It’s a Girl for Former 106 & Park Host AJ Calloway

A.J. Calloway and Dionne

Former BET “106 & Park” co-host AJ Calloway and his wife Dionne welcomed a baby girl, Amy Belle Calloway on Monday, August 12, People.com reports.

“We are so thrilled,” said the Extra correspondent. Amy Belle is Calloway’s first child, according to his publicist.

“I am still coming down from the moon … I now know what it feels like to have heaven in my arms.”

Calloway, 38, and his longtime girlfriend Dionne, age unknown, were married in June, three months after he proposed to her.

Calloway announced they were expecting their first child together in January, after he posted a sonogram photo on Instagram along with the caption, “World I want you all to get ready for the coolest kid on the come up … God is working overtime! Feeling blessed and overjoyed! Loving living and creating a life!”

Calloway already has experience with children. His ex-girlfriend in New York had a lot of mouths for Calloway to feed. Congrats to the happy couple!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQ6nINAeq8 RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

His ex-girlfriend in New York had a lot of mouths for Calloway to feed.
    —————-

COngratulations!

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:shrugs: I gots nothing, neither here nor there.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I now know what it feels like to have heaven in my arms.”
    ———–
    Sweet, yet corny as hell

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

His ex-girlfriend in New York had a lot of mouths for Calloway to feed.
    ——
    The :cloud:
    Congrats

• Cubarican

:yawn: mernin all.

• Cubarican

:yawn: mernin all.

• BoogieNites

:cheers: good for them.. :hi: everyone !!

• A.J.

Congrats and stuff.

• A.J.

Morning Cubarican!

• Cubarican

:hi: AJ!

• A.J.

I just cannot believe Basketball Wives are coming back on.

• nybrn2

I wonder how many mouths ole girl has to feed….

• A.J.

Glad AJ cut those dreadful dreds off.

A.J. says:

Glad AJ cut those dreadful dreds off.
    ———-
    I’m supprised the back of his head don’t sag like Busta Rhymes’ did.

• A.J.

A.J. says:

Glad AJ cut those dreadful dreds off.
    ———-
    I’m supprised the back of his head don’t sag like Busta Rhymes’ did.
    _____

• tipdagemini

Sandra you give me life with your shade I love it

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I just cannot believe Basketball Wives are coming back on.
    —–
    And from the looks of it, it’s the same old shyt. I won’t be watching. I can’t be bothered with the foolishness. And every season, they say Oh were going to change…and they don’t. NEXT!

Katy Perry and Lady GaGa both have a new song out.

Katy-Roar GaGa-Applause

I used to think Gaga was so cute until she got into that demonic shyt.. :no:

• tintin1979

congrats. AJ looking all manly now.

• FuturedocDonte

—-
    :lol: ain’t no kids like ur own :nono:

• A.J.

I just cannot believe Basketball Wives are coming back on.
    —–
    ________
    I’ll watch to get my weekly dose of rachet-ness. The pickings are slim!

• MsB2u

good morning everybody
    :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

Can someone elaborate on this please?

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

This is one of the few times I thought someone was gay & it turns out I was wrong.

• GAGIRL87

Awwww congrats AJ :love:

• GAGIRL87

__________________________________________________________________

Really Carrington :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

I just cannot believe Basketball Wives are coming back on.
    —–
    —-
    I don’t watch this but it would be a good 1 or 2 episodes if they brought Jennifer back to rub Evelyn’s nose in the fact that she was right :shrug:

Carrington says:

*in the voice of Mister off Color Purple* “Could be. Could be not.” :coffee:

• GAGIRL87

I remember his tearful farewell on 106 like it was yesterday I almost shed a tear that day :coffee:

• BoogieNites

*in the voice of Mister off Color Purple* “Could be. Could be not.” :tea:

=======================================================================

:yes: eggzactly !!

• A.J.

I just noticed Essence Atkins in the above right ad and bussed out laughing! :lol:

• GAGIRL87

Keya :kiss:

Razz :hug:

MsB2u heyy girl hey :hi:

• Anna

:waves: @ everyone. paula Deen’s lawsuit got thrown out by the judge. The judge said there was “no discrimination” because the person who filed, is white. Wonder if she’ll get her endorsements back.

23 that_VA_thickchick says:

Can someone elaborate on this please?
    ——–
    A while back Auny did a post on AJ and his wife (pictured above) but mistook her for AJ’s ex-gf and Aunty said it was like his 6th kid. ( :lol: )

Well someone immediately corrected Aunty and I guess this is it.. :lol:

• A.J.

*bussed= bust, pardon.

• GAGIRL87

I just noticed Essence Atkins in the above right ad and bussed out laughing!
    ___________________________________________________________________

AJ I know right :rofl: Sandra is promoting the heck out Atkins straight to dvd movie lol

:hi: too

FuturedocDonte says:

I just cannot believe Basketball Wives are coming back on.
    —–
    —-
    ————-

so what difference does it make if the person who filed was white? she and her brother was still in the wrong back then .. but I guess white is always right, huh? :think:

• BoogieNites

havent been here in a minute, but AJ news coulda been a shared post, no ?? :thinking: w/ someone/ anyone else :yawn:

Morning GA :hug:

• puppylove

I wonder how many mouths ole girl has to feed….

by nybrn2
    ————–
    Better question, how is she feeding them now.

• Yardgirl

I did not know this guy was straight!! cell: Congrats! :kona:

• FuturedocDonte

Yea it didnt say that Paula wasn’t wrong :nono: the judgement jus said that the lady can’t claim that she was negatively affected by something that was meant in a derogatory fashion against blacks if she is white. In short, that shait ain’t got nothing to do with u :no:

:offtopic: I really just had to go to the dictionary to make sure I was spelling against correctly :lol:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@GA :kiss: Hey boo hey

• A.J.

At least you did :tea: many do not.

• FuturedocDonte

At least you did many do not
    —-
    I always crack up when I get words on a second grade level that I can spell. Type it out and look at it like :huh: wayment that ain’t right :lol:

• Jdore

Congrats to them!

Morning all! :hi:

• Caramel Rain

I just cannot believe Basketball Wives are coming back on.
    *************

Y? It’s so dry now. I prefer BBW LA b/c I live for Jackie Christie crazy a$$. :lol:

I dont care bout Evelyn or Tammy or Suthzie..

:woot: WhooptiDoooo :shrug:

Anna
    Boogie
    Yard
    Puppylove
    Jdore

• Caramel Rain

Congrats AJ, babies are the best blessings from God. That’s all I got.

Re: deen case

Color shouldn’t matter, if you were offended :shrug:

Is that exactly what the court said, OR is that how one of the Roses said it? :waiting:

• Miany

GAGIRL87 says:
    __________________________________________________________________

Really Carrington
    ^^ now Carrington a fool for this but he aint a liar…. I got the gay vibe from A.J. too :shrugs:
    Good Morning yall :waves: I just got the wire dvd set shipped to me so I started rewatching the series…. yea Im on season 1 episode 7, todays gonna be a productive day

:dance: Smonae Good Morning

I am tired :zzz:

ION think I ever looked at him as having duck lips though :no:
    Just a little corny cornball :lol:

Miany, cute pics! :)

• Caramel Rain

:hi: Smonae

• Smonae

Mainy :waves:
    The Wire one of my favorites :thumbsup:

Funky Dineva needs his entire Ass kicked… for this fawkery I just saw.

• Yardgirl

Good morning Smonae and fellow roses :waves:

• Caramel Rain

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Smonae Good Morning

I am tired
    ***********

In the AM, drink a warm glass of water with fresh lemon. You'll be energized all day long. I've given you coffee completely *bring on the :sperm: :cheer: Just Playing

But not really :tea:

• A.J.

Morning Smonae

• MsB2u

Smonae
    :hi:

Morning Smonae

• FuturedocDonte

Is that exactly what the court said, OR is that how one of the Roses said it?
    —-
    That’s what the court said a la that legal analyst on GMA this morning :coffee:

Kenya, I am too tired to play reindeer games this morning :oinkoink:

And ION want no water

Why Razzle, just why :no: (smh)

Gotcha Doc, ION agree :no:
    :waves: all.

• Jdore

Good Morning :hi: Smonae

• BoogieNites

so what difference does it make if the person who filed was white? she and her brother was still in the wrong back then .. but I guess white is always right, huh? <<<<<<< person lacked standing !! :cry:

========================================================