LeBron’s Mom Gloria Dating a Miami Rapper

LeBron's Mom Gloria Dating a Miami Rapper

LeBron’s Mom Gloria is off the market. After dating a number of NBA bench riders, the 40-something Cougar landed a young rapper by the name of Da Real Lambo, according to TattleTailzz blog.

Judging from all the photos posted on Lambo’s social media website, Gloria seems to be smitten with Lambo, but Lambo may be more smitten with Gloria’s son, Miami Heat superstar LeBron James.

Someone should tell Gloria that men can be groupies too.

LeBron's Mom Gloria Dating a Miami Rapper

From TattleTailzz.com:

There [are] several pictures of Da Real Lambo stunning on his instagram. Wow he is really reaping the benefits from being Lebron’s soon to be step dad. If he really loves her thats great but how awkward is it if your boyfriend is secretly wanting to be your sons BFF!!!

Recently Lebron was in France with his soon to be wife and family and I guess Lambo got to tag along! Lebron must like this guy cause he is everywhere with them.

LeBron's Mom Gloria Dating a Miami Rapper

LeBron's Mom Gloria Dating a Miami Rapper

• A.J.

They look-a-like Siamese twins and stuff :tea: Gloria stay doing the most! It’s so sad, I’d be so embarrassed. :no:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Lebron needs to come get his mama. She stay embarrassing that boy. If I were him I wouldn’t be so quick to turn my back on my absentee daddy. It would be nice to have one parent with some home training.

• MsB2u

Wtf she needs to have a seat

:facepalm:

• A.J.

It would be nice to have one parent with some home training.
    ________
    :yes:

• A.J.

Lord look at her arms. :no:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

GOOOD MORNING YALL! :yahoo:

Ummm yall know he trying to get a real lambo out this “relationship” right? You know…YOOOUUUU KNOWWW!! :tea:

Hey Wut :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQ6nINAeq8 RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

They all, minus the kids, look UGLY.. :eek:

I left y’all something down stairs.. :kona:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

from downstairs… then I will read:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:
    Still #TEAMTAMAR and #TEAMTHIS

:gossip: Ya’ll heard Tamar sing on GMA? She sounded a hot mess chile
    Me: Well was she standing up? :cell:
    Critics: Wuh …standing up?
    Me: Yea was she sitting or standing?
    Critics: I mean she was standing singing a BALLAD
    Me: Well duh astronauts :rolleyes: everybody knows in order to sing from your diaphragm you got to be sitting down

• MUNCHOSGIRL

According to a blog…….maybe he is just a family friend…..

• coco creamy

sometimes my people embarrass me with the chyt they do :coffee: that’s all I got for this

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

:hug: MYYYY JEEENNNAAAYYYEEEE!!!! You have a good weekend?

• lexdiamonz

Leborn Moms

:kona:

Chile “crackheads” turn-out some talent kids

bron bron mom
    a/i mom
    keisha coles mom
    dwade moms

• The Pearl!

:waves: Good morning, Everyone! My, his head is pointy!!! And is that him posing in LeBron’s championship ring? If so, he’s kinda corny! :no:

• BoringMale

Rapper? smh….

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

They all, minus the kids, look UGLY.. :eek:
    I left y’all something down stairs..
    ______________________—-

I just read it :facepalm:

• Anna

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

from downstairs… then I will read:

MisTaken The Black Mamba says:
    Still #TEAMTAMAR and #TEAMTHIS

Ya’ll heard Tamar sing on GMA? She sounded a hot mess chile
    Me: Well was she standing up?
    Critics: Wuh …standing up?
    Me: Yea was she sitting or standing?
    Critics: I mean she was standing singing a BALLAD
    Me: Well duh astronauts everybody knows in order to sing from your diaphragm you got to be sitting down

~~~~~~~~~~
    But she’s bonding w/her baby.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

OMG. I tried to hold it in but they look like they could be the black Benjamin Button family :no: All of them including the step diddy look sindersih. Except the kids and Vannah :ashamed: I like Lebron though. Get your mama young man. She out chea in these streets getting ran through like she is that meat :no:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

According to a blog…….maybe he is just a family friend…..
    —————————
    I hope so cuz if I was dating a male golddigger, The two only pictures you would see with my son in it with him would be of my son choking the shyt out of his ass, and then my son’s mug shot…

My weekend was relaxing, I’m still off :danban:

Cuba and Jenie This girl is lost… I responded “STDs/HIV/AIDS is REAL.” :tea:

• Anna

lexdiamonz says:

Leborn Moms

Chile “crackheads” turn-out some talent kids

bron bron mom
    a/i mom
    keisha coles mom
    dwade moms

~~~~~~~~~~~
    You are on punishment for the rest of the week. Continue to stay in the :kona:

black benji button fam :ghost:

• prima_donna2163

GM all :waves:

Something about this seems very :gay: No?

• MsB2u

My weekend was relaxing, I’m still off

by jeniefrumdabloc on Sep 3, 2013 at 9:29 am
    ———————
    I’m jealous

• Miany

:hide: those captions on those pics I’m :scared:

Ok I’m about to put up part two… :pc:

This cat had better have a real Lambo, that’s paid for :tea:

How doe Glo introduce him?! :hahaha:

==========
    Anyhoo, he looks like a RootyPoo to me :lol: #aintmyfault

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

After that Delonte West stuff, I wouldn’t put it past his mama :nono:

He could have been a family friend turned boyfriend for Gloria….

Morning folks :waves:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

jeniefrumdabloc says:

My weekend was relaxing, I’m still off
    ————————-
    :wail: Call my boss and tell her I got an emergency at my house….My bed is lonely and is threatening suicide if I don’t come home be with him…(Its a him cuz I got a King bed :lol: )

Part II

Ok I notice all the Responses to the story about I think my bf is gay but let me explain why I was so confused and didn’t know what to think…he is a veteran!! 10 years in the army and …is very manly!! He said his cousin was gay and was sleeping with the gay dude walking his dog that’s how he knew his di** was that big…when the phone was on the gay chatline he said his cousin (the gay one) who was over there at the time needed help making a profile…when I asked about the toy he said my dog was playing with it so he took it from him and put it where he couldn’t get it…the drug use I found out from my brother who went out with him and caught him doing it….now keep in mind that since I have said something about it…I haven’t seen any other signs…but I work…go to school and im in the military. ..I thought about putting cameras up when I leave so I can see what really goes on…now I’m not naive by long shot…im just the type that likes to gather allllll the info I can and hear other opinions to back up my theory. ..and btw this man has a silver tongue! !! He can sell salt to a slug!!! And he is fine!! And when i say the sex is like eating a starburst on a hot summer day while dehydrated in a dessert…i mean it’s that good!! Laawd he is fine that is part of the reason why I really DON’T want to believe it but can’t deny what is evident smh. …y’all don’t judge me….don’t act like you never did dumb stuff for love
    —————–
    :ghost:

She didn’t make her case any better. :tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

MUNCHOSGIRL says:
    According to a blog…….maybe he is just a family friend…..
    —————————–
    Even though I don’t like your tone :huh: :lol:
    I think you might be right. I would :pray: he would not be boo’d up with the man running game on his mama.
    Or this might be pay back for her being on drugs and not dependable all his life. He is going to let a :lame: embarrass her MANUFACTURED CRISIS #2
    Headline: LEBRON SETS MOM UP FOR HEART BREAK. HE IS THE NEW KRIS JENNER

• luVn_liFe…

Morning ROSES :wave:
    Lebron Loves Gloria’s ****taY Draws ya here. Believe it or not Gloria Really cant do much wrong in his eyes.
    Im sure he feels she deserves whatever makes her happy,wether it be Delonte West or lambo :shrug:

LBJ Knows he cant be GLO’s man and keep her satisfied with just money

• BrownskinQT

Honey boo boo mama has a man, Lebron’s mama has a man , Frankie has a man, and me? No man!!! I must be doing something wrong! :mad:

Social media has turned even the straight men to bishes :shrug: #howdafuggyoupostingwithanothercatsringonyo :blink: #bishshattt…

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

bnatural says:

After that Delonte West stuff, I wouldn’t put it past his mama :nono:

He could have been a family friend turned boyfriend for Gloria….

Morning folks :waves:
    —————————-
    :shrug: I hear tell having young dack errnowandthen is better than going to the chiro…. knock aaaallll tha kinks outcha back…. :tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

BrownskinQT says:
    It probably all started when you let Therapist hit in college :kona:

• Miany

lexdiamonz says:
    Leborn Moms

Chile “crackheads” turn-out some talent kids
    bron bron mom
    a/i mom
    keisha coles mom
    dwade moms
    ^^^^ :tea: who gone tell Lex she wrong????
    Lemme find out crack round here evolving the eggs.
    :lol: crackhead get preggo and DONT quit= crack babies
    crackhead get preggo and QUIT for 40 weeks= ENTERTAINMENT GENIUS

• Who Dat

Long as she don’t pull the stunt that Allen Iverson mama did and have more kids when your oldest is dayum near FORTY…Glo is goodt with me.

Even though I don’t like your tone

:love:
    ==============
    QT, GET it together over there! :rules:
    :hug: :lol:

• Miany

BrownskinQT says:
    ^^ well they all have million dolla spawns… meanwhile if you have a kid, I’m sure yours is hittin you for yo check. :tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
    so you saying that's :gay: Just for wearing it or like say for instance if there was a video of LeBron putting the ring on dude finger and then the dude :grill: all hard

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

BrownskinQT says:
    It probably all started when you let Therapist hit in college :kona:

:rofl: :rofl:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

BrownskinQT says:

_________________________

but have you seen their men? if thats the kind you like then those are easy to get. now if you want someone with a clean bill of health and a full set of teeth…. :shrugs:

the first and ONLY time i wtched honey boo boo they were playing a breath smelling game and i was gagging trying to watch…..but if thats what you like then……:tea:

Miany says:

BrownskinQT says:
    ——–

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

According to a blog…….maybe he is just a family friend…..

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend! :waves: *you too Muncho*

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

—————–
    And this right here ^^^^^ is why you can’t REFUSE to accept the obvious boo… He is swangin from bof vines ya dig! He prolly has a mean dyck game but his male lover is saying the same thing…

:newpost: :yawn:

• BrownskinQT

It probably all started when you let Therapist hit in college

:spank: Shut that hole in your face!!!! :hahaha:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

BrownskinQT says:

*****************************

You too can have a rooty poot man. You just gotta lower your standards.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

WRONG :mad:
    bish-like for:
    wearing it like bragging in the pic
    doing the 5 pics in one pic crap

==========
    I could see putting it on your finger just for the hell of it, because truth be told I have rocked some nice jewelry (just being funny in private) but I didn't tape the evidence and post it for folks to see. Who does that :blink:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

DTTS stop laughing at her. She sensitive bout dis :lol:

Brownskin come :hug: my neck. It ain’t right how he did you last week. He was all slick like yea I went to school there. You was trying to throw hints like yea cause I recognize you with your shirt off like in the pic and he was all :tea:
    I was pist for you :cuss:
    :hahaha: :rofl: :kona:

• lexdiamonz

Chile them CRACKHEADS genes STRONG yall know it BUT for real dough WHY she can’t find a “classy” business type dude … ole boy looks “thirsty”

:kona:

• Anna

luVn_liFe… says:

Morning ROSES

LBJ Knows he cant be GLO’s man and keep her satisfied with just money

~~~~~~~~~~
    If Bron loves his mom, I can’t tell. Didn’t he tell her to sit her a@@ down, on live tv? There is not a bond w/them. They may as well be distant siblings.

• luVn_liFe…

@
    Anna
    He gives her much props in interviews,THEE utmost. check out his interview with robin Roberts.
    Yes he did tell her to sit her a.s.s. down in the heat of the moment of a ball game.They wer on the court playing tHe Celtics
    :shrug: