Bow Wow Dinner Party Sponsored by Hennessy V.S.

Bow Wow and Angela Simmons

From a press release:

“Last night Hennessy V.S and Jermaine Dupri hosted a private dinner at Tao Downtown in NYC to honor Bow Wow and his recent successes. The rapper who turns 27 on Sunday, was dressed to impress in a charcoal gray shirt with a leather collar and matching leather skinny tie. Bow Wow was joined at the dinner by his longtime friend Angela Simmons, VH1 reality star Erica Mena, Jermaine Dupri, BET President Stephen Hill, his mother Teresa and several of his close friends.”

Bow Wow and Erica Mena

Continued:

“Bow Wow sat at the head of the table and was dancing and smiling the entire night. Half way through the dinner, he raised an illuminated bottle of Hennessy and made a toast thanking everyone in the room for coming to celebrate his new role as host of BET’s 106 and Park and his recent recording project. Bow Wow is the epitome of the Hennessy mantra, Never Stop, Never Settle. His drive to succeed and chase his wild rabbit sets him apart from the rest and keeps him at the top of his game.”

Bow Wow and former girlfriend Angela Simmons

Source: Gina Torres, pmg-mediagroup.com
Photos by Soul Brother

203 Responses to “Bow Wow Dinner Party Sponsored by Hennessy V.S.”

Struggleisreal says:

Looking like a 12 year, that snuck in his mama cabinet and stole the liquor.

Erica looks like she forgot to shave her mustachio.

:facepalm:

Bow wow would be so much cuter if he was atleast 6ft tall……. but instead he is damn near a midget :sad:

Hey struggle bew :waves:

Looking like a 12 year old LITTLE BOY

Their it’s fixed

Wonders if the BLOG IS FIXED :kona:

We need to buy a boatload of pleather and come thee fugg up y’all :rofl:
    I can see it now :eek:

Yew trying to SPAY the blawg! :blink:

@Jenie from downstairs

lilMissy used to love She ain’t my girl by Try Songz when she was around 3. After I realized she was picking up on what I listened to, it was kiddie music all the time. Even now it’s radio disney when we in the car. My mom was the same way with us. Ioono just trying to keep her innocent until she decides otherwise.

@Jenie from downstairs

I listen to a lot of newstalk and ole skool in my car…… but I feel ya…. I may have to look for radio disney….. but hell honestly Ion trust Disney….. atleast the tv station ….. I’m glad my daughter is really not into Disney anymore ….. but she like the Disney XD though…. :lol: I buy a lot of the old shows series that use to come on in the 90’s …… she is wearing out Chip n dale rescue rangers and Gummi Bears…. she also likes Tiny Toons…. :yes:

I recall two or three yrs back at a BBQ- the 7 yr olds was Singing their lil hearts out to I Invented Sex :blink: I wasn’t ready :no:

Bow Wow so small that he prolly gets drunk off the scent of alcohol.

Holdin up bottles and chit. Knowing they paid for him to have one cup so he put that bottle right back down after the pic. :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

Are Bow Wow and Angela back dating again? :thinking: I bet him and Erica Mena done :hump: because their interaction and her thirst trap eyes tell me somethin done happened betwinx them two.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

awwww lawd :no: no

missyJ says:

I listen to a lot of newstalk and ole skool in my car…… but I feel ya…. I may have to look for radio disney….. but hell honestly Ion trust Disney….. atleast the tv station ….. I’m glad my daughter is really not into Disney anymore ….. but she like the Disney XD though…. :lol: I buy a lot of the old shows series that use to come on in the 90?s …… she is wearing out Chip n dale rescue rangers and Gummi Bears…. she also likes Tiny Toons…. :yes:

I do the same with lilmissy. She loves 70s Scooby Doo, we watch I Love Lucy (she owns the entire series set) Tell me last time a 6 year old cracked up to black and white tv :hahaha: , Cosby Show, she just discovered Full House since it comes on right around her bedtime.

Disney channel is pushing it, but radio disney keeps it clean. It might be a local thing, it’s an am station in Ohio

Chile when I read Gigi comment yesterday talm bout a funk box :ghost: whew :phew:

missyJ says:

Jordan just discovered full house too :rofl: ….. chile she loves, Cosby, Fresh Prince, Family Matters, and Martin… :rofl: and rightfully so…. those shows are hilarious….. I have all the seasons….. lol !

So…. I heard Lu-da threatened his baby momma. :coffee:

missyJ says:

Bow Wow so small that he prolly gets drunk off the scent of alcohol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is actually true! Depending on who it is and the night they may get 3 bottles. Although we did finance a Fabolos night once :facepalm:

to celebrate his new role as host of BET’s 106 and Park
    ***********************
    New? :huh:

Erica Mena is trying her hardest to get wifed by a baller. Any baller. I was shaking in my boots at the sight of her sitting on the stage at my baby boo Mack Wilds’ CIAA performance. He’s too pure for her particular brand of contamination. At least that’s what I’d like to think. Bow might be a good look for her though since he’s into wifing video hoes and such.

You late Man, we “reported on that” yesterday :lol:

The good ole days…. the shows in the 80’s, 90’s hel 70’s …. chile

cause I still watch Sandford and Son… :lol: and the Jeffersons…. hilarity…. chile those one liners get me every time..
    “I am the lawnmower and you are the grass” :rofl:

missyJ says:

:offtopic: I need on of those wrist supports for my mouse. My wrist kills me by the end of the day

“chase his wild rabbit”

:huh: um, can somebody translate this please? is the “rabbit” the hennessey mascot or sumthin? lost agane… :kona:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

So…. I heard Lu-da threatened his baby momma.

talm bout this fiasco is ruining his reputation :tea: tuh ! Ya think :coffee:

You and that one lil worm braid there :chase:

“I am the lawnmower and you are the grass” :rofl:
    ——-
    Using it! One of my favs from S&S Ester told Fred “Don’t eat egg salad if you planning on riding the bus”

Wonders if the BLOG IS FIXED :kona:

uh, wait for me… *church fanga* :kona:

hell_on_heels says:

He is beyond irritating to me. The prime example of a “Studio Gangsta”. Remember that project with him and Omarion, a true joke!!!

MissyJ, get a mouse pad with the support on it. Mines is very comfortable.

When I think of Studio Ganstas :lol: A whole lot of others come to mind. :shrug:
    But not this cat, he’s been pampered since forever :lol:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

You and that one lil worm braid there

He trying to hang on to it chile :rofl: :rofl:

————————-
    Those who believe in their potential are on a continuous quest to become greater.  Great success is never an end point. It is rather an elusive goal you strive for, but can never fully realize. No achievement, no new plateau is ever enough.  There are always new heights to climb, new opportunities to pursue.

This is the Wild Rabbit
    And it stands for the relentlessness that drives men to conquer their biggest dreams and aspirations. It’s the thing that we all chase but can never catch.

Jermaine Dupri
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Did he brang his step stool and high chair? His azz NEED to host a savings seminar. One on bankruptcy.

————————-
    Those who believe in their potential are on a continuous quest to become greater. Great success is never an end point. It is rather an elusive goal you strive for, but can never fully realize. No achievement, no new plateau is ever enough. There are always new heights to climb, new opportunities to pursue.
    This is the Wild Rabbit
    _________________________

:goodpost:

Where yall see a rabbit at :blink:

Struggleisreal says:

This THANG – Excuse me, I am a visual person and I thought me saying church hug was ap·pro·pri·ate

Scoffs

missyJ says:

Erica Mena is trying her hardest to get wifed by a baller. Any baller.
    ——-
    She thirsty like a cactus in the desert chile. But she’s nice

Bow Wow sat at the head of the table
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Shad lil itty bitty azz needed a high chair too

They say Luda “exploring” the option of saying he was “raped!”

OMG y’all don’t know how hungry I was… I inhaled half a shrimp po boy from popeye’s just a min ago.

I missed dinner last night and had a lite breakfast (pinapple chunks and blueberries in OJ)

:phew:

I woulda never even guessed at that one, as I’m as jumpy as a rabbit… whenever i see a rabbit :kona:

oh well…

Hey Dubb :waves:

Gigi26 says:

Bow Wow had a “Thank GAWD i’m employed so I can pay child support cuz my baby momma was fittin to put the law on me” Party

:thumbsup:

_________________________
    :eek:

**thinking of Kim K.**

Bow Wow is the epitome of the Hennessy mantra, Never Stop, Never Settle
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Never Stop. Never Settle. Never Stop Taking Your Growth Supplements.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Where yall see a rabbit at

The good ole days…. the shows in the 80?s, 90?s hel 70?s …. chile
    You ole Fished Eyed FEWL! The best READ EVER!!!!!!

