Rapper 50 Cent’s Expletive Filled Text Messages to His Son

Rapper 50 Cent Phone Tirade Revealed

Radar Online has obtained chilling text messages that rapper 50 Cent sent to his 16-year-old son Marquise in the weeks before he was charged with assaulting his youngest son’s mother.

Apparently 50 Cent was outraged after the lad failed to open the door during a custody visit in Atlanta. The shocking text messages reveal the dysfunctional nature of communications between the mentally unbalanced rapper and his son.

“F*ck you stop texting me… delete my number” texted 50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis Jackson III. The father also hurled obscenities at his first born son, and called the boy’s mother, Shaniqua Tompkins, a “d*ck sucking b*tch.

In 2008, a suspicious fire gutted Tompkins’s Long Island, NY home. At the time, Tompkins, star of TLC reality show “Starter Wives”, accused Jackson of starting the fire in an attempt to kill her and her then 11-year-old son after a dispute over child custody in 2007.

Jackson faces up to five years in jail and $46,000 in fines on recent charges of domestic violence and vandalism. Jackson’s baby mama called police on June 23 to report Jackson had attacked her and trashed her condo.

The woman has a son with Jackson.

Read the text messages below. But be warned: the texts are very graphic.

50 Cent: Hey I’m outside the house at the front door.

50 Cent: I came to the front door then lights went off. What’s up?

Marquise: U lying u outside?

Marquise: Lol.

Marquise: Lol u fronting.

50 Cent: I saw you looking out the window good luck in life. Your gonna need it.

Marquise: Lol u fronting hard body now, how u going to see me when I’m in the basement lmao

50 Cent: F*ck you

50 Cent: You are your mother child

Marquise: Lol why would u lie about that lol

50 Cent: I need a blood test cause that d*ck sucking b*tch you call mom was f*cking the hole time

50 Cent: I don’t think your funny at all. I drove out here for nothing.

Marquise: Pops ur trippen now, why u won’t been get one u had 16 years lol, I know u lying bc u didt even call me too go outside

50 Cent: Are you f*cking crazy I don’t have time to play boy. I told you I would come see you. I came motherf*cker start turning lights out and looking threw the blinds.

50 Cent: Are you f*cking stupid. You had me drive over there why do you think I needed a address sh*t head. I saw the lights go out then some one playing in the blinds and there no party going on. F*ck you to

50 Cent: You your mother and your sister f*ck all of yal.

Marquise: I might dumb, come thru then, no need to get upset

Marquise: Stop by and say hello too ur son

50 Cent: What the f*ck are you taking about I’m not f*cking with you after this I leave Atlanta in the morning.

Marquise: So come thru then

50 Cent: F*ck you

Marquise: No need for all that

50 Cent: You are bigger enough to know better so f*ck you stop texting me

Marquise: Ight

50 Cent: Tell your mother she won. She has you and ill make another. I will have nothing to do with you. Don’t text me ever again.

Marquise: U keep texting me lol

50 Cent: It’s cool I will never go out of my way again. You disrespectful little mother f*cker.

Marquise: Or get him a gift for his b-day or for Christmas.

50 Cent: You are your mothers son. I don’t have a son anymore.

50 Cent: F*ck you all you want is a gift. Like your mother and your ungrateful sister.

50 Cent: Delete my number.

50 Cent: You never call what the f*ck I’m suppose to call you to give you something sorry

Marquise: Welp if u feel that way, I don’t about no gift it’s the thought that means the most, remember this money ain’t everything

Marquise: I’m tired of calling u, why don’t call me and please can’t wait to hear this excuse

50 Cent: Good luck with you life man. I tried to come talk to you. You din’t have to have me come all the way out there if you don’t to see me you little ass hole.

50 Cent: I don’t have to make a excuse for anything. I’m a grown ass man boy. You talking about money ain’t everything. Your right but when you don’t have any your gonna understand why I work so hard. I’m done texting you delete my number. Marquise: Thank u, and u know dang well u ain’t come out here too see, but if that’s what u want to stick then I’m sorry, and I know why u work hard, ok, god bless

50 Cent: Are you f*cking stupid.

141 Responses to “Rapper 50 Cent’s Expletive Filled Text Messages to His Son”

MsB2u says:

I AM HERE TO TELL 50 HE IS THAT CHILDS PAPPY NO IF ANDS OR BUTTS

69 says:

:offtopic:

“Oh baby, your mouth feels incredible wrapped around my ****.”

Yeah, when I HEARD that with my OWN ears Sunday morning…

:ghost:

Caramel Rain says:

50 is the adult and the parent so he should know/do better. But that lil boy is mad disrespectful. IDK..

Ty says:

I like what the BM posted on tweeter. For a man that grew up fatherless himself, he is being an azz :rules:

lovezoe says:

:no:

69 says:

…and that’s the reason why people don’t do that whole double occupancy or two beds in one room at a hotel. Folks be “honay” and chit. I can’t deal. :kona:

LSLH says:

Both are illiterate. Some of that money would be well spent on spelling lessons.

Ty says:

Hey Screw :happy:

lovezoe says:

I was never taught to disrespect my absentee dad, but 50 was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay outta line. Don’t he know he raising a black male?! Sheesh

This mess here….. :no:

Curtis so wrong :no:

How Screwed UP

FuturedocDonte says:

This is a hawt azz mess :cuss:

Caramel Rain says:

who uses perfect grammar and while texting? im sure emotions were high and they were texting supa fast.. idk :shrug: what do I know..

:grin: Cause I aint never liked this nigga.

Gigi26 says:

Lil Buddy looks JUST LIKE 50 and for him to say he wants a paternity test is WAAAAAY Harsh. Shame on him.

And I was just watching “Fatherless sons” last night on the OWN. They need counseling :no:

FuturedocDonte says:

—//
    I don’t see disrespect. :coffee: parents don’t like it when the chirrens get old enough to call them out on their shait :rules:

ImSoZah says:

Wow to the post! Off topic – I’m not new- just a lifelong lurker- and I know many of y’all live in ATL. Hubby’s boss is about to open a new office down there so we’re thinking about moving. We live in Philly now and it’s getting so bad here . I’m very open to moving. We both have degrees and been I’m our fields for over 5 years so I’m thinking even if things don’t work out with his boss we should be OK. Anyway, can y’all recommend some good neighborhoods to look for rentals? I’m not trying To jump into buying there yet, and would prefer a house ( we got a lotta kids lol) . Also, around what price would be too much for rent? Thanks to anyone who can help!!!

this that BS filthy cent! :chase:

po lil boy :no:

:hump:

where they mouf wuz?? :popcorn:

VDot says:

:eek: damn with fathers like that who needs a pappi :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

50 Cent is a straight up azzhole for this chit here :nono:

Reads like Marquis’ SINGLE ASS MAMMY is doing a good job. :tea:

on topic: How do you text that ish to your son yo? Sorry piece of ish…
    #foulish
    ===============
    :hug: Screw & LSLH

=====
    Put your money on the paypal and we’ll help :D

This is my first time reading all the texts. I can’t believe no one has said this already, but that child was clearly playing games with his father. I would have broken down the door and BEAT THAT LITTLE NIGRAS AZZ. I’m getting mad just thinking anout how this mess went down. Well 50 did say things weren’t all to the good with his son during the Oprah interview.

Thanks to anyone who can help!!!
    _____

Havent lived there in a while but good luck to you guys on the new venture! You may wanna try “outskirt” cities. Duluth, Lithonia, smyrna..etc.

( we got a lotta kids lol) <— :heart: God Bless Yall!

Chile I ain’t got no money that’s why I’m asking the Internet!!! Lol

Bird
    ION think it’s ever ok to call your child’s mother a duck sucking bish :nono: Gloves come off after that IMB. Also IMB he(the son) held it together and didn’t go overboard.

MsB2u says:

Caramel Rain says:

who uses perfect grammar and while texting?
    ———————————–
    :cosign:

Chile I ain’t got no money that’s why I’m asking the Internet!!! Lol

See 27, and ask Ty when you see her up in here. :yes:

datsmdubya2u says:

ImSoZah says:

We live in Philly now and it’s getting so bad here .

Crime? the cost of living? or both?

And I always thought this cat burned the house down anyway :eek:

Gigi26 says:

@Bird: Granted lil buddy was in the wrong, 50 should’ve never gone to the blows about his mother and his aunt., that ain’t none of the lil buddy’s business to know.

He has to do better. He’s human, yes. But come on kids know how to push buttons..I sure did it when I was younger. My father called me trash from the core of his throat :rofl: but I knew he ain’t mean it for life :rofl:

but that child was clearly playing games with his father

:huh: Missed it Bird. Break it down for me. :waiting:

Caramel Rain says:

—//
    I don’t see disrespect. :tea: parents don’t like it when the chirrens get old enough to call them out on their shait :rules:
    ********************

Agreed. The way I read it as 50 came from NY to ATL to see his soon.
    50 knocked on the door. The boy peeking out the window and didn’t open the door. 50 gets pissed and they go back and forth. I’m not excusing 50’s behavior b/c obviously lil 50 is hurting, but y couldn’t lil 50 just open the door. Then, they coulda talked face to face? :shrug:

IDK maybe Iylana needs to fix their life :nun: :nun:

I missed it too. I am not seeing ‘disrespect’ coming from the son :shrug:

& This mofo talmbout the lights & blinds moving and ish :huh:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Bird
    ION think it’s ever ok to call your child’s mother a duck sucking bish Gloves come off after that IMB. Also IMB he(the son) held it together and didn’t go overboard.
    ****************

If I knocked on the door where my child lived and I paid all the bills and folks turned off the lights when I came to the door and refused to answer I'd be mad from that alone. Then to have the child say I'm lying about even being there and STILL not answering the door that I paid for I would not be calm. I don't know what I would say, but I know a window would get busted out and azzes would be kicked. I'll read it again, but it seemed clear to me that the child was clowning him big time.

Gigi26 says:

And i’m sick and tired of these niggas venting their frustrations about their child’s mother when the kid do something to em. That woman is the mother of your child. I mean Got damn nigga, she wasn’t “A bytch, hoe, or whatever else you want to call her” when she was fukking you and sucking you raw was she? :tea:

Females kill me with that shyt too. But this lies here in the context of this post. :lol:

I think they were both wrong to an extent but, as the adult, 50 should have handled that better. Apparently they have/had TOO open a relationship though cause no way in hell mine would talk to me that way.

The boy said 50 was lying and his response was F*ck you. :blink: Im a grown ass woman and my daddy a 6’5 grown ass man, but let him tell me fu*k you after that kind of simple exchange. :huh:

:wave: Hey Shaun!

You have a text. :yes:

Why you assume 50 telling the truth?? And the kid isnt? :thinking:

Maybe he was in the basement, like he said, and maybe the dog moved the curtains :shrug:
    OR maybe he didn’t open it because he didn’t want to get pulled up by the collar IONO, but this emotional azz man spazzing out on the kid. ION like that, not one bit :nono:
    You don’t say certain ish to children.

Caramel Rain says:

*son not soon

hey Bird! :waves:

fiddy is supposed to be the adult here, the parent. the fact that he could communicate this way with his own flesh & blood some of the poorest parental judgement i’ve seen. he’s such a bastard for saying these things to him. & by reading it dont seem like it’s the 1st time he’s talked to him like this. not sayin lil fiddy was in the right by 50 was supposed to take the lead & handle this like a man. he went into a bitch-fit tantrum on that child :cuss:

datsmdubya2u says:

this is just sad all around…

but parents cuss out they kids all the them since the beginning of time..this is just because its on a text…thats all

FuturedocDonte says:

Caramel :stop: don’t bring Iyanla in this :lol: this bish thinking she can fix Errbdody chit. I want an inside look on her life :yes:

:lol: Nobody ever knew an absent parent who called and been like “I’m coming..” and never showed up??? :hahaha: Me neither then.

Gigi26 says:

AND I KNOW if i’m paying bills n shyt in that house he living in, I would have a spare key. Eff outta here ain’t finna lock me out my own shyt :lol:

What about this part Bird:
    Marquise: I might dumb, come thru then, no need to get upset

Marquise: Stop by and say hello too ur son

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

I know someone who just found out their “twin” lookalike child was not theirs after 23 years. So to everybody saying that boy is his just because they both look like Cesar :nono:

Both their asses need counseling, separate and together. Apparently, they don’t know how to communicate. I think they were both disrespectful as hell. I still think Fifty should have handled that better or hell, asked to speak to his son’s mother since she was the adult in the house.

ImSoZah says:

Thanks Doesn’t!! Getting my research on those areas Outside- thank you! We’re still just pondering. All of our family is here. Dats- crime, schools, cost of living has always been crazy so that’s nothing new. It’s just bad. They just closed 25 schools for the 13-14 school year. Our schools won’t have any counselors, secretaries, music, art or sports. Just teachers and principals. They won’t even have proper security. My kids are not in public school but what do they think the kids who attend these schools are going to be doing after school lets out. Trying to rob me. I’m good.

:stop: Ain’t no keys getting passed out :nono: Taking care of your responsibilities is one thing, he should’ve phoned first, fugg a text…

Breezy says:

Imsozah since u have a lotta kids, you should check out Fairburn, Duluth, Smyrna or Alpharetta areas first since the school districts are better in these areas.

chilllE

Ty says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

:cosign:

MsB2u says:

You don’t say certain ish to children.
    ——————————–
    :cosign:

Caramel Rain says:

Nobody ever knew an absent parent who called and been like “I’m coming..” and never showed up??? Me neither then.

***********
    Or the “when I get paid Ima buy…” or “ima take you to ….” Happens all the time. Even in TWO parent households :tea:

Chillleee I curse like a sailor, here me, the chit I font hurr aint nothing compared to the trash the spews forward IRL but even still I never manage to get to telling my kids about how their dad like(s) to lick in my ass. :blink:

Even when he say he gonna pay for Video Game camp and dont. Even when he sign up to bring xyz and dont. Even when his chirren have them folks calling my job tombout OTB12 done told the teacher to “watch ya tone” :blink: I still have enough ..something… to know that somethings shouldnt be said..to them.

:rofl: at FAY “CAfe Get a LIfE”

:ghost:

Imso
    check out KIPP charter schools in your city! :yes:
    =================
    New Girl :hug: #ioverdiditatlunch

Betamax82 says:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

_________________________

:lol: :dead:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

But .25 cussing out the son was excessive

So I was trying to get the last corner out of the bag of a snack and turned it up on the sneak to get it. Why did all the crumbs fall on my face, dress and stick to my lip gloss? :ha: I bet the cleaning people are going to come in tonight like this nasty heffa

Caramel Rain says:

@ Donte, may I suggest you read “Peace from Broken Pieces” :tea:

Iylana has had a hellava life :nun: :nun:

:hug: @ New Girl

I didn’t even eat during lunch

tombout OTB12 done told the teacher to “watch ya tone” :blink:

:ghost:

LMAOOOOOO :hahaha: I wish my BD would have a key to my fukking house and I spend his money all up and thru there. *z snaps* :nono:

Breezy says:

_____________________________

OK Bet- thanks!

chiiile! :tea:

child support STILL lost in the damn mail & chit :tea:

KITA :hug: Phone downstairs. Im leaving in a sec tho. :yes:

msTake *snickers*
    After 23 yrs, that ish doesn’t matter, AND I call bullshatt, because who tests a grown azz child. #ineedreceipts :rofl:

datsmdubya2u says:

@OTB

_____________________________

:rofl: okay okay im glad you draw the line somewhere.. i see whatcha sayin

Gigi26 says:

:lol: OTB man that’s why I ain’t got them prollems :no:

50 was wrong period. He clearly has anger mgmt issues…

Somebody pass Imso a Welcome Packet :tea:
    ====================
    New Girl, dafugg why not? *burp*

:mad:
    MsThompkins (is that 50 BMname?) is a REAL lighter shade of BROWN NOw?

what are they damn using!!!

ImSoZah says:

I have 3 kids LOL we have 5 all together. We have both been married twice, and we both are in are early 30’s. I’m 31 he’s 33. The youngest is 11 months. I’m getting that surgety on the 26th :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

******************

:eek:

luVn_liFe… says:

:rofl: at FAY “CAfe Get a LIfE”

:ghost:

:thinking:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

***********
    by Caramel Rain on Jul 8, 2013 at 3:35 pm
    ________
    Ya-men!!! :nun:
    Or how about they steal the family car and then your mama try to let them back in. 6 months later she finally let him take the replacement car up the street to get some bread and milk. The store 1 minute away but it’s been 46 minutes. Us at the window :eek: Mama face :(. Daddy in the streets gone till november :steer:
    Oh that was just my… :kona:

The child responds that way because it was accepted at some point. I mean he doesnt even flinch when 50 say fukk you..and he actually starts to back off and show some respect towards the end of the exchange.

Your kids wouldnt talk to you like that cause you raised them not to.

ImSOZAH
    I’m getting that surgety on the 26th
    ~
    ~
    at least its ur choice :yes:

T U H. :tea:

ImSoZah says:

I have 3 kids LOL we have 5 all together. We have both been married twice, and we both are in are early 30?s. I’m 31 he’s 33. The youngest is 11 months. I’m getting that surgety on the 26th :rofl:

Alrighty thennnnnn :lol:
    ===========================
    :eek: I saw an infomercial for ‘brown skin’ (all kinds) I have to think of the name :thinking:

If you had Chickenpox-The Shingles virus is already inside you. Sound sexy huh?, "inside you" Well its not! This is serious. Click my link for details says:

Well…I interpet this as lil man hardly sees or hears from buckey, so when he said he was there, son was like naw you lyin…I get that…Ol boy just went from zero to fifty on lil man…Seems…Whatever. Maybe there are text that are missing. I see no wrong from the son here. Freedom of interpretation I guess :nun:

Sounds to me like Fifty was in his feelings about driving out to where the son lives and the son not coming out to see. :shrug:

Doesn’t justify the things he said, just my interpretation of what I read.

I have to think of the name
    :waiting:

Or how about they steal the family car and then your mama try to let them back in. 6 months later she finally let him take the replacement car up the street to get some bread and milk. The store 1 minute away but it’s been 46 minutes. Us at the window :eek: Mama face :( . Daddy in the streets gone till november :steer:

:spank:
    :wail:

Aww thanks :hug:

JMO says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

______________________________________________________________________

:nono: Sometimes, texting is much better. Especially if you got a whack azz baby mama that trips over dumb chit.

… so I've heard :rollseyes:

we have 5 all together
    _______

:eyeroll: LMAOOOOO. Im sorry. But i thought yall had a lot.

@ Shaun #84… :yes: ITA

@ New Girl…I went and got my nails done. :ashamed:

luVn_liFe… says:

I have to think of the name
    :waiting:

Stop pressuring me…. But when I saw it I thought about you, damn I really can’t remember :smack: I also have spots on my jaws (that can’t nobody else see) :lol:

He clearly has anger mgmt issues…

I think he beat the girl too. :tea:

@ JMO…Ain’t THAT the truth. Sadly, you sometimes have to talk to that ignant ass other parent though or so I’VE heard. :coffee:

JMO says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

______________________________________________________________________

… so I've heard :rollseyes:

=========================
    ALRIGHT, the time has come for me to break out the red velvet rope for the non-moms :rofl:

For real though, this isn't a little kid, if 50 can talk all that ish, pick up the phone. IMB of course :tea:

:eek:
    Stop pressuring me
    :bounce:

:waiting:

. Us at the window Mama face

:no: :ghost: :dead:

Nakeya_j says:

——
    :cosign: Yeah, 50 was way out of pocket, but clearly this kid was playing around and thought it was funny. Sad all the way around.

at least its ur choice

:grin: I love them smaht ones. :love:

New Girl & Jmo

Yall would be surprised how the convos go when the woman isn’t around, some guys like to create drama and Manufactured Crisis :yes:

we have 5 all together
    _______

LMAOOOOO. Im sorry. But i thought yall had a lot.

That’s not a lot??? Is to me. Specially when they tearing my house up or eating up all my food…

at least its ur choice
    I love them smaht ones.
    :cheers:

Doesn’t justify the things he said, just my interpretation of what I read.

Kita I dont even want you to give this nigg an ounce of understanding. :lol:

Why doest he know where the boy lives? Short of them moving..IDK last month. He should know where he lives no?

GAGIRL87 says:

Posted In
    EPIC FAIL
    ______________________________________________________________________

Ty says:

@ OTB :rofl:

:chase:

:eek:
    :chase: Damn yewwwwwwwwww! You made me resort to google. I 95% believe it was rxforbrownskin . com

MSVALLDAY says:

I need for them both to finish school sound like this and all.

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

msTake *snickers*
    by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Jul 8, 2013 at 3:38 pm
    ——–
    Don't you laugh at his pain :stop: The adult child ended up having a Medical condition. Yea like in the movies :rolleyes: he was NOT the pappy. He still tries to be a parent but the child was so hurt he cut him off. It's sad. He never thought twice about the child being his. Always accepted him.

JMO says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

New Girl & Jmo

____________________________________________________________

True … and some bitter baby mamas just need their azzes beat :yes:

#flashback

… so I’ve heard

GAGIRL87 says:

It’s scary what money & fame will do, fame is a drug..

Caramel Rain says:

Or how about they steal the family car and then your mama try to let them back in. 6 months later she finally let him take the replacement car up the street to get some bread and milk. The store 1 minute away but it’s been 46 minutes. Us at the window :eek: Mama face :( Daddy in the streets gone till november :steer:
    ****************

:wail: It’s ok doll :hug: *rubs your back*

Nakeya_j says:

True … and some bitter baby mamas just need their azzes beat

#flashback
    —–
    I should not be cracking up but I am. smdh :hahaha:

Okay, its a lot (in post 1980 America). :lol:

Summer time food bills will make you.. jump off a cliff. :yes:

:newpost: On M.Knowles wedding

@ Shaun…. :ashamed: You know I have that problem with trying to see things from all sides.

@ New Girl….Been on BOTH sides of that fence and believe me, it’s been many a days that a text message has kept things WAY calmer that a verbal conversation.

Don’t you laugh at his pain
    :wail:
    Why are you MAKING me laugh?!?!?! I should not be laughing. :stop: it :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

:thinks: seems like some of the msg’s may have been chopped and screwed :coffee:

iyonah says:

I was hoping this story wasn’t true when I read it on Bossip..smh.

Caramel Rain says:

Don’t you laugh at his pain The adult child ended up having a Medical condition. Yea like in the movies he was NOT the pappy. He still tries to be a parent but the child was so hurt he cut him off. It’s sad. He never thought twice about the child being his. Always accepted him.
    ***************

Like on the Y&R and now Jack finna find out that Summer really his daughter but all these years Nick being playing deddy to ha? :popcorn:

there go my baby maddy ever makin sense :nun:

how many days left u got on probation? somebody suggested i take off 10 days & i’m inlcined to agree bc that font downstairs in that mass sterlization post tickled my fancy & chit :lick:

I hear ya! I do! :yes: But you a grown woman, and he is a teen :tea:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

. Us at the window Mama face
    by OutsidetheBox on Jul 8, 2013 at 3:47
    ————
    Life ain’t been no crystal stair :no:

Ty says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ty, #18 needs your help
    Who dat :kona:

tickled my fancy & chit :lick:

==========
    The people wanna know if you made a sound :tea:

Well? :popcorn:

@ Fay :kiss: Exactly, WHO?! :eek:

LSLH says:

DTTS :love:

anw_rootbeer says:

If my daughters dad EVER talked to her like that…I won’t say anymore because this is a family blog

ImSoZah says:

Y’all gave me some good places to start thanks!! :heart:

cocoa49 says:

Oh please he should have put his foot in his little a** :spank:

Carrington says:

I don’t know about y’all, but this sounds like a set-up and like someone else had this boy’s phone:

“Marquise: I might dumb, come thru then, no need to get upset

Marquise: Stop by and say hello too ur son”

That sounds like “mama language” to me. What kid says, “come say hello to YOUR son, and not “come see ME”?

“Marquise: Lol u never do I don’t know not that doesn’t even call there son for his birthday

Marquise: Or get him a gift for his b-day or for Christmas.”

Again, The birthday, Christmas gift reference and the reference to calling “there” (sic) son, appears to be the mother talking.

I believe the son was speaking initially because he really WAS confused that his dad said he was outside, and then went to his mother and she ended up with the phone after that.

Nhere says:

Sometimes you just want to believe rappers talk ignorant in song. I am learning that I give people way too much credit. If you are a so called grown parent why attempt to bring pain on a child. Even though the kid may be playing around in the beginning, he is being so disrespectful how can the kid honor that. He disrespects his mother, his validity as his son, threatens to replace him and forget about his existence.

He is talking to him like he is talking to an ex-girlfriend or something lose my number, don’t text me. This is his child and outside of the joking around he did not get out of line with him. He even came off as slightly more intelligent. They probably didn’t want him to come around clowning because the anger issues seem apparent. Hail, it’s a waste of text characters to add in “there’s no need to get upset” and “no need for all that.”