Celebrity Events: Court of Dreams All-Star Game at American Airlines Arena

Teyana Taylor and Toccara attend Celebrity Court of Dreams Charity Game

Celebrity photographer Thad of Exclusive Access writes:

Last night, after the Miami Heat victory over the hapless Houston Rockets, White Glove Int’l held its 3rd Annual South Beach All Stars celebrity basketball game hosted by Bryant McKinnie at the American Airlines Arena in Miami. The highlight of the game was when Instagram star Lil’ Terrio went to take foul shots, and comedian Jamie Foxx said he would donate $4,000 to charity for every foul shot Terrio made. The youngster made both shots and Jamie decided to round up his donation to $10K! Stars such as Miami rapper Brianna Perry, socialite Teyana Taylor, TV personality Toccara, Love and Hip Hop NY reality stars Erica Mena and Cyn Santana, up-and-coming rapper Da Real Lambo and his girlfriend, LeBron James‘ mom Gloria James; singer Tank, rapper/reality TV star Lil Scrappy, LeBron James’ son LeBron James, Jr, Miami Dolphins player Rashad Jones, and more was in the building to support the charity event.

Toccara and Brianna Perry at Celebrity Court of Dreams Charity Game

Former America’s Next Top Model contestant Toccara Jones and local rapper Brianna Perry.

Erica Mena and Cyn Santana share a kiss at Celebrity Court of Dreams Charity Game

Fake lesbians Love and Hip Hop NY reality stars Erica Mena and Cyn Santana share a kiss.

Gloria James and Teyana Taylor at Celebrity Court of Dreams Charity Game

Gloria James (LeBron’s mom), left, and socialite Teyana Taylor posed for pictures after the game.

Lil Scrappy at Celebrity Court of Dreams Charity Game

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta reality star and rapper Lil Scrappy showed off his bling at court side.

Lil Terrio at Celebrity Court of Dreams Charity Game

Actor/comedian Jamie Foxx donated $10,000 to charity for foul shots made by Instagram star Lil Terrio.

Bronny at Celebrity Court of Dreams Charity Game

LeBron’s son Bronny driving to the basket against opponents twice his size.

Toccara Jones and friend at Celebrity Court of Dreams Charity Game

They say this is Toccara’s girlfriend on the left. Please don’t quote me on this.

Photos by ExclusiveAccess.net

98 Responses to “Celebrity Events: Court of Dreams All-Star Game at American Airlines Arena”

:eek: someone forgot to lotion their legs properly and stay away from the drag makeup. :eek:

weFukNorNah says:

She plays in the wnba. .Damn I look better than her tocorra. ..ion like big tiddays no way..terio too Damn big…does he go to school

Ms. YaYa says:

Wooo Lawd Toccara, lotion will go a loooong way! :blink:

CaliYoruba says:

I just don’t like Tocarra. She is is fake . Go away! :facepalm:

Scrappy looks like my little brother lol minus the tatts
    Evrytime I see him I think of that skit ” Scrappy he call me a bytch” “oh yeah? what he say?” ” uhhhh somethin’ somethin’ somethin’ bytch, now go put yo’ dusty azz paws on them, son!” :rofl:

weFukNorNah says:

That looks like a reject game

weFukNorNah says:

D LIST PPL

Look at how dude looking at that lil boy :rofl: and chile hunty put them thighs away :nono:

I saw that chubby ass kid doing the nae nae thing on IG this morning… :no: <== SMH

This dude also does appearances, so I doubt he is in a regular public school system. Maybe home schooled.

Lemmie look up his fukk ass prices. I just looked at them last week.

Buttercup says:

:huh: Did Toccara put baby powder betwixt her legs or is that the effect of friction?

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

whats going on wit them thighs toccara. :nono: BAD outfit

:cosign: just gross :no:

:vomit:

I wonder how Jamie felt when he got there and realized he was surrounded by reality stars being misnamed as celebrities. Did anymore encourage Terio to run up the court a few times?

deedeegirl says:

Toccara please stay away from short shorts

@Bird his “naenae” was less than enthusiastic, so I doubt that baby ran for his poor health. :(

yvonne79 says:

Looks like an event folks could afford to miss :coffee:

Wasting time says:

I thought Lebron momma was Momma Dee.. :tea:

A.J. says:

That looks like a reject game
    _________
    sho do.

weFukNorNah says:

Tocarra was overweight for several years making her a victim of acanthois necrosis..aka black neck. Black thighs…

Buttercup says:

I guess he brings his own smothered pork chops, chicken and dumplings, and lemon pound cake.

GAGIRL87 says:

Toccara is gawjus I see she forgot to lotion that obivious spot she missed but who cares she still looks good :shrugs: her make up is beat too… Toccara stays repping for the thick chicks size 11/12 & up :love:

I like her outfit I guess its her confidence that’s pulling it off bc I normally hate boots and shorts worn together :coffee:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

****************************

Who his naenae? Don’t tell me a mother finally came out the wood work.

:rofl: Because of all the people named, the most relevant ones are the kid of an NBA star and a fat kid dancing for shyts & giggles.

Oh, I forgot about Jamie Fox. :coffee:

But that’s it… :shrug:

*****************************

You know ain’t nothing like mama home cookin.

Carrington says:

I can’t get past Tocarra’s voice. She just SOUNDS like she would put NyQuil in her yard after she heard about bird flu.

Other than Jaime foxx was athe celebrites? :tea:

And Terrio is one damn fruit roll up away from exploding

CaliYoruba says:

:waves: ButterCup

Boosie was freed so he could save his bussy and yall can kiss my puppylove says:

:clap: for Jamie for always being down for a charity event even when the only other celebrity there is a child.

_______________________________________________

Don’t forget the Hot Cheetos, sour patch kids, and HOMEMADE red kool-aid (ghetto version) :rofl:

=========
    My grandma used to call that rust, and if our neck look-ded rusty, she would make us scrub with baking soda :lol:

Why it look like that dude phucking Jamie Foxx in that pic with him and Lil Terrio?

CaliYoruba says:

I forgot who asked about dating websites last week but try TINDER. It’s an app. It’s free. I’ve been on it 3 days and I have 17 matches already.

Terio’s fukk ass prices for appearances

“Hows it going. Below are TerRios rates & riders for booking and hosting.

-3 flights with 2 Hotel rooms for duration of stay [negotiable]

-Driver, day of event.

-Assortment of Fruit/Fruit bowls/salads/Fiji Waters/Fresh squeezed organic juices available when he arrives to event

3.5K for 45 Min
    4K for 1.5 hr
    5K for 2+ hrs
    8K for 3+Hrs
    SPecial Request-Exclusive rights (prices vary)”

I updated the post to add the names of the two Latina chicks. I had no idea they were Erica Mena and Cyn from LHHNY. :lol:

Buttercup says:

:waves: Cali gal. Hey to all y’all!

weFukNorNah says:

Terio ain’t never had shyt organic in his life

@Bird- I just recently educated myself on “what” it was. Some hood booger made up another dance and another one made up a song to it. :lol:

Another soulja boy I guess.

My mother met the dude and posed for a picture with him (who created the dance) :facepalm:

She gets a pass though b/c she meets celebs all the time that comes the Houston air port. Bish met Dwane Johnson. :mad:

Yall talking bout Toccara’s thighs I can’t get over that bra. They do make smooth bras with great support in your size Toccara!!!! :mad:

@LURKER
    “In Terrio’s rider, it said that there must be fresh fruit, veggies, and bottled water in his dressing room.

_______________________________________________

__________________________

:nono:

THAT’S A CHILD! And we don’t talk bout children!!!

:think:
    .. that nigga is hella fat tho!
    You know what, keep it goin! :thumbsup:

Yardgirl says:

weFukNorNah says:

Carrington says:

***************************

These two comments made me die, come back and then flatlined!! :dead: :casket: :ghost:

_______________________________________________

———–
    Hot pickles and sun flower seeds too :lol:

Man, this bytch look like she crawled straight outta dumpster to come to the event!

She musta came cause everyone that played got to shower afterwards. She wasn’t missing that chance at a free shower!

=========
    I have not had kool aid in years, but I’ll eff a small bag of hot cheetos up. I only buy the $0.50 bag, because things would get out of hand if I bought a larger bag.

San ah make ya dance says:

Did you really just show that girl Thigh Ash :ghost:

San ah make ya dance says:

:wtf: Scrappy got on? Who he going to war with in overalls :rofl:

Buttercup says:

Why do women date women who look like dudes?

Tocarro looks disgusting in that first pic. Like she stank and “don’t wipe good.” :(

@San I was staring at scrappy for a min, :lol: This dude got his nose pierced too :lol:

capricorn83 says:

Gabby Sidibe’s son…aka Terrio…is a child so I’ll :tape:

This whole post is full of wrongs!

===========
    :crying:

Razz, I used to love some hot pickles. Bet money if I went into a convenience store and they had a jar, I would grab those tongs with the quickness.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

————-

@Buttuh- I asked that question before and apparently “it’s not for us to understand”. :tea:

@Man I said the same thing :hahaha: the same thing gross :no:

Matchsticks says:

OMG Toccara’s ashy thighs! :hide:

Momma LeBron looks like the lion from Wizard of Oz.

That’s a face only her son could love. I know LeBron’s daddy woke up and got a glimpse of that face and ran away and NEVER looked back. SHAT!

CaliYoruba says:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

Terio’s fukk ass prices for appearances
    “Hows it going. Below are TerRios rates & riders for booking and hosting.
    -3 flights with 2 Hotel rooms for duration of stay [negotiable]
    -Driver, day of event.
    ****************
    The GAG is this RIDER FOR FRESH FRUIT! who is eating the organic stuff?

Butter I have some hot pickles in the fridge ret now … The baby ones :nana: me and Lil J love them :winky:

Gabby Sidibe’s son…aka Terrio…

He lookin at pics of food on that phone too.

chicks with chedder cheese thighs SHOULD NEVER wear booty shorts. She needs a better BRA… then them hooker boots. JUST WRONG, ALL KINDS OF WRONG.. I CAN’T

:no:

FuturedocDonte says:

Toccara
    —-
    Everything I see toccara i remember she Louis Vuitton outted her
    Louis Vuitton :rules: “the purse y’all see Toccara wearing is not ours and appears to be a “knock off”. We take this type of thing very serious :coffee:

Gabby Sidibe’s son…aka Terrio…is a child so I’ll :tape:
    =============
    You’re right. I should’ve said his parents bring the fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, and key lime cake. My apologies.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Momma LeBron looks like the lion from Wizard of Oz.
    ——–
    That was on HBO this weekend. :danban: “Sweet thang let me tell you bout the worl and the way things arrruuuuhhh!”

FuturedocDonte says:

OMG Toccara’s ashy thighs! :hide:
    —-
    I scrolled back up to see them ashy thighs :coffee: and on second look I realized I was looking at Teyana Taylor and not Rihanna :smack:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Y’all are fukkin KILLING me! :rofl: :hahaha:

==========
    Ummmmm, okay :blink: I guess I’ll mind my business then.

Buttuh, so his parent’s ain’t shyt huh? :rofl:

:think:

Who is this Brianna Perry? She cute. We need her as a Morning Glory.

…knowing Sandra we will get Toccarra’s unwiped goods splattered across our screen smelling up our computers and chit.
    :facepalm:

I know he a kid and all, but Lil Terrio has given “plump’ kids something else to be teased about. I know I done seen at least 3 or 4 people walk past a “plump” kid and say ‘Get It Right, Terrio’ or ‘Oooh Kill ‘Em’.

I ain’t one of them though…… :coffee:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Gabby Sidibe’s son…aka Terrio…is a child so I’ll

:ghost:

Why my cousin put on fb her plug came out :facepalm: damn … No filter Wtf! Folks anything sheesh! I guess she wanted the world to know she bout to go into labor

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@LTL, I was watching a f/u interview with the lady in your grave and she died after she had gastric bypass.

===========
    You go back to work tomorrow, you say? Yeah, I’ll sneak in a steal the jar then.

———
    This shyt right here… :rofl:

Matchsticks says:

:crying1: @Man

….bc Tocarro DEW look just like she has an odor and probably dripped a bit after her last piss, and just let it fly… :facepalm:

Long Time Lurker says:

I ain’t one of them though……
    ————
    Honey your gravie would say otherwise :tea:

J/K

weFukNorNah says:

I hope they saving up his money for college….or *coughs* funeral

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:dead:

probably dripped a bit after her last piss, and just let it fly…
    ————
    :ghost:

Buttuh, so his parent’s ain’t shyt huh? :rofl:
    =======
    Nawl, they ain’t worth a quarter. Lil Butter has a thing for Chick-Fil-A, but we eat it in moderation. Tereio isn’t cooking for himself, so it’s the adults’ fault.

Man, I would pay out my pocket to see Precious do that Terio Oh Kill Em dance! :rofl:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

Long Time Lurker says:

I ain’t one of them though……
    ————
    Honey your gravie would say otherwise

J/K
    ______________________________

:stop: I don’t believe in talking about kids.

When they can hear me…. :coffee:

I mean hopefully that money that they are charging is going towards a “good” cause in Terio’s future.

@RWilli- Don’t be setting that man up for “failure” :lol: talmbout a fune.

Buttercup says:

Why my cousin put on fb her plug came out :facepalm:
    ========
    I second that :facepalm: I’ve always said that people on social media constantly didn’t get hugged enough as children.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

Right now that would be a personal trainer and nutrisystems. :coffee:

LIl razz asks us EVERYDAY for McDonald’s. :eek: We havent had McDonald’s since we moved here in Dec and before that it was a whole 7 months when we last had it. That lil fugga stay hungry though. I just keep giving him fruits(grapes/apples/nanas) and granola bars and sometimes fruit snacks in between meals

Scrappy eating good mayne. That nigga look lil Terio-ish his own self.

San ah make ya dance says:

Buttercup says:

Why do women date women who look like dudes?
    ———–
    :tea: :lol:

@Doc

Congrats on that marathon! :clap: That’s major! :bow:

(shew… right now? if i run down to my mailbox and byke, y’all could be down one poster:nono: )

CaliYoruba says:

:newpost:

San ah make ya dance says:

Earring in the nose :no: I don’t like that ish

I’m glad I weaned my donut loving baby off donuts. :tea:

I would buy six donuts every two weeks, and this fugga would :wail: and be :mad: if he ate all of his portion of the donut. :rofl:

*stomps feet* I WANT DO-NUH MAWMEE! NOW!!

*me looking at him like :blink: (he was only two :no: ) My moms called him a crank :facepalm:

Buttercup says:

LIl razz asks us EVERYDAY for McDonald’s.
    ==========
    When Lil Butter spends the summer with my mom, he’ll tear McDonald’s and Burger King up. After eating it about 7 times :hurl: he goes back to his favorite: salads.

OpinionHated says:

Those giant lumpy thighs and she felt ok leaving her house like that – hood rat!!!

MsB2u says:

Did Toccara put baby powder betwixt her legs or is that the effect of friction?

by Buttercup on Mar 17, 2014 at 11:29 am