Hey Fatty :tea:

Wow, thanks MissyJ. You ill kind. :yes:

——-
    :fistbump: every once in a while I prove my worth

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

:phew:
    GIVE RAZZLE BACK HER LOGIN! :chase: I know your hungry BIG font anywhere! :mad:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

They say Luda “exploring” the option of saying he was “raped!”
    ********************

I’m afraid to ask, but where dis story at?

The good ole days…. the shows in the 80?s, 90?s hel 70?s …. chile
    You ole Fished Eyed FEWL! The best READ EVER!!!!!!
    Hey Fatty

:lick:

Gigi26 says:

————

:hahaha: :cosign:

Ya’ll you know another show I like that damn Will and Grace :rofl:

celebrate his new role as host of BET’s 106 and Park
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    DAT nigga done been up there for YEARS now. I am like @Gigi. He celebrating that fact he can keep his passport and drivers license straight and can pay his child support.

:wave: @All the Roses.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Uh oh there goes Jenny!

:lick:

This is the Wild Rabbit

Some commercials show the wild rabbit and some don’t. I told my friend I saw the wild rabbit chasing the race car in the TV ad. She thought I was crazy. :lol:

:hug: Kdub
    Your RECAP is due by 3:30 p.m. EST <–That's what SR said :yes:
    :kona:

Struggleisreal says:

One time I went to POPEYES to get some taters. First I went to bathroom and it looked like somebody had been in there SH&TTT&NG all night LONG!

Didn’t get those taters and AINT been there since that was two years ago.

Old Man told me once, if you go to establishment and they bathroom is nasty don’t eat there.

Where yall see a rabbit at
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    @Caramel pist on it and it managed to fuggin DIE.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

SHEEDDUUPP DTTS! :rofl:

AHAAAA!:eek: See! Uh huh! :yes: I knew it! Can’t trick me :nana:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:hug: Kdub
    Your RECAP is due by 3:30 p.m. EST <–That's what SR said

:cosign: :rules: Management :tea:

Hello Mrs. Dubbb

Where is Mrs. Caramel Rain? As a Luker she is a fave of mine too.

SR, fix my eyes please :eek:
    ————-

Where yall see a rabbit at
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    @Caramel pist on it and it managed to fuggin DIE.

:thinking: BUT they still talmbout ‘this rabbit’… :huh:

@Struggle well this popeyes is on base (Thank the lord :pray: ) and their service area and bathroom are very clean. That was the first time I had any since the begining of December. That shat was good. I can’t eat no more though.. I don’t want to get my ass chewed, even though Mr. had chicken skrips last week :think:

Struggleisreal says:

Didn’t get those taters and AINT been there since that was two years ago.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    UMMMMM, what brought this about? :|

:offtopic: does anyone on here watch Revenge when is the season premier? :thinking:

@Caramel pist on it and it managed to fuggin DIE.
    ———
    :ghost:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Struggleisreal says:
    Didn’t get those taters and AINT been there since that was two years ago.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    UMMMMM, what brought this about? :|

:rofl: :rofl:

@DTTS me eating popeyes remma?

Nancy Drew (formerly IsThisThingOn) :cool: <<<has entered into witness protection :scared: says:

:ghost:

:thinking:

it comes on Sunday :yahoo: :woohoo:

@DTTS I was only present for the folks got robbed and the boy got kilt post today. I missed the one when Miss KYGelly came out the closet and her tidday popped out too post. That Bey is having a lil Red Tumbleweed to go with her Blue Ivy. And the post with the Noxzema Jackson looking ghul and the fren got shot at. Light skinned fren look like Michael Jackson/dark skinned fren look surprisingly like him TOO.

This is all that I have. Please accept this. I thank you kine-ly.

On this sevenff day of Mah-ch.

:chase: everydamnbody! :chase:
    What write up?
    What rabbit?
    Who eating chicken?

:facepalm:

:dead:

:applause: Kdub! :yes:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Hey yall :waves: Eric Mena looks like she smells like wet pennies, Angela face looks full but she is still a cutie. I got nothing else, waiting for Bow Wow little girl to be taller than her pappy…

Struggleisreal says:

@MRs. DTTS – Ma’am I don’t know you well, but I don’t randomly talk about topics. Thank You Madam

UMMMMM, what brought this about? :|

ummm, ITS desire to forever ruin popeye’s po boys for everyone everywhere :wail:
    :hurl:

——

I haven’t seen any showing the rabbit. I only know because I am a Hennessy Model. I’m supposed to have that paragraph memorized :coffee: that was a copy/paste from my training manual

Wonder if I can get a check for this conversation, I am promoting afterall :think:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

it comes on Sunday :yahoo: :woohoo:
    :woot: Another thing that I don’t know what thee hail is going on with :rofl: :rofl:

Hey @Skruggle. :hug:

Ummm… IDK WHERE @Caramel ill. Last time I saw her on here she was eating some Kang Cake. I hope she didnt choke to death. :shrug: Mobile got the oldest Mardi Gras celebration in this country (factoid of the day). But they dont get CRUNK like NOLA. Maybe she still hung over from Tuesday????

Somebody send her a wellness check email.

TYIA

YEEN welcome MADAMMMM :thinking:

Just answer tha Question :rules:

Gigi26 says:

So Missy J **scoots over on bench** do you get free white Henny?

:hurl:
    No one needs that that Salty breaded chicken and doughy biscuits. Go walk a mile and eat a celery stick. Summer will be soon and You will be in your mirror crying, with a chicken leg in your hand.

Noxzema Jackson
    ———
    Jessie’s Door-tuh. :tea:

That Bey is having a lil Red Tumbleweed to go with her Blue Ivy.
    _________________________

missyJ says:

So Missy J **scoots over on bench** do you get free white Henny?

——————–
    :eek: Gigi, I always thought you were a lady of substance! White Hennessy is an inferior product…

Since it’s not sold in the states we don’t promote is so nope, sorry

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

:phew:
    ________
    This brought it on Mrs.DTTS – Specifically this Lite Breakfast with chuncks. Did not give me a good visual. I’m a sorry, is Popeyes or CHurchs is your favorite huh?

missyJ says:

You will be in your mirror crying, with a chicken leg in your hand.

—————

Been there…. you just cover the mirrors and lick the grease from your fangas :coffee:

missyJ says:

:danban: almost my quittin time

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    it comes on Sunday :yahoo: :woohoo:

Revenge is my shyt chile :yes: I love the wardrobe on that show :nun: them chicks be sharbbbbbbbbbb hunty …. :nun:

“Noxzema Jackson”
    “I thank you kine-ly.”

:rofl: :rofl:

Oh my geez :facepalm:
    LMAO

Alirght chall. Be good. I am going to schleep :wave: That extra large chicken tortilla soup from Chick Fil A gave me Itis :yawn: Today was my get outta jail free….I mean my “compressed day”

Toddles.

Gigi26 says:

**kicks can** well dammit Missy :hahaha: What is superior then? Shiiid I love me some Bailey’s Irish Cream :yes: :happy:

^^^^
    That is laughter at you! I’m not being a Road Coolerz :grill: :nono:

:cuss: :mad: I’ve missed so much !! :cry:

Jenny, I saw one episode of that last year, it was good! :yes:

Oh! and here i thought missyJ was on some ol’ Jeopardy, Trivial Pursuit type brainstorm, but she on the payroll :sideeye: :rolleyes:
    j/k missyJ (cause i’m prob still gonna need your name-ologist skills in the fruture)

And then here you come 107 :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

He need to grow some more :|

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    :huh:

Auntie did jermaine send this to you :lol:

zurishay says:

Those look like the same jeans Erica Mena wore when she was on 106 & Park kissing Bow Wow with…maybe he requested she wear them again. lol

<== Said she would SLAY Ms. Noxi in the Tournament of Roses Parade.

zurishay says:

zurishay says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Jenny, I saw one episode of that last year, it was good!

Love that show :yes:

Naw I was like if Boosie can be Bossie…I can “toddle” my way outta heah. THAT ish was CLASSIC yesterday. :rofl:

*poof*

Ketchup, DTTS, ketchup… :rofl:

CHEDDUP BRENDEN CHEDDUP :hahaha:

:steer: brb! :lol:

Wasting time says:

@DTTS. :cry: today was the worst but next week will be the bomb. I gotta find me a good ‘ole series to read.

You like to read Wasting Time? :popcorn:

You will be in your mirror crying, with a chicken leg in your hand.

*gasps and sucks in tummy* :shocked:
    You stay way from my windurs!!! :mad:

Buttercup says:

It’s nice that Bow Wow and Angela remained friends.

I just got back from touring a private school for Lil Butter. I guess I can add a notch in my responsible parent belt if I enroll him :nun:

Wasting time says:

Yes ma’am. I’m a big fiction but I’ll throw a auto or biography in there too if I’m interested in the person. You?

I may be late, but is Shad and Erica screwing/dating?

Do I spy a possible book club on the arising :popcorn:

oh, okay then Dubb, enjoy your “nap” :wink:

*whispers* yall remma last time Dubb left early it was for a aftanoon deelight :gossip:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Do I spy a possible book club on the arising :popcorn:

I’m with it!!

BOOK CLUB :yahoo:

Agane :huh:
    —–
    IS SO! :banned:

DTS Had me reading this book :rolleyes: her azz probably didn’t even finish it :faccepalm: successful women think different ….. yes that one DTS :tea:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

You like to read Wasting Time? :popcorn:
    The surprise is….oh you read. Leaves BYKE out

Struggleisreal says:

today was the worst but next week will be the bomb.
    No, dates lined up for free meals?

Wasting time says:

@Struggle are you a man or a woman?

Struggleisreal says:

@Wasting My Time – You ask because? I’m not interested in flying you to any remote islands with palm trees. That’s for sure……

I’m Just in here Looking around, having fun.

:winky:

Just Read JOE Jackson managed MiKi Howard :tea: and was :hunch: her too
    :kona:

Wasting time says:

I asked because I wanted to know. I know you struggle, I just wanted to know if you struggling man or woman..

What the fudge cakes? *huffs* Lawd someone come hold me!

Iola Boylan says:

Bow Wow whether he likes it or not, will forever remain a man child. Its because of his height. Its a blessing in my eyes :think: No matter how old Emanuel Lewis gets, he still looks youthful. There is always an exception. I think the hairline has lots to do with it, which explains Man, but I doubt they feel the same. Probably hate forever looking child like. Walk a mile in their size 4 shoes type of thing :think:

San ah make ya dance says:

Struggleisreal says:

DING DING DING – Good One! Next week will be better for you.

Iola Boylan says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

What the fudge cakes? *huffs* Lawd someone come hold me!

Hey Skin Tag :hi: Hubby found any new hidden treasures lately :think:

They say Luda “exploring” the option of saying he was “raped!”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :huh: Some People Have NO SHAME!

Buttercup says:

Just Read JOE Jackson managed MiKi Howard :tea: and was :hunch: her too
    ===========
    Dubb already said that Joe is that boy’s pappy.

:warning: Dubb, you need to collect your check.

Struggleisreal says:

What’s wrong RAZZ, Popeyes gave your bubble guts?

I’m so ready to go home and cook these tacos :yahoo: :pizza: hungry !!

Struggleisreal says:

Come back Ms. Top Chef (SIDE EYE)

Buttercup says:

Just Read JOE Jackson managed MiKi Howard :tea: and was :hunch: her too
    ===========
    Dubb already said that Joe is that boy’s pappy.

:warning: Dubb, you need to collect your check.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FaREAL??? :bite: I haVent bean Here :crying1:

@Jenie U fry ur own shell? :pizza:

Wasting time says:

Please; no accolades;I don’t need them :rofl:

Iola Boylan says:

Hey Bren :hi: Jenie and I arent on speaking terms. What emote :think:

Buttercup says:

FaREAL??? :bite: I haVent bean Here :crying1:
    =========
    :yes: Dubb said that Miki was the woman on the other line with Kathryn was eaves dropping from the pool house :rofl:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    :tape:

CRINE Tears!

i CANT STAND DUBB!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Buttercup says:

Luvn, we’re happy you can join us for a minute :hug: I need to be doing some work. I just can’t muster any effs to give :wail:

:happy: BUTTERCUP
    Im glad to be here TEW *pankayUP*

Iola Boylan says:

Hey Bren :hi: Jenie and I arent on speaking terms. What emote

:crying1: :brokenheart:

Iola Boylan says:

oh ok Bren, you clownin :think: Aint that the reporter type guy :think: Awwwww wuts his name…Sumthin…Cant think of it. Whatevs.

Luvyn I buy my shells :yes: easier ….. :pizza: Ortega taco shells

Buttercup says:

*I meant “with Joe when Kathryn was eaves dropping on the phone in the pool house.”

What y’all got planned for the weekend?

Buttercup says:

What y’all got planned for the weekend?

Struggleisreal says:

For those of you I haven’t met formerly I’m a :newbie: Glad to be here thanks.

Nancy Drew (formerly IsThisThingOn) :cool: <<>>> :lolsign:

:ghost: pretty much :rofl:

Wowsers….. ALL THE BRENDEN’S ARE HERE :yahoo: :yahoo:

JENIE if U fry ur own, guhhhll U wont ever want the store one’s . .

BUT THey damn sure will do. I got Ole’ shells last week

:yes:

Struggleisreal says:

I’m from Mexicali and we buy the corn tortillas and fry them. They are much tastier. Senor or Senior… What are you go by.

Wasting time says:

Jennie … The white corn Ortega Shells are crack!

Hola Luvn – You Hispanic too. Tell these mejai’s/ninjas. WhATEVER

luVn_liFe… says:

JENIE if U fry ur own, guhhhll U wont ever want the store one’s . .
    BUT THey damn sure will do. I got Ole’ shells last week

I am going to try it one saturday :yes: I’m sure youtube has a video on it :lol: but hunty I’m so hungry I can’t wait to get home :bounce:

Iola Boylan says:

:crying1: :brokenheart:

Youre the one who told everybody about my business :nono: Yes I find pleasure in rectal stimulation, and yes sometimes a gerbil and/or guineapig is involved. However that was for years only. Did you read this letter PETA sent me? Girl, They is on my ass. And not in a good way-okaaaaaay. Blabber mouth :mad:

Wasting time says:

Jennie … The white corn Ortega Shells are crack!

Gawddd yes :nun: :pizza:

Wowsers….. ALL THE BRENDEN’S ARE HERE
    ~~~~~~~
    :huh:

:kona: :kona: :kona:

Jenny, that may be thee one thing that I can show you, in real time :winky:

OH, I almost forgot I’m :newbie: too! Shidddddd :yes:

That and Trickn

Iola Boylan says:

Struggleisreal says:

For those of you I haven’t met formerly I’m a :newbie: Glad to be here thanks.

:yawn: And were glad to have you Mistake :rolleyes: Just like every man in the DMV :rolleyes: I thought I was bad :tea: Got the whole mid west on fiya, Ch…

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I am going to try it one saturday :yes: I’m sure youtube has a video on it
    ~~~~~~
    :thumbsup: its easy JUST A lil work :winky:

Buttercup says:

I JUST realized that no one in my department came into the office today. Eff it. I was trying to be respectful and do my job search on person time, but I need to submit my resumes for some positions.

:blink:

Wasting time says:

When the lesson happens, let me know. Mr. Time would love that. I made my own tortilla bowl and both Mr. and Jr. Time loved it!

Iola Boylan says:

:crying1: :brokenheart:

:nono: Bren you need to stop yo shyt !!!!! :stop: I would nevah :nono: that was P!!!!! I would never tell about our sexual relations nevah …… and I certainly didn’t tell how you tried to stick one of your old nokia phones up your azz … I kept that to my self…… and how we went to the ER when it got stuck up there and you had to have it surgically removed…… I most certainly did not :nono:

Iola Boylan says:

OH, I almost forgot I’m :newbie: too! Shidddddd

:rolleyes: Aint nothing new about you :tea: Ol azz. When you said you knew MJ wasnt the Papay cuzz you usta babysit, I thought you meant the illegitimate child, girl, I aint know it was Miki who you used to push around in that stroller :smack:

luVn_liFe… says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    I am going to try it one saturday :yes: I’m sure youtube has a video on it
    ~~~~~~
    :thumbsup: its easy JUST A lil work
    _____________________________

:pizza:

:newpost: :sad:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Iola Boylan says:

:crying1: :brokenheart:

ION think he was tawking to you :casket:
    ========
    :thinking: LuvLife been posting funny too Hmmmm, is that you too Brenden?! :hahaha:

aw he!! here we go agane… um… :welcome:

bye, pola :hi: (i’m sure Y’ALL must be tired on your first day) :rolleyes:

All lies

Buttercup says:

I know that right :preach: hell I be on Sandra blog all day might as well submit applications :lol: too

Iola Boylan says:

I most certainly did not :nono:

:rofl: Hater :tea: At least that nokia phone aint leave me scared fo life :ashamed: :whistle: :rofl:

how you tried to stick one of your old nokia phones up your azz

GLOW-RAY!! :ghost:

Wasting time says:

@Struggle you want to be my friend?

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
    :lol: You soo nice Butter :tea: I most def get mines in

Boosie was freed so he could save his bussy and yall can kiss my puppylove says: