Miriam Carey

A Connecticut woman who was shot and killed by Capitol Police in Washington, D.C. Thursday may have suffered from postpartum depression and paranoid delusions.

Miriam carey, a 34-year-old dental hygienist, was shot after she rammed a gate on the southeast side of the White House on Thursday.

According to a NBC report, Carey believed President Obama was stalking her.

Her mother, Idella Carey, told ABC News Carey suffered from postpartum depression after giving birth to her daughter Erica last year.

Miriam Carey

The 1-year-old girl was in the back seat of Carey’s black Nissan Infinity sedan when she drove 270 miles from her home in suburban Stamford.

Witnesses say Carey plowed her car into a barrier near the White House, hitting a Secret Service officer who tried to wave her down. The impact sent him flying over the car’s hood. The Secret Service officer sustained minor injuries.

Capitol Police officers opened fire on the car as Carey sped off. She led Capitol Police on a high-speed chase through the streets of Washington, D.C. One officer was injured when he lost control of his cruiser and slammed into a concrete barrier.

Moments later, Carey rammed her car into a gate near the U.S. Capitol. Police surrounded the car and fired a dozen rounds into the vehicle.

Carey was later pronounced dead at a D.C. hospital. Miraculously little Erica was not injured. She is in the care of child protective services.

Her former boss, Dr. Brian Evans, told the NY Daily News Carey fell down a flight of stairs two years ago and sustained a “significant” head injury.

But he said she showed no signs of mental deficits. He said it was during her hospital stay that she discovered she was pregnant with Erica.

“She seemed happy,” Evans said. When they let her go last year, “it was nothing related to any mental problems that we were in tune to,” he said.

But Evans said Carey had a short temper. He recalled that she became agitated when he asked her to stop parking in a handicapped spot at the medical building.

“She got very angry with that, so that started some friction. And then from there she was never insubordinate per se, or anything like that, but she tended to go against the grain a bit,” said Evans.

Investigators did not find any weapons in Carey’s car. Ironically, the Capitol Police are working without pay during the government shutdown which dragged into its 4th day today.

• Lockdown Lifted As Gunshots Fired Near U.S. Capitol
  • Navy Yard Shooter Was a Paranoid Schizophrenic Who Heard Voices in His Head
  • Rapper 2 Chainz Arrested After Nine-Hour Standoff with Police
  • Meet the stripper who allegedly broke a bottle over NFL player Jacoby Jones’ head

127 Responses to “Dental Hygienist Who Rammed Car into White House Gate Thought Obama Was Stalking Her”

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I feel like this is a classic case of miscommunication and overreacting when you can not have your way. As her former employer inferredd, she was very oppositional and defiant. I think when the cops surrounded her she panicked because at that point the ish just got real. Not thinking rationally, she probably just wanted to get her daughter out of a horrible situation caused more by her egocentric thought processes than by postpartum depression. In layman’s term, this young lady probably has gone throughout life never being held accountable for harboring a very negative attitude whenever she perceives she is not having her way. She simply through one last tantrum that cost her dearly. May she rest in eternal peace. :pray:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

*threw not through

DJ DCeezy says:

If u not doin anything wrong, u dont take off like that… Suicide by cop I guess

FuturedocDonte says:

:yawn: auntie was this a 2am post

Morning DJ and DONOTDELETEME

More will come of this. Someone just doesn’t get in their car, drive 270 through Ny, Philly, and DC traffic and do “suicide by cop”… Something set her off… Sad the baby was in the car :(

LadyLew says:

Thats a long ride and a lot of time to think about what you’re about to do. I wouldn’t know anything about postpartum but it’s sad she decided to put the baby through that.

PARIAH says:

Something is missing here.. that woman was on a mission and nobody was getting in her way.. something ticked her off but we won’t ever know the “why” since she is dead.. I just hate that she took the baby with her.. I :pray: that little girl gets the love and care she will need after being through something like this

Ni ni says:

Oh I bet she had some mental problems long before this incident but im sure her fam will deny it. Anybody that gets upset over something as simple as parking in a handicapped parking space has issues.

Sincerity7 says:

Feel bad for the little girl who had to witness all this.

——–
      :wtf: lady!!! Praise God the baby was unharmed

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:warning: I DID NOT WATCH SCANDAL LAST NIGHT…. I WILL WATCH THE DVR TONIGHT. I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANY SPOILERS ON HERE :stop: I FELL ASLEEP AT 9:03 PM.. LIFE AIN’T BEEN NO CRYSTAL STAIR

Crickett says:

That car has no damage. At 34, you should know that you cannot do a drive-by at the white house. Poor thing, sniper took her out.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I think Lauren Hill is getting released from prison. I am listening to the Breakfast Club radio show for the first time today. Steve Harvey (blah) and Tom Joyner (ok) but I don’t like the music they play in-between. It makes me feel old.
      I listen to Rickey Smiley a lot but my husband listened one time and said they sound so unprofessional. Like they were in their grandma’s basement making a radio show. Ever since then I can only listen to certain segments. :ashamed:

Afiya says:

She thought Obama was stalking her…um, yep, she was extremely depressed, sorry it happened to her and I glad her child (that she didn’t want) was injured.

So speaking of crazy, why did my daughter’s caretaker dumb azz boyfriend tear up BOTH her cars last night (Lexus, Infinity)? Like my husband said why did’t he just take a car and leave…I swears NIGGGAHS AIN’T GOT NO RESPECT FOR YOUR SHYT!!! UGH, simple bastids!

69 says:

Sandra

Nissan makes Infiniti. That is a Infiniti G37, not a Nissan Infinity sedan.

You wouldn’t have said her Toyota Lexus or Honda Acura sedan, would you? :hahaha:

Afiya says:

Damn, I messed up that whole paragraph, sorry, didn’t proofread, I’M GLAD HER CHILD WAS NOT INJURED :slap: #stillearly

FuturedocDonte says:

Sandra

Nissan makes Infiniti. That is a Infiniti G37, not a Nissan Infinity sedan.
      —-
      :lol: give auntie some credit. She did that post at like 2-3am I think :yes:

I can’t stop reading Nissan Infinity :hahaha:

How sad for the baby girl :no:

Good Morning THORNS!

Good morning. …
      Fugg them crakkkaz that shut the government down. Fugg in with the livelihood of hardworking American people.
      I’ll :pray: for this family. ..smh…I dunno why she did what she did but couldn’t they have tazed her azz? I guess I’m too compassionate :kona:

But yea…fugg em. Folk need money, our economy is fugged up & yall just telling the citizens of this great nation to wait? Fugg all thier entitled azzez.

69 says:

And I don’t feel sorry for her at all. But I’m sure plenty of us will for obvious reasons. :coffee:

That preacher that got shot while preaching in Nawlins, and that handicap man who was robbed and shot in his own house in Fairburn. Those are the folks I feel for. This woman up top knew what she was doing. Just glad the baby was ok because I know it was like :eek: in that backseat. :kona:

Miany says:

I read that Nissan infinity line like it was intended shade :cloud:

:waves: Good morning luvn, mistaken, future, afiya, 69, crickett, pariah, nini, sincerity, lady lew…
      Roll call on the cell?? Now that’s :love:

MIANY :happy: How r U this morning?
      Misstaken
      DONTE
      Afya
      MORNING

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Good Morning all. Praying for this baby and her family. SO sad.

69 says:

Futuredoc

I know but as an auto enthusiast, it kinda touches a nerve when folks do that intentional or not. Like this man crashed his Acura Legend one time and the paper put zoos Honda Acura Legend. I called the newspaper to ask them who proof reads these articles because if you don’t know what an Acura Legend is, clearly y’all all drive Chevy Luminas. Honda makes Acura. Acura isn’t a model, it’s a BRAND!

Hey Miany and Luv :happy:
      It’s Friday :phew: Only 8 more hours till I leave :crying1:

69 says:

MisTaken

Ain’t it funny though? It sounds funny :hahaha:

Miany you think it was shade? :thinking:

Miany says:

@Luvn…I’m good. Woke up to a long azz text explanation from the bad habit. ..half of me is like :heart: baby, I’ll tske u back. The other half is like :angry: fugg u, fugg ur dyck…fugg the sp*rm ur daddy skeeted out to CREATE ur bish azz.
      lol…he makes me crazy & it is too ez for him to just look at me & get in my panties :oops: so I’m just gonna let that go.

EyesofScorpio says:

69 says:

————————–
      i thought that preacher was flukkin dudes wife? if so i dont feel sorry for him either

EyesofScorpio says:

Milky says:

Good morning all! Have a happy and blessed Friday :hug:

69 says:

EyesofScorpio

:shocked: I didn’t read/hear/see that part. :shocked:

Miany what’d he do :popcorn:
      I have NOTHING to do right now. I am sure that will change in a minute but for now I don’t know how I am going to make it until I leave :lol: And I didn’t watch Scandal so I have been off social media and the internet since last night :bite:

Miany says:

@69…yup, I think it was :lol: could be wrong but…
      1. I read 95+% of Sandra’s font as shade
      2. I believe auntie knows good n well what an infinity is…
      3. Yesterday folk were commenting on her luxury :steer: car n the amount of black vs. Whites who drive it…lol…I think auntie wsd being messy…it gets the people going!

:hi: EYES of Scorpio, I thought I read the preacher RAPED dude’s wife.

@Miany :hug: Arent u going NORTH anywayz?

EyesofScorpio says:

@ 69
      someone posted it here

:facepalm: COUGARloVer started that mess Yesterday-> Yesterday folk were commenting on her luxury car n the amount of black vs. Whites who drive it…lol…I think auntie wsd being messy

Cougar was on one yesterday :hahaha:

@LuV: Yes Coug made me day fly by yesterday :lol:

EyesofScorpio says:

luVn_liFe… says:

:hi: EYES of Scorpio, I thought I read the preacher RAPED dude’s wife.
      ————-

oh . i thought they were flukkin around and she just said rape, so hubby wouldnt know the deal. either way preachers/people like that – i dont waste sympathy on

EyesofScorpio says:

luVn_liFe… says:

EYES of Scorpio, I thought I read the preacher RAPED dude’s wife.
      ————-

~
      ~
      :shrug: Im Not familiar with the story just a lil Ive read here and there.

Honycoatd says:

Good Morning Beautiful People :hug:

Happy Friday… I don’t like meeting Fridays too much.

Why do people schedule 3 meetings on a Friday? They don’t care about my tiredness.

Damn Scandal was so intense last night. It was a great season 3 opener. Fritz is really a bull.He is not so reserved like many thought.

Miany says:

Scorpio, milky :waves: good morning yall
      @Mistaken….he did not cheat on me (since we are not an actual pair) but his bissh azz knows he cheated on me cuz he knows I’m territorial, that’s why he lied about it….so basically he is attempting to justify his lie. His attempt is :yawn: at best that small part of me misses him but the rest of my azz is like NOPE. FUGG HIM, cheating to me shows ur not loyal & I kno men say its diff for em (my brother n cousin tried to lecture me yesterday lol) but STILL I CAN’T. I need to trust the man I’m laying with.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Luv, Miany, 69, everbody. How is I’m gone make it through today. It’s not even 9 am and I have no work flow to give :wails: Pray for me. Thank God I have a vacation coming up soon. That is a huge blessing.

Honycoatd says:

May this young lady find peace.

Whatever set her off placed her in overdrive. She was clearly on a mission even if it was fueled by mental illness, she being all in her feelings or depression. I hope her babygirl gets the love and support that she needs to grow and be productive. Sadly, her mom either voluntary or involuntary stopped thinking of her and more about herself.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

HONY :stop: I didn’t watch Scandal. I fell asleep. I DVR’ed it. Anybody who has Scandal in their font gets skipped over by me. morning tho :hugs:

@Miany that sucks. Reminds me of Friends :WE WERE ON A BREAK:
      I think he knew what he was doing was technically not wrong but emotionally because of the bond you have he knew it was bad. I am sorry that is a tough one.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I know these heffas saw me speak this morning. Humph.

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Good Morning,

I just wanted to say I :heart: Mellie Grant…that’s a REAL BITCH!

A.J. says:

I’m not making fun but I think I should’ve got that Infiniti. She was whippin that car like it was Daytona 500 and won!!

On a more serious note, I agree with Crikett the vehicle shows no damage at all except her driver’s side window where she was shot to her death. I do not see trace of her busting through a gate, unless the gate is made of strings and things. The government/media just make anything up and we are supposed to believe it, even though we can see. :shrug:
      I do expect the young baby to have mental side effects from this experience. I’d grow up being depressed and mental If I witnessed my mother get shot dead from the back seat of a small coupe. What a vicious cycle. :tea:

Miany says:

:yes: I am going north Luvn….. but it’s only a few hours away & I know I wasn’t gonna marry his azz but dayum he coulda at least kept :hump: only me for the next few months I was here…. :( I know, selfish of me but I wanted him all to myself.
      I’m content though…I’ll be ok.

EyesofScorpio says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I know these heffas saw me speak this morning. Humph.

———————————–

i have spoken to you many times, but i just said ok she doesnt like my font

MORNING AJ :kiss:

Do Not Delete
      Pariah
      Crikett

It’s MF’n Friday in dis heaux!! :waves:

it was originally reported there was a “shooter” at the Capitol
      ___________________________
      Right. I am wary of first reports on anything that happens now because it is never actually what happened. Or is it and they change it :thinking:

Honycoatd says:

awww Mistaken. It was good.

Miany men are like children… they love to test you and the limits.

That is the same thing my partially ex bff did to me. He did not technically cheat on me sexually but he burned me emotionally.

Fuq those dirtbag men.

:whistle: Who wants that perfect love story any way, anyway
      Cliché, Cliché

it was originally reported there was a “shooter” at the Capitol
      _________
      Right! Where the fugg the shooter at? I didn’t forget. :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@EyesofScorp Have you? I’m so sorry. I speak to everyone, so if I did not speak I’m sorry. :hug: Let’s start over. Morning Hun!!

EyesofScorpio says:

@A.J. :hi:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Keya and A.J. :hugs: Yes it is Friday. THANK GOODNESS. Hopefully we can get some light hearted ratchet posts to liven the mood. The 3 hour lunch posts needs to be a hum dinger :lol:

KABYEYOU says:

she fell down some stairs then found out she was pregnant? Isnt that something women do when they are trying to lose a child? something aint right here

Miany says:

The government/media just make anything up and we are supposed to believe it, even though we can see. I do expect the young baby to have mental side effects from this experience. I’d grow up being depressed and mental If I witnessed my mother get shot dead from the back seat of a small coupe. What a vicious cycle.
      ^^^^ :love: see how u just ripped my thoughts out my head and eloquently jotted it down? I’m like ninjas decide to walk off their job and days later bisshez ramming through white house :shocked: call me a conspiracy theorist if h want….ion think ANYONE fuggs with the white house.
      I believe this is to distract us from them old crakkkaz thats decided to say dsmn tbeor jobs and so many others. I’m not distracted. I STILL WANNA KNOW WHY my taxes are still being deducted but the men & women who serve aren’t getting paid right. Why these bisshes shut down the govt but still getting paid… :tea:

Hey AJ!

EyesofScorpio says:

————————-

:hug:

My past ain’t pretty, my lady is, my Mercedes is
      My baby momma harder then a lot of you niggas
      Keep it 100, hit the lottery niggas
      :headphone:

A.J. says:

She puts me in the mind of Shekinah Jo.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

awww Mistaken. It was good.
      ______________________________________

I know it had to be :cry: My husband had to go out of town at the last minute so we will watch it tonight. So my task for today is to avoid any spoilers. It’s going to be hard.

Ni ni says:

Her postpartum depression (IF that’s what she had) was probably exacerbated by her history of mental problems. I also think she had man problems due to her entitlement attitude which led to her making poor choices in men, and some of what DoNotDeleteMe said.

:wave: KEKE / KaeBYEyou Morning – GOOD POINT!

AJ :lol: I didn’t forget.

——-
      I want you to know that I read that in my Anthony Hamilton voice. You know that song “Why”. Ok anyway, yes, why do these ppl who sit on the hill still get paid and they are not making any moves to get the government back on track, and all these other people are out of work. Sometimes I really feel like the government ain’t shyt.

Shuga Honey says:

PARIAH

I :heart: Spike Lee’s movie, Pariah. is that where you got your screen name from or you just going by the regular definition?

KP Gibson says:

Sad, like I have to say that I dealt with something like this at one point. I then climbed out of it and it was as if a weight was lifted off of my shoulder. Man it is sad,because what I think is that she meant to do this to get killed by cops. (Suicide) I mean she probably didn’t want to do it herself. Sometimes people do consider suicide,but have second thoughts. I guess she did constantly and decided to do this. So limme say this I can’t understand why she did it or what made her do it. I just don’t know.

Let’s work
      D boy drug dealer look
      Billionaire, billionaire
      From the cocoa leafs to the farmers
      To the polo fleece to the bombers
      R.I.P. to Gianni
      Now we on our way
      D boy drug dealer look
      Billionaire
      Let’s work
      :danban: :dance: :danban1:

Honycoatd says:

The media/government exaggerate alot to distract us and turn out attention to what they want us to see and know.
      Sadly, I think she panicked when she got stopped. But still she could have then pulled over and given up. Her baby was in the car. That little girl could have been screaming and crying out of all the noise and high speed the car was going.

A.J. says:

:woohoo: <–a holy run "thew" the church; you better speak on it! I will not be distracted. My feet will stay firmly planted asking the tough questions. My focus will not change.

Luv I want a perfect love story :chase:
      I’m lying. I feel those lyric. They be riding :danban1:

Way off topic:

Now, I am watching this Irv Gotti and Ja Rule interview on the Breakfast Club, on You Tube right. This interview, further lets me know Irv Gotti is full of shyt, and he really thinks he is a made man. *rolls eyes* and sorry Ja Rule, no one is buying a new album from you. Try movies.

EyesofScorpio says:

A.J. says:

She puts me in the mind of Shekinah Jo.
      ———————–

That’s what I was thought

EyesofScorpio says:

damn. * that’s what I thought

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Stuff like this probably happens quite a bit and gets swept under the rug. But it’s released or publicized when they need a distration

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Shuga Honey says:

PARIAH

I Spike Lee’s movie, Pariah. is that where you got your screen name from or you just going by the regular definition?
      I liked that movie as well. I never knew some females actually walked around/go to clubs with dildo’s/strap on’s in there pants until I saw that movie. My sister’s girlfriend later confirmed it to be true :tea:

A.J. says:

I do expect the young baby to have mental side effects from this experience.

She’s 1. Her brain is still developing and her memory isn’t formed yet. She won’t remember a thing. :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:Luv I want a perfect love story
      I’m lying. I feel those lyric. They be riding
      :yes:

I don’t care if you on the run
      Baby as long as I’m next to you
      And if loving you is a crime
      Tell me why do I bring out
      The best in you

I hear sirens while we make love
      Loud as hell but they don’t know
      They’re nowhere near us
      I will hold your heart and your gun
      I don’t care if they come, noooo
      I know it’s crazy but
      :whistle:

WHERE IS GOAT???

When I heard that the woman driver was killed I knew she was black. :no:

Honycoatd says:

What song are you rapping to luving you?

Keya how are you and little man doing?

The people on Capitol Hill are some of the more entitled brats if I ever seen one. They are all throwing tantrums, pointing fingers and not taking responsible. The general public ends up suffering because of their childlike acts. This paid government vacation they are getting is ridiculous. Many are already going paycheck to paycheck.

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

A.J. says:

I do expect the young baby to have mental side effects from this experience.

But she will always know :cry:

Electric Lady, you’re a star.
      You’ve got a classic kinda crazy,
      but you know just who you are. Ow!

You’ve got the look the gods agree,
      they wanna see.
      All the birds and the bees
      dancin’ with the freaks in the trees.

:shakebutt: :danban:

Miany says:

:waves: hey nakeya, kabyeyou, aj
      Hony.. :yes: fugg em all!
      Scorpio. ..whens ur bday. Don’t think I eva got the date.

*disclaimer* now if today, tomorrow, next year or next century yall see me font on here that im kicking it with the bad habit & yall try to e snicker bout me yall get a real life fugg u, not no e fugg u either cuz we all do it & I’m just real enuff to share with yall (n mistaken was bored n needed am gossip) :biggrin:

Honycoatd says:

These things will be happening more and more frequently.

America is eating its self from the inside out.

I don’t have much fear because I am aware of whats to come. My heart just feels for those that are not.

Honycoatd says:

Sadly, I think she panicked when she got stopped.

She led police on a high speed chase involving 20 police cars. I don’t call that panicking. I’m pretty sure she did that deliberately.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey @Honey We are doing good. So far so good. And it will stay good (claiming it right now) How are you?

Honycoatd says:What song are you rapping to luving you?
      ~
      MORNING HONEY, Nothing you Know about :)
      JaY Z – B.B.C

A.J. says:

Electric Lady, you’re a star.
      You’ve got a classic kinda crazy,
      but you know just who you are. Ow!

You’ve got the look the gods agree,
      they wanna see.
      All the birds and the bees
      dancin’ with the freaks in the trees.
      :whistle:
      Carry on Ghetto Woman
      I see you working night to morning light yet no one cares
      Carry on Ghetto Woman
      Cause even though they laugh and talk about the clothes you wear
      I wish they could just realize
      That all you’ve ever needed was someone to free your mind
      Carry on Ghetto Woman
      Cause even in your darkest hours I still see your light

EyesofScorpio says:

————————–
      when i was 3 my best little friend i played with who was also 3 got burned up in a house fire, my mom says afterwards i would always ask for him- I do not remember that or him at all or anyone by that name.

Hey Miany!

I Run New York says:

I can’t believe they opened fire on the car. They could have killed the baby in the back seat. SMH

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

But she will always know

Only if an insensitive kid or adult tells her how her mama died.

Gloss on my lips, glass on the ceilin’.
      All the girls showin’ love,
      while the boys be catchin’ feelings.
      Once you see her face, her eyes you’ll remember
      and she’ll have you fallin’ harder than a Sunday in September.
      Whether in Savannah, K-Kansas or in Atlanta,
      she’ll walk in any room like you raisin’ up your antennas.
      :whistle:

AJ :winky:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Miany I already said it wasn’t a clear case of F em..leave girl :lol: . And besides some married (and un-married) people stay after cheating and they have some of the strongest relationships I have ever seen. It’s not for me to judge.

Honycoatd says:

I said morning already luving you… How was your night? And your morning going?

Keya that is good to hear. I am keeping you in my prayers… don’t give up because everything will be alright. You already claimed it.

Miany says:

Lol….always count on Nakeya to love her baby boy, give Jesus a new job and read the font in a famous persons voice…gotta love her

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

But she will always know

Only if an insensitive kid or adult tells her how her mama died.
      Internet/social media do more than man.

:cosign:

lovezoe says:

Morning! Since we can’t discuss Scabdal, I saw the first episode if Preachers of LA, let’s just say it was every bit of cookery I expected then some.

JEEZE, tropical storm Karen is suppose to hit as a Hurricane..
      FAY GET prepared babes! :hug:

——-
      LOL :hahaha: Glad someone loves it!! *winks* :hug:

lovezoe says:

When a 2,000+ machine coming at you, you don’t have time to check for occupants. Unfortunate. Glad baby is okay

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Thanks Honey!! I appreciate all prayers for us!!

A.J. says:

Luvn, did you get The Foreign Exchange latest album “Love in Flying Colors?”

It is excellent! It’s some sexy, riding through the busy streets music.

Miany says:

:hug: mistaken that wasnt at u…ur font isn’t catty.lol..that was a blanket disclaimer for any rose who may choose to bring this topic up in a negative way later. :lol: I’ve been told business has a way of being thrown at u the roses have been good to me but just in case anyone wants to throw it in my face later….I’ve issued a fugg u in advance

A.J. says: did you get The Foreign Exchange latest album “Love in Flying Colors?”
      It is excellent! It’s some sexy, riding through the busy streets music
      :pc: NOPE, Un momento

kissestelllies says:

Post pardom doesnt fit i was watching the footage on gma maybe she just got lost and got scared when all the police came swarming at her. I dont think she was a mad woman on a mission at all

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Mainy :hugs: I just wanted to let you know just in case. And anybody else that got something to say about Miany :thumbsup: Picture a middle fanga :lol:

AlluringlySweet says:

She’s a black woman in America….she didn’t have to drive 270 miles from home to get shot by the cops, hell she could have did that 2 blocks from the house. Naw it’s something more to this, self-entitled post-partaum depression my arse.

________________________________
      I missed it :shock: I forgot to DVR it. I am sure I can catch it on demand in a few days. It should be an interesting show. It gets the (church) people going. Shows like this create what could be healthy dialogue about God among families and couples. But of course it could also cause the Bible thumpers to rear their heads.

@sandra…good morning :waves:
      I think the baby will remember. Our brain is weird. She may remember only small segments of the traumatic event but what I can tell u is 1 year olds know their momma so she will definitely miss the mom & realize she is gone… if they bonded in that sense.

A.J. says:

Hello! And there it is! Speak on it Alluring!

________________________
      Well if I check up out this bish tomorrow TakenSon better remember me :rules: He got eyes and forehead just like me :eek: Which reminds me this is his birthday month. I shall honor him with gravies soon :lol:

:newpost: :newpost: :hide:

Honycoatd says:

Alluring,

I agree that she didn;t need to drive 270 miles to get killed if suicide was on her mind.

It is sad.

We will never know the whole details sadly.

EyesofScorpio says

A child’s memory isn’t set until after age 3. That’s why it’s best to get potty training out of the way before then. The brain is a complex machine that protects us from the emotional trauma of childbirth and our formative years. Imagine if you could remember what it was like coming through the birth canal when you were born. I’m sure that memory would scar us for life :no:

:newpost: Worse than nightmare on Elm street

lovezoe says:

I saw the first episode if Preachers of LA

Where did you see it?

kissestelllies says:

she just got lost and got scared

She got lost and scared after driving 270 miles? Then she led 20 police cars on a high speed chase over 10 city blocks after attempting to ram 2 barricades? It’s amazing how people ignore the facts when they’re trying to rationalize someone’s actions. :coffee:

@ Miany: How much do you remember from when you were 1?

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Heeeey, Everybody!!! Happy Friday to all!

Mental illness is real. Didn’t she have to be a bit more than just angry or short tempered to take things that far? I wonder if they tried shooting out the tires. It’s a miracle that baby girl didn’t get shot, too. (sigh)

KayCeiSoul says: