Rihanna Subtweets Drake After He Moved On With Zoe Kravitz

Drake and Zoe Kravitz

According to word on the street, singer Rihanna is hurt and confused after photos surfaced online of rapper Drake wooing actress and model Zoe Kravitz on his tour bus.

Rihanna took to her Twitter account today and posted a message that read: “Either keep it 100 with me, or stay 100 feet away from me.”

Rihanna tweet

Blogger Tattletailzz seems to think Rihanna was sub tweeting Drake. Drake has admitted to having a “crush” on Kravitz, who is the spawn of singer Lenny Kravitz.

Back in 2011 Drake reportedly tweeted: “Zoe Kravitz on Californication… my two favorite things in the world. But she’s not a thing… she’s everything.”

This basically confirms what my inside source said that Rihanna and Drake are not dating.

From Tattletailzz.com:

Now, I could be reaching, which I doubt… The question would be why would Rihanna reply to something like this unless, she feels slighted. Which I think she does, especially AFTER it gets out that Drake has had a long time crush on Zoe and pictures surface of her on his tour bus AFTER he accompanied Rihanna while in Houston Rih is implying that Drake didn’t keep it 100 about Zoe among the many other chics he could be discreetly messing with.

I feel Rihanna on this, Drake is the type that would tell a women one thing, just to see if he still has it, mean while lusting and trying his hand at someone else. Usually when Rihanna does something online and quotes certain things it’s usually for a reason… But I can’t say I honestly blame her.

• Rumor Control: Rihanna and Drake NOT Dating
  • Bitter Rihanna Burns Everything Chris Brown Ever Gave Her
  • Details Behind Rihanna and Melissa’s Nasty Cat Fight
  • Rihanna Continues Sad Decline

124 Responses to “Rihanna Subtweets Drake After He Moved On With Zoe Kravitz”

Just Looking says:

Po Rhi – Like broken chain on bike, keep getting dropped

Po Rhi – Like broken chain on bike, keep getting dropped
      ————-
      Shyt always popped again :hahaha:

They not in a relationship :tea:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Rhi, never let them see you sweat. :coffee:

The Master Beta :D says:

She looks just like her mama preHilman days :lol:

ThatgirlJD says:

Anyone see the Kim and Kanye video for Bound 2?
      Awkward!!!

Smonae says:

At least what??? Zoe more comp than lil kanuchi although I think whoever started this rumor reaching :coffee:

Orange Blossom says:

good lawd they are pale!

babies gonna come out clear

Bigbadwolf says:

They not in a relationship
      Does she know that :think: Gets sprung too quick

Zoe B. says:

She is too late. He’s just doing what most of us do when the one who played you finally wants you. Just play them to make you feel better and move on. :shrug:

Smonae says:

IsThisThingOn… says:

Rhi, never let them see you sweat
      ——————

U talking about Rih & Twitta. She puts it all out there, the good, the bad & the messy :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

texted him “what he was gone do with me..he cant even buy no likka” :eek: He showed up a few days later with drank. Thats how I got that coco ciroc
      ____________________________________
      You is a cougar :Katie Perry ROAR: >>> :yawn:

Thats how I got that coco ciroc. :crying1:

:hahaha: :dead:
      ============
      On Topic: Folks need to shut thee fugg up and stop letting the world know your dumb thoughts!

You could just call him Rhi :eek:

:eyeroll: Drake is like that nigga you can legit just be cool with. Mayne everybody aint fukking. Sheesh.

Orange Blossom says:

Zoe is channeling her grandma, Roxie Roker in that pic tho :nun:

good lawd they are pale!

babies gonna come out clear
      ————
      :yes: I think they would make a cute couple

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

and I appreciate that about her :lol:

OrB :crying1: Cant stand you :heart:

Smonae says:

BBWolf who that cutie in ur gravie Adorbs!!!! :yes:

who is the spawn of singer Lenny Kravitz.

You go out of your way to knock mothers. How you doing. :lol: :no: :tape:

IsThisThingOn... says:

_________________________________

You right. It IS Rhi we talking about. Hopefully, as she matures she’ll learn that sometimes no response is the best response. :coffee:

Just Looking says:

all the money goes back to them. not to some raggedy ass negro so he can “invest” it in flipping a pound of dank :rolleyes:
      Hell, if the Kneegrow good at flippn. I don’t see the risk.

IKID IKID. SORT OF :kona:

______

Frfr :yes:

:facepalm:

Where is JMO so I can fake ignore her :waiting:

and I appreciate that about her :lol:

:ido: :hahaha:

Orange Blossom says:

Zoe is channeling her grandma, Roxie Roker in that pic tho :nun:

:yes: She used to be SharB!

Bigbadwolf says:

@ Smonae Thanx that my baby guhl. The last of the children of the corn :lol: Her brothers drive me crazy, but she’s my princess

Orange Blossom says:

San ah make ya dance says:

I think they would make a cute couple

they both jewish and black so there’s that :thumbsup:

Zoe look like she may put some type of roots on drake squishy ass tho. he better be careful. she reminds of jasmine guy in harlem nights. the creole.

sometimes no response is the best response.

:yes: That thee best way to hurt somebody! By not fuggin (talking, texting etc) with them anymore EVER AGANE :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

:shocked: Zoe’s the little butterfly girl from the X-Men movie! Awwww!
      They’d make a cute couple.

Rhi unfortunately has a “damaged goods” label on her.
      Doing too much. She should find a dude that is NOT in the industry. :coffee:

And this—> ” Drake is the type that would tell a women one thing, just to see if he still has it, mean while lusting and trying his hand at someone else.”

^^^^That is ALL MEN; not just Drake.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

sometimes no response is the best response.

Yep :tea: makes em squirm every single time

:waves: BBW
      Leave your lil princess up, so I can see later :)
      ===========
      Jenny :hi:

Orange Blossom says:

Just Looking says:

Hell, if the Kneegrow good at flippn. I don’t see the risk.

IKID IKID. SORT OF

:chase: H&R block done already set up shop please dont give these folx no ideas. you know ppl in there getting their refunds TODAY, right?

KayCeiSoul says:

***********************************

Absolutely. It has happened to me, and I have done it. About to do it yet again. :yes:

Zoe following in her mama footsteps. Went and found her a JewBlack too huh?

Um is Leonardo Dicaprio single ? :thinking: A friend would like to know :tea:

Just Looking says:

Just Looking puts it out there good, the bad & the messy :hahaha:
      and I appreciate that about her :lol:
      And I :love the both of you

Zoe following in her mama footsteps. Went and found her a JewBlack too huh?

KayCeiSoul says:

*****************************************

SAYWHUHNAH?

JMO says:

@dtts who did u pick up?? :waiting:

@ty & OTB :hugs:

@just hookin :lol: My fam is making me cook something for thanksgiving. I thought they were kiddin :blink:

CALI CHA says:

So Drake community peen these days :no:

Just Looking says:

Sometimes

Some niggas be like finally :party:

Bigbadwolf says:

:waves: BBW
      Leave your lil princess up, so I can see later
      Okay but don’t be saying u like her bow and chit :lol:

bnatural says:

ThatgirlJD says:

Anyone see the Kim and Kanye video for Bound 2?
      Awkward!!!
      ———-

Kanye is doing too much….

Ty says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

sometimes no response is the best response.
      _______
      :yes: they even have an app. that will tell them u changed/disconnected your # when they call :rofl:

So Drake community peen these days :no:
      ———–
      Arent they all :hahaha:

Smonae says:

But Drake called Rih old new in more than one interview when he was promoting Nothing was the Same, so ion get why Rih surprised :shrugs:

Some niggas be like finally :party:
      ————-
      Hell yea. What you thought. :lol:

CHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHHHHAAAAAAAAA my e bestie :hug:

Miany says:

:waves: hey yall
      I’ve been a busy bee today… called out work yesterday. …..and today :oops:
      I hope Rih finds love

Smonae says:

Kanye :facepalm:

bnatural says:

KayCeiSoul says:

*****************************************
      SAYWHUHNAH?
      ————-

How is that even possible? I can understand folks going off of their final check but we still in November…..

ppl in there getting their refunds TODAY, right?

:facepalm:

Smonae says:

Mainy :happy:

JMO says:

@harlem globetrotter

I watch that tv show Black Ink in Harlem. Do u look like them girls walking in there to get tatted up? :tea:

By not fuggin (talking, texting etc) with them anymore EVER AGANE
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I got a dude right now STILL sending messages through folks about WHY I wont talk to him. 4 months later! He called me from somebody else phone back in Sept and once I heard it was HIM? *click* What part we aint got nothing to talk about dont you GET?

:chase:

Orange Blossom says:

:rolleyes:

the proper term is a Blew

but yeah, KeyCei if you get the same pay every week (or if you dont work at all) then you already know what your final annual income is and you can get one of them “anticipated refunds” from HR Block. they will give u the money now, file it later and then keep the refund when the IRS sends it.

its a bad and expensive idea but ppl getting like 6k dont mind paying a fee.

Ms Peaches says:

Zoe following in her mama footsteps. Went and found her a JewBlack too huh?

———————————————————
      You know you cra cra right? LOL

Okay but don’t be saying u like her bow and chit :lol:

Nooo BBW. That was good! :hahaha: That baby is beautiful. :heart:

CALI CHA says:

MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HARLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEM :kiss: I miss you so bestie

bnatural says:

JMO says:

@harlem globetrotter
      —————–T

There are too many sub-topics in this post….I watch this show too…

You couldn’t pay me to get a tattoo from Caesar’s shop :nono: Everyone looks like they are unclean and smell

Just Looking says:

@Top Chef – Make some homemade cranberries! It’s the easiest

Homemade Cranberry Sauce
      2 bags of cranberries
      1/2 Water 1/2 cup of oj
      1/2 cup of sugar
      lil cinnamon
      and squirt of lemon
      and zest of orange (if you feel like getting it krunk)

SAYWHUHNAH? :dead:

Ty, they always stealing our ish! :blink:

Jmo, her :yes: #lightweightbraggingforothers :eek:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

________________________
      Oh okay. You ain’t got to talk in subliminals.
      At me or dap me :eek: :lol:

Smonae says:

Kdubb sounds like u got a stalker :bite:

*puts on my velour Cha Cha (like BeBe) jogging suit* :cheer:

:rofl: :hug:

MissHarlem says:

JMO I seen a docu series from the producers of Locked Up and I was told you was the chick in front of the projects with rollers and one flip flop. If you need help you can always ask you know this right :coffee:

So Drake community peen these days :no:
      ———–
      Arent they all

What Naya say them Spanish bitches dont mind sharing D. :hahaha: I was like all the bitches really.

Tahiry was mad as fukk. :lol: I like how she apologized tho. Classy. :lol:

ppl in there getting their refunds TODAY, right?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      BFF is fugged if this is true then. That bish there? A refund in NOV????
      :no:

She gonna do some real nigra shat like call in all next week cause Thursday and Friday she off ANYWAY. But Monday-Wed? MAN LISTEN. WHY are they doing this? :crying1:

MrsL says:

Uh oh, does he have Rih Rih sprung? Is he even good enough to have a woman sprung? Hmmm… :tea:

@YOU! You just gonna ignore my mail last week yo?! :nino:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Well you know more than me :popcorn: I’mma finna be rich this year :thankyou: Tell me all the secrets so I can buy 98 pairs of kicks of Shoe Dazzle and stunt

essenze says:

I always pictured her with a “clear” man :thinking: I am doubting this one

Smonae says:

DTTS :hugs:
      Harlem whats really really good in my Cam voice :waves:

Cha cute gravie :wink:

MissHarlem says:

CHA CHA dont leave me like this no mo mkay. I aint on fb barely I do insta. I can only do one social media at a time :lol:

CALI CHA says:

:2dance: GIRL YOU IS FUHHHHHRESH THO *hot glues the rhinestones on your CHA CHA lettering

HOW ARE YOU BEAUTIFUL?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I ain’t got nan email. You don emailed somebody else yo. That is if you speaking to me :blink:

He called me from somebody else phone

Ohhh slick with it. :hahaha: Asshole. This is why I never answer my phone! Hooking pocket dialed me yesterday and I ansa’d! This is major cause my phone never rings/I never hear it. Then she said oops didnt mean to call you. :crying1:

Orange Blossom says:

lol @ buying 98 pairs of shoedazzles.

the boots i got from there are called “Sharlonda”. Kimmy Cakes is silly.

Just Looking says:

@Top Chef – Make some homemade cranberries! It’s the easiest

Homemade Cranberry Sauce
      2 bags of cranberries
      1/2 Water 1/2 cup of oj
      1/2 cup of sugar
      lil cinnamon
      and squirt of lemon
      and zest of orange (if you feel like getting it krunk)

^^^^

Ty says:

Bigbadwolf says:

:waves: BBW
      Leave your lil princess up, so I can see later
      Okay but don’t be saying u like her bow and chit :lol:
      _________
      She is a cutie and the bow is cute too not like the bows Count Nessa likes to use :nono:

Just Looking says:

Now THIS sounds like it’s right up her alley! :kona:
      _________
      The only other easy recipe I got is boiling hot water :kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

IT needs to switch out my keyboard and mouse. let me erase all dis memory before I get up outchea in a few…
      well maybe 5 more comments or so :hahaha:

NAE :danban: :waves:

People who do taxes are told that refunds wont even begin until the 27th this year due to the shutdown at Congress. I file late anyway so it dont make me a difference.

PRRYNNNN I misssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :love:

———–
      Still tryna be somebody mama this year :tea:

27th of Jan

@ing YOU agane! Whatchew mean to the wrong person :wail: takencell yahoo no?

You know you cra cra right? LOL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Whaaaa? Zoe PARENTS helped usher IN JewBlacks back in the 80’s. I mean there were some already… but they brung it to the forefront.

Other famous JewBlacks: Lauren London. Tracee Ellis Ross.

*JewBlacks are diff from a BLACK JEW. That is Shyne and Sammy Davis Jr.

bnatural says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

———

I don’t know any secrets :lol: , I’ve just heard of desperate folks who couldn’t wait until their W2’s came a few weeks later….they used their final check of the year and got there taxes done… I don’t even know how these places accept that… I’d be too afraid things wouldn’t add up properly

CALI CHA says:

@ HARLEM yes mamas :yes:
      @smonae THANKS BEW YOU KNOW I REPS!
      @OTB…..Naya pretty but I cant get past them struggle scars, Im not being mean but I think Im more curious if someone made it rain with blades in the strip club or something one time? :shrug:

and I cant watch the MENA situation cause her and “Cyn” look to much like sisters they might wanna check who they Daddy is ijs

Orange Blossom says:

MrsL says:

Rhi Rhi is just possesive and territorial. she dont even be liking these dudes. she just wants to be sweated.

“women want to be desired by men more than woman actually want men”

JMO says:

@harlem I told you azz that in confidence! Smh :no:

@dtts ugh, I hate u. I’ll text her tomorrow

@just hookin I swear I was just having this convo w/my mom & coworker. People REALLY make their own cranberry sauce?? :huh: Whats wrong with the can? :lol:

*JewBlacks are diff from a BLACK JEW. That is Shyne and Sammy Davis Jr.

:ghost:
      Cha, I am good :trophy:

Ty says:

bnatural says:

KayCeiSoul says:

*****************************************
      SAYWHUHNAH?
      ————-

it was :sarcasm: aint no refunds being processed before year end hell before 1/15 :rofl:

bnatural says:

NAE :danban: :waves:
      PRRYNNNN I misssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :love:
      ————–

There was a slight delay in processing tax returns earlier this year too…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

OTB why did you make me google Jhonni? I had to watch with no sound and it was a compilation :no: Her booty got muscles inside of her booty. That thang is not natural. It looks sinful. Like all junebug rent money slide out his hand soon as he touch down inside the skrip club :evil: Her booty got powers

*throws an empty crnberry sauce can* :rofl:
      *whispers* We may do lunch for her bday :tea:

————-
      ———

:| :oops:

Just Looking says:

? :huh: Whats wrong with the can? :lol:
      ________
      the ONLY way to eat cranberry sauce is homemade, never ate of a can I liked. :tea:

TRY IT AND YOU’ll BE HOOKED

5 year old newphew saying can I have more red jelly.

Ty says:

so they give folks an advance :nono: let them bankrupt themselves being thirsty

@ Yall what did they steal *too lazy to read through comments*

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I too was grossed out. I think that Cyn girl is going to be trouble. Crazier than Erica. She seems jealous and territorial :yes:

@DTTS: Yep that is it. Send me something now…..
      I bet you spelled it wrong :rolleyes:

MissHarlem says:

TY :lol: I had to at least put the date bc people read stuff here even if its said in jest and RUN with it like its BIBLE :no:

JMO I sawry hun :hug: I will do better

Ty
      Who stole something? :eek:
      I forget :rofl:

Ty says:

@ Taken so she earned that 10 stacks from Rhi & Drake huh :huh:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

:newpost: Light skins vs Hedashian

@DTTS: Yep that is it. Send me something now…..
      I bet you spelled it wrong :rolleyes:
      <—-IS NOT Resending NATHAN :twisted: #youneedtogetittogetheroverthere :eek:

===========
      SON, I was just gonna let them "go with it" hell :lol: :rofl:

Orange Blossom says:

MissHarlem says:

:yes: i work at a tax/estate planning firm

keywords: anticipated refund

get the money now, file whenever. its basically a loan with the expectation that your return will be filed and accepted.

its risky and i wouldnt recommend it but ppl still go to loan sharks so… :shrugs: you cant really tell ppl nothing once they see dollar signs. H&R block is banking on your return NOT being accepted so they can charge interest/fees on the loan. its a risk

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Ty: I bet she claim her booty on her taxes like a dependent :yes:

all right about to phone post… headed to the parking deck…

Their faces are so mayo-potato :lol: *dismissive hand wave* Seen one seen them all. Which is why i celebrate unique beauty.

Bigbadwolf says:

Thanx Ty – :rofl: @ Count Nessa

MissHarlem says:

BNATURAL :yes: and the shutdown further delayed it so the date the tax reps got was they cant start until the 27th of jan.

Ty says:

:crying: @ Yall font 65

@ Harlem I didn’t even know the real date :rofl: but I know they need time to close the year out and folks going on vacation this time of year :nono: Govt aint thinking about no damn refunds right now

:chase: Go home Tee. :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

ORANGE :lol: I am aware of anticipated I was fonting to the lurkers or those that dont know. I know its not you SHUGA :lol: I never do that type of refund anyway bc I dont really trust it at a 100. I am not filing until feb anyway and its going all into a savings account that I cant get into unless I physically go to the bank.

IsThisThingOn... says:

sometimes no response is the best response.
      _______________________________________

Been there, done that. I moved out of my apt (after he’d just moved into the bldg next door), kept my phone connected so he’d still get my voicemail, and did not file a forwarding notice with USPS. I know he surprised some YT woman when finally banged on ‘my’ door after not being able to get me on the phone or ambush me on the grounds. I been with my Mister over 10 years now. That fool STILL calling my work number every week – I dial in from home sometimes and oh how we laugh… :rofl: :haha: :hahaha:

Orange Blossom says:

MissHarlem says:

ORANGE I am aware of anticipated I was fonting to the lurkers or those that dont know. I know its not you SHUGA I never do that type of refund anyway bc I dont really trust it at a 100. I am not filing until feb anyway and its going all into a savings account that I cant get into unless I physically go to the bank.

I know. we on the same page but i can guarantee you that somebody ran to the nearest tax storefront and put them papers in. thats why i said “risk and loan” so many times. ppl dont know wht they signing off on. thats why those stores opened up last month. they aint in there decorating. they filling out forms.

:smh:

Orange Blossom says:

and dont be callin me by my gubmint name either :tea:

:lol: ok I will try