Shoppers, Get Ready for Buckhead Atlanta

Buckhead Atlanta rendering

Atlanta shoppers who prefer a more upscale experience will have a new shopping destination this Fall.

Buckhead Atlanta will begin opening stores in September through 2015. The collection of luxury retail shops, apartments and restaurants will span six city blocks at the intersection of Peachtree and East Paces Ferry roads.

Standalone stores that are new to the Atlanta area include Spanx (flagship), Scoop NYC, L’Occitane skin care, Georgetown Cupcakes, and Shake Shack, among others.

Buckhead Atlanta construction

Below is the list of confirmed retailers scheduled to open (per AJC.com)

• Akris, Swiss fashion label
  • Bella Bag, the Atlanta-based luxury handbag consigment store
  • Brunello Cucinelli, a luxury Italian retailer
  • Canali, tailor-made suiting and men’s clothing
  • Christian Louboutin
  • diptyque, a French perfumer
  • Etro, an Italian fashion label
  • Helmut Lang
  • Hermès
  • Jimmy Choo
  • L’Occitane
  • Moncler, French-Italian ski inspired fashion
  • Scoop NYC
  • Spanx (flagship)
  • Theory
  • Tod’s

62 Responses to “Shoppers, Get Ready for Buckhead Atlanta”

@NikkeMinxx says:

Why does Spanx need a whole store? The Bella Bag store is the comic relief. Do we get to findout who buysused bags and who sells the old ones for new ones money?

Oh the fake ones are going to be all up on here trying to make their next knock offs :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

*L’Occitane skin care*

Yep. :yes: I’d come here just for this.
      #LOVEIT.

Is my 10 minutes up? It’s been torture being nice to YOU :rofl:

kamadiva says:

The ATL version of Rodeo Drive??

VDot says:

Ms. Lawrence and company will take the mall over :coffee:

Wasting time says:

Y’all getting a Helmut Lang ?!?
      Awwww Chit!! Them ATL THOTS gonna be on the prow!

pointhimout says:

Im sure it’s on the busline, so niglets will get there and make it hard for the rest of us. i like the forum in norcross because it’s convenience, have the eateries and all, etc. this is a great addition to buckhead. since its so upscale, maybe they have around the clock security presence. i will be honest and say i haven’t heard about a lot of crime in atlantic station, so maybe it will not be so bad. hopefully.

San ah make ya dance says:

East Paces Ferry roads
      ———–
      Always wanted to live near here :crying1:

kamadiva says:

@VDot – yep, snatching up all the size 11 Loubboutins an Jimmy Choos before Nene!

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
      DAMN

Bad Influence says:

:crying: THIS is the new post?? :(

Just Looking says:

Georgetown Cupcakes, and Shake Shack two of DC hot spots!

:love:

The Lemon Blossom and Double Milk Chocolate Birthday are two of my favs

Love the Smokeshack burger…

:rofl: @”niglets” …not sure why that tickled me :oops: but it did :kona:

Beta says:

Bad that docu fugg me up big time I was like :wtf:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Niglets :rofl: :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:tea:
      _________________________

:hahaha: Jenie! why you doing all that sippin? go ‘head and share your thoughts (cause i know they gon be hilarious). Plus, wasn’t you supposed to find out about A p o l l o after work yesterday? :waiting: :popcorn:

Bad Influence says:

@Beta, I just wrote about it downstairs. I was in shock the entire time I watched it… I wish they would do an update.

VDot says:

:rofl: at them snatching up the shoes before Nene :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Ummmm okay.

Being as I don’t live in Atlanta, and I don’t care for most of these stores, I’ll :kona: till the next post.

Hershey says:

KayCei what’s this skin care line about? amongst those store it must be pricey, is it worth it? :shrugs:

kamadiva says:

I see it now….some lil college girl, using her student loan refund to buy some Louboutins and some rouge salesperson/security gone tackle this girl saying she stole them or used a stole credit card to purchase them. :shame:

Buttercup says:

Buckhead has come a long way from being party central. I think I’m sold on living in Inman.

Gigi26 says:

OH but SHAKE SHACK is the shyt :yes: :cold: have shaking like a crackhead for their burgers :yes: :no: to the fries as they aren’t organic :tea:

VDot says:

Oh yeah and the director of the documentary said him and his mother still are not on good terms..

As if traffic in buckhead isn’t already bad enough,. Another reason for apd to direct traffic and make me late to work or school, smh that’s a horrible idea .

Oh yea all the Queens will be there like :cheer: Derek j mashing his fat hammocks into a size 14 shoe :stop:

Beta says:

They have some forgiving hearts cause ion think I could be sitting around keekeeing with my daddy and he did some shyt like that :nono:

Gigi26 says:

L’Occtaine is aight, left me ashy after about 5 mins. Smells good tho. I don’t care for overpriced ish with alcohol (which dries the skin out).

Derek j mashing his fat hammocks into a size 14 shoe
      ________________________

“mashing” :rofl:

lexdiamonz says:

diptyque, a French perfumer

YES THIS STORE IS EVERYTHING!!!!! trust me chicas EVERYTHING the home fragrances are the BEST

kamadiva says:

@MisTaken – Derek j mashing his fat hammocks into a size 14 shoe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

or a size 14 Helmut Lang leather pants! :nono:

SR you going to put a down payment on something at one of these stores? If you start now you might get it by the time they open :kona:

Beta says:

Oh yeah I forgot about the brother shooting one of them just sad

kamadiva says:

@Buttercup – Buckhead has come a long way from being party central

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We can thank Ray Lewis for that!

Bad Influence says:

@VDot. That entire situation was fukked. I dnt agree with what the mom did but I understand. The daughters at times were acting like adoring ex girlfriends still competing for daddy’s affection and obviously we know why but these women are grown with kids…it was too much.

Beta and Bad is that a documentary based on real people or is it a movie?

Im disturbed just ready yall comments. I cant watch no mess like that. :smh:

lexdiamonz says:

what NOW yall when see NENE at ERM-MEZ… chile you would THINK she would do some voice classes by now.. my Mother in law (bougie heifer) gave me a Hermes serving platter 25 years ago ASK me why it is STILL in the ORIGINAL packaging … no gawd hunty we can’t be eating no BBQ CHICKEN off the Hermes baby

I foresee a LOT of staged scene located at this new shopping venue. But sadly the owners of the shops will probably not even want the likes of Joseline and Nene there :no: Bu wait didn’t Niko say Steebie J was behind 1.3 mil in child support :wtf: He might want to stack his coins instead of spending all his money on his chick with a dack. They are going to burn through that money quicker than the heel on EJ’s shoes :nono:

Beta says:

User real people

Just Looking says:

@Gigi – Yeah, L’occtaine is great for guest bathroom and that’s it…

However, the lady at the store said they have a slimming oil. :shrug:

Certain that trashbag, tied around your waist while you walk or run, will do the trick.

Im disturbed just ready yall comments. I cant watch no mess like that. :no:
      ___________________________

goes to sit in ‘fraidy cat corner w/User’ :kona: :scared:
      i love a good documentary or indy film, but this sounds like it would give me nightmares (and side-eyeing and squinting at my neighbors :lol: )

Beta says:

User real people

:scared:

I think I am going to go to these stores and get me a Hermes scarf to wrap my hair at night. What’s $600 :eek:

Bad Influence says:

@Beta the shooting is what led the daughters to tell the mom because they thought the sister was dying…smh

The dad served less than a yr because 1 daughter refused to testify and the other 2 couldn’t.

Beta says:

They are going to burn through that money quicker than the heel on EJ’s shoe
      _________

Beta says:

Alright :newpost: Sandra

Buttercup says:

We can thank Ray Lewis for that!
      ===========
      True. True.

@Bad *hand motion indicating you took all the air out of my sails* Well I don’t feel like talking anymore after hearing about this documentary. Makes my Joseline got a dack jokes seem petty. Thanks a lot :rolleyes: :hahaha:

Beta says:

That’s right its been so long since I’ve seen it

CHEDDUP MsEatItAllUP :lol:

Boygahhhh :2dance:

COOKING :kiss:

A.J. says:

I’m ready for L’Occitane. Others stores not so much.

Love their Cedarwood soap, I use it when my TF Oud Wood is sold out.

Afternoon E-fam!! :waves:

Bad Influence says:

@user

It was one of the most disgusting yet one of the best documentaries I’ve seen because of how real and novice it was. The one sister with schizophrenia was fascinating to watch. She’s the one that stays with u when it’s over..

Just Looking says:

@Lexi – My aunt gave me a serving dish, forget who made it. But I brought it to her house with a turkey I made.

She said this look like the one I usta have and proceeded to say I took it from her. I was so pissed, :mad: :cry: and :ashamed: it was like 7 years ago.

Everybody was looking at me, like dag….You stolt a serving dish.

@ Nancy I forgot all about Apollo to be honest lol… I’m just reading up on the stores up top

lexdiamonz says:

Just Looking says:

Everybody was looking at me, like dag….You stolt a serving dish.

What the what????

MisTaken says:

Sunkissed404 says:

Hmmmm…All I’m saying is I hope these new stores come with new police officers too…Notice I didn’t say security guards.

free says:

kamadiva says: I see it now….some lil college girl, using her student loan refund to buy some Louboutins and some rouge salesperson/security gone tackle this girl saying she stole them or used a stole credit card to purchase them.

*****************