Shawn “Jay Z” Carter’s ‘Other’ Mom Works for His Foundation

Gloria Carter Jay Z Dania Diaz

It’s no secret that rap mogul Shawn “Jay Z” Carter’s mother, Gloria Carter, is a butch lesbian. But until now it wasn’t clear who Jay Z’s other mother was. According to the blogs, Jay Z’s mother is booed up with a sexy Latina named Dania Diaz. And just to make sure her kitty cat never strays, Ms. Carter, who runs Jay Z’s Shawn Carter Foundation, gave the former NY school teacher a lofty position as Executor of the foundation’s scholarship fund.

Gloria Carter Jay Z Dania Diaz

Jay Z angrily countered allegations that he looked the other way when Barneys NY was accused of racially profiling young black shoppers. He claims 25% of sales of his collaboration with Barneys goes straight to his foundation or straight into his mother’s coffers.

Another gossip blogs is making disturbing allegations that Gloria Carter and her lover may be diverting funds into pro-gay/LGBT causes in the NY area.

“We’ve learned the numbers haven’t been adding up for sometime now, over at Jay’s Miami-based Shawn Carter Scholarship Foundation,” writes HSK blog, who cited another source who claims only a fraction of the monies donated to Jay Z’s foundation actually goes to scholarships for inner city youths.

“Tax returns from 2011 show the foundation had revenues of about $802,000, assets of nearly $630,000 … yet had given out roughly $100,750 in scholarships.”

• Oprah May Have Lied About That $35K Handbag Incident
  • Michael Jordan’s Daughter Comes Out of the Closet
  • Oprah Writes a Revealing Letter to Her Younger Self
  • Why is Karrueche having a launch party for a clothing line that’s dead on arrival?
  • Photo: Splash News

• http://www.sandigrows.com kahmmillion

:shocked: Jay and his mom both have faces only a parent can love.

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera Jason Waterfalls

Hey y’all…..I made it to DC safe…..it’s cold.

• Just Looking

What takes you to Capital Chocolate City?

• LadieLeo

*****************************
      It was a secret to me. I’m so out of the loop.

• Salliemae’s Boosh

ummmmm @topic :blink:

:hi: Afternoon all!

• Just Looking

above looks like she may be wearing one of his suits. :shrug:

• Salliemae’s Boosh

So yet another foundation supporting lifestyles instead of helping…is wyclef apart of this?

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera Jason Waterfalls

Just Looking says:

What takes you to Capital Chocolate City?

New job.

• LadieLeo

From downstairs

This is the only song that I can ever remember cutting the whole damn radio off when the chit came on I HATED IT. and this is coming from someone who loves Millie Jackson who was vulgar as all get out but that chick I just could not deal with and to let a child her that crap. Um NO.
      *********************************
      I love me some Millie Jackson, I like Khia too I just wished she stop thinking she was greater than she was…..know your place, she a hood rapper.

• Bad Influence

lawd him mama has no alibi :ghost:

• luVn_liFe…

Jay Z’s mother is booed up with a sexy Latina named Dania Diaz
      ~
      are you being messy or hating?

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Well dang Sandy. Can you be a little more generous with the shade? I just don’t think you did enough here. :cloud:

• OutsidetheBox

Hey y’all…..I made it to DC safe…..it’s cold.

:hi: :hug:

Malcolm: Hanna has sent you a friend request
      James Earl: You and Hanna are now friends
      Malcolm: Greg has sent you a friend request
      James Earl Jones: :tea:
      :rofl: rofl:
      I :love: that commercial, too

:rofl: Ma ki da da :heart:

:love:
      :hug: Be careful Chan!

• Caramel Rain

:rofl: SAAANNNDDDDYY!!! :wail: This whole post is sooo funny to me. gotta go run. Midday cardio on this one..

• Caramel Rain

Answer me from downstairs @ DTTS :warning: or else…

or hating?
      ______

:tea:

• Jdore

kahmmillion says:

Jay and his mom both have faces only a parent can love.
      ~~~~~~~~~~

• Milky

Buttercup says:

Hey Milky

Do you work in marketing for a Fortune 100 company? The sub you’re sending with that gravi definitely has me wanting to buy what you’re selling.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      no but now that you mention it, I do need to find other streams of income :thinking:

Somebody POINT out “thee issue” here :tea:

OMG JZ mama is hard on my eyeballs..whew lawd hide Mama J :rofl:

• Milky

@jdore log off ret now with that gravi…. Dont you ever never ever never ever touch ur computer again :spank:

• KyCakes

Well dayum :blink:

Gloria CANNOT deny that nigguh :lol:

• LadieLeo

Jason Waterfalls says:

Hey y’all…..I made it to DC safe…..it’s cold.

************************************
      Glad you made it safely. Has that baby come yet?

Or else what? :hahaha: I did answer you, didn’t I? :rofl:

Milky, what state are you in? It really doesn’t matter, but I can show you something :yes:

• Bootcampgirl

Glad you made it @Chan, DC ain’t that far from DE and it feels great here…

• GellySammich

uummm what?
      :blink: :hahaha: :huh:

would

• Milky

@chan I’m glad to see you had a safe trip.. :kiss:

No disrespect for Mama Z from me yall :lol:

:fingertolips:

Jason Waterfalls says:

Hey y’all…..I made it to DC safe…..it’s cold.
      ——————–
      Hey Chan…glad you made is safe and sound!!!!

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

I don’t understand the need to point out everyone’s sexual preference.

• Milky

@dtts im in michigan. I liked to be shown thangs.. #naughtygiggle

_______
      would be Miami where there are no income taxes :coffee:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Kenya, it’s white :nun:
      Yeen got my taste yo! :mad:
      #ikidikid :hug:
      November 6, 2013 at 12:32 pm

Sammmich…what up luva? :love:

Jason Waterfalls says:

Hey y’all…..I made it to DC safe…..it’s cold.
      :cheers:

Hey Hissy Poo :hug:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

I don’t understand the need to point out everyone’s sexual preference.
      ———————
      Lesbians are insecure!

Not that kinda thang :lol:

Who has your :pc:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKucUlbrwSU Buttercup

no but now that you mention it, I do need to find other streams of income
      ===========
      Let Him use them you.

• OutsidetheBox

I don’t understand the need to point out everyone’s sexual preference.

Especially if youre not interested in them. :eek: I swear that chit blows my mind!!! Stop it! /rant. :lol: Hey :hi:

• luVn_liFe…

Bird says:Well dang Sandy. Can you be a little more generous with the shade? I just don’t think you did enough here.
      :lol: right!

Glad u made it CHAN!

That was for Milky

• GellySammich

BABE! Bring them fingaz ova this way :hug:
      You taking me to lunch today? I’m stawvin

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera Jason Waterfalls

What’s good everybody? Is it okay for me to speak on the beauty, or lack thereof of Jay’s mother or nahh?

Diva says:

OMG JZ mama is hard on my eyeballs..whew lawd hide Mama J
      U know his genes had to come from somewhere :shrug:

:crying:

Lesbians are insecure!

:thinking: Well damn Divurr. Thats something right there.

And :hug: for downstairs :rofl:

• LadieLeo

Diva says:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

I don’t understand the need to point out everyone’s sexual preference.
      ———————
      Lesbians are insecure!

*******************************
      :dead: :ghost: :lol:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Kenya, it’s white :nun:
      Yeen got my taste yo! :mad:
      #ikidikid :hug:
      —————-
      IOW…hush gal… :rofl:

• Such A F’n Lady

Damn he looks just like his mama. Thank God for Beyonce’s genes that came out in Purple Tulip… :coffee:

• LadieLeo

Jason Waterfalls says:

******************
      The Roses done already beat you to it.

Well the lady with ie is showing them gams :shocked:

• GellySammich

Lesbians are insecure!
      :lol: all of em Diva? :hug:

BABE! Bring them fingaz ova this way :hug:
      You taking me to lunch today? I’m stawvin

:lol: What chu want Queen to Be? :eggs: :pizza: :greypouponandpickles: ???? :lol:

Ty says:

Diva says:

OMG JZ mama is hard on my eyeballs..whew lawd hide Mama J
      U know his genes had to come from somewhere :shrug:

:crying:
      ——————-
      I thought maybe the milk man had them big soup coolers and looked like a Camel. :rofl:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Lesbians are insecure!

Oh behave!!! :whip:

• Milky

@dtts do you have my email?

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Kenya, it’s white :nun:
      Yeen got my taste yo! :mad:
      #ikidikid :hug:
      —————-
      IOW…hush gal… :rofl:
      ==========
      See now, I wasn't gonna repeat it in from of company, but she started threatening me :sarcasm:

• GellySammich

:thinking: he has the same smile as his other mom

• OutsidetheBox

Go ahead. Every woman everywhere is here for your viewing pleasure.

• Diva

@Gelly I will jump out there and say yes..ALL of em!!!!

• Luvmybabygirl Samarra

Awww thank you OTB appreciate it. :hunching:

Well the lady with ie is showing them gams :shocked:
      _________

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Jdore is that a girl or guy in your gravi?!!!! It sorta looks like Mannie Fresh and on IG they said all studs look like Mannie Fresh. :rofl:

GellySammich says:

Lesbians are insecure!
      :lol: all of em Diva? :hug:

PLUS CRAZY AND JEALOUS :yes: according to what I have read on here :eek:
      ===============
      :no: Milky

• GellySammich

Ion like pickles. I think I’m gonna treat myself to pizza and fruit from Whole Foods. Pizza ain’t as fat if you get it there :eek:

*closes Mrs. Tee’s houserobe* Do we know each other like that? :eek:

GellySammich says:

:thinking: he has the same smile as his other mom
      so is she the pappy :shrug:

:crying:

Go ahead. Every woman everywhere is here for your viewing pleasure.

:cloud:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

GellySammich says:

Lesbians are insecure!
      :lol: all of em Diva? :hug:

PLUS CRAZY AND JEALOUS
      ———————
      yep…..and possessive!!!! all of those equal INSECURE! run from the bulldaggers :dead:

• Milky

@dtts ltolbert1976 @ :yahoo:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

I bet Jay will send you into oblivion with those lips :pacifier:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

:rofl: :chase:

*throws some skittles* :crying:

• OutsidetheBox

Thats right. I seen it on the internet. :lol: Fr fr pizza can be low fat often :yes: Please get what you want tho. Dont be marking that baby. :eek:

• Anna

kahmmillion says:

Jay and his mom both have faces only a parent can love.

~~~~~~~~~
      I wonder what Jay’s father looks like, sometimes it’s ok to look like your father vs your mother.

Ty says:

GellySammich says:

:thinking: he has the same smile as his other mom
      so is she the pappy :shrug:
      ——————–
      The pappy and the mammy…what nucca gone lay down wit dat?

:cloud:

:rofl: Actually no.

• Milky

:dead: @diva

• GellySammich

uumm Samarra… :karate:

@ Anna he looks like his other mother see the :grill:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKucUlbrwSU Buttercup

bulldaggers
      ============
      I learned this word when I was about 16. I haven’t stopped using it since :hahaha:

• GellySammich

:lol: Diva I KNOW you don’t think a woman has to be pretty to be bedded. She has a vagina. PERIOD. Don’t even matter if it gets wet… (huh Man?)

• OutsidetheBox

The pappy and the mammy…what nucca gone lay down wit dat?

Adnes. :lol: He actually looks like him too.

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Who voted yesterday? I”m glad democrats won in VA. The republican candidate was trying to make oral sex illegal…. you know how amny people would be arrested?!!!! Not me, cause that ain’t lady like, and I’s a lady. Hmph

I learned this word when I was about 16. I haven’t stopped using it since

Absolutely one of my faves. :lol: :heart:

• GellySammich

speaking of Man… this bout as nekkid as I get and it’s finna change in just a minute. :shrug: tried to play nice.

• Who Dat

Yall so mean.

Talk about Mama Jones
      Mama Combs
      AND NOW MAMA Carter

Fugg yall.

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :rofl: Too $short told us tussy aint got no face.

@ Brown :ghost:

GellySammich says:

———————
      No I don’t think that…but if I was a man, I would only bone pretty bishes :kona: them ugly bishes could only suck my big da.ck.

• Anna

Ty says:

@ Anna he looks like his other mother see the :grill:

~~~~~~~~
      Thanks for splainin’ that.

• Who Dat

and on IG they said all studs look like Mannie Fresh
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I die every time I see that.

:dead:

• OutsidetheBox

Umm my mind was blown on that chit. :eek: I spent like half an hour on my phone tryna find the origins of that bullchit. I dont even stay in VA. :smack: :lol:

Don’t forget Mama and that **** eyed/lop sided Pimp Deville Cadillac :coffee:

• GellySammich

trying to make oral sex illegal
      I wanted to say something clever but… no words. :no:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

@Ty, I’m sorry :lol:

And look like his Mammy got on a Man’s suit to boot :ghost:

Yall so mean.
      Talk about Mama Jones
      Mama Combs
      AND NOW MAMA Carter
      Fugg yall.

Ion be tryna talk about no mamas. :no: Unless its a terrible one. :lol:

• KyCakes

:offtopic:

So, I frequently troll craigslist for focus groups, extra money opportunities, cause I’m a hustler….Lo and behold, look what I spy with my lil eye….

Independent Surrogate Wanted
      This isn’t your normal ad, and if the idea of having a child and giving that child to a loving couple is something you’ve decided you can’t do in your life, you don’t need to read on.

I love my wife, I have no desire or intention of leaving her, and vice versa, but I do want to give her a baby, and unfortunately that’s not possible for her at this time, so a frank discussion took place recently after a health scare on her part, and we have decided to seek out a woman who can help us start our family sooner, rather than later.

We are a loving, stable, “average” couple, but we have no desire to bring a myriad of intrusive scrutinies that would be required for an official surrogacy or adoption, we would much rather you gain all the same monetary and medical benefits from us, without the need for the unnecessarily insulating layers of agency interviews and artificial insemination procedures. We will of course pay for any medical expenses, from prenatal care to delivery, assist with living expenses as needed, and provide a lump sum compensation once appropriate tests and papers (paternity and custody) all pass muster.

Naturally, we’re not looking to impregnate some random woman, we’d prefer to find someone with general good health, and a passing resemblance to my wife (though this is not a sticking point). You can expect to undergo a formal interview as well as a standard physical with lab portions, but these are minor inconveniences when weighed against the final result, extremely generous financial compensation for you, and a chance to help a loving couple start their family much sooner than they had previously hoped.

How you choose to relate to us after we have our baby is entirely up to you, we are not polygamists but we would not be opposed to a friendly relationship with our “surrogate” as long as both parties are comfortable with the idea. We would also have no problem with you giving birth, signing a few papers, collecting your fees, and going off with no intention of communicating with us or the child, ever. Again, this is entirely up to you, because your choice to help us is a huge act of generosity, so we want to make sure that you’re able to do it in a way that is not only financially beneficial, but emotionally comfortable.

If you’re still reading, I can only assume you’re interested, and if so, please reply telling us a little about yourself, what makes you interested in helping us (pure financial need, altruism, etc), and what, if anything, you feel sets you apart from other candidates (proven fertility, experience with surrogacy or other similar arrangements).

We don’t just want a baby, that could be arranged in much less formal ways, we genuinely want to help someone who is willing to help us, we see a financial gain this large as potentially life changing, almost as life changing as our desired child, and we hope you agree.

To make a few things absolutely clear before you respond to this ad:

1. No Surrogate Agency or Artificial Insemination procedures would be utilized.
      2. Legally binding agreements will be in place to protect all parties involved, and final payments would not be made until paternity and custody are a certainty.
      3. We are two people in a committed relationship and have no intention of changing that.

So here’s my question….#1. Does that mean the surrogate is actually going to go half on baby making the old fashioned way? Is that why the male stresses he will not be leaving his partner? :think:

What say y’all

#KeepinTheRosesOccupiedWhileSandyIsOnUrbanBushWomanHiatus

• Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care

Why we care bout who Jay Z mama fuggin again?

*Mama Dee* :curse:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You gonna let your beige boo start putting up posts Sandra?

That’s whats up.

• Luvmybabygirl Samarra

lol sorry GELLY thats my way of being friendly . too much ?? ok off to the corner i go then lol . DID yall see the halloween costume of JAYZ , beyonce and Blue ivy. The Jayz look alike was wearing a fitted cap with a camel mask and blue ivy was alittle baby with a camel mask.. it cracked me up.

BOL!!! Diva sorry this is a lie. :hahaha:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

I spent like half an hour on my phone tryna find the origins of that bullchit.
      _________________________

I think he had a bad experience

• essenze

Wouldn’t be the first time that corruption occurs in non-profit organizations, if this is true. You would be shocked if you knew how many non-profits pilfer money :(

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKucUlbrwSU Buttercup

I learned this word when I was about 16. I haven’t stopped using it since
      Absolutely one of my faves. :lol: :heart:
      ===========
      I think it’s in my repertoire because I heard it from my MAMA. She is the most proper laaaaaaady I know.

• OutsidetheBox

You gonna let your beige boo start putting up posts Sandra?
      That’s whats up.

ERMAHGAWD :rofl: rofl: You so damn sharB. :rofl:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

@Dubb, you on IG?

Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care says:

Why we care bout who Jay Z mama fuggin again?
      ——————
      Harpo who dis woman is? :waiting:

@ Ky :yes: they are trying the old fashioned way :hurl:

1. No Surrogate Agency or Artificial Insemination procedures would be utilized.

• OutsidetheBox

Mama Dee. :crying1: My poor kids cant even call me that no more cause of her. :rofl:

• Mrs.Man I Just Don’t Care

Seem like Adam and Eve thing to me :hump: @ky

BOL!!! Diva sorry this is a lie. :hahaha:
      ———————–
      It is no lie… hush gal I know what I am talmbout

• GellySammich

blue ivy was alittle baby with a camel mask.. it cracked me up
      Really? I thought it was rude as shyt. I might be baby sensitive or something but… naw damn that. It was rude.

Yall so mean.

Talk about Mama Jones
      Mama Combs
      AND NOW MAMA Carter

Fugg yall.
      ===============
      LET THEE RECORD SHOW :eek:
      <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

No disrespect for Mama Z from me yall :lol:
      November 6, 2013 at 12:37 pm

:wink: Milky, we can chitchat later :yes:

• Who Dat

@Dubb, you on IG?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am still on BlackPlanet.

• KyCakes

Ty says:

@ Ky :yes: they are trying the old fashioned way :hurl:

1. No Surrogate Agency or Artificial Insemination procedures would be utilized.
      ——————————————————————
      Well, I do need to get laid…. :think:

OH YEAH fukking @PhatCakes :yes: :hahaha:

I watched a story the other night on how these egg farming places arent even kept track of. :huh: One woman has helped make like 4 sets of twins… Its lovely but..its kind of scary.

Like the new Vince Vaughn movie. :lol:

essenze says:

:welcome: but don’t come in here talking about Mary the Queen of Hip Hop/Soul :rofl:

:crying: @ Dubb

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKucUlbrwSU Buttercup

1. No Surrogate Agency or Artificial Insemination procedures would be utilized.
      ==========
      Forgive me if my comprehension is lacking, but these seem to be conflicting unless they plan to use a turkey baster…

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

:newpost:

• GellySammich

I’ve thought that before too Diva!!! Like dang if I was a man I couldn’t be slanging it around cuz people just don’t be pretty :no:
      But if it feels as good as they say, she can always turn her ugly ass around :shrug:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

I am still on BlackPlanet.

__________________________

Oh. my. gosh. :hahaha:

• KyCakes

Buttercup says:

1. No Surrogate Agency or Artificial Insemination procedures would be utilized.
      ==========
      ———————————————————————
      Exactly! That was my conundrum…

#ThingsThatMakeYouGoHmmmm

It is no lie… hush gal I know what I am talmbout

I’m hushing. :hahaha: After I say you a woman with NO attraction to other women and NOT a man. :lol:

I know you know ugly bishes get laid. :hahaha: Look at these real gravi Fridays. :eek:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yes. He wanna fugg and impregnante…wants her to leave the fruit of his loins behind; and in exchange they gonna pay her…Really want her to GTF on someplace. BUT she can stick around if SHE WANT TO–but bish KNOW THIS IS OUR KID.

NOT CHURN.

My take

Awww Gelly :love:

• I Cant Believe It

Thank you for the warm welcome Roses! :thankyou:

• essenze

Dfl @ Ty and thank you :)

• Luvmybabygirl Samarra

aww ok i understand Gelly.

• Just Looking

Jason Waterfalls says:

Just Looking says:
      What takes you to Capital Chocolate City?

New job.
      ___
      Well congrats! That is awesome, well WELCOME TO the DMV. Thier is loads to do and even more to do. I must get your information from OTB.

What area do you live in?
      You actually working downtown?
      Are you married/living with significant other?

Soo much to ask…..

• Just Looking

_________
      This why they don’t like you

I :love: the truth and you!!!!

• Pingback: Kimberly Gossip! Jay Z's 2 Moms and Missing Moola - Kevin Terry - New ATL's Vawn | EURweb()

• Pingback: Kimberly Gossip! Jay Z’s 2 Moms and Missing Moola – Kevin Terry – New ATL’s Vawn()

• Pingback: Kimberly Gossip! Jay Z’s 2 Moms and Missing Moola – Kevin Terry – New ATL’s Vawn | I Am Mo Better()

• Pingback: Kimberly Gossip! Jay Z’s 2 Moms and Missing Moola – Kevin Terry – New ATL’s Vawn | CelebofTea()

• Lady_L

Diva says:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

I don’t understand the need to point out everyone’s sexual preference.
      ———————