Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Bryant List Newport Beach Mansion

Kobe Bryant lists Newport Beach mansion

LA Lakers star Kobe Bryant, who is recovering from a torn achilles tendon, is liquidating his vast real estate portfolio. According to Realestalker, Kobe and Vanessa Bryant recently listed their Newport Beach, Calif., mock-mediterranean McMansion for $8,599,000.

Kobe Bryant lists Newport Beach mansion

The 8,471 square feet mansion features 4 bedrooms and 4 full and 3 half bathrooms. Property records show Bryant purchased the mock-med mansion from a sports agent for an unknown sum in 2001.

The previous owner paid a mere $1.7 million for the mansion in 1997. The house boasts a 2-story foyer, 3 carved stone fireplaces, a paneled library/office with shark tank, an 850 sq. ft. fitness room, a movie theater, and a hair salon.

The resort-style backyard features an extra deep free form pool, an outdoor kitchen, three fire pits, and an elevated outdoor lounge area with panoramic views of the Orange County coastline.

• Usher Cuts $550K Off Asking Price for Tameka’s Mansion
  • Exclusive: Peek inside Kandi Burruss’s mansion
  • Broke Sean Combs Unloading Properties at Steep Discounts
  • Toni Braxton’s Foreclosed Mansion Already Under Contract
  • Photos: MLS

36 Responses to “Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Bryant List Newport Beach Mansion”

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

That will be a huge come up if he sales it for that… :tea:

Ty says:

Yeah it is Wut but I cant stand Nessa’s Count Dracula looking tunnel loving azz :coffee:

ChanAintShyt says:

I would buy it, but the way my bank account is set up……..

Jdore says:

The decorations on the inside are ugly to me! But it has a wonderful view!

Dancerbabe says:

This house is meh to me nothing spectacular about it.

This house looks like he had no say what so ever in the decor :tea:

Jdore says:

ChanAintShyt says:
      I would buy it, but the way my bank account is set up……..
      ~~~~~~

Miany says:

Ty says:
      Yeah it is Wut but I cant stand Nessa’s Count Dracula looking tunnel loving azz
      ^^ I don”t even kno nuffin bout Nessa. I just don’t like how she got them lil girls lookin like Jr. Chongas but I guess I can’t knock her for being herself :shrugs:

gbellab says:

She makes her daughters wear huge oversize bows on their heads. The oldest one is maybe 12 still wearing those hideous bows on her head. I dont think Vanessa knows how to use a brush.
      This mansion looks small, unless theres plenty more pics we dont see.

ohpretty1 says:

I LOVE that kitchen. I’d be baking pies all day. I also like how the backyard is classy and expensive instead of looking like a water park.

jazi65 says:

The furniture is gawdy but the house (especially the kitchen) is nice :yes:

forgetme says:

The furniture is gawdy but the house (especially the kitchen) is nice
      _________________________________________________________________

:cosign:

Smonae says:

Mainy :rofl:

too much damn house for me! :tea:

ion think i’ll ever go over 5000 SF

Carrington says:

All those hating this house who would turn it down, or could fit their entire house in the easy wang, say “I”…,

*crickets*

Umm hmmm.

LOL

That’s nice. Hope he makes a profit like Eric Lasalle just did.

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

is that the “other” lookin guhl who got the rich daddy?
      *********************

Yes. That’s Reese. I got mad at her when she started sleeping with Malik all quick.

By they way, I told yall Jeffery gonna wind up killing somebody on the Haves and Have Not. That girl in danger. The Crier boy better get to her first or she’s a goner.

*sigh*

the things i could do with that kitchen & backyard :love:

*fantasizes*

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

We :offtopic: yet???

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

<—— In other more important news… currently carrying 8LBS of baby LAWD!!!! :phew:

Bird!

:chases: *unreads this*

i TOLE yaw i fell asleep lass night! gotta watch it tonight :tape:

and the cutest baby bump award goes to….*drumroll*

Bombino!! :love: awww!

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:ashamed: Awwwwww shucks :thankyou:

Miany says:

I guess I can’t knock her for being herself
      *************************

That’s what I love about Nessa. When they first got together she was trying to look mixed and even claimed to be mixed, but after a while she was like f*ck that I’m Messican bishes.

Bird!

i TOLE yaw i fell asleep lass night! gotta watch it tonight

***********************

Sorry I missed that. I ain’t told you nuffin though. I’ve just identified the victim. It’s just my guess.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Where is everyone??? Guess that means I should go be chit at work huh??? :kona:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Why is it the way she dresses those kids I figured this house would look like this. Thank goodness for the view.

Miany says:

@BIRD… :lol: I guess Vanessa was claiming mixed till they looked around and realized EVERY OTHER athlete had a non black wife…they realized folk aint really gave a fugg so she was like :shrugs: yup I’m Mezzzican
      @Bomb….. :thumbups: Cute baby shower cake…. cute baby bump **said while placeing ice packs on my body to break this baby fever she gave me***

goat76 says:

Is that driveway wet or is it just shinny?!

GAGIRL87 says:

The outside fireplace area :love: I’m with Fay I’m fantasizing too girl :lol:

goat76 says:

goat76 says:

Is that driveway wet or is it just shiny?!

Diva says:

:newpost: Bron the old man!!!! Well heyul now Sandra done put up another one….she pump dem posts out like she spraying PUMP IT UP holding spray :rofl:

Miany says:

Truth be told I’ll take the whole house but I gotta bring my own designer… as for the yard I’m lovin it, I’m feeling the kitchen too except for the colors.. I personally like just a lil something to pop out. Her kitchen looks too beige for me.

Diva says: