Mariah and Nick Cannon-Carey Will Soon Be Back On the Market

Mariah and Nick

It looks like the Dopamine has faded for songstress Mariah Carey and multimedia mogul Nick Cannon-Carey. The wonder is that it took so long for their marriage to end. As you know, Dopamine is one the brain chemicals responsible for our addictions to sex, food, illegal substances, etc.

Marriages are supposed to last for eternity, but Nature has other ideas for men who are tasked with replenishing the earth with as many random women as possible.

Nick and Mariah tied the knot on April 30, 2008 after meeting on the set of Mariah’s music video for her second single “Bye Bye”.

According to The National Enquirer, Nick has succumbed to the powerful lure of seasoned professional groupies.

From The National Enquirer:

In a bombshell expose, The ENQUIRER reveals that all is NOT as rosy as Mariah and Nick would want you to believe.

In fact, we have evidence to prove that the 43-year-old songbird has not been wearing her wedding ring recently while getting cozy with some young hunks in the music business. “All this cavorting around with handsome men has Nick seeing red,” said a source. “He’s about at the end of his rope with Mariah.”

Meanwhile, insiders say that Mariah has always been worried about her much younger husband’s wandering eye. And she flipped out when she surprised Nick, 33, on the set of his MTV show and found him flirting with a pretty contestant.

Spotted over on Rhymeswithsnitch

80 Responses to “Mariah and Nick Cannon-Carey Will Soon Be Back On the Market”

LuvMySailor says:

:no:
    I liked them as a couple. They were unlikely but looked happy.
    Nick seems like a cornball, but I respect a man who takes care of his family.

I still think Mariah is gay she just needed nicks sperm for those kids

KayCeiSoul says:

Lames always cheat. :coffee:

Diva says:

I’m back from my business lunch. Let’s get it!
    —————–
    That sure was a long lurnch! lol

KABYEYOU says:

lmao wonder how this will be played out on Real Husbands of Hollywood

LadieLeo says:

I don’t think I ever really seen those kids before :kona:

Diva says:

Da Brat is waiting!!!

Caramel Rain says:

Caramel Rain says:

Taken, thanks for the updat on B&B. You know I boycotted them since they stupid. So Bill still with Brooke ol California Raisin behind? ugh. sick of her. Like fr fr. I think Hope for the future needs to move on, but not with Liam’s brother. Thats crazy. and Quinn needs to go somewhere. anywhere

EB says:

I can’t believe she sent a tweet to nick with a picture of her breast that her ex husband bought

SOTHERNGRL says:

Those babies are so cute. Dare I say Mrs. Cannon’s ankles are looking kinda
    cankley.

deedeegirl says:

I do not see this happening.

Crickett says:

Mariah withholding sex, not wanting to mess up her hair, being lazy or just being numb from ****tails of anti depressants. She 40+ with her own money and babies, she might be the type that don’t want to be bothered anymore. All the jealously is just for pride, she really don’t care.

EB says:

:ghost:

where is KDUB when u need ha?? :warning: <—paging KDUB

Diva says:

That sure was a long lurnch! lol

I was meeting my accountant about filing my tax returns next week. She said I wasn’t very organized. I didn’t have half the documents she asked me for. :no:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

The Enquirer gets it right every now and then but I am not sold on this :thinking:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Misstaken no car fax needed to know that shyt is rusted up
    Diva I got so weak at this because I automatically thought Care bought one of them Hurricane Katrina cars. FROM HERSELF :ghost:

KayCeiSoul says:

Diva says:

That sure was a long lurnch! lol

*********************

Wasn’t the cut off in April? :eek:

How does that work when one files this late in the year?

Diva says:

That sure was a long lurnch! lol

:no: chile listen. i’m goin thru the same chit. 1st time filing the bitniz taxes. it’s too murch stuff they want! :crying: gotta do it tho :(

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

who watchin the preacha show tonight tho?
    __________________________
    Smiles brazenly I AM :grin:
    Or at least my DVR is.
    I got so much to do. Mannie mannie things to pack or not :bite:

Caramel Rain says:

IDK about this one. I agree with Crickett. I think Mariah could care less but Nick all in his feeling and stuff.

:woohoo:

i see Chunky Jones in the hi-zouse!! (adore that gravi :love: )hey Ma, what’s crackin? :hug:

What’s shakin Taken?! :buttshake:

Well this doesn’t sound like the end to me. So what if Mariah isn’t wearing her ring. Sometimes the celeb ladies don’t. You know they like their rings so big that it’s not safe to wear them outside the house. It’s not like everyone doesn’t know she’s married. And flirting isn’t the end of the world.

I got so much to do. Mannie mannie things to pack or not

:lol: where u goin ma’am? :waiting:

also, did yall know the devil STAY busy right? hhmmph. i started my T25 monday (naw i aint pay for it, i’m doin it for free on YOUTUBE :bow: )
    anyways, this trick come up in here brangin me a double chocolate chip cookie & chit like i was gone be able to turn that down :blink:

yo prayers is WEKKUM! :nun:

Those babies are soooooo cute :love:

Sandra not organized :shock: no …… Nevah :nono: :lol:

LSLH d/b/a Amber Rose's Scalp says:

Those shoes Mariah. No, no, no…..

MsB2u says:

:no: please say this ain’t so

LSLH d/b/a Amber Rose's Scalp says:

Does Mariah have cankles? :blink:

MiMi’s shoes are Kute!

MsB2u says:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

who watchin the preacha show tonight tho? :popcorn:
    ——————————
    i can not entertain that foolery
    :ashamed:

Mane listen! We doin this about Mimi Cannon TA’day????

Caramel Rain says:

MisTaken, you going walking/running/jogging today?

Chile Mariah’s hair is laid hunty :nun:

forgetmenot says:

who watchin the preacha show tonight tho?
    ______________________________________________
    I’ll be watching. I wonder if Detrick Haddon is the “starrr” of the show. On the commercials he is always front and center.

Ni ni says:

lol sandra, I havent filed this year either. I was told I had to get them in by this month. Last year was my first time filing in 3 yrs. Im just wondering which student loan company has dibs on my wages :crying:

Caramel Rain says:

Nick’s tongue is blue

Hail naw Mimi aint gat cankles. She woulda gotten them reduced :thankyou:

puppylove says:

I wouldn’t be surprised either way as long as some good music comes out of it.

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

who watchin the preacha show tonight tho?
    ______________________-

:nono: and hey Fay Fay :kiss: I will just wait till it post on yard …… Ha!

Miany says:

I don’t think they’re divorcing but if they are.. :shrugs: they’re young, rich. They’ll bounce back :tea:

Da Brat is tired of being Nick’s brother husband. Bye Nick! Getcho azz on!

A Mother of 10 Was Shot Dead Trying Break Up A Fight At An #Atlanta Restaurant Tuesday Evening.

When #CharleseBrooks (pictured) tried to separate the two women, one of them pulled out a gun and started firing. Brooks was hit multiple times and died at the scene. One of the women turned herself in this morning and has been charged with murder.

Brooks, who is from Rex, Ga., had four biological children and six adopted children who range in age from 4-18.

Her friends knew her as “Beasley” or “Ms. Atlanta.”

An aspiring singer, Brooks recorded a single with Gucci Mane.

:no: :(

10 Kid :phew: ashid…… RIP….

Rip young lady. Dang

Da Brat is tired of being Nick’s brother husband. Bye Nick! Getcho azz on!

:ghost: THERE she go! :love: :nun:

Jen :hug: & MsB & Forgetmenot

oh i don’t plan on watchin the series, just wanna see how far they gwan take the phuckery :nun: :ashamed:

LadieLeo says:

That’s sad….man you just gotta let them hoes fight :nono:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Fay :hugs: and I will pray for you bout dem snacks :lol: I gotta be secretive about my destination and departure for the eyes that be watching and putting clues together :eek: I will hit you on the book

@care I might do the elliptical today instead

Ty says:

Damn RIP Ms. Atlanta

puppylove says:

———————————-

Damn shame :pray: for the family. Trying to do the right thing.

man you just gotta let them hoes fight

:casket:

u know what LL?? :spank:

u right tho! :shrug:

i feel bad all the chirren aint got a mama now :(

Ty says:

Mariah was not checking for Nas :nono: Now if Da Brat was there he would’ve had a problem :coffee:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

@Bird…I decided to go read that IG post :blink:

They went all up and through your @ss. But I got what you were saying….

Cubarican says:

Does Mariah have cankles?
    ____________________________

Not so much cankles, but those feet are lookin KimK pregnantish. They def have marks underneath.

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

:on topic:

First Randy now Nick….

MsB2u says:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

Da Brat is tired of being Nick’s brother husband. Bye Nick! Getcho azz on!

:ghost: THERE she go! :love: :nun:

Jen :hug: & MsB & Forgetmenot

October 9, 2013 at 4:45 pm
    ————————————
    fay
    :hi:
    i watched enough just seeing the preview of this foolery :shrug:

********************************

Haven’t I offered to be your personal assistant before? No? Well I’m offering now. Just say the word. Shall I foward my resume?

Ty says:

Diva says:

That sure was a long lurnch! lol

Auntie u need to keep all your receipts including spritz purchases, gas receipts and mileage logs when u meet with gossipers at Lenox’s food court (including Slim), and funds received on the SR prepaid Rush Card that Boo gave us (its still considered income even if he is a FOTB) :rofl:

Did u a least have the receipt for this chalkboard background? :waiting:

#helpful

MsB

i know i aint got NAN reason to watch it, but i’m somehow drawn to see it unfold :eek:

at the SAME time, i know it’s gonna make the church look bad. like the church needs any help looking bad :smack:

dont tell my Mama i’m watchin tho! :kona:

Leave Mimi feet alone. Yall know she drink bad. She got alcohol swelling a lil. So!

the fact that it’s coming on so late makes me go hmmm :think:

Ty says:

KayCeiSoul says:

Diva says:

That sure was a long lurnch! lol

*********************

Wasn’t the cut off in April? :eek:

How does that work when one files this late in the year?
    If they haven’t filed an extension she will only be penalized if she owes with interest of course.

Hey Fay :hug: :happy: Been in and out lately

:wave: Roses

Dietrek Haddon I believe is secretly a butt pirate :nono: he queens out to much for me :violin: talm bout he is still a man …. duh ninja …. and you claim to be a man of god too…. and you should be held to higher standards ….. Hell you are leading a flock to follow the Lord right ….. these Charlatans make me sick :no: and always want to make an excuse for the bullshyt …… and making sure they get those love offerings for the family and themselves. Don’t get me started bout these Charlatans running these churches….. The writings is on the wall……

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

@Bird…I decided to go read that IG post

They went all up and through your @ss. But I got what you were saying….
    ****************************

:yes: Yeah, I don’t mind the general azzholelishness as much as the way I initially thought my comments were perceived and the fact that people are cool with what’s happening in the black community. After the ladies calmed me down it occurred to me that fans of Yandy and Mandeecees are often going to be ride or die ghetto folk. They don’t want to hear what I was talking about. And if that is what they are of course they are going to be offended when I say street life is bad. Not to mention people act a fool on social media and stan real hard. I do it myself.

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

the fact that it’s coming on so late makes me go hmmm

The fact that the main stream is pushing it should make you go hmm mm :tea: them jokers was on TMZ the other day :rolleyes:

Caramel Rain says:

Oh Bird :hug:

Bird :tea: why comment about them fools anyways…. next time let them fools do what they do on their account, and keep your thoughts to yourself…..
    I read some of your story but eh :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

Wasn’t the cut off in April?

How does that work when one files this late in the year?
    **********************************

As a self employed person she may be doing the quarterly thing. You know she’s a entreprenegro.

Caramel Rain says:

Jenie, do you put oyster sauce in your shrimp fried rice?

Ischmoo78 says:

Shutcho mouth and keep talking :gossip:

Caramel yes :yes: I put it most of my Japanese or Chinese dishes

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Bird why comment about them fools anyways
    ******************

You know, I normally don’t because the people I follow are people I stan for, like Mandeecees. I don’t follow Yandy, because I don’t care about her one way or another. But I love me some DC. That’s my mans. So I got too familiar with him with the initial comment I guess, like I said in the post I have done bids with multiple friends and relatives over the years and you think I haven’t told them the same things? I have. But I don’t know Mandeecees and anyway he wasn’t reading it anyway. His heartbroken woman was so it was useless to say anything. I have since stopped following him since it ain’t him anyway.

Anna says:

Ty says:

Mariah was not checking for Nas Now if Da Brat was there he would’ve had a problem

~~~~~~~~
    MiMi signed w/Jermain Dupree, isn’t he broke? She didn’t want to risk him stealing her ring.

Anna says:

***************************
    On the one hand I thought that it was really nice of her to throw him that bone, but on the other it made me wonder if her best years are behind her. Going from Benny Medina to Jermaine is a step in the wrong direction aint it?

Anna says:

Anna says:

***************************

~~~~~~~
    How do you go from Randy Jackson to Jermain?

aaron says:

This sounds like a case of good old fashion jealousy. Who isn’t a little jealous of the person they love?! Nobody wants somebody that no one else wants. Maybe I missed something, because this seems natural to me.

buddapecan says:

The reference to Nick flirting on his show was staged! They were doing a skit where he was trying to holla at one of the Wildin Out girls and Mariah came out on stage. #yallcare

I like Nick. Cornball or not…he’s funny and got money. If Mariah is tired of him, I’ll take him! Ha!