Michael Jackson’s Nephew Taj Was Molested as a Child

Michael Jackson and Taj Jackson

Michael Jackson’s nephew, Taj Jackson, says he was molested as a boy by a male family member on his mother’s side. Taj, 40, revealed his family secret in order to defend his uncle Michael against the most recent molestation allegations made by former child star Wade Robson.

Taj’s father is Michael’s brother, Tito Jackson, 59.

In a series of Twitter.com messages sent on Wednesday, Taj called Wade a liar, and he said Michael personally consoled him after he told his mother Dee Dee about the incident.

TJ Jackson Tito Jackson and Taj Jackson

Taj tweeted: “That is how I KNOW Wade is lying. Because I AM a survivor. I was sexually abuse… By an uncle on my mom’s side of the family when I was a kid.”

Taj said Michael “was a support system for me and my mom… He wrote a letter to her that many have seen already, u just didn’t know what it was about.”

Taj’s mother, Delores “Dee Dee” Martes, drowned in the family pool in 1994 — a year after her divorce from Tito. Her boyfriend, Donald Bohana, was convicted of second-degree murder in 2000.

Michael’s notes to Dee Dee, handwritten on yellow paper, reads:

Dee Dee please read this article about child molestation and please read it to Taj (and his siblings) … it brings out how even your own relatives can be molesters of children, even uncles or aunts molesting nephews or nieces. Please Read. Love MJ

Michael Jackson notes

Taj continued:

“What people will $ay and do for money and to $tay relevant is $ickening. De$perate times call for De$perate mea$ures. #Money…

“I always told my uncle Michael that I would take a bullet for him. I mean it today just as much as I meant it back then… I hate that Wade made me do this, this way. But since my uncle Michael is no longer here to defend himself. I will.

“Make no mistake. Since my uncle Michael is no longer here to defend himself. I WILL. Even if that means friendships.”

Michael Jackson and Taj Jackson

Taj is pictured (top) at age 11, riding the Roaring Tiger roller coaster with his uncle Michael at Circus World in Orlando, Florida in 1984; and above, 2nd from right, with Michael, his brother TJ, far left, and their cousins (Marlon Jackson’s 3 children).

TJ now has joint custody of Michael’s children with Katherine Jackson.

IF the true statistics were known, it would show that children are the number 1 victims of rape and sexual abuse in this country. Many children are afraid to speak out for fear of retaliation. And when children do speak out, their family members refuse to report the abuse to authorities. And the sick cycle is repeated as abused children grow up to abuse others.

• Michael Jackson’s daughter, Paris, refuses to go door-to-door for Jehovah’s Witness
  • Michael Jackson had drug implant to block dopamine in his brain
  • Jackson 5 Songwriter, Producer Deke Richards Dies
  • New Music: Michael Jackson – Abortion Papers
  • Photos of Taj as a boy by Sam Emerson

266 Responses to “Michael Jackson’s Nephew Taj Was Molested as a Child”

Betamax82 says:

:facepalm:

Betamax82 says:

That’s just sad though

Aryanna says:

I question the timing of all of these victims. I’m not saying some victims aren’t telling the truth.. but Wade testified a long time ago that MJ never touched him.

Folks better keep their kids with them!

============
      (not ish post) Who saved the post-it? :huh:

Femme Fatale says:

It’s Friday, Sandra. :newpost: quick fast and in a hurry, please!

Chilee defend ya uncle….

Taj looks like a little Michael on that roller coaster pic.

As much as I loved Wade’s show, I can’t say I believe him. God forgive me if im wrong, even if my opinion doesn’t matter.

Aryanna says:

He sure did. And his words will come back to bite him :coffee:

:wave: @ New Girl

:kiss: @ GA. Hey Pretty Girl!

Femme Fatale says:

It’s Friday, Sandra. :newpost: quick fast and in a hurry, please!

Did you even read this one? It took me over an hour to write it. :no:

Betamax82 says:

DTTS :waves:

Aryanna says:

Yes it will! People will never forget what you say & do.

Wade is a liar he either lied on the stand or is lying now. Either way he just proved he is a liar and will never work again.

Sup DTTS sup-per :happy:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Dimpz :hug: & :kiss: your the sexy one!!!

Femme Fatale says:

@Sandra

I read it. I read all of your post. This one just gives me the sads.

goat76 says:

Man it’s hardly any Love left in this Wicked World.

Thanks for reading @ Femme Fatale :)

GAGIRL87 says:

Man it’s hardly any Love left in this Wicked World.
      _________________________________________________________________

@ Goat
      Here I go :kiss: see its love left! lol

goat76 says:

Man I gotta get me some new tires for my ride. I showl don’t wanna pay for them.

Remember kids, if Michael’s nephew can be molested, so can yours. Do not leave your small children around male kinfolk. Don’t even leave your little boys with their older brothers. You would be shocked to know how often boys molest their younger brothers. :nono:

Femme Fatale says:

My pleasure. :) @Sandra

libra80sbaby says:

This is just completely and utterly disgusting. This happens ALOT. In black families, it is swept under the rug. How could ANY adult find ANY kind of arousal or attraction to a CHILD??? Them muhfuggas should be castrated. And they should take said castrated organ, boil it and make the abuser eat that chit….ALL OF IT!!!

Betamax82 says:

:eek:

goat76 says:

Copy and Paste shouldn’t take an hour…

Use Ctrl C to copy and Ctrl V to paste. Should knock off a couple minutes for ya……

These R Jokes Sandy!!!

Miany says:

^^ MEN AND WOMEN MOLEST KIDS Auntea. Don’t just warn about male relatives. I say folk should keep thier kids close as often as possible. Talk to the kids as well so they are comfortable speaking to you and teach them about bad vs. good touching.

goat76 says:

Males aren’t the only ones doing the molesting.

A.J. says:

Female kinfolk also Sandra. I know of an older teenage girl giving her younger brother tha’ biz in the bathroom damn near every night… :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

Man it’s hardly any Love left in this Wicked World.
      _________________________________________________________________

@ Goat
      Here I go :kiss: see its love left! lol
      ————
      Love sure does feel and taste good. Thank you GA :kiss:

Betamax82 says:

:lol: Goat

Miany says:

@AJ…that’s so sad. I hate to hear about young people doing these things. Makes me sad cuz I assume someone did it to her first :(

Sandra Rose says:It’s Friday, Sandra. quick fast and in a hurry, please!
      Did you even read this one? It took me over an hour to write it.
      I havent read it YET!
      :thankyou:
      SAndriTa for the :goodpost:

MissTaken says:

People better stop playing with mike before his ghost pop up out that casket :dead: looking like a frozen James Brown Connie Chung hybrid

goat76 says:

I want the kind of relationship with my child(whenever that happens) to be able to come to me and ask me anything, whatever pops into their head. Never want them to feel like it’s too embarrassing, too stupid of a question, or that I might get mad. I’m going to be very open with my child, and let them know there should be no fear between us when it comes to communicating.

A.J. says:

@Miany just don’t know any better and think it’s right. No guidance at all.

And the sick cycle is repeated as abused children grow up to abuse others.<-what is the STATISTICS that some abused kids do NOT REPEAT??
      SandriTA U Know??

#SeriousQuestion

@ Goat….I have that kind of relationship. Sometimes, I hear shyt ion wanna. :wail:

It’s a great way to be with your kid though

this is still a mess :no: <—smh

AJ

:eek: :wtf:

**looks to see if it’s safe to come out…**

Thas “f’N” disGusting to the CORE a.j.
      You Know does anY1 else Know??

@AJ
      “Female kinfolk also Sandra. I know of an older teenage girl giving her younger brother tha’ biz in the bathroom damn near every night…”

How old is the bro? If he willing it ain’t molestation tho. They just sound like they nasty freaks. :shrugs:

Miany says:

Sooo does anyone know the backstory of MJ’s accuser?? What show was he on? I heard (on the view) he was a dancer but, they didnt show his pic….oh and in case anyone cares, Whoppi Goldberg wants yall to know that dude is all kinds of wrong for accusing this man years after he has become unable to defend himslef… Whoppi say she riding with the dead guy on this.
      I likes Whoppi, she has like 0 fuggs to give. O fuggs for ANYONE, not even Barbara.

:rofl: @ Man your avi though :rofl: :kiss: :kona: #nodisrespect

________
      I’m dead serious. This is happening in another state and if I had an address I’d call DFAC’s quick, fast and in hurry.

This and along with other reasons are why I choose not to have children.

CheBell says:

This mess right here is why i don’t trust nobody with my child. Family, bestfriend i do not care everybody suspect.

AJ

_____________________________________________________________________

:/ o-0

:waiting:
      On
      Sandra
      ROSE
      to answer #38

cougar lover says:

as much as I dislike kids not related to me, they should not be subjected to none this crazy ish.

A.J. says:

You Know does anY1 else Know??
      Yeah the person that told me but no one knows the address because they move every month.

@SANDRA ROSE
      “Remember kids, if Michael’s nephew can be molested, so can yours. Do not leave your small children around male kinfolk. Don’t even leave your little boys with their older brothers. You would be shocked to know how often boys molest their younger brothers.

You ain’t lyin. Can’t trust anyone. Only two males on the planet I would trust with my kids is my brother and one of my cousins.

No other males could ever be alone with my kids.
      Yeah, women molest too but we all know women are far less likely to molest.

Miany says:

@MzDimples.. i can imagine the stuff you hear that you don’t want to :lol: Open and understanding, it’s the best way to be with em.

GaGa
      Leave
      MAN
      ALONE..He’s applying MonisTaT :tea:

————–
      :no: this gives me the sads

__________________________________________________________________

My mama is the ONLY one who keeps my son, mama GAGIRL don’t play bout her grandbaby. EVERYbody suspect to my moms we could never spend the night at NOBODIES house when I was a child :coffee:

————————————————–

I know a guy who’s sister’s friends used to do things to him while his sister watched. I told him, you know they molested you right? He wasn’t even a teenager. :no:

@GA GIRL
      “@ Man your avi though #nodisrespect”

:huh:
      Something you wanna tell me bout my avi? :waiting:

A.J. says:ou Know does anY1 else Know??
      ~
      ~
      This dont make NO DAMN sense.Im sure one of them have a FBPage,theres a way for em to be found.
      :no:

A.J. says:

Man, I believe he is 14 now but this ain’t just started. Dude prolly thinks this is the norm.

I’m waiting for the worst. Once he gets of age, I see this making headline news then appearing on Law & Order SVU (if they bring Christopher Meloni back). :tea:

GAGIRL87 says:

as much as I dislike kids not related to me,
      _______________________________________________________

^_^ :/ 0-o

@ Miany…She’s 17 now too! :wail:

GaGa
      Leave
      MAN
      ALONE..He’s applying MonisTaT
      ________________________________________________________

*snickers* :rofl:

@LUVN LIFE
      “GaGa
      Leave
      MAN
      ALONE..He’s applying MonisTaT

I discovered that Lotrimin has the same ingredient and I’m not ashamed to go in the store to buy it… so yeah… I’ve been trying some Lotrimin.

A.J. says:
      You Know does anY1 else Know??
      :stop: sooooo who are the parents? How old is the lil brother?? If you got the first and last name I can direct you to a site where you can find em.

@MAN
      Ohh
      mmKay
      Y would U b Ashamed to buy Monistat?

GAGIRL87 says:

Something you wanna tell me bout my avi?
      _________________________________________________________________

*clears throak* well………………………………………………………………………………………..

:rofl: I can’t stop laughing..

Nothing babe you look GREAT! *HEAD NOD8 :yes:

@ GA….why is your pic sooooooooooo…………… Bright?

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Man as sessy as you ARE you can’t be single, I bet women are beating your door down huh? :yes:

Miany says: _________________
      ~
      ~
      Right theres away to find em Trusss,Technology has come to far.This shyte here is FcuKinG gross just abhorrent!

MzDimplez1123 says:

It’s a great way to be with your kid though
      ————–
      My mom didn’t have that type of open relationship with us. I felt like that could’ve helped me along the way. A lot of shat I learned from older friends in the streets.

I just think being more open, just helps a person grow, and youngins need growth.

GAGIRL87 says:

@ GA….why is your pic sooooooooooo…………… Bright?
      _______________________________________________________________

Lightning and the camera :shrugs:

A.J. says:

This is a long drawn out story and super complex. I don’t care to go anymore in detail but I do not have names. I haven’t a clue. If I did, I’d prolly be in someone’s jailhouse.

@GA GIRL
      “Something you wanna tell me bout my avi?
      _________________________________________________________________

*clears throak* well………………………………………………………………………………………..

I can’t stop laughing..

Nothing babe you look GREAT! *HEAD NOD8

So you get that nervous laugh thing when you see a handsome man? :blink:

But yeah… you look great too and chit.

:blink:

GAGIRL87 says:

So you get that nervous laugh thing when you see a handsome man
      _________________________________________________________________

:yes:

cougar lover says:

@ GA girl

ion like other peepa kids cuz I cant discipline them, when they need that refresher course in home training :hahaha:

@GA GIRL
      “@ Man as sessy as you ARE you can’t be single, I bet women are beating your door down huh? ”

I do ok. Win some,lose some like any nigga. Just move around.

You tryin to see what’s up or something?

@ GA…..I figured that but, was it intentional?

:ghost:

:ghost:

Miany says:

@A.J. oh ok…I understand. That’s a dayum shame though.

GAGIRL87 says:

@ GA…..I figured that but, was it intentional?
      _____________________________________________________________________

:no: Nope..

@GA GIRL
      “So you get that nervous laugh thing when you see a handsome man
      _________________________________________________________________

:yes:

Oh, ok. Don’t be nervous babe. I’m really cool. I’m nice even to average or slightly below average chicks so you good. :thumbsup:

GAGIRL87 says:

You tryin to see what’s up or something?
      _______________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________

:huh: I gotcha :rofl:

@ GA girl

___________________________________________________________________

@ Cougar

Do you have kids? All kids aren’t bad tho lol

Miany says:

@COUGAR LOVER I was watching desperate housewives…. soooooo the one lady got bad azz kids (ok.. not bad just unruly I guess :rolleyes: ) She asked the neighbor to babysit… so the neighbor reluctantly agreed. kids in the house acting up. Neighbor said behave or I will spank you. Kids kept acting. She popped the lil boy (over her knee with her hand only 3 x’s :huh: ) then his momma finds out and had the nerve to get mad…. :tea:

@GA GIRL
      “You tryin to see what’s up or something?
      _______________________________________________________________

:yes:

I felt you had a thing for me babe. I been peepin you too. You might be a touch too inexperienced to handle a grown azz nigga like me tho. You think you can keep up?

************************

And teenaged sitters still getting comfortable with their own sexuality love experimenting with the children they watch too. So be VERY careful about having virginal early teens watching your kids.

A.J. says:

Did you report the abuse to child protective services?

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

<—–DANG….SO THAT'S WHAT IT'S LIKE TO GET BANNED….

Long story short… I was banned this mortine cuz my Jayden n Camron story(it was good too)! So I :steer: over Sandra house with a LV backpack and did some

:bow:

and

someotherthingsthatIcan'tmentiontilafter6:00pm

and two :egg: one yoke later… I'm back.

Did somebody time that? Was I the quickest to both get banned and return in a single day?

Thanks Sandra, I'll be over tomorrow to clean the gutters, wax ya car, paint the fence, slap Beyonce and find your hooka mouthpiece that fell behind the couch….

@SANDRA ROSE

Meant to tell you, great pics. :rofl: I don’t know where you find this chit.

Ok, I guess the grown pic of the molest victim is the dude with the “Brandy Braids.” He look like a victim if it ain’t him.

A.J. says:

@Sandra I do not have enough information to report. No names of anyone, no address. All I can do is :pray: at this point until someone drops some info.

cougar lover says:

@GA

No kids don’t want em, don’t need em. hell I look like being under somebody control for 18 years, then spend may 5-6 years free. only to turn around and start up a new non-negotiable 18 year contract iffen you against donating them to charity <– :hahaha:

@miany

that's what I mean, I was raised with a pops in the house so I have it in me to be a disciplinarian. if I see kids acting out/ bad, it don't sit rit with me, and to be unable to do any correcting be pissing me off lol

WUT :happy:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
      at aLL YOU DID TO GET BACK IN!!!!

:bounce:

Betamax82 says:

Wut you back :happy:

but this story is a mess tho :no: <—smh

LOL @ WUT :rofl:

goat76 says:

4:00, hurry the hell up. Please!!

A.J. says:

and find your hooka mouthpiece that fell behind the couch….
      I can’t with you. :cackle: :rofl:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

:dead: @Wut

——————-
      Hey FAY FAY :hug: I was gone into the light with Carol Anne! :rofl:

Miany says:

@WUT… :happy: Glad to have you back!! Btw, I loved Jayden and Cam this am..
      @SANDRA.. Thank you for bringing WUT back :yahoo:

@SANDRA.. Thank you for bringing WUT back

She decided to be nice today! :claps:

WUT

Hey FAY FAY :hug: I was gone into the light with Carol Anne!

:hug: hunny bunny i aint eem know u was :ban: so i think u may have set an all time record. AND u aint back do’ or DID ya? :think: :buttshake: LOL!!

FAMILY!!!! :kiss:

LUVIN
      AJ
      BETA
      BOMB
      MISS
      GOAT

I read yall’s comments I wuuuuv yalll man! :hug:

ugh. i had to take my lunch at noon today. now the rest of the day is CRAWLING by! :cuss:

:welcome: back WUT

Miany says:

@WUT… Glad to have you back!! Btw, I loved Jayden and Cam this am..
      @SANDRA.. Thank you for bringing WUT back
      ———————-
      You read it! Cool.

Sandra said I can be my dirty ole’ self after 6 (whispers)so I will repost it at 6:01 :kona: :scared:

Perfect GRAVIE WUT!!!! lmaOOOOOOOOOOOO
      gurrl ur a FEWL!

laWd
      ME
      I cant keep my eyes open :zzz:

<-Im sick of lOOking at This GUY!

Miany says:

@WUT… Glad to have you back!! Btw, I loved Jayden and Cam this am..
      @SANDRA.. Thank you for bringing WUT back
      ———————-
      You read it! Cool.

——

What time zone she going by? Eastern?? Be more Pacific Sandy, we don’t want WUT getting into any more trouble.

:offtopic:
      If this big ass Maytag washer/dryer (stacked) set co-worker of mine say she “gots ta’ lose weight” one mo got-dayum time I’m finna bust out and do some jumping-jacks and ask T-Rex to join me.

luVn_liFe… says:

<-Im sick of lOOking at This GUY!
      *****************

Chile boo! Who dat ill in that tight azz unitard?

RAE23 says:

Miany says:

@MzDimples.. i can imagine the stuff you hear that you don’t want to Open and understanding, it’s the best way to be with em.

<<<<<<<<<<

I have an open relationship with my sons who are now 20 & 22. And, yes, I do have to hear a LOT that I would rather not. :rofl: However, I would much rather hear :tmi: than have my children molested and choose to keep it a secret. Too many of us have been subjected to the obscenity of child molestation in one way or another and choose to continue to let the cycle trickle down to our youth. Too many are ashamed, embarrassed, and afraid to tell and they carry such secrets to the grave though most times the abuse is reflected through negative behavior. It is sad but true!

—————————-
      She must have just came back from lunch…

Miany says:

@GOAT… good idea I’m assuming it’s eastern since Sandra is based out of Georgia. Lawd knows we dont need no confusion. :rules: rules please Aunt Sandra, we don’t want anymore casualties!!!!

Bird says:Chile boo! Who dat ill in that tight azz unitard?
      <-DERRICK ROSE!! :lol:

—————————-
      She must have just came back from lunch…
      She did sittin up looking like gluttony and ordered every cookie at Great American! Im finna tell her to go to Walmart and buy out all of their Champion/Starter clothing and accessories and get busy.

libra80sbaby says:

Lord KNOWS I’m soooo ready to get off work. It’s been raining ALL day!! I just wanna go home, get in my bed, watch LMN and not be chit :wail:

True, true :yes:

Miany says:

@WUT… Glad to have you back!! Btw, I loved Jayden and Cam this am..
      @SANDRA.. Thank you for bringing WUT back
      ———————-
      You read it! Cool.

——

—————————
      :blink: Hey you right…. TRAP!!! SandraMae give me specifics :rules: is that 6:00EST?

Miany says:

@LIBRA…. :crying: I’m jealous…the rest of your evening seems like exactly what I want but, I’ll be working tonight :(

Awww! B is preggers again! Go head on Jay. Put em in there!

Beyonce confirmed PREGNANT

Let the false pregnancy begin!! GO!!

Nakeya_j says:

Beyonce confirmed PREGNANT

Let the false pregnancy begin!! GO!!
      —–
      :dead:

Miany says:

:yahoo: love to see folk in love growing their families. Any baby bump pics yet @Bird, Goat??

Beyonce confirmed PREGNANT

Let the false pregnancy begin!! GO!!
      ~
      ~
      What @ BIRD\GOAt who CONFIRMED BEY’s Preggos???

Nakeya_j says:

Welp, that just means Miss. Tina is a bold face lie. :tea:

WEll
      BONJOUR!

———————–
      Where you stay at?? I don’t mean you to give me your address, unless you don’t mind…lol

But where you at forealz!

Beyonce confirmed PREGNANT

Let the false pregnancy begin!! GO!!
      I didn’t see a tummy on Solange at the event when she was at The Great Gatsby event wearing the leotard. :lol: I kid, I kid.

:pc:
      Sandra
      is :typing: away rAThh NAHH!bout this HERE!

E! confirmed it. TMZ has not been able to confirm it with B’s camp yet. So they are saying that with the E! confirmation and Uncle Russell tweeting congratulations they are considering it true-ish.

luVn_liFe… says:

Beyonce confirmed PREGNANT

Let the false pregnancy begin!! GO!!
      ~
      ~
      What @ BIRD\GOAt who CONFIRMED BEY’s Preggos???
      ————–
      E! News and TMZ

Miany says:

SANNNNNNNNNDRA!! Give us the :newpost: You know you wanna shade Beyonce bout this pregnancy :tea:

true-ish<- :think: Now Just wHAT Does TRUE ish MEAN??

like BONJOUR??

Where Cousin Angie at? She disappeared last time Bey got knocked up. :lol:

Not true-ish. TMZ has move it from rumor to trumor. LOL

goat76 says:

Sandra… You need to put me on the TEAM!!! My price can be negotiated over some food(Breakfast,lunch or dinner).

———————–
      But where you at forealz!
      ————————————
      Cashville, Ten-A-Key :yes:

libra80sbaby says:

Beyonce Pregnant?!! Damn, Kim Kardashian somewhere pissed the fugg off!!! :hahaha:

New York Post reporting it too

Bird says:Not true-ish. TMZ has move it from rumor to trumor. LOL

MmaKay

———————–
      But where you at forealz!
      ————————————

Cashville, Ten-A-Key
      ——————
      Oh shat!!

Shawty wanna Ride wit Me :steer:

:facepalm:

It’s goin be another 9 months of bullchit now…

Bootcampgirl says:

Huffington Post also

Bootcampgirl says:

I was just thinking the same thing..

Yardgirl says:

I ran over here for confirmation of the tRUmor that Beyonce is pregnant!! :pc: What say you Miss Sandra? :winky:

MissTaken says:

Congrats Beyince :yahoo: I think she will be more open this go round. Not because she has to but because she will feel more free to be. Children are a blessing. Dang B almost about to have those ghetto twins like me. I had one born in the fall of one year and fall the next year. Why my kids wearing the same size diapers :no:

goat76 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:facepalm:

It’s goin be another 9 months of bullchit now…
      —————–
      I just don’t understand. I guess that’s why we are men.

Ty says:

and I missed it :crying: Welcome back hun :hug: Lets have a spot of tea but I have to run it through Long Island for potency :rofl:

@ Goat….Ion understand neither. :no:

Miany says:

NOW YALL see why we were side eyeing the uncle???? His azz did all that talking bout who she like and if she happy, etc. He aint tell us shii we wanna know. :tea:
      Uncle should have just said ‘Beyonce will be having baby #2 before the end of 2014′

@MIANY
      What Uncle
      and what did TOM say?

Apparition says:

:thankyou: <— Sandra

She finna be on autopilot for months.
      :facepalm:

Miany says:

Man & Goat.. trust me. Females don’t care bout this shii either. I wish em well and stuff but the constant blog/media coverage-It’s just overload.

:WHATMIANYSAID:

Nakeya_j says:

Welp, that just means Miss. Tina is a joker face lie
      Fixed that 4 u hun :rofl:

Lottery up to $600 mil. I am going to be rich bytch :yahoo: Pull up in my submarine :steer:

:warning: KDUB, OUR MAN’S BEEN IN A CAR CRASH :wail: :wail:
      ———————–
      Soo, ummm, no “Beyonce’s FIRST Pregnancy” Post? :lol:

MzDimplez1123 says:
      Where Cousin Angie at? She disappeared last time Bey got knocked up.
      ___________________________________
      :lol: She somewhere waiting for Bey leftover maternity body suits to fit into

———————–
      But where you at forealz!
      ————————————
      Cashville, Ten-A-Key
      ——————
      Oh shat!!
      Shawty wanna Ride wit Me
      ———————
      :yes: :danban1:

Bootcampgirl says:

<—hates the works "knocked up"

luVn_liFe… says:
      @MIANY
      What Uncle
      and what did TOM say?
      ^^ Beyonce’s uncle. Sandra had a post bout him earlier. He did an interview with celebBuzz talking bout Beyonce wasn’t attracted to Jay-Z and she probably just dated him cuz she knows he was just as rich as she was….I just feel like there wasn’t a point in him taking an interview cuz he aint say nothing of value. like…who did NOT know Beyonce and Jay-Z are rich. And who didn’t know Jay-Z was ugly.

:rofl: Did we ever find out what or where this SPOT o tea is? :rofl:

:eek:
      carleSS
      whispers

NEW GIRL :yahoo:

Boot, YOU know what time it is! :lol:

@ MissTaken….PPL said I was wrong and I could be cause ion follow her but, I ain’t see that girl from the time Bey got pregnant til a week after she delivered. In my twisted mind, I thought, THERE’S THE SURROGATE!

@MIANY
      her Uncle needs to shut da Fcuk UP!! that aint his bizNESS,Place or BIZNESS!

FuturedocDonte says:

:yawn: they been working a nicca for two days

And I got a new person sittin beside me and she pluckin my nerves too :crying:

luVn_liFe… says:

:eek:
      carleSS
      whispers

:cuss: Yew better not be poking fun :wail: <–tears without sound!

Yall just ASKING for munch to show up huh? :huh:

Bootcampgirl says:

Since you asked so nicely :biggrin: :buttshake: <—hard, just like Tiny's gif from yesterday…

Ty says:

and I missed it Welcome back hun Lets have a spot of tea but I have to run it through Long Island for potency
      —————————
      Run it through TWICE please… we can do this :koolaid:

:wail: @ New Girl.

Just gone kill the fun and jokes. ION think nobody in here care enough or mean enough to be serious

Miany says:

:waves: see yall later. 3:30 I’m out this mugg!! :yahoo: I’ll post with the night crew a lil later if I get some free time on my night gig.

MzDimplez1123 says:

———————–
      :thinking: This here makes ALOT of sense..however, I saw a pic of Angie when Bey was pregnant hanging out with LaLa nem and she wasn’t pregnant. Good theory tho! :thumbsup:

Bootcampgirl says:

<—could go for something hard and strong right about now…
      #talkingaboutliqsandraitsnotinappropriate

Yew better not be poking fun <–tears without sound!
      :eek:

EYE AM NOT!

@ Libra…..I was just talking shyt. Someone told me they saw her all the time. EYE just never saw her anywhere.

Bootcampgirl says:

:waves: @Miany, 30 minutes and counting..

WUT :hug: I ain’t even know you were gone yo!
      ==========
      New Girl, We care… *snickers*

luVn_liFe… says:

Yew better not be poking fun <–tears without sound!
      :eek:

EYE AM NOT!
      (sobbing voice) bet not be :wail: :wail: Is he ok? I didn't wanna read for just in case :(

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Lets have a spot of tea but I have to run it through Long Island for potency

Did we ever find out what or where this SPOT o tea is?
      Nope Sandra only responds to her chosen ones :rofl:

MissTaken says:

I meant to say WELCOME BACK WUT ::danban1: :danban1: :danban1: <– Sandra Rose praise dancers doing footwork over your banishment being lifted…
      :steer: Me really playing the organ all hard till I get musty

Bootcampgirl says:

Just a a few scrapes his camp is reporting he is fine..

What’s WUT got in her gravi? :popcorn:

Bootcampgirl says:

@The naturals or anyone else, do any of you subscribe to those hair care products that they send out monthly?

:hug: Thanks Boot! THank Goodness!
      ==========
      all hard till I get musty
      ^^^
      You know what?! For this! :pc: You gettin a Write Up! :steer:

Boot :wink: , I only subscribe to *********** :tea:
      *licks hand*

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

WUT I ain’t even know you were gone yo!
      ==========
      ————————
      :wail: It was the fastest banning and unbanning in SR recorded history. it was like now you see a bish…poof BAN Gravie! What was the mostest sad is she broke out a special Ban Gravie for my arse! It was pink…hell I didn't know I was banned until I refreshed the page and got a bish please sign :hahaha:

Bootcampgirl says:

Got it :tape:

MissTaken says:

I meant to say WELCOME BACK WUT ::danban1: <– Sandra Rose praise dancers doing footwork over your banishment being lifted…
      Me really playing the organ all hard till I get musty
      ——————-
      MISSS :hug: I was gone chile Sandra walked past me and kick the log in right out my hand and kept on walking! :wail:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

What’s WUT got in her gravi?
      ——————–
      This is my shameface gravie cuz of the banning this morning…

Me really playing the organ all hard till I get musty
      do you have on black stockings and white shoes like the Mother Board :rofl: :rofl:

MissTaken says:

DTTS :hahaha: I don’t know why I say that. It always makes me laugh since I was little. For me to exert yourself to the extreme point of must is the ultimate sacrifice and failure.

MsOnederful says:

:pc: we can expect the BEY post in 5,4,3,2,…………….. Crank that post out Auntie…Honey Bun…. :typing: We are waiting.

Me really playing the organ all hard till I get musty
      do you have on black stockings and white shoes like the Mother Board
      ——————–

Me really playing the organ all hard till I get musty
      do you have on black stockings and white shoes like the Mother Board
      ——————–

Bootcampgirl says:

David Beckham is retiring with his delectable self….

so E NEWS is confirming Bey pregnit huh? :tea:

:pc: Write NUMBER TEW!
      ——————
      I need more WUT, I can’t see gravis :wail: #descriptionpleaseIknowyouaregoodatthat :D

Fay :kiss: <–with ****stick on :lol:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Write NUMBER TEW!
      ——————
      I need more WUT, I can’t see gravis #descriptionpleaseIknowyouaregoodatthat
      ————————–
      Oh my gravie now is my gravie with the paperbag over her head. The Ban one was kind of square and pink and it was winking at me with a smile… :hide: Imma have nightmares about that :rofl:

goat76 says:

By the time we get it, she’ll been done had the baby(Type like I talk).

@ Yall…u reading about Jayden and Cameron :shrug:

If so, where :popcorn:

:lol: DTTS! :kiss: <—candy cane scented how yew mami?

Dimpz! :rofl: why is u tyna kill meh??

:twisted:

goat76 says:

By the time we get it, she’ll been done had the baby(Type like I talk).

whyyyy errybody pregnit ret nah tho??

Eonline.com is reporting “multiple sources” as saying Beyonce is pregnant. Yet they haven’t talked to Beyonce, Jay Z or Tina Knowles? :shrug:

do you have on black stockings and white shoes like the Mother Board
      _________________________________
      nope I had on all white including my stockings. With a white hat with a bird on it. And when I got to the bridge of Oh Happy Day I caught the ghost and started playing with one foot with my wig ****ed backwards :danban1:

@ Yall…u reading about Jayden and Cameron

If so, where
      —————
      Ill repost it at 6:01 :rofl:

Ty says:

You spent your rent on tickets to see Beyonce and now you have to wait at least a year to see her. WOMP! WOMP!

Bey is going to have to cancel the rest of her tour dates and sit this summer out because no one is trying to see her wobbling around singing “Single Ladies.” Congrats to the happy family!
      Chile…they are going to lose it :smack:

*takes earrings off* Who yew looking at? :eek:

=========================
      Ty, I think WUT’s novella got taken down, and she is gonna repost it at 6:01 p.m. but we don’t know if that cst or est. EST to be safe :D <–WUT

Latest Beyonce’ News on Facebook says Bey is not pregnant. :no:

Ty says:
      Chile…they are going to lose it
      ____________________________________
      (in a lame trying to get in on the joke voice) The Bey hive is going to sting her bzzz bzzzz :kona:

With a white hat with a bird on it.
      :smack:
      Where’s the cart? :rofl:

PRAISE SWEET BABY NURSING JESUS!

I ain’t pregnant Fay! :chase:

capricorn83 says:

IF Bey is preggo, my concern is how it will affect her Essence performance b/c I am NOT here for less than 100%. :tea:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*takes earrings off* Who yew looking at?

=========================
      Ty, I think WUT’s novella got taken down, and she is gonna repost it at 6:01 p.m. but we don’t know if that cst or est. EST to be safe <–WUT
      —————-
      Gul Im in the Atl with Sandra so Im on her time. So her 6 oclock is my six oclock….

:yawn:

SandriTa put them fanGas to work

@ Taken :dead: :rofl:

@ Auntie…the other site is reporting that Jay’s people confirmed with Bey. I would post the article but :tape:

laWd ummh SO TIRED OF lOOking at D.Rose :crying:

______________________________
      His people have to confirm with her people if she pregnant :stop: What time of test tube baby they hatched?

confirmed with E :rofl:

MzDimplez1123 says:

PRAISE SWEET BABY NURSING JESUS!

I ain’t pregnant Fay!

:yahoo: :phew: God ILL goodt!

p.s.

me neeva! :cheers:

anniemae says:

Miss Sandra US Weekly is claiming your BFF is pregnant with Jigga Jr. You can thank me for the heads up later cause I’m off the clock!

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wanna go. 30 more minutes :waiting:
      Sandra thank you for all of the posts today. I appreciate you :yes:
      WUT….if you don’t take that picture down. Yea DTTS I logged into a real pc and I see gravies and numbers. For the next 25 minutes….

Why da FuGG Bey being pregnant have to be a CIrCUS!

u know how these “sources” go :tea: that other popular yt site is reporting it as well :tea:

FAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PHONE CHECK!

MsOnederful says:

Et is reputable…I think :thinking:

:blink:

oh that website is just :eek: somebody got a pic of the baby up calling her Blue Ugly. who DOES that???

luVn_liFe… says:
      Why da FuGG Bey being pregnant have to be a CIrCUS
      ____________________________
      I don’t een know. I will just wait for her or Jay Z to confirm it. WAIT- Let me rephrase that I will believe it when one of them confirm it. I am not “waiting” around to hear about anybody else’s uterus. I barely want to talk about mine. I learned about babies when I had to birth one. I am pure :winky:

Bombshell Esq says:

I’M BACK!!!!! What ya’ll talking ’bout in here??? :popcorn:

& Don’t bother ignoring my font neither :waiting:

BOMB!!!
      look at ur wiTTle Belly,wayment u coming for BEY in that GRAVIE??

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

PRAISE SWEET BABY NURSING JESUS!

I ain’t pregnant Fay!

:yahoo: :phew: God ILL goodt!

p.s.

me neeva! :cheers:
      :cosign:

WHere’s the post on us? :grill:

Hey Bomb! How Cayute! :love:

Bombshell Esq says:

luVn_liFe… says:

BOMB!!!
      look at ur wiTTle Belly,wayment u coming for BEY in that GRAVIE??

—————————

:grill: …. :nono: Nah son I’on even know what’s going on with Bey… :shrug: BEY STANS DON’T BOTHER COMING FA ME CUZ I AIN’T SEND FOR YOU AT ALL :tea:

NEW GIRL send me a foetoe :blinkinglilbabydoeeyes:

EssiTed for U!

MsLolo says:

I said Keeeey Lo Lo Lo
      Jigga Jigga Jigga
      Key Lo Lo Lo
      Key Lolo’s in the house
      watch ya mouf, without a doubt

:buttshake:

:waves: EVERYBODY!

@Luvn- I :heart: your beautiful face!

@MslolO
      :thankyou:

What is going on in the gravie,i can read the words but what is the graphic?

BEY preggos :newpost: is UP

fugg it. i’m finna eat up all they snacks then :popcorn:

Bombshell Esq says:

FAY FAY :hugs:

:thankyou:

Ty says:

Tiger Woods’ relationship with girlfriend and World Cup skier Lindsey Vonn is heating up so fast that the two are reportedly working out the details of a prenuptial agreement.

“Tiger’s relationship with Lindsey has moved quickly,” a source told the National Enquirer. “The two have gotten so serious they’re already thinking about a wedding and kids.”

“During a heart-to-heart about their future in early May, Tiger swore he’s a changed man and told Lindsey that he wants to buy her a ring this summer,” The Enquirer’s source said. “Tiger also casually mentioned that he’d already contacted his lawyers about drawing up a prenup to protect his assets.”

Woods is still worth about $600 million despite losing all those sponsorships after his sex scandal exploded.

The 28-year-old Vonn reportedly wants half of those assets if their marriage goes belly up. She even wants a cash payout for each affair.

“Lindsey told Tiger that she’d marry him, but said that she wants half of his $600 million fortune if they divorce,” said the source. “And as insurance against him straying, Lindsey warned Tiger that he’ll also have to sign an agreement to give her a lump sum of $20 million for every incidence of cheating.”

Vonn’s idea of a cheaters payment program would be better than winning the lottery.

“Lindsey is a smart cookie, and she’s making Tiger put his money where his mouth is,” the source said.
      I cant even blame these Becky’s for coming for Tiger at this point :coffee:

Black_jewel2 says:

Bombshell congrats!

I am 17 weeks! But my belly ain’t dat cute with it. I look like I am about 6 mos! LOL