The 223 Kidnapped Nigerian Schoolgirls Have Names

The 223 Kidnapped Nigerian Schoolgirls Have Names

A partial list of names of the 223 Nigerian schoolgirls still in captivity has been released. The girls were kidnapped from their beds at a boarding school 3 weeks ago by armed Boko Haram militants. The Boko Haram leader has taken responsibility for the kidnappings and claims he sold the girls as sex slaves for as little as $12 each.

President Barack Obama, who once fancied himself as “president of the world”, dragged his feet and didn’t send help to Nigeria until this week — after the media shamed him into taking action.

See the list of names after the break.

Here are 177 names of the (at least) 276 Nigerian school girls, ages 15-18, who were abducted by Islamic terrorist group, Boko Haram. I’ve been personally invested in this heartbreaking story of these girls being taken from Government Girls Secondary School, an elite academy of both Muslim and Christian girls, in Chibok and the first thing I thought when I found out about their names being released was, now I can speak their names in my prayers. For weeks, we’ve been thinking of these individual girls stuck in their personal horror as a number. It’s a beautiful thing to give them all a name. They all matter.

The 223 Kidnapped Nigerian Schoolgirls Have Names

• Does Obama Care That 234 Kidnapped Nigerian Schoolgirls Are Still Missing?
  • New Nigeria Law Says Men Can Marry Baby Girls
  • Nigerian Heiress Wants to be the next Rihanna
  • Once again, Russell Simmons Defends Violence in Hip Hop

82 Responses to “The 223 Kidnapped Nigerian Schoolgirls Have Names”

God bless these babies :pray: I will say another prayer for their safe return

OpinionHated says:

If these were 243 white girls would you still think our President should save them – I hate that the media(Sandra)acts as if the President is Sir Saveanigguh….. I want these girls to be rescued too but shouldn’t their own government be doing more to stop the kidnappings from occuring in the first place – I mean they kidnapped more girls after this incident…

How bout we send somebody over there to Chicago and clean that shyt :tea: how bout that !!!!

This is very unfortunate with these young ladies very :tea: no doubt …. but we have enough mess going on in the United States :tea: where is our help if we want to go there :shrugs: I’m just saying every time I turn around the US stick their nose in something :tea: getting bout sick of that. Can we focus on our own country with these racist bigots running rampant round here :coffee:

Wasting time says:

:pray:

How bout we send somebody over there to Chicago and clean that shyt how bout that !!!!

:yes: how a dam bout it!

Welp, let me go do some work. I can’t look at the faces of these baby girls knowing the danger they’re facing at the hands of a bunch of demon possessed animals :no:
      GOD please save and deliver them from the hands of those filthy ass dogs. Sometimes I really hate people…

Then everybody look to US Flexing (broke azzes) for help … why :shrugs: and here we come running .. and can’t even help ourselves :tea: our Broke country (yes we are broke) so they say …. need to have a seat …. get our own shyt together … :tea: like for real

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I’ll catch yall in another post.

missyJ says:

==================

:clap: don’t even bother with this here common sense. The government of that country knew who was responsible from the beginning. The president of Nigeria may have a few of those girls at his house right now. I wish I was being messy :no: This happens far too much. We only care because he got bold and took 200+ at once. Child trafficking is at an all time high around the world.

Wasting time says:

The 2,300 children who go missing in the USA have names

SJ says:

Auntie, I don’t understand. People complain that the US is already overbearing in international affairs, asserting itself to be the police of the world. But in the same breath, these people cry outrage when the US isn’t the first to intervene in atrocities happening in other countries. What gives?

San ah make ya dance says:

————————-
      OK :tea:

Crickett says:

The US said it will support the Nigerian government in the rescue, not take over command.

Wasting time says:

The 2,300 children who go missing in the USA have names

Chile :tea: whew this gets to me for real … like seriously …. The US hops to stuff like this to in short (save face) like they some kind of heros… when in all honesty…. a bunch of flexin azzes …. :no:

God bless those babies. I don’t know what can be done to get them back if they’ve been sold off. I have a funny feeling that the Boko Haram isn’t going to tell where they are. Hopefully more of them will escape. Boy I pray humans get right some day.

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
      They say we developed :tea: How dare we don’t help

I AINT MADATCHA says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:cosign: Not for nothing Jenie, that’s why certain individuals a/k/a terrorists want to eliminate the United States from the world map. :coffee:

and what praytell are the other countries in Africa and all around he world doing about this?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

The 2,300 children who go missing in the USA have names
      ——————-
      Say that. No diss but can we finally fix our problems, find our children, do what we need to do for us?! We can do everything for everyone else and nothing for us. ugh.

buddapecan says:

As I read the comments on different blogs about this story the more I become disgusted with the lack of love black women have for each other. But we will jump at the chance I defend a black man tho!! (I think I’m becoming a feminist in my old age. Don’t mind me)

ButterflyKisses says:

This whole situation just saddens me.. I’m :pray: for those girls and their families.

San ah make ya dance says:

:huh:

Crickett says:

again how can we support anyone out of this Country and can’t even support our own states :tea: I’m all for helping yes…. but if I had one working leg and one prosthetic ……why give away my working leg and be left with a prosthetic :shrugs:

OpinionHated says:

…shouldn’t their own government be doing more to stop the kidnappings from occurring in the first place – I mean they kidnapped more girls after this incident…
      **************************

Bingo! What the hail we gone do? NIGERIA needs to handle their business. Where do government officials girls go to school? I wonder what they would do if Boko Haram went to that school? Would they still sit there twiddling their thumbs?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

But we will jump at the chance to defend a black man tho!!
      —————
      Not in here. You know we grind up everyone!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——-
      RIGHT!!!!

Smonae says:

The US needs to clean up their own mess :coffee:

The UN needs to step in for those babies, this is just soo damn sad
      I cant even imagine the hell those parents are going thru :(

Ms. YaYa says:

President Obama will be arriving here shortly :happy:
      *puckers up and applies lip gloss*

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
      They say we developed :tea: How dare we don’t help

Shid :tea: we FLEXIN !!!! The US OWE out so much its riduculous… :tea: this is why you will continue to see goods made from China :coffee: we owe them fuggas so much money….. but we trying to support :rolleyes: we can’t even get our own shyt together

buddapecan says:

That’s unfortunate, but I love people period… not just black.. Do not be fooled by the blogs… only thing blogs confirm is that there are very unstable people out here ya feel me :tea: There is still love black women …. I was raised by one … can’t help but love a black queen :tea:

Wasting time says:

The US got involved because all these people and celebrities are hash tagging and “demanding” we get involved. Meanwhile we have 800,000!

Hair Lova says:

This is a sad situation. My question is where were they taking these kids from? Nobody saw this going down? I :pray:

that they find all of these babies. But ion… smh

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

:pizza: these damn white macadamia nut cookies from subway :no: death to my diet

FuturedocDonte says:

these damn white macadamia nut cookies from subway death to my diet
      _________

Taken’s doorter said that if you eat them in a closet then the calories dont count :kona:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Praying for these girls and their families

KayCeiSoul says:

__________________________________

:cosign: He doesn’t know where they all are at this point.
      223 people is ALOT. I just can’t believe they were able to just sheep herd them without any intervention or knowledge.
      That muphukka is FEARLESS. And he needs to get GOT. :shotsfired:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Boko Haram
      *************
      I dont know but I’m almost positive that this translates into crazy as fugg.

SOTHERNGRL says:

************************
      Sitting on they nuts waiting and watching to see what gonna happen then they will chime in

———
      With the lights off :ghost:

Wasting time says:

Guess who’s remix verse this is??

Well maybe I’ma just go spend $4 mill on crib/All the kids wanna know where they little brother’s at/Got damn I ain’t even told my mother yet/Yeah, I know I was clowning/I know you wasn’t just going to take that laying down/and I’ll be the first to say it/I was dead wrong/But if it isn’t worth shooting me in the head don’t take to social media to try me/Putting folk all in our B/ all on IG/Nah, I don’t believe it/ I don’t wanna see it/Maybe I wake up tomorrow it’ll be deleted/You out the country in bikinis on beaches/While I’m in the studio doing features like…

Boko Haram means something like NO WESTERN EDUCATION. they said it on the news last night.

the reason why the U.S. couldnt react quickly is because their president didnt accept our offer to help. their president couldnt react quicker because the parents have not been all that cooperative. some ppl still believe in arranged marriages and those cultural traditions. everything aint like over here.

proudgh says:

The Nigerian government has been callous and inept with the abduction of these girls from day 1. A day after the girls had been kidnapped, they put a statement out saying they had rescued all but eight girls. The president was seen dancing at a party rally the day after in the same state– and his wife ordered the arrest of protesters a few days ago. Charity begins at home, we can’t expect anyone to rescue these girls if we ourselves do not care.

Smonae says:

@ Donte Sam’s sell em too $3.48 for 12 :nun:

Wasting time says:

Guess who’s remix verse this is??

oooooh no :shocked: no he didnt :popcorn:

hmph, if my dude was making songs like that then my ring finger would stay broken too :tea:

SummerBaby says:

Guess who’s remix verse this is??
      ———————————
      :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Wasting #41 sounds like a certain friend of the blog from a certain town in GA.

free says:

so many great post but this one here:

Wasting time says: The 2,300 children who go missing in the USA have names

:cosign:

Smonae says:

Dayum,, Sandy whats up yo :waiting:

TIP say his rhymes real we wanna :newpost: on this

Now thats tea served steaming hot

Wasting time says:

@UF!
      :tea:
      And that is the second verse :no:
      And did he say brothers like plural??

Smonae says:

Dayum TIP, that ninja bet not say its a damn break baby eitha :nono:

Wasting time says:

@UF!

And that is the second verse
      And did he say brothers like plural??
      ________________________

half the cast of the show is a on-break baby so yeah, chile :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

SO, you stepped out on her AGAIN, and now turned around and tried to blame her for putting it out on IG when YOU were also on IG doing the same thing :blink: Yeah I have lost respect for him.

SummerBaby says:

I think he’s referring to separate vacations.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Serious question can the Nigerians get some own CARE about these girls. Chit these are they children (I know that doesnt sound right)but thats the truth of the matter and they are the ones not really doing a damn thang to get the girls back but the US is supposed to mount up like Mario Van Pebbles in Posse and brang em back.

Smonae says:

AND to add to throw salt on the wound, wasnt Tiny asking for another baby 2 seasons ago and Tip said he wasnt ready oooooooooh wee :nono:

*peeks byke in* :hide:
      :pray: pleeeease let there be hoe shat and ignance that’s :offtopic:

Spring says:

Keeping these young ladies and their families in my prayers.

free says:

Wasting time says:

Guess who’s remix verse this is??

***************************************

NIGGA PLEEZE!! go sat your azz down somewhere. tiny is STILL trying to play like yall together so what is the point of this fuggery? even though she once wore open toe sandals with stockings, i’m #teamtiny on this.

VDot says:

Guess who’s remix verse this is??

Awwww chit. He has no fukcs to give. Really he’s never had any.

*whispering* Call me TI :cell: We ain’t got to go steady :biggrin:

Goes to check Tiny’s IG to see if she has a response. She was turnt up a while back screaming :headphone: It ain’t nothing to cut that bish off

*shakes fist at Donte*

now i gotta add a giant chocolate chip cookie to my jimmy johns order :cuss:

even though she once wore open toe sandals with stockings,

this so random though… :hahaha:

He’s no item
      Please don’t like em
      He don’t wife em
      He one nights em
      I never listened
      I shoulda figured though
      All that **** you was spittin’
      So unoriginal
      But it was you
      So I was with it
      Then tell you the truth
      Wish we never did it

Hershey says:

Wasting time says:

Guess who’s remix verse this is??

________________________________________

THese heauxs ain’t loyal…lawd I hope she leaves him alone. Maybe that’s why her daughter was standoffish towards h…NVMD :coffee:

free says:

Smonae says: Dayum,, Sandy whats up yo :waiting:

**********************

she knows but she is not going to speak on it until one of them speaks on it.

SOTHERNGRL says:

********************************
      See this is that chit that will leave you all :brokenheart: but baaaabbbyyy
      when I get through :crying: It just might be some of this :box: ended by this :shank: IJS :tea:

VDot says:

Even though she once wore open toe sandals with stockings,
      ________________________

:lol: Hilarious

You were offended by that, huh?

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

He does it cause she allows it….I call it the Bojangle’s drive thru server mentality. Will do anything to say they got a man.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Tink but you have to know at some point that person just taking everything off of you is gonna get to a point where they are gonna snap out. Made her wait 10 years for a ring, had all these kids on her and now this. It’s not right. It’s just not right.

kids be knowing.

free says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says: Tiny has been a serious ride or die and TI just do any old damn thing to her and then act like its her fault. When is he gonna man up? I don’t like him putting her on blast like that. smh. Gives me the sads for her. He is a trip.

***********************

i think he’s starting to realize (hopefully rightly so) that she really did cut his bish azz off. she still has enough respect for him to lie about their situation though.

VDot says:

He does it cause she allows it…

:yes: He said in the remix you knew who I was/am and I ain’t changing.

VDot says:

oh yeah :newpost:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———-
      She is trying to save face for the kids. It’s crazy that I am really sad like I know them. Oh no. Let me go get myself together :kona:

SOTHERNGRL says:

*************************
      Cause you know daughters do not they Momma being fugged over by nobody. Kids know without even being told when chit aint right in the house with they folks.

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

You’re right they all get tired of it at some point….for a little while….then they take them back, becuase they would rather “have a piece of a man than no man at all.”

free says:

VDot says:

Even though she once wore open toe sandals with stockings,
      ________________________

:lol: Hilarious

You were offended by that, huh?

*************************

i think the stockings were white too.

Yardgirl says:

That list hurts my heart. :crying: God please have mercy and help these innocent souls. Amen. :pray:

JerseyGirl68 says: