Lamar Odom ‘holed up’ up in hotel smoking crack with 2 women

Lamar Odom

The Kardashian publicity machine continues to crank out weird Lamar Odom stories. The newest story from TMZ claims the former NBA star is “holed up” in a hotel on a “crack binge” with 2 women. Oh, and Lamar’s wife Khloe Kardashian supposedly kicked him out of the house again.

From NY Post:

Odom, 33, is currently holed up in a gated community 100 miles outside of Los Angeles, whiling away his days smoking crack and partying with two women in their early 20s, one of whom he is reportedly intimate with, multiple sources told TMZ.

Those same sources noted that the troubled basketball player has become increasingly more paranoid, rarely leaving the home and demanding that his driver only pick up small amounts of crack at a time to avoid scrutiny, something which has only resulted in more frequent trips for the drug.

Polina Polonsky, who Odom lived with temporarily in Los Angeles’ Roosevelt Hotel after moving out of the house he shares with wife Khloe Kardashian, detailed his irrational fear in an interview with the gossip site earlier this month.

“He was a little paranoid,” the criminal defense attorney said. “I found, like, little paper towels, wads, in every pretty much hole or crevice in my apartment after he had left.”

• Lamar Odom’s Alleged Drug Dealer Speaks Out
  • Khloe Kardashian Did NOT File for Divorce From Lam Lam
  • Khloe and Lamar Quit Their Reality Show to Focus On Their Marriage
  • Did Khloe Kardashian Cost Lamar Odom His Job?

• Gigi26

BYTCH SET ME UP! A la Marion Berry :no:

Lamar gotsa get it together for his kids. They grown bruh

• BoringMale

This dude.

• BoringMale

This cat really on Bass though? For what? Maybe they mean powder? They reporting juggalers like they know for sure, but soft aint hard and hard aint soft so whats really going on?

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

Lam lam ain’t ashy enough to be pookie,.. Maybe he just ain’t answering his phone and his ol over the top dramatic arse in laws just assuming his ol slow butt is on crack. I feel bad for kohle she stay losing, if he is on crack would this explain why he couldn’t get her pregnant ?

I still think lam lam is slow

• gbellab

Poor Lamar.. but i washed my hands of him when he married Cheubacca.
      Did anyone read the interview Lamar’s dad did with Radar?
      He basically blames Kris Jenner, calls her a biaaatch and says she too smokes crack..It’s pretty awesome, a little out there but awesome nonetheless.
      Get well Lamar

• LuvMySailor

gbellab says:

Poor Lamar.. but i washed my hands of him when he married Cheubacca.
      Did anyone read the interview Lamar’s dad did with Radar?
      Get well Lamar
      —————————-
      I did!
      I also read where Lamar responded. And then another story came out that Lamar’s response was false. He never wrote it.

This whole situation is confusing and sad.

Lawd Have mercy :facepalm:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Go Pew-kee, Go Pew-kee!! :danban:

Good Afternoon Y’all! :yahoo:

• OutsidetheBox

And he up there pookie scratching in this pic… :no:

BOL!!! :rofl: :ashamed:

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

I forgot he had kids they getting hell I bet

• LuvNeek

Are people smoking crack in 2013? I just can’t see a man with bball money smoking crack ROCK… powder :snort: yeah, but real life pookie crack… :no:

• gbellab

yes yes YES! @LuvMySailor

“Lamar Odom did not send the tweet in which he trashed his father and embraced the Kardashian family … sources directly connected to the troubled basketball star tell TMZ.”

that Kardashian Machine is kinda scary :hide:

Kay :hug: On topic, I am not gone say he not smoking that shyt , but how is the media getting all the scoop :nono:

• LuvMySailor

Whatever Khloe decides to do, she wins. If she stays married to him and he cleans up, she keeps her marriage.
      If they divorce, Kris got Lamar to sign one hell of a pre-nup. It almost rivals Kimora’s pre-nup/child support deal with Russell Simmons.

Dude is not attractive at all :nono:

• OutsidetheBox

soft aint hard and hard aint soft so whats really going on

And his dad is a user right? :no: IDK. He look like he like a little soft. I dont know about crack tho.

CRACK bruh? REALLY? :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

************************************

He didn’t. Kourtney’s baby sent it. They get assimilated EARLY.

And HEYYY JENIEBOO! :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

*****************************************

:smack: The CHIRRENS!!! :rofl:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

STILL hoping this aint true :no:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

This is sad, hope it’s not true. Lord knows I couldn’t be a celeb. My PR would not get any rest cause the media would know exactly how I feel.

• gypsyeyes

Sooo, these ppl upstairs aint gottabe fugging like that!

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

:rolleyes:

so anyways blackdoctors.org had a whole post on using monistat to grow hair. yep, shole did. :yes: had before and after pix and evrythng.

wonder how long it gonna take for the fabuloso douche recipe to get a post.

I called bullshattt (i.e. kardashian machine)
      :tea:

He’ll be aight…
      <–is not about to get worked up about some rich folks and what they putting in their body.

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

How are the Kardashian’s responsible for the bad decisions of every person they come in contact with? Kanye was crazy as hell when he was with Amber Rose and the dude before him.

LAMAR made a conscious decision to marry a broad he knew for two months, yet couldn’t marry his baby mama after 3 kids and several YEARS together. So, let anyone in this room who give Kris Jenner enough credit to be able to convince a man who came from nothing, yet ended up a multi-millionaire doing what he loves doing for a living to throw it all away on CRACK cocaine stand up right now.

I’ve always been of the belief (and this is how I raise my child) if you decide that you don’t want to be $hit in life with access to the world within your reach, then the fact that you won’t be $hit will clearly be what you want out of life – and more power to you.

Lamar Odom’s issue aren’t his wife’s, or her mother’s – they’re Lamar Odoms. Now, do I think her mother is leaking these stories? Absolutely. Are they likely true? Absolutely. But again, if he weren’t a crack head, he would’ve gotten in front of this story the minute it started. He didn’t, and likely because he was preoccupied with a crack rock. He stood too much to lose in endorsements and future NBA contracts to let the word that he’s a crackhead continue to make the rounds if he weren’t on that $hit.

A bit of advice to daddy: If you were in your son’s life doing what a father is SUPPOSED to do, he would’nt be “weak” enough to let ANYBODY run him to drugs – or away from YOU.

Kris Jenner is my mutha effin SHE-ro. If I could take my doorter’s secks tape with her BOYFRIEND and turn it into a $400,000,000 empire for my entire family AFTER her and her boyfriend had leaked it anyway – then damn it, we rich!

• Caramel Rain

:lol: I just cant get over how he defended his fam over his dad.. crazy

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

that Kardashian Machine is kinda scary
      ————–
      :shock:
      I thought he wrote it. I was like dang he is really in deep with :evil: kris.
      How is it he is holes up with 2 blondes and his driver is buying drugs but EVERYBODY knows? Duh. KK. You pick which one :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSXiyQbYzEk cougar lover

Crack?? Foreal tho?? this nicca got the means to de-stress in a positive, meaningful way, but crack??

He shoulda never been fuggin rob kardashian, the ish got this nicca paranoid, smoking that crinack.

• Caramel Rain

Here she go again from her bed like she employed. I be tired of fake ones
      *********

what this for? ^^^^^^^^somebody explain

• OutsidetheBox

They was already rich. She’s greedy. And manipulative. But I read ya @Carrington. :hi:

• gypsyeyes

We are >>>>>><<<<<<< here @Carrington but do you wanna be there :hump: or here :hunching:

• Caramel Rain

men with bald head freak me out :cold: no offense to the baldies in here

• OutsidetheBox

:facepalm:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

gypsyeyes says:

Sooo, these ppl upstairs aint gottabe fugging like that!

hell, why not?

you should start blasting Neighbors Know My Name :listen:

• MissHarlem

Chile please

SON nothin maj just a city cruise and some rest

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Now, do I think her mother is leaking these stories? Absolutely.
      ————
      That’s all I am saying :eek:
      I don’t think anyone thinks Kris but the crack pipe in his mouth :rofl:
      Or did she :blink:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

JUST IN: The Florida mother who sent out warning shot against husband & got 20 years in jail will get a new trial in “stand your ground” case

• Caramel Rain

***********

Tainted sperm? Does cocaine use lower sperm count also? He already has kids so idk.. I think he may be using cocaine tho. Aint non wrong with snorting a few lines here and there :snort:

• OutsidetheBox

Also JUST IN: The man who raped his 14yo student (who later killed herself) gets out today after serving 31 days.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Here she go again from her bed like she employed. I be tired of fake ones
      *********what this for? ^^^^^^^^somebody explain
      by Caramel Rain on Sep 26, 2013 at 12:59 pm
      —————
      *through clenched teeth*
      go back and read. Fonting with you yesterday got me SHAWT bus SHAWTY today :rofl:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Hey Carrington :winky:

• Gigi26

Most ppl that smoke crack at least in 2013 are doing it cuz they blunts are laced with it. Then they end up losing the blunt and going for the pipe.

Def not far fetched. That’s why I tell folk that chief to always make sure you have the person roll up in front of your face. Break up the bud and all ah dat. Niggs ain’t right like they used to be :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSXiyQbYzEk cougar lover

gypsyeyes says:

Sooo, these ppl upstairs aint gottabe fugging like that!
      ———————

this coming from ms. artfestival :D

• Caramel Rain

LuvNeek says:

Are people smoking crack in 2013? I just can’t see a man with bball money smoking crack ROCK… powder yeah, but real life pookie crack…
      *************
      Yep. I saw a crack here hit the pipe in real living color. funny as hail. he later died tho. He was in a single 4wheeler accident. YT dude

Caramel Rain says:

Here she go again from her bed like she employed. I be tired of fake ones
      *********

what this for? ^^^^^^^^somebody explain

YOU :yes: SHE ALWAYS talmbout you like that! :whistle:

*snickers*

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Caramel Rain says:

Here she go again from her bed like she employed. I be tired of fake ones
      *********

what this for? ^^^^^^^^somebody explain
      _____________________________

cut it out. you cant be this slow for real.

i dont beat kids, but i would beat my kids for not keeping up with simple shyt like this. certain things gotta be nipped in the bud fast.

:nono:

when you said you had lived, did you mean under a rock?

• OutsidetheBox

don’t think anyone thinks Kris but the crack pipe in his mouth

:lol: This is my favorite place for extrapolation. :lol: And sheer exagerration.

• gypsyeyes

I aint blasting ****. I wanna hear when that crazy azz girl loses it again and stabs his azz again like she did on Sunday!

• MissHarlem

SHUGA :rofl: girl this aint your first time at the rodeo

• OutsidetheBox

Dont worry girl I aint get it either. :shrug:

• Caramel Rain

****************
      I meant tis. What they paper towels for? ^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Smonae

Chit Kloe should be thanking God she didnt get pregnant by this looser :clap:

• gypsyeyes

I was wondering when yall was gonna get tired of the Crissy from 3’s company act… :coffee:

And @cougar, I’m a silent lover. I only make noises when it aint good so that he can hurry and finish.

• MissHarlem

I was wondering when yall was gonna get tired of the Crissy from 3?s company act…

:ghost: :rofl:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

—————–
      You stories swing from one extreme to the next. It was funny. He dead tho :rofl:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Shuga :spank: you ain’t no Vaseline for that font bust open???

:dead:

Come And Knock at My Dooooooooor
      I’ll be Waiting For Yewwwwwww
      :whistle:

• Caramel Rain

Smonae says:

Chit Kloe should be thanking God she didnt get pregnant by this looser
      *********

Her blessing in disguise, yes. She can make a clean break and move on with her life. She seems to always have bad luck with men

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSXiyQbYzEk cougar lover

gypsyeyes says:

——————————–

oh, but that don’t mean the bed won’t be creaking or your partner won’t be making noise.

• gypsyeyes

So you seen a crackhead do crack it was funny but he died…I’m boutta piss on the rabbit just cause!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Wait Care I thought you said earlier your husband was bald :thinking:

• Diva

*whispers* crack Is WaCK (in Nippy’s voice) May she RIP

• BoringMale

————

Good chit…I dig it.

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

MissHarlem says:

SHUGA girl this aint your first time at the rodeo

i may not have lived, but i have lurked hunty :nun:

:nite: Jokers! :rofl:

• Diva

Shuga Honey says:

Caramel Rain says:

Here she go again from her bed like she employed. I be tired of fake ones
      *********

what this for? ^^^^^^^^somebody explain
      _____________________________

cut it out. you cant be this slow for real.

:nono:

when you said you had lived, did you mean under a rock?
      ———————————-
      Here we go!!!! she done catfished us AGANE! :rofl:

I’mma read later on, so Be Good <—A lie! :lol:

Aww shyt ….. we just got an email bout the government shut down crap smh :tea:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Poor Caramel :hahaha: Still can’t find the vein,huh?

• OutsidetheBox

:yawn: I’m thinking about quitting. Home schooling kiddos. Fr Fr.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

:newpost: Shellie Zimmerman Hints George May Be Guilty

• OutsidetheBox

May she RIP

:yes: Yes Lord. :heart:

• gypsyeyes

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Poor Caramel :hahaha: Still can’t find the vein,huh?
      ____________________________

Found out it was really a thumb

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

I’m thinking about quitting. Home schooling kiddos. Fr Fr.

**********************

:hug: Beebers.

If there is a way I can do the same and get some type of grant money to pay my bills, please let me know. I do not want my baby boy getting this industrialized education. I’d rather school him myself.

• http://gravatar.com/sincerity7 Sincerity7

Khloe better let that man come back home and try to get him some help. It’s not like she’s the cutie pie of the family and can just have her pick of any man out here.

• Shandra

he looks like a crack head on this pic. he is his daddy’s son right here!