Alexsandra Wright

LOS ANGELES, CA (August 27, 2013) – Alexsandra Wright has released the following statement regarding the status of her child support hearing against Mathew Knowles.

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ALEXSANDRA WRIGHT
RELEASES STATEMENT REGARDING LATEST
CHILD SUPPORT HEARINGS AGAINST MATHEW KNOWLES

“It is with a heavy heart we must head back to Superior Court to continue the fight for the rights of my son Nixon Knowles, who has proven to be Mathew Knowles’ biological son. My family and I have exhausted every non-legal avenue to urge Mathew to be a responsible father and to follow the stipulated judgment we reached together, which was approved by California’s Superior Court. The official judgment was filed and dated September 10, 2010. Every detail was covered and agreed to by Mr Knowles after a year of private negotiation.

“We have attempted to appeal to him and his team to adhere to that agreement and the court’s stipulated judgment in regard to our son’s education, outstanding medical expenses and other issues, with the hopes of keeping this situation private, considering all parties involved. Unfortunately, we have been unsuccessful with any sort of private negotiation.

“I am deeply saddened that our personal business is being aired in such a public forum. As a result of false statements made by sources very close to our situation, rumors and innuendos are openly being spread about my son and me. Naturally the negative words affect both of our families, children and careers. Therefore, I find it unavoidable to remain silent. Those close to me know that my primary concern is my son Nixon’s welfare and well-being; both now and in the future. I feel that it is important for him to know, when he comes of age, that he wasn’t a mistake and that he was a product of love!

“In the beginning, Mathew and I had a working relationship that encompassed mutual respect and professional admiration. When I met him I already had a very successful and financially viable professional career. He positioned himself as a mentor to me and someone that I could turn to for business advice. As time passed, our relationship turned into a very close personal one. I never wanted or intended to hurt anyone in the process. I regret the pain that I have contributed to his family and to my own family. I have the utmost respect and admiration for both of his daughters – they are both lovely women. I also regret the pain that this situation has caused his ex-wife, Tina, and very much wish one day I will get the opportunity to tell her personally.

“My son, my family, and I thank you for your prayers and hope you will understand our need for whatever little privacy we have left during this period. We are extremely appreciative of the family and friends that are standing by us; we are overwhelmed by their generous outpouring of love, concern and support.

“I’m fighting for every single parent and child as I fight for my own.”

Media Inquires:
Barry Florence
BDC World PubPublic Relations
bflorence1@verizon.net

107 Responses to “SR Exclusive: Alexsandra Wright Releases Statement Regarding Latest Child Support Hearings Against Mathew Knowles”

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm:

KayCeiSoul says:

_____________________________________________________

libra80sbaby says:

Bish Tina “Bedazzler” Knowles does NOT wish to speak to you!! :nono: :tea:

Damn shame Matt wont pay his child support,That aint right.why Nixon has to suffer . . .

SANDRITA Ursher and Meka wer back in court to reduce that 8K today or yesterday,what happened?

buddapecan says:

“Media Inquires”. :coffee:

libra80sbaby says:

————————-

KayCeiSoul says:

Matt gone mess around and have to sit down in a cell with Biscuit and Jangalang. They lock you UP for not paying child support these days.

~
    ~
    So when\Why did the success stop,after u started :hump: Matt and got complacent?

libra80sbaby says:

BUT…be that as it may, Matthew azz is trife if he aint paying child support. Shoulda stayed ya married azz at home :nono:

BrownskinQT says:

my son Nixon Knowles
    —————————————————————-
    So many questions :no:

1. WHERE are your fawking friends allowing you to take a photo like that with only the back half of your wig pressed and shiny?

2. WHY did you give that boy the last name of Knowles when the sperm donor is NOT acknowledging him?

3. You are releasing a press release about child support proceedings but you hate to air your dirty laundry?

4. Why for that boy’s name is Nixon?

5. What false statements? By whom? I ain’t heard an nutta bout this ceptin’ for you and your media whorish ass

6. Why do you believe in your heart of hearts that Tina even give a FUGG bout what you have to say?

:mad:

Damn dirty hoes

Old enough to know better, but too young to resist :nono:

Annnnnnnnddddddd scene

*closes fangas in front of face*

I need Dub to write this trollop a letter

flsun99 says:

Bish please….

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Libra, we don’t know.. he may have loved her or been in love with her. :shrug: But love wasn’t enough for him to leave that bread and kush life he had. A grimey nigga always gone choose that bread over all else. :coffee:

He STILL got a swift boot in the azz in the end though. They always do.

KayCeiSoul says:Matt gone mess around and have to sit down in a cell with Biscuit and Jangalang
    ~
    ~

BrownskinQT says:

He positioned himself as a mentor to me

That aint the only way he postioned himself :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

Tina somewhere with her platinum bedazzler gun rhinestonin the hell outta some stretch pants and whatnot..sheen got time for this heffah

BrownskinQT says:

He positioned himself as a mentor to me

That aint the only way he postioned himself :tea:
    ———————————————————————-
    Face down ass up, that’s the way we like to….spend quiet nights at home reading the classics and getting ‘mentored’ :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

**********************************

*Waves hands in front of nose*
    PEEEE-YEWW!
    Matt look like his balls stank.

she wont fighting when he was giving her worms.
    ~
    ~
    Ehhh
    when I was in my 20s I had an OLD man (shugadaddy) my buddies used to always say that.I used to cringe. After 7-9 months dud got tired of given me his money and gifts
    figured out I was NOT bout to lay up :nono:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Before I read from downstairs:
    K Dubb I agree that they knew all of this before. I am sure they qualified him first. But Kris :wtf: Who the **** are you? When you was round here bussin it wide open with OJ and nem nobody blasted you! When you married Bruce and then changed him into a woman nobody said nuffin :stop:

by MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba on Aug 27, 2013 at 3:53 pm

Earwig says:

[This comment was edited by moderator for violating community rules]
    :rofl: Wait a minette. Are you implying sleeping with old folks give you worms? Oooooh yo azz is kuntry :yes: My antie from Bama usta claim the same thang. I didnt care tho, Ethel gave some bomb head :yes: All gums and cotton mouth brought on by her blood pressure meds=A night I’ll never forget.

BrownskinQT says:

He was mentoring her on how to hummmmmmmmm on his jingle bells.

no MAAM!!! MISSTAKEN :chase: GONE!

BrownskinQT says:

Earwig!!!!! :ghost: But I am very country just not from Bama.

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

BrownskinQT says:

He positioned himself as a mentor to me

That aint the only way he postioned himself :tea:
    ———————————————————————-
    ———————-
    :rofl: and this is why I can’t quit yah! :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

————
    Trick pls :rolleyes: if you respected them you would not speak of them and shut your trash box. Tina will not and should not speak to you. For what :shrugs:
    Looking like a awoke Cree Summer

Earwig says:

Home wrecker. Its people like you who give women like me a bad name. Poor Tina out chea gettin nipped n tucked and who knows what the phuck thanks to the insecurities you brought into her marriage. Youll never have no luck Alexander :nono: May the Creole gawds frown down upon you :mad:

BrownskinQT says:

Matt look like his balls stank.
    ^^^^^^^^
    Looks like they smell like rust….

Hey Luvn :hi:

:facepalm: <<<<< Emote of the month Chile

@Wut :love:

Gigi26 says:

Brown skin
    :hi:
    Rust though?? panches nose :lol:

Jdore says:

“I’m fighting for every single parent and child as I fight for my own.”
    ~~~~~~~~~~

libra80sbaby says:

————————-
    :thankyou:

Gigi26 says:

:ghost: I didn’t make it past this line I swear :rofl:

I’m soooo confused! I thought the man just got married? Let me go finish my laundry, he is a hum dinger if I eva….. :tea:

Zoe B. says:

Privacy please, she probably points at the TV every time Beyonce comes on. “Look there goes your sister”. Now that baby has to put up with questions when he starts school. “Why doesn’t she mention you?” “Is Blue coming to your birthday party?”

Gigi26 says:

LHHatl viewers WACka Flocka FLAME is cast for the show

Earwig says:

BrownskinQT says:

He was mentoring her on how to hummmmmmmmm on his jingle bells.

:rofl: But uh, back to the worms.lol. Im envisioning Alexsandria sittin on the floor, legs propped in the air, scooting across the carpet :rofl:

with her stapled face~
    ~
    ~
    ~

Cot DaYum :kona:

luVn_liFe… says:

LHHatl viewers WACka Flocka FLAME is cast for the show

:facepalm:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

[This comment was edited by moderator for violating community rules] :ghost:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Tina is someplace casting a spell on you right the fawk now for putting her name in your mouth publically. :no:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

Dat: Tina got the doll right under the bed right nah!!!! She got the voodoo for that bytch :yes:

BrownskinQT says:

Gigi26 says:

Tina look like one of em women that be listen to Donny Hathaway and smokin on a Newport talkin bout “Matty ain’t shyt” to Bey and Solange :rofl:

**********************

—————————–

***********************

Bish this is the first I’m even hearing of this so clearly you don’t really want privacy. You want everyone all up in your business. And you can rest assured you won’t be tellin Mama Tina jack nathan. You will never be accepted by the Carter/Knowles. WTF you think this is?

Dymond says:

like Dro said FDB!!!! :rolleyes:

^^^^^^^ This :blink:
    ^^^^^^^^
    Followed by this :facepalm: fugg is wrong with folks :no:

Lawd have mercy as mother admit you fugged up on your part, take him to court quietly, all of this ain’t even called for….. :facepalm:

Gigi26 says:

See Bey and em need to send their big cousin “Tasha” on that hoe one time to set her straight…you know errybody got that one cousin that will fight for the “cause” and “principle” :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

Now THAT is a woman that’s not using her chile sport money on new weave :claps:

:phew: said something nice

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I know you Creole and all Tina…but if you need to borrow my Cajun gris-gris call a bish :cell: She deserve it IMO.

4. Why for that boy’s name is Nixon?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Unless it is a family name. Why you gonna name your boy after a President that for all intents and purposes got IMPEACHED???? :eek:

Like naming your son first name Ronald. Milla name Regan. REALLY?????

BrownskinQT says:

Is she not working? Does she not have enough money for concealer? :pray:

Ty says:

libra80sbaby says:

Bish Tina “Bedazzler” Knowles does NOT wish to speak to you!!
    :rofl: :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

She sippin on a corona in her Mansion with her stapled face.

***********************************

:ghost:

I think I peed a lil’.

GiGi….we gone get you some help. Promise. :rofl:

Dymond says:

like Dro said FDB!!!! :rolleyes:
    ——————————————————————
    Did you…just quote Young Dro? :ghost:

A.J. says:

Not an exclusive tho… :lol:

Shuga Honey says:

Alex gonna mess around and make Mama Tina put Ring the Alarm on repeat.

everything about this is raggedy especially, but not limited, to that bird’s nest of a weave. :no:

KyCakes says:

4. Why for that boy’s name is Nixon?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Like naming your son first name Ronald. Milla name Regan. REALLY?????
    ———————————————————————
    And was a racist muthphucka to boot…

I heard them Watergate tapes :tea:

I know this heffa don’t think that she is gonna get acknowledged and Kelly don’t even get acknowledged as a sibling…She is ‘like’ their sister.

FuturedocDonte says:

Now THAT is a woman that’s not using her chile sport money on new weave :claps:

:phew: said something nice
    ——————————————————————–
    I am UNABLE witcho ass today

This is why I feared leaving the comments on. :no:

luVn_liFe… says:

LHHatl viewers WACka Flocka FLAME is cast for the show
    —————————————————————–
    I swear I can’t take this nigguh seriously with that damn name…

All I hear is Fozzy Bear..Wocka Wocka Wocka

Gigi26 says:

Sandra, [This comment was edited by moderator for violating community rules] Is she a friend of the blog by any chance :tea:

I[This comment was edited by moderator for violating community rules]

KyCakes says:

:warning: Oh shyt…Sandra up in here moderating comments, y’all

Ty says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Now THAT is a woman that’s not using her chile sport money on new weave :claps:

:phew: said something nice

:crying: yall don’t have any damn sense :rofl:

A subtweet from Solange in 5,4,3,2,1…

Earwig says:

Im sorry :-( Women should not support this type of behavior. We have young girls striving to be side pieces and Kardashians. Somebody has to speak out against this behavior. It is not ok :no:

Dymond says:

and Sandra you get a :facepalm: for providing a platform

Ty says:

This is why I feared leaving the comments on
    :rofl: Auntie u had to know the Roses were going to call her out on her PHA Public Hoe Announcement :rofl:

Where u think we get it from :crying:

KayCeiSoul says:

This is why I feared leaving the comments on.

**************************

You HAD to know we carry knives. Had to.

Ty says:

Gigi26 says:

[This comment was edited by moderator for violating community rules]
    Straight with no chaser….love it :cheers:

Shuga Honey says:

:lol: and she really only took out THAT part too :lol:

“you can leave but my daddy’s name stays!”

This is why I feared leaving the comments on.
    ***************************

Ty says:

I will admit that Gigi was WAY out of line for telling her to go get some WIC thereby having a lifetime supply of peanut butter and spoiled milk to deal with but I gotta agree wit da rest.
    this shyt made me choke on my green tea :chase:

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: @Bird

BOOOOOOOOOO :wail: You thought you were winning and yea don’t seem like you are.

Surely you didn’t think we was gone to be kind to this low down filthy ho. You knowed what was gone happen. I will admit that Gigi was WAY out of line for telling her to go get some WIC thereby having a lifetime supply of peanut butter and spoiled milk to deal with but I gotta agree wit da rest
    ________________________

I’m crying!

KyCakes says:

Does that baby look a little….you know what? :tape:

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: Bird!!!

And just to let ya know how much I love ya Sandy, tell Shekinah Congrats on the new house and Tiny look like she can cook a great meal :yes:

welldamn! (clutch pearls) Shyt I thought I went in on her but shhhhhhhhaaaaat, I almost felt sorry for her just then… whhheeew my eyes ache!

libra80sbaby says:

:offtopic: Eva Marcelle is pregnant. #Meh

MissHarlem says:

Looking like feed the hungry. On that note yall have a great night :peace:

Ty says:

libra80sbaby says:

:offtopic: Eva Marcelle is pregnant. #Meh
    Good now she can shake her Bow Wow syndrome (trapped in a lil boys body) :coffee:

Congrats :applause: Wait is her baby daddy married :think:

Her eyebrows are arched nicely and she has a nice smile…ya know…for a heaux. :coffee:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

(((bullhorn))) Fuk Ty and that gravi…. tis all :rofl:

I looked at that shyt and almost fellovah in my damn chair laughing…

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

(((bullhorn))) Fuk Ty and that gravi…. tis all

I looked at that shyt and almost fellovah in my damn chair laughing…
    *scrolls back up*

:dead:

The more I read this crap the madder I get and its not even my business. I can’t stand a [This comment was edited by moderator for violating community rules] that messes with married men, the nerve to have a child on top of it and now crying. You have aided in a family being broken apart, I have no respect for not nan woman or man that does this.

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

————————–
    Yeah and if she combed her hair and shaved her gums she might be upgraded to a bustdown…

You fukk him for all these years, have his kid and he married a woman without a child
    ————–
    :ghost: Happens every day!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Every last one of you Roses in here aint about shyt. And why for the love of God did Gigi have to slay her like this? After reading these comments not only is she going to be looking for child support and an TMZ interview, she will be looking for her self esteem as well. Dag yall. *snickers* @Auntie you KNEW the Roses were going to come for her comments on or off.

MissHarlem says:

Im still dying at immediate release as if it was a slow release we would care. Wow a delusional woman is dangerous. :listen: she living dangerously :danban:

FuturedocDonte says:

Alex gonna mess around and make Mama Tina put Ring the Alarm on repeat.
    —-
    :ghost: :dead:

MissHarlem says:

KEYA :nono: self esteem is about esteem of your motherfckin selves. Katt told us that :coffee:

My ride is here finally :thankyou:

FuturedocDonte says:

And if I hear one mo thang about Tina and her glue gun

LSLH says:

So way-minit….Jay-Z is Nixon’s (the baby’s) brother-in-law, right?’

:hahaha: :crying: the good lawdt half bout me here to get my life after my long day reading these comments :nun:

:ghost: