Miguel’s Leg Drop Victim May Have Brain Damage

Fan Planning to Sue Miguel for Head Injury Khyati Shah, the Miguel fan who was injured when the singer leaped into the air and crash landed on her head during the 2013 Billboard Music Awards has brain damage, according to TMZ.

The incident happened during last month’s Billboard awards show when Miguel misjudged his leap from the stage to the catwalk and landed on Khyati’s head.

Last week, Khyati’s lawyer, Vip Bhola, announced she planned to sue Miguel and Billboard pending the results of the doctor’s exam.

Bhola says Khyati is experiencing neurological symptoms consistent with brain damage.

“Some of the difficulties she’s experiencing are cognitive in nature and lead to suspicion of a neurological head injury,” Bhola, told TMZ.

Bhola also said the Billboard staff should have rushed Khyati to a hospital rather than give her an ice pack.

TEXT

Khyati met with Miguel after the incident.

“Well, I think it’s kind of clear what happened,” Miguel said as Shah applied the ice pack to her elbow. “But I’m very happy to bring my new friend, Khyati, we just met. Unfortunately we did not meet under the best circumstances, but I think we’re okay.”

“The crazy thing is, when you’re performing and you’re just kind of into it, you never know where it’s gonna go and where you’re gonna go with it, and how that might turn out,” he said. “So this is one of the less favorable moments.”

Later Miguel tweeted, “got caught up in the moment, thank goodness Khyati is okay.” The tweet was deleted the next day.

Symptoms of a concussion include confusion, feeling drowsy, headache, memory loss, visual disturbances, unequal pupils, seeing flashing lights, nausea and vomiting, and loss of consciousness.

• Miguel Accidentally Drop Kicks 2 Fans at the Billboard Music Awards (Videos)
  • Fan Plans Legal Action Against Miguel for Head Injury
  • Celebrity Style: Miguel
  • Celebs Out & About: Nelly, T.I., Miguel, Lance Gross

106 Responses to “Miguel’s Leg Drop Victim May Have Brain Damage”

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Man I tell ya… :tape:

Just Looking says:

For real? This is tragic. Hope and :pray: she does not.

Gigi26 says:

Man if that lady better hush her dothead ass up! I mean damn let the dude live…

Gigi26 says:

So how convenient is it that she keeps coming out publicly about this? Send Miguel and Billboard the paperwork and hush up! It was an accident, so shyt happens…

I wonder if Billboard made them sign a waiver of some sort..hmmm

Just Looking says:

When did this said brain damage occur. In that photo up there she looks masculine. Or is it because she standing beside him?

MsB2u says:

I saw this coming

Just Looking says:

MsB2u says:

I saw this coming
      I guess she wishes she had. :coffee:

Caramel Rain says:

I believe her. Brain/head injuries are no joke and you may have everlasing injuries. She is probably experiencing post concussion symptoms…

Cubarican says:

I guess. She did get roundhouse texas walkered with kitten heel. :shrug:

Gigi26 says:

I’m sorry but :rofl: at that jif….damn son Miguel straight did a damn wrestlemania move :no: while singing a song bigging up women :rofl:

cougar lover says:

lettuce prey fo a healin’ :pray:

MissTaken says:

—————
      Now this I agree with. Then they propped a stunt double in her place. They cared not

KayCeiSoul says:

This bish be at home swaying in the mirror with a headwrap on after poppin’ some Vicoden sangin’ “Do you like drruuuugs? Do you like druuuugggggs? Well me too! Well me too! Well me too!”

She is about to get PAID. That Doc is going to find every quirk in every nook and cranny of her cranium. :yes:

MsB2u says:

MsB2u says:

I saw this coming
      I guess she wishes she had.

by Just Looking on Jun 4, 2013 at 3:38 pm
      ————————-

Sometimes blanket statements can come back to haunt ya azz :tea:

Shay_OH says:

His behind musta thought he was a gazelle, leapin’ across the stage like dat. His legs ain’t but 2 1/2 feet long.

