Shocker: #1 Seed Serena Williams Loses at Wimbledon

Serena Williams Loses in Wimbledon

#1 seed Serena Williams, 31, lost to the 23rd seeded player at the Wimbledon Tennis Tournament in London, England earlier today. Sabine Lisicki, 23, ended Williams’ win streak in 3 sets 6-2, 1-6, 6-4. Lisicki screamed and threw herself on the manicured grass at center court after hitting a forehand winner past Williams.

“I’m still shaking,” said an emotional Lisicki, covering her face with her hands and wiping away tears. “I’m just so happy.”

Williams had won 34 straight matches before meeting Lisicki.

Serena Williams Loses in Wimbledon

Williams’ ouster was the latest in a string of upsets at Wimbledon. Defending champion Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal were upset by lesser players in the first three days of the tournament. And Maria Sharapova and Victoria Azarenka are all gone.

Williams stopped short of blaming her personal problems on her defeat.

“I didn’t play the big points good enough. I didn’t do what I do best,” Williams said in her post-interview. “Sabine played really well, she always does well at Wimbledon, so I knew it would be a tough match going in. … Definitely had opportunities, but I didn’t take them.”

Williams apologized for making “insensitive and misinformed comments” about a drunk teenager in a sensational rape case. She also caught flack for calling fellow tennis player Maria Sharapova “boring.” Sharapova retaliated by accusing Williams of dating a married man with children.

• Did ‘roid rage cause Serena’s melt down at the U.S. Open?
  • Does Serena Williams have a serious problem with men?
  • Source: Serena Williams in danger of losing her leg
  • Celebs Out & About: Serena Williams, Michelle Obama at U.S. Open
  • Photos: Associated Press

179 Responses to “Shocker: #1 Seed Serena Williams Loses at Wimbledon”

I’m rooting for Sloane Stevens to win it all…. :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:

______________________________________________________________________

That still shot ALONE is hilarious and your write up is the icing on the cake :rofl:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :crying:

Thanks @ GAGIRL87. :)

anw_rootbeer says:

Wow…win some lose some

~
      ~
      She all this AGAIN??? after this Loss?? :kona:

gbellab says:

god dont like ugly

Carrington says:

I love that she gave her props. Serena has nothing to prove. She’s been at the top of her game for 15 years. She turned pro in the mid 90′s and is still a force to be reckoned with.

Someone will lose every match. This time was Serena’s. See ya next year, Rena Jean!

the judge THREW OUT the lawsuits filed by Cecil Singleton, Kevin Kiadii and a 3rd unnamed accuser -after deciding their cases against Clash had been submitted after the statute of limitations had run out.

HRMMh

Betamax82 says:

You win some you lose some she’s still great :yes:

ION think so :eek:
      It just gets the people going. #thiswriteup :lol:

:lol: Welp. But its summer…Serena finna be turnt up cause she aint got to go to work. Love her.

Serena will be ok

@WHO DAT
      “As a sports fan I am confused why this is so astounding? She has lost early at Wimbeldon before… no? I am thinking as recent as 2011 but I caint look it up right now.”

it’s just cause he been on fire lately! Hadn’t lost a match and blowing them other hoes out.

They can’t even say nothin bout her on the court anymore so they talk bout who she phucking and stuff.

They wanted Sharapova to “humble” her azz so bad!
      Sharapova>> :haha: <<Williams Sisters

Serena finna be turnt up cause she aint got to go to work.
      :crying:

I shoulda BEEN highly FAVORED like that :(

yeah I know I was being Facetious SR be on ONE or three

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

But she says she ENJOYS sucking dyck! She said she get mad when a dude WON’T let her suck the dyck!
      I’ma see!
      by Man, I just don’t care™ on Jul 1, 2013 at 1:47 pm
      ———–
      :smack: bruh don’t do it! Even if she can suck the bark off a tree she already showed you who she was. Super Head is still embarrassing people to this day just bc she can rock the mic. Don’t be a statistic :no:

@LUVN
      “… Kevin Clash — who famously voiced Elmo — just scored a big victory in the child molestation cases filed against him, after a judge ruled that THREE accusers had waited too long to file their lawsuits.

HRMMh”

He kept stringing them boys along until the day after the statue of limitations. He was like this:

:cell: I love you beautiful! We goin be together but right now I’m on this show!

Then he was like:
      :stop: Don’t call me no mo’ bytch!

Caramel Rain says:

:hi: OTB, will you be around for a min? I have a friend that needs some advise :biggrin:

FuturedocDonte says:

Glad to see Serena take her loss like a big girl instead of
      1.)cussin on the green
      2.) cussin at the ref
      3.) threatening to shove the ball down the ref’s throat
      Serena go hawd :rofl:

just bc she can rock the mic.

:rofl: :rofl:

@MAN
      yeah SEEMs that way :no:

I’ma see!
      by Man, I just don’t care™ on Jul 1, 2013 at 1:47 pm
      ———–

:think:
      You make a good point… but chit, I’d kick my own self if I don’t at least see if this mouf as good as it look.

Don’t worry, I ain’t eva let no situation with a hoe get out of control.

They wanted Sharapova to “humble” her azz so bad!

Tuh. :eyeroll: They gone need more ppl.

And Sloane is cute and all and obviously good but her attitude stinks to high fukking heavans.

24 there always comes a time :lol:

:rolleyes:

I shoulda BEEN highly FAVORED like that
      Its still coming. :nun:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

I love you beautiful! We goin be together but right now I’m on this show!
      Then he was like:
      Don’t call me no mo’ bytch!
      by Man, I just don’t care™ on Jul 1, 2013 at 1:52 pm
      ————
      :rofl: I hate that I laughed hard at this
      Before statute of limitations: Elmo sending them mixtures with beautiful by mc and Miguel on it
      After statute: send them “no Vaseline” and Gigolo by Nick Cannon

Don’t be a statistic
      _________

Bwaahahahahhaha. :kneeslap:

Shutup MissT. :heart:

Hey Caramel :hi: :yes: Chat a bit.

Betamax82 says:

WTH ya’ll talmbout :huh:

Gigi26 says:

Every Champion has their losing day. Doesn’t take away from their other accomplishments.

Congrats Serena for a job well done :claps:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Don’t worry, I ain’t eva let no situation with a hoe get out of control.
      by Man, I just don’t care™ on Jul 1, 2013 at 1:54 pm
      ——–
      Denzel nod :fistbump: my nig

I’d kick my own self if I don’t at least see if this mouf as good as it look.

^^^

:eyeroll: :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

Don’t worry, I ain’t eva let no situation with a hoe get out of control.
      —-
      :thinking: I wonder if superhead give that ol sloppy dome… Or is in dry and pressurized like them knew Hoover vacs

:cosign: MissTaken

@ Man…If all else fails, two words, Restraining Order. :coffee:

Crystal Mocahantas Barnes <–is that her burrfh name "Mocahantas" ?? dafuGG

:0) im patiently waiting BIZZLe.I mean i shoulda been born w/a silver spoon :ashamed:

:kona:

datsmdubya2u says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@OH NO
      “she will think you like her approach and overall steelo. All p ain’t good p”

I’ma see!

_________________________

Lies told on first dates :coffee:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

@OTB (whispering) I think Man talking about Superhead real talk. Who follows her of twatter! If we see her put up a photo of a dude with some height adjusters then we know she got him :no:

Ty says:

Betamax82 says:

You win some you lose some she’s still great
      :cosign: Please believe when they meet again Serena is going to :spank: She takes a loss personally :yes:

Gigi26 says:

:offtopic: Did anyone else’s eyes go :eek: When D. Wade said in his speech how his house got raided by the Feds? I mean what kinda shyt was his parents on?!

And them two was standing in the background like :whistles:

They eating good though, teef white n shyt…Won’t God do it?!

@Man

You know her mouth way is just a gateway drug to the pussy….don’t do it dawg… You aint gonn able able to turn down “new” pussy… so don’t put your self in a situation where it can be presented…

#JustSayNo

WHO TOLD ME TO READ EXPOSED (and “Deception”)? :bite:

I finally got to Exposed and ermahgawd I LOVE it. :heart: Thank you, kind reader!

Ace says:

shyt thought i was downstairs..oh well there goes my attempt to help…

@Donte:

According to her tape with Mr. Marcus some time ago, Superhead gives the sloppy wet top…

I took notes :tea:

Luvn
      OTB
      DTTS
      MissTaken
      :waves: <—tennis racket

so who else in hea thought about Candi when El was on lass night? :waiting:

And them two was standing in the background like

They eating good though, teef white n shyt…Won’t God do it?!
      :facepalm:

WHO TOLD ME TO READ EXPOSED (and “Deception”)? :bite:

spill! :popcorn:

boonella says:

That sucks…on to the next though time to prepare for the US Open.

Gigs I sat back like Donnie McClurikin do when he hear some good music.

:popcorn: :lol: Yassss DWade. Tell it.

:hi: FAY
      I aint watch the awards,I’ll catch it one day this week.they’ll play it every night for a month.

Anybody ever bought a used calculator?
      I am looking to buy a Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator.

Thoughts? :waiting:

@ Shaun…I’ve never heard of either of those. :no:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Lies told on first dates
      by datsmdubya2u on Jul 1, 2013 at 2:00 pm
      ———–
      *pulls my mock neck together cross my throat* y’all be talking about sess and rocking mica on first dates? I bet not never get divorced. I ain’t finna be making promising to dip the pickle in order to get chose. Calling my husband
      :cell: hey baby just wanted to say I love you and I am going to tighten you up :whistle: soooon as I get home

@charles

$25 on ebay

Caramel Rain says:

OTB, my friend just found out her bf is snorting coke. They been together for a few years. She found out b/c the signs were there and he finally admitted it. He says he can “maintain”. I’ll admit, his apartment is nice and he wakes up and goes to work everyday! He doesnt get violent or anything. Do you think this is a deal-breaker? what should i tell her. You would never think he was the type to do this b/c he’s sooo.. put together!? Please advise.. Thanks!

Gigi26 says:

@OTB: I was like damn Dwade you just threw your folk UNDER THE DAMN BUS cuz it was quiet ass fukk after he said that shyt! :rofl:

I know his pops was like “this lil nigga here got to tell all da family bidness”

Heyy Fayyy :wave:

Jacket synopsis: On the brink of a major promotion, Tamia Luke is within reach of the glitzy life she’s always dreamed of–until her client, Dominic Archer, blackmails her into becoming his mistress, threatening to reveal her scandalous past. Tamia has no choice but to submit to his demands. But the tables turn when her hostility towards Nico is replaced with insatiable lust. No man–including her boyfriend–has ever satisfied her the way he does. And as her infatuation grows, the closer she comes to losing everything–including her life

Its (erotic) fiction. Not overtly done, very nice and well written. This is what 50 Shades aspired to be imo. I started saturday and have picked it up every free moment.

datsmdubya2u says:

________________________

I was wondering about that too..

I was hoping it was (a) the house was raided before the moved in or after they moved out.. or (b) it was a mistaken address.

I hope he wasn’t implying his family sold drugs

@ New Girl…No. I jsut paid $100.00 for one of those last school year though. :wail:

Running about $30-70 on amazon

Oh that’s better than what I found on calculatorti. It was $55.

Are they ok to buy used?

Miany says:

@dtts…ME PERSONALLY I aint buying no million dolla calculator USED>next thing you know, 1 Week after purchase date, that bissh won’t turn on and that mofo off craigslist changed their number.

lovezoe says:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Deal breaker. He is okay NOW, addicts are known to get violent/crazy at the drop of the hat. The longer he uses, the more he gone need to function. Then he gone be walking around looking like Pookie living in a carboard box. By that time, your friend will start to dab a little and they will have a little crumbsnatcher to take care of. No thanks.

MzDimplez1123 says:

===
      Does she still use it? #faserious
      If not, maybe we can work something out :tea:

@Dats: Nah his fam was doing/selling :lol:

@ Shaun…It kinda sounds like that last Tyler Perry movie but, not quite. The how she got turned out part.

lovezoe says:

Is that why DWade stayed with his ex-wife folks?

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Did anyone else’s eyes go When D. Wade said in his speech how his house got raided by the Feds? I mean what kinda shyt was his parents on?!
      ________
      Yes :lol: the dad was looking like WAYMENT that’s confidential. The mama was looking like this old news I got a church now :rolleyes:

Hey Fay :waves:

just found out from the girl that does my waxing that we can get hubby a vasectomy for lil to nothin! :yahoo: God ILL goodt! :nun:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MzDimplez1123 says:
      @ New Girl…No. I jsut paid $100.00 for one of those last school year though.
      ===
      Does she still use it? #faserious
      If not, maybe we can work something out
      ———————————————————————–

You know how the TI 83 Calculators work right?

i mean theres alot of button on those…

I am half and half on it Miany! :thinking:
      It’s for the little one. *sigh*

Gigi26 says:

@Caramel: Umm tell your friend to LEAVE and QUICK.

Cokeheads are notorious. He’s functioning now, next he’ll be beating her ass and being super controlling and paranoid.

Ask Tina Turner what that white did to her :tea:

datsmdubya2u says:

@Dats: Nah his fam was doing/selling :lol:

well :shocked: .. now his mama is a reverend or something… look at God(?)

@ New Girl…She still has a year of HS left and i’m sure she’ll need it for college. :shrug:

Miany says:

^^IMO she need to send him to rehab and go NOW!!!
      one day she’ll come home to an empty apt. She will inquire on the whereabouts of the ‘nice things’ and HE will punch her in her face… aint no dayum ‘I can handle it’ when you start to :snort: yo life away

by Caramel Rain on Jul 1, 2013 at 2:06 pm
      ___-
      Can on OTB answer :waiting:

:rofl: @ Fay

WON’T HE DO IT?! :nun:

lovezoe says:

Is that why DWade stayed with his ex-wife folks?
      :yes:
      ====================
      Yes Ace. That’s the one he has to have :shrug:

–Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

lovezoe says:
      Is that why DWade stayed with his ex-wife folks?

====================
      Yes Ace. That’s the one he has to have
      ————————————————————–

Oh ..ok so it’s not for you… that’s good…. lets see what we can find.. :pc:

I know professionals that snort :tea: #theyhaventchanged :shrug:
      ================
      :wink: New Girl
      ====
      :woot: Fay! :woohoo:

Question!

Say someone pissed you off by just being them. Probably didn’t mean any harm but, pissed you off and you were doing something nice for them continuously even though you were annoyed. If they offered to do something nice for you, would you be wrong to accept it?

GellySammich says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

She getting some kind of math degree? That’s the only way she’ll need that super computer for college.

OMG I member that thing in high school too… I’m old :no: we usta have games programmed on ours

Heyy Fayyy :wave:

*licks lips* sounds juicy! i was just complain to hubby it’s been like a year since i read a book. never in LIFE have i gone this long! :crying:

i reminisce about when i used to have free time & how looking back i was WASTING it! :cuss:

Ace says:

Depends on whats offered…

:waiting:

Miany says:

hey baby just wanted to say I love you and I am going to tighten you up soooon as I get home
      ^^ :lol: for the record…I don’t discuss that stuff on dates.

So, it’s lunch time and I have no idea what I want. *Shouldn’t have drank that damned coffee for breakfast* :smack:

Meant only OTB answer

Gigi26 says:

well .. now his mama is a reverend or something… look at God(?)
      ————————————-
      Something tells me that his mama was the “watcher” and his pappy was the “user”

Dwade momma was the Griselda Blanco of the hood :lol: But look how GAWD showed up and out! :yes: won’t he do it…

@Caramel

:tea: Deal breaker :tea:

Coke heads get violent tendencies.. Especially with no access to coke. So even if he hasn’t snapped yet, oh its coming, trust.

Coke is a stimulant. They stay high for an hour, maybe a minute more. So that means overtime the body just learns to urge for it constantly.
      And you know how I love my Freud and HE WAS A COKE HEAD, who famously said, “that you think you are in control and that youre strong and capable of anything. But its just the drug.” Basically shy ppl get crunk, scary ppl get bout it. Freud knew the psyche in and out, I trust him, a user.

So he might not even be who she THINKS he is simply cause he been high for years. I think it’s a deal breaker if he thinks he is functioning just cause he got to work and pay bills. Doing doesn’t mean youre actually “producing.”

datsmdubya2u says:

wow i know it’s hard to find a man who wants to be in a relationship but if we are even considering staying with someone who uses :snort: that says something about trying to hangon to a man. this should be a automatic dealbreaker..

men don’t have these probs the 2nd toe is longer than the 1st toe is enough of a dealbreaker for them..

I mean is he even trying to get off? Does he plan to go to rehab or something? does she want that around any possible kids?..i can’t understand why this is even a question..

Miany says:

If they offered to do something nice for you, would you be wrong to accept it?
      ^^ how you gone be wrong for cashing in on your good karma???? You bet except that favor with a :biggrin:

Dimpz :lol: heck YEAH he will! we was finna have to come outta pocket 750.00! now it will be anywhere from $0-$250 :danban: <—praise dancin :nun:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Question!

Why would you be wrong?

But I’d stop being annoyed.

@ Gelly.. :kiss:

I don’t know what she’s gonna major in yet but since she has it, her school required she had it, she better use that bish til the keys fall off.

@ Ace….Some Jays. :lol:

she better use that bish til the keys fall off.

:hailnaw: <—really say just say NO to the booga suga :nun:

it's all fine before it becomes a habit then he start whippin her ASS bc he caint get none :box:

Gigi26 says:

Shiiid I wish I would stay with a cokehead..the sex is prolly amazing though…cuz they be on some reall out of this world shyt..

Not speaking from experience. Don’t eff druggies of that kind :hahaha:

@DTTS: I used to work with functioning cokeheads and trust, they snap when you least expect it. You won’t be “functioning” for long, you become verrrry paranoid after awhile.

Thanks yall. I was like, would that make me fake or two faced for taking them? I guess I wasn’t that made if I never ended what I was doing. :shrug:

GellySammich says:

Dimpz :kiss: I don’t think it would be wrong to accept something from someone… but if they bother you, is it going to be worth it? Like are you gonna be irritated and cussing them out in your head the whole time?

Fay I had done looked up last year and didnt re-read my faves. :eek: That was a big no no for me. I’m MAKING time now. :yes: Its summer so its easy cause I force my knotty heads to read a book a week.

i know ppl who functioned on coke for YEARS. went to work erryday & handled bills. THEN there are those that become crack heads & never recover. who’s tryna take THAT chance? not i said the cat! :tea:

Good Point!

datsmdubya2u says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Question!

_______________________________

depends principles or come up?..do you need this good or service enough to overcome your annoyance?

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Gelly..
      @ Ace….Some Jays.

—————————————————————————

Terry crews buying some Jays… *miles lane voice* I’ll Allow it!

Nakeya_j says:

And them two was standing in the background like

They eating good though, teef white n shyt…Won’t God do it?!
      ——
      See I got the “Wont God do it” and fell out! But wold up, he said his momma was a pastor right? and if his momma and daddy was so great, why did the first wife’s momma have to take him in?! No see, D.Wade was on BET being a fraud last night.

i am re-thinking some things in my life, so i may very well have plenty time in the future :tea:

GellySammich says:

WOMAN!! Get in my box!! :cuss:

GellySammich says:

WOMAN!! Get in my box!!
      —————————————————–

:blink: pictures or it didnt happen…just sayin

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Well since everybody else replied @ Kenya: She should let that go. No good can come of it

lAWD I cant GeT Motivated at work,since wednesday is our friday :dance:

MsTake, she meets the best of ‘em yo! :rofl: :rofl:

@ ACE…Not Terry. :lol:

@ Dats….Honestly, they’re not bad. Just tend to say stuff that doesn’t need to be said and once, I think I was aggrevated and in my feelings and said fukk them! If they were truly horrible, believe me, I would have TOTALLY cut off contact.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

110 :lol:
      ———————————————————–

Anybody else and i would have to fly back to the Chi and burn some shyt up…she aint want that kinda heat… :coffee:

@ Gelly…Who?! :huh: :eek:

:pc: orbitz(com)

Now, I’m picturing Terry Crews doing the snake :rofl:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

110 :lol:
      ———————————————————–

Don't hurt 'em Hammer :hahaha:

Gigi26 says:

D.Wade was on BET being a fraud last night.
      ——————————————
      Sure was and errybody read through that shyt….cuz i’m like where was your sister when you was with the Wife in her house n shyt you grenade mouthed bytch?!

But God is a God of all, he doesn’t segregate :tea:

:rofl: :rofl:

datsmdubya2u says:

@gigi

and they standing up there like butta won’t melt in their moufs!

well that sister tho..she look like she still about that life

GellySammich says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Gelly…Who?! :huh: :eek:
      OTdayumB

His wife’s family took him in, and if it wasn’t for that, we wouldn’t be talking about him now :no:

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey Y’all! :waves:

I was jsut in the award post and I could go no further when I saw this…

Female Hip Hop Artist
      Nicki Minaj | WINNER
      Azealia Banks
      Eve
      Rasheeda <————————- :wtf:
      Rye Rye

:ghost: :dead:

datsmdubya2u says:

@Dats

oh well do whatcha gotta do :coffee:

@DATS
      “wow i know it’s hard to find a man who wants to be in a relationship but if we are even considering staying with someone who uses that says something about trying to hangon to a man. this should be a automatic dealbreaker..

Chit looked like an animal hoof! I ain’t got time for dat!

Nakeya_j says:

I’m all late but @Kenya Tell your gf that you will help her move on! Just say NO to drugs. That’s not at all a good look, and one day all her stuff will be missing, and he will be looking and acting like Tyron from Dave Chapelle show. Oh no. :no: Seriously, that’s not something to play with. If she is gonna stay with him, and I hope not, Jesus needs to be a Betty Ford center for him, and a safe for her stuff. NOT the kind with the key either. The kind that they use at the bank.

Gigi26 says:

KAY CEIII :ghost: I fell out when they showed Rasheeda, for all of that they coulda added Karlie Redd and Joseline! :rofl:

But how bout K. Michelle and her youtube u part wig making the damn best hairdo of the night?

BET was shading ERRYBODY!! Shiiid even Quvenzhane got it from Mc Lyte, he butchered her name! :rofl:

Ty says:

Wasnt his mother strung out back in the day and thats why he had to live with the ex wife’s family :shrug:

Not grenade mouthed :ghost:

Chit looked like an animal hoof! I ain’t got time for dat!
      :wail:
      ===================
      Kenya, if this is the ‘friend’ that cut your hair, leave her be :tea:

Nakeya_j says:

Wait hahahah Who said “Ask Tina Turner what that white do” ? I’m done.

@DTS
      “His wife’s family took him in, and if it wasn’t for that, we wouldn’t be talking about him now ”
      _________

That’s not true! He could ball. His wife’s family ain’t give him that gift!

MAN GTFOH :rofl: :crying:

KC :hug:

Ty, I just know he was homeless :shrug:

<—thinks Pharrel, Angela Bassett, & MC Lyte are aging better than most in black hollywood :yes:

Man, you know what I mean, you can’t ball if you can’t sleep or eat or take a bath etc :lol:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

I was JUST about to post about Rasheeda!!! I know she probably twit banged after that like “yea goes I told you I had hot fire shooting out my butt hole”. Then her baby kicked and messes up her IG pose :(

DTTS
      Brenden was SO mean to me I had to have an ER Board Meeting to discuss his future wiff the company :tea:

Female Hip Hop Artist

Well that whole category is really a joke tho. I bet they don’t even know 5 women in hip hop.

GellySammich says:

BET was shading ERRYBODY!! Shiiid even Quvenzhane got it from Mc Lyte, >he< butchered her name!
      was this on purpose? :rofl:
      :ashamed:

Gigi26 says:

Shiiid if his momma was strung out..shiid what a makeover :yes:

@Man who signed his Wake Forest papers? His fam or his ex-wife’s fam?

FaylaHasRemovedBRENDENOffTheWhipfinity :whip: BoardOfDirectorsBcHeTriedMe&HoytMyFeelins says:

DTTS

WELL, that’s Strike 2 because :cell:

@ Fayla….Pharrell isn’t aging though! :rofl: I think he’s a vampire. :hahaha:

Dammit @Gelly!! :rofl: I ain’t even catch that :rofl:

@GIGI
      He went to Marquette.

MC Lyte
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      LANA :love:

Ermagawd did yall see her last night? :yes:

Dimpz either that or he’s sacrificing baby kittens or somethin! :twisted:
      he don’t look a day older than when he 1st came out almost!

Nakeya_j says:

——–
      Yup. But these are the people you got on stage liek they really did something for you. If your momma was all that, why you at someone else momma house with a trash bag full of clothes, calling them momma?! And that from last night is why I no longer like him. He was flexing way to hard last night. Like everybody and their damn momma don’t already know. FOH

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Man

Chit looked like an animal hoof! I ain’t got time for dat!

__________________________

thats one thing i like about men…ya’ll standards vary from man to man but ya’ll don’t compromise..if there is something about her a particular man doesn’t like..she’s going the the “fugg only” file ]
      he aint tryin to compromise, make-do or settle. Only way she’ll go to team a is if she wins the powerball then it’s only for the money in his mind she STILL second string..

And it’s a nice lil trick to tell females “welp you gotta settle take us men flaws and all and make do and give it up. No job(?) hey give him a chance! Just out of jail? Hey give him a chance. Ugly? Hey lady don’t be so shallow!”

But say to a man..well one of her eyes are bigger than the other is that so bad?

Man: yeah it is…never will be wifey don’t care what else she got goin on

He went to Marquette.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Dont put his azz in my conference…the ACC :no:

I caint stand him

Gigi26 says:

@Man: Yes you’re right!! Who signed them papers for him to play over there? Doesn’t he need a guardian to sign them?

LadieLeo says:

@ Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

I :heart: the cartoon Jem!

:hi: Everyones

sacrificing baby kittens
      :wtf:

I found one $95 brand new…

@GIGI
      “Yes you’re right!! Who signed them papers for him to play over there? Doesn’t he need a guardian to sign them?”

Nope.

you grenade mouthed bytch?!

Did GG say this? :hahaha:

========
      :waves: Leo!

@DTTS: yes, I am trying lawd knows my heart :lol:

@DATS
      “You ain’t lyin bout that phucked up foot tho! I was feelin this chick till I saw she had a “Welch” (or was it Irish) foot! **look it up**

Chit looked like an animal hoof! I ain’t got time for dat!

__________________________

Man: yeah it is…never will be wifey don’t care what else she got goin on

the things we don’t generally stray from or compromise on is the physical.

We don’t care where you work or got to church or any of that other chit. But if yo’ left tit three sizes bigger than your right tit, that’s a wrap!

But for yall, nigga gotta have the right EVERYTHING! Job, look, haircut, dyck size, bank account.. I mean dayum!

Dimpz either that or he’s sacrificing baby kittens or somethin!
      he don’t look a day older than when he 1st came out almost!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I remma I went to a show they had at Greenbrier Mall (Chesapeake VA) back in like 97-98. Neptunes wont even out yet “like that”. It was a mall appearance and they did “Supathug” with Noreaga and signing autographs. Pharrell still looks the exact same. On all that I am.

******UPDATE********

Oh yeah!
      I meant to tell yall, that Vagisil chit is WORKING!

Carry on!

Ty says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Female Hip Hop Artist

Yeah but Rasheeda finally got recognized as an artist since she debuted with the Sugar Hill Gang :applause:

I think Eve should have won her album is nice but not radio friendly Sick of Nikki and her pop rap :rolleyes:

*goes to find the dirt on Wade’s mom*

GellySammich says:

:newpost:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

the things we don’t generally stray from or compromise on is the physical.
      ——————————————

:preach:

Ty says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I found one $95 brand new
      _________
      I bought a used TI-89 for $15 from Ebay about 4 yrs ago and its still kicking :thumbsup:

datsmdubya2u says:

But ya’ll don’t have to have all that…that’s why so many men got a place to stay and get to drop their girl off at work and drive her car all day lol…

KayCeiSoul says:

:hug: DTTS, Dimpz, Ty, Gigi, and err’body. :waves:

Gigi & MissTaken – when I tell you that Ol’ Serpent Rasheeda was given that honorary nomination to make her feel better ’cause Kirk and that baby done rode down on her so hard that she is now labeled “The Official Boss Bish of the Downtrodden”??!?

I could not believe my eyes. The media stay making dollars out of fi-teen cents. Smh. :coffee: