Mark O’Mara: George Zimmerman Did Have a Gun

Shellie Zimmerman

Since former neighborhood watch fanatic George Zimmerman was acquitted of murdering Trayvon Martin in July, he has carried a gun for his own protection.

But, according to Lake Mary (Florida) police, Zimmerman did not have a gun during a domestic dispute with his wife, Shellie, at his father-in-law’s house yesterday.

“I’m really, really afraid,” Shellie told a 911 dispatcher, after alleging that Zimmerman threatened her and her father with a gun.

“[H]e’s in his car,” Shellie said during the 5-minute 911 call. “And he continually has his hands on his gun and he keeps saying, ‘Step closer.”

But after Zimmerman’s attorney, Mark O’Mara arrived on the scene, Shellie’s story changed. She signed paperwork confirming that she never saw a gun.

Later, during an interview on CNN, O’Mara admitted Zimmerman did have a gun on him, but “He never took the weapon out.”

The conflicting stories proves just how far the police community in Florida will go to protect their famous citizen.

Shellie declined to press charges — despite telling police George punched her father in the face and cut her iPad with a pocket knife.

O’Mara called the dispute “Silly stuff” over divvying up “pots and pans and dishes,” in the wake of a divorce filing by Shellie.

Zimmerman’s friend, Frank Taafe called Shellie “a convicted perjurer” who was upset because Zimmerman arrived at the home with a blond woman.

On HLN’s Dr “Drew On Call” Monday night, Taafe said, “George and Shellie were separated” on the night Trayvon was shot and killed by Zimmerman. He said Shellie had already moved out of their marital house and was “staying with a friend” 2 weeks before the shooting.

This information was never made public for obvious reasons.

Instead of keeping a low profile, Zimmerman has been pulled over for speeding twice, and he toured the gun factory where the weapon he used to shoot Trayvon was made.

Frank taafe

158 Responses to “Mark O’Mara: George Zimmerman Did Have a Gun”

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So they are going to continue to let this pig get aways with anything and everything? The streets will deal with him if the courts refuse to. Trust.

nybrn2 says:

Zimmerman is a ticking time bomb!!!

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    Pig knew what he was doing :coffee:

Shuga Honey says:

these :pigsfly: disgust me.

Miany says:

^^ FOHWTBS Omara…aint nobody fightin ova pots and pans when ALLL Paula Deen shii just went on sale… LYING BASTIIIDS, THE ALL of em.

coco creamy says:

zimmerman is living in fear, he wants to die, he just waiting on someone to do it, there is not rest/peace to the wicked :coffee: morning

nybrn2 says:

Zimmerman is a ticking time bomb!!!

:yes: and I can’t wait till someone :shank: this fool

There is a place in hell for Mark O Mara too :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——-
    So I guess you said you aint gonna be shyt today? :hahaha: And they on at sale at freaking Walmart, so you KNOW it’s cheap!

I thought I was hearing things when Frank Taafe said, “George and Shellie were separated” on the night Trayvon was killed. That information was never made public. We were led to believe that the Zimmermans were a loving couple. Now we find out that Shellie was probably promised cash to keep quiet about the fact that they were separated. Wow, what fools will do for money. :no:

:waves: Fay, Coco, razzle, ShugaHoney, Future, nybrn

@Fay yea me too.. sick of they azzez… Folk like Omara & cases like these are the reason I aint bout that lawyer life.. :nono: I lost faith in this justice system before even graduating school.. I cant with the fuggery.
    @coco… nah man. wanting to die is above his kind…. I think Zimmerman is a sick bastiid who has no remorse & thinks he’s untouchable. :tea: Ion even want him dead. I wanna see him in jail..

** NOTICE this biiish dont go nowhere but RACIST TOWNS** You wont catch him in no areas known for being liberal.

:no: Sprites will do anything for money

I wanna see the worlds reaction when he kills a yt person.

I’m watching this video and wondering why this woman has all these borretts in her hair…

That chit downsturrs tho. :no:

gypsyeyes says:

I had to get myself together from the last post

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
    Exactly. This stupid bytch running around telling anyone who would listen that he would never do that and how great he was, mean while back at the damn ranch, you don’t even like his ass and is seperated because he at home smacking you up, and talking shyt. Hope the money was worth it, you POS.

I work with Lawyers and they lie so much is pitiful, :no: not all but most….

Mornting Miany :hi:

wait so is the Paula Deen stuff really on sale at Wally World tho? just asking :ashamed: :kona:

gypsyeyes says:

I was looking at old vids from my kids and click on my name if you wanna smile after that last post.

Miany says:

^^ nope.. God dont like ugly and Shellie ugly in TWO ways soooo yeah.. hers is coming.. GEORGE AND SHELLIE (Omarra too) will get theres. Mark my words. :tea: I just :pray: god puts George in prison, NOT a body bag.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I am mad that Bellie punked out and decided to not file charges. I am willing to bet that lawyer wrote her check to sheddup. YOU BIG DUMMY :no:

Don’t you know that you could have made a lot more money as the battered wife who speaks out against FAT BASTURD? And as far as Taffe the racist friend. I almost despise him more than FAT BASTURD because he is just malicious and evil for no reason.

Bellie was good enough when dude was on trial and she was a pillar of the community but now she’s a liar :rolleyes:
    Funny thing is though who was she lying with? And for what purpose? Oh that’s right HE asked her to LIE for him and she did…. But yet she was the only one who was punished.
    :whistle: Sucks to be you right now

Miss Ali said Shelly should be made to do her 100 days with the Trayvon Martin foundation. :lol: :yes:

I don’t agree with her on the part of “George feels guilty and wants to be punished” thing though. I just think he believes he’s untouchable.

Shelly’s a dummy. George is coo coo. And I had some bomb ass mable and brown sugar oatmeal. :D

Anna says:

:offtopic: The girl twerking who set her leg on fire was a prank, for Jimmy Kimmel. I knew it didn’t look right.

@SANDRA ROSE
    “I thought I was hearing things when Frank Taafe said, “George and Shellie were separated” on the night Trayvon was killed. That information was never made public. We were led to believe that the Zimmermans were a loving couple. Now we find out that Shellie was probably promised cash to keep quiet about the fact that they were separated. Wow, what fools will do for money”

Yup. We know spouses dont have to testify against each other. They paid her to keep quiet. She knows the truth. She all but said it saying that he thinks he can get away with anything now.

Miany says:

@MisTaken.. notice how now that she’s divorcing him they’re making her less and less credible.. DUMB HEAUX shoulda hired her own team.. :lol:
    You lied to help set a murderer free????? welp… now you got a rep as a liar and attention whore (aint nobody gone give u a book deal now)… stupid bissh meet KARMA.

Boy have the tables turned :rolleyes:

@ANNA
    ” The girl twerking who set her leg on fire was a prank, for Jimmy Kimmel. I knew it didn’t look right.”
    ROFLMAO!

Where them suckas at I was tellin that the chit was fake???!

Her leg caught on fire OFF camera! I mean, come on.

I CANNOT TAKE THE CUTE THAT IS L&A. :heart:

:waves: Fay, Coco, razzle, ShugaHoney, Future, nybrn

:cosign:

no faith at ALL u hear me?? :no:

gm erryones! :hi:

:offtopic: (kinda)
    It peeves me when folk use ‘blonde’ as a simile for FINE…..
    why thee fugg his ole racist azz couldnt just say Shellie was mad cuz George showed up to the house with a fine chick :lol:

Her leg caught on fire OFF camera! I mean, come on.
    _________

I def. thought it was real! (shout out to my hubby Jimmy Kimmel. :eyeroll: <–for his new wife)

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@ANNA
    ROFLMAO!

Where them suckas at I was tellin that the chit was fake???!

Her leg caught on fire OFF camera! I mean, come on.

:lol: i thought about u when they revealed it was fake on GMA. :smack: i said self? myself said hmmm? @Man called it aint it? yup! :yes:

(kinda)
    It peeves me when folk use ‘blonde’ as a simile for FINE…..
    ———–

Cause technically, Shelly is a blonde :lol:

Miany says:

I def. thought it was real! (shout out to my hubby Jimmy Kimmel. <–for his new wife)
    ^^ Chilllleee they all runnin off and gettin married on ya. First Kimmel, Now Bron :crying: always a bridesm…… :crying1:

Her leg caught on fire OFF camera! I mean, come on.

