Time Runs Out; Obama Extends Deadline for ObamaCare Registration

President Obama

The Obama Administration failed to meet the deadline they set for millions of Americans to sign up for ObamaCare health insurance. The deadline to sign up for insurance through the government’s insurance exchanges ran out on midnight Monday. Those who missed the deadline will not be eligible for Obamacare coverage that begins January 1.

But in yet another revision to the Affordable Care Act law — which usually takes an act of Congress to implement — the Obama Administration extended the deadline another 24 hours — through Christmas.

President Obama had hoped to have at least 3 million young, healthy people register for ObamaCare to help offset the cost of insurance for the sick and elderly.

In another desperate move to promote his failed signature legislation, the president signed himself up for ObamaCare over the weekend. He did not, however, sign up his wife or children. President Obama’s healthcare is paid for by his employers — the American people. So Obama signing up for ObamaCare was merely a symbolic gesture.

27 Responses to “Time Runs Out; Obama Extends Deadline for ObamaCare Registration”

PARIAH says:

Those insurance plans on the website are ridiculous.. high monthly payments and high deductibles.. good luck to folks who need insurance and don’t have it :tea:

iAmChan says:

Glad I get free health insurance as a veteran

KayCeiSoul says:

Isn’t this a requirement for the uninsured?
    And what happens to the jobless – do they still have to sign up or be penalized? What’s it all about Alfie?

coco creamy says:

:waves: heeey roses it’s to many to name just got a quick question tho

do anybody know how fast the underground railroad train was going, and is it anything like marta transit here in atlanta or maybe newyork transit , just curious. ok>>> :kona:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    Them prices :nono: the cheapest I saw for a business owner family plan ranged from $500 (the cheapest) to $5000k!!! A month!!!! :no: keeping my current plan

iAmChan says:

Glad I get free health insurance as a veteran
    ————
    :fistbump: they talking about making major cuts and with my AFSC I may be included… I’ll be on both vet AND dependant status :lol:

I wont be no dependaho though :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

:waves: Hey Coco!

That gurl is SLOW.
    Mama Pleasure Principle Hair, looking like Katie Jackson in her heyday, should have taught that child BETTER!

Got her on the pic’cha tube looking like an L.D. Praying Mantis.

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

I already pay 190/month for just me.

KayCeiSoul says:

************************************

Depends how fast they were hitting it through that crawl space. :coffee:

Eye of Heart says:

dependaho though

Dependapotumus :lol:

—————

it went about 2 mph depending on whether there was inclimate weather or not.

CALI CHA says:

tell me how its looking baby :buttshake:

Eye of Heart says:

dependaho though

Dependapotumus
    ———–
    With thier ABU purses with their hubby’s rank on it.. :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

Off topic.. I just want to tell you ladies on birth control to be really careful and pay attention to any side effects.. im about to go embalm a young woman who developed deep vein thrombosis.. birth control could have played a factor.. brb

CALI CHA says:

tell me how its looking baby
    ————
    Full of stretch marks, freckles and pimples with an abnormally dark spot surrurounding that pink eye giving brown eye. #notminebutyouasked… :tea:

:kona:

Eye of Heart says:

@Razz, and the kinds in the “My dad’s a ranger/Airborne” or whatever the fugg else t-shirt on. :rollseyes:

:( I am no longer on b/c and havent been since june or july. (thank the lord above we have been successfull in the P and P!) B/C didn’t help me with much other than minimizing my cycles.

lovezoe says:

I joke with hubby that I’m gone get a proud navy wife license holder :stop:

coco creamy says:

@ZAN and @Kayc.. thank you all I was so curious as to how it work or how many cars it was, :hahaha: ok everyone be safe outthere. and enjoy family food and fun, :yahoo: and :bye:

:rofl: I kind of liek the abu idea for a diaper bag…for a baby girl. anything more.. :no:

I haven’t had to interact with any dependas since I’ve been here. I am just thankful for that too..

:offtopic: have any of you all seen “Woman on Top” with Penelope Cruz? The black dude from the Best Man with dreds is in there and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan… :|

Eye of Heart says:

@Zoe, My hubby jokes with me about getting a Proud Army wife sticker for my car. :nono:

I remember some time ago some others and I were speaking on if there was a reality show named “Real Housewives of the Military” ….

I’ll just leave it right there for y’all to pick up and run with it :rofl:

:stop: I cannot go without B/C Don’t tell me that :(

Eye of Heart says:

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

They think the foolishness on RHOA is something. :blink: All kinds of STD’s baby mama/daddy drama. :lol:

Chile you know how many swingers it is in the military? :no:

Bishes would be pulling their husband’s rank on other bishes :rofl:

:newpost: Ciara is positively glowing at 6 months.