Young Thug

Scroll down for updates…

I knew this would happen as soon as President Obama and his homie Jay Z began promoting homosexuality to young black youths. Incredibly, an up-and-coming Atlanta rapper is “acting gay” because “that is the Atlanta way”! :blink:

According to Allhiphop.com:

From Allhiphop.com:

Well, I got a tip from somebody. And it was crazy, because I had come to the conclusion that Young Thug was pretty much regarded as the first gay rapper. My sources in his camp are saying that HE’S NOT. Apparently, he ACTS gay because that is the Atlanta way. Apparently there is some “free thinking movement” in the A that is all the rage in the gay nation AND the straight nation there. So Young Thug is “passing” as gay even though he is truly not. I REPEAT – HE IS NOT GAY. I’m going to need that no more man to man “BAE” usage. LOL! But I’m no “hater.”

So, there you have it. Young Thug misses his chance at making history as another Black man in a hyper masculine field to come out as gay.

Last but not least, there is supposedly a movement to “out” Young Thug. Seem like there are those out there that definitely want to determine his sexuality and make it KNOW. I don’t think its the Pink Mafia either. I’m hearing its members of the BLACK COMMUNITY. I’m not sure what Black industry folk have to gain outing somebody. BUT…if its a WEBSITE…(hint hint) then that’s another story.

Update: The AJC.com reports Young Thug was arrested Wednesday and charged with drug possession and reckless driving.

According to the Fulton County Sheriff’s office, the hip-hop star whose real name is Jeffery L. Williams, was booked into the Fulton County jail Wednesday on charges of possession of a controlled substance, driving in a circular or zig-zag course, or “laying drags,” reckless conduct and reckless driving.

151 Responses to “Shocker: This Atlanta Rapper is “Passing As Gay” Because “That is the Atlanta Way” *UPDATE* Young Thug Arrested”

Just Looking says:

:popcorn:

HUH.

Well if she suckin n fukkin pee pees then he’s 100% le ghey to me :tea:

What kind of sick shyt :eek:

Afiya says:

The only thing he passin’ is gas, that nigga know he a damn :homo:

Just Looking says:

Is it me? :shrug: Don’t understand TATS on every tissue of your body. Face, ears, neck. WHY :cry: WHY

CaliYoruba says:

Who wants to FAKE being ghey for fame? Ms Sophia said the same thing this morning but she said it’s a long list of the ones in the “A” that are actually ghey.

This nigga look like he stank tho. I know that.

Need an “instruction manual” for a wash cloth.
    :facepalm:

Afiya says:

And he ought to pass on lookin’ like he been drug in the dirt all his life :gay: :vomit:

SummerBaby says:

:huh:

KyCakes says:

Um…he could pass for being filthy, the great unwashed and destitute…

But he’s not clean enough to even be desired by a gay man…

#DustYourselfOffAndTryAgain

Folks know they like to put on a show. All for the love of money.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I bet Mase is a huge fan

CaliYoruba says:

@ GIGI and JUSTLOOKING, I answered you two in the ‘cheating’ post

so he really didnt tongue BABY DOWN??

Bastards at Arby’s put thousand island sauce on my reuben when I asked for mustard… :mad:

goat76 says:

I’m glad I was born in the 70′s.

He look just as filthy as Puma does…if not worse!

@Goat how old is this kid?

says:

:huh: something’s missing from this story it seems :think:

At least his hair looks clean.

:eek:

..wait…

This negro has LV pictures tattooed on his body… :blink:

@Man I know you see that dandruff/possible head lice! :eek:

but how far does his role-playing go? is he a ‘method’ actor? does he ‘become’ the character? who he ‘rehearsing’ with? :think:

so mannie questions… :confused:

goat76 says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

@Goat how old is this kid?
    ————————–
    ION know, but it look like he was born in a coal mine during the 1950′s.

says:

KyCakes says:

Um…he could pass for being filthy, the great unwashed and destitute…

But he’s not clean enough to even be desired by a gay man…

#DustYourselfOffAndTryAgain

:rofl: i see u been hangin with them boogie gays! hunni them sissies in the pj’s would eat him up :pizza:

hey bew! :kiss:

Don’t understand TATS on every tissue of your body. Face, ears, neck. WHY WHY
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This dude here killed somebody last Tuesday and had a big azz STAR on the side of his face. And then RANNED to “hide out”. DUDE you not gonna get no Dermablend or ANYTHING? You dont think they gonna know its you with that big azz STAR covering up the left side of your face? From your hairline…to your chin all the way back to your EAR?? :blink:

Okay.

@GIGI
    If you still around… to round things out:

“MLB
    Major League Baseball has the best pension program in all of sports. A big league player needs just 43 days of service to qualify for a pension benefit. Forty-three days of service can guarantee an MLB player a $34,000 per year pension benefit. One day on an active roster qualifies a player for full comprehensive medical benefits.

Major league baseball players become fully vested in their pensions after 10 years of service. It is not uncommon for retired baseball players with over 10 years of service to receive over $100,000 annually upon reaching the age of 62. Baseball has the most well-funded pension program with estimates valuing the plan at over half a billion dollars”

goat76 says:

Him and his boys call each other babes on instagram.

BUMM Thug up there and Kieef da Kid look like identical.twins.

Like Denzel, Oprah and Ashton @IS? :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Cali: Uhhh was he a dread? Cuz them dread from the Islands can’t stick with one woman, its unnatural for them ie Bob Marley :no:

But i’m glad you did what’s right for you :yes:

says:

:hahaha: these comments tho? :rofl:

does he ‘become’ the character? who he ‘rehearsing’ with?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Pig Pen.

69 says:

_______________________________
    It used to irk the hell out of me when my family (from up North and out West) would refer to Atlanta as “GAYTL” but it’s the truth. There are SO MANY gays and lesbians in Atlanta it’s hard to believe that Atlanta is in the South.

The folks I know and deal with in general are well traveled, and even they say that the onliest city more :gay: than Atlanta is San Francisco.

Not in the United States, IN.THE.WHERL. :kona:

Gigi26 says:

MAN: I figured the MLB had the best pension :yes: cuz them dudes be retiring at 40 :lol:

Meanwhile Kurt Thomas is still playing in the damn NBA and he nearing 50 :hahaha:

I know the NFL had the ****test though, cuz there are waaay too many dudes on one team.

goat76 says:Him and his boys call each other babes on instagram.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thats
    WHAT
    THE
    Article
    up
    THERE
    SAYS
    :eek:

KyCakes says:

™ says:

KyCakes says:

Um…he could pass for being filthy, the great unwashed and destitute…

But he’s not clean enough to even be desired by a gay man…

#DustYourselfOffAndTryAgain

hey bew! :kiss:
    ——————————————————————

Jesus be some Axe Body Wash….

Chief Keef changed his name? :rofl:

@Man, I think Mr. needs to brush up on his ball skills :lol:

CaliYoruba says:

@ GIGI, nope. His dad is clean shaven old school. He works hard tho’. He can build a whole house by himself. I would ask him to build me one but he keeps asking if I’ll give his son another chance :lol:

SummerBaby says:

If I hear another dude calling another dude “BAE” i’m exiting stage left :eek:

69: Homie…I ain’t never been to San Fran but maaaan all it took was 4 mins in Lennox and I was like :blink: where da fukk all the real menz at? I mean it was like whoaa…

CaliYoruba says:

NFL players don’t have as much guidance either compared to NBA/MLB

goat76 says:

Damn, dude just got arrested today. Say it may have started as a traffic violation, then it quickly escalated.

He must’ve flamed out on the police over a ticket…lol

I think Mr. needs to brush up on his ball skills
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    RAZZ
    He needs to Soak em, U know they STANK :hurl:

@GIGI
    “MAN: I figured the MLB had the best pension cuz them dudes be retiring at 40

Meanwhile Kurt Thomas is still playing in the damn NBA and he nearing 50

:rofl: at Kurt Thomas! That nigga was playin when my Daddy was in High School. :lol:

He can’t even see the ball. SMH.

Yeah, them Baseball niggas is just gettin ridiculous phucking money.
    Nigga signed a $200 MILLION dollar contract the other day. TWO HUNDRED MILLION.
    :facepalm:

I’m mad just writing that down.

CaliYoruba says:

Gigi , you were in the wrong area. Hanging out at Lenox n Phipps looking for real men? LOL

goat76 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

goat76 says:Him and his boys call each other babes on instagram.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thats
    WHAT
    THE
    Article
    up
    THERE
    SAYS
    :eek:
    ———————–
    I saw this on allhiphop message boards Friday.

Jesus be some Axe Body Wash….
    ———-
    :nono: axe wont be enough…

power washer, bleach, with the option of Lever 2000 or Irish Spring :rofl:

If I ever get divorced, Im good. I can get myself off and be nicely PAID
    FUKK
    da
    DUMB
    SHYTE

Buttercup says:

========
    The funny thing is no one is really from Atlanta anymore. Majority of the population are transplants, so gays from ALL OVER relocate to Atlanta.

69 says:

BTW

When y’all finish :ha: :haha: at fool up top, let me know what y’all think about this statement on gender equality in the United States. What I’m about to post is what I initially came in here for.

“Why on earth should we want to empower women? We need to empower men. Contrary to the popular belief, today’s discriminated gender are men. Men are discriminated in law, in divorce, in retirement age, in the army, in the workplace, in the courts, in the media, in punishment for crimes, in the health system, in the welfare system, in the educational system and practically anywhere. While it is perfectly legal for women to commit any crime against a man (stabbing, murder, rape, abuse, false accusations, etc.) men are even afraid to look at a women or compliment her because it might lead to a lawsuit. In western countries men are beneath the law while women are above it. Women enjoy more protection and more financial help from the government even though their contribution to the economy and the security system is negligible in comparison to men.
    There is no reason whatsoever for sane men to empower women. They are already empowered beyond any proportion. They are being treated as gods simply because they were born with a hole between their legs.”

I may not respond right, but I’ll be lurking. Work today is jumping like Greenbiar on a Saturday in the early 90′s. I miss those days :wail:

@SUMMER BABY
    “Nah, I think he’s gay. He got pics on Instagram w/his “love” drinking out of each other’s double cups.”

This is very simple to figure out…

… niggas don’t “pretend” to be gay, for any reason.

Only thing that nigga “pretend” about is taking baths. He has real live dycks in his mouf. He gay.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

———-
    :nono:

power washer, bleach, with the option of Lever 2000 or Irish Spring
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    He needs a barrel of GO JO to pre wash

luVn_liFe… says:

I think Mr. needs to brush up on his ball skills
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    RAZZ
    He needs to Soak em, U know they STANK
    ——–
    :rofl: I was talking about Mr. Razz playing base ball and getting a pension :lol:

His balls don’t stank though… :tea:

All true.

Gigi26 says:

Cali: Actually the NFL has a week long seminar when they go to training camp telling them about shyt that clearly common sense would tell you: About groupies, financial planners, and the long term investments :yes:

This is very simple to figure out…

… niggas don’t “pretend” to be gay, for any reason.

Only thing that nigga “pretend” about is taking baths.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :ghost: laWD I got so much water in my EYE! :crying:

Like Denzel, Oprah and Ashton @IS? :lol:

:no: nawl, Razz… more like Big Freedia and crew

SummerBaby says:

Only thing that nigga “pretend” about is taking baths.
    ————-

69 says:

On a serious note, it’s really something that takes getting used to. I’m not homophobic, nor am I all against gay blah blah blah… but don’t come to Atlanta if you can’t handle being around the gay lifestyle. It’s everything ITP. You’re not the only one that gets caught off guard. That’s why you hear there’s TWO Georgia’s: Atlanta and the rest of the state. :hahaha:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says: :rofl: I was talking about Mr. Razz playing base ball and getting a pension
    ~~~~~~~~~
    OH GAWD, :eek: SAWRRY :kona:

Gigi26 says:

Cali: Girrrl that was my first time there so every dude I came across was either real rough looking or questionnable. :yes: Shyt didn’t make no sense :lol:

I saw a sissy run in there with butt pads. I was like man get me outta here this is some fukk shyt :lol:

@GIGI
    “Cali: Actually the NFL has a week long seminar when they go to training camp telling them about shyt that clearly common sense would tell you: About groupies, financial planners, and the long term investments

The problem is that most NFL players, shiiid all they know is football. A lot of them are really stupid. Not joking. Like can’t count for shyt cant read for shyt so they paying folk to do every legit thing for them that they should’ve learned in middle/high school and college. Plus they don’t have the guidance that they had in college/high school/college so they’re all on their own.”

Them niggas is usually dumber than any other nigga that play sports except for maybe them extra tall basketball players. You know the taller you are the dumber you are.

Afiya says:

That’s real talk @69, I know a few men (especially Blk men) catching unnecessary hell in the court system all because they really do want to be fathers to their children but them womens keep putting up firewalls and the courts/judges allow it. You ain’t lyin’ not one bit here :smh:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @69 – What would Mr. Gay Pride – Know about about divorce, retirement age, workplace, soap or water.

:yawn:

Where Dubb, Luvn and Man are here…

Where is OTB and DTTS to hand out Newbie packets? :welcome: Newbies and Oldies…

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: MAN YOU are stoooopid!!

Shaq must be an anomaly cuz he the only one with a PHd :yes:

Roy Simmons, ex-NFL NY Giant who came out as gay and HIV positive, died of AIDS at age 57 on Thursday. I wonder if Obama will call his family to give his condolences? http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/simmons-ex-giant-gay-hiv-positive-dead-57-article-1.1700509

This is very simple to figure out…

… niggas don’t “pretend” to be gay, for any reason.

Oh, okay then. :rofl:

says:

sound like a male chauvinist closet queen to me :tea:

You should read that article in my previous comment. After his NFL career ended, Simmons worked as a drag queen hooker turning $15 tricks. He wore a size 17 women’s high heel shoes. I bet the Huffington Post and Obama won’t publicize his death. :no:

KyCakes says:

69 says:

——————————————————————–
    First time I went to Atlanta, I saw these males in the airport….these cats were prettier than me…carrying their clutches and make-up bags…

I had to stop in the restroom and make sure my face was on point…

69: Homie…I ain’t never been to San Fran but maaaan all it took was 4 mins in Lennox and I was like where da fukk all the real menz at? I mean it was like whoaa…
    __________________________

That nigga ain’t even come back here to VISIT. Now, we ALL know he gay, even as kids we all knew. And no one cared. But he still wouldn’t even come and visit. My Grandma said some nigga had his booty hole “twisted” and that’s why he couldn’t visit.

Now, I don’t know that that means, but DAYUM! :rofl:

I was like man get me outta here this is some fukk shyt

Lawd… :ghost:

Just Looking says:

@GIGI
    ________
    @Man – I think they should have retired Gold Diggers come in. Dumb Broke retired Players and show them Before and After Checks. Test results. Photos of Ray Curruth, Warren Sapp, Tiki Barber, Terrerl Owens. . DUDES be DUMB and most of them be Blacks :facepalm:

Bruh’s it’s got to be a better way

@GIGI
    “Shaq must be an anomaly cuz he the only one with a PHd ”

Shaq the PERFECT example! That nigga dumber than a box of rocks. And George W. Bush graduated from Yale so Shaq being “gifted” with this Phd was just something to give the school some shine.

That nigga can’t make it through a “Mother Goose” book.

CaliYoruba says:

Yeah , Just Looking, where is OTB? I never got my Newbie Packet :rules:

@ GIGI & MAN, so these nuccas didn’t take ANY notes on these week long “dont get caught up” seminars??? :facepalm:

@TM
    “sound like a male chauvinist closet queen to me ”

Nope. Every word he listed is true even though he went over board expressing his point.

But it is all factually true and indisputable. It all began in the 70′s as far as the legal differences.

Anna says:

So Young Thug is “passing” as gay even though he is truly not.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Ppl are going to “out” you for being straight now? Ok.

OpinionHated says:

That dude look like Buju….. and we all know dem Jamaicans are the biggest closet homos… I’m west indian I can say that…lol

Just Looking says:

@Man – Thought Shaq really earned a degree from Barry University in Miami?

Give him some credit, he got some coins and has kept them….

Gigi26 says:

@JL: They even had a special for it “30 for 30 Broke” and these cats still haven’t learned. These dudes pay taxes in EVERY STATE they play in.

That alone should be a warning sign but nope. They too stupid to realize it.

Shiiid Andre Rison is the prime example of what happens. :yes:

Man.. I must not pay any attention… b/c any time I come thru ATL I don’t see any kweens how you all described. :lol: All I see is yt people. :lol:

@CALI
    “@ GIGI & MAN, so these nuccas didn’t take ANY notes on these week long “dont get caught up” seminars??? ”
    ___________________________

No, the problem is they don’t attend! I remember they had Chris Carter be a speaker once. He is an NFL Hall of Famer and now an ESPN Analyst.

Back in the day, when he first got to the league, he struggled with alcoholism. Anyway, he said he came to do the seminar, and they MIGHT have had 15 guys in there.
    :facepalm:

Nothing you can do about puzzy tho. That’s an addiction men are born and will die with. But all that other chit tho, they can be educated on that! :yes:

—————————————–
    :rofl: Well damn!! Is he still alive?

@Sandra: I read about that story, he was closeted for a very long time so that coupled with drug abuse did him in. Very sad indeed :yes: But when I read about his drag queen activities I was like :blink: :eek: He must’ve been one oogly drag queen :lol:

:sissyclaws at Chris Bosh: Oh no you must be MISTAKEN cause D Wade asked me to be his BRIDEMAID :nun: says:

I got nothing :no:
    Lemme read what ya’ll said :lol:

Wait, how you pay taxes in every state you play in @Gigs?

@JUST LOOKING
    “@Man – Thought Shaq really earned a degree from Barry University in Miami?

Give him some credit, he got some coins and has kept them….”
    ______________________________

Naw.. I think Shaq still struggles to spell his name right half the time.

He still got some bread, but he earned over $300 mill JUST ON THE COURT. That’s more than Jordan, Magic and Bird COMBINED earned on the court.

You know what Magic and Jordan are worth now. :eek:

Shaq is a buffoon.

How someone have your booty hole twisted?? Is that like when you get a new man/girl and you all of a sudden brand new? :lol:

Lawd, po thing prob went broke trying to pay for special made pumps :no:

Just Looking says:

@Man – Puzzy program should be manadatory in 7 Grade through College and then the 600 (Master)series if you make to the pros. Dudes is blowing money away on strippers and child support. Damn Shame

Lawrence Taylor another Damn Jackasrse…His was Bootay and Drugs…

Speaking OF SHAQ . . .

One of his Ex’s is suppose to talk about him Being sex.molested when he was 8.

I wholeheartedly hope if it did happen to him, She is NOT Going to tell it.
    Bitches dont KNOW ther place!

Im OUT :peace:

VDot says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

_________________________________

Go to the local Mac counter. Be in there heels and all slapping on makeup :yes:

@GIGI
    “My gay Uncle moved to Atlanta. He still not “out the closet” but Ray Charles could see that nigga is gay.

—————————————–
    Well damn!! Is he still alive?

________________________

Yeah.
    He moved back about 2 years ago because he got AIDS now and he got real sick. :(

But he got better. He now has an apartment and a “roommate.”

Buttercup says:

All I see is yt people.
    ==========
    Sounds like you were in Duluth/ Lawrenceville/ Buford.

Aaron Hernandez Fight — Victim Was in HANDCUFFS … Couldn’t Defend Himself <—-THIS fraKANAKlE bull HERE!

Screw,

Here’s my O on what you left downstairs.

The US is way more sexist against women. Look at the pay :huh: and the positions…
    I doubt if we’ll ever have a female President #theglassceilingisveryreal :tea:
    ———————-
    AND ain’t no Newbie packets going out at the end of the day. IF they want one, they gotta sign in early :eek:

Razz: Simple, they take the taxes out :yes:

Say for instance: Broncos play a game at home, their paychecks reflect the Colorado state tax being deducted.

Broncos play a game in Atlanta: their checks reflect the Georgia state tax in their paychecks :yes:

The Fed stays the same. Not sure if they pay city tax but def state. That shyt had me like :blink:

luVn_liFe… says:

Some bishass ish yo :no: smh

Buttercup says:

Lawd, po thing prob went broke trying to pay for special made pumps :no:
    ===========
    I am SEW done with you :chase:

VDot says:

__________________________

:rofl: That booty hole got 360′ed AND pounded out. Couldn’t chit for weeks, but he wanted more and was uber confused like :blink:

Buttah-I’d be in the air port! :lol: I’ve only been in the inner city a few select times….many moons ago… and even then I didn’t see them AND we stopped in the Lennox mall. :eek: I think I was too focused on other things :lol:

Naw.. I think Shaq still struggles to spell his name right half the time.

—————–

*busts out laughing, involuntarily* :hahaha:

:rolleyes: :chase:

Oh and On Topic:
    THis cat is just probably happy to get it from anyone. Look at him :blink: I mean you can tell he messes with some classy :chickenhead: ‘s :sarcasm: #aintmyfault :rofl:

Lawd My feelings would be hurt :lol: What state has the highest amount in state taxes… :pc:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

i would guess it’s like having your ‘nose wide open’ (err,um, I’ll take nose wide open for 200 alex :no: )

Just Looking says:

@GiGi – Yeah, I try and catch “30 for 30″. They always feature interesting topics.

Gigi26 says:

Razz: that’s why I don’t get the hype with these groupies getting knocked up by NFL players, those niggs take home the least out of all the sports and they are the most banged up :no:

Why you think Evelyn was so quick to divorce OchoCinco? That nigga money was already split like 5 ways with CS and he lost his job?! Yeah she dashed outta there QUICK!

Now she with MLB money. She ain’t going no damn where. She made sure her hoe ass got knocked up quick.

Buttercup says:

I gotcha Razz. I messed around and cut my hair super short one weekend and decided to hang out in The A. I thought I was so fly with my hair spiked in a mohawk, get him girl dress on, rocking eff me pumps….it was Pride Weekend :facepalm:

I don’t think I’d ever move to Jersey or NY… :eek: damn taxes are :smoke: !!!

He now has an apartment and a “roommate.”

:tape: please stop. :pray:

Ni ni says:

@69, I was just wondering last week how Atlana got like that. I mean we used to take field trips ther in the 90s and it was so obvious. I mean whats so special about Atlanta?

Just Looking says:

Shaq earned his EdD, not PhD, in education

it was Pride Weekend :facepalm:

*HOLLERS* :hahaha:

Shaq ain’t earn chit. :lol:

yall cant’ be serious.

Just Looking says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
    :happy:

Text don't go through :mad:

:rofl: @Buttah! I did the “big chop” when I first got to key west a few years ago and didn’t know of all the festivities that they held in the fall…

Man we went downtown and it was Women’s Fest… :facepalm: I wasn’t married yet so I couldn’t flash my ring (it was getting reshaped too)

Them womens was “HAPPY” :D

@GIGS- Bet that bish was like “I got the Marena IUD” :rofl:

Them womens was “HAPPY” :D

@GIGS- Bet that bish was like “I got the Marena IUD” :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

Ahh thanks JL :yes: I give it to him though, he’s one the few in the NBA with multiple degrees.

@Buttah-btw when we went downtown it was myself and my son. Mr. Razz wasn’t there :lol:

@DTS
    “Screw,

Here’s my O on what you left downstairs.

The US is way more sexist against women. Look at the pay and the positions…
    I doubt if we’ll ever have a female President #theglassceilingisveryreal
    ———————-

Women get paid less cause one of two reasons:

A: they deserve less. yes, DESERVE less. Just cause two people have the same job title don’t mean they are paid equally. And that’s for men and women cause all the men ain’t get paid the same either. Men are also more productive, take less days off and have less complaints.

B: cause they DEMAND less. If a man and woman each graduate top of the their class from the exact same law school… the man would DEMAND more money the woman. Happens all the time and you can research any study that will bear that out.

quit complaining about the pay difference.

Buttercup says:

I just KNEW I was about to have a good time. I got so fed up with being called a Lipstick Lezzy and Pillow Princess, I didn’t go out at all after that Thursday night.

I agree with B, but I just wiped my ass with A. :tea:

:blink: ninja palease what man you know is going to fake gay :ghost: I have heard it damn all

VDot says:

Man, I agree with your B), but fukk your A) :yes:

@Jenie- I think he likes both and is very confused. :lol:

@RAZZ
    “I agree with B, but I just wiped my ass with A. ”

Research it babe. Go right on and research it.

Man, you over-simplifying that measure of productivity. We all know that being AT work don’t equate to being PRODUCTIVE. I’m more productive than both the men in my unit (including the one who makes a point of showing up for work even when we’re closed due to inclement weather). :tea:

VDot I’ve seen some straight up damn dumb asses get promoted while the rest of us are like this fukker cant even do XY&Z

Oh Razz he is very gay chile fugg out of here :ghost: then he try to twist this story :rofl: chile ya’ll can have these men in Atlanta :nono: can have em !

@IS THIS THING
    “Man, you over-simplifying that measure of productivity. We all know that being AT work don’t equate to being PRODUCTIVE. I’m more productive than both the men in my unit (including the one who makes a point of showing up for work even when we’re closed due to inclement weather). ”
    ______________________________

Naw, you interpretting it incorrectly.
    I’m saying men are just flat out more productive (which is true). In ADDITION to being more reliable.

Again, this stuff can be researched.

Please spare me your ancedotal “evidence.”

———————–

what kinda complaints?

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

just looking at this dude my computer screen is getting dirty.

@IS THIS
    “Men are more productive and file less complaints than women. That equals more pay.

———————–

what kinda complaints?

ALL complaints! Women are complainers! It’s always something wrong or they always want something different.

Niggas will work that job for decades knowing he ain’t got a seat to sit in or been provided with work boots or whatever.

But women…. they goin COMPLAIN. :yes:

@IS THIS THING
    “It ain’t just me though… men spend a much greater amount of time BS’ing and ‘looking’ busy. They earn more because there are more men making the decisions on pay, so they’re more apt to pay other males more money.”

Production can be measured babe in just about every industry. And men just produce more than women. Whether they are just “looking busy” or not. :lol:

And a nigga that’s deciding the pay could care less. He doesn’t just pay you for what you’ve done, he pays to KEEP you.

And what they know is that women are less apt to leave a job than a man. A nigga ain’t sit there and complain about the chit he don’t like at this job to management or to HR. He GOES TO ANOTHER JOB.

THAT’S why women will NEVER be paid what men are paid so they need to stop complaining.

:phew: !

I will give ATL one thing though… that weather shole be nice in March :lol:

tell me where this happening and i’ll call OSHA myself :tea:

you sayin in the same breath women complain more AND that’s why we make less? so you admitting that the deck is stacked: you complain, we’ll make an example of you and keep you at the bottom of the pay scale

My hair smells like shea butter and coconuts :nun:

@RAZZ
    “They may file less complaints than “us”, but men DO NOT deserve more pay. No gender is better than they other. Mankind is/was/ and always will be skewed.”

It ain’t what you “deserve” babe, it’s what you NEGOTIATE.

So yes, some people do deserve more.

Just like Jordan was payed more than Pippen but they both played basketball. That’s how chit work. Some people are worth more.

You don’t see nobody out here standing in long lines to wear no Pippens though… :rofl:

And men just produce more than women.

_________________________

this could be true when you consider that there may be more men in the workplace than women. :shrug:

@RAZZ
    “You don’t see nobody out here standing in long lines to wear no Pippens though…”

That’s part of my point. Some people are worth more even doing the same job.

On average, men are worth more. If you owned your own business, you would prefer to hire more men yourself because they would be more productive for you. :shrugs:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

You don’t see nobody out here standing in long lines to wear no Pippens though…

@THIS THING
    “And men just produce more than women.

_________________________

Naw, this is true on an apples-to-apples basis. Even adjusting across most industries and accounting for number differences.

I forget but there are several industries where women are more productive… :think:

@RAZZ
    “I’m just trying to see how one goes from “men deserves more, because they do and they don’t complain” to “they deserve more b/c it’s what they negotiate and they will just leave if they don’t get what they want”.

It’s both.

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.