Paris and Prince Jackson

The late Michael Jackson's three children are already wealthy beyond their wildest dreams. But a recent cost of living adjustment has increased their yearly allowance from a modest $6 million to over $8 million annually. Family friends say the kids are taking full advantage of the boost in their allowance.

From Yahoo News:

Page Six talks to sources including former Jackson friend Marc Schaffel, who's now engaged to Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe, for details on how the kids spend their money:

-Prince has spent more than $50,000 on custom-made jewelry for three of his girlfriends, plus $40,000 on a new Ford pick-up truck. He wants to save enough money to buy back his father's Neverland Ranch, currently in control of creditors with an asking price of $35 million.

-Paris also likes to buy gifts for friends, including shoes and athletic gear. The annual cost for her to stay at a therapeutic boarding school, following last year's suicide attempt, is also in the six figures.

-Blanket likes to take his cousins to dinners at expensive restaurants; their nights out, which also include trips to the movies, typically come to about $500 plus tips. He also spends $200 an hour for karate lessons and a personal trainer.

The kids also take three vacations a year, totaling $350,000 including first-class airfare and security-in Hawaii, they stay in a $5,500-per-night suite; in Vegas, they sometimes rent the Bellagio's penthouse suite, which can cost as much as $5,000 per night.

Even so, "they're not [as bad] as their father" when it comes to spending wildly, one source says. READ MORE

• I know we’re not all perfect, but…
  • Paris Jackson apologizes to her family for Twitter rant
  • Oprah Commissions La Toya Jackson Reality Show
  • Sean Combs is a bad influence on his son Justin
    • Beta

Well dam

• Beta

Prince tricking already :lol:

• Beta

Blanket how old is he :huh:

• San ah make ya dance

So how long do they get this 8 mil. I am curious :thinking:

• Just Looking

CRIES - I'm I too old to be there friends. BOTH OF THEM?

:yes: :no: Prolly

• FuturedocDonte

Michael Jackson’s Children Given $8 Million a Year Allowance
      -----
      I'm coming Elizabeth :ghost:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9ruVd5Vc8 VDot

ION care about this rich kids chit :eyeroll:

• Who Dat

$40,000 on a new Ford pick-up truck
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He need to re-evaluate his life then. You get 8milly a year and you drive a Ford? Not that there is nothing wrong with it...b/c I too drive American. But I am over here right NOW cutting out a Quiznos coupon cause I want a salad for lunch. TUH.

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

They finna be on 30 for 30 broke and they ain't even athletes :facepalm:

• Who Dat

Hey @JL. Seen ya downstairs hunny :hug:

• Wasting time

I’m coming Elizabeth :ghost:
      ========================
      I just rolled for real!!

FML :|

• SummerBaby

------------------
      :rofl: Three of his girlfriends?! How many does he have?

• San ah make ya dance

I barely make myself take any vacation :crying1:

• Who Dat

-Blanket likes to take his cousins to dinners at expensive restaurants
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Prolly Jermaine and Randy brothercousin azz kids.

Jermanji, Jerbeaux, and Jermaphobe.

:shrug:
      #richpeopleshattt :eek:

• coco creamy

8 million a year :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Paris got eyes like she see dead people.

Well these are his kids :shrugs:

• OutsidetheBox

It's not a taking of choice from a man's perspective. It's something a woman wouldn't be able to comprehend because a woman is unable to seperate a man phucking someone else from his feelings for her.

In a woman's mind, if a man cheats, he clearly doesn't care for her and everything has been a lie and so on and so forth.

But for a man, the two are completely seperate. If I phuck Rhianna, best believe I still love Kim K. So of course I wouldn't tell Kim because it would only hurt her for no real good reason. Because I know in HER MIND, she would falsely believe that my sleeping with Rhinanna means I don't love her. Which isn't true.

So in the end, our lies are a sort of gift to you, to protect you. :yes:

I cannot recover. :rofl: :rofl: been thinking of something for five legit mins now. :rofl:

*taps out*

That girls eyes :tea: just beautiful

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

I said I ALMOST got caught up. Wifey saw her request for a dyck pic before I had a chance to get a “haircut” and send it.
      ---------
      Let me tell you why I HATE YEW good sir. You said you ALMOST never would have made it if you had had :lol: the time to shape it up a smidge. I was walking down the stairs reading this and I got weak and had to sit down. You have earned a place on my forever bout that FS list.
      Welcome to the club :claps:
      There are several current members waiting to greet you. Too mannie to name. Tag yourself :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
      "So in the end, our lies are a sort of gift to you, to protect you.

I cannot recover. been thinking of something for five legit mins now.

*taps out*
      ___________________________

:eek:

Every word is true tho.

Man is getting everybody back for all our CS talk?! :lol:

• Who Dat

Paris got eyes like she see dead people.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She do. All them dead Presidents.

• Jdore

8mil a year x 3 kids!!! ..... Yeah they'll be broke in less than 10 years :tea:

Tag yourself :hahaha:

#Bizzle :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

Paris got eyes like she see dead people.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She do. All them dead Presidents.

Wellllllll :nun:

• Wasting time

Them Kids will never be broke. MJ estate is making hand over fist right now. They said Michael spent a million a month so they saving 4 million a year. XScape is platinum and he just made the charts 2 weeks ago off that YT boy dancing in the gym. They will be ok!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

8mil a year x 3 kids!!! ….. Yeah they’ll be broke in less than 10 years

==================

They have money coming in AND the bulk is definitely not just in Granny Kat's mattress. Please believe it is being held in a high interest trust. I just hope they have good people checking the numbers and even better people checking the numbers of those number checkers.

• SOTHERNGRL

All that money and aint nobody took that child to a dermatologist or at the very least got him some Proactive thats just a damn shame.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Long Time Lurker says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

_____________________________________________

Was one of wifey’s ‘friends’ for many, many years. Wifey called her my phone many a time. She’s called looking me looking for wifey.

We’ve all known each other since training wheels. And wifey trusts me

Her scallywag friends, no so much anymore.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

So it's some drama with this couple at my job right. Apparently ol girl is a useless golddigger. I share an office so she came in to dish with her girl, trying to whisper and chit. I set my phone to record then left the room :rofl:

MissyJ :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

===========

Who are these girl's parents? Ion curr how much money he got... no teen boy is buying my child expensive gifts. #sorrynotsorry

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@LURKER
      "Not to be all in your business, but why did old girl have your number anyway? And did your wife ask that question?
      _____________________________________________

We’ve all known each other since training wheels. And wifey trusts me

Her scallywag friends, no so much anymore.
      ________________________

Did she have azz?

• Wasting time

I set my phone to record then left the room :rofl:
      ===================================================
      That some ole Karlie Red chit :rofl:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Lurker You still need your behind beat because you were willing to send the so called family friend a peen shot. Shame :no: I'm glad the wife caught yall.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Uhh these kids are balling....do they have a sign up sheet to be friends or naw? lol

Lurker, ole girl would have managed to be real hurt(still dealing with her pain yrs later) :yes: with that type of disrespect :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Lurker and your simple behind was really gonna send the long time “friend” a peen shot?! smh You need a beating. lol. Glad the wife saw it, before you did it.
      __________________________________

That was a joke. I wasn't gonna send it. I recognize a setup a mile away. :yes: Same chick got a NEW boyfriend every 2 months. 3 baby daddy's and 2 of them are cousins. And always make comments like, I don't see how yall been together with the same person for so damn long.

**TRAP**

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Did she have azz?
      ___________________________________

:yes: That you could set out a buffet on.

WILLPOWER!!!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Who are these girl’s parents? Ion curr how much money he got… no teen boy is buying my child expensive gifts. #sorrynotsorry
      --------------
      I feel you. I'd of been like excuse me but take that shyt right back, right now. My son brought home these stuffed rabbits that a classmate wanted him to "baby sit" I was like uhh sir, take them back tomorrow and do not bring no one else stuff home. :no:

AND you were gonna do it :shocked:

She would have sent all y'all 'friends and family' your duck pic :no: smh
      Yeen think that one out huh? :eek:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Long Time Lurker says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Did she have azz?
      ___________________________________

That you could set out a buffet on.

WILLPOWER!!!
      ----------------
      That everyone and their momma done ate off of.....whore

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

8.5 mil a year smh, I wonder if Paris would like some black dick in her life? is she 18 yet? I know she would cosign something for a nigga

Nowadays hoes don't keep quiet they WANT to let it be known :shrug: #tragic

• Wasting time

That was a joke. I wasn’t gonna send it. I recognize a setup a mile away. :yes: Same chick got a NEW boyfriend every 2 months. 3 baby daddy’s and 2 of them are cousins. And always make comments like, I don’t see how yall been together with the same person for so damn long.

**TRAP**
      =========================================================
      That sure was!
      She was trying to get her a good man. I've lost a few female friends and one male since I got with hubby. I lost a best friend when I got engaged.
      Only had to fight once though and thank the lord she came to my house so when I wore that azz out and we went to court the judge said she was protecting herself. You were on her property.

• kenbakerswife

Doesnt look like they spending enough... I mean they barely made a dent.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

I set my phone to record then left the room
      __________________________

Missy!!! :shocked:
      This bish brilliant! :biggrin: :fistbump: :rofl: :ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@LURKER
      "That was a joke. I wasn’t gonna send it. I recognize a setup a mile away. Same chick got a NEW boyfriend every 2 months. 3 baby daddy’s and 2 of them are cousins. And always make comments like, I don’t see how yall been together with the same person for so damn long.

**TRAP**
      _________________________

:eek:
      NIGGA! :rofl:

:phew: She was goin make u baby daddy #4 and your life would have been chit!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Long Time Lurker says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Did she have azz?
      ___________________________________

That you could set out a buffet on.

WILLPOWER!!!
      —————-
      That everyone and their momma done ate off of…..whore
      _______________________________

TRUE! <<<----*2 Chains voice* See comment #41.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

**TRAP**
      ----------------------
      Your wife better than me because she would of never even knew your damn name. No we can not be fb friends, ig friends nothing. No you can't come to the house, go on vacation with us, nothing. You have to know when your friends are hoes.

missyJ says:

So it’s some drama with this couple at my job right. Apparently ol girl is a useless golddigger. I share an office so she came in to dish with her girl, trying to whisper and chit. I set my phone to record then left the room

:dead:

Because I know in HER MIND,

Ok Bruh. *bites* You know there are mannie mannie more women then you think that can totally understand the need for greed. Its not like we are totally exempt; we are human too. We are just stronger.. more mindful. Empathetic even. :think: A huge part of our nature is to nurture and huge part of yours is to protect so I can feel you small minded fellas thinking you need to protect us.

But really *OTB13's voice* Yall do tew much. We aint retarded contained. You think a woman cant "love" a man all while sitting on another's face :blink: Let me bust your worl' wide open, we can and do. Daily. :eek:

Since love is a social construct, I mean its "real" in that humans can absolutely "feel" love and react to it with emotions (being in love)...but since its "made up" we as humans decide and maintain how it will go. This is where I agree with Sandra...love is not designed to last, but through the ages we (society) have decided how it will go. Women are better at it than men. But it doesn't mean we don't have the same yearnings or thoughts. Just the way this patriarchal world is set up.. :shrug: Women get the short stick and are "expected" to deal.

:pc: <--calculator

:thinking: $8M US would take care of MsTake Food Bill from Jan - Mid March :kona:

:hi: YOU #ihopeyousnorttwiceinyourmeeting :D

• Wasting time

====================================================
      It's different cause they "friends and girlfriends" got money too. So he giving Tiffany and getting Tom Ford back #richpeoplesissuah

• Milky

:wave: hi Man! :boobs:

**TRAP**

Yes: Thot-cology. Don't be a case study.

• SOTHERNGRL

***************************
      You on your NSA chit. Come byke and tell us whats up :popcorn:

• OutsidetheBox

I feel you. I’d of been like excuse me but take that shyt right back, right now. My son brought home these stuffed rabbits that a classmate wanted him to “baby sit” I was like uhh sir, take them back tomorrow and do not bring no one else stuff home. :no:
      _________

:hahaha: Always talking about somebody gave them something.

My line is "Jimmy doesn't have job to BUY anything to GIVE you. :huh: Take.It.Back."

Good points OTB :yes:

Men can't handle half the things we've put up with :nono: They wouldn't like it/expect it/be cool with it/Nothing etc! :no:

That sure was!
      She was trying to get her a good man. I’ve lost a few female friends and one male since I got with hubby. I lost a best friend when I got engaged.

