Major Changes At V-103

Major Changes At V-103

If you haven’t heard by now, there has been a major shakeup at local radio station V-103. According to a report on Radiofacts.com, radio personalities Crash, Ryan Cameron’s best friend and sidekick (center), and Kendra G (right) are gone. But the biggest news is Egypt Sherrod has resigned from her position as V-103 midday host to pursue other media interests. In addition to her radio work, Egypt Sherrod is the popular host of HGTV’s Property Virgins, and she also runs the entertainment and gossip blog, EgyptSaidSo.com.

From Radio Facts:

The former midday personality replaced several women preceding her and we were concerned about her being the midday host as Atlanta wants a “homegirl” in that slot probably with a few extra pounds and a few less than the average amount of teeth (lol). Egypt is a stunning woman and radio is not used to that. We are used to women on the air that sound sexy and look like Rick Ross (I’m kidding folks I’m KIDDING) (I can see the emails now). She states she left to pursue multi media interests… uh OooooooooK…. We will keep you posted of more updates.

237 Responses to “Major Changes At V-103”

MsOnederful says:

Egypt was beyond boring

VDot says:

I don’t know any of these people :shrug:

“Homegirl” :huh:

IDK who these FOlks is, I think this is what GYPS was talking bout Yesterday
    :shrug:

Egypt is so L A M E. :phew:

MsOnederful says:

Kendra G only does well on her OWN. I hope she bounces back in a different market..she’s actually a great Radio personality..I heard she did not mesh well with Ryan C. or the other guy at all. Watching videos of them you can tell it was NO chemistry at all.. and Ryan might be out next..cuz apparently V103 is cleaning house literally!!! Auntie you should pick up a shift on the radio would love to hear a show from you on the radio..that would be Errrythanggggg!

rwilliams4782 says:

I guess Frank ski knew when it was time to go.. I dont listen to the radio anymore .. satelite has taken over my car… so did Elle duncan resign or is she still on

Kendra G has a face for radio.

says:

:nun:

get them coins Egypt! i really like her on that show, she’s inspiring :yes:

Gigi26 says:

Egypt is too mature for mid day radio..maybe nights but even when she was on in New York she was boring :shrugs:

She’s pretty yeah but radio is all about listerners and ppl want to hear about fukkery, why you think Wendy lasted for so long :yes:

The Lordt will deal with Mr. Kelly! STill bumping his music though :kona:

Gigi26 says:

I remember when Ed Lovah n Egypt got into it on the radio :rofl: shyt was hilarious!!!

Caramel Rain says:

ok

Str8tUpMenace says:

Don’t listen to V103, but I met Egypt a few years ago, and she’s super sweet. Good luck to her. :thumbsup:

MsOnederful says:

RADIO is not the same with out STAR and Bucwild.. Miss JONES in the morning and Wendy Williams experience… Star or Miss Jones should come down to Atlanta and shake things up… Those 3 shows were the BOMB…and real RADIO…..

VDot says:

*******

:thinking: British accent or nah?

kamadiva says:

Kendra seemed a bit dingy…but I like Crash! Love his laugh!

I’m upset that ain’t NO Radio station in ATL is playing “holiday music” (guess I got to be political). 1 song every hour ain’t it! I have to listen to the Christian station for my Holiday spirit!

And is it just me…no one seems to be in the Holiday spirit! I say Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas and folx look at me like I sprouted another head. I hardly see any homes decorated (could be they do not want to be a target for thieves thinking they can “shop” at their homes)…but what happened? Is everybody BAH HUMBUG!

:shrug:

I couldn’t tell you who is on these shows, all I know is Ryan, and Greg Street :shrugs: and Joyce Lattel

When ppl say stuff like this, I think how sad your life must be. :lol: Shame. *pokes bottom lip wayyy out*

Homegirl. Code for Black. Keep on keeping on self haters.

rwilliams4782 says:

V103 play the same songs over and under so I just stopped listening..

Gigi26 says:

@MsOnederful: Star and Bucwild was THE SHYT!!! I loved them and was a loyal listener on every station they were at: Hot 97, Power 105.1 and Power 104.1 in CT, and even some up n coming station that played techno in NYC..them dudes took over n had me crying in the am!!

Miss Jones was good too, but she hated the Golden Child and wasn’t afraid to voice it so she’s about blacklisted now :rofl: I remember her and Bey mama got into it one time :hahaha:

I listen to my amazon cloud and satelite radio :yes:

JMO says:

Now that I think about it, I haven’t listened to the radio in months. I usually have my music playing when I drive :think:

Caramel Rain says:

********

Diva says:

:wave: hey Kenya aka Caramel how u is boo?

MsOnederful says:

VDot says:

*******
    :thinking: British accent or nah?

lol Regular..I believe I heard Aunties voice when she did an interview with Lisa Raye.. her voice sounded American to me…I could be wrong

JMO says:

@Jenie, congrats on the graduation!!! :yahoo:

*martin voice* You go gurl!

rwilliams4782 says:

I just knew headkrack was sexy til I saw a pic..

rwilliams4782 says:

V103 play the same songs over and under so I just stopped listening..
    and if you turn to 107.9… . they have the same song playing too :no:

I’m upset that ain’t NO Radio station in ATL is playing “holiday music”
    _________

You sure? Two of my fav (none pop) stations are all xmas all the time until Dec. 30th.

69 says:

It’s been straight down hill after they got rid of Ms. Sophia. V-103 was one of the best urban radio station in the country during the late 90s and 00s and one of the only ones to have celebrities fill voids often. But I stopped listening a while ago. :coffee:

JMO says:

@Jenie, congrats on the graduation!!! :yahoo:
    *martin voice* You go gurl!

Caramel Rain says:

:hi: Diva. Is Kamadiva your daughter or sister or something? :lol:
    I’m doing well. How is you?!

Gigi26 says:

I still listen to radio shiiid ratchet radio when i’m getting ready to go out and the oldies but goodies station during the week (102.3 in DC)

Ratchet radio is all about payola n selling tables n shyt so I can’t listen to that..my ears for music have changed and a lot of them songs I can’t really listen to unless i’m alcohol suppressed lol.

JMO says:

__________________________________________________

My mother just clowned me for this. I don’t decorate my house.

I introduced her to pinterest and now she has decorations and ideas for every damn holiday in her house :lol:

oh. i wish them all well in their future endeavors. :shrugs:

i LOVE that jade green color that the lady with the tall weave is wearing. :nun: werk bish.

LuVie whats for lunch? :|

Caramel Rain says:

I think Headcrack is a cutie pie!

PARIAH says:

Egypt was boring to me…she fits better on hgtv. I barely listen to Ryan Cameron and nem so ion care

kamadiva says:

Outside – which ones….I have to listen to Joy 93.3…no one else. B95…plays about 2-3 an hour…(at least when I am in the car).

Gigi26 says:

I know my station plays that damn Donnie Hathaway “This Christmas” every 10 mins, shyt gets on my mah nerves :rollseyes:

But :yahoo: CONGRATS JENIE BOO!!

69 says:

Y’all remember when Ms. Sophia said she was ready to ride to New York and get with Mrs. Jones’ ass that one time? Talking about that bish up there in New York got a smart mouth or something to that effect. :rofl: :rofl:

MsOnederful says:

Gigi26 says:

omg GIGI you remember that? Beys mama told her thank you for talking about Beyonce everyday…and Miss Jones called that lady A BISH in front of Beyonce’s face…If i was Bey Jonesy and I woulda had to catch a fade in that radio stations hallway… ain’t no way… Miss Jones was a big deal..but she kept taking it for Granted… :(. One thing about Wendy..she knew she was a big deal.. but NEVER took it for Granted…look at her now…doing so well… and poor Star and Buc…shock Jocks is what they were and that shock kept them with pink slips…even though STAR bought in Stellar ratings… A mess.. Star said he has been asked to get on Sirius/XM but he wants internet or Terrestrial radio period..smh. I miss him..I wonder what white trash..is up to these days..

kamadiva says:

Caramel – nope..no relation (that I know of)!

Nice to meet you Diva!!

I just seen Egypt last week with V103 hustling,.. begging for donations at CVS for Kids. I think there is more to the story. Though I love Egypt, shes sorta of dull and boring. V103 is in the toilet now, I listen to 94.5 these days if I ever do listen to the radio. Baby Yu and Crash are the only 2 I cared about. Ryan hasn’t been funny since Chris Tucker did the Ryan Cameron rap.

PARIAH says:

Mr. Sophia is on 94.5 with Mrs. Rashawn Ali.. :tea:

Just Looking says:

Can’t handle all this INTERNATIONAL NEWS. :popcorn:

honey cured ham and yella rice I made Sunday :eek: Whatchu GOT SOUP??

i LOVE that jade green color that the lady with the tall weave is wearing. werk bish.
    ______

Nice looking lady and threads. What in the devil is a tall weave?

rwilliams4782 says:

I dont think Ryan is funny.. but I have a weird sense of humor

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

radio isn’t for the grown real folks it’s all about the chaps and being turnt up. v103 changed over a long time ago. when i do listen to the radio I listen majic 107.5

Aprilbaby says:

Kendra G got on my nerves.

Crash is funny though.

They must be trying to take the show in a new direction.

I never really got into Egypt! Wish her the best though. She was very positive.

Caramel Rain says:

kamadiva says:

Caramel – nope..no relation (that I know of)!

Nice to meet you Diva!!

**********************
    :hahaha: OK. Just askin!

Just Looking says:

My mother just clowned me for this. I don’t decorate my house.

Sprouting another head, imagined if you said, I made you cookies.

:kona:

:love:

:pizza: Cant wait to go to VEGAS next week so I can eat :pizza: at the Pizza BAR.
    And the Buffett . .
    and cakes and pies
    and a few puffs with lots of cream
    and waffles and pancakes for breakfast
    and
    WELL just erry damn thang!!

Caramel Rain says:

______

Nice looking lady and threads. What in the devil is a tall weave
    *********
    Me thinks it’s the equivalent to “long” weaves :rofl: I could be wrong tho..

kamadiva says:

i decorated my door and the heathens ripped it down. i got everything INSIDE decorated tho. even put little silver bows on my kitchen cabinets :yes:

JMO – I’m a pin-aholic!!

Gigi26 says:

Tall weave :rofl: aka the Pine tree sew in :no:

@MsOne: SON THAT SHYT HAD ME CRYING!!!! I remember one time Jonesy was talking about her deal with L’oreal and Jonesy was like Eff that shyt, so i’ma put that crap in my hair so the bytch can fall out?! I was too through with her :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

I wish I could eat like that. Even on vacay. I overindulged on half a pecan pie from Priesters Pecans.. :no: I did 1hr of cardio last nite and this morning.. terrible

rwilliams4782 says:

I think V103 does not budget well thats why they are losing alot of ppl..veteran ppl at that

Just Looking says:

<<<< – Put wreaths and a candle in every window and big wreath on door. The Christmas tree is in the box, I guess them little heathens that we call children ain't got time to put it up. :tea:

I made you cookies.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    those too, MY Inlaws are doing the Xmas cookies :bounce: Ima take a try with me

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Just Looking says:

Just checked my mega tickets :smack: Girl. Ill be donating plasma for the rest of my life :tea: Time to just embrace reality. Ok. Ill never know what its like to buy name brand food. Imma make me a bowl of Cap’n Bunch and call it a day :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

JMO – I’m a pin-aholic!!

*********
    Well arent you just a little Susie Homemaker? LOL

______

Oh Im sorry I cant be specific as I’m in Florida but I was saying the statinos I listen to for easy listening are playing xmas music.. none of the pop stations are.

My fav show is Intelligence for Your Life and I listen to it on 98.5 They are all xmas right now. I think it extends to GA.

GAGIRL87 says:

We are used to women on the air that sound sexy and look like Rick Ross
    _____________________________________________________________________

i decorated my door and the heathens ripped it down.
    thats horrible :angry: WHY would someone do that??

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Kendra G has a face for radio.
    :cloud:

Can’t handle all this INTERNATIONAL NEWS.
    ______

Bish Im crying! :hahaha: You crazy..

Just Looking says:

JMO – I’m a pin-aholic!!
    I pinned the hell out of my wedding….. so many ideas.

Modern Vintage :nun: Turned out Lovely…

Nice looking lady and threads. What in the devil is a tall weave?
    ________________________

a weave that looks like its sitting on top of another weave. i dont think its supposed to come to a point like that :nono:

GAGIRL87 says:

Luvie I wanna go :(

honey cured ham and yella rice I made Sunday Whatchu GOT SOUP??
    ______

Listen I was like fukk that soup today! :hahaha: Got hella cans in the drawer. :lol: Yella rice and parm fish from last night today. Im happy. Eating early. :fistbump:

Orange Blossom says:

Nice looking lady and threads. What in the devil is a tall weave?
    ________________________

~~~~~~
    :ghost:
    whey they do that At? :dead:

@luvin i spoke down stairs, iono if you seen it but hey girl,…

Caramel Rain says:

:hi: Diva. Is Kamadiva your daughter or sister or something? :lol:
    I’m doing well. How is you?!
    ——————————
    How married life treating ya? I’m good, thank you for asking and no, Kamadiva is not related to Diva. :wave: hey Kama

@GAGIRL

I know I’m wrong but that dayum gravie pic is stupid funny tho.

Cant wait to go to VEGAS next week so I can eat at the Pizza BAR.
    And the Buffett . .
    and cakes and pies
    and a few puffs with lots of cream
    and waffles and pancakes for breakfast
    and
    WELL just erry damn thang!!

_________

SEW JEELISH!!! :chase: :heart:

Somebody looking for a murderer? :waiting:
    :sarcasm:

:hug: LuvLife, I hope you’re feeling better now :D

parm fish, Ohhh, Fancy. How’d U make it?? what kinda FisH??

GaGaGirl I really dont wanna go anymore :rolleyes: Im NOT really liking mu hubby
    Im ready to stab him in his temple! :shank:

Just Looking says:

:love: Cap n Crunch my favorite…until one day I was hungry, and the second box had the roof of my mouf, just plain raw. Which meant I couldn’t…Well no need to tell all my business

No winning ticket hear either…they say there are 20; 1 million dollar winners. these YT’s women got a new lottery, they get married and kill their husbands. Mista said don’t even try it. :tea:

Diva says:

@Man you ain’t speaking to your boo tuhday?

rwilliams4782 says:

I made my gf open her stuff early so she could get it out of my house lol.. I am scared someone gonna come rob me so I told her to take it to her house

–Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Somebody looking for a murderer? :bounce: YES!

:hug: LuvLife, I hope you’re feeling better now I am :thankyou: :(

i DID NOT ASHLAND, :hi: LOL Ashland tweeted she had a crush on SR, that dang Sandrita said EVERYBODY says that around this time of the yr :hahaha:

_______

:hahaha: I think that is a wrap set.. when you comb it out, they tease the top. It may be a southern thing. Kinda of like Aaliyah’s swoop bang but with lift.

You do mean where her bang is right?

The only outside decoration I have is the blinged out wreath on the front door. Blinged with red apples, twigs and ish :lol:

Eye of Heart says:

Y’all still on the topic of this ish up top? :coffee:
    :whistle:
    I woke up like dis :eek:
    I woke up like dis :eek:

Just Looking says:

Jenie from the Bloc :hi:

luVn_liFe… says:

parm fish, Ohhh, Fancy. How’d U make it?? what kinda FisH??

Im ready to stab him in his temple! :shank:
    ——————————–
    Oh my and you don’t look violent…..go outside and cool off Ike Jr.

~~~~
    :eek: where you live at RL?? :lol:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Nothing girl. Not even a dollar :wail: That damn lotto is fixed. I aint gone be able to get my Christmas chyt off layaway :-( I downloaded Beys album 36 times :ashamed: If Id have known she was gone kill, Id have chilled. Just wanted to be able to rub her sales in Sandys face :ashamed: Now look at me. Does itunes do cash refunds? brb :pc:

@DIVA
    “Diva says:

@Man you ain’t speaking to your boo tuhday?

:pc: :eek: <<<me looking for where Kingston posted

OTB

the distance between her eyebrows and the top point of mt. weave is faaaaaarrrrrrrrrr as hell. you mean to tell me thats intentional?? :eek:

JMO says:

Just Looking says:

My mother just clowned me for this. I don’t decorate my house.

Sprouting another head, imagined if you said, I made you cookies.

:kona:

:love:

I made a peach cobbler the other day … :tea:

DIVA I aint NO Killa . . . BUT.
    Ima be aiight, I got to much going on that every little thing has me ready to bash someone’s skull in. :(

parm fish, Ohhh, Fancy. How’d U make it?? what kinda FisH??

GaGaGirl I really dont wanna go anymore Im NOT really liking mu hubby
    Im ready to stab him in his temple!
    ________

Say what nii?!?1 Dont chu .. But not divorce him right? Well yall good. :lol:

Not fancy ..but it could fool ya. Quick! Twenty mins. Mix mayo, parm, :thinking: spices,lemon juice, spread it on the fish, top the fish with breadcrumbs and bake.

@luvin, i said i had a crush on her like 2 years ago too. And it was not the holiday time.. Ijs.. Sandy is bad she could get it :hunching: :lick: :hump: :think: im Just saying :tea:

Oh My :rofl:

JMO says:

JMO – I’m a pin-aholic!!
    ________________________________________

:lol: I love the site too!!

I made a peach cobbler the other day … :tea:

Box? :yes:
    ==============
    LuvLife, fuggs goin on NOW yo? :eek:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I like Property Virgins. :yes:

I do too. I sent Egypt a DM on Twitter and told her how great she was. :yes:

But not divorce him right? Well yall good.
    ~~~~~
    LOL yeah NO, NOT REallY. But yesterday they said if in you thank about a divorce from time to time, its normal/KEWl??

:bounce: YES to the FISH!

@Ashland OH :eek:

JMO says:

… Never thought I would see the day when I would get tired of holiday parties *sigh*

They were tap dancing at the holiday party last night :lol: #WPS

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I like Property Virgins. :yes:

I do too. I sent Egypt a DM on Twitter and told her how great she was.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sorry ASH :|

@SANDRA
    “I like Property Virgins.

I do too. I sent Egypt a DM on Twitter and told her how great she was.

:claps:
    Game recognize game!

JMO says:

No box! :rollseyes:

heffa…

@luvin don’t judge I just like em old

OTB

________

:thinking: Maybe im lost. She has a high forehead indeed and she is looking down into the camera. Bue yes, that is a popular style to have a swooped, lifted bang. Do you wear a wrap? When you back comb the wrap you should have enough body to lift it up, and we do that in the south :lol: . This is like the faux look.

MsOnederful says:

V-103 asked me to audition on air but I politely declined. They also asked Necole to audition and, of course, her thirsty ass flopped live on air. :hahaha:

The Lordt will deal with Mr. Kelly! STill bumping his music though :kona:

He is living in his own hell now, no matter how he tries to make it seem :yes:
    NOBODY respects him :no: but the :chickenhead: ‘s of course :shrug:

fuggs goin on NOW yo? :eek:
    ~~~~~~~~
    nothing, LIFE. Work, holidays, PMSing (i think) ,In laws coming over to do “xmas” Friday :eek:
    etc, etc, ETC.

whoooSAW

Yes youre normal. :hahaha:

RealAshland :happy: neVer Judging! Well Not in that case :lol:

dif stokes :eek:

TEAM MIL :hahaha:

<—Does not approve of a murder based on 113 :ashamed: :rofl:

:hahaha: This nigga :rofl:

kamadiva says:

Call me Grinch, but I get tired of hearing the same Christmas songs from 50 years ago played over and over on the radio and in stores. Christmas can’t get here and be gone fast enough for me. :coffee:

luVn_liFe… says:

DIVA I aint NO Killa . . . BUT.
    ——————-
    chile don’t you let nobody push you to those limits, cause Diva don’t wanna visit you in the e-pen.

Oh, back to Jmo, YEEN Got to lie Craig :nono:
    :thinking: PC isn’t all that complicated, buttterrrruhhhhhh ION buy it :no: :rofl:

———————-
    :whistle: your a mean one Mrs. Grinch :rofl:

So you the dude. Cause no woman would call another old huh :rofl: :rofl: Let me stop :scared: I feel like a voyeur.

JMO says:

MsOnederful says:

________________________________________________

Why does she act like she doesn’t know who you are Sandra? :waiting:

<—Does not approve of a murder based on 113
    ~~~~~~~~
    CTHU!! Maybe next time :tea:

TheRealAshland says:

@luvin don’t judge I just like em old
    _____________________________

:thinking: im not sure this is a compliment :rofl:

@SANDRA
    “Auntie you should pick up a shift on the radio would love to hear a show from you on the radio..that would be Errrythanggggg!

You shoulda did it tho Sandra. You’d be better on tv cause I can see you talkin bout someone and then :coffee: <<<doin that afterwards.

Ms. New Special must not be that special, huh? :rofl:
    Holidays supposed to be all that for new dopamine fueled love, no? :eek:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA
    “Diva says:

@Man you ain’t speaking to your boo tuhday?

:pc: :eek: <<<me looking for where Kingston posted
    ———————
    What nucca?

Call me Grinch

Gentle reminder that even if you ask us to we wont, unless you put it in the rules. :lol:

luVn_liFe… says:

DIVA I aint NO Killa . . . BUT.
    ——————-
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    But You “WIll” visit,RIGHT? RIGHT.

:hahaha: I feel like a voyeur. :rofl:

im not sure this is a compliment
    _________

:rofl: :rofl: :casket:

JMO says:

___________________________________________________

Sandra, what is it that makes you happy? Well, besides the obvious :lol:

:waiting:

@ luvnlife

I live in atlanta but no neighborhood is safe to me. Around this time anyway..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I NEED TO COME HERE MORE :rofl: :rofl:

:dead: :dead: :dead: This IS cuffing season. Also engagement season but somebody snatched down they mistletoe or something.

Call me Grinch

:cosign: #weliketoknow :eek:

Deniseeeeeeeeee :chase: :rofl:

rwilliams4782 says:I live in atlanta but no neighborhood is safe to me. Around this time anyway..
    ~~~~~~
    YEEN aint NEVA lied there! chille :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

Honey the tempations silent night…classic.. Gotta hear it one more time though.. My dad use to play it for us when we were little..

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Hey Grinch :hi: Great songs are timeless. Ageless. Oldies but goodies. Hello. Unless youre Jewish. Or Muslim, or…Lonely. What do they doooo What do they dooo :headphones:

Diva reading like she will beat Man ass up in here! What nucca. Lord i said it in a deep throaty ass voice. :crying1: :rofl:

Eye of Heart says:

:dead: at all yall asses!!! :rofl: I hate this blog yo! :hahaha:

@ luvnlife

I live in atlanta but no neighborhood is safe to me. Around this time anyway..

Me too! I got to think like the thieves around Dec-After tax time JUST to be safe :lol:
    ==

Snatched down MistleTOES :wail:

What happen to Elle? I kinda use to like her dorky voice

Ohhh the Shocker :rofl: :rofl: My favorite way with words…you have it. :heart:

This IS cuffing season
    ——–
    Lotta babies gon’ be born come late summer :yes: Yep

MsOnederful says:

JMO says:

MsOnederful says:
    ________________________________________________
    Why does she act like she doesn’t know who you are Sandra? :waiting:

because Necole can’t take…. Auntie would drag that butt… :coffee: and figures.. she would blow it..and not talking about her with her kneepads auntie..if u know what I mean…ha

luVn_liFe… says:

luVn_liFe… says:

DIVA I aint NO Killa . . . BUT.
    ——————-
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    But You “WIll” visit,RIGHT? RIGHT.

:hahaha: I feel like a voyeur. :rofl:
    ———————-
    You know I will visit you and bring you cigarettes and photos of Man. :yes:

Lotta babies gon’ be born come late summer
    ~~~~~~~
    :phew: My son was :eek:

:whistle: Santa Baby gives me thee tingles :shakyshaky: :lol:
    But I guess :thinking: I could understand if that wasn’t the hand you’re dealt :shrug:

Toys for Thots???

Only christmas song I like is the ghetto christmas song,..

@orange I am in my 20’s and well sandra isnt in here,… well :tea:

You know I will visit you and bring you cigarettes and photos of Man.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    DIVA!!! :rofl: :ghost:
    :casket:

rwilliams4782 says:

Off topic.. but when my gf post a pic on instagram of us together she gets like 10 likes but when she is by herself she gets 200 likes… smh shade. lol.. anyway..back to talking about Eartha Kitt

But really, there is some good xmas music out there. Our Music Choice channel that is normally R&B is all xmas right now and I have been intro’d to some really good singers I havent previously heard… I even heard Mary’s new xmas and Tamar. And yall knwo how i feel about Tamar.

I dont care how many times we hear I saw Mommy kissing Santa -the Jackson 5 we still turn it all the way up! :yahoo:

here should be her* I aint saying she is old just older than me… :tea:

EARTHA.
    who said anything bout her??

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

iAmChan says:

Had to go mobile on the haters

———————————
    :rofl: shiddddddd

rwilliams4782 says:

lol i thought someone was singing santa baby @luVn_life

Eye of Heart says:

Toys for Thots

Bye R!! :rofl:

Alot older ASH, :stop: Im just saying.

lol@ eye of heart..lol

Eartha Kitt was a freak and very vocal too. if they had twitter back then, Eartha would have been Rihanna. :yes:

Toys for Thots???

:rofl: :rofl:

rwilliams4782 says:i thought someone was singing santa baby
    ~~~~~~
    Oh
    OH
    OH

Eye of Heart says:

:kiss: @DTTS.

:yes: That is a thing.

rwilliams4782 says:

Yea Eartha could have gotten it in her hay day… Marcussssssssssssssssssss darling.. Short self

@SAN
    “This IS cuffing season
    ——–
    Lotta babies gon’ be born come late summer Yep

Every year the majority of Americans is born in August. :yes:
    :eek:

Orange, she stayed sharB! :yes:

We better not get banned for not not liking Christmas music :|
    :bite:

did yall see that xmas wish list for thots?

:facepalm:

it was basically purple weaves and other nonsense like that.

rwilliams4782 says:

Now that instagram got that direct message.. Lawd the pics i recieve

I’m buying my Thot a pack of Newports and hairglue

———–
    Do yall both be looking hot or nah??

VIRGOS ROCK :yahoo:
    ——
    *says in for sure voice* SR is a Virgo :yes: I could tell just from the way she answered yalls question :lol:

———————
    MrDiva’s FAVORITE Christmas song! We play it every year at our family Christmas party!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Every year the majority of Americans is born in August.

i think thats all over the world too, regardless of the climate

wintertime also has a higher suicide rate too, so there’s that…..

san ah make ya dance ..

Of course we are hot..

I was conceived during Thanksgiving Holidays, born August 30th

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

I even heard Mary’s new xmas and Tamar. And yall knwo how i feel about Tamar.

How do you feel :think: I love Mary, but no to a Christmas cd. I make a new Christmas cd every year. Christmas, Soulful Christmas music makes me happy :love: I saw a commercial for Tamars Christmas music. Something about-She can have you…I was like :think: That aint no damn Christmas song. Doing the most. Who is she? And who is you? Lessen she talm bout Jesus and Mary Magdalene,,,Wait. Is she :think:

wintertime also has a higher suicide rate too, so there’s that…..

———-
    Nobody to :cold: With :( Too much thinking time on some peoples hand when winter come. I damn near hibernate in the winter

TheRealAshland says:

Only christmas song I like is the ghetto christmas song,..
    ———————
    :whistle: Santa Claus go straight to the ghetto

family Christmas party!
    ————————–
    Sheeeid!! Where my invite??

rwilliams4782 says:

——————————— I mean I’m not the cutest thing ever.. Could use a lil contour on my nose lol

@Goat I can’t conceive but we can pretend :hump:

Just Looking says:

DM
    Egypt is married. :tea:

family Christmas party!
    ————————–
    Sheeeid!! Where my invite??
    ——————
    About that…well you going to come dressed as Santa..later on that night I’ll meet you in the upstairs linen closet and you can give Diva her gift :wink:

Eye of Heart says:

<— Kid born in August. Post deployment baby tho. :lol:

I’m buying my Thot a pack of Newports and hairglue
    _______

:hahaha: My kids made a really funny video that I wouldnt let them put on Vine (#TeamNotastageMom)

“Ratchet girl’s xmas list..” so my son is the girl, just because its funny and my daughter is too shy…IDk? :shrug:

But he says, “an IPhone7 …” and holds up our house phone

“a Forever 21 shopping spree..” holds up a twenty dollar bill

“And a Beyonce weave..” jumps on the camera with my blonde wig SITTING on top of his dreads. :hahaha:

They crazy. :heart:

thank you DTTS..

Eye of Heart says:

I’m buying my Thot a pack of Newports and hairglue

No Brazilian Yaky? :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

I wonder what Mary Blige christmas album sound like. I wouldn’t buy it.. Just wanna listen to a snippet so I can laugh

Of course we are hot
    ———-
    IDK then :shrugs: Dudes usually like that

I was conceived during Thanksgiving Holidays, born August 30th
    ~~~~~~~
    MY SON 8/23

Just COOKING
    “Somebody” *rabbit ear quotations* made a peach cobbler :lol:

nah @eyeofheart

we not on that level yet.. She still wear 27 pieces lol

VDot says:

Fuggin :dead: at OTBs chirren. :love:

that awkward moment when you have to stop following your friend on pinterest because they only post corny shyt. :smh:

enough with the quotes already. :rolleyes:

Do yall both be looking hot or nah??
    _________

:lol: Its not about the hotness. She could prolly get as many likes alone as her gf does. Its the “singleness” thats getting the like.

My married homeboy talks about this a lot on FB. He is VERY handsome. VERY. His wife is just a good ole gal. If the pic is them together..30 likes. Him alone 200 likes. :lol: Folks a mess.

jennifer says:

I LIKED CRASHED EGYPT BUT I CAN SEE WHY KENDRA G WOULD BE GONE BUT THE OTHERS I LIKED…I DID CATCH MY SELF LISTENING TO 94.5 A LIL MORE THEN I NORMALLY DO…ANYHOO WISH THEM THE BEST

Just Looking says:

Virgo the Virgin….

Are the BEST :nun:

Eye of Heart says:

:whistle:
    Crispy chi-ken, Fresh lettuce, three cheeses, ranch dressing
    Wrapped up, in Ah, tasty, flour tortilla

They crazy. :heart:
    :wail:
    Buttt, you could share it with the group :lol:

family Christmas party!
    ————————–
    Sheeeid!! Where my invite??
    ——————
    ——————-
    Oh, I’m coming as Horny Santa…lol

—————–
    It really is a good Christmas CD!

My married homeboy talks about this a lot on FB. He is VERY handsome. VERY. His wife is just a good ole gal. If the pic is them together..30 likes. Him alone 200 likes. Folks a mess.

————-
    Yep thats why Im bout to say she know they mad. Now if they were risque pics tho :thinking: I’m sure it would prolly be a lil diff

rwilliams4782 says:

probably depressing like my homegirl’s pinterest board :violin:

Eye of Heart says:

:dead: @OTB Chirren :lol:

I like MJB’s Christmas album

luVn_liFe… says:

I was conceived during Thanksgiving Holidays, born August 30th
    ~~~~~~~
    MY SON 8/23
    ————–
    Tell my long lost brother I said what’s up. :lol:

family Christmas party!
    ————————–
    Sheeeid!! Where my invite??
    ——————
    ——————-
    Oh, I’m coming as Horny Santa…lol
    ————————–
    You ain’t gots to get Horny until Diva straddles you #helpful

rwilliams4782 says:

I love depressed Mary J and Keyshia Cole.. I know I’m wrong though.

MsDiva, the song with Barbara Streisand :love:

Babs still got it :yes:

——————-
    Oh, I’m coming as Horny Santa…lol
    ————————–
    You ain’t gots to get Horny until Diva straddles you #helpful
    —————–
    You gonna put that EggNog on me!?! :jack:

How do you feel I love Mary, but no to a Christmas cd. I make a new Christmas cd every year. Christmas, Soulful Christmas music makes me happy I saw a commercial for Tamars Christmas music. Something about-She can have you…I was like That aint no damn Christmas song. Doing the most. Who is she? And who is you? Lessen she talm bout Jesus and Mary Magdalene,,,Wait. Is she
    ______

I am not a fan. :) I think she can sing and that is it. Full stop.

But yes she is alone at xmas. She said its Holiday themed, Not xmas music. There is a difference I guess. Sheesh I dont like
    Tamar. :ashamed:

Why No to Mary? I have the teebee and tree on timers. Mary will get you up on them cold mornings!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MsDiva, the song with Barbara Streisand :love:

Babs still got it :yes:
    ———————
    :woohoo: Babs will always be that bish!!!!!!

I damn near hibernate in the winter

:cosign: :no: It gets dark early too. No I have to be home. :lol:

VDot says:

:newpost: on that Deebo cat

——————-
    Oh, I’m coming as Horny Santa…lol
    ————————–
    You ain’t gots to get Horny until Diva straddles you #helpful
    —————–
    You gonna put that EggNog on me!?! :jack:
    ———————–
    Diva :heart: the eggnog, so yes sirrrrrrrrrrr

Just Looking says:

@professor – I will believe it when I see her send photos….

Buttt, you could share it with the group
    _________

:lol: True.

The boys also have one doing the Ratchet Anthem..and Ma’am is their hype man. :hahaha: Good times.

and Ma’am is their hype man. :hahaha:

:cry: NOW THAT I must see :hahaha:

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE says:

Now if they just fire Mo Ivory, they’ll be on track. Ryan’s an Atlanta staple; he’s not going anywhere. Ryan will die behind the DJ mic of some radio station. But these other idiots???? GOOD.

Kendra G irked the eff outta me with that laser commercial and she sounds like she’s smiling and hee heeing all thru it. I’m like, wtf is she sounding so happy about? Ever since that promo spot, I’ve hated hearing her ass on the radio. Where did she come from anyway? How do you go from wherever to ending up in a prime radio morning slot like that? Oh, she sucked hella icks. And not reggie’s.

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE says:

Egypt’s husband is fine as hell. I wish she’d loan him to me for one night. Ok, 2.

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE says:

And they may get rid of Ryan too. Ryan will always be in radio though. Ryan’s early 40’s. The thing I hated about Frank Ski was his older ass pushing that garbage music from jeezy and nem. I get you have a job and hve to make a living but come on. Remember when he used to be all up Eddie Long’s ass until the charges came? Friends huh?

V103 will find younger radio dj’s. I seldom listen to the radio, but when I do, I just get pissed off and go back to my cds.