Boy, 14, charged with double homicide in drug deal gone wrong

Boy charged with double homicide

A 14-year-old Cobb County boy is being charged with murder during the commission of a felony in the shooting deaths of 2 men during a drug deal gone horribly wrong.

Jaydon Lee Reid, of Marietta, will be tried as an adult for allegedly gunning down the men during a drug deal at a Cobb County park, about 20 miles southwest of Atlanta.

Reid is being held in a Cobb county juvenile facility without bond, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

According to the AJC.com, officers responding to shots fired in the area around Wild Horse Creek Park, near Powder Springs, found the bodies of 2 deceased men Sunday night.

“When the officers arrived, they discovered the bodies of two males, who were deceased from an apparent gunshot wound,” Cobb County police spokesman Mike Bowman told the AJC. “The victims have been identified as 23-year-old Terrance Banks and 21-year-old Sterling Hargrave, both of Powder Springs.”

Bowman told the AJC Reid ran from the officers, but he was quickly taken into custody.

Officers searched Reid and found a 9 mm pistol, believed to be the weapon used to shoot Banks and Hargrave, the warrant states.

The arresting officers also found cash and a small amount of marijuana on Reid’s person.

“Accused did take money and marijuana from Sterling Hargrave through the use of a pistol during a drug transaction,” the warrant states. “Accused did take money and marijuana from Terrance Banks through the use of a pistol during a drug transaction.”

“Accused was found to be in possession of more than 1 oz. of marijuana,” the warrant states.

Anyone with information regarding the shootings is asked to call Cobb police at 770-499-3945.

215 Responses to “Boy, 14, charged with double homicide in drug deal gone wrong”

:no: Senseless

Lord have mercy :facepalm: I saw this last night and couldn’t do nothing but smh !

Here4theView says:

This really is a sad sad world we live in.

My heart goes out to the bereaved.

Wasting time says:

:welcome: Here4theview

Buttercup says:

14 though? So sad.

kamadiva says:

very sad!

I’m still lost as to how Mateo will end up like the 14 y/o for being able to articulate what most young children can’t and won’t. :shrug:

:tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say there is no connection between this fool right here and Mateo I’m just not gonna put that in the universe. Since I hate teen Killers with a passion no one will ever understand I’ll talk to yall in a different post.

Murdered for a couple hundred dollars worth of weed. And by a 14 year old you shouldn’t have been selling it to in the first place no less.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

If they are charging him as an adult, will they show the mug shot…. young man has ruined his life though and others….. now he will be someone rape victim in prison…. I hear they like them young boys too :no:

@HERE 4 THE VIEW

Is that Ororo Monroe and T’challa in your gravie?

Wasting time says:

:welcome: Here4theview
    :cosign:
    =========
    Razzle, I left you something downstairs :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Feline: I just read your comment about your diddy crying after he :spank: you. This might come as a shock to some of you (lame pause) but one time I had to :spank: my eldest because she tried it too mannie times… she was hopping up and down like a jack rabbit to avoid the belt and was looking at me with them doe eyes :crying1: Afterwards I told her to get in the shower now!! I went and got in mine and cried the ugly cry while sliding down the shower wall cause I kept seeing the tears in her eyes in my head :hahaha: I AIN’T WEAK THO :huh:.

:rofl: :rofl: :hahaha:

Man, it’s getting realer than real out here if niggas murkin people on WEED deals.

SHAT! What city was this again? **scrolling up**
    Man, I can’t never go there.

Buttercup says:

=========
    Giiiirl, I wasn’t even going to open that can of worms.

Buttercup says:

========
    Nawl, you ain’t *whispers, “ole wet paper bag behind.’* Hey girl :hi:

I ain’t read YET, but did the parents get mentioned? :eek:

Wasting time says:

Where they shot with 9mm bullets or did he run up on 2 dead bodies and rob them :tea: we’ll never know.

felinelurker says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* says:

@Feline: I just read your comment about your diddy crying after he you. This might come as a shock to some of you (lame pause) but one time I had to my eldest because she tried it too mannie times… she was hopping up and down like a jack rabbit to avoid the belt and was looking at me with them doe eyes Afterwards I told her to get in the shower now!! I went and got in mine and cried the ugly cry while sliding down the shower wall cause I kept seeing the tears in her eyes in my head I AIN’T WEAK THO .
    oh my god!!! I’m over here hollerin! :hahaha:

Team MATEO now
    Okay!! :rofl: But don’t tell SR cause I am trying to keep my comment of the day trophy
    *high pitched fake voice* HEEEEEEYYY SR hides :trophy:

Buttercup says:

=========
    Giiiirl, I wasn’t even going to open that can of worms.

*peels byke the can slowly*
    What do this do?
    -weave on a 8 yr old? What she gone be?
    -$200 jeans on a 6 yr old, what he gone be?

Wasting time says:

Good point :yes:

@DTTS- NSBE Jr. :nun: Thanks :hug: but you can keep that “bump riddled” tongue of yourn :kona:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Here in Georgia, juvenile offenders stay in Juvenile detention centers until they are 18. Then they are transferred to the men’s prison. They act so tough in Juvie until that 18th birthday draws close. :coffee:

Buttercup says:

What do this do?
    -weave on a 8 yr old? What she gone be?
    =====
    On network TV like Countess Vaughn singing Melanie Fiona’s “Gone and Not Coming Back” which was dedicated to her edges.

FuturedocDonte says:

I ain’t read YET, but did the parents get mentioned?
    —-
    No parents mentioned. But we’re sure some single mothers had a part in this :coffee:

I am about to listen to Flatline by Porsha. I CAN’T WAIT! :earphones:

:wtf: :wtf:

San ah make ya dance says:

14 Where was his mammy :waiting:

San ah make ya dance says:

I am about to listen to Flatline by Porsha. I CAN’T WAIT! :earphones:
    ————
    I actually like it. Not blown away but a good listen

*peels byke the can slowly*
    What do this do?
    -weave on a 8 yr old? What she gone be?
    -$200 jeans on a 6 yr old, what he gone be?
    ————-
    Weave or braids as in dookie braids or cornrows? :lol:
    jeans could be a knockoff of the 200 pair of jeans. we don’t know.

#naive :lol:

That was for Knowledge :cuss:
    Take it BYKE :chase: :chase:
    ………… :chase:

Here4theView says:

When I was a young girl, I think that Papa Smurf and Smurfette had a thing.

Weave or braids as in dookie braids or cornrows? :lol:

Pick One :lol:

:gossip: They still paid $200 for the knockoff $600 jeans yo :kona:

Matchsticks says:

Buttercup says:

What do this do?
    -weave on a 8 yr old? What she gone be?
    =====

Ugh, I saw that, isn’t she saying that it made the skin peel off under her eyes and ears? she must have been using some industrial strength glue! :blink:

Here4theView says:

Thanks Wasting Time and DTTS – I really enjoy cartoons icons and Smurfette and Papa Smurf is one of my favorites. :love:

When I was a young girl, I think that Papa Smurf and Smurfette had a thing.
    :shocked: You sicko! :chase:

#ikidikid :lol:

Buttercup says:

What do this do?
    -weave on a 8 yr old? What she gone be?
    =====

My god that was terrible :crying1: I mean damn she said she had puss and everything coming out of her sores around her edges….. and was that another weave in her head…..

Offtopic : I’m tired of doing people work round here :rolleyes: straight up sick of it !

JerseyGirl68 says:

What? No self defense? He did society a favor and got rid of 2 goons who would have probably bust a cap in his azz had he not shot them. And this is the thanks he gets. SMH

Here4theView says:

San ah make ya dance says:

Flatline by Porsha. I CAN’T WAIT!
    FLATLINE to your ears. SMH

These teens too busy living fake lives on Social Media, that they think (or don’t think) that shyt’s real out here.

I saw somebody get ‘punked’ this weekend, and dude told the young dude (whilst tussling him around) *snickers* that he had better man up right here and now, and not run on to no fb talmbout what he woulda/coulda/shoulda done :lol: The story is longer, but that’s the funny :eek:

Wheres My Check says:

This is a sad case. At 14 years old you dont think about how your actions today can ultimately affect your future tomorrow. All you care about is looking “hard” or “tuff” and doing things like this just to say you did them. Maturity comes so much later in life and for some its too late. Condolences to the families affected.

