Judy Smith

Judy Smith, the D.C. damage control expert who inspired ABC’s hit TV series Scandal, says she has not seen a disaster like Obamacare in a while. She added that President Obama has lost the trust of the American people with his problem-plagued Obamacare launch.

Smith, who was a guest on CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight, said “I think it is very problematic really because this was [President Barack Obama's] signature piece of legislation. And I think everybody agrees that [Obamacare] has been an absolute mess.”

Smith added: “The President has lost a lot of trust with the American public and a lot of confidence in particular in a business community. I think now he’s got to make sure that he sets expectations and timelines that are actually realistic.”

With his approval ratings dipping into the 30s, Obama held a pep rally in the White House on Tuesday to drum up support for his struggling Affordable Care Act.

A typical narcissist who has difficulty admitting when he’s wrong, Obama said “We’re not repealing it as long as I’m president.”

One of the fundamental flaws of Obamacare is the individual mandate which forces Americans to buy health insurance or face tax penalties.

But some lawmakers have decided to exempt themselves from the healthcare law.

Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, who helped craft the Obamacare legislation, is the only top congressional leader to exempt some of his staff from buying insurance through the insurance exchanges.

“I’m sure that regular Americans who just lost their insurance will feel comforted to know that Senator Reid’s staff gets to keep their government plan,” a senior GOP Senate aide said.

Judy Smith, who is a former George H. W. Bush administration press aide, co-executive produces Scandal which stars Kerry Washington as the sexy White House crisis manager Olivia Pope.

• President Obama apologizes to the American people for lying about keeping their health insuranceCare Website
  • The Face of ObamaCare’s Website Says She Was Verbally Abused
  • Oprah Turns Her Back On Obama; Refuses to Endorse ObamaCare
  • ObamaCare’s Infamous Page 16

42 Responses to “Woman who inspired ABC’s ‘Scandal’ says she hasn’t seen a “disaster” like Obamacare in a while”

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:facepalm: So it’s going to be like this today

Do not drag comments from downstairs. This is a new thread.

69 says:

:blink:

Didn’t someone else post first and say something bout dropped charges. That front disappeared.

Well… I came back to say thank you Auntie, Gypsy, Mistaken, and everyone else for the Bday wishes.

:kona:

69 says:

Do not drag comments from downstairs. This is a new thread.
      Let me help you make this clear.

:warning: :warning:

lovezoe says:

69, it did. I guess we got new rules round here. Gotcha. :kona:

GAGIRL87 says:

Logged in to give my boo 69 a happy birthday hug :hug: :yahoo: enjoy your day hun!!!

GAGIRL87 says:

Taken & Zoe Goodmorning loves :hug: I gotta get back to work ya’ll behave Sandra appears to be in one of her moods :hi:

gypsyeyes says:

Danger Will Robinson Danger :danger:

lovezoe says:

People need to get used to the idea the the ACA (what it’s really called) is not going anywhere until AT LEAST 2016, and that’s if a Democrat don’t win (which one will win, Hillary. Already got her picked). I do feel there are some things should be changed, but that’s not going to happen. Other countries thrive on socialized medicine, but we don’t want to pay high taxes. We complain about schools, but we don’t want to pay higher taxes.

gypsyeyes says:

This will be a boring post. Alert me when the subject changes. I’m at work and I have a report to do that is getting in the way of me watching Flight on my phone.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Whelp looks like I am going to just going to further slide down into a funk since we can’t crack jokes today and play “Can you stand the rain.” I have always loved that song but now since watching the Best Man I :wails: and remember the scene from the movie.
      Thank you SR it’s all your fault :lol:

Roc says:

This is the biggest disaster she’s seen in a long time? :shrug:

Atypical says:

Really? Because Bush &Co had plenty of scandalous disasters, like lying about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction, how the federal government handled Katrina etc…

lovezoe says:

Even with Obama’s lackluster approval ratings, I don’t see a Republican winning in 2016. As long as they line themselves with Tea Party and have infighting, they will not win a major election. Yeah you will have the Chris Christie’s because he actually does reach across the isle, but the rest won’t even pee on a Democrat in a fire.

lexdiamonz says:

TELL the REAL truth WASN’T SCANDAL based on ole Georgie and Condeleezza???? or was it Ms. Judy… the ACA WILL go down in history it WILL WORK … what the Obama administration NEEDS to do is find the GOP funded “cryptos” who are hacking the program LOL

kamadiva says:

:cosign: @ TOC & Atypical

i didn’t read the write up but,… she looks like Obama….. Y’all see that resemblance?

iAmChan says:

Morning all. Hey Boo @ GA Baby.

FuturedocDonte says:

Sandra who rent you paid :ghost:
      —-
      Why am I an entire day behind :lol: I thought I was here yesterday

kamadiva says:

oops…that was to state ROC…not TOC. I need coffee!

FuturedocDonte says:

Sandra who rent you paid :ghost:
      —-
      Why am I an entire day behind :lol: I thought I was here yesterday

Atypical says:

:clap:

lovezoe says:

Future- You in DMV, right? You see that brawl in Annapolis mall on the news. Them alabasters dragging them on FB. Ain’t nothing in Victoria’s Secret worth jailtime over.

69 says:

FuturedocDonte

:stop:

Man don’t be dragging comments from downstairs up. Sandra :banned: folks over that shyt. Good posters at that.

We’ll meet you downstairs if you wanna comment on that. :eek:

Do not drag comments from downstairs. This is a new thread.

:champ:

Good Morning, Sandra

rwilliams4782 says:

I don’t get into politics. . I will just sit here and sip my tea

Speaking of Katrina, Paul Walker has a movie coming out about the Aftermath :yes: now that there my friends was a travesty and a huge disaster…. :tea: but they make sure to talk about that Hurricane up north though…. cause there was plenty of the whites involved…… :coffee:

Look at Taken’s gravie :hahaha:

69 says:

GA

You, me, Gypsy, Jenie and one more I can’t think of the onliest prominent posters from GA. We lost one of our own yesterday. Ty got banned presumably for brining old comments upstairs to current posts. Y’all don’t do it. :wail:

AlluringlySweet says:

There are some things that need to be changed. The really good thing about it is not being denied for pre-existing diseases. However, everyone having to pay maternity and pediatric insurance is no bueno. Sorry, I for one am not trying to pay more taxes. I’m ready to cut somebody everytime I get my check and see how much is taken out now.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So I just saw that one of the ladies from the cancelled show Preacher’s Wives was arrested for forgery among other things. The “reformed one” from MIA. Her mug shot tho :nono: Her wig was off and she baldhead scally wag.. ain’t got no hair in the byke :wails:

FuturedocDonte says:

My fault auntie :ashamed:

rwilliams4782 says:

@mistaken..the one that used to be on drugs?

MSVALLDAY says:

Oh so this is a bigger disaster then 911, or the war in Afghanistan, or maybe this past recession. :stop: it was the administration that this chick worked for that screwed this country all the way up. Bish sit yo azz down.

tallie says:

I think healthcare for the ones who want it is great idea. However, this mandate is so ridiculous.

msimserious says:

Its good for people who need/want it. My professor spoke on how it helped her son, he’s in his 30s, works multiple part time jobs, didn’t have health insurance and was able to get it for like $25 a month!! Heck I wish that’s all I had to pay!

free says:

we don’t care about this broad :obama:

Joewolf says:

How has Obama care been such a mess? Something does not become a mess just because folks keep saying it is. Millions of Americans have received health care under this program. Sandra you my girl,but please go find something else to make noise about. “That dog want hunt!” LOL

Joewolf says:

People are quick to quote what someone famous or popular said as if it should be the gospel truth.

Joewolf says:

Thanks for stopping by Dr. Joe! Let me know when you move your office closer to civilization so I can get my implants done. :wave: