Transgender Sibling of NBA Player Found Dead

Reggie Bullock

A transsexual sibling of National Basketball Association player Reggie Bullock was found murdered in Baltimore, Reuters reports.

Reggie Bullock

The battered body of Kevin Long, 26, (pictured right with his brother) was found early Thursday morning in a Baltimore alley. Long, who went by the trans name Mia Henderson, was the victim of “severe trauma,” according to police spokesman Lieutenant Eric Kowalczyk.

Kowalczyk said prostitution may have played a role in Long’s death.

“We are looking into what she was doing before the tragic taking of her life,” Kowalczyk said. “We are not ruling anything out at this point.”

Bullock, who was a 1st round draft pick of the LA Clippers last year, tweeted yesterday: “All I can say is my brother showed me how to live your own life. Love you so much man. Gone but not forgotten.”

In a post on Instagram.com, Bullock referred to his brother by his birth name:

I promise to you KEVIN LONG, you will always be remembered and I’ll carry on all that you have taught me. The family will miss you so much but your life will be remembered by tons of people..people don’t know how it feels until something like this happens to them. I will do everything in my power to keep this family close and keep smiles on our siblings lives..our close family know the real you and what you go by..I’ll always respect the life you lived…and will never talk down on that group of people..LOVE YOU!! NOW GO REST EASY IN THE GATES OF HEAVEN (BIG BRO)!!!!!!! To all his friends, I’ll try and tweet when I confirm where the funeral will be held. But for now can everyone/media that have there own opinions about my brother life fall back a little and let my FAMILY enjoy this time of sending my brother away to our lord and savior Jesus Christ !! #RIPKEVIN

Long is the 2nd transsexual to be killed this year in Baltimore.

Kandy Hall, 40, was found stabbed to death in early June, Reuters reports.

Kowalczyk declined to classify either death as a hate crime.

• Video Shows Hank Baskett Creeping With a Transsexual
  • Transsexual Beaten By Memphis Police Found Dead
  • TIME Magazine Celebrates Transsexualism
  • Transsexual Beaten By Memphis Police Found Dead

100 Responses to “Transgender Sibling of NBA Player Found Dead”

Man look :tea: this transgender stuff, hate, and just everything getting out of damn control. Why are people so mean these days :no:

VDot says:

I think these men be fugging with these trans and them feeling all :ashamed: and guilty and end up killing ‘em. What yall say downstairs, “Harriet tubman said a secret is best kept amongst three people only if two of them are dead.” If it’s two of yall, one gots to die. :tea:

Wasting time says:

Milky says:

:hi: wasting ansa my questions up top! :waiting:
      ——————–
      MILKY !!!! What up Boo

&

GET YOUR LIFE !!! Is the ansa :lol:

Chile ole Harriet didn’t play chile :tea:

VDot says:

Mia Henderson

I wonder how Kevin came up with that name. I understand Mia because it’s pretty, but what made him choose Henderson. That’s a random azz last name. :thinking: Maybe he took on the last name of the person who piped ‘em down real good.

Milky says:

Sheddup waisting. :chase:

For VDot:

She said fugg that baby. :rofl: It’s not funny but it’s hysterical
      Sherry was like :danban: FDB FDB FDB FDB AYE!AYE!AYE!
      And no the B was not for baby.. It is a girl :hahaha: Whew chile :phew: I am killing myself laughing.

Milky says:

Maybe he hit some ninja too hard in the face wit his dack! :kona:

The Pearl! says:

Well, dayum!!!! This post dried my laughter which I brung upstairs with me RIGHT THEE FVCK UPPPPPP!

R.I.P. Kevin/Mia

Wasting time says:

:sad:

I think these men be fugging with these trans and them feeling all and guilty and end up killing ‘em
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Killing them is extreme.

Most do end up lying about it though and saying they dont.
      Mister Cee.
      Dack Face’d Hank.

Teddy Pendergrass lost the ability to walk behind a dack in a dress and STILL was lying about it.

:cosign:

Afiya says:

OH MY!!! :smh:

The Pearl! says:

And, from what I can see of Kev’s face up top, I can’t QUITE pitcher (not picture) him as a brutiful woman, but I guess the back alleys of Baltimore ain’t so picky, huh?

