Celebs Out & About: Beyonce and Jay Z, Omar Epps

Beyonce, Jay Z and a sleepy Blue Ivy arrive in Ireland

American entertainers Beyonce and Jay Z Carter were seen in Dublin, Ireland with their sleepy daughter Blue Ivy Carter.
Photo: WENN.com

Omar Epps Arrives At A Downtown NYC Hotel

Actor Omar Epps was spotted arriving at his hotel in downtown New York City. Omar played a doctor on Fox network’s House M.D. for 8 years. Omar stars in a new ABC TV series, Resurrection, about a fictional town where the residents’ loved ones return from the dead. The show is based on a book by Jason Mott. Resurrection, which was filmed on location in Atlanta, premieres Sunday, Mar. 9 at 9 p.m. Check your local listings. Click this link to watch Omar playing in a parody of himself playing a black doctor.
Photo: Curtis Means/ACE

41 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Beyonce and Jay Z, Omar Epps”

Iola Boylan says:

Thanks for the heads up. I took your advice with Sleepy Hollow, Hopefully this show pans out as well. I’ve got my DVR set. I like supernatural content. I had to bump Snapped, but after awhile those episodes are all the same anyway. In other news…I did not hit the mega. Fml…Great workout today. Lower body. My glutes are burning, and not in a good way. Meaning its non invasive. No penetration. Yeah. Fml man. Imma need to get a job :think:

Boosie was freed so he could save his bussy and yall can kiss my puppylove says:

Thanks for the Saturday post Sandra :cheer:

Iola Boylan says:

Hi Blue blue…Hi Mommy. That exchange betwixt Beyonce and Blue gave me the warm fuzzies. Its great shes on the road with them. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t :shrugs: I take my dog everywhere with me. Even places he’s not welcomed. A friend hooked me up with service tags. Can’t nobody say ish! My baby :love:

:crying1: awwwh I love me some blU\and daddy love…

hey ASHY :hi:

MelsMami says:

Blue and Jay :heart: She’s a gorgeous little girl

Iola Boylan says:

I took your advice with Sleepy Hollow

Isn’t Nikki Beharie gorge? :)

FuturedocDonte says:

Iola Boylan says:

I took your advice with Sleepy Hollow

Isn’t Nikki Beharie gorge?

—–
    Love Nicole Beharie… Even though rumor has it that she’s a little cray cray :eek:

FuturedocDonte says:

I wonder why I NEVER see Keisha with OMAR. TOTAL is planning a come back without Keisha. Just Kima and Pam :eek: ion know how that’s Gon work out. I need the whole thing or nothing at all

Omar is looking better here :tea: I can’t get with these men wearing skirts :nono: one trend I hope will end…..There is nothing else to see here…… :waves: hey Donte :coffee: Brenden

FuturedocDonte says:

Iola Boylan says:
    I took your advice with Sleepy Hollow
    Isn’t Nikki Beharie gorge?
    —–
    Love Nicole Beharie… Even though rumor has it that she’s a little cray cray

I remember her in a movie about her going to jail or something….. but when she messed dude car up …. she played that role real well….. :tea: yeah I heard she has a very nasty attitude

Iola Boylan says:

:hi:

She is not only pretty, but has a nice, tight lil figure. She is my WCW. I like the dynamic between her and Archibald? Think that’s his name. I’d never heard of her before Sleepy Hollow. I heard the few rumors that dropped about the stylist and what not. However that’s those Im getting popular rumors. We have no confirmation. Idk anyone who knows her :shrugs: Anyway. Im in line at In&Out. The food is good, but not worth these lines going around the dang corner :smack:

ALBoy says:

I wonder how many bags of oranges i have to sell to buy that coat omar got on. It dont get cold for real here but id wear it anyway

FuturedocDonte says:

I wonder why I NEVER see Keisha with OMAR.

Keisha is a mother and housewife now. Unlike most women who put themselves over the needs of their children, Keisha puts her children and her husband first. :yes:

69 says:

So Sandra

You isn’t gone write about that plane that “disappeared?”

That ish creeps me the hell our just thinking about the situation and the possible scenarios. Like how the heck does a plane just vanish :huh:

Like without a trace and NO wreckage… Like it just flew into another world.

I will NEVER leave the continental United States. NEVER.

69 says:

So Sandra

You isn’t gone write about that plane that “disappeared?”

The plane crashed into the ocean. The ocean is very deep. They will never find it. RIP to the 239 souls on board.

Jamie says:

Iola Boylin, girl I love your s/n and icon. LOL, that took me way back.

I plan on watching his new show as well, it comes on right before my FAV, Revenge!

Afiya says:

:hi: Good Morning Roses, Thorns, Lukers & Newbies :hug:

BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY! :heart:

The Carters are like dog shyt…all over :hahaha: GO’On Y’all!!

:love: Omar, he’s lookin’ quite yuppie up top :lol: Is he married and to whom? :thinking:

KEEP IT FABULOUS!! :nun:

:peace: :kona:

Foul play on that plane sadly. Not one but TWO folks on it with a fake passport? And their tickets were purchased at the same dayum time? I smell terrorism. RIP to those folks. Smdh. :no:

Afiya says:

This is NOT going to end well Dubb :smh: :crying1:

I take that back; they will eventually find the plane on the ocean floor using sonar. But it will take special equipment, deep sea robots, etc., to bring the parts of the fuselage up. Not anytime soon. :no:

Now they’re eyeing four suspicious names on the manifest. It’s hard to believe that in this post-9/11 world they’re not comparing passengers with database of stolen passports until after a disaster. :no:

Diva says:

:wave: good Sunday Morning Roses and Auntie Sandra

says:

glad omar aint got on that skirt he was rockin on the view. :nono:
    :shotsfired: to that trend

i’m gonna tune in to the resurrection show, just to see how they’re gonna spin folk coming byke to life :blink:

i don’t know if i can get used to this world of Sandra posting shade free Carter posts tho. it feel like an alternate universe or some shat :eek:

happy sundee yaw! :waves: <—all the shade Aunt Tea savin up for a rainy day

Yardgirl says:

Good afternoon Miss Sandra and weekend Roses :waves:

R.I.P. to the ones on the plane and their loved ones left grieveing :pray:

Yardgirl says:

FAYLA!!! :happy: We both posted at the same time *jinx* I’m off to do a round trip to NYC. Take care sweet lady!! :love:

says:

smellin like all KIND of boolshat! :tea:

RIP to the victims :pray:

69 says:

Diva
    Dub
    Frucha
    Alabama

:waves: <—– mixed company acknowledgement

Sandra

So I heard last night from someone who knows someone who knows someone that two of your precious FOTB friendship fizzled after their duet in which the main singer was outshined by the featured singer on her own track. It was said that the main singer tried to NOT let that bother her but when the public kept saying it over and over again, it finally caused main singer break. There was some major shading going on behind the scenes and cuss words from one party…

Now I ain't calling no names. But it was said that they haven't appeared in pictures or out together since… And that featured singer just tried to down play the situation and keep the friendship going, but main singer was furious over being perceived as the lesser talent (at the height of her now stagnant career).

Now, I don't know if this is true or not and I'm definitely not saying it's true…

But… *leans into your personal space*… I want you to spill the tea.

Did she really get mad about being outshined? Are they still friends with each other? Does she have any friends in real life? Is she really that bad in real life?

Sandra what ail her? :waiting:

And don't act like you don't know who I'm talking about. :coffee:

says:

Yardgirl says:

YARDIE!!! :yahoo: it’s kismet! LOL! NYC eh? i wanna go!! :crying:

enjoy your trip & be safe sug! MWUAH! :kiss: xo

says:

69 says:

Diva
    Dub
    Frucha
    Alabama

:waves: <—– mixed company acknowledgement

Sandra

But… *leans into your personal space*… I want you to spill the tea.

Sandra what ail her? :waiting:

And don't act like you don't know who I'm talking about. :coffee:

:hahaha: :dead: OIC what u did there AND i'm thinkin KC/MB?? :popcorn: MB tow that song UP hunty! :nun:

heyyy luv! :kiss:

says:

*kev hart blank stare*

69 says:

Fayla

:kiss:

Bet 10 Auntie will ignore the question. Thought I’d attempt to get clarification on a certain situation :coffee:

Afiya says:

Monica & TI or are both females so that would be KC/MB like Fayla said. :hahaha: interesting!!! Cause that’s old news, you saw that when they did that song together on the EBT awards, like year before last :shrug:

:thinking:

Iola Boylan says:

Hey Jamie, I luv Mama and fam :love: Patiently awaiting Resurrection. There’s another show on NBC that looks promising with a lil girl. Can’t think of the name. I like fiction. Helps me to escape my reality. Which many times seems like fiction :eek:

Just finished Robin Harris’s Unsung. He was only 36 :eek: So sad. Even the thuggiest of thugs, or thug wannabes, yeah, sup 69, probably tear’d up when the step son was talking. Sad. I would have never guessed that man was so young. I guess that’s what 36 looked like then. It changes every decade. Maude looked younger on the golden girls.lol. So. There’s still hope Sandra :ashamed: Just keep moisturizing :whip:

Far as MB and KC I member folks was trynna create friction. Especially after that live performance. MB did indeed make her entrance like she owned that stage. She’s a vet :shrugs: Its called experience. Its really tough keeping friends in the game. Folks love cat fights. And if they aren’t fighting, then they must be bumping cats :tea: Can’t win. Whit and Robyn. All the way to Kim and Foxy. Like I told Jen the other day. Its remarkable how Gabby, Sanaa and crew are able to remain tight. You need that support. You can’t be Oprah without Gayle. Thats where so many go wrong. Fox. Kim. Whit. You need a strong Black female friend, who has her own money and ain’t on the payroll ala Pat Houston. Otherwise…anyway…GN yall :waves:

69 says:

Iola Boylan says:

______________________________________
    :casket:

You telling the truth though. I too have noticed that any “close” friends of either sex are said to be lovers behind closed doors. Why can’t folks just be close friends, that love each other, but don’t love :hump: either other like that? :shrug:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Morning :zzz: Pretty mad about losing my hour. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIRED

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Y’all not helping me stay awake :wails:
    I am yawning so much I have tears in my eyes. I wanna go home

Matchsticks says:

“American Entertainers” :lol: :thumbsup:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

So I guess I am the only one that came to work today? I get it. *waves hands dismissively* No don’t come in here now asking me to stay. I have a meeting to get to. Just know that I was here :eek: :kona:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

*tip toes byke in* I got 15 minutes till the meeting.
    @IS: I had such a busy weekend. *holds up 4 fingers* I had kiddie parties and a Sunday dinner to attend. And I lost an hour :wtf: Then Taken2 decided to wake up and climb on top of her dresser and :danban: at 12 am…..The lil heffa never went to sleep. Even when I :spank: her. I am weary