:ghost:

Took tea bagging to a whole nother level :no:

MoniquetheGeek says:

__________________________
      ^^ this! :hahaha:

The tests have been done. Why doesn’t the lawyer wait until the results come in before he walks around talkin about she MIGHT have brain damage?

Hell truth be told this chick could have had a concussion with those hard bottom Brogains he sporting :facepalm: dude you just fawked up! Pay the woman :shrugs:

I don’t feel bad for him at all. He had no business leaping his lil ass across a crowd full of unsuspecting ppl. What the hell was he singing anyway that he got caught up in the moment and HAD to do that anyway?

She could be telling the truth. I suffered head trauma once and was f’d up in the head for a while after.

Lodak says:

Note to Miguel: You’re not Chris Brown

MzDimplez1123 says:

:applause: and Girl Adorn of all songs :rolleyes:

Shay_OH says:

Little nigguh thought he was Flo-Jo & shyt, doing the long-jump.

NaijaGal says:

he’s gonna settle…they’ll be a nondisclosure agreement…and that will be the end…Miguel gets no sympathy…chit is on tape…at least she didn’t do the proverbial “my neck, my back”

Ty says:

:cosign: It probably would’ve stopped this bs from happening. Especially if she was released with a clean bill of health but they will learn and I don’t blame her one bit. I probably would’ve been still stretched out on the floor holding my neck and my back :coffee:

Adorn? Yeah ok, he about to Adorn her ass in some dollas. :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

Adorn
      ============
      :whistle:

let my nuts adorn you
      let let let let leeeeet my nuts adorn you

MissHarlem says:

The funniest part is not her gettin drop kicked by a midget but him stoppin for .02 secs and then continues to sing. The other girl that got hit was funny as hell bc she had no CLUE where that lil lollipop kid came from :rofl:

Honestly, she may not have even felt that full impact of the shyt til the day after. With shock and adrenaline flowing, she probably thought she was ok until she woke her ass up the next morning.

NaijaGal says:

Adorn
      ============

let my nuts adorn you
      let let let let leeeeet my nuts adorn you

I just hollered :rofl: :rofl: :lolsign:

Lodak says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Hell truth be told this chick could have had a concussion with those hard bottom Brogains he sporting dude you just fawked up! Pay the woman

————-

She don’t want his money. She wants Billboard’s money!

Ty says:

Cubarican says:

I guess. She did get roundhouse texas walkered with kitten heel.
      :dead:

Kitten heels :crying:

HARLEM?! :wail:

Fukk you been yo? :chase:

MissHarlem says:

Little nigguh thought he was Flo-Jo & shyt, doing the long-jump.

^^ RIP she the reason I HAD to have nails

What in Adorn makes anyone think its cool to have a lil running start and jump over a crowd when he but 2 ft tall. Im gonna need for us short people to know when our boundaries are.

MissTaken says:

by Just Looking on Jun 4, 2013 at 3:36 pm
      ———–
      she does look kinda look like Balki from Perfect Strangers with a wig on :yes:

San says:

Is that why she smiling like that in that pic :eek:, should I not have kinda laughed?? :kona:

Look like when that ninja fell on her he then commenced to sliding and smushing his nut on her :lol: like he smeared his nuts on top of her head :no: Yeah pay dude, that was an epic fail seriousl :no:

Symptoms of a concussion include confusion
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Which totally explains why she had the ice pack on her elbow…. but is now saying she is brain damaged?

goat76 says:

Brain Damage?? But I understand what’s going on here.

San says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Took tea bagging to a whole nother level
      —————–
      BYE :lol:

MissHarlem says:

MZZZZ :kiss: hey boo. Workin lettin the work numb my ass gotta go to a funeral on friday. Fck **** is we grew up together.

Symptoms of a concussion include confusion
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Which totally explains why she had the ice pack on her elbow

:ghost:

Miguelito looks like Rocky…the flying squirrel in that gif.

Sorry. I will gone head and go.

:kona:

NaijaGal says:

funeral on friday
      =================
      :( :hug:

KayCeiSoul says:

NaijaGal says:

Adorn
      ============

let my nuts adorn you
      let let let let leeeeet my nuts adorn you

****************************************

If you could only see the tears and snot that are flowing right now.
      Bish I cain’t even breeeeve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wail: :rofl:

Ty says:

My ??? is :

1. If she wasnt standing there, would he hit the floor like this :ghost: and do yall think he would’ve kept singing

2. If one of yall seen him coming, would u step to the side so that he could hit the floor?

goat76 says:

I wouldn’t want to be labeled as Brain Damage, just tell err’body I got a head injury.

That Brain Damage label is gonna follow her.

VDot says:

_____________________________________________________-

:rofl: :rofl:

:hug: @ Harlem. Sorry for you loss.

Shay_OH says:

Miguelito looks like Rocky…the flying squirrel in that gif.

Sorry. I will gone head and go.

Shay_OH says:

Miguelito looks like Rocky…the flying squirrel in that gif.

Sorry. I will gone head and go.

visual disturbances
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Quite distrubing to have a 5 foot tall man sitting on your face.

I agree.

Cubarican says:

@TY. I am surely sliding out the way if I looked up and saw Chun Lee doing the bicyle kick above my head!!!

KayCeiSoul says:

***********************************
      Dimpz, I swear, I just popped in to read a few posts and Naija just merked me, MissHarlem just merked me, Jenie just merked me, then I scrolls up and I could feel the seriousness the above question, and you know what?

I have decided to get thee fugg out and come back tomorrow.
      :wail: :rofl:

goat76 says:

So is she the one that caught the right boot or the left boot?

The other chic better get in on this Brain Damage, before it’s too late.

She should get paid for that alone. The fact that he sat on her face.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      There is no Miguel song that warrants this chit yo. NAH. Notta dayum ONE.

I agree. Give her some guap and move on.

KayCeiSoul says:

goat76 says:

That Brain Damage label is gonna follow her.

********************************************************

Shole is! People g’won be like “That’s that gal went ‘tarded after Miguel hit her with that Chun Lee spinning side kick.”

KayCeiSoul says:

She should get paid for that alone. The fact that he sat on her face.

*****************************************

I hate that this post started so late in the day.

I can feel that this is going to be a classic. Gat’dayumitt! :rofl:

Sat and smeered his ass/nuts all over her head :hahaha: just an ugly move dude all the way round :rofl:

she does look kinda look like Balki from Perfect Strangers with a wig on
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      OTB is that your co-worker yo??? :wtf: she was doing there?

@ TY…..He probably would have banged his lil frail ass on that stage had she not been there to cushion his fall.

Nope, I wouldn’t moved out the damned way.

Ty says:

He didnt mess up that Anita Baker press n’ curl though :nono:

goat76 says:

KayCeiSoul says:

********************************************************

————-
      That’s exactly why…. Cause black folks don’t remember you from the good stuff, only from the fcuked up events. :rofl:

Ty says:

He didnt mess up that Anita Baker press n’ curl though

:rofl: his hair look just like Anita hair :ghost: just noticed :hahaha:

I respectfully am gonna need a “before” picture of Karate. B/c she look slow PERIOD. And her face is as long as a standard sized football field. Before she start up with that… my face was swole in the pic mess.

MissHarlem says:

TY he woulda fell like Columbus Short did when he had on shades INSIDE a dark auditorium :rofl: chit still gives me the giggles

NAIJA :hug:

MZ thanks hun

<<,, my expression every time I see it! That Gif though ,,,,, damn

Everyone have a good evening signing off :peace: :hahaha:

MissHarlem says:

Actually upon further inspection he need to give homegirl on the right some change bc she damn sure saved him from having his lil mini me arms in a sling

Note to Miguel: You’re not Chris Brown

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      But his hair DO be looking like JAMES BROWN tho.

:kona:

He fell like somebody tripped his lil ass midair! :wail:

KayCeiSoul says:

Ty says:

He didnt mess up that Anita Baker press n’ curl though

**********************************************

What da hayle is WRONG with y’all? I cannot BELIEVE these are the same folks I blog with frequently! Y’all is actin’ a complete AZZ!

Ty – PLEASE tell me why? Why the fugg with the gravi? I cannot.
      My gat’dayum side hurt. Every last ONE of y’all are on ONE.

MissHarlem says:

his lil mini me arms in a sling

:rofl: :hahaha: :crying:

Caramel Rain says:

I bet you’re a very kind, trusting soul who is loved by everyone you meet. :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:

He should have known they were gone be extra but for real for real I would sue his a$$ too, you can sue for almost anything :coffee:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Well I can tell you where you DIDNT go with it…

To the other side of that stage smoothly.

goat76 says:

It gets funnier and funnier the more you watch that .gif

Try to spot them right before they get scissored kicked.

GAGIRL87 says:

WHAT is that interviewing Miguel :hide:

MissHarlem says:

But but but his face before, midair and after Epic Fail is COOMMEDDYYYY *tragic voice* :wail:

bet you’re a very kind, trusting soul who is loved by everyone you meet.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      *audible LOUD snicker*

GAGIRL87 says:

I bet you’re a very kind, trusting soul who is loved by everyone you meet.
      ______________________________________________________________________

:coffee: Sandra why you being so extra tho

lovezoe says:

Billboard and his record company should have written her a check the next day. Now the lawyer gone take 33 1/3 of her cut.

:wail: @ Dubbs

I’m sorry GA. She looks liek she hit her head hard. Like it would have bounced off the stage had he not had his thigh on his neck.

MissHarlem says:

GOAT but I did :wail: thats what makes girl on the right funny bc her ass was faced sideways and then BAM lil mini me arms and elbow slam her real quick. Everyone focusin on brain damage and dont get me wrong she is FUNTY but that other girl is hilar

Apparition says:

That pic looks like a still from a Key & Peele skit.

Ty says:

@ Kay because they are having a girl and the bow is a gift from the Bryants limited collection :shrug:

:crying:

MissHarlem says:

Who BS’N who in here now? Lawd chile

goat76 says:

Their head look like some test crash dummies…. :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

_____________________________________________________________________

:cosign:

Ty says:

Caramel Rain says:

I bet you’re a very kind, trusting soul who is loved by everyone you meet
      :stop: Auntie dont do it…reconsider…read some :crying:

In his face up in the top pic… looks like he is saying :shrug: shyt happens. Sorry I sat on your face like that and karate legged you too.

GAGIRL87 says:

_________________________________________________________________

Betamax82 says:

:cool:

goat76 says:

MissHarlem says:

———————————
      He got that “I’m finna dunk on all these niggas” face. LMAO!!!!

He probably would have f’d his tailbone UP had he not landed on them. :hahaha:

Shay_OH says:

I bet you the next photo you see of this women will be of her with her head all bandaged up, with a crutch under one leg & her leg in a sling, with a look on her face like “Who am I? Where am I?”

It’ll all come back to her once she cashes that fat check she’s about to get.

MissHarlem says:

He got that “I’m finna dunk on all these niggas” face. LMAO!!!!
      ^^^ :rofl: yesss his face was SERIOUS

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

WILL THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE PLEASE PACK UP THEIR LOG IN AND FOLLOW ME PLEASE:
      GIGI
      KACEISOUL
      MSB2
      JUSTLOOKIN
      NAJIA (IGOT SOME SPECIAL GREASED SKATES FOR YOU)
      MISS HARLEM
      JENIE

TOOT TOOOOT ALL ABOARD THE GO TO HELL TRAIN…

MissTaken says:

by KayCeiSoul on Jun 4, 2013 at 4:05 pm
      ________\
      Tarded tho? :ghost:
      If he had on his kitten heel Loubutona he would have left a red stamp all across her face and the back of her head from that FINISH HER :cuss: Mortal Combat kick and tea bag

Freda2you says:

first of all, I’m sorry she’s hurt…but she got some Dude looks like a lady ish going on.