Wasting time says:

——————-
      Um what ? I know he was in a wheelchair but can you explain? Please?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Killing them is extreme.
      Most do end up lying about it though and saying they dont.
      Mister Cee.
      Dack Face’d Hank.

:preach:

Milky says:

@wasting. :hug: <—– chuch hug you might have the Jeter! :rofl:

A Pittsburgh pastor who wrote a not-quite-bestselling book about his successful struggle to become a former gay has been arrested for sexually assaulting a teenaged boy. Bishop Duane Youngblood of the “Higher Call World Outreach Church”

:facepalm: just gone head and be gay, hun and let anybody else who is gay be gay too.

Afiya says:

“We are looking into what she was doing before the tragic taking of her life,”

SHE/HER??? I thought this was a DUDE, did s/he change their parts? :thinking:

User Friendly says:

damn :no:

Milky says:

:shocked: see pasa tried to repress the : homo: and end up gucci man’n some poor chile. :cryingg:

Wasting time says:

:chase: Milky :box: :karate: :cuss: :mad:

Um what ? I know he was in a wheelchair but can you explain? Please?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      teddy was getting some top from a shim while driving.
      flipped his car over.
      shim was hurt in accident too.

Pastor Youngblood? Well his name said he like young blood so we shocked? ….. :kona:

lovezoe says:

This is the second transgender to be killed in Bodymore since June.

teddy was getting some top from a shim while driving.
      flipped his car over.
      shim was hurt in accident too.
      Okay you know what. Hops in my car.. drives to Durham/Raleigh… Walks past your secretary you walk past everyday…. Gives you a :hug: first cause I love you. Snatches your keyboard, unplugs your :pc: Packs your things and sends you home for the day. You are done here :eek:

VDot says:

Killing them is extreme.

I agree. But I think they be hood azz nuccas. There was a tranny killed her recently, and when I saw the pic of her killer I was like :blink: Shim probably threatened him. Or let him know there was a change in his status, if you know what I mean :tea:

Wasting time says:

Nigga did you say Gucci Mane’n?? :no:
      Unplug your chit and come back Monday !

VDot says:

teddy was getting some top from a shim while driving.
      flipped his car over.
      shim was hurt in accident too.

#Facts – Talking about “Looks like another love TKO” Literally :eek:

At least Richard Pryor claimed his shim. Loudly and proudly :fistbump:

Milky says:

Wonders if teddy got hank’d in da face and da face bussed and lost control of the car? :kona:

essenze says:

Good morning all My city :-( I believe there is someone killing trans. It was a case a couple of years ago when they found one burned to death in a apartment building. Sad. If this young man was tricking, where was his family? Was it a case of we gonna pretend he don’t exist? So many questions smg

VDot says:

Sherry was like :danban: FDB FDB FDB FDB AYE!AYE!AYE!

:rofl: She did the Kevin Hart dance and errythang :lol: :danban1:

WHET @Taken???????? TEDDY WAS! Shim name was Tenika! I aint making it up. This is for real fac-k. :coffee:

Wasting time says:

Sigh . . :facepalm:

:crying1: Getting Hank’d

Savannah says:

Not saying this happened in this case.. but many times the trans/ drag queens don’t let these men know BEFORE sex/oral/hand job etc.,that they were born men. Then when it’s revealed they spazz out.

*in a loud nerdy lame voice* :lame: I wonder if now when you say you want a little hanky panky it means you are gay :kona:

Wonders if teddy got hank’d in da face
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I dont know if shims was rubbin dacks in faces in the 80′s. If not, we now hear it is QUITE pleasurable in 2014.

Teddy wanted the lights out for a reason.

TURN EM OUT. :eek:

He was quite powerful in the delivery in those THREE words. He meant that ish.

VDot says:

I dont know if shims was rubbin dacks in faces in the 80?s

I think they were :yes: Ain’t nothing new under the sun. They been rubbing and slapping dack in the face since B.C. :lol:

The Pearl! says:

Milky says:

:dead: at “gucci man’n” :crying:

Milky says:

FDB FDB FDB FDB AYE!AYE!AYE!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Why I read this in dave Chappelle’s rick james voice. “Fluck yo couch ninja”

I know it was real fren :hahaha: Just how you said it and I pictured him like :jack: :love: then :steer: :shock: And I heard my son’s voice going HURT! HURT! HURT!
      After his legs was all twisted up like a Auntie Ann pretzel. All for some slob on the knob

Tertra114 says:

why the f*ck are yall joking about someone being killed? because they were tras? wow, imagine of something happened to the children alot of yall have & mention on this site, chit wouldn’t be so funny then huh

Gigi26 says:

Damn thats rough…

I used to live in bldg in DC that had lots of shims :no: shyt blew my mind. Lots of Spanish ones too :thinking: something is in the water.

I know like last year a lot of trannies were getting robbed and killed in DC, but like someone said just cuz you fool someone into thinking you’re a man doesn’t mean that a man is okay with it. They will kill to protect their “manhood” Whatever it was, he/she didn’t deserve to die like that.

But damn how your bro a bball player and you whoring your boy pusscee out? Times is rough :no:

VDot: Since you enjoy Aye sew much did I ever send you the video of Taken1 jamming in the car talking about AYE!AYE!AYE! ???

Anna says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

*in a loud nerdy lame voice* I wonder if now when you say you want a little hanky panky it means you are gay
      ~~~~~~~

They been rubbing and slapping dack in the face since B.C.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I belee this. Ancient Greece was gayest place on earth back in the day. Gayer than present day ATL.

In my Chris Rock voice “she ain’t talking to me cause I ain’t no hoe” :danban: FROM THE WINDOWWWW TO THE WALLLLLL

Afiya says:

Y’ALL GONNA LEAVE TEDDY ALONE :angry:

THAT WAS JULIUS ERVING’S WIFE IN THE CAR WITH HIM THAT NIGHT… :stop: CALLING HER A DUDE :mad:

:rolleyes: :kona:

:offtopic:

Anybody else see the interview where Apollo said he don’t think him Phaedra gon make it thru this. And basically hit her with a “Fvck Dat Bytch” cause he was salty she didn’t come to his sentencing?

Yall don’t care? Oh, me neither…. :coffee:

The Pearl! says:

After his legs was all twisted up like a Auntie Ann pretzel.
      ___
      Fugg you, Taken!!!!!!!! Fugg Yewwwwwwwwwwwww :crying: frfr

her name is Tenika Watson. her interview is online. she looks like a she. :yes: iono what she looked like back then but she looks like a lady today.

Milky says:

Yall muddacunts done pissed folks off! Slams down piano grabs my shait and exits right :kona: nawl not really!

bama_n_jersey says:

I wonder if now when you say you want a little hanky panky it means you are gay

:dead:

:ghost: y’all are really on some type of crazy today huh???

VDot says:

No! Please send. :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————–
      :dead:

iono what she looked like back then but she looks like a lady today.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Tenika has always been pretty.

San ah make ya dance says:

————
      Yep, check that Art work :tea: They didn’t like nudity for nothing. “fascination of the human body”

San ah make ya dance says:

Someone’s angry or not :tea:

SummerBaby says:

RIP! This is sad. I was reading yesterday that people were outraged because when Reggie tweeted about this he called him his brother & by his birth name Kevin (I think) & people felt like he should have referenced him as sister Mia.

Whatever it was, he/she didn’t deserve to die like that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      RIGHT! Why you gotta take somebody life to protect your LIE? Like I said a killing someone is WAY extreme. I hope they find out who did it.

And why are authorities NOT class. the deaths of both as HATE crimes? That is so just…kinda strange? Call a spade a spade.

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

Good morning. Yall was talking bout my girl downstairs. Why don’t we talk about her slow in the eyes possibly :homo: husband. Yall know Sherri is fragile. Especially on the bottom. Them lil legs get tired of carrying all that.

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
      People need a life. That was HIS blood, he can reference however the hell he wants. Stop always fetching for mess

Teddy wanted the lights out for a reason.

TURN EM OUT.

He was quite powerful in the delivery in those THREE words. He meant that ish.
      ________________________________

you know that song from way back when “the night time is the right time to be with the one you love” by Ray Charles. I heard that was the gay mating call back in the days, chile.

Langston Hughes, Alvin Ailey, Lutha….all of em were gay but still just as valuable to us as anybody else.

VDot says:

:no: That was Tenika “Don’t call me Trans” Watson. She said fugg what yall talking about, trans means in transition, I am woman hear me roar .

The Pearl! says:

Tertra114 says:

I personally said RIP and that it dried up my laughter from downstairs before ever trying to lighten this heavy assed post on this Friday the Eighteenth of July Two THousand and Fourteen :yes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He knew him as Kevin though. I dont think folks should have a say though about what he called him. Its HIS brother! I always felt bad for Cher cause she was kinda FORCED to say she now has A SON named Chaz when she GAVE BIRTH to a DAUGHTER named Chasity Sun! That is just wrong kinda. Why the family gotta be re-programmed?

heard that was the gay mating call back in the days, chile.
      Like they was some AMINALS and used to howl at the moon and then if you was gay you’d creep out into the field with yo dack out? :dead:

Wasting time says:

———————-
      Man how many “boys” the aristocrats had was directly tied in to their wealth. If you was balling and had lots of gold you also had to have lots of boys.
      I say all the time homosexuality and heterosexuality goes hand in hand. As long as there has been man (all encompassing) there has been homosexuality.

Tertra114 says:

_________________________

ummmm, errr, uhhhh… :huh: Welcome to the blog! :hi: :shrug: :kiss:

SummerBaby says:

My kids have a cuz that is transgender & goes by the name Mia. One of my twins is named Mia……she was so :mad: that her cuz stole her name. :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Just said this too. it was HIS brother. Cosign.

The Pearl! says:

:rofl: @puppylove

VDot says:

V you enjoy that turn up? :rofl: :hahaha:

HOW STINKING CUTE!!!!!! He was turnt all the way up. Like “AYE AYE AYE” and smacked the blanket so you knew it was real. Awww they are all so adorable. S/N- You gotta put Taken 9 in the middle to cut down on the fighting? :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————–

__________________________

they be like dont let my sawng come on :buttshake: they come running out the house like this :waves:

VDot says:

:yes: Of all ages :eek: They were the originators of orgies. YOU GET A DACK!!! YOU GET A DACK!!!! YOU GET A DACK!! (in my Oprah voice)

bama_n_jersey says:

But…I didn’t see the joke about him getting killed..so confuse-it…

Tell us why you really mad :popcorn:

VDot says:

she was so :mad: that her cuz stole her name. :rofl:

I would be too. Out of all the names, you just had to choose mine? :angry: I want my name back!

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

Look just cause you wanna go by something else most times your family will still call you by your birth name. My favorite auntie changed her name to Kelly 20 yrs ago. We STILL call her by the name her momma gave her.

That fonter is not new.

But hallelujah anyway.

lovezoe says:

————–
      This is true. My aunt wants to be called by her govt, but I been calling her by her middle name for 30 years. #bye

———-
      You easy know! He was hitting that blanket talking about pop!pop!pop!
      Prolly saw his daddy to it to me :oops:

SJ says:

There’s nothing funny about anyone (male, female, trans, straight, gay or what have you) being brutally beaten until dead. To joke about it is sick. There are plenty of other topics to make light of.

Thoughts are with the family.

*you already know
      *stupid phone :cuss:

Just Looking says:

@Dubb – Now, I done went out on a limb, and called that W HITE woman all the way in California at 5am this morning and nobody said NOTHING, NATHAN, Zilch.

Jeez

SJ says:
      Thoughts are with the family.
      July 18, 2014 at 11:22 am
      ———
      Finally over it. Tried to nignore.
      Would jokes about him being killed? I see jokes about Teddy P.. Hank …. My family… Sherri… I could go on… I think the majority of the people expressed condolences and moved along on this fine Friday to bring levity to a dark situation. Now with that being said BBL :steer:

Just Looking says:

Got nothing to say about nobody dying.

Rest they soul.

SPEAK LIFE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Hell if my daddy can be called Billy til he an old grey azz man with his OWN grandkids by HIS mama…that is what you gonna be called. Dub19 she was about 6…she was like mama WHO is this man “Billy” gran keep talking about? :blink: + :shrug: I was like she tambout your GRANDDADDY!

my aunt we been calling by her nickname for all our life decided she wanted to be called auntie _________(whatever her real name is). we were like yeah ok :rolleyes: we too old to be changing names and titles now. when in comes to family whoever you been is who you gonna be.

cant change a playa’s game in the 9th inning.

Bliss says:

Blessings to the family in this difficult time. Also, it you are a transgender, that is not the green light for you to go ahead and be promiscuous :no: