Justin Bieber Attacked In Dubai While Lip Syncing

Justin Bieber Attacked In Dubai

Pop idol Justin Beiber, 19, was attacked by a frenzied fan while performing a concert in Dubai on Sunday — and the whole thing was caught on video.

A shaky cell phone video uploaded to YouTube.com shows a fan rushing the stage and throwing herself on Bieber as he simulates playing a piano. A burly bodyguard pounces on the fan and attempts to snatch her off of Bieber, but his momentum causes all 3 to tumble onto the stage, knocking over the piano in the scrum. All the while Bieber continues to sing as if he was uninterrupted.

During the tussle, it becomes immediately clear to the audience that Bieber wasn’t actually singing at all; he was lip syncing. Bieber was reportedly 2 hours late to the concert. He has been criticized in the past for keeping fans waiting for hours at previous concerts.
Photo: Jim Dyson/Getty Images

• Celeb Style: Justin Bieber in Louis Stewart!
  • Swedish Police Find Drugs, Stun Gun On Justin Bieber’s Tour Bus
  • Justin Bieber’s Abortion Statements Spark Outrage
  • Even Keri Hilson Believes Justin Bieber Wuz Robbed

37 Responses to “Justin Bieber Attacked In Dubai While Lip Syncing”

:tea: I just want to say, drugs are bad mmkay :no: Bad leave em alone

FuturedocDonte says:

:lol: So basically he pulled a Ashlee Simpson. I wish I could see this video from work

Morning all :waves:

Got dang :shock: dude popped up on the stage quick as heyull, but there is no shocker bout the lip syncing :shrugs:

PumpkinsMama says:

Wayminute! Mister Cee did an interview SINCE this last mess????
      @ Jenie where the daddy at is revealed too. I just aint wanna give it all away

Word ? :popcorn: I will watch on demand Weds

That lil dud smelling himself way to much :tea: Just a matter of time with that cat !

:rofl: he skipped off like nothing happened :lol:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Doc that Ashley Simspon honkey tonk dance was a classic! I already said it downstairs but On Topic: Fukc Beiber! This lil boy is doin THEE most :rolleyes: Him and that damn Amanda Bynes. I think that heffa needs medical attention ASAP :tea:

KABYEYOU says:

how light was that Piano? it seemed to flip over easily, urithing up there was faking lol

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Doc that Ashley Simspon honkey tonk dance was a classic! I already said it downstairs but On Topic: Fukc Beiber! This lil boy is doin THEE most Him and that damn Amanda Bynes. I think that heffa needs medical attention ASAP

:mad: I keep leaving you comments in different post :rolleyes:

So basically he pulled a Ashlee Simpson.
      —————
      LOL! That was a show she’ll never live down :danban: + :kona: <–Ashlee after she got caught :lol:

NaijaGal says:

:yawn:

And does that boy have on a dress with a blazer and some pants :huh:

Miany says:

@jenie… for some reason they seem to think the fact that they have pants on makes the presence of a skirt somehow acceptable.

FuturedocDonte says:

Hey Jenie :waves:

Ok I watched the video from my phone… He may not have been lip synching :thinking: he didnt sing while being tackled (his background singers did). When he got off the ground and walked towards the front of the stage he started singing again…. HOWEVER… That piano kept playing even though it was flipped upside down on the ground though :lol:

Just like the long tee’s looked like a dress. All that was needed was some pants.

Mawning ya’ll :yawn: I’m running off three hours of sleep. :yawn:

Sandra
      Doc
      Miany
      Naija
      Jenie
      PM
      Razzle
      Kabe

FuturedocDonte says:

Hey Jenie

Ok I watched the video from my phone…
      You MEANT you was gone see that shyt didn’t ya? :lol: Thanks for the idea. I’m finna do that right now. :cell:

NaijaGal says:

VA THICK’UMS :hi:

:yawn:

7 weeks and 4 days until Mr Razz gets here and then I can sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. :zzz:

Miany says:

:waves: Good Morning that_Va

libra80sbaby says:

Bedazzle…..YOU. AINT. CHIT. FOR. THAT. GRAVI. :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

Am I supposed to be surprised by this :blink:

Morning Miany, Thickchick :waves:

libra80sbaby says:

:waves: good morning Roses! Where in da fugg did the weekend goooo??? :wail:

GaGirl :happy: Morning !

Libra I’m asking myself the same cot damn question. I’m still trying to recover.

This green tea ain’t working fast enough :wail:

And you must admit… she dooooooooes look like baby bop. :lol:

I got a real nasty gravie coming up. It’s uber scary. :no:

<<< this is really the face I have ret now :no: tired to death today

<—- I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT. :danban:

GAGIRL87 says:

@GA.. I’ve never tried it. I just use a regular digital… I googled and they have some starting at like $90… I’ve heard a lil about some of these smart scales. What does it do differently?
      _______________________________________________________________________

@ Miany

After each weighing, it automatically uploads and syncs your weight and body fat readings using its Wi-Fi connectivity for instance I use the myfitnesspal app and once I get on the scale it will sync my weight to that app. I think I just like buying new gadgets lol

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Jenie :kiss: & :hug: how’s the baby?

:rules: Get to getting!!!!! UPSTAIRS :huh: :newpost:

Oh, I see this new ‘shirt dress’ is what the entertainers are wearing now :rofl: