring my lighter baby vs my darker baby pist me off personally.

B/c I dont discriminate and want BOTH both to equally gone on over to my mama house someplace?

Mr.BluPhi says:

sometimes using the f-word is only way to truly express how you feel….

Good morning

I believe Reese is ghetto azz hell :hahaha: she played that damn role in Freeway to the bone, her best acting by far to me :yes: she is trailer trash for real :yes:

NaijaGal says:

Phaedra is still trash, doesn’t mean Kenya isn’t but Phaedra is not innocent in the least

A.J. says:

And how many damn classes is she in and for what?

NaijaGal says:

anybody see Iyanla’s show with Sheree and Bob??? Personally I thought Iyanala was on some bullchit coddling that man especially when he admitted to not paying child support or seeing his children…and why was the focus on the boy like girls don’t need their fathers? I don’t like Sheree bit that chit was truly one sided, everytime Sheree opened her mouth Iyanla was shutting her down but Bob got to talk chit to her face with no interruptions…Iyanala was def on some fcuk chit

Truth be told to me Kandi shadier than Phaedra :shrugs: by the way Kandi is a biscuit away and her arms look like midget arms :blink:

GAGIRL87 says:

Bye ya’ll I’m so behind I actaully HAVE TO WORK for a while :crying:

NaijaGal says:

And how many damn classes is she in and for what?
    ================
    :lol: I believe she’s moved on to the taser business :huh:

Miany says:

^^ I didn’t see the show but, I expect Iyanla to take sides. I’ve always liked her books but, when she got the show I kinda expected her to lose a lil integrity.
    :waves: Picka, WhoDat, Mr.Blu

NaijaGal says:

Truth be told to me Kandi shadier than Phaedra
    =========================
    truth be told no one is innocent in reality shows…they ALL have their messy moments, some just come across worse than others but they’re all full of shade

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Truth be told to me Kandi shadier than Phaedra by the way Kandi is a biscuit away and her arms look like midget arms
    ______________________________

hunty u must can READ..cuz I think Kandi is shady as all heyul too.. she is sneaky. Like I said phaedra is not innocent, but I dont think she is the villian that everyone paints her out to be….

lovezoe says:

Morning all.

NaijaGal says:

Truth be told to me Kandi shadier than Phaedra
    =========================

Every last one of em :yes:

Lzoe welcome to the party :waves:

chit was truly one sided
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    One sided. Just like his cycloptic azz vision. That chit was so fuggin distracting Jesus.

:blink: <<<< Bawb

Hey hunnies :wave:

Girl her voice made me wanna myself Kandi was looking like and at the same time with her arm around her and I didn’t see not one tear by the way did you
    ———-
    I think she was about to but fought the tears back when she finally got to say what she wanted. :shrug:

Dubb :hi: @ Razz girl all that screaming she was doing , you would have thought the tears would have been flowing :hahaha: her eyes weren’t even red :rofl: lawd have mercy. But I do feel sorry for her she seems like she really love Kordel :shrugs:

libra80sbaby says:

So folks get in trouble for droppin f bombs, but they approve men kissing men and women kissing women and folks pissy drunk and fightin on network tv….oh ok :coffee:

Pickachu Tran says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

______________________________

________
    This is all I’m saying. :yes:

Razz that gravie :hahaha: gets me everytime good lawd :rofl:

And as far as Reese Witherspoon…I had the charges correct. Just gave her both instead of one for her and one for her husband. My bad.

MsB2u says:

GAGIRL87 says:

My job blocked youtube YET again, can’t see the video :no:
    ————————————————————
    MY JOB DID THE SAME THING

FuturedocDonte says:

Morning :waves:

My job blocked youtube.. iheart radio, and my pandora :wail: Now i need to invest in a radio

I was playing the Hip Hop experience yesterday and I pulled a muscle so bad in my neck :sad: I’m in a lot of pain, so much I might need see a doctor :no: something not right

Nakeya_j says:

Good Morning Roses. I missed the RHOA and Married to Medicine. Can you all catch me up?

JENIE OH NOOO!

Hope you feel better. Have you tried a heating pad or anything? Feel better. :hug:

tries to kill that thang is Va’s gravie :chase:

Milky says:

:hi: aj :kiss: whete u been?
    Gagirl
    Trend
    Miany
    Donte
    Msb

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up

Miany says:

MsB2u says:
    GAGIRL87 says:
    My job blocked youtube YET again, can’t see the video
    ————————————————————
    MY JOB DID THE SAME THING
    ^^ These mofos BEEN blocked ALL videos. …smh.

Pickachu Tran says:

tries to kill that thang is Va’s gravie
    ________
    I done told somebody already that she is serving fierce clown realness. :lol:

A.J. says:

aj :kiss: whete u been? oj here, there and a little everywhere. miss you babe.