Rapper 2 Chainz Robbed in San Francisco

Rapper 2 Chainz Was Robbed

Rapper 2 Chainz is not hard at all. He’s a nice, down-to-earth, thoughtful sort of man, who you wouldn’t expect to see strolling around San Francisco with 5 killers.

That helps to explain how 2 Chainz, real name Tauheed Epps, along with 5 members of his entourage, was robbed by 2 men, one armed with a gun, in San Francisco on Sunday afternoon.

2 Chainz was relieved of his wallet and 24Kt gold jewelry including a Versace timepiece and Versace medallion, all of which were catalogued on his Instagram page for easy reference.

From NY Daily News:

Police say platinum-selling rapper 2 Chainz was robbed in San Francisco just hours before he was scheduled to perform at a concert.

Sgt. Dennis Toomer says the hip-hop star.. was walking with five members of his entourage near downtown on Sunday afternoon. They were approached by three men, one of them holding a handgun.

Toomer says one shot was fired as the rapper had his cellphone and wallet with credit cards and cash inside stolen.

Police say the suspected shooter apparently got away in a gray sedan.

The Atlanta-based rapper was in the Bay Area to perform at KMEL-FM’s annual Summer Jam concert Sunday night at the Oracle Arena in Oakland.

• Man Who Shot Wife 8 Times Found Guilty
  • Teen Hurt During Brawl at Nail Salon Inside Walmart
  • Baseball star stabbed to death by his brother during argument over loud music
  • Did Twitter Beef Lead to Shooting Death of Atlanta Man?
  • Frazer Harrison/Getty Images

98 Responses to “Rapper 2 Chainz Robbed in San Francisco”

MsB2u says:

Sorry auntie but it wasn’t 2 chainz that got robbed it was someone with him this is San fransico police words not mines

Bombshell Esq says:

:facepalm: n*gga shyt

NaijaGal says:

things can be replaced, life can’t…glad no one tried to fight for those things

Milky says:

Y wuld u b walkin da streets wit that amount of jewelry on? Shouldnt have neva given u ninjas money.

sound like a set-up

:waves: <—the 24K medallion his homies holdin onto :tea:

Betamax82 says:

GA if you in here :happy:

oh is that BOMB??! :yahoo: hola mami & bambinos! :love: how are we today?

MissHarlem says:

Im one of those that will hand you my chit and help you take my **** off all while giving stylin tips on how to wear it. My life is way more important than material things. Who knows the real story bc I heard at least 50/11 diff versions

things can be replaced, life can’t…glad no one tried to fight for those things

Like. For real. :eyeroll:

@ MsB2u: I’m just quoting the NY Daily News, hun.

NaijaGal says:

===============================
      now now Milky, if you’re walking down the street and somebody mugs you for your purse folks aren’t gonna ask “why you wearing a purse” same difference…it’s accessories…we should be asking why folks taking what’s not theirs

Milky says:

Y wuld u b walkin da streets wit that amount of jewelry on?

He thought he was safe with 5 members of his entourage. :shrug:

MissHarlem says: :wave: YES!!—>Im one of those that will hand you my chit and help you take my **** off all while giving stylin tips on how to wear it
      ~
      ~
      I like my stUFF but i LUV MY LiFe!!

~
      ~
      I like my stUFF but i LUV MY LiFe!!

Ty says:

Which one of yall said it was some homothugs :rofl:

*hits Feds Watching on my ipod* :danban:

I was just telling my sis I wonder how much jewelry he had on because I swear he always looks like he’s wearing all his accessories at once. :lol:

Ty says:

Milky says:

I read they were looking for some :blunt: but there are too many different stories :shrug:

So I saw this great Allstate commercial last night..first time seeing it but I love already. Just a voice over little girl going on and on about why we keep going.

I cant be living in fear. :tea: Chit’ll kill you faster than a crazed gunman.

NaiJa guuurlll!!! :hahaha:

EyesofScorpio says:

he was robbed of his 2 chainz?

Miany says:

@OTB…If you feed your kids candy 24/7 and it’s detrimental to their health, I wouldnt sterilize you. If the kids were sick, I’d report you so you can take some classes. That’s ignorance, you can always try to teach an ignorant person something new….I would support sterilization more in the sense of folks who for example have killed their kids or have had their hands in the death of one of their children already. In florida you can kill a kid (accidental- if you have mental issues or not) and after serving your sentence you can go out and have more babies. You wont automatically lose rights over your new kids. Like it’s all good then years later after you’ve killed kid #2 everyone wanna riot and blame DCF for not ‘watching’ you.

MsLolo says:

we should be asking why folks taking what’s not theirs

******
      :thankyou:

NaijaGal says:

homothugs
      ============
      don’t let their love of meat fool you :lol:

MissHarlem says:

LUVN :waves:

i wonder if the robbers said

“don’t balee me juss watch!” as they ranned off with his ju-ry :think:

we should be asking why folks taking what’s not theirs

I cannot stand victim-blaming. Thats some ass itching™ chit.

BiZZle

I heard the commerciAl YESTAday whilst cooKing, it made me :)

Fated4Greatness says:

I read somewhere that the entourage ran when the dude pulled the gun and that it was indeed 2Chainz who was robbed and he said he didnt want to press charges…he wanted to “handle it” himself. But im sure thats just one of the 153215423132 versions of this story :shrug:

Smonae says:

Damn Sanfran tho, he better ask Bey & Jay about their security team :yes:

He thought he was safe with 5 members of his entourage.
      _________

Or because he is an American and you should be able to walk down the street minding your own damn beez nah eez. :huh:

Miany says:

I aint eva been robbed. Now I will fight all day. I done fought over some shii I coulda let slide but when it’s GUNS involved…Put a gun in MY FACE- shiiiiiii I’d give up everything so fast and that’s If I don’t faint first. :kona:

Ty says:

NaijaGal says:

homothugs
      ============
      don’t let their love of meat fool you
      :chase:

MissHarlem says:

:danban: ass itching see?!! it works in so many ways

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Pull up to the scene with my wallet missing… :whistle:

Man I tell ya… :tape:

I read they were looking for some

Now that I def dont believe. Really? Weed? *twisted mouth*

Does this mean he doesn’t look Rich as Fukk anymore? :blink:

NaijaGal says:

Put a gun in MY FACE
      ======================
      then it becomes “whatever you like :bow::lol:

Fated4Greatness says:

Miany says:

————–

:cosign:

EyesofScorpio says:

I read somewhere that the entourage ran…

———–
      he should hire real body guards, instead of surrounding himself with hangeron-ers

Milky says:

@naija he probably had on at least 75k of jewelry wit no security. Hes makin himself.a target. Thats what im tryin to say. Not sayin the robbery was justifiable. :hug:

MissHarlem says:

Ms. Fat Booty :shakebutt:

Ty says:

@ Dimpz :crying:

:think:

REAL THUGS,HOME thugs,Play thugs,lyrical thugs, Ethugs whatever.Im sure when a GUN is PULLed out all THUGS GETS TO SCAttiNG . .

what will a big 300 lb muscle body guard do when a gun is pulled OUT die for a celeb???

MissTaken says:

Glad Titty Boy is ok :nun:

Nakeya_j says:

Pull up to the scene with my wallet missing…
      —–
      Yall ain’t never gonna be shyt. hahahahahahah

MissHarlem says:Ms. Fat Booty
      ~
      ~
      WHO U talkiN bout HARLEM,K Michele?? I just seenT a pic of her :shakebutt: my LAWD!!!!!!

so whatchall thank about Wale & Rih’s “Bad” remix? :listen:

Bombshell Esq says:

MS FAY :love: You looking GORG in that gravi!!!!! :yes: The 3 of us are doing great ta-day :yahoo:

@ TY… :ashamed: I sowry. I love that song though. :smack: I gotta work on me.

NaijaGal says:

Omar was the best homothug out there :love: The Wire

NAkeYah :wave: How R U??
      i see dude that was operating that crane during demo was :smoke:

BOMB! :yahoo:

@ Fay…Haven’t heard it. I HATE the original bad enough to never want to hear it.

Bombshell Esq says:

Dimpzzzzzz :hugs:

@SANDRAROSE
      Will you DO A post on PACMAN JONES???? :waiting:

Nakeya_j says:

:wave: Hey luvin!!!
      Yeah, I hope the families of the people who died take him and the company to court. Such a shame for no reason. smh.

Miany says:

EyesofScorpio says:
      I read somewhere that the entourage ran…
      ———–
      ^^^ This shiii right here never ceases to amaze me… so many entertainers get generous giving all these un qualified friends ‘jobs’, paying them salaries with money that should be invested and when the hits stop pouring in, they broke, too prideful/ not qualified to get a gig and then the same friends go & get themselves a regular job. Instead of putting a lil security firm together and paying to have his friends trained and licensed he gets some fake thugs that aint even stand up enough to defend him. He gets THEY azz to walk with him. smh

@ Naija…. :yes: @ Omar. There’s a dude on the Borgias that the same way, Michelito. :yahoo:

MissTaken says:

so whatchall thank about Wale & Rih’s “Bad” remix?
      by FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: on Jun 11, 2013 at 12:35 pm
      I :love: it. I was tired of the first one. The original girl should have never let Rhi on it cause that song IS HER. Matta fack let me find it now :pc:

EyesofScorpio says:

luVn_liFe… says:

—————–

The real ones shoot back :shotsfired:

“That’s ignorance..”<—-That one mama yall was fonting about being afraid cause it would "make him madder.." thats the same: "ignorance" @Miany. She could also be learned with a set of parenting/abuse support classes.

I feel you. In any state once you serve your time, youre (in theory) absolved of the crime. I dont know how much we should want to change about that..unless we are changing sentencing laws. More time for murders, less time for bullchit. Prison is "suppossed" to be about rehabbing…big business has turned it into a money machine.

If a man kills and man and is released 25yrs later…and kills again.. :shrug: we just lock him back up. Its the nature of the beast. We can make progress and strive for perfection but who among us is capable of perfection? Much less all of us trying to work together.

We dont wanna be sterilizing folk. Especially not one group of ppl. :no:
      And again, do men just get released form any responsibilities?

Men kill more children than women (I think..) nobody is draining them.

Smonae says:

NaijaGal says:

Omar was the best homothug out there The Wire

:cosign: I miss The Wire :cry:

I wanted Avon to get back on top

:ashamed: thx Bomb! i was gettin my beach on chile! you are getting close to meeting them! :woohoo:

:rofl: DIMPZ! that bad? girl they really aint do murch to the “remix” i was wondering if him & the original chic have beef now bc the only real change is Rih being on there :shrug:

MissHarlem says:

LUVN talkin bout myself actually :lol: and bc Mos Def was on

FAYLA its cool I like Wale so Im biased

:smoke: cant wait to get off and put them steaks I marinated on the grill sip on my bulldog and watch the game

@ Miany….Two Chainz smaht though. He got some college schooling too1 :nun: <—He has lived!

ErMAHgawd . .
      those little baby girl shoes from Zulily up there :love:

MissTaken says:

@Dimpz: I didn’t like the original either. Except for Wale.

Cause bullets dont got no name. RIP to Philant.

@MissTaken :yes: YUP! sounds like it was written for Rih. not shading ole girl bc i think she did her thang as well, but it fits Rih like a glove & chit

MissHarlem says:

K’s ass looks nasty doesnt make me want to smash in the least but she happy with her ass so who am I

i bet Rih & Wale :hump: would make CB mad as hail! :cuss:

do it Rih! #messy :popcorn:

Miany says:

^^^ Luvn.. that 300 lb body guard is trained to be on defense :stop: ONCE a stranger walks up to 2Chains…. If you keep walking then you reach for a anything 300 lbs posed to be :shotsfired: right at yo azz.
      or at least he posed to jump on top of 2chains… that’s what they’d be paying him for. GUARD THE BODY…WITH YO LIFE!

@ Fay…I hate it so bad that if it’s playing in the car, I will put my headphones on.

Fated4Greatness says:

———-

She signed with Rico Love I believe and Wale was hoping she would sign with him.

i see dude that was operating that crane during demo was

:facepalm: Cue the “Blame Weed” faction.

On sight of him, I’m convinced he’s just an idiot. No weed required.

EyesofScorpio says:

Miany says:

EyesofScorpio says:
      I read somewhere that the entourage ran…
      ———–
      ———————–
      Exactly.

REX, Ga. (AP) — Police in Georgia are investigating after a monument dedicated to one of first lady Michelle Obama’s relatives was knocked over in suburban Atlanta.
      Clayton County Commissioner Sonna Singleton tells WSB-TV that a stone monument to Michelle Obama’s great-great-great-grandmother, Melvinia Shields, was pushed over and will need to be inspected for cracks. The report was aired Monday.
      Officials say Shields was born into slavery in the mid-1800s and later settled in Rex, Ga., — about 15 miles southeast of downtown Atlanta.
      Officials say the monument was installed about a year ago, and the county commission organized a celebration later this month to recognize Shields’ connection to the White House.

~
      FOlks are Just so HeartleSS :no:

HARLEM

:ashamed: i had MAJOR crushage on Wale when him 1st came out. i LOVE when they’re new before ppl really get on their jocks & chit. He coulda got it! :tea:

@Smonae GREAT GRAVi :heart: :|

SN: She aint slick keeping them lower abs covered. :hahaha: #reallifestruggles

@ Taken…I don’t like it at ALL! :no:

@ Harlem…I was wondering if K and Joseline got their butts pumped up for this season. Poor K’s doesn’t match as all. She better do soem lunges or something.

it goes against what i believe in, but that chit be jammin yo! :listen:

Miany says:

Yeah.. Wale and Tiara Thomas beefing now.. I think she left him for a better deal which is not too cool cuz Wale been promoting her since she was a college chick who couldn’t even tour/ promote like that.
      I haven’t heard the RIhanna remix only cuz I’m already over the song. Radio done played it out.

The original girl should have never let Rhi on it cause that song IS HER.
      _________

She’s a great writer. She recorded her own too…solo.

that’s what they’d be paying him for. GUARD THE BODY…WITH YO LIFE!
      ~
      ~
      OH
      Makes SENSE . . . . I GueSS :shrug: at least if the bodyguard(s) die,the celeb saves that weeks salary for himself :shrug:

:lol: Agreed. Her mama got ass too.

EyesofScorpio says:

Miany says:

^^^ Luvn.. that 300 lb body guard is trained to be on defense ONCE a stranger walks up to 2Chains…. If you keep walking then you reach for a anything 300 lbs posed to be right at yo azz.
      ——-
      that’s what I’m saying :thumbsup:

@MzHARLEM
      YES K’s a.s.s. is very . . Ummh,Just NOT GooD :no:

eewH

Miany says:

aww dayum! say it aint SEW guhl! :popcorn:

mighta been a bad move for her. only time will tell. if we don’t hear from her no mo we know why! :yes:

@ Fay…..That Grumpy Cat, Tard, was in a Meme with ole girl and told her yes it’s bad she’s a heaux. :rofl:

:offtopic: I :heart: Juwan Howard’s wife! Tis all.. #carryon

Miany says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:
      i bet Rih & Wale would make CB mad as hail! do it Rih! #messy
      ^^ I do :heart: Wale & I been luvin him since the mixtapes (I actually liked his content more then).. he said he wouldn’t try it with Rihanna cuz they have a great friendship and she’s a great asset to his career and he wouldn’t wanna risk it.. Truth be told I think he’d fugg.

:newpost:

MzDimplez1123 says:

:hahaha: I LOVE that grumpy ass cat yo! he/she SLAYS me!

FOlks are Just so HeartleSS

God Bless ‘em. :no:

Miany

Truth be told I think he’d fugg. :rofl: :cosign:

but i see where he was coming from. Rih turned it down! :lol:

Smonae says:

@OTB

Our girl is werking it :yes: I love the pics with her & Blue

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA same here when he came out with sweet mother rap (american) version I was on him

MZ they did but it dont look good and I love a good lookin female body. They gotta soften it a lil

MSVALLDAY says:

So will he change his name to 1 Chain now? Just asking.

MSVALLDAY says:

So will he change his name to 1 Chain now? Just asking.

:rofl: Or No Chainz. :hahaha: