Celebrity Seed: Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose

Wiz Khalifa and baby Bash

Rapper Wiz Khalifa tweeted this photo of his and Amber Rose’s 6-month-old son Sebastian Taylor Thomaz, aka Bash, over the holiday weekend. The infant is probably wondering what kind of species his father belongs to.

• Amber Rose Covers KING; Bites the Hand That Fed Her
  • Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose confirms what everyone already knew
  • Amber and Wiz Engaged; is it Love or Dopamine?
  • Amber Rose is tranny chic

:blink:

• DoNotDeleteMe

The infant is probably wondering what kind of species his father belongs to.

Aren’t we all… :shrug:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

That baby is looking like… :huh: Is this what the fuk Imma look like when I grow up??? SHHHYYYAATTT…

• luVn_liFe…

:love:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQ6nINAeq8 RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

The infant is probably wondering what kind of species his father belongs to.
      ————
      Hell I thought we all were still trying to figure that out.. :lol:

He’s a little chubby lumpkins though :love:

His lil fat cheeks and arm :love:
      ========
      MsTake, I left you something downstairs, AND I AM NOT bringing it up here :lol:

• FuturedocDonte

The infant is probably wondering what kind of species his father belongs to.

I’m tryna figure out how amber says “wiz Is never NOT high. He’s always high” and CPS ain’t came :rules: yet

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Yea Wiz is up there looking like a zepard. Zebra-leopard. :no:

Razzle :spank: for that Vera Dimilo comparison photo!!! :hahaha:

I remember the first fight that Laili Ali had, and the other bish looked just like Vera Dimilo :yes: Laili whooped that azz though :box:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

from downstairs…

DTTS stop laughing at her. She sensitive bout dis :lol:

Brownskin come :hug: my neck. It ain’t right how he did you last week. He was all slick like yea I went to school there. You was trying to throw hints like yea cause I recognize you with your shirt off like in the pic and he was all :tea:
      I was pist for you :cuss:
      :hahaha: :rofl: :kona:

• Miss Mainey

praying mantis :shrug:

Morning & chit :waves:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Dang that baby is 6 months already? Time flies. His parents will start acting like grown ups before you know it. At least that’s what I hope.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

• Miany

:love: chunky babies… :heart: Sebattie’s arms

• BoringMale

LOL

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Brownskin :hugs: I like you! :lol:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

Hey Dem Baybays :hug: and rubs the belly… :smack: wait a minute… goes and washes hands… :nono: I heard pregnancy was contagious…I don’t want no moe “Infections” I got the virus 3 times already before… :rofl:

How our baby baking going? When will our baby muffins be done again?

I wont pist. Nope, sure wasn’t :cry: = LIVID :wail:

:hahaha: #embarrassedinbroaddaylight :nino:

===============
      Esq! :2dance: #twerksomething :shrug: :rofl:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

SMOOOOOOONAEEE! :love: Hey nah!

:hi: Smonae

• Smonae

Awwww that lil chunky baby is sooo cute :love:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

SOROR, Jenie, Razzle, Smonae, Brownskin, Baby Mama Cuban :hugs: Swwwrrrryyy ya’ll didn’t mean to go M.I.A. and have folks worried but hubby surprised me with a babymoon… :ashamed:

• BrownskinQT

Brownskin I like you!

:happy:

• Smonae

Doc & Cubarican Morning :waves:

• BrownskinQT

Smonae!!! :waves:

• lexdiamonz

:boobs:

HEY ROSES

UMM I tell you amber surely “came up” didn’t she, whiz better get lil northwest tested to see if they siblings

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

How our baby baking going? When will our baby muffins be done again?

———————————

WUT WUT :hugs: Gugl git :rofl: I’m 34 weeks on Friday so hopefully soon cuz Is tired boss :phew:

Smonae :hug:

• Cubarican

Morning Smoane! :hi:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

————————-
      :yahoo: ALLLRIGHT HUBBY DUBBY! Now That’s how you do it! Your hubby is all romantical n chyt :love:

Esq! :2dance: #twerksomething :shrug: :rofl:

——————————————–

:buttshake: <——- with 2 foam fingers because I'm classy :rofl:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I wont pist. Nope, sure wasn’t :cry: = LIVID
      LTOSR
      :gossip: This is stuff say bitter bishes say. She might want to get with Caramel and learn how to get a man to put a ring on it :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqUu2g8K9nA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUCkVvFUwNf8dqL4LEdU7Q9A RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

Hey Dem Baybays and rubs the belly… wait a minute… goes and washes hands… I heard pregnancy was contagious…I don’t want no moe “Infections” I got the virus 3 times already before…
      How our baby baking going? When will our baby muffins be done again?
      ————
      Mr. Razz said come march I bess be prepared to catch that “infection” :crying1:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

SOROR, Jenie, Razzle, Smonae, Brownskin, Baby Mama Cuban Swwwrrrryyy ya’ll didn’t mean to go M.I.A. and have folks worried but hubby surprised me with a babymoon…
      ————————-
      ———
      :yahoo: 2 pizznayees for hubby! He know he’s not going to be able to do much later so he’s doing it all now! :love:

——–
      :cry:

• BrownskinQT

@ Dtts & Taken Leave me alone!!! (in my Lil Darryl voice) :wail:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

How our baby baking going? When will our baby muffins be done again?

———————————

————————-
      Honestly you are amazing girl! You are going to go full term! Lets shoot for at least 36 weeks that is technically 9 months and they will be full term!
      :cheer: YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :cheer:

• Anna

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Morning & chit
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      Where have you been? Did you have “dem babies” yet?

• Smonae

Aww Bomb that was sweet of ur hubby, he trying to get some alone time wit his boo pre-babies :heart:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

How our baby baking going? When will our baby muffins be done again?
      ————
      Mr. Razz said come march I bess be prepared to catch that “infection” :crying1:
      ————————
      :rofl: Aww girl… Gone give him a lil bedazzle… :rofl:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

but hubby surprised me with a babymoon…
      ————————-
      Soror he surprised you will the moon and you got babies? I ain’t even know the moon was for sale. Ya’ll thousandaires ain’t it? :shocked:

Let me stop before I get a check for dumbness. CONGRATS!! That was smart and romantic of the husband to do that. You got a winner :thumbsup:

• Smonae

Bird

Is the Have Nots on Demand, I caught 1 episode this weekend. I need to start from the begining.

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:
      ————————-
      ———

————————————————

:D but seriously your gravi though :huh: :rofl:

“HAM RICE AND SAUSAGE…HAM RICE AND SAUSAGE! HAM RICE AND SAUSAGE…HAM RICE AND SAUSAGE! IMMUH START A DIET IMMUH START A DIET!”

I just updated my hyperlink :rofl: 2 CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINZ!

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:
      WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:
      How our baby baking going? When will our baby muffins be done again?
      ———————————
      ————————-
      :cheer: YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :cheer:
      ———————————————

Nah what nah :huh: I done doubled in size walking around with 8lbs (4lbs each) of baby I ca’t go another month guhl I can’t stretch no more :wail: … I’ll give them until 36 weeks though :tea:

• The Master Beta :D

Awww look @ those cheeks and arms chunky :hug:

Anna says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:
      Morning & chit
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      Where have you been? Did you have “dem babies” yet?
      ———————————————
      Hubby and I went on a babymoon… Not yet guhl they still cooking… :tea:

WUT-We have one and he is four.. I do want a baby girl, but I want to be able to splash and play in his new E-5 check for a while before I get :cough: that virus :rofl:

Smonae says:

————————————-

Yeah he’s been so awesome :love:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

I just updated my hyperlink :rofl: 2 CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINZ!
      ———————-
      I just looked at your gravi! :rofl: she does look like Jim Carry’s Character from In Livin Color! What was her name again :hahaha:

Bomb- rofl I think I need to change this :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

but hubby surprised me with a babymoon…
      ————————-

——————————————

He’s aight don’t want him getting gased or nothin’ :rofl:

Wut Vera De Milo :rofl:

• BoringMale

Hello Smonae

• Diva

:wave: morning my lovely Roses!!!!! that baby is just a cutie and those cheeks :love:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

————————————-
      OHHHH :rofl: gotcha :wink: ! So play on that for a while. plan fun stuff for yall to do and say see if I was “infected” right now we wouldn’t be able to do this! :grin:

*smacks lips three times* I said slim n*ggaz be quite you in da prezzenc of fat n*ggaz so slim n*ggaz be quite

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Wut Vera De Milo :rofl:
      ——————————
      :rofl: Alll I can hear right now is Vera sounding like a horse and spitting tobacco! :rofl:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

:kiss: and :hug: Alright yall I have to go! I will prolly talk to yall later…. I got to go do some work :mad:

:hi: seeyalater

Cubarican

Auntie

And anyone else I missed :hug:

• Anna

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:

I just updated my hyperlink 2 CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINZ!
      ———————-
      I just looked at your gravi! she does look like Jim Carry’s Character from In Livin Color! What was her name again

~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Speaking of Jim Carrey. The white guy on “Love Thy Neighbor” reminds me of Jim Carrey from “Liar Liar”.

• The Master Beta :D

Ky :waves:

Morning to all who spoke! :hug:

• prima_donna2163

G’mernin Smonae :waves:

Love chunky babies, especially when they have those dimples in ‘nem knees!!!!

• Smonae

KyCakes & Beta :waves:

Razzle that damn parody “stomach the size of Texas” :rofl:

• The Master Beta :D

Smonae :waves:

• The Pearl!

:waves: Good moanin, Smonae!!!!

Smonae- even when I’m flexin! :rofl:

He (the dude that makes the videos) has one with Lil John and that shyt is HE-LARRY-US :hahaha:

“It’s not easy being cruck all the time… SOmetimes I like making new flavors of ice cream, Crunkinberray, Gucci-berray, Tequilla and Cream

Sometiiiiiime I like to rewrite my rap songs as country westerns… “Uh Snap yer fangers, uh do yer schtep, yew can do it all by yer seyulf, Can I see yew dew it?! GET A LONG LIL DAWGAY!!”

I cried real tears watching that one :rofl:

• Diva

Y’all heffas ain’t speaking tuhday? Where is Jessie? :rofl:

Diva says:

Y’all heffas ain’t speaking tuhday? Where is Jessie?
      ———
      Somewhurr pissy :rofl:

• Smonae

Diva :hugs: how u been hun

• Diva

Somebody tell me why this Sara Lee pound cake is soooooooooooo good! dayum

• Smonae

Razzle Im going out here rt nah, this dude hilarious :rofl:

• Diva

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Diva says:

Y’all heffas ain’t speaking tuhday? Where is Jessie?
      ———
      Somewhurr pissy :rofl:
      ———————-
      :rofl: you right Razzle :lolsign:
      :wave: hey Monaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hug:

• The Master Beta :D

Diva :waves:

KY :hugs:

• Diva

:wave: Beta & Dem Babies Mama! :kiss:

Div-uuurrrr :waves:

• The Master Beta :D

Bomb you back from being MIA :waves:

• Diva

@Bomb we ain’t gots long!!! dem babies done dropped in the birthing canal yet?

• BrownskinQT

Hey Diva!

• The Pearl!

:hi: Diva!!!!

The Master Beta :D says:

Bomb you back from being MIA :waves:

——————————-

:ashamed: Swwwyyy hubby & I were on a babymoon

Diva says:

@Bomb we ain’t gots long!!! dem babies done dropped in the birthing canal yet?

———————————

I hope not because guhl Is tired :phew:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:

————————————-
      OHHHH gotcha ! So play on that for a while. plan fun stuff for yall to do and say see if I was “infected” right now we wouldn’t be able to do this!
      ———–
      I held somebody’s baby girl last night and I almost caught that fever.. :no:

I text Mr. Razz maybe a year from now. He said “March.” and I aint hear nothing back.

:wail:

If this is the case I may as well start shopping for gender neutral ish now.

• Miany

BoringMale
      Cubarican
      Auntie
      And anyone else I missed
      ^^^ :crying: ….drys eyes *** LOOKS BACK UP, READS ANYONE ELSE I MISSED****
      :biggrin: Good Morning

Lamar Odom has smoked more than $50,000 worth of crack in the past three years – including one wild binge before an NBA game just six months ago — a man claiming to be the star’s drug dealer dropped a dime on the baller.

Via RadarOnline reports:

The troubled two-time NBA championship winner’s preferred method of substance abuse is to freebase yayo, a process popular amongst the Hollywood party crowd, by which the drug is purified by burning it and the user then inhales the fumes, the dealer said.

In a blockbuster video interview, Odom’s New York-based “Mr Fix It” alleged he’s been in the presence of the ex-Los Angeles Clippers star “high” on as many ten occasions since 2010.

“He likes to party,” the self-confessed dealer-to-the-stars told Radar. “He’s a pretty nice guy to be honest with you, but he’s becoming … his problem seems to be becoming a bigger problem.

“In my experience, he literally likes yayo — he is a yayo guy. He likes to smoke it,” added the man, who spoke to us on the condition we obscured his face and voice.”

When asked if he’d ever eye-witnessed Odom smoking or freebasing, the man recounted one instance when he said the E! reality star was higher than a kite.

“Specifically, I want to say [it was] February of 2013,” he said. “He was in New York. For other reasons, I don’t really want to give the specific location of the place … sounds weird that I want to keep a level of discretion at this point, but, he was in New York. He comes to New York a lot.”

Shockingly, the dealer claimed that the drug spree actually took place before the Clippers’ 14-point win over the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden on Feb. 10.

Odom played 22 minutes in the subsequent game, scoring two points and snaring seven rebounds and five assists.

“I know it for a fact because I sold him the stuff and saw him smoke it,” the man said. ”He spent about 16 grand.”

“In one sitting?” Radar probed.

“More or less, yeah,” the dealer responded.

Freebasing in 2013? Khloe come get your man!
      —————-

Pearl
      Miany
      Ky

• KyCakes

:hi: Diva

• Miany

:hug: KyCakes it’s ok. I forgive you. Drake looks sooo promising in that pic. Like a sweet lil kid that never gets sent home with a note.

:waves: Good Morning Diva, Razzle.

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Naomi Campbell’s new name for now on is patchy!

:ghost: dead ass wrong, yo! that shyt sound like a dog with the mange :lol:

• Milky

Good morning :wave: <—– my rollcall list

• BrownskinQT

Miany :kiss:

• Milky

@wifey :hump: :kiss:

Is Chris Brown’s nipples really pink? Or did he tattoo them to be pink? B/C I thought black fold’s nipples were brown… :think:

• Miany

:kiss: BrownskinQt
      :dead: @ Razzle and Shuga naming Naomi afta a mange mutt..

• Diva

:danban1: ahh shyt now da wifey done showed up :hump: :lick: hey boo :boobs:

Y’all see that california cow commercial? “You cant stop lookin at me walkin like me! so get up out my face!”

• Milky

:newpost: even though u bished didnt speak. Hmpfff!

• Milky

#bishes

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

Hey Ya’ll :hi:

• Lady_L

Sandra says: The infant is probably wondering what kind of species his father belongs to.

——————————–
      Sandra you are cold!! LMFAO!!

• Lady_L