Couple Beat, Kicked Mentally Disabled Man to Steal His Grand Theft Auto V

Couple beat mentally disabled man for video game

A couple beat and kicked a mentally disabled man before stealing his $150 copy of Grand Theft Auto V, WPTV reports.

Rohan Dawkins, 21, of Delray Beach, Florida, attends a special needs transitional program for adults during the week. He works part-time at a Home Depot, and he saved $10 a week from his paychecks to pay down on a copy of Grand Theft Auto V.

On Tuesday, Dawkins walked out of the GameStop Store with the coveted game. Police say a married couple, Tommy Davis, 27, and Adele Jones, 26, followed Dawkins as he left the store.

Couple beat mentally disabled man for video game

Police say Davis and Jones pulled up next to Dawkins in their car. Davis asked Dawkins for the time, then Davis snatched the game from Dawkins and got back into his car. Dawkins opened the car door trying to get his game back. But Jones got out and began beating and kicking the mentally disabled man.

The couple then drove off with the game. Police were able to identify the couple through video surveillance, but by then it was too late. The couple had already sold the game for $60.

Davis and Jones were arrested on Thursday and charged with strong-armed robbery and dealing in stolen property. Dawkins still doesn’t have a game, but concerned WPTV viewers have offered to buy a game for Dawkins.

“That wasn’t nice. They hurt me,” said Dawkins.

102 Responses to “Couple Beat, Kicked Mentally Disabled Man to Steal His Grand Theft Auto V”

MsB2u says:

some people are so petty

I seen previews for this game,it looks like a real violent Movie

:no:

Davis still doesn’t have a game,
    ~
    ~
    GOSh this made me holler! :lol: :ashamed: sorry Sandra :oops:

Ms. Everything says:

I really can’t stand people

that’s sad

@ luVn_liFe: It is extremely violent. which makes me wonder why the shop would sell that game to a mentally disabled man.

Honycoatd says:

Gosh… Its not that serious. They could have asked me for a copy.

Mines didn’t have NO CREDIT Man
    *************

under the age of 18 :eek: or in prison?

:nite: SON! Enjoy your weekend.
    ================
    Kenya, this was back in the day. & He was PAID :grill:

That’s phucked up…

But this game is phucking awesome! :thumbsup:

:pc: <<<me playin that bytch later!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

——————-
    :ghost: that first sentence tho

MsEverything :wave: Lemme See ur tootsie roll :shakebutt:

Ms. Everything says:

It’s violent but cod is worse :shrugs: There’s much worse games he could be playing and he isn’t a minor

Dr.GiGi says:

Sooooo you now have a record (if you didn’t have one already) and have basically ruined your life over a game. Now who did you say was mentally disabled? Jesus be a brain cell…this is truly disgusting!

Ms. Everything says:

:waves: Hey Luv!! My fat ass can’t roll nothing lol

@MissTaKen
    Thats Mean that baby cant go out and Play; TUH!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Hony I don’t think anyone thought you were having sex at 6. I think everyone is aware you were :blink: watching your brother (with family members) whilst he had relations …..out of curiosity.

@DTS
    “Mines didn’t have NO CREDIT Man”

There you go! Come on back from them lies!

That ninja prolly had a part time job, wasn’t o-beast, with an average (5 inches) dyck and had showered and shaved with-in the week and you makin that nigga out to be Prince Charming now. :lol:

100% usa made! says:

$150 for a video game….Really??

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@MissTaKen
    Thats Mean that baby cant go out and Play; TUH!
    by luVn_liFe… on Sep 20, 2013 at 5:06 pm
    ——————
    I done told her TUH. She is in her room right now. Ain’t nobody got time for that?! :blink:

That second pic! Why that dude lookin at the retarded dude like he ready to take his booty or sumpin???

$150 for a video game….Really??

Exclusive collector’s edition!
    (I think, I got the regular one tho!)

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@MissTaKen
    Thats Mean that baby cant go out and Play; TUH!
    by luVn_liFe… on Sep 20, 2013 at 5:06 pm
    ——————
    =============
    What’d she do? :waiting: Why can’t she go out now? :waiting:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says: I done told her TUH. She is in her room right now. Ain’t nobody got time for that?!
    ~~
    ~
    WHY?!?!?! why cant she go out and play?

gypsyeyes says:

Gamestop don’t care about your mental status. But damn how much Home Depot pay him that he had to save 10 dollars every other week?
    I have so many questions though:

Did she mean to have that side ponytail?

Did he walk out the store with it in his hand smiling and reading it?

Did they both have to beat him?

He was special needs so why wasn’t he escorted to Gamestop?

puppylove says:

3.5 soft is about 5-6.5 hard right?
    ———————————-
    We can only hope.

And for the record one of my friends is 38 6’2? muscular good credit great job one child with 10in. But he a big ole hoe.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>smurfette<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Anyways I am about to be out. I may lurk. You l have a great weekend. Don’t forget:
    Never inject bleach into your hot pocket
    If you watch people having sex :blink: don’t stare
    3.5 inches is a humdinger
    If your hot pocket is shallow then you might have problems :yes:

omg! Gypsy for SERIOUS comment #27 just mafe me laugh so harf im CrYing :crying:

JMO says:

@MisTaken … flush the toilet, wash your hands and go tell that baby she can go outside and play!

@PUPPYLOVE
    “3.5 soft is about 5-6.5 hard right?
    ———————————-
    We can only hope.

So he got an std… :yes:
    And how you know your “friend” got a 10 inch dyck? :blink:

Wait, he 6’2″… oh, he borderline retarded anyway. :coffee:

gypsyeyes says:

“That wasn’t nice. They hurt me,” said Dawkins.

____________________________________

I’m packing up my piano!

Caramel Rain says:

I am a libra and a laydee

My BFF is a LIbra. You just told me so much about yourself.

Smart cookie. Not a lick of common sense. Woo woo.
    ******************

:waiting: OTB, so you BFF ack like me? SO basically, I’m your BFF? MisTAken scooch ova! OTB claiming me nah :yahoo:

MoniquetheGeek says:

Some things ain’t worth going to jail over. . .

Honycoatd says:

Ninja Kick Mistaken… He was not having sex with family members and if that crap was happening I would have told. I was born with an old soul so I know alot more being universally alert than others.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@PUPPYLOVE
    “3.5 soft is about 5-6.5 hard right?
    ———————————-
    We can only hope.

So he got an std…
    And how you know your “friend” got a 10 inch dyck?

Wait, he 6’2?… oh, he borderline retarded anyway
    **************

:stop: my Leo man is 6’5… He aint got no 10′ tho :eek: tmi lol :no:
    And why he gotta have an STD? What’s the correlation between large wood and STDs?

puppylove says:

Borderline retarded, no.
    As far as stds i don’t know.
    We hooked up almost 10yrs ago, when i realized he was a hoe i was done. I never caught anything from him.

re: number 9.. I see. thuggette? :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

gypsyeyes, I cannt read numba 27 and look at that gravi at the same time..

why TY at? I need some hair advise before my appt @ 6. where you gul

@CARAMEL
    “my Leo man is 6’5… He aint got no 10? tho tmi lol

No correlation in and of itself.

I’m just sayin, a nigga goin either have bad credit, be unattractive, not have money, or have kids, or have an std. Something goin be wrong. :yes:

She talkin like that nigga ain’t have nothing wrong with him. He prolly got an STD. It’s the law of averages. :yes:

gypsyeyes says:

Manufactured Crisis! :popcorn:

69 says:

——————-

Borderline retarded, no.
    As far as stds i don’t know.

Riiiiiiight. And now yall “friends.”
    Man, let me leave this chit alone… :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

No correlation in and of itself.

*****************

He got his Game the right way. :D

@CARAMEL
    “Ok. Let me understand this correct. Are you implying that men cant have it all? Cant be healthy? STD free? good credit? no kids? large over 5inch wood? and be attractive?”
    ______________________________

Maybe like .0000000001%

I cant’ say it’s impossible because maybe there is a male version of Kim K. out there. :shrugs:

But it is very unlikely. :coffee:

Caramel Rain says:

Chocolate TY! where you be? I need to know if I can use this check 13.99 hair COS, SOL, Outre or milky way que for this style in my gravi? I it’s only the front/top and it’s only 10′..

@LUVN
    “Ya’ll gonna Stop laughing at Rohan Dawkins struggle! Everybody cant be a scholar,well paid,above the median income.
    He got his Game the right way. ”

At least he got a job! Who in here said any ninja with a job got a chance?
    :think:

puppylove says:

IONO much about hair, Buttummmm don’t put no $13.99 hair up in your head girl! :blink:

Ah, Ok Man, I see. Now I totally understand :thumbsup:
    You learned me something today

@PUPPY
    “@man we are friends because i didn’t wanna take that risk. Im not saying he doesn’t just that I NEVER caught anything from him and never heard of anyone getting anything from him either. But him being a hoe means chances are high that he has.”

Take it from me, something wrong with that nigga.

And men can’t be hoes. :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

@ Puppy, how did you find out he was hoe?

! Who in here said any ninja with a job got a chance?
    ~
    ~
    :dead:

Caramel Rain says:

:hi: I was trying to be CHEAP since ion need a lot! but yea, ima get the semi cheap, CHOCOLATE brand.

DTTS, are you a natural girl?

#things$10 can buy
    gal of Milk
    gv bread
    gv cheese
    and a box of Gv Oatmeal
    Play with it,Yeah he got a shot :thumbsup:

Caramel Rain says:

Take it from me, something wrong with that nigga.

And men can’t be hoes
    *************
    O yes they can. If you fukking off with girls that’s not your GF or wife, that hoein

According to WFSB, Sandra and James Baker have filed complaints against their school district and with the Connecticut District of Education over an incident their daughter experienced when she was in 7th grade last year at Nature’s Classroom in Charlton, MA. During the trip, the Baker’s daughter and her classmates were was told to pretend to be on a slave ship, pick cotton and repeatedly verbally berated with the n-word by their “masters”, counselors who worked at the camp. “The instructor told me if I were to run, they would whip me until I bled on the floor and then either cut my Achilles so I couldn’t run again, or hang me,” her father said she told him.
    ~
    ~
    :pray: Lord Please dont let this be true :no:

puppylove says:

@caramel when I looked @ his phone and saw his code for hidiñg numbers. Then after I stopped fcukin him we were still cool but the chicks @work were side eyeing me. Cause apparently he had :hunching: 3of em an put one out cause she stank.

Nature’s Classroom representatives said that the goal of the program is:

“to encourage students to think and act in ways that Africans trying to escape slavery thought and acted,” and to “create a physically and emotionally safe, yet challenging experience.” This included a pursuit to freedom, where students encountered a bounty hunter to “reinforce feelings of helplessness and frustration,” and a freed slave who asked them, “Who among the group will be the next to return south to liberate others?”

the associate director for the Nature’s Classroom’s New England branch Stefan Sage said that, “Kids aren’t given enough credit for what they can handle. I haven’t heard a lot about kids saying that it’s horrible. Schools see it as important and ask for it year after year. Very few ask to drop it. A lot of schools do follow-up activities with the Underground Railroad.”

In order to go on the trip to Nature’s Classroom, every student’s family has to pay extra money, though if your family can’t afford to pay the roughly $75-$150 cost, there is often scholarship money available. At least, that is according to my recollection of Nature’s Classroom, which I actually attended back in the ye-old days of the late ’90s, though which one, I can’t say I remember (I think it was also in Massachusetts).
    ~
    ~
    If this malarkey is on the website,the Parents get an F!

Honycoatd says:

I am back… Had to make sure my children are ready to go.

Caramel Rain says:

Oh so he was coding numbers and shyt.. gotcha.. yea it’s good you left him alone.. :lol: ol girl smell like a can of tuna. LITERALLY :lol:
    thats crazy.. OH yall worked together. Gotcha

Caramel Rain says:

I cant deal with no sad stories about kids :(

Caramel Rain says:

@honeycoatd. whatchu got planned tonite?
    Talk about sum gut b/c im going to hair salon tonite and i needs something good to font about under the dryer

Honycoatd says:

My satisfactor is coming over for a sleep in and kids are going away to see ducks and feed birds.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Did you watch the video? He is Rohan’s interpreter. The video is very sad. :sad:

100% usa made! says:

$150 for a video game….Really??

The way they’re killing people I thought it cost 10x more.

CHICAGO THO :brokenheart:

Lord have mercy. That Chicago gma of the little three year old :no: lawddd she just made me cry!

Nthabi says:

:off topic:

Sandy, aunty! I’m upset with you! I noticed on Twitter that whenever I tweet you (and even though you know who I am from HERE) you IGNORE ME! :no:

Now, I’m NOT expecting you to follow me or nothing, but you KNOWING I’m one Of your Rose fam here and yet blatantly IGNORING my tweets to you, just hurts!!! We ‘posed to be family!! :shrugs:

PS: I have 4 (Four) times MORE followers than you on Twitter, so YOU MAY WANT TO HOLLA AT ME TO GIVE YOU SOME SHINE.

I got nothing else.

Afiya says:

GOOD LAWD, they need to be thrown up under the jail, every day they get they deserve it, that’s just plain stuppid and sad that someone so desperate for a game could go that far :no: <— SMDH :smack:

tintin1979 says:

that poor man don’t look like he had a meal in a while yet he can afford a $150 game. Oh people we need to do better. A video game @ $150. I will never understand.

69 says:

Nthabi

Hell Sandra ignore us on hea most of the time, especially when she say something to set the fam and the Roses turn to Thorns on that azz. :rofl:

Don’t be mad tho. Auntie just be busy tending to her kitties. They be purring because she be stroking em softly. :yes:

dear Sandra (et all),

i am having a crisis. a racial crisis. i’m bombarded daily with race this, race that. the yt’s continued lack of respect for us is taking a serious tole on me. i bring up race in some way every day. from how crimes are reported/handled bc of race, to how different we are. i mean i know good & well we’re all human & God’s children, so how do i get past this? i feel it’s consuming me. it’s surrounding me & suffocating me. all the unfair & unjust treatment we receive. i don’t hate yt ppl as a whole. i don’t. but i do have more that a little resentment toward them bc we don’t have to do anything but be black & to them that’s lower than a dog, while at the same time trying to copy a lot of what we do. idk..do they have race counseling? :pc: i can’t deal & i don’t want to keep feeling like this. :no: :(

Milky says:

Aww fayfay :hug: I feel for u. Just focus on God’s unconditional love and pray for peace in ur heart, mind, and spirit. Let that be ur focus. :kiss:

69 says:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

dear Sandra (et all),
    What I want to know is what sparked this? Have you ever had someone White do something to you? :(

In my experience White people treat me no differently than they treat their own and to be quite honest, I’ve been verbally abused more by my own than I have any White person. But I understand what you’re saying as far as the media and race crimes are concerned. However, you shouldn’t let that dictate how you feel towards everyone. I know you said you realize not all Whites are bad. In my honest opinion, it’s no different than the whole Christian/Athiest, Men/Women, Conservative/Liberal struggle going on in this country. Only when we learn to set aside our differences and focus on our similarities will we get somewhere. But I honestly feel that America is too far gone to be recovered. It’s like we really are deteriorating from the inside. I wish there was more I could say or do to help you but I will extend to you a sincere :hug: and :kiss:

Don’t dwell on issues like this that you can’t fix. It does nothing but give the enemy ammunition to wage war in your head. :no:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I think we notice other races treating us or talking to us a certain way because of the negative racial treatment in the past; however, I agree that we can treat each other the worst. Ignorance has no color.

On topic. This is a tearful story. This is a man with a disability who is successfully living in society and working, which is more than I can say for some who are “sane”. He did not deserve this.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

hey, why is my comment awaiting moderation? am i new around here again?

SnootyPooty says:

This story is tragic. But the question is which one of them is truly mentally challenged. They beat him up stole the 150.00 limited edition game stop exclusive game and sold it for 60.00. I guess I figured out who is mentally challenged after all.

Folks stupid as hell nowadays :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

Antoine Dodson done knocked somebody up :huh: Howdis happen :smack:

Ni ni says:

Donte, I always thought antoine might like a lil cooter every now and then…heard its his new preference :applause

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:
    Antoine Dodson done knocked somebody up :huh: Howdis happen

Donte the thirst is very real out hear :tea: yeen know ….. A piece of a man is better than no man <<<<< Biggest lie women scream to themselves :tea:

Um Sandra, I didn’t know Funky Dineva has a problem with you :tea: He/it compared you to Bill Orielly

FuturedocDonte says:

Um Sandra, I didn’t know Funky Dineva has a problem with you He/it compared you to Bill Orielly
    —-
    When I think of funky dineva I think of that time during the 08 campaign when Barack Obama said ” if you put lipstick on a pig, it’s still a pig” :hahaha: he throw on a lace front and think his whole gender transformed :coffee:

:hahaha: Ok !!!!!! Fugga palease ……. fool need to have several damn seats ! Queen :nun:

Who watching Breaking Bad with me :popcorn:

PumpkinsMama says:

OMG The last Dexter EVER!!!!! :brokenheart: I CANNOT BREATHE :bite:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Why is it Monday :angry:
    Why am I not in bed? :cuss:
    I wanna go home :wails:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh yea. Good morning. Thank you God for another day

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra!!

Taken :cosign:

AJ, Taken :buttshake: Bring it in :hug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

A.J. and Jenie :hugs: I think a vacation ASAP. My body and mind are over it :lol:

$150, but they only sold it for $60?? Were they on drugs to sell it for no real profit?? Must have been to have beat the poor man for his game.. I hate folks sometimes.

Good morning loves.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Razzle crack kills brain cells :no:
    I just spent the past 15 minutes putting/adjusting my vacation for the rest of the year
    #youcare