fanMAIL: Fans Express Outrage Over Beyonce’s Raunchy Lyrics

Beyonce

It's easy to see why Columbia Records wavered on a marketing budget for Beyonce's risky new self-titled album. Rather than pay for the marketing out of her own pocket, Beyonce cut out the middleman and released her new album straight to iTunes late Friday. The hard-core CD breaks every taboo for a Grammy Award winning pop singer who built her career on family values. Beyonce takes huge risks with sexually aggressive lyrics that would make a pr0n star blush.

Several readers emailed Sandrarose.com to express their outrage. One loyal reader plans to create a Change.org petition urging Columbia Records to drop the star.

I just read some of these Beyonce lyrics:

In one of the songs ["Partition"] the star croons: “He Monica Lewinskyed all over my gown” while in another song ["Drunk In Love"] featuring her husband Jay-Z she sings: “Oh he so horny, he want to f*ck. He bucked all my buttons, he ripped my blouse,”

Is she SERIOUS?! You sing stuff like this BEFORE marriage and motherhood and in your 20′s!!!! Do we really wanna hear – much less imagine – about Jay Z’s FUGLY ass shooting a load all over your Verace gown and sticking a cigar in your coochie like Monica – This chick is a mess. Desperation has clearly set in!

LISTEN

Drunk In Love

Partition

No Angel

255 Responses to “fanMAIL: Fans Express Outrage Over Beyonce’s Raunchy Lyrics”

Here we GO :facepalm:

KikiBlack says:

I’m far from a Beyawnce stan but she’s a GROWWWN WOMAN! I had no intention of purchasing this album but I listened to the snippets and looked at the videos and she did her thing. I MIGHT buy it.

free says:

********************

The Master Beta :D says:

She is human what did they think she was perfect Patty she like to fugg just like the rest of us :tea:

forgetmenot says:

:facepalm: One loyal reader plans to create a Change.org petition urging Columbia Records to drop the star. <— Ok, which one of ya'll was it :rofl:

avamom says:

I was waiting for this…I blushed while listening to Drunk plus
    :newbie:

The Master Beta :D says:

Some folks need to get a fugging life damn is it ever that serious

:welcome: avamom :)

@NikkeMinxx says:

Weellllll, I think it sits more in line with family values that we know (blind items and other gossip excluded, just try to feel me on this) she talking about her husband and not just some bust down/baby daddy. :shrug:

At this point, IMO, she earned the right to sing/say whatever she wants.

avamom says:

Thanks! OTB

lisaROSE says:

————————————————–

really i thought thats what you do after your married !!! the album is aight thank god i didnt pay for it

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Stupidest chit i dunn seen today Craig.

LittleBigMouth says:

Oh please, that’s when your real freak supposed to come out when u get married, not before. Your reader’s priorities is all backwards just giving her milk away like that. And Beyonce is no longer under her daddy’s thumb so she letting it all hangout, I ain’t mad.

SummerBaby says:

free says:

forgetmenot says:

*****************

that's SR taking "artistic license" with the post….

Hey Nikke. :lol:

I might need to leave.. :thinking: :holdsinlaffs:

FuturedocDonte says:

so just because she is MARRIED she can’t sing about having SEX :blink: :rolleyes:

I saw a report that said Bey sold 80K copies in the first 13 hours :yes:

I don’t think it’s that serious to petition something like this

cougar lover says:

change.org needs to require people to take a pre-sat test or somn, before submitting a petition. By the time you finish the test. I’m sure you’ll come to the consensus, that it just isn’t that serious :hahaha:

@NikkeMinxx says:

….and I aint no card carrying Beyonce stan but she DID THAT. bish dropped an album in the middle of the night on these heauxs and still aint said schidt about it.

Yes there are mannie mannie thangs to thank God for.. :eek: :lol: :hahaha:

AttorneyMom says:

Can someone help me on this one? Did Beyoncé or Sash Fierce release an album on iTunes today? Blank stare.

Why did Beyonce wait to become a “lyrical whore” after she became a wife and mom? Blank stare.

You all are stupid if you continue to support her music. #realtalk

Do better Beyoncé or Sasha or whoever you are? That demon just basically took over Beyawnce.

Honycoatd says:

I knew this was coming… when I heard those lyrics too.

I do think she should have kept some of those lyrics for when she is singing to Jayz… it was not for ears to hear.

Your reader’s priorities is all backwards just giving her milk away like that.

I laughed at the milk. :hahaha: :heart: Milkkkkkk. Thas nassy.

Drunk on love sounds a lot like a dopamine fueled “love” don’t it Sandra? :kona:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    Columbia would do ya’ll just like BARNEY’s.
    Ignore ya’ll long enough until this all BLOWS over :yes:

:hahaha: :rofl:

The Master Beta :D says:

avamom :welcome: was it you :lol:

beyonce been nasty. thats why we like her :shrugs:

bootylicious wasnt bout no family values. neither was ego.

Honycoatd says:

Attorney Mom great to you that your back. How are you?

Welcome Avamum and hi

:welcome: avamom

Just listened to the two snippets – I want to believe that SANDRA Just picked the two worse songs on the release, RIGHT??
    OR these two songs are good?

i like them rangs tho. and that leather corset/harness.

Holy Grail!! :nun:

LittleBigMouth says:

Lol @ OTB, well shoo that’s what she doin dammit

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Columbia Records will drop Bey when money stops being green & chit…. :rofl:

@NikkeMinxx says:

bootylicious wasnt bout no family values. neither was ego.
    ______________________________________________________________

lap dances on BET, Dance 4 You, Yes, Check Up On It…. come on nah.. this bish BEEN ’bout it.

I knew this was coming… when I heard those lyrics too.

Hony :lol: Ppl been singing about sex since…. forever, no? :eek:

We sit in here ourselves and type out some of the nassiest chit this side of the inner-nets :hide: but you would silence her about some song lyrics because she sucking her hubby d!ck?

avamom says:

@Beta no :hahaha:

SummerBaby says:

Folks know they really need to get some business! If you want to start a petition find a more worthy issue.

Honycoatd says:

awww looks at those babies… They are adorable Bomb.

The one on my right is so you and I am guessing the left is like her dad.

Caramel Rain says:

thanks for the preview :thumbsup:
    goes to download NOW.

avamom says:

Thanks luvn

I saw a report that said Bey sold 80K copies in the first 13 hours
    ~~~~~~~~~
    :shock: REAllY, Now that a STORY THERE!!! :clap: COT dayum BEY, that’s boss shyte!

Well I really like Drunk in Love LuVie so :shrug: but I think these were chosen cause they are explicit.

I’m a BIG fan of Partition already. Its quite nassy. :yes:

Honycoatd says:

InsideHer I don’t want to silence her but I guess she has a huge platform. So her music is everywhere but what we say is just here and to those who read it and those who search for it.

Sandra got the lyrics credited wrong but eh? :shrug: :lol:

AttorneyMom says:

Honycoatd says:

Attorney Mom great to you that your back. How are you?

Welcome Avamum and hi
    **********************************************

Besides almost passing away on October 2nd, I am good. Glad to still be breathing. Keeping the faith and walking the walk.

How are you?

B
    the beginning of Drink makes me wanna sew my ears shut! :(

I havent heard any of the songs but these two.
    :shrug:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:thankyou: Honey :yes:

Honycoatd says:

I actually liked all her slow ones.

@NikkeMinxx says:

she said take dat take dat take dat :listen: :buttshake:

Bey wake up in the middle of the nite feeling some kinda way and just release a album on dey ass

@NikkeMinxx says:

Besides almost passing away on October 2nd
    ___________________________________________________

Do tell…

You all are stupid if you continue to support her music. #realtalk

You know what, JustaMom I was about to tell your hating ass something but I like you better this way. :blank stare: :eek: Stupid is as stupid does. You been hanging out waiting for a Bey post or something? Where your hubby? Where your kids?

cougar lover says:

*From Downstairs*

Luvn

well its wasn’t comedy funny, but it was a revealing moment for me. There is this stuck-up, standoffish, overall funny acting chick i work with. That was my assumption of her, until i seen her dude today. I was under the impression that she was fuggin some chris brown looking, benz driving nicca with the way her azz be acting. But she fukking that nicca tho, fr fr, then got the nerve to be acting the way she does.. the fugg :rofl:

KyCakes says:

Two Cribz!!! :yahoo:

AttyMoM
    Im glad U pulled thru whatever it was. Your kids need you.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

KY!!!!!! :happy:

Honycoatd says:

Attorney mom… Well, I am glad to know you are still amongst us. It was not by chance but by favor that you are still with us. Don’t give up your good fight and always keep faith. To know that your love ones can celebrate with you and not mourn you is a blessing within itself. :hug:

And I am great… Just chilling with my boos in here.

KyCakes says:

My kids school is on lockdown…active shooter running around a CO high school…

Jesus be a bullet proof vest for these babies… :pray:

Ok Hony. I feel ya. I just disagree, natch. :lol: This is my point about folks asking you to send them her music, why would you search for it? #rhetorical

cougar lover says:

:hahaha: :rofl:
    ————————-

i’m saying. i remember when i was like 15, about to put in an application to kroger at the kiosk. got to the test part, looked at the screen, cleared my info, and then went home. working wasn’t THAT serious.

@NikkeMinxx says:

*taps OTB on the shoulder* ma’am… came into my office.

B
    the beginning of Drink makes me wanna sew my ears shut! :(
    I havent heard any of the songs but these two.
    :shrug:
    ________

The video helps it make more sense. It speeds up and the beat drops. I’m a fan. :lol:

COUGA
    LOL
    So her ugly man pisst you off.:hahaha:

KyCakes says:

cougar lover says:

:hahaha: :rofl:
    ————————-

———————————————————————
    Delete, delete, delete… :pc:

eveRyone knows says:

They’ve been together for years so they should be out of the Dopamine phase by now. But then again, Beyonce’s brain is wired differently from ours… :shrug:

MsOnederful says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

At this point, IMO, she earned the right to sing/say whatever she wants.

all of DISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

but also consider the fact that she is a VIRGO…so you already know she’s a Freakkkkkkkkkkkkk ch………

*taps OTB on the shoulder* ma’am… came into my office.

*OTB7′s defiant face* :eek: But she dont have to come into your office for calling me stupid? I support Beyonce so I’m stupid? Fukk outta here. Her, not you. :lol: But yes ma’am. :kona:

You all are stupid if you continue to support her music. #realtalk

You know what, JustaMom I was about to tell your hating ass something but I like you better this way. :blank stare: Stupid is as stupid does. You been hanging out waiting for a Bey post or something? Where your hubby? Where your kids?
    ==============
    :eek:

B
    the beginning of Drink makes me wanna sew my ears shut! :(
    I havent heard any of the songs but these two.
    :shrug:
    ________

~~~~~~
    right and usually i sample new music by the video. :yes: I get YA

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

anw_rootbeer says:

I haven’t logged in, in so long! HEYYY YALLL. I’m a Bey fan and a grown woman! I def won’t be listneing to the album with my daughter, but I love it! Been jammin all day

luVn_liFe says:

All the songs on the album are terrible. But these 2 songs are the most sexually aggressive. I wouldn’t let my mother listen to this album. :no:

Caramel Rain says:

EWWWW I hope I go out tonite so I can have the house to myself tonite :bounce: I’ma be jamming.. :lol:

Fated4Greatness says:

LittleBigMouth says:

:cosign:

@Man asked yesterday if we thought she liked to ride or from the byke. I was like bruh :stop: she a Virgo. :yes:

:blink:

CTFU
    how did that just happen

virgos are freaks? weird. cuz virgos LOVE my leo ass. i cant seem to shake em. they annoy me but i havent really noticed tht they are freaks.

i dont even like DATING virgos :cry:

IsThisThingOn... says:

“I saw a report that said Bey sold 80K copies in the first 13 hours”
    _________________________________

:yes: Gotta respect the hustle :applause:

InsideHer,

People ask me to get alot from the internet that they either can’t find, its too expensive or they just don’t know how to get it safely without unwanted stuff.

I got it for my sis and I listened to it while it was being transferred at 2am in the morning. She is a megastar and its music so of course I was going to preview it. If she was a rapper first and mostly rap is what she would deliver then I would not listen to it but she does R&B and I am a R&B fan.

I def won’t be listneing to the album with my daughter, but I love it!

:lol: !!!! I was like not this one, :pc: not this one. :lol: I hope I can make them a CD of the safe ones. Trying now.

I listened to the snippets… and I missed all the sexual parts… :tea: maybe I wasn’t listening hard enough.. :lol:

She alright. She can do what she wants she’s not messing with my money in any form.

@NikkeMinxx says:

EWWWW I hope I go out tonite so I can have the house to myself tonite
    ___________________________________________________________
    Color me confused

how did that just happen

:!!!!: :tea:

Is she SERIOUS?! You sing stuff like this BEFORE marriage and motherhood and in your 20?s!!!! Do we really wanna hear – much less imagine – about Jay Z’s FUGLY ass shooting a load all over your Verace gown and sticking a cigar in your coochie like Monica – This chick is a mess. Desperation has clearly set in!
    ————
    Clearly set in with this little letter :no: Get a life plz. This shouldn’t have even gotten a post

cougar lover says:

luVn_liFe… says:

COUGA
    LOL
    So her ugly man pisst you off.:hahaha:
    ———————————–

nah im wasn’t pissed. i was thinking to myself, “self, this chick tryna stunt on me, acting all stank, standoffish, and whatnot. then got thee nerve to be opening her legs for the nicca I seen today.” So you chose that nicca like he a prize or something, and you walking around like your ish don’t stank…the very idea!! :no:

i dont even like DATING virgos :cry:
    ____

OMgawdddd :facepalm: I had to LEARN to love Virgos. And thas all Imma say cause some of my fave Virgos blog here. :lol:

@NikkeMinxx says:

EWWWW I hope I go out tonite so I can have the house to myself tonite
    ___________________________________________________________
    Color me confused
    ~~~~~~~
    DONE!

Fated4Greatness says:

———–
    *blank stare* :blink:

Honycoatd says:

I guess Sasha and Beyonce are merged so you are getting 2 becomes 1.

KyCakes says:

My kids school is on lockdown…active shooter running around a CO high school…

Jesus be a bullet proof vest for these babies…

_______________________________

:pray: right along with you! (I knew there was a poster in CO but could only guess that it was you) Jesus protect hers and everybody else’s, please.

COUGAR
    that WHOLE SITUATION is pure comedy! :lol:

Her roses smell like Boo BOO!

@NikkeMinxx says:

EWWWW I hope I go out tonite so I can have the house to myself tonite
    ___________________________________________________________
    Color me confused
    —————
    Do you want to be of neutral color like Sandra’s lady friend?

:warning: COLORADO shooter killed self :no:

i like KNOWING virgos because they are smart and meticulous about clothes/hair/education/appearance. dont like DATING em tho :nono: everytime i meet a virgo they seem to be fascinated with me like a pet or something. if there is a virgo in the room they will find me :eek:

“all my life i had to fight…..”

bootylicious wasnt bout no family values. neither was ego.
    —————
    :yes: And what they think Check up on it was about?? :eek: huh

InsideHer,

Makes perfect sense. I was speaking mostly to the ppl who do not like Beyonce yet wanna what? Try to like her on the fifth album? :shrug: Or try to find more not to like..which is so counterproductive to actually not caring about an artist.

:blink: “stupid” though?!

So much for perspective and priorities… I guess not everyone sees a ‘light’ :think: :shrug:

flsun99 says:

Jay & Bet are being nasty….I like it!

FuturedocDonte says:

i dont even like DATING virgos
    —-
    Dont hate on us. We closet freaks :yes:

:warning: COLORADO shooter killed self :no:

Mayne these kids so broken. :( Fukk.

Torae says:

Grown ass women still listen to Beyonce? I’m 32 the last album I listened to was Dangerously in Love. What gets me is grown women with kids talking about she “slayed” it like seriously how old are you again?…ummm okay…I’m too old to get excited for another grown woman who aint doin jack for me….

@ OutsidetheBox: This is a gentle reminder that abusive language to another member will not be tolerated. :caution:

AttorneyMom says:

luVn_liFe… says:

AttyMoM
    Im glad U pulled thru whatever it was. Your kids need you.
    *************************************************

My 3 children are the only reason I am here.

Besides, I promised God (Yahweh) that I will act right if He let me live. I have to keep my promise (vow).

So I can’t cuss anyone out on the blogs anymore. :-)

*Hugs*

cocoa49 says:

As Bey said she is a grown azz woman. The problem is that these labels mold these artist to what they want them to be. If she wants to be raunchy then so what! Don’t listen to the album, don’t watch the videos and move on, it’s that simple. duh? She sold 80,000 of her RAUNCHY album in 3 hours. A lot so somebodies like it. Don’t hate appreciate. lmao :bowdown:

FuturedocDonte says:

^^^^
    true :yes: This sht down bottom though. :no:
    —–
    dont like DATING em tho everytime i meet a virgo they seem to be fascinated with me like a pet or something. if there is a virgo in the room they will find me

“all my life i had to fight…..”

Honycoatd says:

Virgos are good with money not necessarily smart. Cancers are smarts, Capricorns and Sagittarius.

AttorneyMom says:

Honycoatd says:

And I am great… Just chilling with my boos in here.
    **************************

*Hugs*

“all my life i had to fight…..”

:lol: :hahaha: All virgos females hate each other too. :lol: They dont even get it.

~~~
    We :thankyou: SANDRITA, there are two side.
    Inspite OF :thankyou:

AttorneyMom says:

@Sandra Did you block Redeem?

I added “Partition” which mentions the Monica Lewinsky visual.

getting 2 becomes 1.
    ————–
    :whistle:

And tonight is the niiiiiiiiiiight when two becomes ooooone!

I need some love like I never needed love before; wanna make love to ya babayyyy!

I had a little looooove now I’m back for mooooore; wanna make love to ya babaaaay!

Set your spirit freeeeeee, it’s the only way to beeeeee! Ohhhh Ohhhh!

damn I want to type the whole song out and jam! :lol:

:eyeroll: And a gentle reminder to OutsidetheBox that other members can say whatever they like. You got it. :thumbsup:

:think:
    I THINK Ima GO. :peace: GOOD PEOPLE.

Honycoatd says:

Oh yea and Scorpios are the smartest… :rofl: well its one of our attributes so don’t be a misanthropist or a cynic. We the BEST.

When yall become mothers, yall better stop freakin too :eek:

Torae says:

so what about grown women without kids? or what about grown men? or what about grown ppl who kids moved out already? or what if you still pregnant but yo due date aint come yet?

i need to know if i can like beyonce or not. please enlighten me before i bust another two step :bite:

FuturedocDonte says:

i dont even like DATING virgos
    —-
    Dont hate on us. We closet freaks
    ———————-
    I thought that was Pisces… :think:

:blink: “stupid” though?!
    ________

I’m legit pissed. :lol: Tryna work thru it tho. :phew: Not being apart of that O is my only condolence.

FuturedocDonte says:

Grabs OTB hand :kona: come here girl. I DO NOT want to be pouring out likka on your behalf :nono:

@NikkeMinxx says:

AuntSan, I loves you… God knows I do… but SOMETIMES you be acting like a NFL/NBA ref… you miss the first offense then throw the flag for the retailiation.

Fated4Greatness says:

People come across so angry over a person/artist they dont care for :huh: …I dont get it.

Honycoatd says:

I guess I can’t see what everyone post.

What is Insideher being reprimanded for?

And I’m over here in these archives looking for some cussing and all I see is roasting. :hahaha: Slam a drawer. Move the fukk around. :hahaha: Whew Children please! :eyeroll:

Dont leave LuVie!! :shrug: Imma leave it alone. Promise.

AttorneyMom says:

Now, Sandra. I hung out with @ATLien once.

I hung out with @TalkingWithTami last week.

When are we going to get to hang out? I have been following you ever since you were a photographer (I miss your photography work).

We should hang out while I am medical leave.

AttorneyMom says:

What about Aries?

Honycoatd says:

InsideHer. No retaliation please. I just got back and you want to leave already?

What are you getting the children? Did they ask for expensive and over the top things?

FuturedocDonte says:

But they do nitpick alot and it can be annoying.

:thinking: true

IsThisThingOn... says:

cuz virgos LOVE my leo ass. i cant seem to shake em.

_______________________________

My daddy virgo and my mama leo :love:
    He is real selfish though, but it’s alright because my mama a angel :nun:
    I know this because my daddy said so. We was like, OH, :smack: that explains it.

Stand for nothing, fall for anything. I’m worth your top shelf, dont chu forget it. :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

:rofl: :rofl:

Honycoatd says:

Aries love children but can be overbearing. Often times if they are brought up selfish they remain that way for life. They are not really loyal but are very hard working people and are high achievers.

I guess I can’t see what everyone post.
    What is Insideher being reprimanded for?

AttorneyMom said yall are stupid if you continue to supprt Beyonce. I just spent 15.99 on Beyonce in support. So I said she JustaMom :yes:

—————–
    :shrug: the Aries I know is a hard worker and loves chillunz. But selfish he is not. He is loyal though, well as far as our friendship goes.

FuturedocDonte says:

This comment was left on Beyonces instagram when she uploaded a photo of “vegan cupcakes”

You got a lotta f–in nerve to post a picture of some vegan cupcakes when you clearly got all of our scalps shining from snatching our hair out from the root. Girl f— your cupcakes. Do you realize how many people gonna miss work tomorrow f–ing around with you? Do you realize how many people thought they were gonna buy a good azz lunch tomorrow but now have to forego those plans because you stomped your azz into iTunes and demanded everybody’s last coin? Do you understand that just a few days ago, stans were mad at you because you amnounced another tour but we didn’t have not nann single, only for you to not just drop a single, but a full azz album on itunes WITH 17 videos…. with no publiciy, no interviews, no more code, no nothing? Whew you a bad bytch.

JMO says:

——-
    Like her. Period.

I need a foe for a battle. :hahaha: *dismissive hand wave*

They sure did ask for a bunch of chit but I’m lowkeying it this year. A new touch PC, a wii u.. :thinking: clothes..a Beyonce weave (just means bundles of nice hair :lol: ) games, jury. They was actually easy to please. Well besides each kid wanting their own laptop. :stop:

InsideHer *slaps you on the hand*

You know you are not stupid… you could possibly be other things but stupid is not one of them so why would you stand and let that rock hit you.

We all here will not be friends, buddy, sexual partners, fantasies to each other or even respect each other. But let us pick our battles better babes. This is would not even bother you now but what about those that admire you that may not let you know. They will surely miss you so think about the little people hun. :hug:

They are not really loyal
    They are not really loyal
    They are not really loyal
    They are not really loyal
    They are not really loyal
    They are not really loyal
    They are not really loyal

When that lunch date again? :rofl: :rofl: Done bestie up with Melissa and now this.

MoniquetheGeek says:

I was late to work downloading the album this morning. Call me stupid, whatever. But :whistle: I woke up flawless…

gypsyeyes says:

HEY WHAT THE HECK DID I MISS??? BIZZLE WHERE YA AT (IN MY JHUD VOICE)

These are generalizations and they are usually applied differently to men vs women. Ppl have different “moons” and things that come along with a birth date sign.

Selfish doesnt have to mean I wont share my things. It could manifest in other ways you’re not privy to see. Also, some ppl actively work against some traits that may be inherent to them. I do. :)

gypsyeyes says:

@future that was missjia that said that and it has been making it’s rounds. she is true bey stan

OMagwddddd :hahaha: YASSSS @DOC :thankyou: !!!!

Honycoatd says:

*pinches OTB* behave miss. We are in church. Sit down.

IsThisThingOn... says:

“Not being apart of that O is my only condolence.”

__________________________________

And THAT should be sufficient consolation all by itself. :tea:

Honycoatd says:

Yes, your moon sign plays a big role in who you really are oppose to who people see you as.

HEY WHAT THE HECK DID I MISS??? BIZZLE WHERE YA AT (IN MY JHUD VOICE)

*lil wayne voice* How you want it :box: show me my opponent

*crunching noise*

Show me my opponent.. :karate:

:hahaha: Yeen miss nothing. Im just working over here..and somebody called me stupid. And I got mad. Cause I’m stupid you see. God finished with her but not me yet apparently. :crying1:

Honycoatd says:

OTB just typed a half truth… There are more than O’s in here.

IsThisThingOn... says:

“Virgos do care about everything brand, expensive and are neat in appearance and actually the men are self reliant. But they do nitpick alot and it can be annoying.”

______________________________________

Sandra, are you a virgo? :think:

gypsyeyes says:

come here and lay on mama’s lap ***naked***

Honycoatd says:

Are you ready for when he does OTB?

I don’t follow much of astrology to know the characteristics of each sign well… just know the ones of the few folks i’ve come across and are close with or was at some point. :shrug:

InsideHer *slaps you on the hand*

:ashamed: Hony gone with all that common sense. I wanna be ratchet. *puts on Bey Mrs 3rd Ward sash*

:hug: I’m cool just joshing. This thang like North Korea in here tho thas for sure. :phew:

Um how the hell Jake gon’ just become Command :cuss: He not even cut out for that :no:

________

Monique :hahaha: :heart: ‘d for your word play, shuga!

OTB- You know you gotta set the example for the “baby” *pernts tuh self* :lol:

Honycoatd says:

I like that song… pretty hurts.

FuturedocDonte says:

____________________________________

Now THAT is a proper example of an angry FAN!

Mr. Razz is going to get off earlier than me… I am debating on if I should ask him to throw the Oatmeal Raisin cookies in the oven for me for the cookie christmas party we will be attending tonight… :think:

I tol yall about his attention span before… :think:

Naked :hahaha: See! You tryna take me there. I’m already in here getting admonished for listening to this worldly music, Gyp. :hahaha:

Caramel Rain says:

Torae says:

****************
    You have the right to have your opinion. I’ma gggrrrwwwwnnnn wommmannn *Bey voice* and I have the right to like what I like. I dont idolize her like others but these songs are ok. Something to listen to on the treadmill or dance around like your crazy while nobody is home :ashamed:

IsThisThingOn... says:

…what about “abusive language” to ALL other members?! Oh, that’s different? Okay then bul :sick: hit :coffee:

Are you ready for when he does OTB?
    _________

When he finishes with me? :bite: Heck no. I hope I’m covered for the entire good. :huh:

Maybe he got the Grand Goon fugged UP! if he think its going down like that! :nono:

:popcorn: I caint WAIT San!!! :bounce:

gypsyeyes says:

she wasn’t an angry fan…you have to follow her to know her jia-isms. it was funny when i read it but the other stans came for her not knowing until they read previous tweets and her tumblr and blog. she is a true stan for real and yes I am stanning for missjia. TeeHee!!

Honycoatd says:

You will be. I already see the change.

OTB- You know you gotta set the example for the “baby” *pernts tuh self* :lol:

I be forgetting you watching. :ashamed: :lol: Let me get some ack right.

“Bey when she w/ Blue attitude”. :nun: Not “Bey when she w/ Jay” attitude. :lol:

lawd hep meh! I am coming down with a cold and they just asked me to go tubing on sunday in the snow…

yall hve a good weekend. and make sure you get a babysitter to watch the kids if you plan on :headphone: to beyonce’s new flim flam filth album.

gypsyeyes says:

WAYMENT SO THERE IS A CAP ON WHAT WE SHOULD LISTEN TO…ACCORDING TO WHOEVER I SHOULD BE LISTENING TO BIG LOOFA AND FREDDIE JACKSON AND NOT BE BUMPING TO ARIANA GRANDE AND BEYONCE CAUSE I’M WHAT 40?
    SINCE WHEN THIS WAS? I DIDN’T READ EVERYTHANG IN HERE BUT YOU GOTS TO BE JOSHING ME…

Ni ni says:

But beyonce’s been nasty and a freak. Shes always been ghetto, shes constantly in her drawers. I dont understand what her fans want from her. Shes always been like this. YOU were just sleep :shrugs: .

I be forgetting you watching. Let me get some ack right.

“Bey when she w/ Blue attitude”. Not “Bey when she w/ Jay” attitude.
    —————

:popcorn: I caint WAIT San!!! :bounce:
    ————-
    :bite: Me either. Its something bout Grand, he cut throat, but I like em :yes:

I dont idolize her like others but these songs are ok.

:eyeroll: Yeah thanks Cara.

You will be. I already see the change.

beyonce’s new flim flam filth album.
    ——————–
    I was seriously thinking about buying the album…b/c based off the few songs I’ve heard, that’s what it’d be for… :hump: time… but then again… :think:

fanMail..Sandra’s fans. :eek:

avamom says:

____________________________________________________________

Big Loofa tho :hahaha:

songs I’ve heard, that’s what it’d be for… :hump: time… but then again…
    ————-
    Do ppl do that forreal?? Cause I tried it and I’d rather hear us :biggrin:

SANDRAROSE
    :thumbsup:
    Thanks for the Partition! YONCE ALL ON HIS MOUTH like likka!!
    :whistle:
    :danban:

I DO LIKE that chyte

IsThisThingOn… says:

Sandra, are you a virgo?

I don’t base my life on Astrological signs. Such trivial things bore me.

Smonae says:

What fan would email or tweet Sandy about be :huh:
    Gurl stop lying the fans & stans are estatic right now.
    Hell Beyonce is your fav’s favorite “Katie Perry”

Bloop :coffee:

Razz
    let Mr.Razz put the cookies in. U can always remind him in 18mins to get em out

I like him too. I mean Olivia didnt become Olivia without his help! :yes: She is a product of him.

___________________________________

Oh, I got it Gyps. I was trying (unsuccessfully) to emphasize the difference between being ‘chastised’ by a true fan who can’t help that they love/really like you v. receiving the same amount of attention/feedback from someone (a hater?) who claims to be offended by your very existence, i.e., if you really hate me, please ignore me!

SMONEA!!! :rofl: at 193

BTW ya’ll I think misTAKE :cell: sent this one in. Ya’ll know she’s quick to tighten that damn housecoat !

Miapluck says:

Had to log in for this one…WITW…I understand trying to reinvent yourself, but this here is something else…ALL these years she’s so “private” hiding the wedding,hiding the baby, hiding this, hiding that…But now you show basically the crack of ur @33 and tell how you giving h### in the back of the limo…Come on, this is a major downgrade even for Beyonce… and the “album” still sucks probably better than she does…

:bow: if you really hate me, please ignore me!

~~~~~~~
    SAY THAT

That Partition the truth LuVie. Dont hurt nobody. :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

BUT YOU BE HATING TO LOVE ME…MEMBA THAT TIME WHEN MY FONT WAS WHITE TO YOU??? GOOD TIMES…

MIAPLUCK :thumbsup:

Are you Happy to be in Pari’?

gypsyeyes says:

I HAVE A LITTLE ADVICE FOR YOU ALL THAT DON’T LIKE THE ALBUM OR DON’T LIKE BEYONCE….DON’T.LISTEN.TO.HER.MUSIC.

HOPE THAT HELPS…THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTERS L M A AND O!!!

JMO says:

if you really hate me, please ignore me!
    —————
    But @harlem is hard to ignore :tea:

:shrug: P U H L E E Z E. And then I will effectively go away. It works. I hate a font here and it no longer exists. :yes: But my capacity for hate is low so I can only do one hate at a time. :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

I dont idolize her like others but these songs are ok.

Yeah thanks Cara.

********
    :hug:

no offense but umm… I F’s with bad gal rih rih.. It’s room for both
    <—

JMO says:

Is Harlem in here today?? :lol:

:kona:

___________________________________

Maybe it’s explained in the 2013 tax law changes. I mean, if you’re talking about things we GOT to do :coffee:

Bloop
    _______

You know what.. :crying1: I used my pen and got ank on my sweater. I was like “bloop” *makes motion…writes on sweater* :hahaha:

JMO :hi: NO we aint seen ol STANK BUG Harlem today

I keep hitting play On this “partition”. BEY said he forgot to bring the towel

Ima have hubby download this when he gets here.

Caramel Rain says:

*************
    this made me giggle :lol: SO you saying Bey can suck a duck? :popcorn: she got small baby teef sooooooo…..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

., if you really hate me, please ignore me!
    *************
    done :tea:

my capacity for hate is low so I can only do one hate at a time
    ~~~~
    I dont even use that WORD EVER, raised my son not to use it.
    I Loathe THAT WORD.

San ah make ya dance says:

songs I’ve heard, that’s what it’d be for… time… but then again…
    ————-
    Do ppl do that forreal?? Cause I tried it and I’d rather hear us
    ————-
    We’ve never done it mainly b/c we weren’t stationed together and was trying to catch up on our visits :D

But now that mr. razz and I are together obviously things will slow down so when they do… idk… it was a thought :lol:

@luvie-thing is… he ain’t trying to go to the party… so he liable to be like fugg it. lol

JMO says:

@caramel :rofl: you’re on a roll

________

:rofl: :rofl: Omgawd Gypsyyyy :crying1:

Caramel Rain says:

@San, I’ve done it in the car and the radio just happens to be on nassy music.. Not done on purpose tho.

THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTERS L M A AND O!!!

~~~~~~~~~~
    Yeah THEN forget it.

IsThisThingOn... says:

I don’t base my life on Astrological signs. Such trivial things bore me.
    ______________________________

Okay. I don’t either but… nvm. Asked and answered… I guess. :rolleyes:

:hug:
    no offense but umm… I F’s with bad gal rih rih.. It’s room for both
    <—
    _________

None taken Cara.:hug: I know you shade me straight up. :lol: Thats why I fukks with you.

gypsyeyes says:

_______________________________________

Of course I remember – it was just this morning, you nut! :lol: :hug:

gypsyeyes says:

IsThisThingOn… says:

I don’t base my life on Astrological signs. Such trivial things bore me.
    ______________________________

Okay. I don’t either but… nvm. Asked and answered… I guess.

December 13, 2013 at 5:01 pm
    ________

SHE IS A BACKPACKORPIO!!!!

Caramel Rain says:

:shrug: JMO, I aint did nothing :lol:

:shock:

SANDRA ROSE U see what pops up when you google Sandra ROSE??

Smonae says:

OTB these bitta heffas really pressed about others spending money on Beyonce :huh:

Bish u keep track of the coins in yo house and support who u want and I’ll do me :wink:

Caramel Rain says:

no offense but umm… I F’s with bad gal rih rih.. It’s room for both
    <—
    _________

None taken Cara.:hug: I know you shade me straight up. Thats why I fukks with you.

********
    and you likewise :rofl: :cheers:

FuturedocDonte says:

:newpost:

gypsyeyes says:

ARE YOU TALKING WHEN YOU PUT IN HER NAME IT SAYS ‘SANDRAROSESTALKING BEYONCE’

BURY ME A ‘L’ :ghost:

YOU DONE MADE IT GUHL!

Smonae says:

gypsyeyes says:

ARE YOU TALKING WHEN YOU PUT IN HER NAME IT SAYS ‘SANDRAROSESTALKING BEYONCE’
    ————————

IsThisThingOn... says:

But my capacity for hate is low so I can only do one hate at a time.

________________________________________

:yes: Right. Plus, true hate requires lots of energy (like energy sufficient to power Bey’s hair fan). Most never get close enough to elicit this much ‘care’ from me one way or the other :shrug:

Caramel Rain says:

., if you really hate me, please ignore me!
    *************
    done

______________________________________

you drinking again today? :think:

_______________________________

Chile ‘teacha’ say no name-calling, unless you, well I’ll let somebody else explain…. :kona:

Smonae says:

Me name calling noooo, dont know what u talking about ma’am :coffee:

jazi65 says:

when rih rih went hardcore she was called a hoe..beyaki does it & she’s a grown woman FOH! There are just some things that are best left in the bedroom.

supa says:

I’m trying to figure out what’s the big deal about a grown, married woman making adult songs about her and her husband. The songs are playful and clearly she’s trying something new, which is smart considering that she’s on solid ground as an artist. I mean, why not? She can afford to experiment with her craft.

The only thing I’ll be outraged about is parents playing these songs in front of their children. Sadly, it seems that not too parents know what age appropriate means anymore.

SandieAu05 says:

Lawd ham’mercy! My Instagram feed has been all about Beyoncé all day. It’s starting to irritate me. At the same time, I am starting to get curious about it. But, I’m refusing to give in to the peer pressure. Stay strong!

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

So this fan downloaded an explicit version album instead of the clean version and she upset with whom?

Atypical says:

So, married women with children don’t have sex? Only women in their 20′s only talk about giving head. #blankstare I get it,when people don’t care for somebody they don’t care for anything they do, but Beyoncé is 32 not 12. If she wants to talk bout sucking her husband off, she’s a grown woman. Well the desperation clearly worked. Her album is #1 on iTunes and I’m sure your fan disguised as a hater is maaaaaad about that too…Her album is dope, but of course I’m a fan…One last thing, I work damn hard for my money honey, I can spend it on whatever the hell I want and that doesn’t make me stupid @AttorneyMom because Im #cuesBeyonce a grown woman… #filesnails

Afiya says:

:cosign: w/Atypical :yes:

MrsL says:

So, in other news I really like this “Rocket”. :tea:

MrsL says:

Oops, see that’s what I get for drinking too much coffee. I meant to say I really like this “Rocket” song by Beyonce.

Candi Apple says:

:love: You still slay me though

Tell me how it’s lookin’ babe :nun:

Candi Apple says:

The game is on :lock: down once again….

:cell: The general called me for his title back…

MSVALLDAY says:

All I got to say is “wake up flawless, post up flawless” I woke up like dis…. I woke up like dis……..I look so good toniiiiiiiight G-damn G-damnn!!

She did this and I ain’t really a Beyonce fan. I have none of her other albums but I think I will buy this one. :listen:

Crmlkorn says:

“You sing stuff like this BEFORE marriage and motherhood and in your 20?s!!!!” <~~~ EXACTLY why we have more baby mamas than wives out here. You got it backwards boo. You save the freak for the man who puts a ring on it. SMH