In Case You Missed It: Real Housewives of Atlanta, Episode 5

Apollo Nida and Cynthia Bailey

Another episode of the utterly Fake Real Housewives of Atlanta aired last night. In the episode, Kandi Burruss’ mom, Joyce, threatens Kandi’s fiancé, Todd Tucker; Cynthia Bailey’s husband, Peter Thomas, gives Phaedra Parks’ husband, Apollo Nida, friendly relationship advice; and washed up model Kenya Moore wards off evil spirits.

Supposedly Apollo Nida has been sending Kenya Moore naughty text messages (as the script calls for), but I can’t wait until the truth comes out about who Apollo is really texting when he’s not on camera. And, no, that person is not on Bravo Network’s payroll. Stay tuned! And please don’t forget where you heard this first.

PLEASE NOTE:

You do not have to download anything to watch this video. Sandrarose.com is not responsible for any pop ups generated by you clicking the video start button on the player navbar. This video is not hosted on Sandrarose.com’s servers.

Alternate Link

Video courtesy of Yardie

272 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: Real Housewives of Atlanta, Episode 5”

sassyshe says:

Sandra who. You cant leave us like that, a blind post at least

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Kandie’s mom needs her whole :buttshake: beat. If she is putting on for the cameras she is dumb cause they don’t need the money. She is the worst. Sitting up there looking and acting like a special Ed droopy the dog

Diva says:

The wood with the lipgloss though :rofl:

Apollo looks like he left his butt pads at home :tea:

Spill the tea :tea: he has hoetendencies

Diva says:

:wave: hey boo @Man :kiss:

This show is so fake…

Is Kordell Stewart’s gay azz still on the show?

gettin into these leftovers right about now

:nun:

Diva says:

Apollo looks like he left his butt pads at home :tea:
    ——————–
    Dat azz just as flat as that back! :rofl:

free says:

mama joyce is stooping too low for ratings….

How tall is Kenya?

She look WNBA-ish in that pic.

:yawn:

i just cant with this show :no:

bbl maybe. i yew curr. which u prolly don’t but :bye:

:hide: Ooohh I missed it.

Diva says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA
    :jack: << just for u
    ——————–
    can't we kiss first dayum Man :smack:

Diva says:

:hide: Ooohh I missed it.
    ——————–
    I miss it err Sunday :coffee:

Pollo look sessy in that still. :yawn: Ion fukk with no yella dudes…hmm. *texts the yella dude that gave me his numma this wknd* :cell:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Diva his byke poke out more than the butt. Now I don’t want not fat but man but it shouldn’t cave in either :nono: He better text Kenya about her pointed butt and get some tips
    >>>. :buttshake: Paul Lo booty after Kenya work him

bc my fists was BALLED up!
    ___________________________

:stop: Dont do it, Miss Celie. :bite:

free says:

the best thing about this show is my boo LEON. he’ll be on next week.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

How tall is Kenya?

She look WNBA-ish in that pic.
    _________________________

:eek: i thought that was B. Scott!

Why did Kandi’s mom threaten ol boy?

Crickett says:

My mother would not act like that in front of the whole world. For her generation its not lady like or proper. Take your mama off the show Kandi while she still has a little dignity. Too much foolishness.

rwilliams4782 says:

I was hoping ms. Joyce was under the influence but all i saw was water.. AINT NOOOOOOO desert hot enough to keep me off yo azz… lol.. She wanted to know if they got married can we still get our allowance lol

Apollo seems like he used to being someone’s bytch.

Like a jigalow kinda, but one with low low standards.

A real jigalow would require the woman to be rich or famous. Apollo seems like he could be “bought” for an outfit or a good meal or something.

Ol broke azz nigga. :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

Call me crazy but I don’t see how people pay thousands in rent each month.. Poor Kenya was so happy her and the dog don’t have to look at that white fridge anymore lol..

rwilliams4782 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Why did Kandi’s mom threaten ol boy?

————————————-
    Bc she scared those Kandi Koated/bedroom Kandi checks will no longer be in her mailbox if they get married. Too busy listening to what people around her are saying.. Ms. Joyce actin up for Bravo..

free says:

rwilliams4782 says: Call me crazy but I don’t see how people pay thousands in rent each month..

*************************

she and porsha are wasting realtors’ time.

IsThisThingOn... says:

rwilliams4782 says:

This is what confuses me about the line between the show’s'realness’ and what’s ‘fake’ …why would Bravo have Kenya living in a 3rd-floor, walk-up, freeway motel? Why wouldn’t they have rented a house for her at the time she was evicted from the other property? Were they planning to NOT re-sign her at some point? :thinking:

KayCeiSoul says:

Maaaaaaannn!!! If a man sat up and let my mama talk to him like Kandi’s mama talked to that boy, he wouldn’t even SMELL the cookie no mo’! :mad:
    He better pick up his balls from undah that table and establish his manhood in that house because if he don’t, Mama Joyce is going to run that ENTIRE marriage.

Kandi is so sweet! I just want to hug her and tell her that she DESERVES to have a man that can take over and run thangs. She has to fight to be herself and that is not fair.

Chill Mama Joyce. You wrong this time. Cut. The. Cord. :mad:

*********************************

If that was the plan they should have stuck with it. :coffee:
    She is giving me all types of “Whatever Happened to Baby Jane” right now, when my favorite movie is “Mildred Pierce”.

So she is waaaay off. Crazuh azz. :coffee:

rwilliams4782 says:

free says:

she and porsha are wasting realtors’ time.

—————————————————————–
    IKR that realtor last night had the straight up side eye.. Chaka Khan.. I mean Porshas mom came to the rescue to pretend that she wants her to stay with her… Talkin about that closet wasn’t enough.. Hell that closet had plenty of space.

free says:

she and porsha are wasting realtors’ time.

if Bravo TV is any indication, i think thats just what ppl do in the A. :shrugs:

OMGawd I cosign everything @Kay. Kandi need to ban Joyce ass from her man if she cant get some act right.

This is why my mama stay outta my affairs. :nono:

KayCeiSoul says:

Like a jigalow kinda, but one with low low standards.

************************************************
    THISSHYTTHISSHYTTHISSHYTTHISSHYTTHISSHYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :wail:

Ain’t nothin’ worse that a ho with low self esteem.
    And he is starting to look….WORN. TIRED. Ashen. Ugh.

kamadiva says:

Mama Joyce is worried that her time living off Kandi will be cut and she is acting a plum fool. She is too old for that mess.

I like Todd…he seems to make Kandi happy. But I agree with KayCeiSoul: I know he was not trying to be disrespectful by not saying too much back to Mama Joyce, but you can only take so much disrespect. She didn’t even speak to him when she arrived and then only BARELY answered the pleasantry he offered.

It seems Kandi has been taken care of a lot of people and they are getting worried that their well will dry up once she gets married. :shame:

because they dont want to cut grass, change the roof shingles, shovel snow, or sort the recycling.

some ppl rather let building maintenance do it.

KayCeiSoul says:

Chaka Khan.. I mean Porshas mom came….

****************************

Out of the refrigerator??? Because I SWEAR she live in that bish. Err’time I SEE her she coming out of that dayum refrigerator, with some jelly and some bread. :eek:

rwilliams4782 says:

Thats Kandi’s fault. She been treating her mom like they are in a marriage so long her momma is not willing to let go. Same scenario if Kandi were a man being a mommas boy. Mama was right about AJ and from then on she felt like she was best selling author of relationships.. Last time I checked she didnt have a man.. Honey since they are on the Bravo Channel Kandi needs to holla at her girl on MIllionaire match maker and get mama a date. I took offense to her calling Todd thrifty. Hell I’m thrifty and as shaky as show business is these days you should be.

libra80sbaby says:

I havent watched this show since Ne-Ne told Sheree, “I went to the bank and cashed what?? A TRUMP check! I am VERY rich b*tch!” After that I was like :stop: No more RHOA shenanigans for me. :nono: :tea:

*****************************

ANd if that wasn’t some fuq’ed up shyt!

If it was ME…

KAYC: *runsoutofthekitchen* “MAMA! Did you hear Todd ast’ you how your day was? And you just gone start talking to the dawg!? GIT. NOWWWW. Come back tomorrow, we’ll try this again. Let me make you a TO GO plate. C’mon nah, put some pep in yo’ step and sprinkle a lil’ hurr’up behind it. You wa’nt even raised like that, and you ain’t raise ME like that.”

GAGIRL87 says:

_____________________________________________________________________

:ghost: :dead:

kamadiva says:

And…Kandi needs to put her momma in her place – just as I am sure Kandi would not tolerate Todd talking to Mama Joyce any kind of way, she should extend that SAME courtesy to Todd from her Mama. Her pre-nup is NOT her Mammy’s business!

This may be karma from all of the “housewives” sticking their noses in Porsha’s marriage…now that po’ child is homeless. She acts so immature to me. Her sister is right, she needs her own place to GROWN THE F UP! If K.Stewart was suspect…why you crying over the dropped soap!?

GAGIRL87 says:

Ain’t nothin’ worse that a ho with low self esteem.
    And he is starting to look….WORN. TIRED. Ashen. Ugh.
    ______________________________________________________________________

yo a$$ on 10 lol

rwilliams4782 says:

Yes Porshas mom stay in the kitchen. I fixed you something light. Looked like she cooked her 7 pieces of toast and a dozen eggs.. Somethin light my ass. lol

rwilliams4782 says:

Kenya had a knife set in a damn reusuable publix bag. :wtf:

some ppl rather let building maintenance do it.

Ok. I would. :shrug: Otherwise Imma be on an acre of concrete. :eek:

kamadiva says:

@ KAYC: you said a mouthful wit this: “You wa’nt even raised like that, and you ain’t raise ME like that.” Mama Joyce should be ashamed, but I bet she is NOT. She even lied on lil Riley!

GAGIRL87 says:

I don’t watch the show anymore but I’m enjoying reading ya’ll comments tho :hahaha:

Cyber Monday :shank: :ban:

GellySammich says:

I hate Porsha’s “I have a point to make so I’ll say it loud and whine with it” voice. :yawn: that’s all I got.

KayCeiSoul says:

GROWN THE F UP! If K.Stewart was suspect…why you crying over the dropped soap!?

********************************

Baaaaaaby you betta tell the truth and shame the devil! :rofl:
    She knew his Lil’ Daryl lookin’ azz was a pop-tart when she married him. Talm’bout she wanted a father figure and security. Biiiish. You LIKED them uhglass sandals he bought you in Vegas. Lookin’ like a sandal made out of Lotto patches. You cut yo’ shyt out Pow-shuh! :coffee:

rwilliams4782 says:

I’m single so I have a condo near atlantic station and its not that bad. I don’t have to worry about maintenance either but some people I know pay like 3k a month so I can only imagine how much Kenya’s rent is.. that. dont know if she is paying it but still

kamadiva says:

@GAGirl87 – (from downstairs re: your friend) – they say the highest form for flattery is imitation. Offer her fashion advice and leave her home when you go shopping.

GellySammich says:

speaking of… Babe, your baby girl kicked me in morse code and asked you to get her this lil coat from BabyGap we liked :grill:
    :kiss:

Fugg Apollo Highliter ass :tea: And Kandi Mama too for showing her grumpy ass. She is too much :no:

Cyber Monday

Where are the deals :shrugs:

I havent watched this show since Ne-Ne told Sheree, “I went to the bank and cashed what?? A TRUMP check! I am VERY rich b*tch!” After that I was like No more RHOA shenanigans for me.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I aint watched faithfully since the season Cynthia married the main character from “Uncle Tom’s Cabin”…I mean running around tripping like her man is a young fine dude. That dude was present for the dayum Boston Tea Party.

Dubb :hahaha: you are a damn mess chile !!!!!

Ol broke azz nigga
    —–

KayCeiSoul says:

That dude was present for the dayum Boston Tea Party.

*********************

Yerp! And was also present when the first bank went belly-up during the Great Depression.
    Find you a paper from that time, and I guarantee you’ll see his azz peeking from around the back of a pub or saloon. Same grey beard. :coffee:

you are a damn mess chile !!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You the one who callt Peter “blue black” in that last pic other week though. I still aint forgave you for it :crying1:

Kandi Mama was fine until O boy acted as if her moving in was too much. Just a OLD FOOL and to clown your daughter like that on TV. NO respect

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Like Jack Nicholson’s character in “The Shining”….at the end he was in the pic…from when the hotel OPENED in the 20′s.

GAGIRL87 says:

She even lied on lil Riley!
    _______________________________________________________

:crying: :rofl:

kamadiva says:

@KAYC – they did not have any biological children, no common property or assets, he didn’t give you any $$, treated you like a child and seems you slept in separate bedrooms…so why is it SOOOO Hard for you to get over? There are plenty of other dumb jocks/ballers in ATL who like a pretty arm piece. I am sure you can get your allowance back up in no time (which is why you are a constant fixture on the ATL night scene).

I have no comment on Kenya. She is too … :facepalm:

GAGIRL87 says:

__________________________________________________________________

:ghost:

Ya’ll in rare form lol

KayCeiSoul says:

Kandi Mama was fine until O boy acted as if her moving in was too much.

***********************

Hey San! :hug:

What you think about that San? I think Kandi mama need to gone and get her life. A nice condo (Kandi can afford that) of her own. She don’t need to move in if the girl is getting married for the first time in her life.

Shyt – let her LIVE. They may wanna run through that bish like Tarzan and Jane, butt-booty nekkid. :rolleyes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    My mama didnt eem want to come put something in my MAILBOX I had company at my house…No no no I can do it tomorrow. While you at WORK. :nono: I was like dang ma you acting like we in this bish runnin round naked or something. We just watchin TV! :shrug:

Something wrong with Joyce wanna move in with her daughter and HER MAN.

KayCeiSoul says:

Like Jack Nicholson’s character in “The Shining”….at the end he was in the pic…from when the hotel OPENED in the 20?s.

*************************************

DUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I done FLAT FUGGIN’ LINED!!!

I :heart: yo’ azz! :wail:

essenze says:

Good morning all, I hope everyone enjoyed their extended weekend. Kandi’s mother need to stop but I am going to blame Kandi for this. she has not created boundaries which is why she is having the problems that she is having. I love my momma to death but there are certain lines that are not crossed, and my personal life being one of them. If she allows this to continue, she is going to be lonely and old just like her mother. I noticed that people who don’t have shyt going on in their lives are always in somebody elses business, this includes friends as well. Like I always tell people, you are your own best judge of things when it comes to your own life. You know whats best for you. There is nothing wrong with seeking opinions of your loved ones but understand that you ultimately have to make the decision and be able to live with it. Take that opinion with a grain of salt and keep it moving. People are lonley and fu*cked up right now for letting others in their home business. What happens in my home, stays there. Mama taught me that when I was little :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

___________________________________________________________________

kamadiva so I’ve heard :) thanks love :hug:

:kiss:

:kiss: Send me the link please. :woot:

GellySammich says:

She don’t need to move in
    I haven’t watched but I thought she was moving staying in Kandi’s old house?! no?

GAGIRL87 says:

essenze :love:

:hug: Kay

I agree. Kandi needs to “man” up in her life. Her mama is prolly the reason her a$$ is not married now :no: Check why she still doesn’t have a man, cause if she did, she’d be :biggrin: Kandi girl let me call you back. If that child has been taking care of you that long, do you really think she is going to abandon you. Mothers should not live in house unless they are helping with newborns or sick :tea:

********************************************************

Her Mama and that Pleasure Principal hair of hers done trained Porsha to sniff and go get. What PORSHA failed to do was sniff that man’s AZZ. That would have told the story. :coffee:

Where are the deals :shrugs:
    _________

I’m doing electronics. My kids are in that stage. :crying1:

Amazon: PSVita, Kindle Fire. HSN: Smart Teebee Finsh Line: Hoodies.

:shrug: These teens expensive but simple.

Something wrong with Joyce wanna move in with her daughter and HER MAN.
    —————
    :yes: My mama is the same. She get scarce quick when me and the bf together. I love it in her :yes: Mama Joyce don’t have that scrooge face all day for nothing :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m high a$$ a kite over here off these meds bye ya’ll :hi:

I stopped watching RHOA too…like when Nene went Hollywood…but this season pulled me in. Its messy in that grand way that TV should be.

I always end up saying, ” well Lord, I aint that :yes:

:hahaha: I think its good for your self esteem.

DUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I done FLAT FUGGIN’ LINED!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    YOU the one who gave me the visual :casket:

But I hated her that season. I mean truly bugging out like a bridezilla over somebody so dayum old he call a sofa a davenport. Man gone head on someplace.

———

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The principal of pleasure

:dead:

Pleasure Principal hair

:chase: EYE HATE CHU <–like Benrnadine to her ex hu-band. :crying1: :rofl:

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

The way momma Joyce was acting last night I see a rehab facility in her future real soon. She needs to chill before Kandi wise up and snatch that house back. I have no patience for any of the foolishness and we all know Apollo prefer to txt the queens……

:rofl: :rofl:

kamadiva says:

Kandi bought her mom a house years ago on the Xscape checks…when Kandi bought her new house, Mama Joyce wanted to move in then…but Kandi cut that and said that it was for her, Riley and Todd. Kandi pacified her mom (as her MAMMY wanted Kandi to buy her a NEW house) and gave her the old one Kandi was living it. But her MAMMY mad that she ain’t even got a picture up of her in the “big” house..like she is entitled to be there…even on the walls! I’m not going to disrespect elders (as I wasn’t brought up that way)…but she need to have several seats!

@ Essenze – you right…Kandi should have nipped that in the bud YEARS ago! It didn’t just start!

Beeeberrrrrs! I WUB YEW!!! :grin:

we all know Apollo prefer to txt the queens……

:stop: Oh hell no we ALL dont! Until you tell it? :popcorn:

his Lil’ Daryl lookin’ azz <—- :rofl:

MrsL says:

Somebody said Porsha look like a walking eyelash…..

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Since Momma Joyce is so worried about Kandi’s finances, where does she work? Where does Momma Joyce get a check from, other than her daughter? Oh ok. I mean, I understand Kandi not wanting to be disrespectful, but she has to find a way tell her momma to chill. Because how much disrespect can one man take? Child please.

kamadiva says:

:dead: @ Pleasure Principle hair!

Porsha getting on my damn nerves. Tired of her story already. Move the fugg on. Fake it til you make it damn

Feel better GGBoo!

sound like she already feeling good :snort:

do some wild shyt, GA and then blame it on the meds.

:thinking: I almost punched one of my extended fam in the face behind some pick-cha business this wknd. Folk be feeling some kind of way about not being “pictured” in your home.

MrsL says:

Somebody said Porsha look like a walking eyelash…..

Heyyy Somebody. :hahaha: Next to meet you. :rofl:

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

I don’t disrespect my elders either but my momma did raise me to speak my mind. I woulda told her the dirty truth. Wait am I the only one know about Apollo? Oh…maybe I’m mistaken…..

My mama is the same. She get scarce quick when me and the bf together. I love it in her Mama Joyce don’t have that scrooge face all day for nothing
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Thing is my mama be rushing off and trying to NOT be “in the way”…dudes be WANTING to hang with her cause she so cool. :lol: But like I told him…she is NEVER coming over here to watch the game, drink a beer or two, etc…you wanna chill with MamaDub… WE gonna have to go to HER HOUSE. :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@OTB Toy r us had tablets on sale. I got my little guy a 10 inch one for 69 dollars. it was 169 so I was happy I caught the sale. Hope that helps (not that you asked but you were buying for the kiddies sooo…)

kamadiva says:

Which one of them have a storyline outside of Kandi right now? I waiting of the yt version of ATL Housewives! Is that in the works…they more are the queens of drama and shade!

Wait am I the only one know about Apollo?
    _________

Well Sondra alluded to something too. I tend to err on the side of guilty until proven downlow, so I don’t pay rumors much mind. I felt like I read some concrete in your post.. :gossip:

freakaleekaka says:

:thankyou: After years and years of trying to catch the open registration. I am finally a certified commenter on Sandra Rose!!! But Realhousewives of Atlanta is boring and they need to re cast next season!

With his young matchy matchy ass.

Keya is it the one with the “colored” case?

———
    Gon’ head MamaDub :hahaha: I like that

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@OTB it had a red back

that Pleasure Principal hair <— :rofl:
    Khan.. I mean Porshas mom <— :rofl:

yall done dragged this woman today! i don't believe porsha's mammy wants her there that bad; she wants to be on tv. how you gonna let your daughter put you out of your ROOM?

kordellia is sending $5K allowance checks. porsha ain't trying to rent no $5K condo. chaka is gonna get some of that allowance; i don't think she's gonna let porsha stay with her rent-free and do nothing but buy clothes and hair.

Kenya's house just "fell in her lap" courtesy of bravo. the Georgian terrace hotel is supposed to be pretty nice though. i think they're renovating; that was NOT a good look for their business.

gypsyeyes says:

are we really ‘in’ this post or is there a post that yall aint told us about.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS? Is MY AUNT. And not just HER being present (and she IS…there is a pic of my mom and ALL her sibs I have on a side table). She wants HER KIDS pics to be up. Lady I have 16 first cousins. BYE ASHY. And now almost ALL of my cousins are MARRIED with KIDS. We talking ALOT of pictures.

kamadiva says:

I only have pics of my kids …no one else. I see most of my family 1-2 times a week, I don’t need a picture staring me in my face when I walk down the steps or go to bed.

KABYEYOU says:

I was forced to watch this last night, my only issue is

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

____________________________

the Nabi Bundle Pack is 99 at walmart and 139 on the nickjr website.

MrsL says:

Mama Joyce must be trying to get a role in a Tyler Perry play or something. Her performance on the show last night definitely reeked of a good ole African American musical. Almost sounded like she was singing!

Trying to secure her own checks or 15 minutes of fame I see… :tea:

essenze says:

Oh and the Phaedra, Apollo and Kenya triangle is a bit tired at this point. This has been going on since last season, time to get a new script please and thank you. What the hell is up with Kenya’s ass? Like it was previously noted that thing looks pointy as hell. Very unatural looking. No bueno on the ass implants or butt shots :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

In my momma house, there are only pictures of her kids and my son. That’s it. And you better not ask her no questions. Smh. My grandmom has everyone up though.

how you gonna let your daughter put you out of your ROOM?

That wasnt unusual. I know lots of moms like that. She created Porsha. She is why Porsha is so blind imo.

:offtopic: Yall I did me a fly ass Perm Rod Set on dry hair for Thanksgiving :nun: Where have they been all my life?

@OTB it had a red back

I know which one that is. :yes: 7 got gifted one from gmoms for bday. I think it is good for just a BIT of surfing and whatnot. And the apps are limited. She does not even use it. Maybe if somebody else comes over and wants to play with it. :eyeroll:

kamadiva says:

@Kabyeyou – I agree…his parents should have taught him better. I snapped my head back when he said Hi Peter! Like for real…and then Peter had to school the lil fellow!

When my nieces started to date, they had to give them the “what to say and do” speech. Call the house and say Hello, Mr or Mrs. LAST NAME, may I speak with Sally! Then, if they came over, they had to make sure they sought out the parents to speak FIRST and then they could leave. AND DEFINITELY NO CAR HONKING TO COME OUT! We was all raised like this!

To this day, if /when my husband has to pick me up from parents or GRANDparents house..he comes in and speaks..no matter how much of a hurry we are in!

gypsyeyes says:

I made spaghetti yesterday and cooked it for 3 hours. I had some today and I’m about to stretch out on this desk and knock boff of the monitors off!!!

:hahaha: Ok so it aint just me! I was for sure perplexed. Bitch do you see any pichas of me? (i really dont..)

Bitch wanna be right next to Black Jesus in the line up. GTFOH.

KABYEYOU says:

—————————————

I am 30 and I have and will never call my parents or grandparents by their name

my girls parents asked me to call them by their name, nah cant do it b momma raised a young man not a young nigga

gypsyeyes says:

So we are in here, my font is just white.

:shrug: I LOVE THEM! Rollers period. I like sponge one too. :ashamed: BEST fro hawk evah.

I think my aunt has had an issue since I put up the pic of me and my two male cousins (they are brothers) at one of their weddings. So NOW she expects me to find pics of the other 14 cousins. Or at the very LEAST…HER kids.

So we are in here, my font is just white.
    ———-
    I know somebody back to work

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Kandi is going to snap one day and beat her mama with those short tarded arms :windmilling:

cooked it for 3 hours.

:phew: I know that smanging today!

GellySammich says:

soooo :yawn: Kardashian Christmas card? Soul Train Awards? Rih went outside? *sigh*

69 says:

:casket:

I have a friend who only has pictures up of HERSELF all over her house.

livingroom, bedroom, KITCHEN :eek: all of her own self.

its creepy.

———–
    :hahaha: I don’t let the sponges come no where near my head. I’m scared of that back in the day look. All I can envision is my mama nem hair :lol: I’m bout to figure out all kinds of stuff for these rods tho :yes:

:lol: My parents have failed me huh. :hahaha:

gypsyeyes says:

yes and i’m tired of pointing to my monitor and added my kids birthdays on the adding machine to seem busy. Damnit I have called my voicemail like I’m talking to a vendor 3 times today.

So we are in here, my font is just white.

:lol: I’m here! Working too tho. :|

Kardashian Christmas card
    _________

:hide: Loominaddi.

That boy :love:

I have a friend who only has pictures up of HERSELF all over her house.
    livingroom, bedroom, KITCHEN :eek: all of her own self.
    its creepy.

:eek: I hate her already.

I secretly hate ppl who have FBs like that too. :ashamed:

MissHarlem says:

:yawn: :coffee: geez

I have a friend who only has pictures up of HERSELF all over her house.

livingroom, bedroom, KITCHEN all of her own self.

its creepy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ME TEW. Its so dayum Bizarre! I agree.

‘Ghetti on simmer for that long is the dayum BEST @Gyp.

gypsyeyes says:

that spaghetti was so good today. I put cheese on it and put it in the toaster over. whyyyyy :wails:

did someone call Kandi’s arms ‘tarded?

Fair enough :hahaha: but technique makes all the difference. Dont sleep. :yes:

We talmbout The Shining!?! :yahoo:

:heart: that, 5 Heartbeats, & Mommy Dearest are my faves! :rofl:

That boy :love:
    :heart: he’ll be 2 in 19 days! What I’m gon do haysoos? :bite:

I got two carrot cakes to make later. *scratches neck like Pookie* It must be getting time to go. :|

Mommy Dearest are my faves! :rofl:
    —-
    One of my favorite childhood moves :lol:

69 says:

@ Nakeya

As far as I know Ludacris and Monica’s mothers are the onliest ones in the ATL celebrity circle that kept working after their kids came up.

I know Mrs.Marilyn kept on at Delta and one day Monica surprised her with an S500 Mercedes Benz and she took it, put it in the garage and bought a new Honda Accord with her own paycheck. Made it clear that I’m she wasn’t changing her lifestyle on Mo’s account.

IMHO that’s how parents should be. But then again, Mrs. Marilyn is a saved woman. Ms. (and yes I put EMPHASIS on MS.) Joyce gets life through Kandi’s money. To each its own though. Nothing wrong with taking care of your parents but Kandi momma needs to find a damn job that doesn’t include ccok blockin . :coffee:

:chase: No MORE wire hangers San! :angry:

————-
    :eek: Girl a Certified Nut :lol:

<— Team Kandi's Mom! :lol: :rofl: #willfontanythingforcontroversy :kona:

Mommy Dearest
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Man listen. I am still afraid of Faye Dunaway.

Joan Crawford WAS A NUT.

One of the best movies EVER.

A police officer arrested three teens last week as they were standing outside a store in downtown Rochester, New York. Their crime: Waiting for a school bus. The three boys — Raliek Redd, 16, Deaquon Carelock, 16, and Wan’Tauhjs Weathers, 17 — are star athletes at Edison Tech high school, and were waiting to be taken to a basketball game when they were spotted by an officer. It seems the store adjacent to their pick-up spot was being monitored by police due to past complaints from the owner of teens loitering outside.

The officer asked the teens to disperse, but they explained that they were waiting to be picked up by a bus. The officer again asked the teens to disperse. “We tried to tell them that we were waiting for the bus,” Wan’Tauhjs told WHEC. “We weren’t catching a city bus, we were catching a yellow bus. He didn’t care. He arrested us anyways.”

The three were charged with with disorderly conduct and obstructing the sidewalk.

so NOW we just gettin arresting for SWB? standing while black?? :blink:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I LOVE THEM! Rollers period. I like sponge one too. BEST fro hawk evah.
    ———–
    I told you about the time I asked for full wavy hair and the stylist put long rollers in my hair. Had me looking like Shirley Temple in dis bish. I was heated :shotsfired: I trusted yew as a hair pro :crying1:

lovezoe says:

That Kardashians cars look like someone threw up all over it.

GellySammich says:

so I’m looking for some unconventional art for my walls… something like old African weapons or tools… large tribal jewelry that can go in a shadow box… not just a painting… ideas? places to look?

No, they were arrested for loitering and not listening to the cop, not for “being black.” The cop told them twice that if they didn’t leave, they were going to be arrested. They didn’t leave. They were arrested. Real sad attempt to turn this into a racial

:shotsfired:

i’m staring to REALLY not like ppl

free says:

Wan’Tauhjs <— this name is a felony in and of itself….

:kiss: Fay! They need a petition/donations Pronto! :yes:
    <–I would sign :tea:

Is there ANY reason why Otis Redding’s version of “White Christmas” is so gatdayum SAD? :crying1:

If somebody dont give that nukka some SNOW…

LAWD :wail:

I hate her already.

I secretly hate ppl who have FBs like that too.
    _________________________

i deleted somebody from my timeline for posting too many selfies. dam how many pictures of your neck you gonna take :cuss:

meanwhile i got all sorts of banksy, kadir nelson, de la vega, deviant art and frank morrison pictures and ppl ask why im always posting “weird stuff”. ummm because there is more to the world than my own face.

——–
    :crying1: Why she aint just use the wand or something :no:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I LOVE THEM! Rollers period. I like sponge one too. BEST fro hawk evah.
    ———–
    I told you about the time I asked for full wavy hair and

:warning: DBC :eek:

<— Team Kandi's Mom! #willfontanythingforcontroversy

by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Dec 2, 2013 at 2:09 pm
    ————
    And for a donut :tea: food hoe

lovezoe says:

Fay- buncha bull. Hope they sue

*pops you in the head with your gravi* Now, Read It! :eek:

:lol: <–Florida Evans kind :yes:

69 says:

Fay

:whistle: you know I love you baaabbbbyyy. :whistle:

But I ain’t biting. I need receipts. This transaction total doesn’t add up. :coffee:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

If somebody dont give that nukka some SNOW…
    ———–
    :crying1:

I don’t know why she ain’t use a iron :angry: I told yew that’s why I do my own hurr. I don’t trust nobody here :wails:

Raliek Redd, 16, Deaquon Carelock, 16, and Wan’Tauhjs Weathers, 17
    ________________________

im not saying, but im just saying. :eek:

What I’m gon do haysoos?

Love up on em even more. :lol:

Screw, it could be :shrug:
    They just need more people, and a petition, and THEN maybe we can get to the bottom of it. Thoughts?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*rubs the back of my head* yuh. She tried it. Imma be quiet. But when she leave I’ll be talking again :cell:

__________________________

:hahaha: I think you went cray too fast. Shouldve took a hot shower and seen what the second day hair looked like! Second day curls are the best! :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

If somebody dont give that nukka some SNOW…
    ———–
    :crying1:

MayBE if’n yew fixed your lil funky stankin Attitude, people would be more nice to you :eek:

:hahaha: :ghost:

gypsyeyes says:

Wan’Tauhjs>>>>>> NOW I WANT WONTON SOUP OR I WANNA DO THE WONTON DANCE EITHER WAY I WANT HIS MAMA ARRESTED FOR THIS SHYT!

Old co-worker had a hawt azz ‘do and I asked about her curls…she told me sponge rollers. Man I woke up the next morning and I had to call in late. I had to wash my hair. It was looking re fuggin tarded. And the curls. I couldnt brush them out. I would brush forever and I couldnt shake em.

:wail:

:rofl: :rofl:
    =====================
    :cosign: Gyp. Arrest the moms! :ghost:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Watching the Babyfce Oprah thing. Yea I know we posted on it and talked about it but so what :popcorn: I ain’t know he wrote end of the road

69 says:

DTTS

I concur. Having grown up in a house full of pathological lairs (the ones who lie to have their way vs habitual liars who lie out of habit) I don’t put nothing past nobody.

Especially when dealing with teenagers. :coffee:

Second day curls are the best! :rofl:
    :gossip: She SHOULD know that *snickers*

lovezoe says:

free says:

69 says: But I ain’t biting. I need receipts. This transaction total doesn’t add up.

*************************

what school will have kids waiting for a yellow bus on a random street somewhere instead of in front of the school they attend and play for? that’s ignant! and why was this particular place chosen to catch the bus and why couldn’t they move over from the store that reported them? where was the damn coach?

Especially when dealing with teenagers. :coffee:
    =========
    I’m with you on that Screw! :yes: I know too many Liars! :rofl: *looks MsTake’s way* :hahaha:

GellySammich says:

:rolleyes: you uncultured non-helpful ass lonely summa bishes… I’ll look for myself

IsThisThingOn... says:

35 KayCeiSoul says:

*********************************

If that was the plan they should have stuck with it.

So she is waaaay off. Crazuh azz.
    _______________________________

She definitely acts like a person who’s ‘on something’ …I almost hope she’s just “puttin’ on” for the camera, but unfortunately I think a good bit of her crazy ‘act’ is real.

(Love the old black & white/classic movies by the way.) :popcorn:
    (Joan and Bette!) :heart:

free says:

lovezoe says: So do y’all think Carmen and Troy smashed or so you think Mana Joyce just hate anyone that Kandi get close to.

*******************

i’on know but I don’t think I want a broad in my house all day either. kandi supposedly has an office building now so why is Carmen in the house? and what’s up with mama joyce saying kandi’s office doesn’t have lights or something? mama joyce knows TOO much.

datsmdubya2u says:

lovezoe says:

________________________________

she don’t know nothing for sure..who is she talking to that would tell her that. he ole azz ain’t conversating with any of Kandi’s friends..

She just worried about her checks..

:wail:

:( I remember rolling my own hair as a child, thinking I was gonna be sharB, but all I ended up with was POOF :lol:

I’m guessing it needs to be authentic? :lol: Cause really the Hobby Lobby got some trinkets and baskets. :eek: :lol: :ashamed:

That sounds like an “on foot/on the ground” mission. :| I would always check ebay tho. JIC.

GellySammich says:

:hahaha: Settle down :rofl: I got anything ‘cultural’ from the place of origin :shrug:

Cot damnit! :cuss: Refresh two times!

I would always check ebay tho. JIC.
    Or Craigslist.

lovezoe says:

In a statement, the Rochester Police Department says the young men were asked to move several times but didn’t. This is an area downtown where businesses have complained of loitering and fights. The teens are home tonight after posting $200.00 bail. Their mothers want the charges dropped.

An officer asked the boys to disperse and they refused. The young men say they tried to explain to him they were waiting for a school bus. The officer arrested three of the players.

Thing & KC
    I liked Baby Jane too! :yes:

69 says:

Anyone who fonted me in that Paul Walker post

I’m sorry I didn’t respond. I was :cuss: as fcuk at that write up and a few of the comments. Several folks font is like white to me now.

To everyone else I usually font with :kiss:

!!! I love you for this. :lol:

free says:

KABYEYOU says: I wish a muhfuggin boy would come in my house and call me by my first name dating my daughter. I woulda escorted him right out cheaaaa

****************************

he thought he was being polite by adding mister. I got the impression he didn’t know peter’s last name so when Cynthia said peter, he said mr. peter. Cynthia should have addressed him as mr. Thomas but she’on know no better either.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Zoe, I wonder if they were all “Fugg the police, blah blah blah” :thinking:

Several folks font is like white to me now

:cloud:

Dats gravi :casket: The difference between me and you.. :ghost:

GellySammich says:

I got anything ‘cultural’ from the place of origin
    They don’t like you to fly this fat. :chase: Who finna buy a plane ticket just for some art?!

No Babe. Doesn’t have to be authentic at all, just look nice. If I could make it myself I would :shrug:
    Thanks though. Lemme go check the Lobby ri kwik.

lovezoe says:

———
    Hubby and I sad the SAME THING. Kids just rude. His momma should have popped that head. Just rude. Peter his granddaddy day calling him by his government.

free says:

lovezoe says: The boys were with about a dozen basketball teammates Wednesday morning on Main Street waiting for a school bus to take them to a scrimmage at Aquinas. There was no school that day and their coach had arranged for a pick-up at a central meeting spot.

******************************

so the school has no parking lot or place for a bus to pull up? that’s crazy as hell. I’m on the fence with this one. you CANNOT disobey a police officer; at least they are all alive. however, their coach put them in a VERY poor position. they should drop the charges; I hope they weren’t booked.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Taken2 keeps hopping on this boy :box: him upside his head. I am *panches fingers* this close from clothes lining her. She got to learn.. I done told her

“Fugg the police, blah blah blah”
    ________

And? Thats not illegal. :lol:

Glue Gun CHECK
    “Framed” Art Board CHECK
    Paint Tubes CHECK

Get Busy Gelly :lol:

So why just 3 were under arrest?
    :think:

Several folks font is like white to me now
    ———–
    I know the feeling. I try to ignore some folk but they always fonting me subliminally. YOU AIN’T GOT THE ANSWERS!!!!!!! SETTLE DOWN FOR YOU GET SMOOSHED :eek:

datsmdubya2u says:

Dats gravi :casket: The difference between me and you.. :ghost:

___________________________

PPL in the audience at the Soul Train awards looked stunned :shocked: at that performance

“Fugg the police, blah blah blah”
    ________

And? Thats not illegal. :lol:

True! Just thinking of all of ‘would/could be’s’ :rofl:

If they got loud, it could be a disorderly though…

so the school has no parking lot or place for a bus to pull up?

This is not unusual. And often times sporting events are extensions of the school day but some school districts don’t do it that way. If this is inner city, or rural, sounds like the coach was just tryna make it easier to gather the jits. :shrug:

So why just 3 were under arrest?
    :think:

That’s what I wanna know.
    What did those 3 do/didn’t do that the other did? :thinking:

So the business owners complained to the cops and the cops arrest high school athletes instructed to meet there.

Smh.

So the people actually fighting and chit outside the businesses have had nothing done to them.

Man, these police officers getting dumber and dumber.

free says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says: So why just 3 were under arrest?

**********************

the rest of them probably moved somewhere else. there are always a few in the group who are like “man, I ain’t moving nowhere; coach told us to stay here!” those are the ones with the ghettoest names.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Gelly :stop: don’t listen to her. She went to Tina Knowles bedazzling school. She will have your house looking like ChrisBosh booty hole… Full of glitter, loose and loud :nono:

lovezoe says:

DTTS- probably, but that don’t mean it’s illegal.

MissHarlem says:

69 :hug: main reason why I had to bounce

RE: when school is out and they have games I remember being picked up at a central spot if the school was far. Our coach also met us there so :shrug:

Anyone who fonted me in that Paul Walker post

I’m sorry I didn’t respond. I was as fcuk at that write up and a few of the comments. Several folks font is like white to me now.

To everyone else I usually font with
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Dang. What had happened? I aint post in that one. :sad:

free says:

OutsidetheBox says: This is not unusual. And often times sporting events are extensions of the school day but some school districts don’t do it that way. If this is inner city, or rural, sounds like the coach was just tryna make it easier to gather the jits.

**********************

we’ve had lots of events with the school closed and gates locked. we caught the bus at the sidewalk outside of the gate, not even going into the school. I’m on the fence because it’s just dangerous out here and a bunch of black young men gathering on main street is a police magnet. at the very least, the COACH should have been there.

————
    :crying1: :hahaha:

datsmdubya2u says:

so the school has no parking lot or place for a bus to pull up?

____________________________

Right the police are all outta line lately American citizens have the right to peacefully assemble. Im reading this book called :Rise of the Warrior Cop: The Militarization of America’s Police Forces

As an African American this stuff is nothing new to me..but white folk is finding out too..

We live in a police state

fgmidgoodtgnpnddgdgnkdkod

FML

:casket:

datsmdubya2u says:

free says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says: So why just 3 were under arrest?

**********************

Or maybe they were just the ones who know their rights as American Citizens to peacefully assemble

lovezoe says:

Marc Lamont Hill posted a pic from a convo from a friend. Friend was tall, black, in first class. Alabaster was like you play basketball right, he looked confused and was like wha? She said can I get your autograph, he says sure. He wrote we aren’t all basketball players. Black chick commented he could have simply explained who he was. Um no? We don’t owe ignorance no explainstion. Better than me.

I am almost SURE they were disorderly. :lol: They are teens..and athletes. Chile them egos is HUGE. But still the polioce need to learn some new tactics. Ppl so crazy. Dont even flinch when kids arrested for dumb chit. :eyeroll: Police are not “good” just because they are police.

238 was for 231 :eek:
    ==============
    Where is this controversial post, was I there, I’m lost :wail:

MissHarlem says:

Oh my god. :eek: *turns head like an owl*

Whats the best dish yall ate at Thanksgiving cause say what nii :eek:

lovezoe says:

Dubb- some basically said since he was speeding and started dating a chick when she was 16/17 he deserved his death. Paraphrasing, but yet.

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: we dont have space for parking lots etc only the schools in the subarbs. We are like step children that way

IsThisThingOn... says:

Hi Gelly:

How about displaying some authentic African textiles (Kente or Kuba cloth) as tapestries or framing them? I won’t recommend places only because I don’t think we’re in the same area. African baskets also look lovely on walls, and they’re relatively affordable and come in a variety of colors/sizes.

Police kill :eek: So offa that Alone… Well, young men need to be careful/safe. It’s not right, but that’s the reality :shrug:

gypsyeyes says:

Gelly don’t listen to her. She went to Tina Knowles bedazzling school. She will have your house looking like ChrisBosh booty hole… Full of glitter, loose and loud

I just wanna know who is gonna read my obituary? :ghost:

*bites*
    I had an awesome grilled turkey! :yahoo:

I remember being picked up at a central spot if the school was far

Before I discovered boys and my predilection for solitude I was sports oriented. Being one of the “bused in” kids we always had a central meet up spot and it was never on school grounds.

There would be maybe one mama hanging in her car till the bus came for us. Thats it. :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

____________________________

Africanart dot com

free says:

MissHarlem says:^^ Actually the person who doesnt know any better is the boys mom. She should know better and raise a gentleman. I wish one of my niece friends would address me by my first :nono:

***************

she probably don’t know peter’s name either. it seemed like the boy had manners. they have three different last names between them. I would have clarified “mr. Thomas” but Cynthia should have given the last name when all of the names are different.

Lawd :facepalm:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

*bites*
    I had an awesome grilled turkey!

i had an awesome fried one :yes:

MissHarlem says:

OTB :lol: exactly

datsmdubya2u says:

Black chick commented he could have simply explained who he was. Um no?

____________________________

No ma’am tired of placating deliberate stupidity

free says:

OutsidetheBox says: There would be maybe one mama hanging in her car till the bus came for us. Thats it.

**********************

i guess but see what happens? I’m just talking about society today and how young black men are so vulnerable to these types of things happening. an adult should have been there to give them some sort of credibility. I’m wondering why they didn’t ask the police to contact the coach or attempt to contact the coach themselves.

Looka there :) And is this supposed to mean you are not self centered since you not just hanging your own art? Pshhhhhhh. :lol: :love:

I just wanna know who is gonna read my obituary? :ghost:

MisT gonna read it. Unfortunately for you, great for us, it includes tales you have foretold here. :crying1: Your funeral gonna be the bess.

free says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says: Police kill :eek: So offa that Alone… Well, young men need to be careful/safe. It’s not right, but that’s the reality

****************

yep, one of them mouth the wrong words or move the wrong way and suddenly they are "hostile" or thought to have reached for a weapon. all that bullshyt.

IsThisThingOn... says:

“i’on know but I don’t think I want a broad in my house all day either.”

That’s all I’m saying. :coffee:

had an awesome grilled turkey! :yahoo:

Ohhhh yum o. Fave was creamed collards. :bounce: Made a pot pie for tonight SO ready to go. :eek:

lovezoe says:

:newpost: Ye

datsmdubya2u says:

@Free

They would’ve got BODIED if they reached for a phone. The ones speaking up may have just gotten tired of being harassed.. some folk is tired of laying all the way down.. everytime something like this happens folk look for ways the victims could have acted. thats because we feel powerless. seems like we feel even more powerless than people in the 60s felt. go along to get along i guess

Hi Gelly:

:hi: Cloth… no. Baskets maybe. I would prefer something uummm heavier? Like a metal (huge jewelry) or wood (tools and weapons). We painted the walls gray so now I want to add a little life to the place and texture is kind of my thing.

**********************

Why do our ppl always need validation for “gathering”? Why when they see us is there an immediate need to “disperse” us?

The store doesn’t own the sidewalk..so if they were loitering, where is the line they shouldn’t cross? Just tell them that. Tell them wait two more paces to the left.

free says:

OutsidetheBox says: Kids tell you they waiting on their bus and its expected shortly, how about you as an officer of the law, just take five and wait with them if you’re so concerned they going to be.. unruly?

*********************

because they are young and black. when i read it again, this lil spot has BEEN on the radar, probably because they always meet up there. so the police KNOW what’s going on. the shop owner just doesn’t want young blacks in that area. to me, it’s better not to disperse them but to just sit in the squad car and watch them. they WANT to put young black men in the system. that’s why I’m wondering if they were actually booked.

MissHarlem says:

FREE which again is my issue bc I remember clearly not being in someone’s house without my parent not knowing who they are. Same goes with calling a house if you dont know ask. I bet he know everything about Noel smh but thats my view

IsThisThingOn... says:

Well I’m in the DC/MD/VA metro area so obviously we have access to the Smithsonian museums (I frequent the gift shops for affordable unique pieces), but there’s also a local shop that imports all types of African statuary, masks, jewelery, etc. Perhaps you can find something similar in your area. Also, Ten Thousand Villages is a good spot to find unique items.

AttorneyMom says:

Mama Joyce must know something that we all do not know about Todd and Kandi’s friend.

I don’t care how great you think your vajayjay is, you should not have your attractive female friend hanging around your house and man. Period.

Any friend can become an enemy and hurt you at any given second. #RealTalk