My love for Jimmy side tracked me.. :ashamed:

BUT ANYWAY, why would the off cam leg lighting be the clue?? If she was twerking the camera wouldve focused on her, not the fire.

Brillant “trick”. Cause if the cam was focused on the fire, thats a sure fire ( :lol: ) giveaway.

Almost as good as the ones where you give the kids bad gifts. Bravo Kimmel.

I thought it was funny as hell! :rofl:

inching back like some dog was after her :hahaha:

Miany says:

:thinking: Razzle.. do you got Jay-Z round thurr diving with animals??

Chilllleee they all runnin off and gettin married on ya. First Kimmel, Now Bron always a bridesm……

All of em. :wail: If Tyler Perry get married, imma just adopt me some fukking cats. :crying1:

*hits @Man in the head with the bouquets I keep catching*

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

__________________________
    exactly. the ridiculous thing is that there is one common denominator in the middle of all of the lies. GEORGE. Funny how he gets off scott free while everyone else is a liar, worthless, deviant or immoral :no:

MsB2u says:

This man days are surely numbered

Shelly should be charged with something here OR at least fined for wasting everybody’s time ESPECIALLY mine,for having to read this Nonsense!

It peeves me when folk use ‘blonde’ as a simile for FINE…..

Girllllll :eyeroll:

Miany how you feel about dating outsiders? #discuss

Smonae says:

Taken
    Anna
    Doc
    NY
    Gypsy- Congrats!!!!!

Shuga Honey says:

whats the opposite of peeved? cuz thats how i felt when i read the word ‘simile’. i remember that being one of my spelling words and always liked it. :happy:

Smonae says:

They just refuse to lock his crazy azz up, Karma’s gone get his lil fat azz.. ole bastid :mad:

WELP!i was going to work today,but two dif mofos fone got me siDeways,NONE of that CRAP ToDay
    hrrrmPH

whats the opposite of peeved?
    ______

Pleasure(d)? That could be an antonym.

Smonea/OTB/FAY/ShugaHoney/MAN/MsB2U/anna/JENIEEEEEEEEE
    MORNING honeys!

spelling words
    ________

Speaking of..so we back in the school swings, and the teachers showing there true colors. Yall know they “pleasing” for a bit.

Well OTB7 is in 2nd grade, and her teacher is marking all her spelling words (spelled correctly) wrong because she makes curly y’s and g’s. :| Not even kidding.

I was like this bish tryna kill my baby spirit. :brokenheart:

Shuga Honey says:

Pleasure(d)? That could be an antonym.

and there you go all up on my good side :happy:

Good Morning, Ms. Box

:dead:

OTB :hug:

“outsiders” aint gone lie, there was a time when i saw blk men with yt women used to irk my SOUL :cuss: whether i had a man or not. i just felt betrayed personally :ashamed:

now..it only phases me a bit when a blk man with with runs off to the yt guhl bc he feels like it’s the ultimate. THAT chit still pisses me off bc WE deserve to be treated & thought of highly as well.

on the whole tho, i’m like whatever floats ur boat but i personally dont ever see under any circumstances givin it up to a yt mane.

Juan is a diff matter, but Biff caint get it :no: :nun:

I always come in like I slept with yall last night. :ashamed: Its because this is one big convo in my head.

Forgive me. GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. :hi: And a hearty top of the morning to my :heart: ‘d ones. :hug:

hrrrmPH

Haaaannnnn. And they dont even know it. :hahaha:

~
    ~
    :huh:

Shuga Honey says:

OTB is she grading on penmanship? maybe thats part of the grade :shrugs:

teachers be making up shyt as they go. here in nyc they dont even teach cursive anymore. my son has been writing in his own version of cursive lately. :smh: it looks like a whole page of wtf-ness. teacher be like great job :champ:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Well OTB7 is in 2nd grade, and her teacher is marking all her spelling words (spelled correctly) wrong because she makes curly y’s and g’s. Not even kidding.

I was like this bish tryna kill my baby spirit.
    ——-
    *side eyes teacher* The note in her school bag would of read: Excuse me, is there a reason my child is getting her correctly spelled words marked wrong? I KNOW it can’t be because of the way she writes, or was I unaware that this was a handwriting assigment and not a spelling word assigment/test. I would like to know what day we can meet about this or do I need to call the principle to make the appoitment. …I can’t stand picky teachers like this.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I was like this bish tryna kill my baby spirit
    That’s that ish I don’t like :no:
    I shouted you out yesterday. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

luVn_liFe… says:

**************************************************

^^^^^This. :coffee: <—Caramel Mocha Turtle.

See, the thing of it is, in MOST states when a domestic violence situation has occurred, once you call the cops SOMEBODY is going to jail. That person is then held until either the accuser presses charges, and if they decide not to, then the STATE usually steps in and presses charges.

Asssst me how I KNOW?

Because back in the day I had to break a bottle on the curb one time and…. :ashamed:

Anyhoo, wth happened HERE? Why do they keep letting this unstable wild hog off? :mad:

gullllllll :no:

the principal is your PAL.

I just seen a video with Jada Pinket performing singing, screaming, rapping, I don’t know wtf she was trying to do :no: something aint right with that woman

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

That’s that ish I don’t like
    —–
    Sigh. Why did I read that in Cheif Keif voice. Ugh. lol lol

Juan is a diff matter, but Biff caint get it

*dies @Biff* :chase:

i just felt betrayed personally <— I think this is a common sentiment amongst some of us. Ive def felt like that a time or two, but when i truly examine, its do I really want him, OR just for her not to have him? :thinking: You know we dont be wanting them niggas.

Thinking that a yt girl is the ultimate isnt something Blacks created, but we damn sure feed it. :tea: Not you… But you know that. We both in the choir.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Suga why not? seeing as how she clearly can’t spell her damn self if she is marking correctly spelled wrods wrong and ish. I figured she knew what I was saying. lmao. No but your right. Sorry for the typo :oops: But that teacher is a bit much.

Miany says:

Razzle.. do you got Jay-Z round thurr diving with animals??
    ———–
    He’s “dancing” Azanto :lol:

@Fay Fay not even if he looked like Anderson Cooper?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*words damn it!

Miany says:

@sMONAE… Good morning doll’
    @misTaken… yup but his supporters can’t see wrong in what GZ does cuz deep down inside they know they have the same ‘wholier than thou supa save a heaux crakkka mentality’…. like I told my boss. If you can sympathize with him it’s cuz you can potentially see yourself in his shoes I CAN’T.
    @OTB.. I’m not against it. I just have never met an outsider I was attracted to…I dunno if it’s cuz I’m getting older and growing or maybe cuz my bio clock is ticking but, I AM OPEN to the possibility now. 2-3 years ago I was no way Jose, can’t take pink meat.

Smonae says:

Kay-
    I thought in most cases the state would step in a press charges too. Porky took a gun with him he meant to do her harm, maybe it takes time for the state to get involved :shrugs:

Because back in the day I had to break a bottle on the curb one time

OTB is she grading on penmanship? maybe thats part of the grade

teachers be making up shyt as they go. here in nyc they dont even teach cursive anymore. my son has been writing in his own version of cursive lately. it looks like a whole page of wtf-ness. teacher be like great job

wtf-ness :hahaha:

Penmanship? Well its legible, so maybe that is it. :shrug: I just know its a spirit killer. My baby kept saying, “but they pretty. *insert big wet doe eyes*”

Finally I was just like, “thats the problem, ma’am. Ms. so and so, dont like pretty on her papers.” :facepalm:

i know Keya. Im just messing with you :grill:

2-3 years ago I was no way Jose, can’t take pink meat.
    ~
    ~
    Me tew 8-10 yrs ago actually.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Kay ROUND HERE BREAKING BOTTLE ON THE GROUND :dead:

Why did I picture MJ busting a bottle all soft yelling shummon!!

I can’t stand picky teachers like this.

Me and the other moms had to have a coffee round table about it! Now when its time to learn cursive next yr my baby gonna be gas facing. I know my child. :hahaha:

:nono: <—OTB7 next yr.

RAZZLE says:

I agree. She was reaching with that one. Georgie Porgie is an arrogant narcissist who thinks he’s above the law. He wanted to be a cop so he could feel powerful. Now he thinks he’s better than the cops. The media created that monster. :no:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

luVn_liFe… says:
    2-3 years ago I was no way Jose, can’t take pink meat.
    Me tew 8-10 yrs ago actually.
    ___________________________
    but you dive in –Trey Songz :grill: — that pank meat now don’t it?

I always wanted to say don’t it? :ashamed: My husband and his people say it….

“it looks like a whole page of wtf-ness. teacher be like great job”

“Keya you had bet NOT write no dam letter to the teacher with princiPAL spelled wrong.

gullllllll

the principal is your PAL.”

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

luVn_liFe… says:
    2-3 years ago I was no way Jose, can’t take pink meat.
    Me tew 8-10 yrs ago actually.
    ___________________________
    but you dive in –Trey Songz — that pank meat now don’t it?
    ~
    ~
    i DEW,i dO :oops:

Shuga Honey says:

that reminds me of that movie where the girl had perfumed resume paper.

sometimes your cuteness just cant be contained. :shrugs:

Dont that maturity do something to you :tea:

Nae! :waves: gm luvbug!

Razz

@Fay Fay not even if he looked like Anderson Cooper?

:rofl: hell NAWL! ion find AC appealing. but Channing Tatum sexy. but ion thank they could get the motor running :oops:

i memba this FINE ass yt bwoi from Sweden that was tryna get it. we had chemistry but he was too eager & it felt like he just wanted “some chocolate” & i am NOT anyone’s experiment :no:
    he said he just wanted to :lick: i was like :rollseyes: mmmhm! that chit = “lemme just put the head in” :nono:

The Pearl! says:

*******
    Good morning, Sandra. Well, greed is nothing new, right? In addition to wanting to ride the money train, ole Bellie-Z also wanted to keep the favor of all the white people who’d jumped on the GZ bandwagon. She’d never come out against her white-hispanic husband just to spare Trayvon’s reputation? :no:

OTB

SO true sis! now i be like :ha: yt guhl gotta raise a blk baby & deal wit prejudice tew! :rofl: :tea:

anw_rootbeer says:

He will strike again…MARK MY WORDS

I always wanted to say don’t it?

:hahaha: We are so much alike. :heart:

I love regional accents and sayings and chit. When I be in Louisiana, bay-baY! Cant tell me nothing. “Go round by Miss Cita house” :lol: “Have a baby FOR (not from) Webbie.” :hahaha:

Where your hubby from???

3halos says:

They will both get what they deserve in time. She is guilty in my eyes, too. Now she wants public sympathy b/c she’s changed her mind about him. Whatever to her and him.

Jdore says:

:hi: Morning Roses!

The Pearl! says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I wanna see the worlds reaction when he kills a yt person.
    ****
    I don’t, @Man….then we might just see this “race war” they’ve been talkin about! Cuz black folks would raise PURE HELL — just smackin YT e’rywhere we see ‘em!

:rofl: @ Bellie Z

she better hurry up and get that divorce in before April 15th come around and the IRS wants their cut of that money received.

that reminds me of that movie where the girl had perfumed resume paper.

sometimes your cuteness just cant be contained.
    ______

:lol: Was that Legally Blond?

My baby and her teacher are the only color in the class. I was hoping for some..camaraderie with her but (my son also had this teacher) I think she is one of those throwback coloreds. She is older, and I thinks she wants to see OUR children do greatness, no ifs ands or buts.

My son used to say she was racist against Blacks. And I used to laugh, but now, I still dont think she is racist…I just think her standards are uber high for our kids. Not a bummer, but a bummer cause my baby is a cancer through and through. She is feeler and a thinker. And she feels deep. :|

he said he just wanted to i was like mmmhm! that chit = “lemme just put the head in”

Naw. White boys really mean it when they say that. :oops: :hahaha:

it felt like he just wanted “some chocolate” & i am NOT anyone’s experiment <—this is my issue with my yt friend. I dont know if he fetishizing me. :|

Jdore

:hi:

Shuga Honey says:

ohhhh one of THOSE (@ OTB).

i work in an office with only one black attorney. only a year older than me but she so mean to me :cry:

i dont care tho, i still admire her ole evil ass no matter what. other ppl in the company try to come for her and i be like :stop:

she’s a weirdo, but she’s MY weirdo dammit. kinda like oprah, i dont like any of her shows but dont nobody better talk bad about her.

BrownskinQT says:

They were fighting over pots and pans? Which means they were in the kitchen? They were really fighting over the biscuit!!! They are some hungry hungry hippos!!

The Pearl! says:

gypsyeyes says:

***
    Thanks, Gyps…I did smile! They were workin those necks, weren’t they? Very very cute!

I just think her standards are uber high for our kids
    ~
    ~
    Understandable and should be taken to heart.
    When I was getting my lil PC support CERT. MY business ED class teacher was the same way.
    :yes:
    I always think about her and the things she would ut out there :heart:

MissHarlem says:

MORNING ROSES :hug: Oh and hey THORNS :coffee:

FCK THIS DUDE AND ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH HIM. TIS ALL I HAVE. A YEAR AND CHANGE LATER I STILL WANT TO SEE HIM SHOT FIRE SQUAD STYLE. LAWD HELP ME FOR MY THOUGHTS.

In other news your child will not like the black teacher that pushes him/her hard but I promise you later they will respect and appreciate it :yes:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Morning & chit… why ya’ll ragging on us lawyers :tea:

————-

That is most definitely the new Lemmie stick the head in. He was trying to get his swirl on. The Euro’s are freaky though. :yes:

@OTB
    Babe, you goin learn to listen to me one day! :whip:

And yes, I knew it was fake from the jump.
    -The timing of ol girl coming exactly 4 seconds after she get up on the door.
    -How she “gently” open the door.
    -How ol girl KNEW the candles was back there, but still fell over instead of just goin down to the ground.
    -How she convinentantly caught on fire off camera
    -How the candles was there in the first place
    -How they never attempted to put the fire out

It wasn’t even a good job! :lol:

But I still love you babe.

They can take each other out for all I care :rolleyes: They deserve whatever they get. Don’t go crying for help now.

@MISS HARLEM
    “In other news your child will not like the black teacher that pushes him/her hard but I promise you later they will respect and appreciate it”
    ________________________

I’m so glad some of my teachers didn’t accept my bullchit.

…most of em did tho.

I think she is one of those throwback coloreds.
    ——–

Anyone seen the Black NRA vid? :lol: Pretty funny.

BLACK NRA is not a thing lurkers. #helpful #noangrytweets #tweetSandra

:facepalm:

I swear I don’t understand a woman’s “logic.” You realize you are a “fetish” to every nigga that you phuck? Big azz and tits are a fetish too.

You think niggas is phuckin you for your personality???? :eek:

MissHarlem says:

I’m so glad some of my teachers didn’t accept my bullchit.

…most of em did tho
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me tooooooo bc honestly that hinders us more than help us. I hated them though when I was younger but now all I got is :love: for them. The ones who accepted out bullchit I thank them too :lol:

Babe, you goin learn to listen to me one day!

Ouch!! Dont whip me! :lol: I will put them ppl on your ass…after I stand my ground :eek:

:hahaha: I know, i know. I shole hate to listen at you tho. You so terrible. :hug: BUT you gonna make somebody a good man one day. Look how you analyzed the chit outta that vid!!!

If she was gonna make a sessy vid for her man, she needed something besides her own flat ass, no? My ex-married man told me yt pussy dont get wet enough, thats why they always hollering lube. I just thought she was tryna be sessy. Bitch. Fukking yt bitch. :hahaha:

Man 10 OTB 7

BUT you gonna make somebody a good man one day
    ————–
    :eek:

Miss New Yawk. :kiss: :kiss: <–left booty cheek. :hahaha: The rest of yall, get out our business. #nopopcorn

@MISS HARLEM
    “Me tooooooo bc honestly that hinders us more than help us. I hated them though when I was younger but now all I got is for them. The ones who accepted out bullchit I thank them too ”

My sentiments exactly! I thought I could give some of those teachers the puppy dog eyes and kill em’ with my cuteness and stuff.

Become “friends” with some of the male teachers. Talk some sports and chit. But it took one teacher that got frustrated with my bullchit that called me out in front of everyone and made me do actual work.

She was yt too.

Sannnn :chase: :rofl:

I said SOMEBODY.

Shuga Honey says:

just goes to show you that them sprites got tht instant look of panic down pact :tea:

them bishes can turn it on and off like a switch!!

You think niggas is phuckin you for your personality????

I thought my chit was sparkling. Who wouldnt wanna fukk the chit outta this font? :|

:hahaha: I feel you! But its takes a whole nother level with a guy of another race because… :( IDK it just does. At some point you have to let go of all the rules and chit but it sure is hard to step out of the box.

Shuga Honey says:

so the judge threw MJs wrongful death lawsuit out of court.

them bishes can turn it on and off like a switch!!

———-
    :tea: Talk mad shyt but always the victim :blink:

Miany says:

Not saying this is the case HERE but, it’s interesting cuz their women can be ideal across the board but we’re seen as just an exotic fetish to em @OTB… I would say you’re a smart woman…..I’d handle the situation just like I would with a black man. Just vibe with him and observe him. If he just wanna taste, his true colors will bleed out, just like Pookie aint shii eventually creeps out.

@ShugaHoney :hug: yesss don’t let nobody talk bout her old mean black azz…she is YOUR mean azz…just gotta take in the tough love.

just goes to show you that them sprites got tht instant look of panic down pact

them bishes can turn it on and off like a switch!!

ShugaHoneyIcedSweetTea :no: You betta say that. Now that I think about it I was the onliest black girl in drama. I loved drama. And all my white friends. :koolaid:

But them same bitches left me out to dry when we got caught skipping. Fukking bitches.

MissHarlem says:

OTB :kiss: antywhere you want it :ashamed: *just mind ya business thats all just mind ya business* Ashley Banks voice :rofl:

MAN your teacher was like :nono: one of my fav teacher yt dude was not lettin me have it or become a statistic and I was PISSED. However he the reason I had scholarships and he become very involved in my life. Love him :coffee:

so the judge threw MJs wrongful death lawsuit out of court.
    _________

No! Dang!!

I kinda felt like how could you blame AG..but Mike get a pass. He white and Black mayne. :cry:

What about the chirren? They betta put Blanket on stage somewhere. He can have my dolla just for looking like the old Mike. :heart:

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Fayla!!!

MissHarlem says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate you :rofl:

The Pearl! says:

Naw. White boys really mean it when they say that.

***
    I'm trying to warm up to the idea of an "outsider" — now, a Greek, Italian or Spaniard might be easy, but a straight American white boy? Not sure I could do that one. I met one in a bar with my girls one night and he chatted us up, then singled me out…tried to get the number…I asked "have you ever date a Black woman before?" and he (very enthusiastically) said: "Yes! and it was the best sex I ever had!" EXIT STAGE LEFT — that's that experiment you're talking about @Fay. :no:

Why I keep seeing a Jaheim Ad. He got something new coming out or something :shrugs:

@OTB
    “I thought my chit was sparkling. Who wouldnt wanna fukk the chit outta this font?

I feel you! But its takes a whole nother level with a guy of another race because… IDK it just does. At some point you have to let go of all the rules and chit but it sure is hard to step out of the box.”

Got a lot of lonely, ugly azz hoes with good personalities! Give me azz and tits for $100 Alex!

You think niggas is phuckin you for your personality????

:dead:

HARLEM! :kiss: yew & OTB bein phresh! :popcorn:

Bombino! :hug: awww we like fck the law wurl bc we is TIED of gettin raw dogged. u know we still lubbs yew doe :yes:

:yes: Right. Its a shame im giving him all this…skepticism and side eyes but leroy ass… i wont say he doesnt get that, but im already assuming he aint chit so im acting accordingly? :no:

I need to assume everybody aint chit and then be pleasantly surprised if they are. :lol: Thats how you do prejudice. :lol:

———
    Dont mess with them Spaniards :eek: They a mess. They work hard but a mess. :no:

The Pearl! says:

:hi: Good morning, Jdore, Harlem and Bomb! Good morning, EVERYBODY! :waves:

@SANDRA :offtopic:

Tyra Banks donned White Face and the white people are in an uproar. LETS BLOG ABOUT IT!!!

!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh!

^^ FUGGG THEM!!!
    I got photoshoot themes for DAYYYYYYYS if Tyra (AND ANY OTHER BLACK MODEL) wanna paint face.
    It’s art when yt chick is portrayed as an African queen.
    It betta be art when Tyra is portrayed as a cave dweller. :tea:

I’m trying to warm up to the idea of an “outsider” — now, a Greek, Italian or Spaniard might be easy, but a straight American white boy? Not sure I could do that one. I met one in a bar with my girls one night and he chatted us up, then singled me out…tried to get the number…I asked “have you ever date a Black woman before?” and he (very enthusiastically) said: “Yes! and it was the best sex I ever had!” EXIT STAGE LEFT — that’s that experiment you’re talking about @Fay.

:dead:

guhl aint nobody got TIME fa dat! :blink:

next thang he gwan wanna do some massa/slave role play :whip:

nerp! canNOT dew it! :nono:

Jdore says:

Morning OTB and Pearl! :waves:

:rofl: :rofl: This is why I love you. Keep it in focus for me Bruh.

San ah make ya dance says:

Dont mess with them Spaniards They a mess. They work hard but a mess.

that machismo is REAL!!! you have to be built a certain way to deal with that.

Bombino! awww we like fck the law wurl bc we is TIED of gettin raw dogged. u know we still lubbs yew doe

:lol: Sure do. But its true you got some money..or a case that can get them famous and a lawyer (not all…but a lot :no ) will go to the ends of earth (breaking the law) to support you.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

——————————————-

FAY FAY :hugs: We get raw dogged with no grease everywhere guhl… every1 talks about it for a min… does a march or two and then is talking about ratchetness or Love & Hip Hop the next day so no1 be talking out shyt seriously :no:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

San ah make ya dance says:

————————————–

Ya’ll just finna go in on me all day??? :wail: Why Italians gotta be outsiders though???? :kona:

i saw the pics & thought she nailed cindy, did aiight as kate, & looked kinda crazy as the other chic aint know. WTF they mad for? bc they caint dew it?? :rollseyes:

It’s art when yt chick is portrayed as an African queen.
    It betta be art when Tyra is portrayed as a cave dweller.

Girl white ppl kill me :lol: She is not even doing abstract art. She is transforming into Kate Moss :heart: , cara d (“browse”) , and cindy crawford. And she looks just fukking like they asses. :lol: Thats why they mad. Ole blank canvas ass bitches.

Before one of you uncle tomming ass posters come in here with “well white ppl do it and we cry racism,” white face has NO historical relevance. Sit yo ass down. Preemptively. *cute face*

sad but TRUE! :(

:hi: Jdore!

that machismo is REAL!!!

:ashamed: I kinda like me some machismo..but I work with enough of them to know I aint what they want. Nerp. :lol: I am attracted to an “ego” that walks a thin line close to over-confidence tho.

Ya’ll just finna go in on me all day??? Why Italians gotta be outsiders though????

————
    You don’t look Italian :lol: Your hubby is? Italians seem sexy, don’t ask me why because I def don’t know.

bc they caint dew it??

Please do not challenge my privilege. <—white ppl.

I am attracted to an “ego” that walks a thin line close to over-confidence tho.

————-
    Say that tho :yes: And yea I don’t think them Spaniards want a strong black woman. Don’t like that talk back ha :lol:

:newpost: been up??

The Pearl! says:

San ah make ya dance says:

———
    Dont mess with them Spaniards They a mess. They work hard but a mess.

*********
    :stop: Say what now, San? I’m guessing they’re ALL a mess when we get right down to it…with the brothas, it’s just some mess we’re acquainted with cuz we have brothers, uncles, cousins and…we just already know.