Khloe Kardashian Did NOT File for Divorce From Lam Lam

Khloe and Lamar Odom

Ignore the rumors you heard about reality TV star Khloe Kardashian filing for divorce from Lamar Odom. According to GossipCop.com (formerly PerezRevenge.com), a source said the rumor is “not true,” and that Kardashian “didn’t file anything.”

An attention-seeking defense attorney claims she had consensual sex with Odom on several occasions in various locations. She also claims she wasn’t aware that Odom and Khloe were still together.

From Gossip Cop:

Khloe Kardashian “filed to divorce” Lamar Odom on Monday in Los Angeles, according to MediaTakeOut, an outlet that’s been so absurdly wrong about the Kardashians so absurdly often, it’s become truly laughable.

The webloid has previously claimed Khloe was doing a “pregnant sisters” reality show (wrong) and getting a baby from sibling Kourtney (false), and once predicted that her 2009 wedding to Odom was actually a “switcheroo” publicity stunt for a Kourtney-Scott Disick ceremony (insane).

MTO has repeatedly said Khloe was pregnant when she wasn’t.

MTO has repeatedly said she and Odom were getting divorced, when they weren’t.

Basically, the site has absolutely not idea what’s going on with her, and prints whatever speculation it wants.

• Khloe Kardashian: ‘You should put your husband first’
  • Khloe and Lamar Quit Their Reality Show to Focus On Their Marriage
  • Did Khloe Kardashian Cost Lamar Odom His Job?
  • Khloe & Lamar’s Sex Swing Mishap

114 Responses to “Khloe Kardashian Did NOT File for Divorce From Lam Lam”

MsB2u says:

IT’S COMING BELIEVE ME IT’S COMING

Diva says:

I’ll try this one more time.. :wave: good morning my loves

Miany says:

Caramel Rain says:
      Aww that’s sad. I hope all is well with her. Anywhoo, I gotta to get a SS card. I lost time a long time ago. Offically engaged as of 6:05am and just going to do the courthouse Friday and ceremony in Oct/Nov #youcare
      ^^^^^ :yahoo: congrats Caramel… I missed this and no one told me about it.. Best of luck and come back soon to answer questions cuz we aint sure if ur fiance is who we think he is.

Good morning Dee-VAH :wave:

Smonae says:

Mainy I missed that too Congrats to Caramel

Divaaaaa :yahoo:

Jdore says:

Even though she’s the Kardashian I like best, I wish the WHOLE family would go away!!!!!!!

“Offically engaged as of 6:05am”

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope Caramel has been with her man for at least 2 years. :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey Diva!! @Miany why did I ask if it was the man she was talking to us about…but I don’t wanna start no shyt….

MsB2u says:

Diva
      :hi:

tipdagemini says:

CONGRATS Caramel Rain

@Sandra Rose hey hunni!
      Smonae
      Miany :hug:

Caramel Rain engaged? Congrats :dead: at what Sandra said

Diva :hi:

cougar lover says:

lamar should have gotten ol girl to sign one of them secks contract/confidentiality agreements, that dave chappelle had that chick sign in a skit before he smashed. since she a lawyuh and all, she prolly woulda seen that as foreplay. two birds with one stone…

:phew:

I can Live Now :danban1:

MsB2u says:

I hope Caramel has been with her man for at least 2 years. :coffee:

————————————-
      Y 2 YEARS?THERE IS NO SET TIME AS TO HOW LONG YOU HAVE TO BE WITH SOMEONE BEFORE YOU MARRY THEM

MsB

CONGRATS CARAMEL
      :yahoo:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

—————————————-

CONGRATS! :yahoo:

Diva says:

Beta who in the Sam Heyul is dat in yo gravi?

Miany says:

Caramel Rain says:
      ^^^^^ congrats Caramel… I missed this and no one told me about it.. Best of luck and come back soon to answer questions cuz we aint sure if ur fiance is who we think he is.
      Whenever Caramel says something of that magnitude and then disappears…I think it’s safe to assume she just said it to get us talking. She’s probably lurking and giggling right now. She seems pretty traditional so I don’t see her getting engaged Wednesday and married Friday unless that rabbit she mentioned a couple months ago really did die. :lol:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:spank: Aunty :rofl:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Miany says:

Caramel Rain says:
      ——————————————————————–
      Shotgun wedding? :blink:

DIVA :hump: I mean :happy: Hey girl Heeey!

Diva ion know :shrug:

Oh yeah on topic, these side chicks not gone stop till they pull out the big guns and that’s :blow: with photographic evidence. Trust if he is cheating baby she will see it with her own eyes …… she want need to hear the rumors…… although its been put out there :tea:

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Everyone…@Bomb, I logged on just to say that is the cutest cake I have ever seen!!!! Just beautiful!!

:bye: Everyone!

Shotgun wedding?
      You said it, not me. :lol:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Miany says:

Caramel Rain says:
      ______________________________
      See this why I lub this guhl font….she be knowing!!!! Caramel pop off here like clock work to get attention.

Jdore says:

Morning Diva! :hi:

—–
      Are we related?! I swear we are, because I wrote something like this in the first post. I was thinking this is very rushed, is she having a baby? You know how she feel about babies out of wed lock. .. :kona:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Miany says:
      Caramel Rain says:
      _______________________________________

That’s what I suspected she must have gotten a + instead of a – :hahaha:

Miany says:

^^ I :heart: you that_VA I really do. I e-love you…wanna know whay???
      Cuz YOU say what needs to be said on the days Im tryna be shiii…I decided not to speculate today in an effort to be shii. SO my brain thought all that shii but I just aint type nunna it…well I typed it, I just aint hit submit :kona:
      Caramel CATFISHED us with this engagement :mad:

Diva says:

@VA I like it when you gets FRESH wif me guhl…you gone mess around and get me e-divorced from my wife :kona:

Purl :wave: (that’s how mamadiva say Pearl) :rofl:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Shotgun wedding?
      You said it, not me.
      —-
      She did say he daddy is a pastor or something like that right?

Keya you is my sista-wife. :lol:

But ummm…yeah, I hope she got some money set aside for private school tuition. :tea:

Why Floozies always want shine, You should be embarrassed you sucked off a married man. :no: No Morals anymore

:applause: ya’ll Roses done peeped Caramel’s hoe card ashidddddddd :rofl:

Bootcampgirl says:

People who attend private school annnddd are in the median income tax bracket don’t have babies out of wedlock or have shotgun weddings :tea:

Did anybody catch that doc about the chicks in gangs?

Caramel CATFISHED us with this engagement
      Heyull yeah. Catfished us like that fat girl with the glass eye. :rofl:

Miany says:

@Jenie… yup. If a HUSBAND is cheating. Trust and believe WIFE knew about it before the side chick even REALIZED she was the side chick :tea:
      Men in general aint all that slick and Woman’s intuition is on point like a triple beam… God created us that way for a reason.

——
      Right. :tea: There is a first time for everything.

Diva ion know :shrug:
      It ain’t got no neck like Benzino :rofl:

:wave: Hey Bomb…dat cake is breautiful bewski!

:rofl: Sandra called this ol retarded azz nigga “Lam Lam.”

Lamar prolly got 2 more NBA contracts left in his career. That hoe ain’t goin no where.

Prolly be in “counseling” for their next show. This just giving them a plot device.

Smonae says:

San ah make ya dance says:

Why Floozies always want shine, You should be embarrassed you sucked off a married man. No Morals anymore

:cosign:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Caramel CATFISHED us with this engagement
      Heyull yeah. Catfished us like that fat girl with the glass eye.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I still can’t believe she popped that dayum glass eye out like nuthin….

Yall know how much I care about the Kraptrashians so moving right along.

The Master Beta :D says:

@ Bird did you watch the Haves last night?
      ************************

You know I did. Jeffery is completely unhinged at this point. He got me scared he gonna wind up killing someone. He ought to at least be friends with Candace so he has someone he can be himself with. She doesn’t judge him for being gay. The maid still getting on my damn nerves. She is all about protecting herself. Later for everyone else. I’m so tired of her. And if that latin maid doesn’t stop hitting on Mr. Crier and making a fool of herself I’ma slap the hell out of her crazy azz.

“Offically engaged as of 6:05am”

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope Caramel has been with her man for at least 2 years
      —-
      :rofl: Truth, but um what yall do, wake up together and he just said it?

Bootcampgirl says:

:spank: let me be nice, I don’t want to miss my blessing by being ugly. Congrats @Caramel…
      When she pulled out that glass eye, lord, I was dead…

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:rofl: Sandra called this ol retarded azz nigga “Lam Lam.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Would that make him HANDICAP sir? :rofl:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Shotgun wedding?
      You said it, not me. :lol:
      ——————————————————————–
      I sure in the fawk did… :biggrin:

What a hell of a segue…. that was NOT a smooth topic transition… :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Truth, but um what yall do, wake up together and he just said it?

Miany says:

San ah make ya dance says:
      ^^ see if I’m Kardashian I know I got lawyer fee on deck??
      I’d take a case against the first bold biiish to show ALL THE OTHER scally wags that the dyck LamLam (with his gay azz nickname) give em is JUST THAT dyck! It aint an interview, it aint a referral, it aint a dayum claim to fame…. :nono: I woulda dragged her azz in public then went home and handled Lam gay azz :tea:

Bootcampgirl says:

Concerning Catfish, I don’t want to be rude and I know opposites attract, but the chick from Haiti with that model dude, he was a little cutie, was she really serious??? #notsayingshewasuglysodontcomeforme

San ah make ya dance says:

“Offically engaged as of 6:05am”

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope Caramel has been with her man for at least 2 years
      —-
      :rofl: Truth, but um what yall do, wake up together and he just said it?
      ———————————————————————-
      She got proposed to with morning breath? :rofl:

I’m just playing, ADT.. Congrats!

Bootcampgirl says:

Sorry, wrapper dude

that_VA_thickchick says:

Caramel CATFISHED us with this engagement
      Heyull yeah. Catfished us like that fat girl with the glass eye.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I still can’t believe she popped that dayum glass eye out like nuthin….
      Aint rinse it out or nothing before she popped it back in. Nassy sh*t.

@ADT LMFAO

She got proposed to with morning breath?

I’m just playing, ADT.. Congrats
      ———–
      Now I didn’t want to say THAT butturum :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Keya you is my sista-wife.

But ummm…yeah, I hope she got some money set aside for private school tuition.
      Always! :hug:
      And you know she does, because as she already told us, public school is out of the question.

@DTTS so are we going to have a joint e-baby shower for Bomb and Carmel?

@DIVA
      ” Sandra called this ol retarded azz nigga “Lam Lam.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Would that make him HANDICAP sir?

:stop:
      See… Ima stop you right there! :nono:

I’ll let you know that Sandra apologized to me via email!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

She got proposed to with morning breath?
      ——
      WHO SAID THIS!!!! hahahahahahahah. Yo I think everyone was thinking this. hahahahahahh.

San ah make ya dance says:

She got proposed to with morning breath?

I’m just playing, ADT.. Congrats
      ———–
      Now I didn’t want to say THAT butturum :rofl:
      ——————————————————————–
      I am wayyy too tired out have ANY fcuks to give today

I said congrats… :tea:

Miany says:

:preach:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA
      ” Sandra called this ol retarded azz nigga “Lam Lam.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Would that make him HANDICAP sir?

:stop:
      See… Ima stop you right there! :nono:

I’ll let you know that Sandra apologized to me via email!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :lolsign: where da proof at? Sandra is this true?

The Master Beta :D says:

Yall know how much I care about the Kraptrashians so moving right along.
      The Master Beta says:
      @ Bird did you watch the Haves last night?
      ************************
      _________________________________________________

That maid is crazy talmbout I thought you loved me Jim like nah I just wanted some ass had to tell you something to get it :lol:

Yes Jeffrey is on some other stuff that man don’t want you and his idiot ex gf just gone take Jeffs word and get lost I would have kicked him out and called Wyatt

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

She got proposed to with morning breath?
      ————————————————————-
      I’ll admit it…it was me…

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Diva ion know :shrug:
      It ain’t got no neck like Benzino :rofl:
      :wave: Hey Bomb…dat cake is breautiful bewski!

————————————–

DIVAAAAA :yahoo: Thank yew bew :hugs:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Truth, but um what yall do, wake up together and he just said it?
      ——

“Is you gone murry a nigguh or what, Caramel?”

Diva says:

Once again Caramel gots the people talking! That heffa calling her peeps and telling em to check out SR cause she the talk of the blog tuhday :rofl: We got our own Blog Catfish

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:
      She got proposed to with morning breath?
      ————————————————————-
      I’ll admit it…it was me…

I was trying to ignore ya’ll azz bout Caramel but this ret here :crying1:

Where is Chan and his aintshytness :lol:

“Is you gone murry a nigguh or what, Caramel?”

RIGHT :rofl:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Truth, but um what yall do, wake up together and he just said it?
      ——

“Is you gone murry a nigguh or what, Caramel?”
      ____________________________________

This ain’t the dude she picked up in Wallyworld that she took home and he stole her ADT sign is it? :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

“Is you gone murry a nigguh or what, Caramel?”
      ——-
      Yo I can’t!! :hahaha:

Bout to do some homewerrrrrrrrk :steer:

——————————————————————–
      :hi: I’m Caramel.
      “Catfish the movie was Nev’s story; Catfish on SR, is my story”

Diva says:

@San the shyt may have backfired on her!!!!

——
      Diva I can not with you today! She met that man in the dag on Walmart, the one with the gun buying pampers.

Angiegirl says:

:waves: Hey Roses!!!

has anyone listened to this TGT album?

and these men over 40 made a song about “Aint no fun if my homies cant have none” and are talking about passing a chick around and how they have “no problem” with it
      and Ginuwine, aint u married with like 8 kids
      …..yeah, okay :rolleyes:

The Master Beta :D says:

Where is Chan and his aintshytness
      ——-
      He said he was going to be traveling this week.. hit him up on FB though

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Truth, but um what yall do, wake up together and he just said it?
      ——

“Is you gone murry a nigguh or what, Caramel?”
      On everything I love I was finna type this just now. I was gone say “Aight, I’m bout to go. But is you gone marry a n*gga or what? I need you to put me on your health plan.” :rofl:

The Master Beta :D says:

…his idiot ex gf just gone take Jeffs word and get lost I would have kicked him out and called Wyatt
      *******************

Ion’t know. She appeared to be giving him the side eye. I think she’s gonna wind up busting him. They Wyatt can know for sure that not only is he gay, but he wants him real bad.

I’m Caramel.
      “Catfish the movie was Nev’s story; Catfish on SR, is my story”
      ———

Diva says:

Once again Caramel gots the people talking! That heffa calling her peeps and telling em to check out SR cause she the talk of the blog tuhday We got our own Blog Catfish
      ——————————————————————–
      I’m Caramel.
      “Catfish the movie was Nev’s story; Catfish on SR, is my story”
      I hate you! :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

——————————————————————–
      :hi: I’m Caramel.
      “Catfish the movie was Nev’s story; Catfish on SR, is my story”

Angiegirl says:

I’m Caramel.
      “Catfish the movie was Nev’s story; Catfish on SR, is my story”
      _______________________________

:ghost:

——
      :yes: where she at now? She know what she is doing….

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Where is Dubb and Chan and Gigi?!

lol I’ve got to go. I’m overdue for my nail polish. :lol:

if this ain’t fake dude prolly still had eye boogers and that line going across his forehead from the do-rag showing.

Did you cry Caramel? If you did was it form the notion or the rancid morning breaff??

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

where she at now? She know what she is doing….
      ——
      Right. All I want to know, is who is she marring? The walmart guy, or the ex who was dating the fat chick with money, who then was not the ex and went to church with her once and spoke with her pastor daddy?

P.S. I see @DTTS did not have to find a problem today. hahahaha

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

lol I’ve got to go. I’m overdue for my nail polish. :lol:

__________________________________
      Who bought the ring though Caramel? I know you got money cause you have lived….you can tell us if you had to buy it and he gone pay you back.

—–
      Yall aint shyt! :dead:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

lol I’ve got to go. I’m overdue for my nail polish. :lol:

——————————————————————–
      And it went a lil sumthin like this; HIT IT!

Him :hunch: Guhl, I wanna marry you

Her :hunch: Yes, YES, YAYYYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSS

Caramel: I’s is gettin’ murried, y’all

——
      I’m thinking there was no ring. It will come later in Oct/Nov with the planned wedding. However, she bet not even come in here and say she brought her own damn ring.

The Master Beta says:
      *******************
      _____________________________

:yes: I hate were down to the last episodes I smell a good cliff hanger coming on though I’m really enjoying this scripted series Tyler did that :thumbsup:

_________________________
      I bet she will….

prolly said yea cause the more he spoke the more her nose hair became charred..

:newpost: On the ‘other’ Sandra

Raz is at the top of the aint shyt list today! :rofl:

Diva says:

@Beta I’ve missed several of the first few episodes…where can I watch them? I’ve been DVR recently but want to watch from the beginning to get caught up.

_________________________
      I bet she will….
      ———-
      Well if they get divorced, where’s the fun in pawning the ring??

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Diva I sure hope not. However, I just remembered that she said old boy was only dating the fat chick (her words) because she had money and he had none.

:rofl: yall a mess

___________________________
      Hell – ur

Anderson 1 says:

Not sure how I feel about this couple????