Video: 1-2-1 with jeffstaple featuring YG & DJ Mustard

YG DJ Mustard

Designer jeffstaple is the man behind the famous Nike Pigeon Dunks. Riots broke out at stores where the shoes were sold in NYC. DJ Mustard is responsible for the track to R&B singer Keyshia Cole‘s coming out anthem, “She”. YG is a rapper on Young Jeezy‘s CTE World label.

From StaplePigeon.com:

jeffstaple recently caught up with California natives YG and DJ Mustard at Irving Plaza in NYC, and the three of them discuss fame, challenges, their relationship with Snoop, and what YG’s so called “Krazy Life” is all about.
YG and DJ Mustard go way back, even forming their own record label group known as Pu$haz Ink back in 2008. Beginning with YG’s mixtape “The Real 4 Fingaz,” DJ Mustard began significantly producing on YG’s projects. After releasing several songs that boosted their respective followings on the internet, YG signed to Def Jam in 2009. In September 2013, YG revealed that his album would be released via Def Jam Recordings and would be titled “My Krazy Life.”

Watch the video below the break.

1-2-1 w/jeffstaple ft. YG & DJ MUSTARD from staplepigeon on Vimeo.

102 Responses to “Video: 1-2-1 with jeffstaple featuring YG & DJ Mustard”

:popcorn:

Beta says:

Mustard on the beat hoe

VDot says:

Did they pay you for this post Auntie? :huh:

Bliss says:

“Riots broke out at stores where the shoes were sold in NYC” I must be an alien because I do not get the hype about sneakers :oldman:

The Dream done got swole

oh thats not him? oh :tea:

VDot says:

DJ Mustard look like he could be kin to Vince (Tamar’s hubby). They bottom lip hang the same.

CHA CHA says:

VDot says:

THEY GOT THAT SLOW LIP…. :hahaha:

Aprilbaby says:

I like YG. Cute self.

Alrighteeee then :eek:

Good Luck on yalls venture :woot:

:shrug:
    ============
    COOKING, so is the Teddy stalking right now? He broke into the car, and was waiting or nah? :kona:

Just Looking says:

User – I’m waiting on your search response?

:waiting:

sassyshe says:

:love: me some YG. Love mustard beats, be making you :buttshake: like a ratchet in the club

Aprilbaby says:

The Dream done got swole
    oh thats not him? oh :tea:
    _______________________________
    Stop it! LOL

Going to get lunch :pigsfly: bbl maybe *snickers*

Just Looking says:

User – I’m waiting on your search response?

well dam! I gotta do it now? when the blog start giving out homework :shocked:

let me go googa this before she eat me too :pc:

missyJ says:

DJ Mustard look like he could be kin to Vince (Tamar’s hubby).

========

Nah he look more like The Dream kinfolk

@Cha Cha – Like the gravi, I’m shame…Sometimes I get at Mister like that. :sad:

@DTTS – I toldt the whole story…..Hubby gave me flower, candy and teddy for a birthday and a couple of months later we broke up….before we got back together and married (he treats me like a queen) for those wondering.

Teddy was on tour, and every where I went, Teddy went too! I took pics and sent to TYRONE and he was like :wtf: you and the bear are batty. but then he came to his senses…see second paragraph….

missyJ says:

Did they pay you for this post Auntie?

==========

You trying to say Auntie on the take? They hung her out da window on a pay for post tip

:chase: User

COOKING, the Roses (not User *snorts*) be ALWAYS asking questions that they’on want the answers to :eek: They’on wanna do no homework :no:
    THEN they ask for advice, AND DON’T utilize it :lol:

:hug: User, bbl

User Friendly says:

does that boy’s hat say Bompton? :think: must be the new-new style

What is this chit. :cuss: :mad: I missed the L&HH post.

I agree with everybody. As long as yall reasonable. *deep sigh* I miss everything. Seriously..that was gonna be the highlight of my day. :|

#16 I just KNEW there was gonna be a good bykestory :yes:

:kiss: bbl frfr

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

i can’t never see no video’s or nutn here at work…they been done had a firedrill if a video came through here and got played… :(

:offtopic:
    why am i a slave for Publix’s cajun crab dip…prolly just me doe :(

Wasting time says:

What is this chit. :cuss: :mad: I missed the L&HH post.

==============================
    I did too. Came back from lunch and they at 130 comments.
    I :crying: ‘d a little and came up here

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ OTBEY – Are we are speaking terms again.

You know with you talkn about peep toes and shiat…

I gotta gravi for you, that will have you in tears.

:cell:

PROMISE….

VDot says:

Seriously..that was gonna be the highlight of my day

:( Still discuss. I had a lot more to say this morning. By the time noon rolled around, I wasn’t as interested :shrug: :lol:

Oh wait! I fukks with YG! Let me read the post.. :yes:

does that boy’s hat say Bompton? must be the new-new style
    **************
    :rofl: i had to scroll back up and look too…i was wonderin where they was being there’s a tv in the corna bar style, but also a chandelier :thinking:

VDot says:

Oh yeah, someone down below say Thea messed with Scrappy too. and “STEEBIE is a KNOWN A@@ EATER from Bad Boy days don’t believe me ask EVE!!! and Sara and Cherie… and Tracey… yeah I SAID IT” (™Lexi)

:yes: Who who do you love

Porsche sittin’ on For-gissss
    Niggas can’t afford these :nono:
    The Panamera :heart: sh.ttin on the nine 11
    I call my homies, not 9-11
    I’m the nigga with the juice But I’ll never do my nigga like Pac did Q :danban:

missyJ says:

According to sources, ever since his release from jail last month, the network has been vying for Chris Brown to participate in the show as one of many surprises, and as an incentive, they offered his girlfriend a job. She will be the exclusive red carpet host for BET.com. Lucky girl!

================

:facepalm: So she gon be getting water and lint rollas for all the starruhs and not just CBreezy this time

I did too. Came back from lunch and they at 130 comments.
    I :crying: ‘d a little and came up here

Fukk wrong with em. :|

Lets talk :gossip: I thought Ashley was so wack for that booty jiggle at the red light.. :no:

:waves: @ OTBEY – Are we are speaking terms again.

You know with you talkn about peep toes and shiat…

I gotta gravi for you, that will have you in tears.

:cell:

PROMISE….

:rofl: Im fonting to you but I am not speaking to you :rofl: :hug:

sassyshe says:

———————–
    No shes doing the stream like the social media girl, bow wow sorry shad moss is the host, thats the gig sandra was vying for

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

it wasn’t nutn over there but a field, not even a random bum or nutn was out, like during o’shea and erica fight

CHA CHA says:

@ Just Looking…thats crazy azz MI MI telling us to fluck off she can spread her pucci over the world if she wants….And I agree its none of my business :kermit voice:

Wasting time says:

does that boy’s hat say Bompton? must be the new-new style
    ==========================
    Yeah
    He a Blood so he replace the letter “c” with the letter “be” on everythang.
    The song Bompton bumps though :whistle:

missyJ says:

No shes doing the stream like the social media girl,

========

Way to kill the joke :eyeroll: ain’t chit on this here blog factual :lol:

@OTB

I am sure Kaleena loves her husband ..but he kinda seem like a :think: opportunist. I never got that from Kandi’s Todd but this dude just gives me skeevies!

SN: I am eating a salad with avocados and I am still waiting for the greatness to hit me. :eyeroll: Ion like cados. They don’t even do nothing in my mouth. What do I need to pair them with yall?

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

mimi ain’t bout that life :box:
    she just be driving by :steer:

Who are these people? Why did they deserve a post?

Sandra, you goin post on LeBron opting out? He ‘possed to be teamin up with Melo.

Just Looking says:

Lets talk :gossip: I thought Ashley was so whack for that booty jiggle at the red light.. :no:
    Question on behalf of User :tea:

How does one bootay jiggle like that.

Didn’t she look like a fake Kelly Roland…

She really didn’t look all that yeller to moi. To you? I mean you is yeller.

aRoTh says:

Porsche sittin’ on For-gissss
    Niggas can’t afford these
    The Panamera sh.ttin on the nine 11
    I call my homies, not 9-11
    I’m the nigga with the juice But I’ll never do my nigga like Pac did Q

This read familiar. Can’t put a beat (in my head) to it. So these folks uptop are who sing this song? B/c Hahpo, I don’t know WHO these ppl il by name NOR face. #bline

So wait we judging him for the ass eating proclivities? :blink:

Or the hoe chit. Im down with judging him for the hoe chit.. :tea:

:hahaha: Thee Thee…HeauxThea. :hahaha:

:rofl @cados :(

VDot says:

Did they pay you for this post Auntie?
    ******************

Had to.

YG is a rapper on Young Jeezy‘s CTE World label.

:facepalm:

…oooooooh. I remember that Jeezy and Sandra get down with each other. :lick: :blow:

..but that ain’t none of my business.

Gawd they gonna make her happen.

User Friendly says:

Didn’t she look like a fake Kelly Roland…

:nono: way more equestrian than Kelendria

sassyshe says:

I am sure Kaleena loves her husband ..but he kinda seem like a  opportunist.
    ——————-
    Kaleena tryna come off as a G but shes not saying how for years she was running behind Tony for years catching him from state to state in hotels with his hoes

Wasting time says:

Fukk wrong with em. :|

=======================
    Lolol!
    I thought Ashley was just wack period.
    Zino girl a super duper heaux
    Jose acting is horrible when Steve told her about Zino mom :smh:

VDot says:

I thought Ashley was so wack for that booty jiggle at the red light.. :no:

:cosign: I seriously gave the *Bey stank face* frowned all the way up.

Kalenna looked just like a horse too. :yes:

User Friendly says:

how did Kaleena manage to do anything without Puffy’s approval? how she get free?

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

it grinds my gears when ppl respond to everybody when a mass txt is sent out…respond to just the sender damn!!!!!! iono yall

:bounce: :love: them

Chop them up and put over brown rice :yes:

Chop with up with tomatoes (fresh) cilantro and butter leave lettuce and lite Italian.

Umm you can put on a sandwich instead of mayo.

BLT Bacon or turkey tomato and avocado wrapped in lettuce (no bread)

Zino girl a super duper heaux
    ________________________

:yes:

VDot says:

They don’t even do nothing in my mouth. What do I need to pair them with yall?

Salt and pepper. Or I like em in a spinach, strawberry and chicken salad. Got the recipe from Karrine Stephans :grill: :yes:

*********************
    he kept shutting down the studio, but then he finally closed it for good :(

sassyshe says:

YG song is My hitta, my hitta
    Mustard produced my hitta, paranoid, rack city, main chick, show me. Mustard blew up this year when he had like 7 of 10 songs on billboards hip hop charts that he produced

OTB
    Season up your avocado :eek: with some salt, maybe some pepper…Maybe a squeeze of lime :p

Me giving out advice :facepalm:

@OTB

:lol: :hahaha: You mad enough for him Nigga! :hug:

KALEENA is not Kelendria (Kelly). You love Kelly so much …sheesh.

I have always thought Kaleena had a BOMB ass body. And IDK what Mona do with her camera filters but I haven’t thought she was “ugly” like I used to with Dirty Money.

VDot says:

So wait we judging him for the ass eating proclivities? :blink:

Not I :no: :lol:

Tell us more Sassy :popcorn:

aRoTh says:

avocados and I am still waiting for the greatness to hit me. Ion like cados. They don’t even do nothing in my mouth. What do I need to pair them with yall?

I LOVE them. However, I don’t put them on a salad (just started eating SPINACH salads like last year. I don’t eat lettuce. #ew) I make shakes n’chit with them. But to eat them plain, I HEAR they are good with ranch dressing on’em. Personally I ONLY use Nature’s Seasoning and olive oil on mine. No dressing. As far as shakes go, I mix them with tofu and an apple and something else, can’t remember.

Zino – Is pressed.

When he said….I put it in the back of my mind and forget. :wtf:

In other words, we smashed alot chics together, I was feeln you for tv.

:love: avocados :yes:
    I didn’t try one until about 3 yrs ago, and since then :eek: I could just mash one up, and get me some triangled chips :pizza: YummY!

________________________

that is sooooo annoying. bishes be responding like they are giving a grammy acceptance speech. like they aint never got a text before in life!

:chase: set yo ass down!

bad enough I dont half way like my friend’s “other friends” from the get go. :rolleyes: Im like get these bishes away from me.

aRoTh says:

Payback and he on’t eein curr. He’s still :trophy:

just tried tofu the other day..i was kinda shocked, it wasn’t bad at all

Those Boku harem folks have kidnapped more people, some boys included this time :tea:

What’re those TIRE MARK tatts :blink:

________________________

set yo ass down!

bad enough I dont half way like my friend’s “other friends” from the get go. Im like get these bishes away from me
    ***************************
    :preach:
    now i got a buncha unknown number messages in my phone saying sum shyt ion een care to know..why was i included :(

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Those Boku harem folks have kidnapped more people, some boys included this time
    _______________________________

:bite: uh oh, we better hashtag some more shyt so they can stop :rolleyes:

them folks aint hardly stuttin us.

Question on behalf of User :tea:

How does one bootay jiggle like that.

Didn’t she look like a fake Kelly Roland…

She really didn’t look all that yeller to moi. To you? I mean you is yeller.

Don’t expose me..I’m hating cause my ass don’t do that. So I frown on any ass that does! :blink: #teamPetty

I didn’t get a Kelly vibe…I got more K. Michelle! Real talk.. For google: Ashley T. Moore.

:lol: I think when Kaleena said lightskin she just meant lighter than her. Ashley is what we call “red”. Bright but still more brownish red than yellow like moi. Yella is like beige or very light but they are also known as “red” too! :lol: #colorwars #Blackfolks

Guacamole

avocados
    lime juice to taste
    koser or sea salte
    onion chipped finely
    jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
    Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
    I like lots of cilantro

The best way to eat avocado. Add margarita and this is the best….

missyJ says:

==========

Mash em up for a spread for a sammich!

Lil oil and garlic powder on em

I love Avocados

:lol: :hahaha: YG is the thin one with a billion tats. :hahaha:

The song is his song with Drake! I am sure you have heard it. :yes:

Just Looking says:

Dear User Friendly – Regret to inform you that you will receive F for lack of trying to complete research.

:tea:

Did they pay you for this post Auntie?
    ******************

Had to.

Fawk! :ghost:

:rofl: :rofl: I swear your font..when you do this.. I die :heart:

aRoTh says:

User Friendly says:

Didn’t she look like a fake Kelly Roland…

way more equestrian than Kelendria

She looks like she’s kin to K. Michelle.

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

#teamlitebritelooklikeimwhite :cloud: oh, that’s not a team anymore? *walks away with head down kicking rocks…alone*

Wasting time says:

:bite: uh oh, we better hashtag some more shyt so they can stop :rolleyes:

them folks aint hardly stuttin us.
    ====================================
    Them peoples don’t care. They mommas ain’t care. Chit I can’t either.

Sass!!! :gossip: GIrrrrllll but I heard it! When she axed Rasheeda about how mannie BMs Kirk had?

:nono: Rasheeda said less than yourn! That right there? TOLD ME EVERYTHANG. :eek:

Tell me more, Sassy. :huh: :popcorn:

sassyshe says:

@vdot apparently she got with tony young and hes her manager and they said while she was in the studio writing and running around doing vocals, Tony would be shacked up with his flava of the moment. Word was that Kaleena would be dragging hoes from hotel rooms. Tony would get on that babe you know I love you cause hes a kirk and didnt need their money walking away

@OTB
    “Ashley look better then Kallendra (or whatever her name is). I KNOW that nigga was mad!

You mad enough for him Nigga!
    __________________________

YES! Chit had me like :mad: :shotsfired:

I think cause of a personal issue that I experienced that was similar. :facepalm:

Hoes always try to get a nigga with that bait and switch!

Just Looking says:

<<<<<Don’t expose me..I’m hating cause my ass don’t do that.

Neither :sad: Why though….I've tried. DON"T LAUGH, but you can judge

avocados taste like spit. :vomit:

its funny how all the things we used to either use as decoration (kale) or just straight up throw away (avocado) are so popular now.

we used to play “house” with avocadoes and use them for pretend cooking. I dont remember ever eating them.

aRoTh says:

just tried tofu the other day..i was kinda shocked, it wasn’t bad at all
    __________________________

Get some from the chinese food joint. FRIED HARD! Rock salt tofu is the SHIZZZNIIIIEEEETTT!

#beancurd

aRoTh says:

just tried tofu the other day..i was kinda shocked, it wasn’t bad at all
    __________________________

#beancurd
    ********************
    why did i feel like you was screaming and shaking me by my shoulders when you said FRIED HARD! :rofl: ok, ok i will i swear

Lolol!
    I thought Ashley was just wack period.
    Zino girl a super duper heaux
    Jose acting is horrible when Steve told her about Zino mom :smh:

Time. :hahaha:

I knew Thea eased into the show too easy. :nono: She tombout she don’t fukk no rappers..Hun. :confused: Dear. Zino is like…you right not even a rapper. God bless her! She cute but she don’t wanna be saved.

:ghost: on Jose. OMG and the little bright girl she talking about was her dram girl? :confused: OMG. :facepalm: If that’s her dream (nothing wrong with the girl..js) I see why she thank she the queen. Like she really believe it.

Everytime I watch a FIFA match I expect to see Jose peepah? :lolsign: That girl aint even Brazilian..but she look like a straight up shanty. Even all dolled up.. :|

Spit?

User – You are a couple of remarks away from suspension :ban: or having your keyboard busted.

:rofl: :facepalm:

:rofl: Listen avocado looks nasty flying byke outta yo mouth :rofl:

YG song is My hitta, my hitta

:yes: I love YG on the Don’t Know remix w KCamp and Kvn.

Mustard killing rat now. :yes:

Wasting time says:

:bite: uh oh, we better hashtag some more shyt so they can stop :rolleyes:

them folks aint hardly stuttin us.
    ====================================
    Them peoples don’t care. They mommas ain’t care. Chit I can’t either.

Wasting Time :shocked:
    Their Mothers do care! They are on tv crying :mad:

Good article in CNN. I made an error though, they didn’t kidnap the males, they killed them. :no: SMH!

Just Looking says:

What she trying to say….

I made it up, but now I have the facts….

:newpost:

:newpost:

Hear my cry. :| I told my best I wasn’t going out jc she was taking her peepah. I really wanted to go. :cry: I hate them bishes. Bad body loud no dressing bishes. Ugh. #NeedNewfriends

The salt and peeper..which I normally add to a salad right away..is really doing something!

I want me some good fats some I have been trying cados. :buttshake:

Wasting time says:

.but she look like a straight up shanty. Even all dolled up.. :|
    ===============================
    I hate you so :kiss: :rofl:

Wasting time says:

Wasting Time :shocked:
    Their Mothers do care! They are on tv crying :mad:
    ====================
    I know they mommas care and it is only so much they can do I feel bad for them but they country can’t care less :no:
    We just learned today about all the kids in this country that get kidnapped and sold for ses and ain’t nobody looking for them. They just saved a few but thousands more aren’t found/saved/alive.

You know the people in charge don’t care when the name toothless nigga is taking kids. Y’all ain’t gonna up security, police patrols NOTHING :cuss: :mad:

VDot says: