Video Sneak Peek of Andre 3000 As Rock Legend Jimi Hendrix

Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix

A video clip of the upcoming Jimi Hendrix biopic All Is By My Side, featuring Outkast member Andre 3000 Benjamin was released online yesterday. The film will focus on Jimi’s life while he was still living in New York. No U.S. release date has been set yet.

A left-handed guitarist, Jimi taught himself to play a right handed Fender Stratocaster guitar — upside down.

Born in Seattle, Washington in 1942, Jimi moved to England when he was 24. A year later, Jimi’s legend was born when he played the Monterey Pop Festival in the U.S. At the end of his set he lit his guitar on fire onstage.

Like most falling stars, Jimi died of a drug overdose in a London flat in 1970.

Watch the clip after the break.

Photo: Wenn.com

52 Responses to “Video Sneak Peek of Andre 3000 As Rock Legend Jimi Hendrix”

JuanHustle says:

Eerily authentic!!

Dude look like him too :popcorn:

EL CHA CHA says:

I SEE BULGE :happy:

Afiya says:

That print :yes:

Hmmm mmmm Ion know bout that accent :thinking: but lawd he look like em :popcorn:

This movie been in the works for at least 6 years.
    :facepalm:

I’m looking forward to this. Andre really looks like him and is a decent actor. I’m hoping he’ll really take it there.

From downstairs

The MJ paternity test came out positive. The live broadcast included Cory Feldman. Brandon was not there. I saw no reason to trust the people that did the reveal.

This looks like the way Andre 3000 dresses all the time. :think:

Iola Boylan says:

3.I SEE BULGE

So do I. Its always the skinny ones :yes: Or the ugly ones :yes: Which makes Man somewhat of an enigma :think:

Annnnd why SpottieOdieDopealicious came on less than an hour ago????

I love yew Possum Aloysius Jankins :love: !!!!

VDot says:

Right click, save as, submit to print whisper :thumbsup:

Afiya says:

:offtopic:

So is Adina Howard’s son gonna recoup some of Michael’s $$$$$? :thinking:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Why it look like he got a boner?

VDot says:

Adina Howard’s

:lol: Wrong Howard. Tshirt and panties ain’t about to collect ish :no:

Miki Howard

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    One of the onliest MALE guitarists I ever loved’ed. I like my ghee-tar players female. Jimi was :nun: though

sassyshe says:

The estate said they not giving no money, that ship been sailed

says:

So the kid is his son huh?

Hello Billie Jean *hee* *MJ kicks*

But is it MJ’s DNA? :think:

SummerBaby says:

Andre does look a lot like him.

Iola Boylan says:

So is Adina Howard’s son gonna recoup some of Michael’s

Chile :dead: No
    You
    Didn’t :dead:

San ah make ya dance says:

Anybody ever read on that LaVena Johnson case? The cover up the Military did…interesting case

The live broadcast included Cory Feldman
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Fugg he was there for? I alsways get him and the Corey that managed to die (Haim) mixed up name-wise. And I am old enough to remma them and all their movies. :kona:

VDot says:

Wait, are they saying Miki Howard went by Billy back in the day and Billie Jean reference’s Miki and her son?!?! Awwww chit :popcorn:

Iola Boylan says:

But is it MJ’s DNA?

by ™ on Mar 6, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Gal who knows :rofl: Poor Adina :ashamed:

But is it MJ’s DNA
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I keep telling yall that is JOE Jackson’s kid. Miki was probably the bish on the line when Mama Katie picked up the other line in the pool house. Its all gonna come out next week. Watch.

Afiya says:

So is Adina Howard’s son gonna recoup some of Michael’s $$$$$?
    **************************

It’s Miki Howard’s son. He says he wants nothing to do with this whole debacle.

EL CHA CHA says:

FAYBEWLOUS……….RUNS THROUGH A MEADOW OF CACTUS TO GET TO YOU :hug:

HEY FAYBEWSKI :yahoo:

Wasting time says:

:lol: Wrong Howard. Tshirt and panties ain’t about to collect ish :no:

________

:hahaha: :rofl: :hahaha:

Iola Boylan says:

13.Why it look like he got a boner?

by SOTHERNGRL on Mar 6, 2014 at 3:47

Because them tight ass pants have restricted blood flow outside of his crotchal area :yes: Its like squeezing a tooth paste bottle trynna get that last drop :yes:

Buttercup says:

========
    I started to read, but I can’t allow myself to get too deep into it. I have to be careful, because I become emotionally invested in matters like this.

EL CHA CHA says:

:mad: I was so lost at Adina Howard, I had super sweared I saw Miki Howard :hahaha: So Is Billy Jean aka Miki Howard or Diana Ross?

SummerBaby says:

I feel bad for this young man. :crying:

San ah make ya dance says:

Buttercup, then don’t read :|

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

It’s Miki Howard’s son. He says he wants nothing to do with this whole debacle.
    ————-
    That’s what his mouth say :tea:
    Behind the scenes :woohoo: :yahoo:
    Who dug up Jung Kim and tested him as MJ???

Iola Boylan says:

Haven’t you heard, about my ups and down and round n round you shoulda known by now, about the merry go round :whistle: That was Theo. Infamous Asian radio DJ who played the cop in that video. I wonder what he’s up to :think:

SOTHERNGRL says:

So is Adina Howard’s son gonna recoup some of Michael’s $$$$$?
    **************************
    I think you mean Miki. Why I aint een know a whisper of Miki doing the nasty wit Micheal. Or that she was supposedly on drugs. To my way of thinking if she was on drugs you would think she would have tried to get money or something out of the MJ estate.

Wasting time says:

EL CHA CHA says:

____

Giiirl! Who knows cause I think Ross was born in the early 80′s and Evan was born in 88. Unless Michael was just Laid it low and spread it wide.

Chile that child look and sound like MJ :eek: This might be his son :blink:

Iola Boylan says:

You should watch her Unsung docu. Very telling. She was married to a dealer. An abuser. I don’t think she started drugs hard until after her breakup with Gerald Levert. Around the 90s…Fun SR fact-former member Tattd sang background for Mikki at one point :-)

VDot says:

Why I aint een know a whisper of Miki doing the nasty wit Micheal.

I aint heard whispers of any grown person doing the nasty with Michael. :no:

We gon have to ask Bubbles to confirm or deny? :thinking: Is his monkey azz still even alive?

sassyshe says:

I just read the lavena johnson case and thats so sad

EL CHA CHA says:

@ Wasting Time :wave: WELCOME!

But yeah Evan Ross been done embraced his inna Michael Jackson/Daddy his first wife a yt lady :shrug:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Gerald Levert.
    ((((((((((((
    @IOLA ^^^^^^ This is who I thought she would have had a baby with. I thought she just loved him. Proves what I know. NOT.A.DAMN.THANG

Wasting time says:

:hi: Cha Cha and :thankyou:

True, I just can’t see MJ getting own with all these women. I bet he played the “shy guy” game to the max . . .

SOTHERNGRL says:

Tattd
    ((((
    :crying: I miss tatted.I never got to font with her; but her face was sooo
    sweet looking.

Buttercup says:

Y’all every had a “I told you so” moment. I want SEW badly to point out that everything I said would happen is happening now, but I shall refrain :tape:

Maybe I should write a letter and tear it up when I’m done.

:newpost: About the MJ’s real son, not his ‘on a break baby’ :kona:

SOTHERNGRL says:

We gon have to ask Bubbles to confirm or deny? Is his monkey azz still even alive?
    ******************
    I think Latoya got custody.

Tatted :love: