Kanye West Announces Release Date for Adidas Line

Kanye West Announces Release Date for Adidas Line

The streets have been buzzing about sports footwear giants Nike and Adidas signing rappers (Drake and Kanye West) to exclusive partnership deals. Neither Drake nor Kanye seem to be athletically inclined. In fact, both men lean toward the Metrosexual side of the fashion aisle. Kanye kept the buzz going last night by announcing a release date for his new Kanye West x Adidas shoe line.

From StupidDope.com:

In a recent radio interview with Chicago’s Stylz & Roman, West announced that the collaboration would debut in September (certainly he meant of 2o14). Kanye also went on to say that the line will feature both footwear and men’s and women’s sportswear and will be housed in standalone stores specific to the collection itself. West also went on to say, “I’ve been under the wings, playing it the right way at Nike and everything, but I’ve wanted to create more and not been able to create more for no reason.”

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Congrats to him I guess. :tea:

• IsThisThingOn…

Congrats to Kanye! :clap:

(Please don’t screw it up :pray: )

• VDot

So Adidas has the answers Kanye? :clap:

• http://www.tt-time.com/ m9ser1

what ev.

• rwilliams4782

Guess all the gays will go to adidas.. I can’t wear adidas.. Those sambas and shell toes… I just can’t ..

• A.J.

Those sambas and shell toes… I just can’t ..
    Love Sambas all black with the gum sole!! Shell toe’s make your feet look bigger and wider than they should. Stan Smith’s tho!

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Good for them, but if Kanye wants to become a billionaire like he keeps shouting to the world then he needs to create his own line and stop trying to get up under someone elses. Employees don’t become billionaires.

Ninja Goodbye Ashy!!!!!! :rolleyes: no one wants ya shyt

• rwilliams4782

Only shoes I’ve ever had by adidas in a long time were some Jeremy Scotts about 5 years ago.. I don’t like low top shoes..Sambas and converse makes my feet look mad long..

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:rofl: hey Jenie
    @Eye Heart I left a praise break for you downstairs. thank you for the new gravie :bow:

• rwilliams4782

I dont like all black shoes bc from afar they look like those fast food work shoes.

A.d.i.d.a.s .. all day I dream about shawn

• Caramel Rain

Congrats? I like Adidas but wont be buying this mess. I dont really wear tennis shoes other than Air Force 1s (if somebody buys them for me)

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I guess he had to put the ski mask on because Kim told him that his breathe stunk like she did Lamar. She vicious yo :lol:

• A.J.

Go head on rwilliams! :lol: Samba do have the white adidas stripes!

• rwilliams4782

No one ever gave Sway credit for standing his ground while Kanye spazzed out..sway said “Idgaf about these mics we can turn the off” lmao

• Caramel Rain

:rofl: @ IsThisThingOn… for putting me on the altar to call on Jesus :rofl: I have tears in my eyes you.. :wail:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Congrats? I like Adidas but wont be buying this mess.
    ———
    I sure won’t either.

• Blanche Devereaux

@rwilliams :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: you’re right though

***********
    thanking back on it, I think his bad breath and teethaches were due to his crack usages.. that crack ate up his teeth, not all that candy.. they wild yo, they wild

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

I read somewhere on lipstickalley he was pushing for Kim to have a line so they could release a his or her line,. Lol

Adidas is cool, but Nike was a better look.

Taken Hey boo :hug: How you feeling

@AJ sorry boo I was thinkin bout the samoa lol

• Eye of Heart

Who the fugg cares :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Congrats? I like Adidas but wont be buying this mess.
    ———
    I sure won’t either.

********************
    Really? you wont get your little man a pair of Air Yezzy’s :rofl: He’ll be fresh ta death in Kindergarten.. :rofl:

• A.J.

@AJ sorry boo I was thinkin bout the samoa lol
    I hate Samoa’s. They look like Family Dollar shoes for kids. :tea:

• Caramel Rain

TheRealAshland, I saw that too. Kim doesnt even wear tennis shoes tho? He steadily tryna turn this h03 into….

• rwilliams4782

is it me or does it look like kanye has on eyeshadow on that pic?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

RWill: Sway was about to put dem paws on ‘Ye. It would have been real sad :nono: The sad part is Kanye is quick to say let people not forget he is from the south side of Chicago but I don’t recall in growing up anything but average-middle class with his mother/father/pedigree. It ain’t like all his life he had to fight. He would get worked :box: He knows who to mess with. People who are photogs or somewhat still in awe of him or need him. Let him try to spazz out on like 50 Cent (even though he irks me) or Jaime Fox on their radio shows. Chile pls.

Nobody is checking for Kanya :nono: take yo musty ball having azz on and just :stop: The people say no!!!!! :rules:

rwilliams4782 says:

is it me or does it look like kanye has on eyeshadow on that pic?

He probrably has that and some G-strings on ….. ole queen azz :tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

@Jenie: I feel lots better :yes: Thank God! I appreciate all the well wishes :hugs:

:hahaha: Jenie is you over there dranking? LOL

• Pretty Brown Eyes

Used to wear the mess outta Adidas in middle and early high school before i switched to Filas. I even had
    a pair of Patrick Ewing shoes lol.

• rwilliams4782

Kim don’t need to make another attempt at selling nothin but her azz.. that kardashian line reminding me of a pair of sandals the way it flipped and flopped

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

He looks like he smelled his own breathe and is about to pass out. That’s why his eyes half closed. He semi-conscious :no:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Really? you wont get your little man a pair of Air Yezzy’s He’ll be fresh ta death in Kindergarten..
    ——
    Excuse me, but my baby is a proud member of the FIRST grade. Humph. lol. And hell no. He always ask for Jordhans and Spiderman shoes. Kanye can not have any of my coins. Sorry. Mind you, 90% of the time I always wonder what the hell does Kanye have on. I’m cool on him and his shoes.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Nobody is checking for Kanya take yo musty ball having azz on and just The people say no!!!!!
    ——
    This about sums it up.

• Eye of Heart

I got some ratchet gravis for yall when yall ready. :kona:

Caramel Rain says:

:hahaha: Jenie is you over there dranking? LOL

:grill:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I went into Sears for kicks the other day. It seemed like the whole store was on eternal clearance the way it was set up :no: And their clothes were a hot shiggity mess. It looked so cheap and over priced. And the shoes. I got thrush and bunions just looking at them :nono:

Keya chile :hahaha: this fool could fall off today and I swear I wouldn’t give a shyt :shrugs:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Eye Of Heart….your gravi…lol…she has cartoon hair! :hahaha:

• rwilliams4782

I just bought a pair of patrick ewings a month ago. I’m a retro girl.. anything that reminds me of my child hood. Jordans, grant hills, gary payton shoes, etc

:hahaha: Lol Taken

• essenze

Good morning peoples. I really have nothing for Kanye. He lost his mind since his mother died. He has not been right since. He has delusions of grandeur and believes he is God. That right there is enough for me to dismiss him most of the time and block the dumb shyt he says :coffee:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Friend of a friend said he wore a mask the whole performance of his concert and did not take it off til he got to his older songs. I would have loved to go to the ole Ye concert :(

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I got some ratchet gravis for yall when yall ready.
    (Archie voice) WE READY! WE READY! :thankyou:

• VDot

His eyebrow’s are looking a lot like Bert’s from Sesame Street :huh:

My bad @ Nakeya. FIRST grade yall, her son in the FIRST GRADE :biggrin:
    He has good taste already then. Nah, my money aint going to Kanye or his s!utbucket lumpy buff gf.

• rwilliams4782

I remember when my momma use to make us wear stuff from sears.. Canyon river blues, L.E.I and unionbay lol

• Caramel Rain

San ah make ya dance says:

***********
    lies :tea:
    just admit that it was you, not your “friend”

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Jenie He needs to go ask for his mind back from the people he sold it too. :tea: No one really takes him serious. He is pure entertainment at this point.

• Caramel Rain

LOL I did too ..Lawd them LEI jeans fit so good tho. Zana Di did too..
    I miss Goody’s. That was my store when I was a teen

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

lies :tea:
    just admit that it was you, not your “friend”
    ———-
    :lol: Almost was me til they rescheduled the show :lol:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

lies :tea:
    just admit that it was you, not your “friend”
    ———-
    :lol: Almost was me til they rescheduled the show :lol:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

LAWD I bet that mask stank like a sewer :bite: I bet the crew be cleaning his masks with industrial strength Listerine, ammonia and monistat :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

___________________________

He not even entertaining anymore…. that fool is annoying as hell :no:

• Caramel Rain

Kmart does have a treadmill on sale I was thinking about getting.
    Sears is soo daym high! I been looking @ this one patio set they have that’s been sitting there since October. They wont mark it down. It’s 549.00. I thought it woulda went half price by now.. NOPE

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Kenya My baby has style. lol. I would never even attempt to go look at the Kardashian line of clothes. I have not watched the show for almost three seasons now. I just don’t care. They all want to be high fashion, and they are NOT!

• rwilliams4782

Use to wear reebok classics with the union bay jeans and an old navy performance fleece.. smh .. when we use to act crazy at school my mom would take our clothes away. Take us to Goodwill (before goodwill had the good ish) find us some messed up clothes and shoes.. she said”since you wanna act a fool in school you gonna look like one too”

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I remember LEI jeans. They were the joints back in the day :rofl: but then they got outlandish and started having all those designs on them. Had some folks walking around looking like Tina Knowles had got ahold of them with her bedazzled gun :nono:

• Blanche Devereaux

Im sittin in this office HONGRY not hungry HONGRY as hell and I forgot my bank card at home :crying:

But I’ll never buy any of his crap.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

He not even entertaining anymore…. that fool is annoying as hell
    ——
    He is just as entertaining as the crazy cousin, who talks crazy stuff. It’s funny for a few minutes, and then your just like :huh:

• Caramel Rain

:lol: @ Nakeya.. IKR.. what’s even crazier is that they NEVER wear their own clothes. Even Diddy wears a Sean Jean jacket or two. I just wish they’d go away, and take Kanye with them. They can leave baby Nori.

• Pretty Brown Eyes

I like Sears for my electronic stuff. They have the best warranties…come right to the house and fix stuff. I bought my son pants there because he would always wear the knees out and they replaced them free

• FuturedocDonte

:cell: <— me on the phone with my mama telling her NOT to buy me any Adidas cuz last year when she bought me them LUGZ. :( my acting skills came into play real good :yes:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Caramel Rain says:

———-
    Right! Leave the kid and go. Don’t come back.

Uses blog rush card to buy Blanche Devereaux a smoothie from SMOOTHIE KING

• A.J.

Sears high as hell. I’m surprised they are still in business. :tea:

• rwilliams4782

:dance: can’t you see…what you do to me..our love was meant to be.. you were made for me.. Pandora got me over here dancing like Pam from total

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

<— me on the phone with my mama telling her NOT to buy me any Adidas cuz last year when she bought me them LUGZ. my acting skills came into play real good

———–
    :rofl: I'm over here like who wear those still :huh: But the kiddies

• rwilliams4782

I got my washer and dryer from sears… but I got a good deal on it bc it was a display.. shoot ion care lol

• Caramel Rain

Alls my electronics and appliances come from Best Buy. I love Best Buy. Our Sears been going outta business since July. :shrug:

:newpost:

• AttorneyMom

Sandra writes: “Neither Drake nor Kanye seem to be athletically inclined. In fact, both men lean toward the Metrosexual side of the fashion aisle.”
    ***********************************************

I bet that their new sneakers will be pink in color. Why can’t metrosexual, homosexual, cross-dressing and transgender (women in their heads) men just rock lavender and be happy? Blank stare. Let the God-made (born) females have the pink color.