Whaaaaaa :hahaha: Unh uh. You tried to slide that in there.

How yall come to blows? :waiting: :popcorn:

• FuturedocDonte

CRIES – Am I too old to be there friends. BOTH OF THEM?
      ----
      They daddy had "friends" the same age. I say your good :kona:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9ruVd5Vc8 VDot

I set my phone to record then left the room :rofl:

Play it back :popcorn: :lol:

Nowadays hoes don’t keep quiet they WANT to let it be known :shrug: #tragic

:yes: Esteem issues. They NEED some validation. They don't care that the validation is negative or whatever. They just "need".

• Milky

:thinking: is Prince 18 yet, old enough to have a cougar? :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
      "Ok Bruh. *bites* You know there are mannie mannie more women then you think that can totally understand the need for greed. Its not like we are totally exempt; we are human too. We are just stronger.. more mindful. Empathetic even. A huge part of our nature is to nurture and huge part of yours is to protect so I can feel you small minded fellas thinking you need to protect us.

But really *OTB13?s voice* Yall do tew much. We aint retarded contained. You think a woman cant “love” a man all while sitting on another’s face Let me bust your worl’ wide open, we can and do. Daily.

Since love is a social construct, I mean its “real” in that humans can absolutely “feel” love and react to it with emotions (being in love)…but since its “made up” we as humans decide and maintain how it will go. This is where I agree with Sandra…love is not designed to last, but through the ages we (society) have decided how it will go. Women are better at it than men. But it doesn’t mean we don’t have the same yearnings or thoughts. Just the way this patriarchal world is set up.. Women get the short stick and are “expected” to deal."
      ________________________

:stop:

I NEVER once said I expect women to be faithful or that they don't wanna phuck other people. I know women got that "inner hoe" and most of them have done slut behavior they will take to their grave rather then tell they nigga about. :yes:

I'm talkin specifically about a woman's reaction to a man's cheating. They automatically equate his cheating with a lack of love for her or even that he is "deceptive" and a "liar." Which could be true in some cases.

In MOST cases, a man lies about it to protect his woman's feelings because we know she would be hurt by somethig that is truly meaningless. What's the benefit of that? :shrugs: Women simply choose to view it as more than it is despite our honorable attempts to keep their feelings in mind.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9ruVd5Vc8 VDot

:popcorn:

Was it a windmill fight or actual :box:? Who :cell: the cops?

They daddy had “friends” the same age. I say your good

_______________________________

:tape: :hahaha: :rolleyes: :kona:

• OutsidetheBox

It’s different cause they “friends and girlfriends” got money too. So he giving Tiffany and getting Tom Ford back #richpeoplesissuah

:Yes: I was watching Angelina talk about Her boy..Maddox maybe? Having a gf. In England. They live in France I think, so I can imagine the bills and gifts. #teenlove #hateeachotherinafewmonths

Second time Doc. :dead:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9ruVd5Vc8 VDot

You think a woman cant “love” a man all while sitting on another’s face :blink:

____________________________________________________

:rofl: And I love the use of another's versus gender :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@DTS
      "Men can’t handle half the things we’ve put up with They wouldn’t like it/expect it/be cool with it/Nothing etc! "

Yall can't do what we do. Yall really need to get on up over that. :yes:

Yes esteem issues blanketed by strong Hoe behavior ie proud as shatt :trophy:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9ruVd5Vc8 VDot

They daddy had “friends” the same age. I say your good

______________________________

:cry1:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Was it a windmill fight or actual ? Who the cops?
      ------------------
      Bet money it was the other chick.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9ruVd5Vc8 VDot

:crying1:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9ruVd5Vc8 VDot

Lurker:

Long story short, wifey posted a pic of me straight outta the pool. Had a nice lil print showing. :D
      Got an inbox that said, “Nice pic, but the shorts are blocking my view. You got my number when you fix that.”

I'm bringing this upstairs because the chit tickled the fugg out of me :rofl: Hoeology 204

Wives be careful of posting accidently peen prints of your hubby :tea: And don't let him have on basketball shorts freeballing with the wind blowing just right :eek:

Who :cell: the cops?
      _________________________

this what i wanna know :waiting: cause i KNOW a bish aint had nerve to come to YOUR house, get what she came for, and then wanna call the law on YEW??!!!

:deadhorse: <<<Wasting beating that bish on her front porch!

Powerful woman CAN do it man :yes:
      I'm not talking about regular folks (I just jumped in the Convo) :kona:

• Wasting time

Whaaaaaa :hahaha: Unh uh. You tried to slide that in there.

How yall come to blows? :waiting: :popcorn:
      =========================================================
      Yeah.
      They were giving me a party. She had no way to contact him and my mom would not give her his number so she came by the house one day and I wasn't there and made him uncomfortable. He told me but tried to keep the party a secret.
      She called me one day asking where I was at and I lied and said the mall and told him to get the door I want to hear and see and she proceeded to betray me and I asked her to leave she got hype and I whopped her azz.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Who the cops?
      _________________________

this what i wanna know cause i KNOW a bish aint had nerve to come to YOUR house, get what she came for, and then wanna call the law on YEW??!!!

<<<Wasting beating that bish on her front porch!
      ----------------------
      Yall know it was her!! or the people next door who watched the whole thing then called the cops. :tea: :lol:

What the cops do once they arrived? :popcorn:
      Whatchew have on? :popcorn:
      What that bish have on? :eek:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

==================

While that is all well and good and maybe even noble, bible says you cannot slave for two masters. Cheating and keeping it a secret to not hurt her feelings is slaving for two masters. Yourself and your mate, which cannot be done. There is no way to feed your need for multiple partners and consider her feelings in the process. You HAVE to pick one :shrugs: that is just the way it is.

• OutsidetheBox

I’m talkin specifically about a woman’s reaction to a man’s cheating. They automatically equate his cheating with a lack of love for her or even that he is “deceptive” and a “liar.” Which could be true in some cases.

In MOST cases, a man lies about it to protect his woman’s feelings because we know she would be hurt by somethig that is truly meaningless. What’s the benefit of that? :shrugs: Women simply choose to view it as more than it is despite our honorable attempts to keep their feelings in mind.
      ________________________________

But why you keep skirting the issue? I understand every point you are making. I only add that women do indeed get it. You can have sex with another woman while thinking you "love" the other. Full stop. Got it. You don't tell the women bc you want to protect her. That is your assertion correct? Got it.

Now. Can you acquiesce that a man who claims to love a woman but has regular sex with other women is actually not "in love" with that woman? Sure he loves her. Cares deeply. Alla that. But the physiological function of being "in love", I don't think so! In that sense its a lack of being in love. Not a pure lack of love in totality.

I love pizza. I still have steak a lot. I love pizza. Not in love with it so much that I don't wanna have no medium well stake steak. :shrug: .

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

They were giving me a party. She had no way to contact him and my mom would not give her his number so she came by the house one day and I wasn’t there and made him uncomfortable. He told me but tried to keep the party a secret.
      -------------------
      SO she asked to get beat up? Oh ok. Welp, that was on her. I hope you molly wopped real good.

Wasting Time you did right :tea:

:rofl: And I love the use of another’s versus gender :yes:

:hahaha: Listen we equal opportunity cheaters round here. :lol:

• Wasting time

:popcorn:

Was it a windmill fight or actual :box: ? Who :cell: the cops?

-------------------------------------
      Straight :box:
      and the other chick did.
      One black and one YT cop came and the brother said to Mr. I ain't never seen a fight and the weave still be intact and my husband said she don't pull hair, she square up like a n*gga.
      We still :rofl: at that.

• OutsidetheBox

I’m bringing this upstairs because the chit tickled the fugg out of me :rofl: Hoeology 204

Wives be careful of posting accidently peen prints of your hubby :tea: And don’t let him have on basketball shorts freeballing with the wind blowing just right :eek:

Wow I missed that so thank you for bringing it.

:rofl: One for him.

:rofl: One for you.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U missyJ

===============

I was at my girl house one time and her hubby had on some sweatpants, just swanging. I know I was prolly staring :facepalm: I was like let me :kona: before it's a Scandal up in here

Powerful woman CAN do it man :yes:

Please tell him. :no: Im so grand in my head that I struggle with thinking im entitled to some d!ck chit. :shrug:

_____________________________________________

just had this convo with Mister bout testing his bike round the block and back with his 'tinkering' shorts on... testes on parade... :eek:

:facepalm:

Yeah.

These hoes. :no: I caint. :no:

Oh my gawddddddd :shank:

• Milky

Listen we equal opportunity cheaters round here.

• Wasting time

What the cops do once they arrived? :popcorn:
      Whatchew have on? :popcorn:
      What that bish have on? :eek:
      =====================================
      We both got a summons and I got the offer to press charges. I didn't though. We went to court and the judge heard both sides.
      Once we both said she came to my house the judge said welp that is self defense she asked you to leave you didn't. Asked if I wanted a OOP. I declined. She learned her lesson.

I had on sweats and she was dressed to entice my man :lol:

Word.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
      "Now. Can you acquiesce that a man who claims to love a woman but has regular sex with other women is actually not “in love” with that woman? Sure he loves her. Cares deeply. Alla that. But the physiological function of being “in love”, I don’t think so! In that sense its a lack of being in love. Not a pure lack of love in totality.

EXACTLY! That's the difference. This part is the foolishness that women believe and hence we ahve to lie:
      "But the physiological function of being “in love”, I don’t think so!"

So, now the dude "loves her" but not "in love with her." Or at least not to some level that he should be. It's a dumb premise. The sooner women just shrug off the fact that a dude can phuck a few random hoes the sooner all the lying will stop. :yes:

Wasting Time :hug: Shatts crazy.

Straight :box:
      and the other chick did.
      One black and one YT cop came and the brother said to Mr. I ain’t never seen a fight and the weave still be intact and my husband said she don’t pull hair, she square up like a n*gga.
      We still :rofl: at that.

:rofl: :rofl: :nun:

My BD has this YT baby mama who got into it with his bottom bish. A fist fight in the parking lot of his complex. They ended up over there at the same time and yt girl sold the bottom bish out. Welp. Bottom bish drug her.

Bottom bish mustve been feeling herself cause she went to selling him out too. His response was to say, "aiight bitch! you didn't do OTB like that; don't get too stupid!" :blink:

And We still laugh to this day. :hahaha: :tea:

• Milky

@dtts :kiss: I gots on new chappy stick today!

• Wasting time

DTTS who you telling. It really be the ones you don't expect either :no: She had to tell her BD what happened too and the reason why and lost that relationship because once it got out then her other transgressions came to light.

• http://youtu.be/Lx58GQtmE50 MisTaken is #unbothered :cool:

:newpost: :facepalm:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9ruVd5Vc8 VDot

just had this convo with Mister bout testing his bike round the block and back with his ‘tinkering’ shorts on… testes on parade…

************

:cuss: go put some tight whites on bruh! :hahaha:

husband said she don’t pull hair, she square up like a n*gga.
      ____________________________

@Wasting, i luh u man *all tearful and shat* :heart:

• OutsidetheBox

EXACTLY! That’s the difference. This part is the foolishness that women believe and hence we ahve to lie:
      “But the physiological function of being “in love”, I don’t think so!”

So, now the dude “loves her” but not “in love with her.” Or at least not to some level that he should be. It’s a dumb premise. The sooner women just shrug off the fact that a dude can phuck a few random hoes the sooner all the lying will stop. :yes:

Why is that foolishness? You thinking loving someone and being in love is the same? :think: How can it be? I don't feel a romantic love towards all the ppl I love.. so I am not "in love" with them. No heart fluttering. :think: No warm ness or fuzzies, thinking I cant wait to swallow that.. :oops:

Just saying. That is why I think a man who can follow his hard-on into another bitch instead of taking it home, is not in love.

I had on sweats and she was dressed to entice my man
      ________________________________

you got to be a lil bit 'special' to even go knock on another woman's door... iont care if she aint home! :nono: and i still cant get over the fact that THOT called the po-po :no: it aint norma' :no:

• OpinionHated

Why should anyone male or female accept a lie - if you want to phuck random people then do that but don't say you're in a committed relationship - this is the epitome of greed - trying to pass it off as that's what men do - phuck you - men handle their business and take responsibility for tehir sortcomings - a dude walking around slanging d*ck in every vagina he meets is not man just a dildo with legs...