NJ Woman Dies After Receiving Butt Injections

Tamara Blaine

Another black woman with low self-esteem issues has died following complications from illegal black market butt injections.

The NY Post reports Tamira Mobley, 28, was charged with manslaughter and assault in the death of Tamara Blaine, 22, who received butt injections from Mobley at a seedy motel on July 8.

A worker at the Liberty Hotel Inn on 10th Avenue hotel called 911 after witnessing a woman experiencing convulsions.

From The NY Post:

Mobley was at the hotel when EMS arrived, police said — but she later vanished.

The medical examiner found two puncture marks on the victim’s buttocks, and a blood test found traces of silicone, a police source said.

An investigation showed Mobley had paid for the Liberty Inn room with her credit card, and video from the hotel showed the two women in the lobby together the day Blaine died.

Picked up at her New Jersey home Monday, Mobley was grilled by investigators at the precinct. She admitted to having been with Blaine that day but wouldn’t admit to illegally injecting the younger woman with cosmetic enhancement materials, sources said.

Mobley is awaiting arraignment at Manhattan Criminal Court.

• Pebblez da Model Arrested in Butt Enhancement Death
  • When Butt Implants Go Horribly Wrong
  • Blac Chyna Suffers Butt Implant Mishap
  • Video: Woman With Low Self-Esteem Stuffs Pillow Down Her Shorts for Attention

208 Responses to “NJ Woman Dies After Receiving Butt Injections”

Wasting time says:

SMH…

:facepalm: not again lord have mercy ….. is getting a huge azz really that important…. personally I love my little azz :yes: I just wish I had some hips :ashamed:

VDot says:

Slow down Auntie, you throwing these posts up like Zoom (shout out to Boosie)

Matchsticks says:

:facepalm: what is WRONG wit ‘em??? (granny voice)

kamadiva says:

Sad that women think they have to have the biggest azz n tits, longest hair (that Remi) to like themselves! SMH Very SAD!

R.I.P. lil sis. I hope the booty is popping to your satisfaction in heaven.

VDot says:

Slow down Auntie, you throwing these posts up like Zoom (shout out to Boosie)

:hahaha: Auntie overs there >>>> :pc: then she like (“oh while they in that post let me” ) :typing:

Buttercup says:

Having a large derriere can’t be more important than your life.

VDot says:

Im over all of these azz shots. Too distracting. I was at the Onyx in Charlotte playing guess the real azz. Sadly out of 100 (seriously there were more strippers than patrons) there were maybe 5 real ones. :nono: I loke homegrown ones. When they tweak :shakebutt: its like a tidal wave. I end up spending all of my $20 stripper budget :yes:

Jamillah says:

Better alive with a flat ass than dead with an ass full of chemicals. This mess has got to stop.

Lord! :no: Only 22 years old and life cut short due to no self esteem?!! We are getting something wrong. A shallow arse society like this won’t survive. We care way too much about all the wrong stuff. Wow, smh :no:

VDot says:

:yes: to Jenie! :thinking: whats your sign? I was downstairs nodding hard to being too emotional to check a :cell:

SummerBaby says:

RIP! I truly don’t get this obsession. :no:

CaliYoruba says:

I was just talking with one of the nurses who works for our best plastic surgeon and she said they are getting more and more corrective buttocks surgeries from these girls injecting stuff or from botched procedures. Forget fat transfers and butt shots, CORRECTIVE surgery is where the $$$ is!

R.I.P. lil sis. I hope the booty is popping to your satisfaction in heaven.
      ———–
      :ghost:

CaliYoruba says:

Women just need to be happy with themselves. I’m a B Cup but I have booty. So I accentuate THAT asset. If you have the reverse, do that. If you don’t have any, maybe your face is really pretty. Or maybe you have a great personality but IT’S ALL YOURS is the point and you don’t have to die for it!

:lol: wow CaliYoruba- I think I need to become an anesthesiologist so I can cash in too. or do they have to have physical therapy after the corrective surgery is done?? I might need to stay there.

This is sad.

Even sadder is I have PLENNY of azz to give away. I am disease free. Take some of this azz fat and give it to a girl (or hey… a guy. I wont judge) who is literally willing to die for an azz. :no:

If anybody on this blog is azzless and is willing to pay for a medically safe fat transfer…from my azz to yourn….I am down. Holla at a bish.

I’m sure much of this obsession with ‘perfecting’ oneself is somehow influenced by social media. I mean, everyone wants to post ‘perfect’ selfies and booty pics for likes, and then they actually care if people don’t ‘like’ their submissions… :phew: it’s all a bit much.

I can remember being made to feel extremely self-conscious about having a big butt. I didn’t even know I had one until the boys at school started asking me stuff like ‘can i just touch it’ :eek: and as i got older grown men started to approach me and ask me stuff like ‘is your big sister home’ :eek: …i finally didn’t want the responsibility for ‘it’ anymore, so i exercised to make mine smaller :phew:

Or maybe you have a great personality
      ———-

With these fools out here today that’s not enough unfortunately. UNLESS the MAN has money… then bishes will get with him for that.

Don’t work like that always with women. :|

RAE23 says:

This generation of wannabes is totally out of control. People better learn to love themselves or die trying! Bless us all! :nun:

kamadiva says:

I ain’t got NOAssAtTall, but you can’t tell me I ain’t fly! I have great confidence in myself! Glad I am a grown woman and don’t need validation from other people! :whew:

I hope the booty is popping to your satisfaction in heaven.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I hate you sometimes Bird. :crying1:

sassyshe says:

Cant wait for the arse hype to die down, its not that serious. If ur really in need save up and go to DR thats what most tristate chicks on a budget do

weFukNorNah says:

why they can’t go to doctors like regular people.. im sure she got her taxes

justlooking says:

WHY! WHY! Where I’m from all you needed was Cornbread and Colards.

Maybe it was genetics.

Here I’m all trying to run my behind off and people killing themselves to bet one.

Hope and Pray one person learns from this deadly mistake.

CaliYoruba says:

@ RAZZ: I realized how it sounds after the fact LOL :shrug:

VDot says:

****************

:yes: everybody wanna be on IG straight flexing :facepalm:

Torae says:

Two women also just died in the Dominican Republic from tummy tucks and brazilian butt lifts. One puerto rican girl from the bronx and a black woman from another state. The black woman got a tummy tuck and the doctor messed up her lap band. People need to stop fixing their bodies and just work out and eat clean. Why is that so hard to do?

Buttercup says:

R.I.P. lil sis. I hope the booty is popping to your satisfaction in heaven.
      =========
      Do I need to repent? I laughed WAY too hard at this.

kamadiva says:

@Rae23 – that is what they are doing – dying! SMH SAD! But it ain’t like this is a new story…how many times have we heard this before. They are not listening and heeding the warnings, but some people have the “it won’t happen to me” mentality” Now, look at what happened to you!

JMO says:

I hope the booty is popping to your satisfaction in heaven.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I hate you sometimes Bird. :crying1:
      _____________________________

:cosign: :lol: … I mean :tape:

Where I’m from all you needed was Cornbread and Colards.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Red beans and rice didnt miss huh :shakebutt:

My azz is fulla bacon grease.

justlooking says:

Bird for fonting and DUBB for refonting

Going UP Yonder :ghost:

Matchsticks says:

Or maybe you have a great personality
      _________

:lol: y’all remember that song ‘Mr. Personality’ from the 90′s? they called him Mr. Personality because he so ugly! yeah, I’m sure a lot of these chicks aren’t ok with just being a “cool person”…nonetheless, even if you aren’t a looker or don’t have the best body, the key is self love, and this mess right here… :nono:

weFukNorNah says:

i hate to be the person to embalm her …

Do I need to repent? I laughed WAY too hard at this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Naw. We can go to hell together. @His used to make us gas soaked onesies to make the trip and @Redeemed was our official blog bus driver to hell.

Why is that so hard to do?
      ———
      Lack of dicipline/motivation sometimes. Some folks just don’t want to do it. Some folks like to have their cake and eat the whole damn thing it too.

:hug: Wanted to say like me and DUBB :shakebutt:

Collards (fatback) Cornbread (stick of Butter) Crackling, Biscust and Gravy, and Gallon of sweet tea, and white rice every other night.

You can do this until age 22, then you have t :stop: or your stomach will biger than your booty :bye:

Iola Boylan says:

How awful. Yet Mr Alcohol and oil injector man lives to see another day :shrugs: Thats the risk you take. It aint worth it @Man :nono: If wifey aint satisfied, try switching to anal :think: Its a tighter fit. For once the oooh’s ooch’s and awww’s may actually be genuine :yes:

Man, she just wanted a nice azz! Don’t mean she had low self esteem. Just made a poor decision on where she got it from.

Come on, nothing wrong with wanting to be attractive.

:tape:

alright then RWilli, thanks for stopping by… now gone on! :chase:

oh, wait… :hug: now get out! :rolleyes:

Wanted to say like me and DUBB
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :yes: YASSSSSS

justlooking says:

@Redeemed was our official blog bus driver to hell.
      Not until you starting charting a planes to open fields, near folks houses. :kona: I KNOW YOU REMMMMMEMBER

Buttercup says:

============
      :crying1: laughing. I was a lurker during those times. Boy oh boy! Y’all had the blog life all the way live.

nothing wrong with wanting to be attractive
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Man… when that lady drove her kids into the ocean talkin bout Jesus and demons and chit, I thought about Redeemed.

:facepalm:

@WHO DAT
      “nothing wrong with wanting to be attractive
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So the size of your AZZ makes or breaks on whether you are attractive or nah? For real? Okay”
      __________________________

Makes or breaks? No.

ENHANCES? :yes:

A really nice azz enhances your appearance. If you are an unattractive lady, but you have a nice azz, that kinda balances everything out.

Come on now, don’t try and act like this isn’t true.

weFukNorNah says:

She shouldn’t be charged with manslaughter ..any human being with 23 chromosomes should know better than getting cosmetic procedures done at a hotel by a trick name Tamira..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :kona: I am logging out. Cause I did toooooooooooooooooo

Oh oh oh :ghost:

Bye yall. SHEW. Here it is agane. 3 p.m. hour and I gotta go walk.

________________________________

@Dubb, I swear I sat and stared at that statement for a long time, :huh: cause he said it just like there was an actual correlation tween the tew. :no:

weFukNorNah says:

The people down at the Sugar Shack will miss her.. I’m taking she was a stripper ..That eyeshadow screams lapdance

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I disagree. Buffie The Body STILL looks like a deer in the face to me and always will. She look JUST like that deer that beat Ice Cube azz on “Are We There Yet”.

CaliYoruba says:

@ WHO DAT…Did you see Aretha shade Patti and pay her dust?! I watched it like 3x laughing!

CaliYoruba says:

I dont know why I keep getting a “triple post” :facepalm:

Buttercup says:

She look JUST like that deer that beat Ice Cube azz on “Are We There Yet”.
      ============
      :hahaha: I need a warning before you say stuff like this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lord the visual :crying1:

JMO says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Come on, nothing wrong with wanting to be attractive.
      _____________________________________________

Something about you saying this, with that pic … just isn’t right :no:

SummerBaby says:

She look JUST like that deer that beat Ice Cube azz on “Are We There Yet”.
      ———— :hahaha: A deer tho?! :rofl:

ALBoy says:

:no: they still doing this

weFukNorNah says:

I guess i’m different I could care less how big your gluts are.. I care about that fica score and whats in your fidelity account. don’t mind me i’m just a goal digger

the receptionist at Dubb’s job: :cell:
      Dubb walking by at 3pm, agane: :kona:
      receptionist after Dubb passes: :wtf:

:rofl: :rofl:

weFukNorNah says:

Did all those injections only to die and lose your CNA license

ALBoy says:

In memory of her ladies post you high self esteem duke shots
      Post em if you got em….
      Or not :coffee:

ariesbaby417 says:

Tameka Raymond (who has a bit of coin) went all the way to Brazil for hers and she almost lost her life because of it. This obsession is senseless and tragic because some women think a real man wants booty over beauty….

:think:

You know.. I have NEVER looked at Buffy the Body’s face. Seriously, I never looked at it.

Hmph. :think:

shame on it :rofl:

weFukNorNah says:

Tameka only almost lost her life because her old azz heart… had nothing to do with the doctor.. luckily she went to a doctor who was able to know that she was having a heart attack…Thats what lying about your health gets you… old azz

Come on, nothing wrong with wanting to be attractive.
      _____________________________________________

Something about you saying this, with that pic … just isn’t right
      ____________________________________________________

:wtf:
      :huh:

ALBoy says:

Bruh she is a moose in the face :no:
      #Noselfie
      #Backshotsonly

weFukNorNah says:

These mf too lazy to get a gym membership to do squats n glut exercises. .u get what u pay for…In her case a funeral

justlooking says:

Tameka Raymond (NOW USHERS EX WIFE) Was not submissive and did not “listend” to her then husband. She where there cause she want nobody to KNOW. She had LOW self esteem. THE NOW MISS Raymond lost a good man over fooolishnesssss.

@AL BOY
      “Bruh she is a moose in the face
      #Noselfie
      #Backshotsonly”

I never would have known. I’m slightly embarrassed because I’m being so serious.

Man, this chit got me thinking of how many other women that I’ve never looked in their face. :think:

“In her case a funeral”

that’s it! just go sing in the mirror or something! :rolleyes: :chase:

weFukNorNah says:

Sandra wrong her that pic..she giving us the peace sign…like deuces …see u in heaven

ALBoy says:

boy don’t look is going to ruin it for you

Ok ima hush

She look like OTB in the face.

justlooking says:

@man – You my dude, but it may be you don’t really spend that much time with them. #serious #mydudecasueufunny

@JUST LOOKING
      “You my dude, but it may be you don’t really spend that much time with them. #serious #mydudecasueufunny”

Huh?
      WTF you talkin bout? :blink:

weFukNorNah says:

How u even find someone to put silicone in ya azz…craigslist? Ig? Twitter?

Something about you saying this, with that pic … just isn’t right

I thought Timeka had just given birth and she had not yet healed all the way? :think:

:facepalm:

Here this bytch here go…

And you look like HPV in the face :tea:

lawd, i’m just catching my breath from this girl saying “deuces”
      :pray: thank you Father, that i did not laugh, that time :phew:

essenze says:

If a person truly wants enhancement, please go to a surgeon, not Shawna-Lele from the projects :-( I am a major advocate of eating sensibly and exercising. Also some shyt is just genetic so you may not get the exact look your going for. Be realistic

This ol confused as muthaphucka here. Mad cause a nigga don’t wanna phuck with they retarded azz.

HOW DO I ALWAYS RUN INTO THIS CRAZY MUTHAPHUCKAS MAYNE? :shrugs:

weFukNorNah says:

I need a full body pic of her lemme Google

@ESSENZE
      “…Also some shyt is just genetic …”
      ________________________

See, this here is the part people just can’t accept!
      Some people blessed, and some people ain’t! :shrugs:

They gotta learn to deal with that. :yes:

weFukNorNah says:

Go look at tamara Mobley head in court..This bitch can’t fix her hair no less somebody’s ass

justlooking says:

I was only saying per your CONVERSATIONS ON THIS BLOG YOU DATE ALOT OF WOMEN, AND MAYBE YOU DON”T SPEND ALOT OF TIME LOOKING AT THEM, CAUSE YOU ARE ON TO THE NEXT.

SIP BLEACH AND SNACK ON RAT POISON.

San ah make ya dance says:

:eek: :rofl:

Whoaaaa

VDot says:

She look like OTB in the face.

****************

:stop: :nono: not my OTBayBay. She wishes…or rather wished :coffee:

:blink:

Who the phuck is Just Looking and what the phuck are they talkin bout?

Iola Boylan says:

Your Hairline and neck took a couples retreat or nah? :think:

SIP BLEACH AND SNACK ON RAT POISON.

——————

She wishes…or rather wished

+++++++++++

:wail:

Buttercup says:

*laughs like the dog on Duck Hunt*

San ah make ya dance says:

:warning: :lol: wrong one :kona:

Your Hairline and neck took a couples retreat or nah?
      —-
      Wup! Time tuh go! *slams piano cover down*

:kona:

essenze says:

Man,most people have other assets to make up for it. Mines is my breast and my face lol. As someone said you have to take whatever is your best asset and play it up. Trust, attracting men had never been an issue :-)

@JUST HOOKING
      “I was actually trying to nice. Why do you always think someone is always coming for you, or talking slick? I was paying you a compliment. WHY ARE YOU SO angry.

SIP BLEACH AND SNACK ON RAT POISON.”
      _______________________________

I didn’t think anything in regards to your statement. I didn’t know what the phuck you was talkin bout.

And when did I say I date “a lot” of women? :blink: I NEVER said any such thing I have always said “i do ok.”

How the phuck you date someone and don’t look at them? That chit sound ignant. You sure you ain’t one of these “Motel 6 Butt Implant Patients” your own self? :think:

Iola Boylan says:

SIP BLEACH AND SNACK ON RAT POISON.

:rolleyes: Youre not supposed to drink while medicated. Bleach would hinder the HGH. Let that man be great. And grow :rofl:

Lawd! :eek:

(she ain’t lying tho’ :tea: )

@Man – Ohhh You weren’t talking to me. :tea: :shrug:

Still be kinda angry. :kona:

ON TOPIC: This young girl had a young son though, and her mom said she didn’t know her child was dead until she got a bill from the morgue. That’s horrid! :smh:

@LOLA!

Go suck Boosie azzhole bytch!
      :mad:

Tameka went into cardiac arrest right after, or during her proceedure. Makes, sense. :think:

idk where I got she had just given birf from.

Remember that photoshoot she did where it was AFTER her “surgery” and she still needed the nip and tuck? :rofl:

She wanted a butt that was to die for :sarcasm:
      Oh well :tea:

:warning: Did any of yall hear the reports about several of the missing folks cell-phones just ringing and ringing :eek:

@Sandra, please do a ‘related’ post on the vampire face-lift arrest.

justlooking says:

@MAN – Ummm NO! I’m blessed beyond measure in the ARSE Department, among many areas. I just gave a recipe how to grow one, but as stated it may be genetics.

You never say anything. You don’t date much or eat at Red Lobster

SIGGGGGGGGHHH

Have a good one.

VDot says:

***********

:blink: I have questions but ION wanna join Bird on her trip to the underworld :tape: :lol:

Iola Boylan says:

Did he just call me the B word :eek: Oh hail naw, Nancy hand me my Thesaurus, cuzz Im fixin to red this Heaux :mad:

:eek:

It’s APPLEBEE’S. Man, nigga study you so hard and still don’t learn nothing.
      :facepalm:

Tamira could have pulled that shat in a pony tail before court! :no:

Still Disgusting

:vomit:

What?! *shudders* that’s too eerie for me :hide:

JMO says:

Nancy Drew (formerly IsThisThingOn) :cool: <<<has entered into witness protection :scared: says:

Lawd! :eek:

(she ain’t lying tho’ :tea: )
      ________________________________________________________

See … this here is my problem. I just googled this wench.

WHO in their right mind would let someone who looks like this do ANYTHING to their body? :rollseyes:

@LOLA

Shut yo ol confused ugly azz up! Nigga be under my dyck more than my nuts be. DAYUM.

Find you a nigga or a dildo or something mayne! :shrugs:

Iola Boylan says:

Ol no neck ass. Jab his chest with his chin erry time he look down :rolleyes:

*runs down the hallway to the blog library and brings back thesaurus for Bren* :phew:

@JUST HOOKING

Then don’t eat there. :shrugs:

Why are you even talkin to me again? :think:

weFukNorNah says:

This bitch hair nappy and need proactiv but u know how to inject silicon in someone’s ass…that drag in atl ain’t taught yall shyt…He in court lookin like holiday heart and yall still run to get this bootleg work done

@LOLA
      “Ol no neck ass. Jab his chest with his chin erry time he look down ”

Oh, no you lookin at my chest and chit too huh?
      :facepalm:

Chit you might be stalkin me for real for real. And what you did with OTB nigga?
      :eek:

Thing, it was on Fox satellite radio just a little while ago :tea:

:scared:
      ————————
      :spank: Man

justlooking says:

Cause you remind me of one my cousins that is SLOW and he get mad all the time. He can’t help it. :shurg:

Buttercup says:

===========
      That is just awful! I cannot imagine learning about the passing of my child in this manner. If you can track me down to send me a bill, surely you can find my phone number and ask me to come down to the morgue. Now I’m mad for the mother :cuss:

Iola Boylan says:

Only thing under his nuts is a sign that says closed for repairs :rolleyes:

Buttercup says:

=========
      :no: Did they have mophie juice packs on their phone? That’s some impressive battery life….unless they have the ability to charge their phones :eek:

@LOLA
      “Only thing under his nuts is a sign that says closed for repairs ”

and how many times you offered your tongue for repairs? :eek:

But I don’t play that chit tho. :coffee:

They Probably Samsung phones

EyesofScorpio says:

JMO says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      Come on, nothing wrong with wanting to be attractive.
      _____________________________________________
      Something about you saying this, with that pic … just isn’t right

——————————–
      @JMO :rofl:
      just logged in so I could :dead: :ghost:

dont make me come back

@Iola Boylan :hahaha: you crack me the f up.

@JUST HOOKING
      “Cause you remind me of one my cousins that is SLOW and he get mad all the time. He can’t help it. ”

Well phuck you and yo retarded azz cousin. I ain’t in yo’ fam. Go straighten that nigga helmet or make sure his bib on or sumpin.

Chit you must be slow too to come on here talkin to me and thinkin bout yo Lamar Odom-ish cousin.

:yawn:

weFukNorNah says:

Damn this went way left field lol

Iola Boylan says:

Only thing under his nuts is a sign that says closed for repairs

Iola Boylan says:

Otb and I made a love connection. You wouldn’t understand :rolleyes: Too busy picking out sexy names for your fleshlights :rolleyes:

*hoots loudly*
      :crying1:

justlooking says:

I speak to everyone, its my nature to be nice, unfortunately.

Well Try and have a nice day.

@LOLA
      “Otb and I made a love connection. You wouldn’t understand Too busy picking out sexy names for your fleshlights ”

Just mad I back that you sent with your name scribbled on it and pic of you attached.

Man, now these confused azz shims after me too.
      :facepalm:

San ah make ya dance says:

:crying1: I love yalllll

Lawd for Jesus I meant to Say PICK ONE

PICK ONE….

justlooking says:

I speak to everyone, its my nature to be nice, unfortunately.
      Well Try and have a nice day.

Yes it is :winky: :hug:

Aight yall be easy

:waves: @ Jeanie

Ol 40yr old virgin lookin ass. I bet Boosie got mo pussy in prison :rolleyes:

@JUST HOOKING
      “No, one can say anything to you, unless they stroking your little arse ego. I also volunteer with the mentally disabled, drug rehabs and the elderly. Pick me. You still act angry

I speak to everyone, its my nature to be nice, unfortunately.

Well Try and have a nice day.”
      ___________________________________

:huh:

Oh, NOW you wanna look for some sort of sypmathy? Think you get some sort of bonus points or sumpin?
      :box: BYTCH SCRAM!

Get on outta here. The phuck? Nigga!
      :facepalm:

Talkin bout she work with handicapped. Naw nigga, YOU IS HANDICAPPED. You ain’t got me fooled.

Yall niggas testin me today.
      :smack:

:offtopic: chile I can’t wait to go home and cook :steer:

Gigi26 says:

:crying1: :crying: :crying1:

SANNNNNNNNNNDRAAAAAAAAAAA

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@JUST HOOKING
      I speak to everyone, its my nature to be nice, unfortunately.
      Well Try and have a nice day.”
      ___________________________________
      :huh:
      :box: BYTCH SCRAM!

Damn dude :stop: whew ….. that language whewww :phew:

@LOLA
      “Ol 40yr old virgin lookin ass. I bet Boosie got mo pussy in prison”

… uh huh. So now I’m supposed to break down and let you be my “first” huh? :waiting:

Prolly how you got some of these weak azz niggas butt phucking you. had them niggas feelin sorry for theyself and chit.

You can take that chit to whole nother blog tho. Confused azz nigga mad his daddy nutted in his face and chit. You get no sympathy from me nigga. Ride out on Mr. Marcus dyck nigga.

JMO says:

:whistle:

Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya
      Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya
      Kumbaya my lord, kumbaya
      Ohhhhhh looooord, kumbayaaaa

Someone’s fonting lord, kumbaya
      Someone’s fonting lord, kumbaya
      Someone’s fonting lord, kumbaya
      Ohhhhhh looooord, kumbayaaaa

Gigi26 says:

@BIRD:

If you’re in here…I heard you were looking for a good Naija blog? I foundt one gurl :yes:

that1960chick dot com :yes:

Good stuff!

Bren call me tonight bew :winky:

Iola Boylan says:

After you :rolleyes: My cat got a bigger d.ck then you and she’s a female :rolleyes:

@LOLA

Dayum nigga, you chasin animal dyck too?
      :facepalm:

Affordable Care Act Open Enrollment for 2014 ends March 31

Please go to WWW healthcare DOT GOV ?

If you don’t have coverage

:nun:

LOGS off for a greater cause :bye:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

JMO good bye with that drag on Kumbaya!! Lol

BREAKING NEWS: White House: ObamaCare enrollment hits 4.2M

Now, it’s gonna be less :sick: people out here :yahoo:

*marks this post Untouchable* :lol:

Jmo, you were just :shotfired: cat earlier, now you singing for the Lord :kona:

@DTS
      “BREAKING NEWS: White House: ObamaCare enrollment hits 4.2M ”

You know Sandra goin find a way to hate tho!

SR, fix my font please 182 :wail:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DTS
      “BREAKING NEWS: White House: ObamaCare enrollment hits 4.2M ”

You know Sandra goin find a way to hate tho!

:nono: No, no, no ,not this time. :eek: I marked it Untouchable :kona:

“Someone’s fonting lord, kumbaya”

_______________________________
      i couldn’t get past the first stance, so i didn’t even see this ’til i scrolled back up :rofl:

Y’all so dumb!
      :ghost:

VDot says:

*goes right back to ignoring Man and Bren*

****************

:yes: :yawn:

This lil lady sure took her eye shadow seriously, huh? :eek:

Hope she had life insurance etc :tea:

It’s about to be a Thunder Snow rock em sock em Storm :lol:
      :cold:

JMO says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

JMO good bye with that drag on Kumbaya!! Lol
      ___________________________________________________________

So I’m the only one that drags out the “ohhh lorrddd” part??

Stop ya lyin :lol:

:waves: @DTTS – I KNOW YOU KNOW…. BUT for those that don’t

Affordable Care Act and Obama Care

ARE the SAME THING

SYSTEMS ARE GOING CRAZY :winky:

Buttercup says:

It’s about to be a Thunder Snow rock em sock em Storm :lol:
      :cold:
      ========
      My first thunder snow experience was last winter. It was beautiful, but freeeeaky!

SOTHERNGRL says:

:blunt: Comes in giving charges and spraying holy water all over the blog. Lets get in a circle and sing CUmbya or some chit.

This lil lady sure took her eye shadow seriously, huh? :eek:

:tape: :no:

Buttercup says:

So I’m the only one that drags out the “ohhh lorrddd” part??
      Stop ya lyin :lol:
      =========
      :no: My country behind sing it like we do in church

“Somebody need ya Lord, Come by here” :lol:

*jacked
      The Oregon owners of a 22-pound housecat who trapped them in their bedroom after attacking their baby say they’re not giving up on their pet and are getting it medical attention and therapy.

I get loud on :whistle: “here I am” :kona:

Kinda on topic, since we singing and things :eek:
      *jacked
      Televangelist Joel Osteen’s church in Houston announced Monday that $600,000 in Sunday donations were stolen from its safe last weekend.

The heist at Lakewood Church wasn’t discovered until 8:30 a.m. Monday morning when a church employee and off-duty Harris County Sheriff’s Officer noticed the break in, the report said. Investigators believe the theft occurred sometime between Sunday afternoon and Monday morning.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

The cat is getting medical attention and a therapist!? The fugg!? I hope the cat beats the adults down next time.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

They stealing from Joel Osteen now!? Damn

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

They stealing from Joel Osteen now!? Damn

:huh: We do not look alike. She dead and gone so I wont even say nothing bout that unblended shadow. But if you wear your shadow like that, you prolly would consider injecting your ass. Those things go together. :|

Her friend need to go to jail. *files nails*

hat1960chick dot com :yes:

:thankyou:

essenze says:

Nakeya I know damn well that better not have gotten that cat a therapist?! :-( flatline….

high self esteem duke shots

I will on Friday. :wink:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

This lil lady sure took her eye shadow seriously, huh? :eek:

Hope she had life insurance etc :tea:
      ^^^For OTB *snickers*
      ==========
      Nakeya, folks just have no shame :no: Like, really you're that trife to steal from a church? :eek:

BigCityGirl says:

I have two sisters with big asses! My father always said I must be the milk man’s daughter because I’m very thin with nothing behind me….LOL. I used to envy my sisters shape..but not enough to get injections…smdh

ALBoy says:

Otb preshate you : coffee:

JerseyGirl68 says:

So padded underwear aren’t an option? Blank stare.