Shellie Zimmerman Hints George May Be Guilty

Shellie Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin

Shellie Zimmerman, the estranged wife of child killer George Zimmerman, now says she doesn’t know him and she isn’t sure if he’s capable of murder.

In an interview with Matt Lauer on Thursday, Shellie said, “This person that I’m married to that I’m divorcing, I’ve kind of realized now that I don’t know him.. and I really don’t know what he’s capable of.”

Choosing her words carefully in the interview on NBC’s Today Show, Shellie said she wasn’t sure that George acted in self defense.

“I’m conflicted on that,” she said. “I believe the evidence, but this revelation in my life has really helped me to take the blinders off.”

Shellie also griped that George went “on a victory tour” without her after he was acquitted of 2nd degree murder by an all-female jury earlier this year.

Family friend Frank Taafe said Shellie Zimmerman had already moved out of the couple’s home before George Zimmerman gunned down 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in 2012.

George’s defense was aided by Shellie’s supportive wife act. But after his acquittal, George ran off with another woman and all that cash that was donated for his defense.

Shellie pleaded guilty to lying about $125,000 in donations during a April 2012 bond hearing.

The Zimmermans were involved in a domestic altercation earlier this month. Shellie says she tried to serve him with divorce papers but she can’t find him.

• OutsidetheBox

Fuc.k Shellie. :blink: I aint never liked these kind of b!tches.

• Diva

Fat bish shut your mouth!!!!!

• Ty

Im sick of all their azz :rolleyes:

I don’t want to hear nothing else bout these fat slops :nono: unless both of em is either in jail, or getting tortured with bleach and acid :tea: Hmph!

• Diva

What up Ty Ty?

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Now she wants to say all of this?!!!! Too late, you Slimer from Ghostbusters looking biatch.

• deedeegirl

he was innocent when she was hiding that money for him though right?

• MissHarlem

B!tch fck you. You KNEW his ass murdered that child so I dont care what nightmares you having that has you all fat and not sleeping. Bags under your eyes dont lie :eyeroll: FCK YOU

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Not Slimer :rofl: :rofl:

• Ty

This bytch :chase:

We need a slap or choke slam emote

• Ty

DivaRo where u been :hug:

• Smonae

Bytch please :huh:

Tha phat bish knew he wasnt shyt from jump but defended his azz until the end, now that he done beat ha slow azz she want to throw this out there.

Bitch I hope i take the long nap :yes:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Shellie also griped that George went “on a victory tour” WITHOUT her

that was the real problem. he went on tours with new hoes and she went to court by her dam self.

you can ride or die for these niggas if you want to but best believe they wont do the same for you. facts! :tea:

he done sold her the dream about how WE gonna chill off these donations and wouldnt even put nuthin on her commissary. :nono:

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

No $hit Shellie. She didn’t say any of this during the trial, but now after he left her for a prettier #cough thinner version of her. Boo hoo already…How can one go on a victory tour after someone has died? Smfh

Wait :blink: is that suppose to be the same chick in the middle…. Frank Taffe can go jump off a got dayum cliff as well…. ole racist prick ….. :tea: I can’t stand that azz either :nono: :shank:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSXiyQbYzEk cougar lover

she just tryna make sure she can land her a blk dude, cuz don’t no yt dudes want her azz now. i bet she get her a nicca too.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

She is just mad he ain’t share the money with her so now she wants to expose the truth. Well guess what Fat Back I don’t care. The only thing I want to see is him in jail or the morgue :eek:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

I swear this makes me mad. May they souls rot in hell. A young man lost his life because Paul Bart mall cop wanted to be a real police officer.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

Are those two women the same?? :blink:

• MissHarlem

She should get shot for saying victory tour. Aint noting victorious bout a child gettin murdered in his own fathers neighborhood. Fat bitch sit the **** down and stop breating up all my air

cougar lover says:

and you just might be right :facepalm:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

she look pissed too.

like this nugga done ate up all the hog maws, all the pig feets…..

:pigsfly:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

And in that picture up top he looks like he can’t find the vein in his dack :hurl: Twat face

• OutsidetheBox

Shoulda used the pic of Trayvon flipping the fanga.

• Smonae

Meant to say BITCH I HOPE “U” TAKE THE LONG NAP” & GO TO HELL :yes:

• Diva

@Ty I been around girl……popping in and out. I subbed at my son’s school yestaday and those chirren wore my azz OUT. :rofl:

Wit yo lying azzz :nono: fugg you !!!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Evidence. *biggest :eyeroll: in the worl’ Craig*

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I already told y’all they got to fighting over lemon pepper wings :lol:

• Diva

Smonae says:

Meant to say BITCH I HOPE “U” TAKE THE LONG NAP” & GO TO HELL with GASOLINE draws on :yes:
    Fixed that for you Monae!

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

This damn family so disrespectful, the gay ass brother, porky pig and Slimer. And his fart faced looking parents down to the greedy ass lawyers. :cuss:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

brownskin did Carrington acknowledge your love?

• gypsyeyes

I just can’t with this story…I have nothing!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

This is what I get to come back to?! Ugh. This woman is a damn joke. And really, why are people even asking to interview her? What she has to say at this point means nothing, and won’t make people feel any differently about her.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

*********************************************

I think she may have ALREADY HAD ONE, which is what sparked George Chaz Bono looking azz to hunt down a black male.
    I’m waiting on THAT to come out.
    Along with the fact that he has ED. Along with the fact that he is, in fact, a racist.

THEN they can go on and put some hickory chips in a wild boar sized pit and roast his azz. :coffee:

• Diva

:wave: Good afternoon Brown…..where is my Carrington, oops I meant to say your Carrington? :wink: :rofl:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

:pigsfly:

but why is this pig looking like he is breathing all heavy trying to stay up in the air with his fat ass?

:smh:

pig must got diabeetus!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I already told y’all they got to fighting over lemon pepper wings

**************************

From the right restaurant, and depending on if they came hot out of the grease with a slice of Wonder bread, and if it’s after heavy dranking, this type of fight can happen almost anywhere. :coffee:

why I just read there is a petition going around to have Teyanna Taylor addidas endorsment removed because of the photo put up of Rhianna …. :facepalm: chile !

• puppylove

:hunchin: George fcukin his new broad :rules: shellie trying to serve papers

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Don’t you start Diva!!!! I’m good and you? Where is Goat? Heeeeyyyyy Goat witcho’ sessy self where ever you are :waves:

• puppylove

:hunching: George fcukin his new broad :rules: Shellie trying to serve papers

• BoringMale

These people…..

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

He probably promised they would share the monies and have some fat ugly babies and chill out for the rest of their lives but when he stop giving her that tiny “d” and bounces she got mad opp

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

JUST IN: The Florida mother who sent out warning shot against husband & got 20 years in jail will get a new trial in “stand your ground” case…

:tea:

and then they need to re-try Georgie Porgie Puddin Pie FEDERALLY.

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

brownskin did Carrington acknowledge your love?
    __________________________

He noticed my name. You know what that means? He mines girl, all mines!!!! :hahaha:

• lola

He was mad at the world and took it out on someone else’s child. They are all responsible. :mad:

• Diva

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

——————————–
    :rofl: I won’t start nuffin with yo man that I can’t keep up! :wink: where fo is my Goat? :shrugs:

• BoringMale

———-

Thats not true.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Looking at the pictures, that cannot be the same lady in the middle. :no:

Shellie on the left is TIRED of carrying that heavy weight on her conscience that George, in fact, ate the Shellie in the middle picture, and has been using HER as a cover-up.

It’s all here, black and white, clear as crystal…George stole fizzy lifting drinks….. :coffee:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

jeniefrumdabloc says:

__________________________

didnt even know she had any endorsements other than wearing blue lipstick for Kaior. :shrugs:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

He noticed my name. You know what that means? He mines girl, all mines!!!!
    —————–
    (Talking very slow like Kourtney Kardashian)
    Ummmm like yea he is totally n 2 yew like for sure
    bible.
    :yes:

• amatrex

She’s hurt by how GZ has treated her after she was his “Ride or Die” chick so now she has no problem talking sideways about him.

Hell have no fury like a woman scorned. :coffee:

• Ty

Diva says:

How many drinks did u have when u got home ….chile :rofl:

@ Jenie I bet Melissa aka Wesley Snipes started the petition :yes:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Dont want to hear about these ppl no more lessen its them going to jail

Shug apparently she does :tea: Hell I didn’t know either

• Diva

Ty says:

Diva says:

How many drinks did u have when u got home ….chile :rofl:
    ———————————–
    chile believe it or not I had nothing in the house! :rofl: but in my mind I drank 5 dranks. LOL

Ty says:

Diva says:
    How many drinks did u have when u got home ….chile :rofl:
    @ Jenie I bet Melissa aka Wesley Snipes started the petition

That’s some dirty shyt :nono: I wouldn’t doubt it :tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Teyana Taylor had a nice body :thumbsup:
    I had to say that because what I am about to say next :no:
    I didn’t know she had an endorsement with Adidas either. But I also didn’t know about the one she has with Puppy Chow as their mascot. But I am not surprised by that one :kona:

• Ty

:tea:

and then they need to re-try Georgie Porgie Puddin Pie FEDERALLY.
    She should that was some bs :rules: I think a lot of FL trials are going to be reviewed.

Are there any updates on the Jordan Davis trial :thinking: Same prosecutor from the Martin case :rolleyes:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

BoringMale says:

Thats not true.
    __________________________

a dude will break up with you because you got too many parking tickets. they dam sure aint waiting faithfully for you to go to trial, get sentenced AND serve your time. :nono: sorry but it aint happening.

chicks waking up at 5 in the morning, wearing wedding dresses and dragging their kids to take a 8 hour bus ride to see some dude in prison just so he can cheat on them as soon as he gets home.

chile please :nono:

Shelly Belly gone learn today

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

That’s some dirty shyt I wouldn’t doubt it
    ————-
    Well *looks around* you know somebody on here tried to get Rhianna dropped from MAC
    :gossip: and Rhianna didn’t even come as hard as TT

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

(Talking very slow like Kourtney Kardashian)
    Ummmm like yea he is totally n 2 yew like for sure
    bible.

I told him don’t be scurred. Like today, right. I sopke He didn’t even speak back :( . I’m about to give up on him girl IONO girl, IONO :wail:

• Caramel Rain

nO HE AINT BALD. HE GOT A BOOSIE FADE NOW THO..

Cues…….. you better believe it.. :headphone:

• Gigi26

BYTCH PLEASE KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!

Don’t you try that sprite guhl victim act. Bytch you knew he was guilty from day one. Cuz he left your ole swine filled ass for another guhl you wanna cry foul?! Bytch go eat some pig feet and jerk off. Loser ass hoe.

• http://gravatar.com/sincerity7 Sincerity7

Shellie’s face always looks so miserable. No wonder George dumped her for somebody who can actually smile.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

*pulls brownskin by her starter jacket collar*
    SNAP OUT OF IT :blink: He is used to women chasing him on here. You gotta set yourself apart see??? Take this pank lipstank and put it across your mouth like EJ and take a Gravie picture

• Gigi26

Ahhh yall check out the Rihanna line yet? Bout to go check out that dark lip joint on mah lunch break…shiid

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

nO HE AINT BALD. HE GOT A BOOSIE FADE NOW
    ——————-
    :earphones: I pull up at club V I P all eyes on me WIPE ME DOWN….
    Wait is he on that song? :lol:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

and Rhianna didn’t even come as hard as TT
    ——
    But she always starting shyt though :kona:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

@ Taken, Starter Jacket?!!!! :rofl: I’ma wear this pank lipstick proudly!!!

• Ty

awww come here Brown :hug: U have to let him come to u hun :yes:

• Caramel Rain

That’s some dirty shyt I wouldn’t doubt it
    ————-
    and Rhianna didn’t even come as hard as TT

***************8

Didnt Teyana lose her Reebox contract over that?

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I pull up at club V I P all eyes on me WIPE ME DOWN….
    Wait is he on that song?
    —-
    Girl YES!!! Free Boosie!!! *chair dances*

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Keya want them all to get dropped :lol:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Didnt Teyana lose her Reebox contract over that?
    —-

BOringMAlE
    SMonea
    COUGALOVER
    Errybody\any body i missed :hi:

FcuK these two Sweaty smelly devils! :shank:

• Caramel Rain

Gigi, you be goin HAM.. got me scared shyt

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Gigi26 says:

________________________

its out today??? :shocked:

:steer:

a bish headed right over there!

• Smonae

Rih stay starting ****, that CB azz whopping should’ve taught her something :coffee: U cant come at everybody crazy :shrugs:

• Ty

@ Taken :crying: :crying:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Hey Luvn!!! :hi:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Keya want them all to get dropped
    —–

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Rih stay starting ****, that CB azz whopping should’ve taught her something U cant come at everybody crazy
    —–
    AMEN

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

:newpost: Desperate black woman alert

• Smonae

Luvn :hugs:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

@ Ty :hug: Thank you, I read Steve Harvey book and err’thang. Is it because I’m too aggressive? :rofl:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Carrington dont want his cherry popped. yall leave that man alone :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSXiyQbYzEk cougar lover

:cuss:

if this chick breaks up the convo one more time, to Vine another before/after meal sequence… :shotsfired:

• Caramel Rain

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I pull up at club V I P all eyes on me WIPE ME DOWN….
    Wait is he on that song?
    —-
    Girl YES!!! Free Boosie!!! *chair dances*

**************

:headphone: You dont know my struggle, so you cant feel my hustle

We started off in the backyard, I’m that boy, Hate to lose, If I lose, yo can get bruised, I’m that hard. Life starts from a bad
    memory,Daddy loved drugs, Can’t take this fromhim, He loved girls. Went from neighborhoodjackas,To neighborhood stackas I-10 ridaz,to
    I-10 traffickas. :whistle:

• BadNewzBiddy

You will reap what you sow. It’s in the bible…
    She spent all of that time defending a murderer in an obvious black/white case. She knew way before he even murdered Trayvon what he was capable of and thats why they were separated before. I do not feel sorry for either one of these losers. They are reaping what they have been manifesting themselves to be. Peace ya BISH