Jenny, your gravi looks like Mateo’s fat twin brother! He got the Cupcake! :rofl: :rofl:

_____________________________________________________________________

I heard those 17 & 18 yr olds molest alot of the younger boys coming into juvie :(

Matchsticks says:

I think that person makes comments to PURPOSELY make folks like :huh: :blink: yep…

Countess said she let that skin infection go on for six weeks. She didn’t take off the wig edges with glue remover like she was supposed to. she just lifted it up, put more glue and went about her way. AND she was wearing it 24/7 so THAT TOO would put a bad hurting on your skin.

Dtts :kiss:

Jenie does the rest of that avi say “Hold Up That Bi*tch Got Sprinkles” :lol:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Sad. 3 lives ruined over nothing. :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

she must have been using some industrial strength glue!
    _________________________________________________________________

:dead:

Carrington says:

Terrence’s last Facebook post was a bit cryptic on Sunday at 3:53pm, “No regrets $hit juss not clickin I don’t wanna say f*ck it… but f*ck it”

Interesting, and can be interpreted SO many different ways.

My Lord! Why is a 14-y/o packing heat (and how are 3 lives lost over some weed???) :no: Lord have mercy :pray:

But yet folks be complaining about being bull… you know what.. :tea:

bellashay says:

14?? Lawd help this world…sad thing is, it’s only going to get worst.

SOTHERNGRL says:

I think that person makes comments to PURPOSELY make folks like yep…
    ********************
    @MATCHSTICKS you already know. I think people get off they meds way to early. And if they aint on none they need some ASAPDLY.

____________________________________________________________________

Da F*uck :huh:

Welp in that case that’s her fault dummy

Here4theView says:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

Tried to find the beginning of this discussion, however this person seems as though they don’t wash their hair. 6 weeks, my goodness, that’s almost 2 months. JUST NASTY

I made some coconut curry SAM-MIN ( :lol: ) and rice yesterday.. I’m about to get down with the get down bruh!

Dtts :kiss:
    Jenie does the rest of that avi say “Hold Up That Bi*tch Got Sprinkles” :lol:

:yes: :rofl: I couln’t get all of it to fit :lol: Hey bew!!

SOTHERNGRL says:

I have never worn a wig, weaves or whatever but Countess even I know that chit dont make since and what kind of Gorilla Glue was she using?

Countess did that to herself. She didn’t properly apply the wig nor did she care for herself and her own hair. Only way she can fix that is reconstructive surgery. Like brandy… but that all depends on her money flow too. She said she is coloring her edges in with an eyeliner pencil now. She might not have it to do it either.

Here4theView says:

Hello Bellashay – Just clicked your link. What a interesting article. As a fan of Brandy/Moesha. I had not seen Ms. Vaughn in years, she could benefit from taking a break from lace fronts; i.e glue and a great exercise program.

Here4theView says:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:
    ________________________
    and she said it had a odor :no:

_____________________________________

why would u leave your lace front on for that LONG and not properly wash your skin.. put more glue on and go :blink:

goat76 says:

Was the 14yr old selling the weed or the one wanting to buy the weed?

GAGIRL87 says:

She said she is coloring her edges in with an eyeliner pencil now.
    ____________________________________________________________________

Fr or this a joke? :(

goat76 says:

Niggras killing for crumbs.

———–
    #ThingsDirtyPeopleDo #ThingsPeopleWhoDontWashDo

Goat :yahoo:

Matchsticks says:

I’ve never worn lacefronts because even the best ones always have that hint of a line on the edges, but Countess needs her arse whooped if she never took it off to let her scalp breathe! :wtf:

Everybody know Beyonce wears wigs, how is it for the many years she’s worn lace fronts, that when she takes them off to wear braids, her edges are still intact? B/C she cares (or rather her hair stylists does) for her hair and ish properly.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

She said she is coloring her edges in with an eyeliner pencil now.
    ———–
    :blink: Sigh…Jesus be some edges please.

GAGIRL87 says:

She said she is coloring her edges in with an eyeliner pencil now.
    ____________________________________________________________________

Fr or this a joke?
    —-
    For REAL GA! :lol:

:kiss: GA
    ————–
    :oldman: TROUBLE DON’T LAST ALWAYS :nono:

This UGK going off right now tho #RIP PIMP C

:whistle:

Uhh, take it off chick, bend over, let me see it
    If you lookin for a trill-type nigga, let me be it
    Got the V-12 Benz, parked outside
    It ain’t enough room to fit dem guls in my ride
    It’s onna, work somethin, twerk somethin basis
    Makin big change, dancin in them tricks faces
    She sleep in the day, but bounce her booty at night
    You kiss that thang and I’m out, cause she been playin with my pipe
    Now get your mind right, hater, you a simp (a simp)
    And I’m a red hot undercover pimmmmmp (pimmmmp)
    that make them guls get down on the flo’, on the flo’
    Like a real live money makin pro, uhh

You gotta take it off, take it off, UNH
    And let a first class nigga break you off, chick
    You gotta take it off, take it off, UNH
    And let a first class nigga break you off some, chick

———–
    #ThingsDirtyPeopleDo #ThingsPeopleWhoDontWashDo

:preach: poor damn hygiene :no:

__________________________
    :whistle: I’m friends with the monsters inside of my head. Does that make me crazy?? Well that’s not fair!!! WHOA HOE HOE…..
    I love that song by Rhianna and Eminem :tea:

goat76 says:

Was the 14yr old selling the weed or the one wanting to buy the weed?

Something’s amiss here :thinking: The one on the left looks a little sweet :tea:

She was telling the drs on the show “you know when you sweat, it will lift so you have to reapply”

Countess is a bit heavier than what she used to be, so she is going to sweat easier than others. So…yea… :|

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

Countess may have been applying them wigs herself :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

Razzle :facepalm: :crying: but drawing your edges on with a EYE BROW PENCIL can’t be good for ones scalp :huh: This bish wanna be a baldhead scallwag

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Just listened to Flatline because someone stopped by my desk to have a heart to heart about their job :angry: I intentionally skipped a luncheon to sit at my desk and post on SR in peace :rofl:
    My review :rules: It’s not terrible, but it’s not good. If she had a stronger voice that song would have been great. Love the lyrics.

Countess had CHOICES just like everyone else. Next :tea:

My mom wears lace fronts and so does a friend of mine….. and neither wear glue … they just put it on and tighten it in the back :shrugs: then wala!!! folks still using glue :thinking:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

GA
    ————–
    TROUBLE DON’T LAST ALWAYS TRUH-BUHL DON LASS OOHWAAAYYYYS :D

Fixed it for you. :lol:

Now let me stop. You too Taken up here sanging that song :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

Jenie :hug: that avi makes me chuckle evrytime I look at lol

Here4theView says:

Not sure if this is out of order, but did any of you ladies or gents view

Basketball wives of LA and Ms. Jackie Christie said that Draya found someone to Warsh and Bath Her and buy her some clothes. I turned the TV off about that time, because I have roommates and couldn’t control my laughter.

missyJ says:

I saw a video of this chick that left her sew in for 6 months.. Ol girl was washing it but not drying it properly. Had the hairly mold growing in hur head.. Had to cut it all awf :no:

Is it on youtube where can I find it :thinking:

GAGIRL87 says:

Taken hey boo *looking at you just like Chris Bosh looking in your avi* :buttshake:

jenie check youtube :yes:

SOTHERNGRL says:

********************************
    Cause she just nassy with her husband not her damn head. Heffa yo head is stanking and it never crossed yo mind you might need to wash it. This makes me wonder just how good are you keeping yo azz clean.

capricorn83 says:

Countess looks…. :tape:

Anybody see The Voice last night? :popcorn:

I really like nene’s classy twin :kona:

missyJ says:

That shyt was going to fall out any way :nono: sew in for 6 months :stop: that alone will have your hair weak and dreaded the heck up :no:

Jenie- I have one and I wear it when I’m being lazy and don’t want to put heat on my head.

I don’t waste time trying to find glue and such b/c the way my edges is set up, I don’t need it. :lol:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:
    Is it on youtube where can I find it

:pc:

Here4theView says:

:bye:

Cause she just nassy with her husband not her damn head.

” Does that make me crazy??”

_____________________________

@Taken, um, yes, it does. :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Here4theView I’m ready for next weeks episode when Sundy threw that drank in Draya’s face *snickers* but Draya went there about that baby Sundy had by that murried baller #messy chileee

ss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

I didn’t think folks still used glue lol ya know…. my mom does the same.. she uses a coloring pencil to cover up stray grays…. and my friend just put hers on and struts girl :nun: her wigs be real pretty too :yes:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I love that song by Rhianna and Eminem
    *****************************
    I’m on speaking terms with the ones in mine; but I keep that chit on the low low everybody dont need to know you aint playing with a full deck; but Trouble Dont Last Always. :shrug: HEYYYYY

missyJ says:

———–
    I saw pictures of that. That’s what the heifer gets. :no:

Lawd I couln’t last two weeks with the weave I had. :no: My poor scalp was on fire!

Matchsticks says:

I heard about that mold growing idiot…a sew in is only supposed to be in your head for 2 months max! :facepalm:

_______________________________________________________________

These bishes think just case they can use that hair for a yr “supposedly” they can leave that shyt in for a year #dumbbbbbbbb..

My hairstylist said your supossed to come every 3 to 4 weeks for a new install and a wash an trim.

goat76 says:

Goat :yahoo:
    ——————-
    What up GAGIRL :hug:

I wonder did Kandi write this song for Porsha :rofl:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Countess had CHOICES just like everyone else. Next :tea:

ooh :cold:

You said she got self-inflicted hello-peaches? Oh. :|

OH no…. Not HairTime please :facepalm:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I wonder did Kandi write this song for Porsha
    ———-
    Judging from the IG pics from Kandi I think she did. :lol:

Porsha need some vocal lesson :rules: then she may have a chance :yes: song has a nice beat….. it’s okay :shrugs:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    I wonder did Kandi write this song for Porsha
    ———-
    Judging from the IG pics from Kandi I think she did

Sound like some shyt should would write too :yes:

Thing, what came first the chicken or the egg? :lol: <–old stupid azz laugh :rofl:

I say THAT to say THIS :eek: What's the purpose of this :tmi:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Jennie I wondered the same. You know Kandi is the resident songwriter for any of the “Housewives”

I literally hope Sundy gets her ass smashed. :pray: I cannot stand whores like her. Like bitch bye. That crakka side of Draya means she gonna lose the fight but I hope that bitch sundy get cut or something.

My mom wears lace fronts and so does a friend of mine….. and neither wear glue … they just put it on and tighten it in the back then wala!!! folks still using glue

__________________________

there are plenty of glueless lace wigs out now, plus u have different methods (like the elastic band method) that helps to keep a full lace in place… GLUE to me is outdated, and its harmful to your hair…

GA GIRL :happy: I missedededed you

They better leave Draya alone before she peck they eyes out. She is not trying to lose her man :nono: And Scotland (yea I know her name) she is a hot trashy mess. Do better. She might wanna call Countess before she ends up with maggots in her dry weave.

Pinkachew, Is that you in your wedding dress?????

:bounce: <–excited!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Sundy looks like she fights dirty. Like she would have a real sharp #2 pencil in her hands as she sissy clawed :karate: yo face :no:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Exactly :lol: my coworker went to the play and he said that she could sing :lol: I have to hear for myself though………

“because someone stopped by my desk to have a heart to heart about their job ”
    ___________________________

Ugh, I hate these w/a passion! :angry:
    Believe it or not, I was NOT sitting here hoping you’d drop in uninvited and start telling me your job-related problems… I’m not EAP, complaint dept, dear abbey, mother love, nor the city dump… none of them :no: …ion’t care cause ain’t squat i can do bout it. :shrug:

Wait… “Flatlined” seems like someone been reading Sandra Rose.. you know how we be like I’m :dead: ____/\____/\__/\___________/\_________________

Where is our check Kandi? (you know she wrote the song :lol:

FYI: Ludacris and his baby mama are in court today.

:pc:

She came back to throw that drank. Mustve felt some type a way..

Thing 125 was about Countess’ hair, or her head, or whatever…. You know what I mean :eek:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

So you just gone bust in the door not being ish and make me spit my juice down my shirt????
    *Kevin Hart voice* uhhhh ohhh I been a bad girl… wet t-shirt contest :winky:

FYI: Ludacris and his baby mama are in court today.

:pc:

:stop: Please stop the press :eek:

_______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: NOT the crakka side lol

I have no issue w Brittish. She is just them ten yrs ago.

Lupita getting the backlash that we all knew would be coming when they are trying to put her in all kinds of movies :popcorn: SR post on THIS :)

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

They in court raht nah you say? Things finna get real ugly in here real quick :crying1: I want each and every one of ya’ll some of ya’ll to know I love you and I will miss you if it goes down :banned:

I hate when you let folks borrow something and they just take it :no: that is flat out got damn stealing……. :mad:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

<— will be logging off due to my morals :sarcasm: *howls*

I am not here for Sundy!! Nobody is perfect but tell me that aint what her twobit ass is tryna sell..?!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

You mean the starwars flick :thinking:

OTB :happy:
    Oh I know Scotland is some of them just LAST year. So they crack me up thinking she is so beneath them. I am just classy :eek: so I don’t kick my shoes off every two point three seconds to fight. I keep my kitten heels on. They give me leverage and when I get to sissy clawing a hoe in THEY FACE :blink:
    #FACEOFF

:rofl: at an earnest prayer :pray: for somebody to catch a beatdown, Lawd… :no: :rofl:

her twobit ass = Fighting words :rofl:

Wait what they did to Lupita? :karate: I’m totes sneaking on mobile..fml.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

No DTTS stay here with me *pulls out a hammock* Feel the breeze in our hair :winky: Ludacris is going to get full custody because he is a man who takes care of his kids :rules:

I think so Jenny :yes: I didn’t read it

at an earnest prayer :pray: for somebody to catch a beatdown, Lawd
    I know right *scoots closer*
    Who we :gossip: waiting to see get beat :rofl: I know she ain’t talking about me. I STAY READY :waiting: POP OFF SON. GET STOLE ON.

Man this fool done took my favorite damn pen :no: I’m mad as hell about that shyt :mad:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Pinkachew, Is that you in your wedding dress?????

<–excited!

______________________________

sadly… NO :crying: But when I do..this will be the dress I do it in.

at an earnest prayer :pray: for somebody to catch a beatdown, Lawd
    I know right *scoots closer*

:chase: :facepalm:
    ==========
    You know I got wolf hair Thing?! :huh: Meanie! :cuss:

I can freely admit He aint thru with me yet. :shrug: And he uses me. I’m a vessel. :lol: Somebody gotta be reminding the forgetful bitches.

@Taken, retract them sissy claws… ain’t nobody running up on all y’all! :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

??? I’m lost…let me scroll up lol. Hey OTB.

Nawl DTTS! *uses Mandela translator sign language*

I
    SAID
    EYE
    KNOW
    YOU
    WAS
    TALM BOUT
    COUNTESS

:phew:

San ah make ya dance says:

——–
    :hahaha: :tea:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Taken, retract them sissy claws… ain’t nobody running up on all y’all
    _________________________
    folds them byke in like Wolverine :oops:

MsClause, do a “Do it for the Blog” “I’m not gone do it” :hahaha:
    I died when I saw that yesterday :love:

Yall crazy!!!

Gigi26 says:

*Kicks door open* I am here for that Philly dusty dirty foot bytch fight between:

Sundy-The baby who shall not be claimed Carter and

Andraya-The baby who is fatherless and lives amongst the filthy panties :yes:

This shall be a show I shall watch. Two Philly bum bytches :yes:

Now you doing Bird signals :chase: Thing!

missyJ says:

I haven’t seen the backlash DTTS….

I musta been hating my yt side yesterday. On my plane ride home I watched Queen and then the 1st half of 12 Years a Slave

Yall crazy!!!

What happened? :popcorn:

:dead:

San ah make ya dance says:

Sundy-The baby who shall not be claimed Carter and

Andraya-The baby who is fatherless and lives amongst the filthy panties :yes:
    —————-
    :dead:

pointhimout says:

boy yall ni gg ers cant live nowwhere and act like you got some phuckin sense. sure, it’s a drug deal, but still. who knows? maybe they were actually going to rob or kill him first. whatever, 3 wasted lives.

This chick just said she ain’t know how to cook fish and she gave herself food poisoning she she tried to cook talapia one time. :ghost:

:warning:

*careful if you just coming in, don’t trip… OTB came and kicked the door in* :rolleyes:
    (she fight too much… that’s why we can’t keep nothing nice on the blog)

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Gigi :no: Hold up!!! Why they gotta be Philly bum bytches?! Why can’t they just be bum bytches?! Don’t throw them off on us!!!!!! I don’t care if they are from here!!! :mad: lol lol

missyJ says:

I haven’t seen the backlash DTTS….
    :gossip: Me neither! I just saw an article topic on it, and hopefully SR IS WORKING ON IT NOW :pc:

Nawl DTTS! *uses Mandela translator sign language*
    This the second time I have spit juice on myself. :rofl:
    @DTTS: That do it for the blog KILT me too :crying1:
    I don’t believe your wolf hair. pics or it didn’t happen :waiting:

missyJ says:

I haven’t seen the backlash DTTS….
    March 18, 2014 at 1:30 pm

:phew: :eek: chile

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS Nothing that don’t go on any other day. Laughing at yall. :popcorn: I’m just waiting to see what Sandra says about Luda and his daughter’s momma.

Which bbq wives :chickenhead: is from Philly? What part? :popcorn:

Andraya-The baby who is fatherless and lives amongst the filthy panties :yes:
    _________________________
    Draya should be thanking me. I signed up to Sally Struthers to give her son $1 a day to make a difference in his life. Because of me he went to eating hot lunches; Top Ramen and quarter worters :pizza: Before he was eating air and fingernail meat

:mad:

and here come Gigi kicking over :cuss: before we can even start cleaning-up!!!

I don’t believe your wolf hair. pics or it didn’t happen :waiting:
    ———–
    Yew know I ain’t shamed! Coming right up! :hahaha: You want me eye too? :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

And for the record, Sundy will always be the chick from State Property to me. She made me laugh…I can’t watch BBW….They all are stupid if you ask me.

:wail: :rofl: Hey yall :hug:

I just…I just got a case of Gigs when it come to Sundy. I’m mad cause initially I like her. Ole bitch. :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Before he was eating air and fingernail meat
    ————-
    :ghost: The blood of Jesus!!!

*unplugs Taken’s keybored and throws it in the industrial shredder*

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:hahaha: Yes I want the eye too!!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Seeing as yall watch the show, why all of a sudden does Draya think she is not a hoe? Or like she is so much better than other people? Is she serious?

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Y’all still in here? :huh:

felinelurker says:

DTTS,
    it’s “i aint gon do it”

:tea:

Who wearing they panteez from outta the wrong basket?! :shocked:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Who wearing they panteez from outta the wrong basket?!
    ———
    :dead:

felinelurker says:

DTTS,
    it’s “i aint gon do it”

:tea:

Come AGANE :eek:

felinelurker says:

eating italian style wedding soup
    :no:
    ion’t like it

Draya should be thanking me. I signed up to Sally Struthers to give her son $1 a day to make a difference in his life. Because of me he went to eating hot lunches; Top Ramen and quarter worters Before he was eating air and fingernail meat
    _________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

Lord, I’m sorry. :|
    :rolleyes:

felinelurker says:

the stoopid do it for the vine video that i cant get outta my head

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

And for the record, Sundy will always be the chick from State Property to me.
    ——-
    She fugged the whole State Property? :blink: Da fugg :rofl:

SOTHERNGRL says:

*******************
    @Keya because she got a sponsor with a decent paycheck so of course now she has “arrived”.

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: :rofl: MsTAKEN said Fingernail meat!!

I swear Sundy is Draya in ten years. Sundy just mad Draya cashing in on these gump ass niggas now and Sundy can’t pull nobody but bean pie ol G drug dealers from North Philly. If she don’t have a fukkin seat!

Two hoes arguing about who the biggest hoe :rofl: :rofl:

felinelurker says:

the stoopid do it for the vine video that i cant get outta my head

I’m just joshing you! :hug:
    Yesterday was my first time seeing that :lol:
    SO, in my mind, it’s MsTake’s :lol: #allhersandidareanyonesotellmeotherwise :hahaha:

What does one groupie tell another groupie? :lol:

missyJ says:

Nancy Drew (formerly IsThisThingOn)<<<has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

:rofl: @missyJ getting ready to be put on the ‘no fly’ list :rofl:

———————————

Dayum flight bish roll up ax'in me "Ma'am Can I get chu somethin?" I says

"Dayum right, get me a Sprite. And I better get the whole can tew. And my name ain't Ma'am, Toby, or Platt either. You white folks done kept my people thirsty in chains long enough"

Flight bish was Asian tho, lilMissy asked to be reseated. Upon reflection, I may have overreacted but I did get that whole can of Sprite tho :coffee:

felinelurker says:

i just saw it this morning. i actually saw rickey smiley video w/ him saying it & ive heard feline12 saying it, so i :pc: now the song/saying keeps replaying in my head.
    lawd, somebody help me!

“lilMissy asked to be reseated”

*cackles loudly* you know you done fugged up when the baby try to distance herself! :crying1: :crying1: