That’s going to leave a mark: RG3 dropped by a swift kick to the groin

Robert Griffin III

Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III took a swift kick to the groin area during last night’s Monday Night Football game against the San Francisco 49ers at FedEx Field.

As women we will never experience the excruciating pain that can drop a grown man and leave him writhing in agony on the floor. But thanks to this GIF from sports gossip blog Terez Owens, we have some idea of what it must be like.

• VDot

His poor nads :nono:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Man :no: I don’t think I can say it was on purpose or not.

• A.J.

I thought they wore cups?!

• Who Dat

They replayed this on SportsCenter about 5 times and it is cringe worthy everytime I see it. :sad:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:hahaha: Remember when I kneed my younger bro cause he wouldn’t give me a bike. He didn’t get up and do shyte either :lol:

• Matchsticks

A.J. says:

I thought they wore cups?!
    ______

My exact thoughts as well…this must have been an intense impact…

:hide: got dayum

• libra80sbaby

:facepalm:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

A.J. says:

I thought they wore cups?!

Football players today don’t wear cups. They leave nothing to the imagination during these games.

For the ladies …. have ya”l ever rode a boy bike and that pole that sits right under the seat….. well have you ever hit ya coon on that :eek: chile excruciating pain :crying:

• Who Dat

I hope RG3’s dont swell up and he gotta zip em up in sweatshirt like that man who had the 100 + lbs worth of balls. Cause that is what happened to him. He had trauma to his.

Libra your gravie :hahaha:

• libra80sbaby

rwilliams4782 says:
    I love Carl Thomas honey that was my CD freshman year college. I had my first girl on girl action to his CD.. lol.. Summer rain and Superstar.. lol then few months later when the dopemine wore off I was singing “wish i never met her” lol
    ——————-
    Oh really?? Do tell, young lady…DO. TELL. :popcorn:

• Ty

A.J. says:

I thought they wore cups?!

New school huh…I bet his azz will have a cup next week :coffee:

• Matchsticks

@jenie

:yes: I did that when I was a little girl, I will never forget how bad that hurt!

• luVn_liFe…

I seen it last night. He got it together quick. rg3 sucks though
    :tea:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

—————
    :eek: Shyt is no joke :no: hot pain

• Ty

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:nono: I knew not to get my short azz on it :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Brought that nucca to his KNEES. OHmyGod!

That is one of the main things they tell ladies to do to a potential attacker. Go for the eyes, the thoak, and the groin. :coffee:

That’s also a good way to permanently end a relationship you want out of, I reckon.

I hope RG3?s dont swell up and he gotta zip em up in sweatshirt like that man who had the 100 + lbs worth of balls.

His balls looked awful :crying1:

• libra80sbaby

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Libra your gravie :hahaha:
    ——————–
    Guhl I HOLLERED when I saw this online. Lil baby lettin that lil scrotum bask in the ambience of that running water. His face lookin like “Like A Boss”. I :wail: and then :ghost: :lol:

• Ty

libra80sbaby says:

rwilliams4782 says:
    ——————-
    Oh really?? Do tell, young lady…DO. TELL
    Did yall give her a welcome packet :popcorn:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

————–
    And follow up with a combo :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    For the ladies …. have ya”l ever rode a boy bike and that pole that sits right under the seat….. well have you ever hit ya coon on that chile excruciating pain

************************************

*Years Welling Up*

I did this. :wail:

Was riding a Huffy without the padded seat. Lawd God Jesus is the Lamb.

Ty says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    :nono: I knew not to get my short azz on it

Chile I have done that crap a couple of times, and I just knew my bone done there pelvic area was broke :crying1:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I fell my azz off a fence at my grandparents house on summer. I had to go in the house and go to dayum sleep rest of the day. :sad:

• FuturedocDonte

My Redskins last in the division :(

down :smack:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ion mean to laugh :hahaha: cause I know it hurt but :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    ************************************
    *Years Welling Up*
    I did this. :wail:
    Was riding a Huffy without the padded seat. Lawd God Jesus is the Lamb.

:eek: :hide: :phew:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

________________________
    I watched that with my husband like :no:

@DTTS: Why did he throw that little boy’s birthday cake to the ground? :lol:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:rofl: I can’t stand that dude anyway :rofl:

• A.J.

got dayum
    _________
    From what I hear, he got what was coming to him! Hmph.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

My Redskins last in the division :(
    My Falcons last in the world Craig :no: THE WORLD :eek:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:waves: to those who spoke downstairs

• Who Dat

His balls looked awful
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And they kept saying he had “trauma” to them. That whole documentary on that man was so SCARY yo.

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

My Jets :facepalm: nuff said :kona:

• http://youtu.be/mak76-CMvus kingstonn

this is funny to me. :lol:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Oh and before I forget MJ know he was wrong for have on rogue, blush lipstank or whatevs that was on his cheeks with that crushed velour la chaqueta he had on :nono: He didn’t even blend it. Just let it sat right there on his cheeks like: LOOK AT ME NOW… LOOK AT ME NOW :winky:

• Ty

My Eaglez :facepalm:

Hey Bomb :waves: AJ :kiss:

• FuturedocDonte

My Redskins last in the division
    My Falcons last in the world Craig THE WORLD
    —-
    We gon have us an altar call for our teams Sunday :nun:

TAKEN GO to hell :hahaha: :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I did that when I was a kid. But the pain didn’t put me on the ground. I imagine the pain is 10X worse for men.

• A.J.

Jenty in da house :danban1:

• luVn_liFe…

:rofl: at Errybody claiming ther Teams spots :hahaha:

BOMB: I thought the Jets found their grove though. Ive said from the jump Geno was gonna be a bust :tea:

• Who Dat

Ion mean to laugh cause I know it hurt but

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Like somebody said a hot searing pain. I was walking all funny and my granddaddy was like what is wrong with you??? I mean OF COURSE I couldnt tell him about it. Told my grandma though. :sad:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

We gon have us an altar call for our teams Sunday :nun:
    ________________________
    Lord knows we need to. This season is boofalay *flushes the toilet*

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Every time I watch Western movies I wonder how cowboys rode horseback without experiencing pain in their groin? Horseback riding hurts even with a padded saddle. :no:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:hi: Jenie

• A.J.

Hey Bombshell :waves:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

They probably were tucking.
    That is where Chris Bosh and Rupaul learned it from :yes:

• ohpretty1

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:hide: got datum

_______

In your 2Chainz voice

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

@Luvn I can’t eeennn stand Geno’s face guhl :no: Me & the hubby disagree about Geno EVERY week b/c he swears he’s gonna be chit in these ppl NFL…. I on bee-lee it at all :no:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:happy: AJ

• Who Dat

My Falcons last in the world Craig THE WORLD

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Why I read that in ‘Ye’s voice though. Along the lines of…Of all time…OF ALL TIME.

I hate you.

• luVn_liFe…

The MORNING After Pill MAY NOT Work if your over 176 Pounds
    :huh:

• luVn_liFe…

@BOMB :rofl: GENO Is quite Unfortunately Challenged in the facial Dept

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:rofl: Dubb I swear I gotta quit yew :wail: :rofl:

• gypsyeyes

I REMEMBER FALLING ON THE BOY BYKE AND SWELLED MY POON LIPS AND YOU COULDN’T TELL MY MAMA SOMEONE WASB’T MOLESTING HER CHILD. SHE QUESTIONED ME LIKE SHE WAS LIV ON SVU. TOOK ME TO THE DOCTOR BUT HAD A MACHETE IN THE CAR JUST WAITING TO CUT A NUCCA IF THEY SAID OTHERWISE. THAT WOMAN IS CRAY CRAY!!

• luVn_liFe…

:stop: WAIT what if that kick to RG3’s ballz, Damaged something.
    He
    May
    NOT
    Be able to Sire any Benefactors for Becky

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

luVn_liFe… says:

The MORNING After Pill MAY NOT Work if your over 176 Pounds

****************************

:hug: Hey luV! Well damb! Over 176 lb’ders need to double up then.
    Make sho’ it gets it ALL.

• gypsyeyes

______________________________________________

but ‘cept you aint got no nuts so why your poochie lips be hurting…do the petrude like a make shift peen?

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Luvn :chase: that might not be such a bad thing RG3 is whack enough for his entire bloodline :kona:

• luVn_liFe…

KayCeiSoul says:

luVn_liFe… says:

The MORNING After Pill MAY NOT Work if your over 176 Pounds

****************************

:hug: Hey luV! Well damb! Over 176 lb’ders need to double up then.
    Make sho’ it gets it ALL.
    :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

:hug:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I hate you
    ________________________
    it was a cross between ‘Ye faces and Mike Epps “top flight security of the world Craig” :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~
    He is a CORNBall :crying:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Becky better take them pills for all her babies come out with them braids like their diddy
    :lolsign: Robenia1 :lolsign: RG4 :lolsign: RG6 (like the Foremans)

gypsyeyes says:

:rofl: LOL! Mama was just looking out for ya

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

________________________________

gypsyeyes says:

The only difference between women and men is that extra X chromosome. The vagina and the penis are created from the same set of cells (the chromosomes tells the cells which one to grow). If you take extra male hormones your c l i toris will in fact try to grow into a penis.

• gypsyeyes

_______________________________________

I have an ‘uncle’ Peggy so I knowwwwww!!! (in my JJ voice)

• Who Dat

I am UNABLE TO BREEVE DUE TO POST #68!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robenia1, RG4, and RG6 >>> :lolsign:

:dead:

• Who Dat

I have an ‘uncle’ Peggy
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Log out.

Just geaux.

OMG :ghost:

• luVn_liFe…

:newpost: TRAGIC! :newpost:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Aunty I think men back then had nads that were hard like iron & were equipped to ride horses all day everyday kind of like how folks develop callouses today…. & b/c folks stopped riding horses they got softer over time :shrug:

I hurt my Cupcake on a bike too :wail:
    No more riding for me after that :nono:
    ========
    I disagree about them not using cups though, because I be Looking for ducks on Sunday, and all I see is smoothness :shrug:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I have an ‘uncle’ Peggy so I knowwwwww!!! (in my JJ voice
    Pack you things and go :ghost:
    I have Aunt Butch

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

• gypsyeyes

everytime I come to play yall make me leave..

so are yall saying that when I was 8 and I told my ‘uncle’ peggy and her YT lover ‘uncle’ Barbra that I knew that they were ‘thesbians’ i was wrong??? the look on their faces were priceless cause they were more intrigued that I said ‘thesbians’ although I used the wrong word…