The Dream’s ‘IV Play’ Album Flops

The Dream IV Play flops

The Dream’s 5th studio album, IV Play, is a resounding failure, no thanks to you fickle fans who failed to run out and buy it.

Terius Nash, 35, released IV Play on May 28. Despite guest appearances by his close friends Beyonce, Jay Z and Kelly Rowland, the album landed at #16 on the charts, selling only 20,000 units in first week sales.

Nash penned hit songs for Beyonce (“Single Ladies”, “Love on Top”), Justin Bieber (“Baby”) and Rihanna (“Umbrella”).

IV Play received favorable reviews from music critics, garnering a 64 rating (out of 100) at Metacritic.

Nash has 3 children with former R&B singer Nivea and a 2-year-old daughter, Violet, with pop singer Christina Milian.
Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images

• The Dream Refuses to Work With Keyshia Cole
  • Christina Milian gives up on men
  • Terius Nash’s Open Letter to Christina Milian
  • Is Christina Milian a Chubby Chaser?

150 Responses to “The Dream’s ‘IV Play’ Album Flops”

tintin1979 says:

wow. didn’t even know it was out. I actually like the Dream. His albums are pretty consistent. I’ll be looking for that torrent later.

<—————

goat76 says:

Damn. I woulda bought it if I had known it was already out.

I’m really waiting on Maxwell’s part 2 of his trilogy.

goat76 says:

Did he even release a single from this album??

Baby said Hamburgular :rofl: :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

but he’s never been a huge seller though :shrug:

VDot says:

I’m really waiting on Maxwell’s part 2 of his trilogy.

________________________

When is this coming out? Love that man! I would say all the things I would do to him, but I’m trying to turn over a new leaf :coffee:

Smonae says:

goat76 says:

Did he even release a single from this album??

I dont think so, I only bought it cause Bey on there acting rachet :shrugs:

gbellab says:

Oh Teddy Ruxpin is my friend…

Swear I didnt eben know. :no: He’on care really. He still getting producer/writer coins. Producer coins >>>> artist coins.

Gigi26 says:

Ahhh I got the album and I love it.. :tea: for free though. Not giving my $$ to these folk to blow it on coke n whores…

“Pusscee, his song with Jay, and Gary Clark Jr are my favs :yes: and 4 Play as well…

His albums are pretty good its just he’s better as a producer..and needs to just release his shyt independently..if he doesn’t already.

MoniquetheGeek says:

I know 2 people that bought it and said it was good. I wasn’t checking for it though :shrug:

MsLolo says:

@Luvn :hahaha:
      I can’t look at him too long

Anna says:

Ppl. don’t know it’s called 4 Play. Ppl don’t like Roman Numerals. How many ppl have to “google”, just to know what Super Bowl we’re on.

NaijaGal says:

now back to the Princes…I think Harry has bedded many a melanin infused ladies but he’ll be forced to marry a pink toe like Prince Albert of Monacco

Gigi26 says:

…”I got my left hand on that booty, got my right hand on that pusscee” that is my CHIT!! :yes: :lol:

Ty says:

I didnt even know he had an album out :shrug:

The only song that I like of his is She Rocking that Thang Like :danban:

He would’ve been better off doing the soundtrack to Ted since he looks like Teddy Ruxpin anyway :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

@Naija: I think the closest Harry has gotten is prolly a dothead..he ain’t bang no negroes yet I don’t believe… :no:

You know they don’t get access to them events :hahaha:

Miany says:

@Naija… yup.. I think Prince Harry likes the brown girls… I get that impression from him. I know he marrying yt though. :thinking: If Diana was alive you think she woulda let him marry one?

MsLolo says:

I’ll stick with 12 play…I don’t think I’ve heard anything (or care to) from him since ’08

NaijaGal says:

ion know GIGI nobody knew Albert rawed a black flight attendant till them pics popped up of their mulatto son and then didn’t another one pop up of a girl?

The Dream albums BANGS :yes:

Umm in this day and age of people not buying music (excluding me I still buy cds and read the credits) can we wait more than a half a day after the album come out to see about it being a flop. Rihanna album JUST went platinum.

NaijaGal says:

If Diana was alive you think she woulda let him marry one?
      ==========================
      Diana was pregnant with a Muslim’s baby…ion think she would have cared if they married outside their blood

MissTaken says:

Maybe he should have partnered with his fam the Bernstein Bears and had a few book come with the CD. I bet lots of people would have bought it then :thumbsup:

Gigi26 says:

@Miany: Diana would be overruled. He’s an heir to the throne..they want that pure sprite blood in the Windsor family :yes:

You have to have THICK ASS SKIN to be willing to deal with that family…the amount of black blood they have on their hands is enough for me to want no parts of them. I’ll watch from a distance.

Harry one of them sprites that will bang colored females…but curse them around his boys..don’t forget that Adolf costume scandal…

Harry fckn em :coffee:

goat76 says:

Imma have to go get this.

BLECH! Something about Spongebob doesn’t “grab” me.

Ty says:

:crying: Chile I loved my Teddy Ruxpin :rofl: Put the tape in the back and read along with the books :hahaha:

MissTaken says:

From down below cause I wasted my lunch fonting it :offtopic: Speaking of other people’s tv. Anybody else watch Real Housewives of OC? Tamara irks me because she bullies ( hate that word being misused but she fits it) and mean girls’ people until she gets backlash and then suddenly she blames it on her past or ex relationships Gretchen seems like a hater who is now stuck up Tamara’s butt. She needs to tone down the make-up wardrobe

Gigi26 says:

@Naija: He was a muslim with STUPID $$…Just as much as the royals so he gets a pass :lol:

MissHarlem says:

GIGI I aint ever forget that costume maybe why I think William is the better lookin one

Miany says:

@Luvn.. did you see the news report of a black chick who they brought up on charges cuz she was brawling in public (i think a school or something, i caught the tail end)??? I think one mom pushed her kid and she snapped. She said once she knocked my child over I lost all control.. Now she’s facing possible termination from her job (i think she was a nurse) and she was dayum near in tears of regret. :( sad

:wail: @ Bernstein Bears

MissTaken says:

@Ty: I am telling you he could have been like a Rated (se)X Teddy Ruxben and sold that ish!!! It would have been hot. The bear be grinding and and doing the cry baby hunch dance to the beat. Folks don’t wanna be great :no:

MissHarlem says:

GIGI/NAIJA Harrolds in London has a lil dedication imprinted on the wall so we talkin crazy money. He or his fam OWN Harrods

Gigi26 says:

@MissTaken: Tamra is pure sprite trash. :tea: Her face annoys me and her extensions do too. Filthy pig she is.

Ty says:

Say that GiGi :cosign:

You will never hear me call them royalty either all the shyt they’ve stole and lied about :nono: Loved Diana though she was really trying to get away from their azz but it was too late

goat76 says:

VDot says:

I’m really waiting on Maxwell’s part 2 of his trilogy.
      ________________________
      ———————
      Shat, it was suppose to come out the following year after BlackSummersNight, then in 2012. Right now it’s on DeTox level..lol

MissHarlem says:

Dream aint a looker obvi BUT if we are ratin on just talent like how they did back in the day rather than looks (bc lawd he would be jobless lucky he a man) I cant see how you cant give this dude his props. He makes good albums

MissTaken says:

@MissTaken: Tamra is pure sprite trash. Her face annoys me and her extensions do too. Filthy pig she is.
      by Gigi26 on Jun 6, 2013 at 1:27 pm
      ———-
      :yes:
      And the new girl Lydia looks like a chihuahua. Or like I saw downstairs one of Mz Whang beaux puppies.

Nakeya_j says:

@Taken I stopped watching OC because I can’t stand Tamara.

Real Housewives of OC
      ===================
      Gretchen is an insignificant twat…Lauri is trash, how you chit on the person that gave your non skill having ass a job…Vicky has never talked about Lauri on camera but here this “trade my kids in for man” skank goes just having diahrrea of the mouth…bitch is hard pressed to get a check and get back on the show…ugh she disgusts me

MissHarlem says:

:nono: Maxwell is def working on something and this is straight from the horses mouth. I dont get mad when he takes his time bc he LIVES his life get an experience and gives us a great album. He doesnt flood the market and thats perfect his core fan base is always here

NaijaGal says:
      If Diana was alive you think she woulda let him marry one?
      ==========================
      ^^ *GASPS* *clutching……heyull someone’s pearls* good laaaawd I musta been tucked tightly under my 11 year old rock when THIS scandal broke…
      sooooo is that why they killed her?

Gigi26 says:

@Ty: Remember Sarah Fergurson who married Charles brother Andrew?

Yeah she was the “LOVE” of his life, and even she ran out that house :tea:

They got some mean spirits in that palace… :no: The role British colonism has played in Africa and the Caribbean is enough for me :tea:

I’ll let Harry eat me out though. DJM.

@ Harlem…I can tolerate him as long as he promises to never try to sing in a falsetto again! I HATE that damned song!

===============================
      I’ve given up on him and Erykah

GAGIRL87 says:

His fat a$$ is a flop :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

After last season I cant watch OC anymore. I cant muster up enough care for these entitled, delusional, spoiled brats. I. Just. Cant.

MissTaken says:

by MissHarlem on Jun 6, 2013 at 1:29 pm
      ————–
      I ain’t never been hood, don’t cuss (I rearrange the words wheb typing :ashamed: ) and am far from ratchet but I played the mess out of Dream’s I Love Yo Girl. I was singin the radio version tho :lol:
      Husband looking at me sideeye cause the hook is F that niG

Gigi26 says:

Truth be told Harlem them bytches don’t have money at all…all on credit if you ask me :tea:

Vicki the only one that has $$..the rest of them…yeah.

@ GA…..I hate his songs with the repeat ass hooks.

Umbrella
      Baby
      Put a Ring on it

:no:

MissTaken says:

Sorry for the double Phone post :cuss:

NaijaGal says:

sooooo is that why they killed her?
      =======================
      that’s the rumor…folks say the papparazzi chase down but others say the Queen said “off with her head”…you know Elizabeth is mean and cold as hell cause only evil lives this long :tea:

GAGIRL87 says:

I like that Alicia Keys and Maxwell song “Fire We Make” the video is nice too :yes:

Gigi26 says:

Vicki needs lipo in her face or something..it grosses me out :vomit:

I did play the hell out of Rockin that Shyt and the RMX though.

:ashamed:

MoniquetheGeek says:

They got some mean spirits in that palace… The role British colonism has played in Africa and the Caribbean is enough for me
      __________________________________________

That’s what the man hinted at after he randomly chopped up the British guard a few weeks ago.

MissHarlem says:

GIGI Sarah said it herself many of times that she couldnt put up with the demands anymore and she didnt fully know all the bs that comes with it. Sad thing is I do believe she loved him. Oh and lets not touch the dirt they have done to the Caribbean :nono: shady ass motherfckrs

Miany says:

I’ll let Harry eat me out though. DJM.
      ^^ :lol: Someone said something boutta costume??? That costume right there would make me allow him to :hunching: me and punch him dead in the nose right before he climaxes… :kona: me slipping out the castle before they can identify and kill me.

GAGIRL87 says:

you know Elizabeth is mean and cold as hell cause only evil lives this long
      ______________________________________________________________________

You know what :rofl: never mind lol

goat76 says:

——————-
      I understand, and I ain’t trying to rush perfection, but I needs my crack.

I ain’t heavy on R&B, Maxwell is my favorite R&B artist.

MissHarlem says:

GIGI they aint foolin me a bit which is why I put delusional up there. They “feel” entitled and thats a shame bc to me they aint chit. And to me Vicki dont got it like she claim bc if she did she wouldnt still have her ex husband living in the other part of the house. When Im done with you IM DONE. I got my own money to move on FOH. SHe is a lame I just hate that show now

MissTaken says:

Vicki the only one that has $$..the rest of them…yeah.
      by Gigi26 on Jun 6, 2013 at 1:33 pm
      :yes: She is hardworking and smart about not being extravagant. Laurie is such a low class roach that lucked up when she married that rich corn ball. She was trailer park until Vicki helped her.
      Gretchen being dumb enough to be wih Slade says it all for her

Is this because he chose friends over business??? And further more I think more people are buying tix to see these folks than buying their CD’s and shat. Mostly everyone I know don’t pay for music anyway. :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ GA…..I hate his songs with the repeat ass hooks.
      _______________________________________________________

@ Dimpz I hate him :blink: I’m sorry :crying:

Gigi26 says:

:yes: Harlem she sure did…She loved the hell out of him but when the Queen has a plan…she executes it to the T :tea:

Anyone who doesn’t come from straight British blood would be a PLUM FOOL to marry into that family. It would be pure hell. :no: They damn near colonized every country in the continent and thensome…. :no:

And she sure can’t be an American…that’s for sure.

MissHarlem says:

GOAT I feel you boo trust his chit is always on POINT. I check his fanpage EVERYDAY. DJM :lol:

Ty says:

:yes: Unfortunately they still have their hands in both places causing havoc. They want Africa’s natural resources (which are unlimited) and the way they are killing them off, they will have them soon :(

:rofl: @ GA

Did you see that crazy ass lady yet?

Chile I’m still bumping Dream’s old albums :headphones:

no thanks to you fickle fans who failed to run out and buy it.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      REFUSE to help this nukka pay his CS.

His baby mamas best get them some JOBS.

Gigi26 says:

@Ty: ESPECIALLY in the Caribbean. Shiid if you ask me “Commonwealth” is another way of legitimizing Colonism today…cuz every dollar they get goes to the UK…

Majority of the Brits i’ve met are very cold to Americans…at least the Sprite ones, i’ve met on vacay..it was like we were still the enemy. I fukks with em from a distance. :tea:

To me, they planted the seed of hatred in every country they’ve colonized. Got these people hating their natural selves :no:

goat76 says:

——————-
      I understand, and I ain’t trying to rush perfection, but I needs my crack.
      I ain’t heavy on R&B, Maxwell is my favorite R&B artist.

:yes: I like Kem too :yes: still bumping Gerald Levert’s old album :headphones: Chile you gotta go back to the 90’s to get that R&B feel , sheet I’m still bumping Bobby Brown and I’m only 30 yrs old

@ GA…..I hate his songs with the repeat ass hooks.

Umbrella
      Baby
      Put a Ring on it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Like he got a stutter or some shat. Cosign.

GAGIRL87 says:

I like that Alicia Keys and Maxwell song “Fire We Make” the video is nice too

Yeah I’m feeling that song too :yes:

MissTaken says:

Elizabeth sold her soul to the devil back in 1945. I have never seen her emit any type of joy. If she orgasms smoke probably leaks out :smoke:

^^ :( sadly enough I gots to :cosign: this shii

goat76 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

goat76 says:
      ——————-
      I understand, and I ain’t trying to rush perfection, but I needs my crack.
      I ain’t heavy on R&B, Maxwell is my favorite R&B artist.
      I like Kem too still bumping Gerald Levert’s old album Chile you gotta go back to the 90?s to get that R&B feel , sheet I’m still bumping Bobby Brown and I’m only 30 yrs old
      ————
      That’s pretty much how I treat Rap, with the exception of some talented youngins out there.

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Dimpz not yet I gotta email you another picture I seent on FB :rofl: I’m going watch it..

@ GA..OK, that chick was going AWF!

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Jenie I LOVE me some Gerald Levert :love:

That “Baby I’m Ready” & “In My Songs” are always on repeat really all his shyt..

no thanks to you fickle fans who failed to run out and buy it.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      REFUSE to help this nukka pay his CS.

His baby mamas best get them some JOBS.

———-
      hell he better call up Keshia and Ms. Kerri Baby.

MissTaken says:

See what happens when you try to do some sho nuff work? You come back to shat like this. :ghost: :coffin: :dead:

GAGIRL87 says:

REFUSE to help this nukka pay his CS.

His baby mamas best get them some JOBS.
      ___________________________________________________________________

@ Who Dat :hug: :rofl:

Ty says:

@ Gigi yep and tried to tax all the colonies to pay for their shyt :nono:

@ Jenie yes we had great music in the 90’s. Hip hop focused on lyrical content and not tracks. R Kelly stopped letting Aaron Hall be great. He took the man’s everything :crying:

——–
      Like how there is an epidemic of skin bleaching in Africa, and how it’s trendy to tatt your bottem lip pink… :kona:

Gigi26 says:

Shiiiid The Dream is eating good off them residuals and shyt..he puts albums out for fun imo…he got the advance money and did damn near everything on his project so its no harm no foul…

Gigi26 says:

tatt your bottem lip pink…
      —————————-
      SAY WHAT NOW :blink: This is true?! Wooww :no:

Ty :lol: chile thank god when I hear a song I haven’t heard in a long time, I just download it to my cloud. This music sucks nowadays :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

I still f*ucks with ALL R Kelly’s old shyt..

Where Jon B at? my yt boy crush :love:

I miss Avant, Donell Jones, Joe, Case

@ Razzle…Him and Keyshia aren’t exactly on good terms right now. Unless they made up.

NaijaGal says:

tatt your bottem lip pink…
      —————————-
      SAY WHAT NOW This is true?! Wooww
      ============================
      unfortunately it’s true…my people have truly lost their damn minds

Goes to read the other post, :typing: missed quite a bit of posts

Where Jon B at? my yt boy crush
      =============
      rehab

GIGS no lie! I saw a documentary of these men in africa all getting their lips tatted pink, I forget their reasoning behind it, but I guess they think it looks good. :no:

Miany says:

and how it’s trendy to tatt your bottem lip pink…
      ^^ I laughed then I realized you were being seriousss :( that’s a dayum shame.Oh but on that skin bleaching tip.. The epidemic aint only in Africa… That shii not only been big in Jamaica, Haiti, etc but also in the states, well at least Florida.

Donnell Jones last cd was awful and Lawd knows I love him. He’s working on something now though. :yes:

Damn @Naija: I didn’t think they went that far…this in Nigeria?! My God :no:

Now one thing I did NOT know was that some Senegalese women were tattooing their gums black to enhance their smiles…. you would think they’d tatt them pink though… :kona:

===========================
      and Asia

GeeBUS!!!!
      MoFos got me Working anf Shytee daFUGG”

*scrolls up2read*

this in Nigeria?!
      ============
      yup :(

razzsays:GIGS no lie! I saw a documentary of these men in africa all getting their lips tatted pink, I forget their reasoning behind it, but I guess they think it looks good.
      ~
      ~
      Yeah this is as FAR AS I GOT :huh: is this what haPPened to D.WADE??
      AUUGHH His bottom lip grosses ME OUT!

MetroAtlMrs says:

I didn’t know he had a CD out either…headed to the D Mall on Friday to check it out…

@ GA…Jon tried to work with Bey’s pappy a few years back. Haven’t heard from him since

“A woman’s gums should not be red. Her gums need to be dark…” :eek:

I’m sorry but I thought healthy gums were pink… :no:

Gigi26 says:

@Miany: Anywhere with British influence (that includes Spain, Portugal, etc) will pass on their “Views” on the colonized country, thus is why we see the foolishness in Haiti (Spain), Jamaica (UK), and FL (a mix of Cuba, Haitians, and other West Indians)…its fukked up.

Shay_OH says:

Good afternoon Roses! :waves:

I hope you all are having a wonderful afternoon!

Miany says:

@BEDAZZLED… The dark gums are a thing in Haiti too.. Ion think they go as far as tatting em but, you get complimented on em.
      @Naija…so first the Asians were performing surgeries to widen their eye slits, they skin bleaching too now??? :facepalm:

Oh but on that skin bleaching tip;That shii not only been big in Jamaica, Haiti, etc but also in the states, well at least Florida
      ~
      <—- Just started bleaching. BS prolly NOT gonna work 4me.I wonder what super strength stuff FOLKs USE??

:think:

ANY1 have A CluE??

GAGIRL87 says:

rehab
      ____________________________________________________________________

@SHAY_OH :wave: We need the WELCOME Packets MAAM

From what I’ve seen It’s really bad in Africa, the people who use the products with illegal substances in it end up with skin diseases. They said most products were banned in some states of Africa, but that wont stop the black market…

Gigi26 says:

@Miany: If you look at Southern Asian countries (India, Sri Lanka, n them) you’ll see the caste system and how looks play into it…they too were colonized by the British…

The British did a number in India though…reaaal messed up shyt :no: I’m telling you the Karma that is gonna fall on the Windsor’s ain’t gonna be nice. Centuries of physical and mind torture

Shay_OH says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@SHAY_OH We need the WELCOME Packets MAAM

Oops….I think I used the backs of the welcome packets to make up some fliers for a event I’m sponsoring at the male strip club next week called “Waffles & Wangs” <—–(see what I did there???)

Miany says:

@Luvn.. Ion know. I know they sell all the stuff at the beauty supply stores but, I’m assuming that’s the weak stuff…..
      :pc:
      Ooogle says: There are sooooo many sites before and after pics and all :blink: I can’t even list em all to you Luvn but, if you’re serious bout the bleaching based on these pics, it’ll work.

@RAZZ

theY did an InvestiGative Report on this down here,they were taking the owners to jail outta those stores\shops.
      When i went in ElEgance Beauty Supply last week,I asked the guy which Fading Cream is the BEST
      he looked at me like the lady in my gravie;He said we dont have anything that has to be prescribed or EXTRA
      Then I looKed at him like
      <– I said OK

Gigi26 says:

@Razzle: My dad remembers seeing the Colonists when he was a child…all he remembers is them being in his village and he being curious about “Who are these white people”…he was raised Anglican…says a lot about what the colonists were doing over there…

I know this one woman, she was BEAUTIFUL. She bleached herself…she now looks a wreck. There’s a lot of fukked up stuff over there..Explains why we haven’t been back in over 20 years :tea:

Shay_OH says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@SHAY_OH We need the WELCOME Packets MAAM

:waves: I LOVE IT!!!!

Do me a favor and let me know when they have the EGGS AND LEGS special again!!! :yes:

———–
      Whew lord! I don’t want no black ass gums.

“You ain’t so tough now, little nigga. I hate your black bastids, you stink! I hate your black skin. I hate your black pants. I hate black pepper. I hate black keys on a piano. I hate my gums, because they’re black. I hate Whoopi Goldberg’s lips. I hate the back of Forrest Whittaker’s neck. Huh? Most of all, I hate that black-ass Wesley Snipes.”

luVn_liFe… says:

@RAZZ
      Then I looKed at him like
      <– I said OK

Ambi is pretty good :yes:

Miany says:

@Luvn… :rofl: so dude in elegance beauty was looking at you like ‘Have YOU SEEEN the news? biiiiiih you aint gone get me cased up!!’

Gigi26 says:

How you tattoo your gums though? Won’t that cause some sort of infection of the blood?! :no:

eastpointvet says:

good album i can say i dont think it was a proper build up as he had no real single serviced at radio to draw attention to the albu.

@MIANY . .
      What did you put into the SEARCH engine,I am Serious i have this pigmentation on my cheeks thats driving me insane!!
      I lOOked into Chemical peels . .
      the aesthetician said its NOT guaranteed to work at $175 a pop for 3 treatments every three weeks . . . . WEll nahh

Fated4Greatness says:

I didnt hear any promo for this album…im gonna get it cause his others are pretty solid.

GIGI :cosign:

Yall be good :peace:

Miany says: so dude in elegance beauty was looking at you like ‘Have YOU SEEEN the news? biiiiiih you aint gone get me cased up!!’

YES!!! Thats Shyte was Hella FuNNY!!!

@JENIE
      I tried AMBI,something in AMBI breaks my face out in welts,I Keep hearing that AMBI Is good,i cant get pass 3days without those damn welps coming

Fated4Greatness says:

Me too :yes:

Nakeya_j says:

Uhhh is Dubb in here? I need a recap. Please and thanks

————
      So sad.

Shay_OH says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

I LOVE IT!!!!

Do me a favor and let me know when they have the EGGS AND LEGS special again!!!

I sholl will Boo! :yes:

Miany says:

@LUVN…I searched skin bleaching products and a shii load of stuff came up. A few sites for :buttshake: bleaching too…

the BIEBS\Manager are going to space . . . Tickets reportedly start around $250k

luVn_liFe… says:

YES!!! Thats Shyte was Hella FuNNY!!!
      @JENIE

Yeah your allergic to something in that :no: I’ve been using because my face broke out so bad and me picking in my face scar it up. :no: It cleared my face up…. Chile found out that damn Mac concealer was doing a number to skin :no:

Luvn I use this brand porcelana day cream for dark spots on my face (marks from when I popped pimples as a youngin :ashamed: ) It works really well :yes: I don’t use it everyday though but when I used it several days in a row I can tell if it’s getting lighter. It has sunscreen in it too.

:newpost: :shotsfired: at Zimmerman lying phat fugg azzz

@MIANY
      A few sites for bleaching too…
      OH

MissTaken says:

@Shay :lol:
      I have never been to the scrip club but I hear teir dj’a are the best. I am going with the hubby one day. Maybe DJ Baby Drew should get a job there since Breezy fired him allegedly for wanting to be a star :lame: I blame Baby Boy for constantly mentioning CB’s name in her bitter tirades

@RAZZ
      Yeah Porcelana HAS BEEN Around forever,Which shoulda been my First thought
      I Def need something strong cause
      IM NOt interested in $525 over 9 weeks for a mayBE

@JENIE
      :thumbsup:

Shay_OH says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Let’s just hope they keep his azz there, too.

Nakeya_j says:

:offtopic: Why are Benzino and Stevie J fighting on twitter. LMAO Yo, I can’t. I’m cracking up!!

LesBinLuv says:

Thas bcuz whoever is responsible for promoting sucks! I got it and it aint that bad…#Rhiannashrug # IJS

BadNewzBiddy says:

Not surprised. Whates new? Next…

thatgurljenny96 says:

the album is really great.. I downloaded it the weekend before re it dropped.. I’m guessing it didn’t sell as much because I didn’t see any TV promo for it

KSabrena says:

I haven’t heard a single on the radio or saw a video but baby that album is good twerk music :buttshake: I say good job Dream! :thumbsup: